Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Loyalty is Royalty

NightDaze
Centurion
Centurion

Loyalty is Royalty

Post by NightDaze on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:01 am

Parfum Palace [Courtyard] | Dawn

“Wooow, it's really there!”

The preceding night had been a dark, foggy one with even the moon snuffed out by the clouds high in the atmosphere. But morning had come, as it always did, and the soft orange hues in the distant sky made the shape of a building stand out to the duo of travelers.

“Yeah. Buildings don't just get up and run off,” Rebel yawned, “I don't see why you're so jazzed though. It's a palace, or put more modestly, a frikken building just like any other.”
“Oh, come on, the kit huffed, bumping into the Jolteon’s shoulder teasingly, “haven’t you ever wanted to be a princess?”
He swiped his paw at Miyu in feigned irritation and succeeded in only brushing over one of her ears.“... No.”

The siblings wandered through the courtyard on their hunt for some type of entrance into the palace-- which could've gone significantly quicker if the shorter of the two didn't stop every three seconds to sniff something or shout ’wooooow,’ at a statue. The Jolteon’s paws ached from the travel, but he couldn't bring himself to rain on the palace parade. He flopped down on a bench and waved his paw. “You can explore for a bit. Imma sit here, ‘kay?” She nodded, turning to bound straight for the fountain. “Hey! What did I tell you again?”

“Eyes open, ears up and nose like I'm a cadaver Pokémon,” she groaned for what seemed like the millionth recital. “I got it, I got it.”
She leapt for the fountain, finding her balance on the edge and making her way around the circle. How do you make a wish again?

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:18 am