Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
renegade
Catalyst
Min
Fox
Silverishness
9 posters

The CASTLE Team

Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

The CASTLE Team - Page 9 Empty Re: The CASTLE Team

Post by Fox Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Relic Castle || Afternoon [16][14]

Starling looked down at the fussing Charmander with pity and uneasy concern.
    He's dangerous to this boy...the way he was flying isn't natural- he's more than hurt. He's one of them now...
    The Absol bit her lip, looking to the others for some assistance, but none came. With a heavy heart, the Absol lowered herself, laying in front of the small lizard.
    "Sweetie...I don't think..." She trailed off, the small males' large eyes wide with worry.
    If this were my brother, I would follow him to the ends of the earth...no matter what has become of them. If I tell him now, he'll just do something rash...The Absol took a deep breath, her face changing from pity to a soft determination.

"You're right cutie-pie. Let's go help your brother." She smiled softly, affectionately touching the childs' head with her large paw before nodding to her back. "Now come on; jump on." Mars' face hardening with a steely determination, the lizard crawled onto the pale furry back and held on tightly as the Absol got to her feet.
    Starling turned her gaze to the others, who had been passively watching, her expression mildly disapproving.
    "We'll be back. He needs his brother." She said somberly, nodding at them all before trotting away.

Harrow watched, not far from the group, having returned after the dragon began to meander in the wrong direction in the sky. It was saddening to watch the child frantically trying to hold onto what little family he had left, despite that last tie being long gone.
    The worst part for the buck though, was that everyone seemed to know that the dragon was dead except for the young lizard, yet nobody had the heart to tell him about his brothers' condition.

Harrow watched with a furrowed brow as the Absol made an attempt to tell the child, but instead offered to help the dragon.
    Why does she torture the child? Why give him false hope?
    He grunted under his breath as she began to trot away, his own hooves sinking into the sands as he dashed after her.
    Wordlessly, he caught up with ease, only glancing back as the group they had traveled with grew smaller in the distance.
    "Starling." He muttered, trotting in front of her and stopping.
    The Absols' gaze watched him, her soft face staring up at the buck, her body clearly fatigued.
    "We have to help them." She said breathlessly, her defensive tone making him look down at the sands in embarrassment. After a few moments, the buck lowered himself to the ground.
    "...Let me carry him."

(Leaving post. It was really fun guys, I'm gonna miss this team. ;-;)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Desert Resort || Late Afternoon

Out of all the pokemon, only the Charizard bothered giving the Arbok a name, Dragon, which wasn’t really much of a name to the poison type. None of the others bothered giving him a name, they simply left after the faltering Charizard in the distance.
    Seth flickered his tongue as he watched them go before reverting his eyes to the continued battle, wanting to take part himself but kept himself back since he couldn’t risk getting terrible injured. Which reminded him.

Seth turned his attention back to Dragon, which he still though was a strange name for someone who wasn’t even a dragon type, though the fact that Charizard did look a little dragonish was somewhat of a reason to be called one.
    "Excuse me, Dragon, have you or any of your team mates seen a human wondering around here?" Seth asked, hoping by some miracle they had. "He would most likely be wearing a big black jacket. He also has white hair and red eyes. See one by that description?"
    Seth wanted them to have seen him, but he wasn’t really expecting them too, after all, when he saw them they where fighting a fire bug, so even if they had, it would have had to have been before the fight, and who knows how long it had gone on for.

(( Sorry for the short post, just couldn’t think of what else to have Seth do. ))
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon May 06, 2013 10:44 pm

| Desert Resort // Late Afternoon |

Avani yelled loudly, feeling the fire from the Hydreigon's attack brush past her face but the residual heat was like opening an oven. Ashes burnt her face, and she landed away with her eyes unscathed but her face burned. Rah, in worry, ran up to her. Avani managed to look up, seeing Ashes in the sky and falling toward the ground. She saw a few others leave, toward the now falling Charizard. Avani's gaze narrowed, she wanted to see if this dragon was alright. The others would be fine. Quickly, she grabbed Rah and took off with him in her jaws. Her wings hummed as she took off over the sand, just barely overpowering Rah's screeching protests.

-----
    (OoC: Short, terrible and lazy, but this is my leaving post. Terribly sorry to hold you all up.)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 am

Caim 40|| Angelus 29

Desert Resort/ Above Relic Castle| Late Afternoon

Angelus panted as her injury continually reminded her of its existance, her teeth gritted against the pain. Her milky eyes stayed on the blot in the distance she knew to be Caim, hoping against hope that the pathetic bloodmonger wouldn't get himself killed. The other pokemon, seemingly taking the situation for granted, packed up and simply left, disappearing into the whirring sandstorm. Though she wasn't terribly gutted being left nearly alone, she was a bit miffed to be left at all. But their business was not hers. Should they want to go and dart into uncertain danger, that was their own fate. Really, the only loss was that she was out a few meals.

However, as her attention turned back to her suicidal ninetales companion and she watched helplessly from the sidelines, a voice chimed in"Excuse me, Dragon, have you or any of your team mates seen a human wondering around here?" She blinked, the unrelated question to any of what had been happening catching her off guard. "He would most likely be wearing a big black jacket. He also has white hair and red eyes. See one by that description?"

