Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Stavros the Cursed Mightyena (Victory, Kanto)

Anonymous

Stavros the Cursed Mightyena (Victory, Kanto)  Empty Stavros the Cursed Mightyena (Victory, Kanto)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Stavros the Cursed Mightyena (Victory, Kanto)  24e3pyo

Name-
    Stavros
    Gender-
    Male
    Level-
    Moves-
    -Incinerate(TM)
    -Payback(TM)
    -Ice Fang(Breed)
    -Shadow Ball(TM)
    Ability-
    Quick Feet
    Nature-
    Calm
    Characteristics-
    Alert To Sounds
    National Dex No./Species-
    #262 Mightyena/ The Bite Pokemon
    Height-
    3'03"
    Weight-
    81.6lbs
    Pokédex Entry-
    It chases down prey in a pack. It will never disobey the commands of a skilled Trainer.
    Item-
    Silk Scarf
    History-
    Rune...

The pup lay on the earth, his life slowly slipping away as his body slowly starts to shut down. His body started to rumble as the battle still raged on. He could hear his friends trying to get to him, but the Onix would not let them get close enough. His body felt so heavy, yet his heart felt even heavier. He had no idea why but he had seen his last day with Rune the Sneasel.

His last day with her was amazing. He never felt like this about anyone else, but many others tried to worn him and tell him it would never work out, but he never listened. At that time, all he wanted to do was get stronger so he could protect his friends, especially Rune. She was the only one to see his eyes and not freak out, in fact, she adored them. She said it was like her eyes, but not like her eyes. He was confused, but really he didn't think much about it, because this was his last with her and he was determined to make it awesome.

Then when the day ended he and Rune took they're own paths. Stavros stayed on Victory Road, while Rune went to Johto. It was there they promised to meet back up at some point and Stavros has tried to keep that promise, but now. He had no choice but to give up. He was dieing and his friends were trying to save them. That's when he heard a scream. The Onix roured and he heard the others start to panic. He slowly moved his ears to listen and the air shifted and he smelt a Meowth. Then another scream and the Onix roured. Stavros had to do something, but what? Then under his foot something moved and was absorbed into his body.

His body shot up and his Silk Scarf fell off. He gingerly picked it up and tided it to his leg. He then looked up and growled at the Onix. His body started to glow with a faint purple glow and he charged the rock infected. When he rammed into the Onix, Six appeared next to hi, but in a wispy, mist form. He didn't look pleased, but he smiled his toothy grin at Stavros.

It's time son. Your time has finally come to prove your worth to these living or become one of the dead. It's you choice my son.

He faded before Stav could say anything and the Onix roured at Stavros. He jumped, but stud his ground and growled at the rock infected. Then as the Onix charged, Stav's body was cloaked in that purple glow and he charged. When the two pokemon clashed, Stav's body started to glow with a white like. Then as he held his ground against the Onix, he started to push it back. The Onix tried to change attack but Stavros pushed back with new found strength and he attacked with Payback.

The Onix roured as Stavros pushed it back into a wall. Then as he back off, he stepped on something and felt it being absorbed into his body. He grinned and his mouth started to burn as he let loose with a small fire. The Incinerate attack burn the Onix and it fell to the ground, dead. He howled in triumph. He knew he had evolved, but what had Six meant it was his time? He just hook his head and held it high in pride.

My time, there is no telling what he meant, but for now I have to worry about my friends and finding Rune.
    User Note-
    -He no longer has the Scarf around his eyes, but around his leg

-Does not care what others thing of his eyes

-No one knows why his eyes are the color they are

-The shadow is his other self, he has MPD(AKA Multiple Personality Disorder)

-Stavros is greek for Crossed, sense he has another self

-Six is still around, but has given up on trying to "Save him"

-Now that he's evolved, Stavros has gained another self or in this case, another demon

-He calls this new demon Gealach, which is Irish for Moon

-Sense he evolved, he often speaks in Irish

-He also has a very sharp Irish tongue, which means he curse in Irish

-Rune belongs to Blitzstrike

-Seda belongs to Hera

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 18 times in total
    Anonymous

Stavros the Cursed Mightyena (Victory, Kanto)  Empty Re: Stavros the Cursed Mightyena (Victory, Kanto)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Stavros is ready for a team.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Stavros the Cursed Mightyena (Victory, Kanto)  Empty Re: Stavros the Cursed Mightyena (Victory, Kanto)

Post by Lugia Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 am

There are too many punctuation and spelling mistakes for me to approve. Fix them and I'll take another look.

Also, since he's still a pup, he should not be at such a high level.

Stavros the Cursed Mightyena (Victory, Kanto)  Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 am

I fixed the lv, but the spelling misstakes will have to wait until I get home.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:24 am

WIP until finished

Lugia
    Admin

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Kay, I fixed the spelling mistakes.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 pm

You need to fix the puncuation mistakes as well, adn there are still several spelling errors. They're all misused homophones, so spell check won't pick them up. (like, they're and their and there. Things like that.)

Lugia
    Admin

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Oh ok. I have problems with those. I'll get to it now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 pm

There, I believe I fixed it. If not, would you please help me find and fix them Lugia?
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 am

Please refer to either the Grammar reference or to my pm I sent you a while back on the appropriate use of commas and apostrophes.

Lugia
    Admin

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:49 am

I hope I fixed it now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:06 am

Stavors will be going to Victory instead.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:17 am

Approved.

Lugia
    Admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 pm