Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]  Empty Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]  Hunter-1

Name: Hunter
    Species: Zangoose
    Approximate time of infection: Two to three weeks ago.
    Known Moves:
    -Night Slash(Egg)
    -Quick Attack(Learned)
    -Slash(Learned)
    -Poison Jab(TM)
    Height:4’03”
    Weight:78lbs

History: Hunter was hatched by her trainer Darian. Darian treated Hunter well, often carrying the newly hatched Zangoose around in his hoodie until she became to big for the pocket. It didn't take long for the young Zangoose to learn how to defend herself in combat and she quickly became Darian's favorite.

Hunter easily beat down trainers and wild pokemon till Hunter became the strongest pokemon on Darian's team.Hunter even managed to beat three gym leaders. They were headed back to the Dreamyard to do some training when Darian was attacked and killed by a group of infected Raticate.He had not been listening to the warnings to evacuate and only wished to make his beloved pokemon stronger.Alone and heart broken Hunter took her trainers hoodie, to keep memories close and went to explore the Dreamyard.

It wasn't too long before a stray pair of infected attacked Hunter. She managed to fend the two off and eventually kill them but not before getting infected herself. Since then she has spent her time waiting, lurking in the dark watching for her next meal. Silently clawing her eyes out as the infection takes over her.
    User Notes:
    -She wears the hoodie of her deceased trainer it covers her eyeless eye sockets.
    -She appears to have scratched her own eyes out, and now hunts using a similar sonar technique to that of a Zubat.
    -Recently infected she can still speak and has still retained most of her intellect but it is fading fairly fast.
    -Loosly based around the Hunter special infected from L4D
    - I hope for her to be the leader of the Dreamyard team.
    Honchkrow
    Honchkrow
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]  Empty Re: Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]

Post by Honchkrow Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:22 pm

You seem to have no character tickets available.

[center]Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]  18oq4g
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]  Empty Re: Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]

Post by Avalanche Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:12 pm

based on Left 4 Deads hunter I assume
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 pm

I am waiting on one Honchy, I bought one in the ticket thread I'm just waiting on an admin. and yes ava it says that in the user notes >_>
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 am

oh okay, sorry about that, didn't read the notes (read everything else though.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:22 am

Alright I have my ticket now.
    Honchkrow
    Honchkrow
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Honchkrow Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Very well. Approved.

[center]Hunter the infected Zangoose[Unova, Dreamyard]  18oq4g

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:18 am