Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Cradily
Snitch
Houndoom
Abysswalker
8 posters

The ALPH Team

Anonymous

The ALPH Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The ALPH Team

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Goldenrod Underground|Late Morning
    (28)

“You are going to die!”

Oh, Arceus...It was back! Lalita let out a terrified scream as the Haxorus charged at her, only to have Fuzzy knock her out of the way. It was painful, and she could feel her ribs crunching together out of the force of his blow. She tried to stand but found herself unable to move, groaning in agony. She was in great pain, but everyone seemed to be coming to her rescue. Fuzzy, though badly injured, was blocking the dragon from her. Alice was launching attack after attack, and even the black monster fox somehow...wait...it turned into her?! Whatever trick that was it seemed to work, distracting it until the large female could make a move.

She tried to get up, but it was no use, if her ribs weren't broken they were surely cracked. She hissed in pain as she pushed her upper half off of the floor and launched a massive Flamethrower, giving everything she had, at the creature. From behind the creature, a great ball of light was forming. 'What could possibly...' she wondered. ~Move out of the way my fellow Pokemon so that you won't be in the blast~ a voice sounded in her head. Lalita was unable to comply, however. In her current state, whatever was charged into that blast would surely hit her if the beast moved out of the way. A single tear made its way down her cheek, there was nothing she could do.

"Help..."
    Cradily
    Cradily
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Cradily Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:47 pm

What is this? the malignant Cradily thought as he crept through the forest. Energy? Life?! Life was something the Cradily had once been an advocate for. His nature-his instinct as a plant-ordered him to maintain as well as help life. The other part-the final creation of a twisted human mind-ordered him to kill and consume. LIFE! the Cradily repeated in his mind but with confused ferocity, for he found the idea preposterous although his thoughts were flashes of fragments of a mind long lost. The harbinger's eyes slowly opened to their widest extent; its mask which concealed its face began to open. The red leafs atop his head began to squeeze tighter and release their acid.
    He released a deafening scream that could be heard from miles around. They are close...They are close...They are close...There! He spotted the live pokemon at the cave entrance before him. One was attacking the rest in hunger. At first, the Cradily thought to kill the helpless white one until a large razor-headed dinosaur turned to meet the eyes of the malicious plant. The Cradily stared back at the bloodstained Haxorus as acid began to seep from its black head. One of the live ones hit the Cradily with large energy balls. At this, the Cradily roared and shot its acidic tentacles to the first moving monster in reach. The Haxorus, entangled in the vines, writhed in pain as the Cradily threw it at a large rock. "Now you DIE," the harbinger roared with anger as he quickly wrapped its red vines around the boulder to squeeze the Haxorus. The bloodthirsty Harbinger cackled as its acid emptied from its tentacles and slowly separated the flesh of the Haxorus, its blood gushing out as the pink tissue continued to melt away. He tugged himself closer as he opened his green mouth to reveal his dark face beneath the leaf mask-his eyes meeting those of the dying Haxorus. The Cradily continued to constrict his acid tentacles but extended his head to get his drooling acid mouth closer to the face of his prey. As the acid emptied onto the face of the Haxorus, it screeched and flailed its arms. The teeth of the Cradily's outer leaf mask slowly clamped down onto the mushy flesh of the Haxorus's face. Just before its death, the harbinger's vines quickly constricted and severed the dragon into three pieces and bit off the remaining flesh of the Haxorus's face. The Cradily gazed at the bleeding, torn flesh of what was left of the brain and organs of the head. The rest...What about the rest? he thought as he turned his head toward the horror-stricken pokemon. Later the harbinger thought as he slammed his head against the ground and dug into the depths. He coiled his vines around the sliced Haxorus's body and pulled the pieces behind him as he made his way deeper into the earth.

Last edited by Cradily on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 am

Goldernrod City || Late Morning [10]

~Move out of the way my fellow Pokemon so that you won't be in the blast~

Clyde’s thoughts were interrupted by the telepathic warning ringing in his ears. His first thought concerned Max, but even with the noise of the battle, he could distinguish that the voice’s owner was female. Unsure whether to trust this unseen being or not, he held his ground for the moment before his eyes were drawn to an ever-growing light, building up behind the haxorus. His jaw opening in a combination of shock and confusion, he was about to move into the safety before a weak voice overpowered his emotions.

