Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Wash Away My Colors

Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Wash Away My Colors

Post by Dazey on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:59 am

Laverre City l Night

There had been some brutal things in Laverre since the Epidemic began. Death was no stranger to the pastel fox, but now she found herself racing down the road with her pretty pink fur painted red as she left behind the bodies of the Poké Ball Factory survivors as they lay losing heat fast.
Alirah tried to save them, she really did. The peace in the otherworldly city was so far off now, it seemed like a dream; no one expected an entire myriad of undead to lay waste in one night. She split from Kaneki and Hide to the factory, to warn the group there - but with her arrival, nothing was to be seen but Pokémon choking on their own blood while the red eyed ones shredded their already-mangled forms.

She thought she had failed the fallen, but as the Vulpix kit she'd grown fond of called to her, she realized she'd truly failed everyone. She struggled towards Ali, the Dark- slipping the rusty fox onto her back. She knew the Vulpix was too far gone to be saved, but that didn't stop Alirah from fleeing back to the Boutique with her.
"We're almost there," Ali panted, her paws slowing considerably, "Are you alri..." Ali nosed at the Vulpix's shoulder for a reaction, but she didn't move. Lowering her head, the Umbreon slid the kit's body to the ground and shook her with a paw. "Hey, look at me!" The Vulpix was limp. "Say something! I can't help you if you don't... tell me what to do..."

Alirah was an adult, or at least enough-so that she knew when something was lost. Regardless, she refused to accept she'd lost the child despite being aware it was inevitable from the start.
"I should've protected you." She nuzzled the Vulpix's face with her own, giving up the spark of hope she clung to. "I'm so sorry... Sorry... I'm sorry..."
Duma
Elite
Elite

Re: Wash Away My Colors

Post by Duma on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:29 am

Laverre City | Night
While that dumb ghost was off protecting his own crowd, the conductor of this chaos was free to play in the Pokeball factory. Blood littered the ground, and it coated the only living creature's white coat, staining it a dark red. An evil cackle echoed around the building, the Absol's red eyes observing the damage from above, his teeth dripping blood as he held a dying eevee in his jaws. Biting down, he savored the sweet taste. Eevees, and the further eeveelutions were always the killer's favorite.

His victim squealed, their cries piercing the the night before they fell silent, only the sound of Reaper crushing the bones between his teeth were audible. Tearing off the eevee's head, Reaper dropped the corpse down onto the ground, holding the disembodied head in his jaws, the Absol's bloodied tongue lolled out of his mouth, the sharp teeth that filled his jaws piercing the brown furred skin of the head and sending a fresh wave of blood down the Absol's throat.

Something pink dashed in, drawing the killer's eyes towards it. A shrill cackle bubbled up from Reaper's throat, his jaws still firmly closed around the eevee's head. As the pink creature tried racing off with a dying Vulpix, Reaper jumped from the top of his pedestal, giving chase, but always staying just out of sight. Blood dotted the ground from the still-bleeding head of the eevee in his jaws and the vulpix, giving Reaper a clear trail. His undead buddies were still in the Pokeball Factory, so this pink Umbreon was all his.

Good.

Following the blood trails to the Umbreon and her dead companion, Reaper strolled up behind them, stopping before he could be seen. His muzzle curved up into a cruel smile, and he stepped forwards, each bloodied paw landing on either side of the Umbreon, leaving them trapped under him. He dropped the eevee's head, the body part landing with a wet splat in front of the Umbreon, it's face gaping in it's final scream, eyes wide and mouth open.

Chuckling darkly, Reaper lowered his front half so that he could move his bloodied muzzle to the Umbreon's ear. "Going somewhere, sweetheart? My, my. I can't have that. The fun's barely even started!"
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Laverre City|Night

The little eevee followed Alirah to the factory hoping to be useful for something. Watching the umbreon helping a vulpix out in an attempt to what Conan could only think as saving them. Conan looked at Alirah before asking. "We're almost there," They was getting out of the factory before things turned bad. "Are you alri..." The normal type knew what that meant. Something bad happened and it indeed did happen. What he just seen began to bring a flashback of his parents dying. "Hey, look at me!" The female vulpix was dead and the eevee started tearing up from it. It brought back his most painful memory. "Say something! I can't help you if you don't... tell me what to do..." There was nothing they could do except for them to get back with Kaneki and Hide. However somthing was in there with them that was sinister. Something much worse than the undead and Conan was feeling some tension from it.

