Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The BURNED Team

Min
Centurion
Centurion

(ACE) The BURNED Team

Post by Min on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 pm

The BURNED Team
    In the Burned Tower of Ecruteak, Johto
    Revisiting the history of Ecruteak-Icirrus with familiar characters.

Ecruteak will be first come first serve and will only have three pre-determined users, TK, Logan, and myself. The final slot will be purchased so there will only be a maximum of 5 users on this team. We request whoever joins this team to be fast with posting.

On the first page there will be a visit from Hydreigon. This will most likely be a passing visit with a destruction of a building. Another contract will be taken with Hydreigon on either page two or three. Along the line there will be several visits from harbinger Weavile and also from Alhoon if possible.

Plot wrote:This party is haunted by the past events that happened on these lands. Taking place in Ecruteak City, home to the original Icirrus Team, the Bell Tower is destroyed and there are numerous leftover craters created from Draco Meteors. The air is stale and the settlement is predominately abandoned. Ghosts seemed to have taken up residence, again.

The team leader is Prince, blood brother to the original lead: Paladin, who found his way to the haunted land in hopes of finding the Hydreigon again. He picks his way back down to the remains of the Burned Tower, picking through the rubble. He finds little trace of his former friends, and instead decides to investigate the other areas.

This team is meant to have a looser, more adaptable plot depending on the characters and events involved. The main driving goal is to ensure both shelter and survival and the team will most likely stay situated in Ecruteak City until the increase in arrivals of Harbingers.

A very strong obstacle in this team would be the recurring harbingers, forcing the living to constantly fight them off and trying not to die in the process. This would force them to also reinforce shelter and keep watch at all times.

Another plot device if the lack of sufficient shelter due to the mass destruction of a large majority of the city. It would be difficult to find any buildings that aren't broken down or ashes.

other notes.:

characters that are reminiscent of past characters in either species or personality would be cool.

uh, here's a list of species that's been on this team..

deino/zweilous/hydreigon, fraxure/haxorus, chimchar/monferno/infernape, deerling/sawsbuck, mienfoo/mienshao, dratini, charmeleon, altaria, gallade, trapinch, espeon, zebstrika

crossed out species are ones that are already being made again for the team and/or i just don't want to see on the team again. (which, that's just the deino line lmao)

**you don't actually have had to be part of the original burned/ecruteak/icirrus for this. we do however ask that you are able to keep up with posting speed.

**Team Sheet

TEAM ROSTER:

[*]Leader - Aaden the Blaziken (NyraXerz)
[*]Balthazar the Mightyena (Abysswalker)
[*]Sil the Sawsbuck and Hannibal the Houndoom (Silverishness)
[*]Sparkster the Jolteon (ShadowCharizard)
[*]Kinah the Mienshao (Phoenix)
[*]Astrid the Houndrunt (Storm)
[*]Floater - OPEN

Last edited by Cedric on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 9 times in total
Min
Centurion
Centurion

Re: (ACE) The BURNED Team

Post by Min on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Participating Users

• Cedric (Lead)
  • 2KB
  • identitist
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • closed.

**floater spot may be purchased and restricted to harbingers.

Team Roster

**last slot will be purchased to make this a 5 user team. open slots are first come first serve.

Last edited by Cedric on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Min
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Min on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 pm

saved post in case i need extra space for typing. go ahead and post if u wanna, now.
Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:11 pm

I'd like to put up Luna the ice bitch. She's still a WIP, but as her name implies she's a very bitter and angry Marowak, asocial in the extreme and generally a bad teammate. Since she's always a grump and preferring to keep to herself, she'll only join forces with others for short periods of time, if she has no other choice. Underneath this icy shell she's just a sad little pile of misery. She can fight quite well though, and rather brutally. She's not known for her mercy and she'll spew physical flames just as readily as metaphorical ones. If you want a catalyst for conflict, she's your gal.
Chroma
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Chroma on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:01 am

I'll try to get a slot! I'm hoping to make an Espeon!

Last edited by Chroma on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Min
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Min on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:34 am

As Cedric seems to have forgotten to make this announcement:

This team will only have three pre-determined users, the trio. The finals slots are a true first-come-first-serve, there will be no planning of characters. Simply whoever finishes and gets their profile approved first for the team gets on. This is a little reminiscent of the old EJ days where we lacked reservations and proper planning, as well.

I believe Cedric intends to finish up the plot in the next few days, so I suggest anyone interested to keep an eye out on this thread.