"Help..."

Clyde felt his heart crumple at the plea and turned to witness Lalita struggling on the ground a short distance from him.
    “Lalita!” He exclaimed helplessly, swallowing his pain and rushing to the ninetales aid. She had no evident injuries but clearly seemed to be in some kind of paralyzing agony. He noticed the tears staining her fur, before realizing he was the only being to have touched her since entering the tunnel. As realization kicked in, his body shuddered involuntarily and he hurriedly lowered himself, hoping to eventually lift the canine onto his back.
    “I-I-I’m so sorry,” He muttered, guilt overwhelming his mind. “So, so sorry. I didn’t mean to...” He rambled off whilst glimpsing behind him to observe a brand new threat. He shrank back, eyes wide at the sight of the infected cradily approaching the group. The light from the focus blast was so intense now that Clyde saw no opportunity to flee. Looking to Lalita, he gulped and shielded her body with his own, large form. It was his fault she was injured – he wasn’t going to let her die from this attack as well. Taking a deep breath and preparing for the worst, he ushered a weak smile at the ninetales before a pained roaring gave him a glimmer of hope.

Turning his head, he found that the latest threat had taken the attack and was now slowly, gruesomely murdering the haxorus. Clyde couldn’t disguise his shock. He was pleased that one threat was being destroyed and that the cradily hadn’t targeted one of the living – but the killing method was just too much to handle. The haxorus felt the acid eating away at its flesh; it could feel. He winced, suddenly thinking of Bonnie. He glanced to Lalita with a weak smile, guilt still tearing away his mind.
    ”It’s okay. We’re gonna be alright,” He could only hope that she hadn’t been able to see the monstrous grass type over his large form. Returning his attention to the infected - the haxorus now laying in three separate pieces - a wave of immense relief swept over the vigoroth as the creature disappeared beneath the ground. Sighing, his eyes ran over each of the remaining pokémon, checking that everyone was still in one piece and thankful that there’d been only two injuries – albeit, one of which unnecessary.
    ”I-I-I...” His words got caught in his throat; he didn’t even want to think that he’d caused a pokémon such pain. “It’s Lalita; c-can someone lift her?” He asked nobody in particularly. Moving a few paces forward to allow the light from the torches to fall onto Lalita’s form, Clyde winced at the sudden pain in his side as the two gashes tore and merged into one, foul, gaping hole.

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Goldernrod City | Late Morning(5)

As soon as the battle had started, it was over. A new ally had announced their presence, warning them all to move, but rather than hitting the dragon pokemon, it hit another, unfamiliar infected. Gormlaith was frozen on the spot. She knew better than to mess with this infected--it was mad and powerful. It utterly destroyed the dragon.
    It was a blessing, but still gruesome nontheless. When the plant-like pokemon was done with tearing the dragon apart, it dragged it below the ground and disappeared.

After the infected were gone, there was total silence, only their breaths could be heard. With the adreniline draining out of her system, Gormlaith examined her new team. They were alive, but in rough shape. Especially the ninetales and ape-like one.
    “It’s Lalita; c-can someone lift her?”
    Gormlaith stepped forward. "I can. But don't you need help as well...?" The wounds on his side looked very bad. No telling what kind of infections he could catch, or if he had lost too much blood.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Goldernrod City | Late Morning (3)

Silver's eyes widen as she sense the aura of another infected that appeared and attacked the Haxorus after it got struck by her Focus Blast attack. She continued to watch the aura her eyes widen at how the Cradily tore apart the Haxorus into three pieces after her attack and then took the pieces with it underground. “It’s Lalita; c-can someone lift her?” Silver heard the Vigoroth say and looked at the Ninetails with concern. "I can. But don't you need help as well...?" she then heard the Zoroark saying and looked. She notice the injury on the Vigoroth and came into the light of the torches saying. "I can help him get out of here. I'm sure once we are on the surface I can find herbs that will stop the infection from the wound," she said quietly glad to see that all of them were safe for the moment from the infection. She was panting a bit because of the use of her Focus Blast attack but she still had enough energy to help the Pokemon out of this place.

