Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Min
Abysswalker
Snitch
Negative10
8 posters

The UNION Team

Anonymous

The UNION Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The UNION Team

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Union Cave | Late Afternoon (40)

The others got up as if there was some internal alarm clock within them all and they were all in sync, it was strange, but useful in that they didn’t have to wait for everyone to wake up. He was trying to make his fur not stick up on odd angles when the kirlia got up, her mood much better with the sleep and greeting everyone good morning. It caused him to instantly stop his grooming in embarrassment and wave back to her. Though it was the random appearance of a new pokemon that stole the show.

It was a strange pokemon, like nothing he had ever seen before. Basically a red rock with holes in it, which had wiggly yellow things coming out of them, one of which had a face on it. His childish instincts practically screamed at him to go over and touch the shell like rock just to see what it felt like, but he stopped himself, he couldn’t just go doing those kinds of things anymore without thinking, others could think he was a giant mean bear and get freaked out…

Though he did sort of slip back in to his innocence when he saw the berries appear as if by magic from the shell. “Whoa, how many can you fit in there?” He was hesitant to go try the berries, if they where in the shell rock they could have been squished and pressed up right against ‘Tony’s’ body, who knows if that sort of pokemon could sweat….

“Hmm, there was water deeper in the cave, but it’s all bloody and infected now…Think we might have to wait till we get out to get water…”

“Oh, I’m Theo by the way”

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Union Cave||Late Afternoon

Luke sat away from the group, his head high as he looked around the area to make sure it was safe from undead of infected.
    He turned his head back to the group, hearing the introduction of the shell pokemon to be Tony as it slipped berries out of its shell.
    He heard everyone introduce themselves to the new pokemon. Letting out a low growl he got up and walked over the the strange pokemon, once he was sure the area was safe enough.
    "Call me Lost." He said, a small growl visible in his tone as he walked past the shuckle over to the cave they had come from.

((Sorry for short post. Couldn't think of much for Luke to do.))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Union Cave||Late Afternoon(32)

"I'm...My names Claire, it's nice to meet you Tony." Claire said softly. While Claire was cautious of the new creature she was also happy to have another living among themselves. The Shuckle, Tony offered them some food which he had been carrying in his shell. Claire was about to reach for one and realized no one else had so she stopped herself.

Looking over her companions Claire attempted to inspect their injuries. Unfortunately with the lighting in the cavern it was nearly impossible to see the difference between minor scrapes and large gashes. With a worried sigh Claire curled back up tucking her legs to her chest. 'I wonder what is going to happen now.' She thought.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:27 am

Union Cave | Late Afternoon

Seruru didn't scramble for the berries either- his journey had required long periods of time in which he wouldn't eat at all, sometimes simply because he knew the infected would go for larger targets. Plus, he did not enjoy the idea of eating something that'd been stored inside of another pokemon, so he politely, and silently, turned the offer down, before turning to Claire, whom had curled back up with a worrisome expression on her face.

The Riolu knelt beside her, which looked a bit strange considering how short he was to begin with, and smiled reassuringly, "You look worried..."
    He extended his paw- the one that wasn't coated in dried blood- in an offer to help her to her feet, "Don't worry, we're in good company. No harm will come to you..." he sounded weak, but his voice was still as calm and steady as it had been the night before, "Please, let me help you up."

He closed his eyes for a moment, as he struggled to keep them open against overwhelming tiredness. And it was then that he noticed something... peculiar, about their surroundings.
    It was common knowledge among Pokémon and Humans alike that Riolu's possessed the natural ability to see the emotions and auras of others in the form of waves. And as he'd been travelling with this group all night, he'd familiarized himself with their Aura, but there wasn't just one new presence he could sense- that would obviously have been the old Shuckle- but instead, two.
    He looked over his shoulder with a frown, his ears perking up, "Hrm."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 am

Union Cave, Early Evening
    [center]

Tony glanced about, slowly regaining his breathing. Nobody seemed too concerned about the old Shuckle, and this slightly hurt him. Here he was, making sure they were alright, and they didn't even seem to care he was there. But Tony remembered, this wasn't about his own pride, it was about them, and about survival, so there was no need to get worked up over trifle matters such as these. Suddenly, he slithered slowly away from the fire. The berries he set out were still there. Amazing. Usually people flocked for food during these dangerous times. He grabbed an Oran berry and took a large bite.

"These were always my favorites... my Momma and I would cook and eat these for days..."

His own sentimental thoughts aside, he saw the Riolu, and it appeared as though something was troubling him. Whatever could that be? Tony furrowed his brow, making numerous wrinkles noticeable on his features.

"What is it? Is it..... them?"

