Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Mew
Legendary
Legendary

Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Mew on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:49 pm

The way I envisioned it, when I sunk it, was resting sideways, on the bottom of the harbor, similar to this, except lower down in the water

Maintainence/Coding Admin
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Duma
Elite
Elite

Post by Duma on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:54 am

Sounds pretty good~ That away Aysu will have to get in and help, even if she just stays back and watches for a bit at the start.
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:39 am

Hmm.. I'll probably have it where Saferi knew the Phione had been hanging around nearby, having seen them often and what not, but didn't know the extent. She doesn't really enjoy exploring alllll the space in the ship and they could of hiding deep inside it or somewhere else nearby.
I like the idea of them fucking with her den as there is a hole in the back that leads pretty much to the center of the ship and the Phione could really want that. It may be the only way to get her to cooperate with the others, lol.
Kaze
Ace
Ace

Post by Kaze on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:38 pm

It's likely Bass will be K.o'd by Grass Knot seeing as it's 4x super-effective and damage is determined by weight (giving it a base power of 100 on him) He can take no more than two hits before he goes down depending on whether he uses Substitute. Likely another pokemon will have to get him inside after he faints, seeing as I doubt he'll last very long.

Also this is what he looks like with his mouth open; Do not mess with Catfish
Maximum
Elite
Elite

Post by Maximum on Tue May 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Hey guys, I wasn't sure which way you wanted to go about implementing this nice little plan that Saferi, Thorn, and Aqua have cooked up. We can have them split up, with Thorn going landwards, and the others hiding, or have them all hide and Thorn has to book it to collapse the cave and hope no one else is hit. If Thorn goes landward, it seems likely he'll either severly damage or collapse the Vermillion gym (or at least that's what Im assuming Saferi was talking about). If we want more drama, if Thorn does something to the gym, electric types could come out and cause severe problems. Or if he uses Earthquake underwater, someone could get hurt, etc. Thoughts?
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Wed May 27, 2015 5:44 pm

I have no idea what anyone wants to do, Saferi can pretty much go anywhere with the same amount of fuss. She'd still be grouchy whether she got hit by Earthquake for not so lets see what Nyra wants  xD
The cave is under the Gym for reference, so yeah the Gym would sink/fall as the ground beneath it is collapsed. I think the electric types sound fun though that would bring double the trouble for our little gang when they havent even finished with the Phione haha~
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Fri May 29, 2015 9:31 pm

I think we could really go either way honestly. If I had to pick, I would vote for them splitting up. Despite not knowing what is on land, it's the way most likely to ensure there's the least amount of friendly fire.

Is there a plan on how the phione are going to be lured into the cave? If the plan requires someone to bait them to the cave then we could add in someone getting injured despite Thorn setting off his earthquake on land.

I like the idea of the electric types, but with the amount of phione, idk how I feel with them being a direct full-on fight right away. Maybe the cave-in doesn't go exactly as planned, but the electric-types tumbling in to the waves paralyzes/distracts the other undead long enough for the gang to enter the Anne? Or the electric types finalize the cave-in, trapping themselves too. Also, I'd love to see one or two behemoth electric type come up a little later on, having tailed the group to really screw things up at the ship.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:31 am

I was thinking about that as well. I dont know how we are actually going to get the Phione in the cave without someone darting in. That could actually be it, a high risk option but one of their only ones. The others would have to go the other way though, maybe in the Anne and start searching for whatever it is they are looking for?

Maybe the Earthquake could disrupt any electric types in/around the gym. Some could fall into the water or through the building (like a hole opened in the floor) and end up in the collapsing cave, setting off their electricity/explosions as they start to drown and paralyzing the Phione, keeping them in the cave.
I keep picturing a bunch of Magnemite/Magneton floating above the water, enraged, while Pikachu/Electrike/Electrabuzz fall in, and any Voltorbs in the water start to explode. Kaboom! That would certainly end those water blobs if nothing else has.

Some other, bigger Electric types that survived the wreckage and end up attacking later sounds like fun. It would give us a moment between threats if nothing else.
NyraXerz
Primary Artist
Primary Artist

Post by NyraXerz on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:59 pm

Much yes to the electric-type plans!

I keep thinking about different ways to lure them in, but I can't. Something that involves the kelp rope maybe? But if they had a living 'mon lure them there, I don't know why they would go after the corpse versus them.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
Larka's Art Shop
Sketchbook
Maximum
Elite
Elite

Post by Maximum on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:15 pm

I think the idea is that one of the living mon's puts the corpse in the cave and makes a run for it out of the cave before the phione get there.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:46 pm