"First, we need to get out of here before any other possible infected will smell his blood and we are attack by them," she said gently moving to stand by the Vigoroth and offer her support for him. Her ears were still raise as she continued to since the aura's surrounding them and her tail with a red scarf tied around it behind her. Hoping that she gave the Pokemon around her enough warning around her presence speaking regularly now that she doesn't need to be too careful just yet.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Goldenrod Underground|Late Morning
    (29)

Lalita's body was wracked with pain, she could hardly breathe without feeling her insides burn. She could taste blood and couldn't help but let out a pitiful whimper at her current predicament. Fuzzy rushed to her aid, practically throwing himself in front of her to protect her, just like Max would have done...“I-I-I’m so sorry. So, so sorry. I didn’t mean to...” Lalita brushed her tails over Clyde's face to calm him, offering him a sad smile. She didn't blame Clyde for what happened, he had only been trying to help. Suddenly there was another roar adding to the chaos, and a strange plant-like thing began attacking the infected. Lalita allowed herself a small glimmer of hope that they could make it out of this tunnel alive if whatever that was didn't want them next.

It was over quickly, the dragon mostly dissolved and the strange plant dragging bits of it underground. With the adrenaline wearing off her pain suddenly doubled and she cried out in pain, unable to move. “It’s Lalita; c-can someone lift her?” Fuzzy shifted beside her as he shouted for help, the black fox approaching in response. "I can. But don't you need help as well...?" It was then that Lalita remembered that Fuzzy had been hurt trying to save her the first time, and she wrapped one tail around his paw to thank him. Speaking hurt to much right now, she could barely breathe, and hoped that he would understand the gesture. A small blue puppy came out of the shadows behind the Zoroark offering to help Clyde.

She seemed nice enough, and Lalita was happy that there might be another addition to their group, but she wasn't sure she would be much use to anyone like this. Whimpering in pain she nodded at Gormlaith, trying to let the larger one know she could carry her, if she could. Soon the pain became too much for the frail fox and she felt herself slip into unconsciousness. Only the hope that her friends would get her out of this dark, depressing place was the last thing to cross her mind as her world went dark.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 am

Goldernrod City || Late Morning [11]

Clyde was relieved at the help available for Lalita and smiled appreciatively at Gormlaith’s concern for his own wound. It was painful, but the ninetales was the priority in this situation – he couldn’t bear putting his own needs before a pokémon with injuries he’d been responsible for. He was about to reply when a riolu appeared from the shadows and began speaking. He recognised the voice instantly; she was responsible for the focus blast.

"I can help him get out of here. I'm sure once we are on the surface I can find herbs that will stop the infection from the wound,"

He appreciated the stranger’s kindness but he was unsure whether or not it was wise to trust this creature straight away. Then again, she had only tried to help during the attack. As the blue canine moved to offer him some support, Clyde broke his mental barrier and offered the newcomer a smile of sincere gratitude.
    “T-Thank you,” Only then was he aware of Lalita’s tail brushing against his paw. Turning his head to the canine, his eyes widened at the realization she had stopped moving altogether and her eyelids now fell to hide her eyes.
    “Lalita?” He asked, concerned and nudging her shoulder exceedingly gently with a paw. “I-It’s all my fault...” Clyde’s body shuddered despite himself and he felt physically sick that his clumsiness had caused such agony. Looking to Gormlaith desperately, he knew that he was helpless in this situation and only wanted to get out of this damned tunnel before another monster appeared. “J-Just help her – please.”

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Goldernrod City || Early Noon(6)

Gormlaith lowered her body to allow Clyde easy access to her back. Before he could do so another pokemon appeared from the darkness-- a small blue canine. She must have been the one who fired that blast... Gormlaith concluded. That was good, another ally meant a higher chance of survival.

After the Riolu aided Clyde, their attention turned back to Lalita. She was no longer conscious. Poor thing. The pain must have been too much. Gormlaith gently slipped her onto her own back, making sure she was in a position that would jostle her as little as possible.
    “J-Just help her – please.”
    Clyde's voice sounded so desprate. It saddened Gormlaith to hear such saddness.
    "Don't worry yourself over this. While her injuries may be bad, if it were not for you she may well be dead now. I'm certain she holds no grudge," Gormlaith said, hoping to help him.

Gormlaith turned to the Riolu. "Were do we go now? It seems you have some knowledge of the surrounding area."