Instinctively he curled up in his shell, only his head peeking out as he regarded everything as a possible monster. There was no denying, they were out there, and waiting for them to be weak, before they'd swoop down and kill them all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Union Cave | Early Evening (41)

Theo sighed, Tony the…..whatever it was he was didn’t even reply to him. Instead got over its thirst, ate one of its berries and started talking about its past. It was then that Theo finally realized that this pokemon was a lot older than the rest of them. It was too dark to see to get a good enough look, even with the fire, but he could probably guess that Tony had wrinkles or crowfeet or something.

Tony was eating his own berry, so Theo sighed and sucked it up as he went over and got one for himself. As much as he would love some of that sweet honey he had yesterday, food was getting hard to come by….Who knows if they found food today anyways. So he eat it, and despite it being kind of warm from being inside that shell, it was edible, and that was more than he really should wish for in these times. Which made him a bit sad, in the past he would be too picky to ever eat a berry like that, he’d would have thrown a tantrum or just refuse to eat instead.

Theo was brought out of his musing by the fact that the others where noticing something out in the darkness of the cave. But it was too dark for him to make anything out, even when squinting and with the fire.

He missed the sun, the light and the warmth of it, and he wanted to get out of this place, and soon.

Theo whispered to the others, not wanting to alert whatever it was the others were staring at to hear. If there was anything that is. “You think we can get out of this cave now?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:06 am

((I'm sorry, but skip, I really don't know what to have Luke do. And I'm really beat from today. So please skip.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm

(Sorry, I wasn't actually informed that the teams posting order had changed. And I'm waiting on Claire's reply, or else something else to distract Seruru. Skip me.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Union Cave, Early Evening

It was so dark... so cold, and so frightening in this abysmal cave. Filled to the brim with beasts, monsters and foul creatures of the night. Wraiths of those who once lived, stalking them in the dark recesses of the cave. Demons that you tell your children about at night. But this was no fantasy. It was all too real. Too frightening. Inescapable. Tony wasn't sure if they'd ever see the light of day again but was certain he wasn't going to die in this cave. He may be old, he may be slow, and he may be weak, but damn it he was resilient. He was certain he'd live, and that he'd keep these kids safe, whatever the cost.

The Team had grown eerily silent, and it bothered the old Shuckle. Curling into his shell reflexively he peeked out in silent horror at whatever the Riolu was sensing. He hadn't answered his question, and nobody seemed to be taking very kindly to him. It was irritating, and most of all rude and inconsiderate. But no matter, if he was to survive it couldn't be about his own pride, it had to be about them. He knew this, but wasn't sure if they also did. It scared him, to think that they all might just be in this for themselves, and not caring if the others got hurt, including him.

Mentally stopping himself, he reestablished that this wasn't about him, but about them. It was odd to him why he was having so much trouble keeping them before himself. Maybe it was because he really was a coward. He knew all too well how timid he was, how weak and pathetic. An old man was no help to the young, capable survivors, most of which had been in this Cave longer, and had an even greater chance of survival.

"I'm going to die in here... that much I know."
    He wasn't sure if the others heard him, as he was muttering to himself, and didn't want anyone asking him too many questions about what he meant.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:48 pm

([ooc: meep. skip.])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:57 am

((i cannot for the life of me figure out what to do. i'm so very sorry. :c))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 am

Union Cave | Early Evening (42)

No one was answering him…..Why?

Before going to sleep everyone was nice and talkative with him, except for maybe Luke, but that houndoom wasn’t much of a talker. Yet when he woke up….no one seemed to respond to him…What could have changed?

Maybe, just maybe, Lostcall might have told the others what he did when they were going against the Lapras. It must have scared them, he scared himself….They must be too scared to even talk to him, and that scared Theo even more. It was as if they were slowly outcasting him from the group with passive aggressiveness, and Theo would be forced to be alone again…

"I'm going to die in here... that much I know." Even the new guy knew about him….and the old pokemon must have ignored him in fear of what may happen and was now cowering for his life, knowing at any second this bear could maul him.

Theo had only been with them a day, but the thought of being alone again brought about a crippling pain in his stomach. He didn’t want to be alone again, to wake up to no one and be forced to his own self….He had finally found people he thought he could trust, but he guessed they didn’t want someone who can easily turn into a savage beast at the drop of a dime around them, and he really couldn’t blame them. He was afraid of what was inside of himself, but in the end he doubted he would hurt himself, so it was a worse fear for the rest.

Getting up Theo made sure to keep his face away from the light of the fire, the tears that silently dropped down hidden in the darkness. “I’mma….I’mma go look for the exit then…” He just knew they were just waiting for the right time to tell him to hit the road, might as well not make things awkward and leave now….

