Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

The SILVER Team (PLOT)

Blue
Resistance
Resistance

Re: The SILVER Team (PLOT)

Post by Blue on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Mount Silver (Base) || Morning
[85]
[75]

Blue may or may not have wished Red could have held onto Mikhail a little longer, but the two bats are always adorable, so he can live with it. Their canine companion looks more at ease too, no longer talking into his paws out of sheer humiliation.

On the other hand, after that, a silence ensues between everyone in the room. Not an uncomfortable silence, really, more like...Blue can't think of a proper word to describe it. It feels as though something should be happening right now; maybe this is just what goes on after two people stop talking for awhile?

That period of time was only a week, but still.

"...So..."

Though Blue is no sleuth-especially with other people-it would be pretty damn difficult to miss Red's discomfort. He has no idea why, but his throat is suddenly really scratchy. Please do not fucking have a coughing fit when Red is talking, I would actually die.

"...what did you do while we were gone?"

At least it was an easy question to answer. "Not much," Blue admitted (thankfully, no coughing ensued),  "I was out for a bit, but I didn't want to stray too far."

He doesn't outright vocalize it, since doing so was probably unnecessary; both of them know he's not as familiar with this place as Red is. While Blue's confident in his instincts, surviving out in the undead-infested wilderness for an ungodly amount of years tempered a good part of his impulsive side (at least when it came to anything other than a social threat; he will never forget that goddamn first kiss).

Besides, mountains weren't his friends. He still remembers getting lost in Mt. Moon and that stupid rock tunnel as a kid.

"I had to take care of Daisy anyways, though, so it worked out," Blue continues. Another reason not to wander off: doing so would've meant putting the Zubat back into her ball. Every time he did that, Blue couldn't help but feel as though he was ripping a young, disabled Pokemon away from her sources of security and comfort.
Red
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Red on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Mount Silver [Base]||Afternoon (111)

"Not much," Blue answered readily, earning Red's burning jealousy with how easily he could engage in conversation and small talk. He had always been the more extroverted of the two of them, but still. It left Red feeling like he was once again racing Blue, who was effortlessly pulling ahead. Damn giraffe legs. Well. Metaphorical legs. You can't even have long legs in your own hypotheticals and metaphors? Legends above, Red. Get your shit together. "I was out for a bit, but I didn't want to stray too far." Blue then gestured to the other sleeping bat child. "I had to take care of Daisy anyways, though, so it worked out,"

Red nodded, his throat suddenly dry as a desert. "...Well. The path should be good by tomorrow. We'll be able to finally get out of this damn alcove and reach the top." It was still unnerving they hadn't come across any roaming undead or infected, but for now, it was a mystery that would have to wait.
Blue
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Blue on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:43 pm

Mount Silver (Base) || Afternoon
[86]
[75]

"...Well. The path should be good by tomorrow. We'll be able to finally get out of this damn alcove and reach the top."

"Oh, good. The scenery around here is getting to be pretty dull."

He was only half-joking, truth be told. Blue's getting more than a little sick of being in this mountain; it still reminds him of those goddamn tunnels he had to get through in his youth. The only actual good thing about this place (other than Red being here, heh) is that there's virtually no undead, and even then, that's not a guaranteed good sign. During his travels, Blue had learned this: whenever a place looks safe, it's usually because something much worse has already taken care of the smaller threats. You couldn't always trust first impressions.

Ugh, that was likely one of the most paranoid thoughts he's had since arriving at Mount Silver. Why couldn't he have positive ideas for once? Blue is almost impressed by his ability to freak himself out before the day of traveling even arrives; it might as well be one of his hobbies by now. All the worrying's probably unnecessary, anyways. Maybe they'll reach the summit with no trouble, and there will be absolutely zilch threats-wise waiting for them there.

The thoughts were a little too optimistic, but hey, he can dream.
Red
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Red on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Mount Silver||Upper Floors||Evening (112)

The next few days proved productive for the tiny group of vagabonds as Red led them up and up the mountain pass. Now that it had hardened enough for travel, Red was eager to push them as quickly as possible; a difficult feat considering the little Noivern he'd somehow duped himself into taking in was constantly distracted with everything. Mikhail had never been this high up the mountain and he would not let himself be rushed. It was truly a power of wills. Red, unfortunately for the little bat, however, was much taller and was also capable of simply picking him up and carrying him.

Even as they trekked higher and deeper into the mountain's paths, Red still found no trace of Undead. In fact, there was an even lesser presence, if that were possible. The air turned crisp and sharp as the temperature dropped, and not even dried blood stained the rocky walls. Just... how had this happened? How had his mountain been... spared? No. Not spared. His mind brought back a vivid image of the bone pit-- the remnants of the native inhabitants here. But... the questions remained: who put them there and how they fuck did they manage such a feat?

After a couple days' travel, Red found himself at the last leg. The homestretch. Once they crossed this last bit of mountain, they'd be back in his home. His heart ached to see whether or not this mystery entity had claimed it for themselves or if they'd left it alone. He nervously fidgeted as he frowned from his safe spot at the blizzard roaring outside. Another alcove, this one much smaller, was to be their camp for the night. No tarp was needed for protection, but outside lay just beyond the alcove's edge. Red sighed as the cold temperatures began to gnaw at him. He enjoyed the cold, yes, but ferocious blizzards like the one that was currently assaulting them was never weather he actively enjoyed.

"We're stuck here until it blows over," Red grumbled. "Visibility's shit."
Blue
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Blue on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Mount Silver | Upper Floors | Evening
[87]
[76]

Truthfully, Blue expected a lot more to happen while traveling upwards through Mount Silver. Things weren't necessarily unproductive nor uneventful (could there be such a thing with Mikhail around?), but other than their bat friend, the place was so quiet. It was almost creepy. He kept anticipating things lurking about, hiding in the shadows, but nothing ever showed up.

Blue would have preferred that at least one undead showed its face, because his nerves were bound to kill him at this rate. He constantly looked over at Artorias, but although the Umbreon's nose and ears sometimes twitched, he never gave his usual warning signs. Somehow, things were just...calm. Blue didn't know what to think of that-years of constantly having to watch your back did that to a person.

As it was now, they were stuck in another alcove thanks to the blizzard outside, and Blue was shivering. He wasn't that sensitive, but this kind of ugly, cold weather sucked. Artorias stuck close, at least, providing some sort of warmth. Bringing out Laurentius was becoming more and more tempting, but Blue kept himself from retrieving the Arcanine's Pokeball. Better to stick this stupid cold out than subject Laurent to a damn blizzard. He wasn't going to freeze to death any time soon.

"We're stuck here until it blows over," Red said from his spot, looking more than a little sulky. "Visibility's shit."

Well, Red was certainly right about that. Blue doubted anyone would be able to see five feet in front of themselves out there.

"This is why I hate snow," Blue said, still freezing thanks to the goddamn storm, "And ice. And the cold."
Red
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Red on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Mount Silver||Upper Floors||Evening (113)

"This is why I hate snow," Blue chattered, earning Red's attention and the smallest of smirks played at the ends of his mouth. "And ice. And the cold."

"Oh, stop whining. It's not that cold," Red dismissed with a gentle, almost indiscernible chuckle while the little bat tucked away in his shirt scoffed.

"Liar," Mikhail shivered, glaring up at the soldier from within the other's own shirt. "Th-This is the cold-d-d-dest I've ever been i-i-in m-my life."

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 am