The eevee seen Alirah lower her nuzzle down towards the vulpix. It was sad for both of them to see a child the same age as Conan die like that. "I should've protected you." Conan was starting to cry a bit from seeing this. It was similar to the events when he was alone. "I'm so sorry... Sorry... I'm sorry..." Just as the normal type turned his head, something had found them and its eyes had an evil look to it. It was enough to scare Conan, making him hide behind Alirah. "Going somewhere, sweetheart? My, my. I can't have that. The fun's barely even started!" The eevee kit couldn't do anything to this Absol that had shown itself. It had blood on it and had a mind of a insane being. He tried to lower himself further, but the absol had a clear view of him. His heart was beating fast and fear was taking hold.

Some sobbed cries came out of his mouth as he tried to talk with Alirah. "A-Alirah, I'm scared!" And with good reason to. Reaper looked like he could easily hurt him and not care about how scared the child is. Conan was breathing fast from the fear and he was waiting for Alirah to run out with him.
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:12 am

Laverre City l Night

Ali pulled her muzzle away from the lifeless Vulpix, turning her eyes completely away before opening them back up to accept the disaster that was tonight in it's entirety. This town was simultaneously laced with the sting of tragedy and happiness that was so rare now. Bad things had to happen, right? Wasn't there some quote that talked about not understanding joy until you'd been through adversity? Is the opposite true, too? If you're happy, you're destined to have it stolen away?
Her eyes blinked, crescent moon pupils rising to meet the Eevee alongside her with sadness falling over his expression. Ali shed a single tear, mixing with the blood on her cheek and sneaking into her lips pulled into a sad smile. She nearly grimaced at the taste, only stopping so that she didn't make a face at Conan. "L-let's go find Kaneki and Hide, yeah? They're probably worried--"

Conan's demeanor quickly snapped into terror as he hid himself behind the fluffy fox. Alirah whipped her sight around, trying to grasp what was happening; but painfully faster than she could sew together a reasonable response, a pair of paws slammed into the ground on either side of her, ungodly claws covered in the gore of what used to be the survivors she failed to save.
The Umbreon dropped to the ground submissively and frantically moving her tail behind her. Had they seen Conan yet? She could only hope to the gods she didn't believe in that he would see her motion and flee while she kept their attention.

Something fell from above, hitting the ground just ahead of her with the splat sending off a stench of metal. Alirah looked at the object for more than a few seconds, noticing the familiarity but not the context until just after. She parted her jaws, screaming without reserve for whatever else might've heard, nothing but horror in her senses at the severed head lay in front of her. It's eyes were fixed open and jaw agape as though it's final moments were complete hell and their killer - which was likely what stood just above her - was the devil themselves.
"Conan! Connnnaaannnn!!" She wailed, her breathing near hyperventilation.

Their face was frighteningly close to her ear, their warm breath soaking through her fur and yet making her colder. Their voice was a coo, but more sadistic than any reasonable creature could be, "Going somewhere, sweetheart? My, my. I can't have that. The fun's barely even started!"
Her body was as good as stone. She stared at the face of her evolutionary predecessor, only imagining what he went through and what she would endure.
"A-Alirah, I'm scared!" Came the soft whimper of the Eevee she thought she had lost too. Her motion paused, sifting through reality and her messed up thoughts. "Conan, run!"

Alirah twisted her petite body around so that she ended up on her back... And face to face with the Absol. She flinched immediately, pressing her chin into her chest fur and rolling her eyes up to stare into the bloody creature's red ones. The pastel fox swung her foot towards their face, forcibly extending her claws further than normal.

She thrash-rolled to her feet and sprung a small distance, "Go, Conan! Go ahead of me!"
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:22 am

Laverre City | Night
He had yet to even touch the pastel fox, and already, they were screaming. Their eyes were glued to his prize, screams tapering off into a high pitched wail. It was almost as though the devil himself was hanging the fox by her tail and flaying her alive. The Absol let out a manic giggle. Oh, now that was an idea. "Conan! Connnnaaannnn!!" That desperate, reaching wail was music to Reaper's ears as his muzzle spit into an unnaturally eerie grin, the blood from within his mouth dropping down onto the pastel fox's fur.