When he got far enough from the fire to not be seen anymore, Theo moved to a run, wanting to get as far away from them so they would not hear him cry harder.

((don't forget, he's still a kid kinda, so i think it'd be normal to over-exaggerate things. And there was a skip fest so said why not |D ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:13 am

Union Cave||Early Evening

Luke was still looking around when he heard the shuckle speak about dying in the cave. The Houndoom couldn't help but clench his teeth. "No one is going to die here. Not while I'm still breathing." He growled with a glance at the Shuckle before continuing to look around.
    His arrow tail swung back and forth as he tried to find a right path to take. It had been so long since he had been in this cave that he couldn't remember which passage lead them to Azalea Town.

"I’mma….I’mma go look for the exit then…" Theo said, and Luke looked up just in time to see him walk into one of the passages.
    "Theo wait, we should stay together!" He shouted after the bear in time to see him go from a walk to a run.
    The scent of tears hit his senses and he just stared after the bear out of sight. Luke was tempted to go after him, make sure he didn't get hurt, but the Houndoom knew he could handle himself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Union Cave | Early Evening

Seruru, realizing the little Kirlia had no intention of taking his paw, retracted it, and continued to stare into the darkness.
    It was only when the Aura of the group in general grew colder that he returned to reality, glancing over to them only in time to catch Theo darting off, and hear LostCall shouting in rebellion to the action.

The Riolu sighed, his shoulders dropping as he walked to the Houndoom's side.
    "Theo wait, we should stay together!"
    Seruru looked down at the blood on his paw, "I agree," he nodded, smiling wearily up at him, before he slowly walked after Theo.
    "Give me ten minutes, I'll see if I can calm him down. These caves are not safe for him to go running around in alone," he called over his shoulder, "Watch the group."
    And with that, he disappeared around a corner, and began following the fading blue mist that was Theo's aura. He didn't strain to call after him, but simply assumed he would stop when he realized he was being pursued.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 pm

There was a commotion with the Ursaring, and instantly he felt disheartened. Was it something he had done? Maybe... Of course! It struck him like a Brick Break. The kid must've tried to talk to him, and, since his hearing was.... fading, he must not have heard! He immediately felt terrible. Tony wasn't trying to ignore the lad, the Shuckle just doesn't always hear everything he should. Suppressing a sigh, he scooted his tired body over to Lost.

" 'Scuse me son... but can ya help an old 'Mon out? I need to talk to the youngin'. I feel this may be my fault... Can ya carry me to him if ya would? I'm too old n' slow for this kind of running anymore...."

After that he simply waited for the Houndoom's response, still uneasy about whatever the Houndoom had sensed. What was it? For now, they all seemed focused on something else...
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 pm

([ooc:skip. >w<])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:26 am

Union Cave | Early Evening (43)

It was dark, so very very dark. But right now it was probably better than being back at that campfire where everyone was quietly waiting for him to go on a savage rampage. It was hard for him to walk now without bumping into rocks and cave walls, the darkness in combination with his tear blurred eyes made for a stumbling Ursaring. That was really the only reason he was no longer running.

Oh Arceaus he wanted out of his cave so bad already. He hated having to be alone in the dark alone. It made every little sound appear to be an undead lurking…..

Last edited by Tryvex on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't think i'd be on in the morning so changed it real quick)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:02 am

Luke watched as the Riolu ran after Theo leaving him to watch the rest of them, even thought there wasn't much of the group to really watch.
    " 'Scuse me son... but can ya help an old 'Mon out? I need to talk to the youngin'. I feel this may be my fault... Can ya carry me to him if ya would? I'm too old n' slow for this kind of running anymore...."
    Looking down he noticed that Shuckle that pulled itself up next to him. He didn't say anything to it, just bent down and picked the shell up in his jaws.

It had some wight to it, but nothing he never lifted before.
    Turning to the direction that Theo and the Riolu went he started down the cave in somewhat of a trot then really a run.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

(Sorry I'm late, but skip me, I'm actually in the Hospital right now and don't have time to post.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Union Cave, Evening

He didn't expect the Houndoom to be so gentle. After all, he thought the dark-type hated him after he had attempted to warm himself up beside him and the Dark Pokemon snapped at him. But, sometimes bygones will be bygones, and he merely focused on where they were going. Nevertheless, he felt a strange... uncertainty, as though there was something far worse in these caves... so far... nothing. Eventually, they would come for them. This much he knew. When and where was always changing. These beasts were always there. Constantly running about, seeking flesh. Seeking food.