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Goldernrod City || Early Noon (4)

“J-Just help her – please.” Silver heard the Vigoroth say to the Zoroark and was glad to see that the Ninetails is been carefully moved onto the Zoroark's back. "Were do we go now? It seems you have some knowledge of the surrounding area." she heard the Zoroark say after she turned to her after the Ninetails was on her back. She nodded and said, "Okay then. Everyone stay together and head in that direction. I would lead but I don't want to leave your side right now since you are also hurt," She said pointing in the direction that she remembered coming from but she made sure her fellow Pokemon were able to avoid the hole that the infected Cradily left when it went underground. With her last sentence she looked at the Vigoroth. She would have said his name if she knew it but right now it is more important to get everyone out of her.

She got a smaller version of her focus blast to appear on her palm to give everyone light that the torches couldn't give and gently, with her other paw, she took the Vigoroth's claw in hers and began to start leading they way out of the underground while keeping the sense of the other auras underground in her own range with her ears raised. She wasn't sure how the Vigoroth will react to taking his claw in her paw but she figured that it would best that she try so she will be able to try to keep watch over him. She was going to make sure she avoided any other infected or undead Pokemon that could be down here and keep the others safe. She knew she wasn't strong enough right now and they had two members that needed attention so they needed to stay away from possible battles.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:57 am

Goldenrod Underground|Noon
    (30)

Nothing. There was nothing but stillness in this place. No sound, no vision, nothing at all. But the blackness wasn't frightening, it was more...peaceful, like a calm washing over her. She didn't feel any pain here, her ribs didn't hurt, the weight on her heart seemed lifted, it felt like there was nothing at all wrong in the world.

Lalita realized she was standing, and gently placed one paw in front of her. Suddenly the world rippled with a silvery light and a shadowy image appeared in front of her. She saw herself, being carried on Gormlaith's back, her friends worried about her. The image rippled and shifted, now showing her the wooded path north of Goldenrod. Something was lurking there, waiting. The vision shifted again, but the images didn't make any sense. There was an overwhelming sense of anxiety, it flooded Lalita. There were flashes of fire, a bright white light, and blood, there was blood! The feelings clawed inside of her, rising higher and higher, she felt like she was drowning, there was an ear piercing scream and just when Lalita thought she was going to die from the terror consuming her...it was over.

The feelings receded and lights faded, once again she was in total darkness. She looked around nervously, wondering what that strange sensation could have been. A little ways off, though in this place distance could only be just a perception, there was a small ball of light. Cautiously she walked towards it and the closer she got the bigger and brighter it got. Lalita stood in front of a ball of light barely bigger than herself, and felt a feeling of calm once again wash over her. She knew everything would be alright and with a courage she had never known before made a grand leap into the ball of light.
    _____

Lalita shifted on Gormlaith, finally coming to after a while. At first she didn't realize where she was and panicked a little, causing her muscles to tense and pain to flare up in her side. She let out a little hiss, a good indication that she was awake and alive. Hoping her friends were alright she looked around and saw Fuzzy beside her, and that the little blue canine was with him. She smiled softly, knowing that her friends were still at her side. No matter what happened, she would not let them down again.

((OOC: This is no psychic vision or anything, it's simply a dream doing a little foreshadowing for what I have in store for my little girl. ^_^))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:21 am

Goldernrod City || Noon [12]

"Don't worry yourself over this. While her injuries may be bad, if it were not for you she may well be dead now. I'm certain she holds no grudge,"

Clyde smiled and nodded his head weakly, wanting to believe the zoroark’s words but his guilt was far too stubborn to vacate at the moment. Following the female’s question of the exit, Clyde followed the riolu’s gaze into the darkness and was immensely relieved at the light the creature suddenly formed. The hovering torches had grown dim enough to make the vigoroth particularly alarmed, so the focus blast was a blessing to his current mental state.

