Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The BURNED Team

Phoenix
Centurion
Centurion

Re: (ACE) The BURNED Team

Post by Phoenix on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:53 am

Kinah was part of the original Iccarus team, and saw a bunch of the harbs go down. One of those harbs is why she freaked out when getting onto the team lol, because I contracted the Weavile harbinger to follow her all the way to Unova from here. So I would be more than happy to see more harbs and traumatize Kinah further.

I'd even suggest Weavile come back for more torture if she is available.
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Ooh, having weavile visit the team would be fun! Do you think we should have them visit instead of Togekiss for the first harb? If it'd be too soon for the character development-wise we could have them come later and build up to it more.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:08 pm

I'm down for Weavile Sparkster would definitely be afraid. Whichever Harbinger that does float though I'd be down for. Give my jolteon fear and he'll do something foolish in trying to be a hero.
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:14 pm

I would also like to request Gardevoir to visit as well just to give the team hell
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:18 pm

Will be making the contract soon! Right now, the suggested harbs were: Togekiss, Weavile, and Gardevoir.

I will double check who is available, let me know if you have a particular favorite of the ones suggested for our first harb visit.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:55 am

Hey guys! I've been wanting to bring out the fact Aaden was infected and now seemed like a good time with his gold badge coming up. I am not sure yet if he will stay on the team after things settle down. My thoughts are either he will flee/get chased out or stay until he is too far gone and asks to be put down. Gonna see how the group reacts.

If he does leave the team, I'll come back with another character. However, it would most likely make sense to have another leader take over then.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Abysswalker
Elite
Elite

Post by Abysswalker on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:47 am

Hey, Nyra, you weren't needing Balth to stay on the team, right? Because, well, truth be told, I have been putting serious consideration into having her be killed off soon. She's kind of a waste of a character and I have no interest in continuing to write for her ._. I'd love to come back with another character, of course, but I just wanted to know if having her die in this harb cycle would be fine?

A wish drifts away
Containing these tears and regret
One can only realize their sin
When everything is already over.
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:24 am

I understand, definitely! We can cross the bridge of a new leader when we come to it and see which character in the group makes sense at that time. If your character isn't doing it for you, by all means go ahead. It will add a lot of extra danger to the scene Smile

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Phoenix
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Phoenix on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:17 am

Kinah is capable of leading but she would only come to it begrudgingly, she doesn't have a great track record with groups. Seeing Balth die would really stir up a lot of old issues from not only the group she was in with Sil but also the last time she was in this tower. She could operate as an interim leader until one or both of you put in new characters but she would abdicate quickly because she doesn't really like being responsible for other people's lives.

(Also omg I am so sorry it took this long to respond to any of this I didn't see your original message until a week or so ago but I was on vacation and couldn't reply. I feel like an ass I am so sorry.)
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:03 pm

So I was thinking that Sparkster will witness Balthazar being killed and is to weak to fight back, but if its okay with Flogres to simply have Sparkster dangle in the air nearly wrapped in vines unconscious. He'll blame himself for not being strong enough to save Balthazar and consider himself not worthy of being killed.

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:32 pm