Maybe, regardless of what Luke said, he would die. Of course he would. He was damn near 84, and he wasn't getting any younger. That Shuckle was old, and getting too tired to keep his eyes open much longer... amongst the steady thumping of paws against the stone floor, and his constant rocking from running, Tony fell asleep in Luke's jaws, allowing himself a moment's rest. With a wracking, loud yawn, he curled up and feel asleep between the vice-like jaws he was safely cradled in.

"Be a pal and wake me up when... we... when we get there...Zzzzz"
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 pm

([Second post EVER as Linger... Wow I fail. XD])
    Union Cave || Evening || 2
    The soft, padded sound of footsteps echoed throughout the cave. Linger – hidden from sight, slowly moved against the cave walls, making sure no shadow could be seen from a distance. A living was close; she could smell it. The Flareon’s ear twitches, her gaze changing from place-to-place as she continues down the dark cave. Huffing some smoke, the hungry Flareon’s tail swishing back and forth, she stays low to the ground, another way of staying hidden. The living she smelt could be anywhere – and she needed to be ready, taking one turn it could be there. Depending on the size of the living, it would either kill her on sight(something she definitely didn’t want to happen, she was already dead enough!), or run. Her prey running was not an option, the fire-type pokemon was not letting any of her meals go this time.

Then the living came closer. The smell of her prey became suddenly intense, either it had just been here, or it was close. Very close. The Flame Pokemon started her plan, looking around. She focuses on a small rock, in which she picks up with her mouth and softly moves her way to the livings scent.

Once she was in perimeter of the living, she peeks over the edge of a wall, noticing a wandering Ursaring. She hides behind the wall, ”You’re mine now…” she whispers under her breath, dropping the rock and kicking it towards the Ursaring, enough to potentially gain it’s attention. She then waits, her prey was only one step closer to a nice, roasted meal…
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Union Cave | Early Evening (44)

Theo was currently standing very still, he had the nagging suspicion that he was not alone in this part of the cave. And he felt conflicted about that very fact. He had run away from the others because it was for the best, best for all of them he guesses. But if it was one of them that followed he would be upset, that even when he tried to make everyone happy by leaving, he was still not doing it right…..

Yet if it wasn’t any of them that was with him and it was someone completely new, he would not like that at all, because chances were that new pokemon meant undead pokemon. That was why he was not calling out to the darkness to figure out the identity right now. It was nerve wrecking to not know, but it would not help in this situation to know.

He would have stayed there for a good long time just standing there, waiting for whatever pokemon it was to pass if it not for whatever hit him in the head. It hurt, but surprisingly not as much as he would have figured. Why would anyone throw anything at him right now? Was it because it was too dangerous to speak? Were they trying to silently tell him to get out of there while not alerting the dangerous fiend?

Oh how he wished he could see in the dark right now, any little clue as to what to do next would be better than this. The only thing he could do was go towards the direction the rock came from and hope for the best….
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Luke continued along the path, the shuckle still in his jaws as he followed the scent of Theo, though following that scent and keeping alert was hard to do for the dark fire type.
    "Be a pal and wake me up when... we... when we get there...Zzzzz" The old pokemon said as he began to fall asleep. Luke really hated how he was being treated like a taxi, but an alarm now as well? He couldn't help but let out a grunt of anoyince.

((Short post. But I figured Luke should find Theo my next round.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Union Cave | Evening

Seruru had followed rather quietly until now, having sensed that familiar disturbance in their otherwise frightened (but untainted) collective auras.
    He'd felt it when speaking to the elderly one, and he felt it now within the darker crevices of this cave.

He hadn't thought to investigate, though, realizing that nobody in the party had the strength or the particular longing to fight another infected so soon.
    Of course, that changed when a rock bounced off of Theo's head.
    Suddenly, Seruru's lax pace turned into a frantic run, dirt being kicked up into clouds behind him as Theo began looking for the rocks origins.
    "Theo, no!" he called out, "Don't do that!" the little Riolu cried, his paws out-stretched in the hopes of grabbing onto the bear before it was too late.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Union Cave, Evening

"Theo no!"
    He snapped awake, hearing something closeby. He tried to wriggle free of the jaws he was nestled in, but it was to no avail, for he was being held on to very well by the Houndoom. Regardless of how rude it might have sounded, he cocked his head to the side, in the direction where the Riolu's voice came from, and used one of his little feelers to grab on to Luke's horn and tug it lightly. Not enough force to hurt, but enough to get his attention.

"There he is son! Go go go go go!"
    He urged him desperately, hoping, whatever was happening, it wouldn't be too late...

((Short post DX... Lostcall, if that isn't okay with you I'll edit. :) ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:18 am