Clyde felt a sudden warmth in one of his claws and looked down to see a blue paw occupying it. The feeling was foreign to him. The last pokemon he’d ever held paws with was Bonnie – he missed it. With a smile of sincere gratitude, he gave the riolu’s paw a quick, but gentle squeeze before limping along beside her. The pain in his side was stinging and for the first time since the attack, he was growing extremely aware of the danger he had put the group in. For one the blood would surely attract more infected, but more importantly, he would be at risk of becoming infected himself. Suppressing his fears, he shook his head and turned to the riolu.
    “Thank you,” He turned to glance at the zoroark. “F-For everything.” These complete strangers had saved more than one life in the past hour when they could have simply passed on, unharmed. With a smile, he cleared his throat.
    ”My name is Clyde,” He nodded his head slightly only to catch glimpse of the gaping wound on his side. It was still bleeding. ”This is Alice, and Lalita is the ninetales.” He motioned to each of his companions as he said their names, feeling a certain duty to introduce the group properly. As he glanced to Lalita rested on the zoroark’s back, he smiled sadly as she ushered a smile at them, finally awake. He had nothing to say – all he could hope was that she would make a speedy recovery.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Goldernrod City || Noon(7)

Gormlaith walked carefully, not wanting to needlessly jostle Lalita. She followed the general direction the riolu led them in. She knew it was important to stay close together, since an infected creature could appear at any moment. Hopefully, though, that wouldn't happen, since only she and the riolu were battle ready.

Not too long after they began their trek to the exit, Gormlaith heard a voice to her side.
    "Thank you, f-for everything.” Gormlaith smiled and nodded in response.
    ”My name is Clyde, this is Alice, and Lalita is the ninetales.” Gormlaith felt she should introduce herself as well.
    "And I am Gormlaith." She then felt Lalita shift slightly on her back. She must be awakening... Gormlaith then turned her attention back to Clyde. There was something she had been wondering. "What were you all planning to do before you encountered that infected? I see nothing in this city that hasn't already been destroyed."

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Goldernrod City || Noon (5)

Silver smiled softly when she felt the Vigoroth gently squeeze her paw. She gave his claw a gentle squeeze of her own and continued to offer him comfort while keeping her Focus Blast shining. She sense that the exit wasn't to far now just a couple more miles. “Thank you, F-For everything." She heard the Vigoroth say [b]”My name is Clyde, This is Alice, and Lalita is the Ninetales.” She then heard the Zoroark say, "And I am Gormlaith." She looked at the now named Vigoroth Clyde and said quietly and slightly shyly, "My name is Silver and it's nice to meet you all." She then heard Gormlaith say, "What were you all planning to do before you encountered that infected? I see nothing in this city that hasn't already been destroyed." She then looked at her fellow Pokemon wondering the question herself but she thought she should let them all know about the exit, "I can sense that the exit is only a couple of miles ahead so soon will be out of this place."

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:08 am

Goldenrod Underground|Noon
    (31)

The ride was a little bumpy, but Lalita was very grateful to Gormlaith for carrying her and could tell she was trying to be as gentle as possible. The great black creature had a very unique name, but she liked it as it seemed to suit the other female very well. "What were you all planning to do before you encountered that infected? I see nothing in this city that hasn't already been destroyed." Her heart sank at the question, saddened by their lost friend.

"Max, the one who...died...he was looking for his s-sister. She was taken by Rocket, and a few of them still came a-around down here. I grew up here so I told him I would take him..." She couldn't help trailing off, the weight on her heart was great. She blamed herself for getting Max killed, and the guilt was threatening to overwhelm the sensitive Fox Pokemon. She knew she needed to be strong for her friends but so much had happened in such a short amount of time that her emotions were getting the better of her. Only just getting over Little Miss to wind up losing Max was just too much, she started to cry.

"I can sense that the exit is only a couple of miles ahead so soon will be out of this place." Lalita nodded, what Silver said was true. As they passed by a destroyed storefront of a place Little Miss loved to shop she knew that the north entrance wasn't far away. Hopefully nothing tried to come between them and freedom because their team wasn't exactly battle ready.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 am

Goldernrod City || Noon [13]

Gormlaith and Silver – the names were so pleasant that Clyde became self-conscious of his own standard, somewhat goofy title. Smiling warmly at the two pokémon, his expression faded into one of suppressed sorrow as Gormlaith asked of their original purpose in entering the tunnel. He was pleased Lalita answered first, feeling as if he hadn’t known the espeon long enough to provide an sufficient explanation.

"Max, the one who...died...he was looking for his s-sister. She was taken by Rocket, and a few of them still came a-around down here. I grew up here so I told him I would take him..."