But what a shame, for the eevee was still fine, hiding behind Alirah. Craning his neck around, Reaper stared straight at the small kitten with his snakes eyes, a shrill giggle peeling from the Absol. "A-Alirah, I'm scared!" Keeping his paws firmly planted, Reaper twisted as far as he could go, giggling like a madman. Oh wait, he was.

"Tick, tock, goes the clock," he sang, peeling off into a giggle for a few seconds. "Now rrrrrest your sleepy head." Reaper rolled the 'r' in his song, his voice reaching a higher pitch as he did so. "Tick, tock. goes the clock," Now Reaper's voice dropped at least five octaves, lowering into a deep growl. "By morning you'll be dead."

"Conan, run!"The fox beneath him twisted around, their eyes meeting his for a few tense seconds before a foot shot out and collided with his muzzle, forcing the Absol back as he recoiled from the attack. The Absol snarled viciously, a feral roar erupting from his muzzle before tapering off into a loud burst of manic laughter. His prey scampered up to their paws, attempting to run from him. "Go, Conan! Go ahead of me!"

The insane Absol cackled, shaking out his fur, sending blood everywhere as he did so. "Not so fast, sweetness!" He giggled, lunging forwards and clamping his jaws down onto the fox's pink fluffy tail. Hard.

Jerking his head back, Reaper let go of the fox's tail as they flew back towards him, his head striking forwards like a snake and clamping his sharp teeth into the fox's scruff, fresh blood flooding into his mouth and dribbling down that cotton candy fur. "Oooooo, looks like you want to play~!" He giggled, shaking his head viciously from side to side, before letting his jaws part and sending the fox flying into a wall. "So let's play, sweetheart!"
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Laverre City|Night

"Tick, tock, goes the clock," Reaper's voice was scary and Conan was terrified of the blood covered Absol. Staying behind Alirah didn't do much good with the absol staring right at him. "Now rrrrrest your sleepy head." He didn't need to be psychic to feel how evil this Absol was. It had no care for life and the eevee couldn't move a muscle. "Tick, tock. goes the clock," Then a truly evil voice came after that making the normal type's heart beat faster. "By morning you'll be dead." Conan was tearing up and was about to cry from Reaper's evil voice. It took him back to when his parents was attacked and he couldn't save them. No, not this time he wasn't going to let this big bully treat them in such bad ways. That was until Alirah snapped him back to reality. "Conan, run!" She attacks the absol as the eevee turns and runs towards the door. Go, Conan! Go ahead of me!" He tries to run as fast as his legs could carry him, but when he looked behind Alirah was caught. The eevee stopped in its tracks.

"Not so fast, sweetness!" Conan couldn't leave her behind, she needed help. They was to far away to yell for help and if he left her behind to find Kaneki and Hide, she might end up being dead before they get there. "Oooooo, looks like you want to play~!" As the absol jerks his head violently with Alirah in his maw, Conan couldn't let this be another casualty in his life. He wasn't going to lose someone he just met and took him in when he had nowhere else to go. The eevee was started to get angry at the absol trying to fight his raw emotions to not attack frontally. Then Reaper threw Alirah out of his maw right into a wall. "So let's play, sweetheart!" Conan's anger was boiling and finally he releases it charging at Reaper before he collides with the absol with a tackle, though it didn't do much. After that Conan had a serious look to his eyes as he stared right at the dark type.

"Pick on someone your own size you big bully!" Conan was not even strong enough to fight a stronger pokemon, but he wasn't going to lose Alirah to some insane bully. "I won't let you take her away from me! I won't!" The eevee used helping hand to give alirah some strength to fight back. Though only thing they could do is hold the absol off long enough for Kaneki and Hide to get there if they realized something was wrong. The normal type was shaking in both fear and anger as he stood and stared death right in the face. He maybe little but he won't be so easy for the absol to catch if he kept a good enough distance.
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Laverre City l Night

The glee in their hellish laugh was nauseating with the pure terror it shot from Ali’s ears to the part of her brain controlling her senses. She could hear the sound of their fur shaking out, spattering blood everywhere akin to a muddy puppy.
Conan sprinted as quickly as his small stature would allow, and for just an instant, there was a chance they could get to Kaneki and Hide. That was all they needed to be safe.
The Umbreon’s legs moved in terrible sync, leading her to stumble at first, but she was able to get their order correct and push off with her hind legs for a full run behind the Eevee.