-Rory
Mew
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Mew on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Team Approved~

Maintainence/Coding Admin
2KB

Post by 2KB on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:52 am

me when I posted for amara wrote:[12:49:33 AM] : V: fuk u paladin
[12:49:35 AM] : V: i do what i want
[12:49:40 AM] : V: PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS MEMORABLE POST EVER
[12:49:41 AM] : V: PLEASE
[12:49:47 AM] : V: LET ME WIN THAT AWARD
[12:50:05 AM] : V: I HIT ONE OF THE LONGEST LIVING UNDEAD OUT THERE WHO'S SURVIVED SO MUCH AND GOT HIMSELF IN A SHITTY LONG TRIANGLE
[12:50:12 AM] : V: RIGHT IN HIS FUCKING DICK

my body is ready, give it to me
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:46 pm

If it's alright with everyone, I would like to enter as a lead for the team. I've been conferring with Balth and together we've developed a possible direction for the Burned team!

A part of the original plot will still stay true:

Plot wrote:A very strong obstacle in this team would be the recurring harbingers, forcing the living to constantly fight them off and trying not to die in the process. This would force them to also reinforce shelter and keep watch at all times.

Another plot device if the lack of sufficient shelter due to the mass destruction of a large majority of the city. It would be difficult to find any buildings that aren't broken down or ashes.

However, this is also what we added on:

Plot wrote:I was planning on bringing in Aaden.

He's grown bitter from the years, but remains strong. Before his first post here, he will have met up with Balth's character. The two of them will enter and try to rally the others together of what remains. They will attempt to get somewhere safe/make the tower secure--always thinking one of those things is right behind the corner.

In the beginning, it will just be their imaginations, paranoia and regular undead. However, once the group has a chance to gather themselves and build a decent shelter/barricade a real harbinger will return to really mess things up. Since the harbs so far have been really brutal and violent, maybe some that are more psychologically-damaging.

They'll likely ascend to the higher floors because the ground levels aren't looking very hospitable at the moment. Of course that can't be a permanent solution for them, but if nothing else, it is a place to hide while the ground floors calm down and they can get a better lay of the land. Certainly would seem safer than going outside after the other attacks with cofa/paladin/drowned.

Down the road, I am considering having Aaden start to feel more and more the effects of the infection--which would obviously effect his mood/leadership/skills and if he does turn then the group would have to deal with that.

Tell me your thoughts! Also Balth--let me know if there is anything I forgot from our discussion or that I noted incorrectly.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:31 pm

Awesome! Good to have you on the team. B)

Cold Stare looks like he'll fit in well with the team--his personality is sure to bring up a lot of good tension to the team situations.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Silverishness
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Silverishness on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:28 am

I was wondering if I could join with Sil, to get her off of what's essentially a scrapped team.

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lugia on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:13 am

It's up to the new lead, I imagine.

Lugia
Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:57 pm

I've checked further and it is possible! I had no idea it was--thank you for bringing this up. Once the request in the department store goes through, there will be a max of 6 for the Burned team.

Several members have expressed interest in the final Burned slot, but I would like to offer the slot to your character Sil. I believe she will fit in very well with Burned's planned plot. ^^

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lugia on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:31 pm

Fantastic~! I'll happily take it!

Lugia
Admin

Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:12 pm

I'm thinking about making Twilight a dual profile on Burned with a little baby Ekans. Sandra being young is really quite naive and innocent, I think a good contrast with everyone else on the team. Are there any suggestions on what she could do for the team?
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:34 pm

I'm nervous on how well such a young child would do on this team...there are a lot of aggressive personalities and the plot for this team involves numerous undead/harbs. I could only see her in a support role given her age.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:15 pm

I'm down with that, I'm interested in developing Sandra's personality so it'd make sense to be in a support role.
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:00 pm

She probably also require someone to look after her almost constantly. Unless you were intending that to be Twilight's role, I don't know of another character to suggest that would have the personality/drive to do so with a child they have no previous connection to.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Yep, Twilight would be taking care of her.
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to get your input to a plot idea I had. Part of the original plan for the team was to have a lot of harbinger activity and this idea would kick that off.

Right now, the characters are halfway through the day. I suggest we have them finish the day in relative peace to catch up with one another and get some semblance of a shelter together. We could time skip through actual assembly/hole patching if it seems like it'll be tedious.

Fast-forward to late into the night with almost everyone sleeping and have the harbinger strike. From the list in the harbinger contracts page I really like how Togekiss sounds. They primarily attack when their prey is sleeping, eating at their dreams. It would make a really unique surprise attack on their part and give characters a 'race against the clock' sort of feel with the possibility of its yawn attack.

Let me know what you think and/or if there is another harbinger who is open for contracts you would like to see come to the team.

Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lugia on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:10 am

Sounds good owo

Posting on my phone, so I didn't want to log out rip XDDD

Lugia
Admin

ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:52 am

I like that idea Nyra. It'll give Sparkster something to be afraid of.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 am