Clyde kept his head low as she spoke, a lump growing in the back of his throat. Of course, he hadn’t been that close to the espeon, but it didn’t make him oblivious to the pain of loss of life. With a deep intake, he glanced to Lalita whose emotions had gotten the better of her. He looked at her kindly– she was so strong to hold such composure given the day’s events. The day he’d lost Bonnie, he hadn’t stopped sobbing to the extent where he could barely stand, let alone speak eligibly to a passer-by. Burying the memories before they could distract him from their current situation, his trance was broken at Silver’s words.

"I can sense that the exit is only a couple of miles ahead so soon will be out of this place."

The vigoroth nodded his head weakly, his vision blurring slightly. He’d been feeling light-headed for awhile now, but had struggled on in a vain attempt to prove his worth in the group. He refused to be a burden. Still holding onto the riolu’s paw, he used his other paw to clutch his wound, realizing he probably should have tried to stop the bleeding earlier. The wound was still wet, blood quickly coating his claws as he winced at the initial pressure from his paw. Hobbling onwards, he kept his eyes firmly on the ball of light before them, hoping that soon it would expand to form an exit to this damn tunnel.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Goldernrod City || Noon(8)

"Max, the one who...died...he was looking for his s-sister. She was taken by Rocket, and a few of them still came a-around down here. I grew up here so I told him I would take him..."
    Although Gormlaith couldn't see Lalita, she could hear the sadness in her voice. "I...I apologize for having brought up such painful memories. I meant no harm. But...where are you going now?" Of course, she wouldn't be heading anywhere right now in her current state. She and Clyde were in need of healing.

The exit was near now, its light getting brighter and brighter. The buildings of the city were now in plain sight. It was Gormlaith's first time outside of the tunnels in what felt like weeks. The fresh air felt nice, although the stench of death still lingered. The only downside to exiting the tunnel was having to now deal with weather.
    "It looks like it may rain soon. We should hurry to the woods," Gormlaith said.

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Goldernrod City || Noon (6)

"Max, the one who...died...he was looking for his s-sister. She was taken by Rocket, and a few of them still came a-around down here. I grew up here so I told him I would take him..." Silver heard the Ninetails Lalita say and felt as well as heard the sadness in her voice. "I...I apologize for having brought up such painful memories. I meant no harm. But...where are you going now?" she heard Gormlaith say. She knew that the Zoroark didn't mean any harm with her words. "I'm also sorry to hear about your lost. I know how it feels to lose someone you are close to," she said softly thinking about her dear friend and trainer Mizuki. She then saw the light of the exit and let her Focus Blast go out though she is wore out from using it for so long she didn't let it show and was glad they were out of the underground.

"It looks like it may rain soon. We should hurry to the woods," she heard Gormlaith and nodded her head in agreement as she also looked up at the sky to see the rain clouds. "Yeah and find a place that will give us shelter from any infected or undead for the night so we can rest. I also need to search for those herbs for Clyde and possibly Lalita," Silver said knowing that in the woods she will be able to find them as they search for shelter. She looked at Clyde and saw that he had his other claw over his wound trying to stop the bleeding. She tightly squeeze his claw to keep him with her. She didn't have anything to help with the wound besides her red scarf that her father gave her. She smiled softly knowing that her father wouldn't mind her using it to help a friend.

She let go of Clyde's claw long enough to untie her scarf from her tail and moved to tie it around his wound. "This should stop the blood flow until I'm able to put those herbs on for you," she said. She didn't worry about the blood that will get on her scarf because she knew it will come clean when she washes it.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:02 am

Goldenrod City|Noon
    (32)

Sunlight filtered through the opening and it was never a more joyous sight to Lalita. As Gormlaith carried her out into the open air she allowed herself a hefty sigh of relief, even though it hurt her ribs to do so. "It looks like it may rain soon. We should hurry to the woods," Something about the woods gave her a sense of deja vu, but she quickly dismissed it. "Yeah and find a place that will give us shelter from any infected or undead for the night so we can rest. I also need to search for those herbs for Clyde and possibly Lalita." She wasn't sure bow herbs could help with broken ribs but if there was something to help ease the pain she would try almost anything at this point.