But with the second set of paw-beats, she wasn’t gonna make it. She didn’t accept it, she didn’t have the time to think of that possibility. Just to run, get away from them.

"Not so fast, sweetness!" The Absol continued their maniacal laughter, but the sentence was a garbled mess of words in her mind as true panic and pain raced up her spinal cord from her tail. Alirah extended her leg to Conan, begging him to grab her before she was ripped backwards. But the Eevee was bounding away and before she could mouth the word ‘help,’ the ground was rushing underneath her as she clawed at the soil to stop herself from being caught in the twisted Absol’s jaws; without even a second to distress about the claws she tore out of her own paws as she hooked them into the ground.

Alirah’s head lashed backwards as she stopped in an instant, her voice breaking into nothings as rows of serrated teeth pierced straight into her scruff. She couldn’t form intelligible words with her voice, she could only repeat the obvious and the first name in her mind within the confines of it. Got me, got me, got me, run, run, Kaneki help…!! Her voice rose into a scream. With every breath, she tried to form the consonants ‘K,’ or ‘H,’ but it kept tapering off into another scream with no meaning. "Oooooo, looks like you want to play~!"
She drew in a grasp mixed with a sob, though her body was already devoid of any will to fight back. If she didn’t make him angry, maybe he could just kill her and be done with it all…

“I-I-I don‘t wanna p-PLAAY…!” Alirah was unable to even renounce her life before her tiny body was to be shaken savagely, giving her absolutely no perception of even up, down, left or right as her eyes slammed shut and she was reduced to a sentient chew toy for a deranged maniac.

I‘m gonna die tonight. Please keep running, Conan…

The Absol’s grip released and she was hurled straight towards a wall she didn’t even see coming. Colliding with it, her breath was stolen and she hit the ground and lay motionless save for the erratic rising and falling of her chest.

Her body felt so warm now. The back of her neck was screaming but she ignored it for the comfort and warmth her own blood offered as she lay in it. This is okay. Conan ran, Kaneki and Hide will keep him safe. I… I finally protected something. During those moments, she missed the precious detail that Conan returned for her. If this is the price, I‘m okay with that…

"Pick on someone your own size you big bully!"

Her blood turned into ice.

Alirah lifted her head and ran her eyes over the scene, finding the massive white shape and the Eevee she’d assigned herself to watch over. Why didn’t he run… What was the point in both of them dying? "I won't let you take her away from me! I won't!" It almost seemed like Conan’s very words gave her the strength to push her frame off the ground. While that was in fact part of it - she was going to earn those words, she wouldn’t roll over while she had others who cared - the power coursing through her entire body was granted by the Eevee’s Helping Hand. He believes in me, and I won‘t fail him!

Ali sprinted, directly at the Absol without the doubt and fear that she would get hurt. If she didn’t fight, they would die, that was not an option she would accept. She lunged just behind the Absol, scraping her feet loudly on the stop to get their attention from Conan and phasing into second-long invisibility to reposition herself to strike with a Feint Attack.

“Go find someone else to play your game! We’re leaving!”

((OoC - Ali has always fought dirty when pushed to it. She has to make up for her lack in physical power somehow ha.))
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:04 am

Laverre City | Night
Reaper watched eagerly as the pastel fox lay still after colliding with the wall, a fit of giggles pushing up and free from his throat. He went to advance towards the pastel fox, however a bothersome creature returned, slamming into the Absol's side and causing him to step away from his prey.

With a terrifying snarl, Reaper turned on the eevee kit, his pupils shrinking into snake-like slits that promised death to the kit that interrupted his meal. Shadows began to pulse around his claws as he prepared to used Night Slash on the small kit. Bright red flared in his eyes, and his grin grew even wider, blood dripping down his muzzle.

"Pick on someone your own size you big bully!" A shrill cackle emerged from the unhinged absol's throat as he advanced towards the Eevee. "How about you then? You look tasty!" He cackled, jumping to the side away from the kit and then rebounding off the wall, slashing downwards with his claws so that the attack whistled down just barely scraping the Eevee. He wasn't going to kill them right away, no. He was going to make them suffer.