She scoffed, her wings flaring a little as a growl escaped her. "All humans I've seen are dead, and that's all the details I pay any attention to," she replied in a low snarl. "Humans all look alike to me; I wouldn't recall seeing one by that description even if I had seen."

A rumble suddenly coursed through the sands beneath her, causing her to back up a little. Out of the very dunes they stood on, limbs and heads began to emerge. Dormant undead now woken by all the choas were rising, exponentially decreasing their chances of survival. Most of their group was now gone, and half their remaining numbers were now off fighting a useless battle with a hydreigon. Her breath catching, she flared her wings on instinct. There would be no way out of this... "CAIM!" she bellowed, hoping he'd hear. "CAIM!"

-----

"This party is invite only! Back off bitches! He's mine!"

The dazzling white and red luxray had only been on the scene for a few moments and already Caim wished her bereft of a head. Growling his distaste for the cat who thought she could just claim a kill out from under him, he was ready to count her a part of the enemy numbers as well when a disturbing rumble vibrated through the dunes. Turning, he saw little individual mounds beginning to form, each partially revealing a body part of some sort. Quickly he came to realize that these dunes held an endless supply of enemies... He'd come across an endless battlefield.

His first instinct was to fight, to lose himself in the battle like he'd always done. This was his reward and purgatory, his heaven and hell. But a fellow voice on the air quickly stopped him. Dragon's cry of his name meant that he wasn't supposed to give himself to war just yet... he still had things to do. He still needed to find his sister and murder the little demon brat who tortured her. Clicking his tongue in disappointment, sure that he'd never see another setting like this, he turned to the now very large purple snake and gave her a firm stare, one that meant to follow or do what she wanted. He was leaving.

He bolted back, his lithe legs carrying hims quickly between the sluggish reaches of the undead that were quickly beginning to surround him. Darting back to Dragon, she leaned once more on him, panting. "Come, to higher ground-- away from the sands. We should be safer there," she breathed, to which he only nodded. They then headed into the craggy labyrinth beyond, hoping for some refuge.

[[Leaving post. It's been fun, guys]]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Desert Resort|Above Relic Castle|Late Afternoon
    D(40)/S(6)

Deanna paused at Monster's insistent look, confused when he turned and went back to Dragon to help her up. He looked at her like he expected her to follow. Looking around she realized he was really the only one she was comfortable with and even knew, despite not knowing his name other than her given one of Black Monster. There was no need to think about this, she owed him her life and with the others scattered he was the only one worth following in her eyes.

Besides, she still needed to tell him about the woman she had learned that phrase from. It had been the only thing worthy of hearing his voice for so he must have really wanted to know. With a parting glance to the strange gathering of survivors left, and a quick look to make sure the crazy white Luxray was still occupying the dragon, Deanna made her way quickly after Monster and Dragon falling into pace beside them as they made their way into the cliffs that ran alongside the desert sands.

Shivna was having a ball fighting this Undead monstrousity but as the intruders approached she couldn't help but notice they never got there. Chancing a glance back she caught sight of a pitch black pelt and the color triggered something in her mind that soon had her coming to a screeching halt right before attacking the Hydreigon again. Black fur...

"Caelyth you fucker!" How the hell had she forgotten about him? He was her Priest, her fucking servant, and he had just vanished? Oh no. That little twerp had run off for the last time and when she found him she was gonna tear a chunk out of that ashy hide. Looking back to the beast formerly occupying her time she offered a wink. "Sorry buddy but I have to take a raincheck. There is a little rat running around whose about to have my fangs in his ass. Have fun with the others while I'm gone!"

And with that she turned around and headed back out of the desert the same way she had arrived, intent on finding her runaway companion.

((Leaving post. Had fun but need to cut back, see you later!))
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Desert Resort || Late Afternoon

Seth watched as every single one of the other pokemon in the group simply up and left. Letting out a hiss in frustration, he figured it was time he left as well. He had a feeling Dean wasn't here in the ruins anymore, probably chased off by one of those undead, maybe even by that same dragon that had come out of nowhere and attacked them.
    Seth looked around at the empty desert. It was just him, just him and that gruesome dragon. He would have loved to fight it, but he wasn't suicidal.
    Flickering his tongue one last time, looking around to make sure he wouldn't be spotted, he slithered off in the direction he and Dean had first entered the resort. This whole place was one big desert, but at least on the other side of that man made entrance, the storm wasn't so bad.

(( Seth is leaving the team as well. Guess this means it's now empty. ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Desert Resort| |Late Afternoon

He roared, body writhing against the attacks flung at him as he fought his paralysis, teeth bared viciously to the living around him. The Hydreigon twisted and flung his limbs, snapping and trying to dig his teeth into everything and anything that had still dared to come near him. He would show these foolish survivors what pain felt like. He would show these pitiful beings the wrath of a king, not the anger of those faulty legends and lores, but a [i]true king[/]. His jaws sputtered and flamed as fire burst sporadically from his throat, scorching the already filthy sands beneath him.

"Sorry buddy but I have to take a raincheck. There is a little rat running around whose about to have my fangs in his ass. Have fun with the others while I'm gone!" he caught the Luxray's wink, a snarl emitted from his throat as he watched the white lionness run, along with the many other living that had grouped in the desert. "Fools..." he roared, rising back into the sky. "Cowards..." he rose higher, the sandy winds obstructing his sight. "We will...meet again..."

[[OOC; Leaving post. \ o / ]]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am