Something about the woods was really bothering Lalita, however. There was something oddly familiar about this whole scenario. But she had never been though the northern woods before, having cut through the forest to get to the Ruins of Alph when she first fled the city. So how could it feel familiar? She chuckled a little at her own paranoia and gently nudged Gormlaith with her paw. "Are you sure you are okay carrying me?" she asked softly. Lalita knew she would hate to be a burden to the other female who had only just met her. It wasn't exactly fair for her to have to do this for someone she didn't know.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:34 am

Goldernrod City || Noon [14]

Clyde was relieved to see the light of day and grinned as he took a deep inhale of the fresh, albeit slightly chilly afternoon air. Looking to the sky at Gormlaith’s warning of rain, he noticed several grey clouds hovering over the city, darkening the sky and casting ugly shadows onto those that lurked below. He’d choose rain over that tunnel any day. Smiling to the sky, he was only brought out of his trance at the flicker of movement in the corner of his eye and extra pressure on his injury. Looking down, alarmed at first, he quickly relaxed when he realized the riolu’s intentions.

"This should stop the blood flow until I'm able to put those herbs on for you,"

The vigoroth smiled softly, watching Silver secure the scarf over the grotesque wound before continuing to hobble along beside her. However, after just a few steps, he felt an overwhelming dizziness. It was becoming too much to bear. Slowing his pace, he blinked several times, each time his surroundings growing blurrier and less distinguished – trees merged together, the details of his companions’ faces disappeared to form smudges of color. If he went on ignoring these symptoms, he was sure he was going to pass out. Using Silver to help steady himself and regain his balance, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a few seconds.
    “Urgh...” He groaned slightly as he opened his eyes once more; everything just as blurred as it was before. “...Are we almost there?” Clyde didn’t want to sound impatient but he was becoming more aware of the effects of blood loss and knew that if he didn’t try to control them now, the severity would only increase. He felt physically sick. “Do you mind if I sit down? J-Just for minute...”

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Goldernrod City || Noon(9)

Gormlaith felt a light tap on her side. It was Lalita. "Are you sure you are okay carrying me?"
    Gormlaith smiled and chuckled lightly. "No need to worry. The combined weight of my pups is heavier than you."
    Her pups...She wondered where they were now. Hopefully their father had taken them somewhere safe, away from the infected. The zoroark shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. It was best to just focus on the present for now.

They continued on, the tunnels and the monsters within getting farther and farther away. It would be too long, now. Everything seemed to be going okay for once. Suddenly, though, Gormlaith heard a groan from beside her. It was Clyde's. She turned her head to look at him, seeing that his pace had slowed and become ungainly. He seemed to be in a slight daze as he asked if they were there yet.

“Do you mind if I sit down? J-Just for minute...”

He looked as if he were on the verge of passing out.
    Gormlaith stopped. " I believe it should be alright, you do look to be in need of rest. But do not lie down, it wouldn't be a good idea with how much blood you've lost." Gormlaith turned her attention to Silver. " Perhaps you should go on ahead and find the herbs. Clyde is in dire need of them, and I fear he won't be able to walk much farther."

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Goldernrod City || Noon (7)

"Are you sure you are okay carrying me?" she heard Lalita say to Gormlaith and Gormlaith's reply to her which caused her to think of her own mother for a minute but she shook her head, 'Now wasn't the time to think about that,' she thought to herself as she finished wrapping her Red Scarf around Clyde. “Do you mind if I sit down? J-Just for minute...” she heard Clyde asked and Gormlaith's reply back of, " I believe it should be alright, you do look to be in need of rest. But do not lie down, it wouldn't be a good idea with how much blood you've lost." She then notice Gormlaith turning to look at her as she said, " Perhaps you should go on ahead and find the herbs. Clyde is in dire need of them, and I fear he won't be able to walk much farther." This caused Silver to look at Clyde with concern and nodded. "Yeah I can go find those herbs now while Clyde and the rest of you rest some. Hang in there Clyde okay I'll be right back with those herbs," she said softly. She then turned to look at Lalita and look through her aura to notice that the Ninetails had a few broke rib bones. She knew of a herb that can help the bones mend faster as long as she was able to find some make-shift bandages to bind her ribs in. "I also know of a herb that will help you with your broke bone's Lalita. It will help them mend faster as long as we bind them so I'll find those herbs as well as something we can use a bandages. I'll be right back," she said. She then took off with her speed in search of those herbs knowing she had to be quick.