"I won't let you take her away from me! I won't!" His grin grew even wider as he listened to the kit try and act brave. There was a whoosh of air beside him, and Reaper's eyes snapped towards it, a dark chuckle bubbling up from his throat as he watched the pastel umbreon begin some sort of attack. The Absol literally bounced in place as his eyes glowed faintly with a Sucker Punch forming in his muscles.

“Go find someone else to play your game! We’re leaving!” With a grin, Reaper sidestepped the umbreon's attack, rearing up and bringing his claws down hard on the pastel fox's side, scoring huge gashes down the fur as he retaliated with a powerful Sucker Punch. Taking that same moment, Reaper lunged at the Umbreon and sunk his claws deeper into the wound, relishing in the feeling of the warm blood rolling down his claws and soaking into his white fur as he stared down at the umbreon that he now had pinned against a wall.

"Going somewhere, sweetheart~?"
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:34 pm

Laverre City|Night

Conan tried to remain brave in spite of what seemed to be a hopeless fight against a sadistic absol. "How about you then? You look tasty!" In an instant the absol jumped off the wall and grazed him slashing off some fur, causing the eevee to lose his brave moment. Now the normal type has no choice but to run from Reaper. “Go find someone else to play your game! We’re leaving!” Alirah attacks and goes for a dirty move that normally Conan never seen, not even his father would show him any of them. However, in spite of how the attack went, Alirah was pinned down and this time Conan was to scared to even try to attack again. "A-Alirah! I'm to scared, that bully is to strong." Then Reaper spoke to Alirah in a sadistic voice. "Going somewhere, sweetheart~?" The eevee couldn't, he just couldn't do anything to save anyone being to little to do anything to stop this.

Tears began swelling up in Conan's eyes and he knew Alirah wanted him to run. This was no longer his choice to stay and help. "I can't, I'm so sorry Alirah. I'll get Kaneki and Hide, please don't let this bully beat you." After that Conan ran to the exit with tears in his eyes. The pain once again had returned to haunt him after losing his mother and father to the undead and now Alirah was going to be taken from him as well. His now only hope is to get Kaneki and Hide to come rescue Alirah from Reaper before its to late. Please be alright Alirah, I don't want to lose you like I lost my ma and pa. Conan thought to himself as he raced to the Boutique.
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Laverre City l Night

Alirah bounded for the Absol, reappearing hastily before they could land a more lethal move on Conan. Her legs extended ahead of her, claws reaching for the bloody creature’s face in a similar manner to a Luxray.
They grinned back at her. Despite Ali being the one attacking, she was losing her nerve.

The Absol dodged to the side, their smile staying in her mind’s eye as she landed on her front paws and tried to turn and leap again. As her body twisted around and she jumped again, the attempt died in an instant with claws raking down her side and tearing through her flesh like she was on a slaughter rack.
Alirah was against a wall before she could realize why she was there. And why couldn’t she move?
"A-Alirah! I'm to scared, that bully is to strong." Conan cried, leaving the Umbreon thankful that he was only scared. Because if he had been in pain, none of this would’ve meant anything. I want you to run. At least if they don‘t get you too, I‘ll win. … In some sardonic way.

Her paws barely touched the ground. Was she floating? Every time she kicked her paws against the ground, they scraped her pads raw until the blood finally began to smear against the trail she continued to struggle against. But she didn’t move.
"Going somewhere, sweetheart~?"
Alirah stopped struggling, turning to stare blankly at the Absol and then to her side. Their Nightmare-esque claws were pierced into the wounds left a second earlier, effectively pinning her against a wall she had walked by many times before during her life here.

She never did look at that structure and imagine this would happen.

"I can't, I'm so sorry Alirah. I'll get Kaneki and Hide, please don't let this bully beat you." The Eevee fled the gory scene, Alirah giving a half smile as he did. Admittedly, she didn’t want to be alone with her killer.
But she only truly would die if those with memories of her were gone, and his well-being was more important than her neediness to not be by herself.

“What did we do to you?” She grunted, pushing the sides of her legs against the wall in an attempt to get loose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:44 am