After a while of searching she found the very herbs she needed. While she was searching she made sure that none of the undead and infected was around their temporary campsite. If she saw any she would get rid of them with her Focus Blast or use her Detect to avoid them. Soon she had the herbs she needs as well as so strong and long grass to use for bandages as well as a shell of some kind that she could crush the herbs in to make into paste to put over the wounds or make into a liquid to let it be drunk if it was needed. Once she had everything she moved quickly back to the others knowing that she can't be gone for too long.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Goldenrod City|Noon
    (33)

((OOC: Hey guys, Lia is out of the safehouse and I think we may have skipped her...let's not forget her this time around! lol))

"No need to worry. The combined weight of my pups is heavier than you." Lalita's ears perked up, pups? Gormy had pups? Somehow seeing the large fox as a mother figure wasn't difficult. She was very calm and patient, and very kind, at least to her. Poor Fuzzy wasn't doing so well and she was glad when everyone decided to let him rest. The little Riolu was being very helpful in taking care of Fuzzy and she could tell he appreciated the hand.

"I also know of a herb that will help you with your broke bone's Lalita. It will help them mend faster as long as we bind them so I'll find those herbs as well as something we can use a bandages. I'll be right back," Oh? That was interesting. Lalita didn't know plants could heal bones, but it was a nice thought. She knew being bound would be painful but nothing could be worse than what she felt right now. She could taste blood in her mouth and her breaths came out short and raspy. Getting a lung full of air was hard. But right now all she could do was wait for Silver. "So Gormy...You said you have pups? Are they...okay? Do you need to get back to them?"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:16 am

Goldernrod City || Noon [15]

“I believe it should be alright, you do look to be in need of rest. But do not lie down, it wouldn't be a good idea with how much blood you've lost."

Clyde didn’t need to hear anything more and with a weak smile in Gormlaith’s direction, his legs buckled beneath him and he fell into a sitting position still pressing against the bound wound. Everything was spinning and he struggled to keep his body upright despite the newfound comfort of not having to balance on two feet. Do not lie down..., Gormlaith’s advice resounded in his head as he forced his eyes open and rested his head on his paws. He winced slightly at the pain from his wound – the skin being stretched in his current position to further darken the red color of Silver’s scarf.

"So Gormy...You said you have pups? Are they...okay? Do you need to get back to them?"

He could only make out the occasional word from Lalita’s questions but ‘pup’ was something that stood out. Gormlaith was a mother? Clyde refused to look up and disorientate himself further, but he was becoming curious of the zoroark’s background. With deep, steady breaths, he kept his eyes on the ground beneath him whilst listening to whatever Gormlaith had to say.

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Goldenrod City|Noon [10]

((OOC: HOW COULD YOU SKIP ME. XD I kid, I'm fine. Just giving a hard time.))

Alice sat beside Clyde. Her moment when she lashed attack after attack at the now dead infected dragon was tiring. Are you alright? She asked her friend. Alice heard Gormlaith say something about pups, and the Gardevoir because curious. Children...? she questioned. The usually anti-social Gardevoir knew nothing about children, so she was clueless. Alice couldn't wait for the newcomer to come back with herbs. She just hoped there was a herb for exhaustion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Goldenrod City|Noon(10)

((OOC: FORGIVE ME, MA'AM <:o ...X3 But really though, I'm sorry))

After agreeing with her, Silver went off to find the herbs. I'm sure she'll be fine. She is quite strong for someone so young. Her allies questions about her pups snapped Gormlaith out of her inner musings.

"So Gormy...You said you have pups? Are they...okay? Do you need to get back to them?"
    "Children...?"

Since they had told of their origins, Gormlaith felt it was only right she explain hers as well. "Yes, I am a mother. My love, an Umbreon, and I have...or perhaps had...six pups. My oldest two grew-up and left before the infection began, so I know nothing of their status.

As for the rest, they left with my husband, for protection, when our den was attacked by the undead monsters. I held the monsters off while he took them somewhere safe. He said once they found a place to stay they would be there, waiting for me. I...I do not know where they are now, so all I can do is hope for the best and search for them."

Talking of her family had made the zoroark sad and worried. Were they really still alive, or was she just in denial? She knew that it was hard enough for a full grown pokemon to live these days, let alone six children.
    No. This sort of thinking is dangerous. She had lost so much already, she couldn't afford to lose hope as well. She had to stay positive.
    "So..." Gormlaith began, wanting to change the subject,"I suppose I'm the only parent here? You all seemed shocked at the mention of children!" She couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:47 am