Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The RELIC Team  - Page 11 Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Agate Pokemon Center| |Dawn (56)

Sunshine's ears twitch when she heard Elliot say, "Good morning, Sunny." She looked over at him and gave him another soft smile as she said, "Good morning Elliot." She then listen as he said that they should wait for Carrie. Right when he said that the Froslass appeared with a panic look in her eyes before she blush and rubbed the back of her head. Sunshine smiled softly and listen as Glinyua apologize to Carrie for the loud wake up call and then motion to the berries again before she took a Pecha berry for herself. Sunshine smiled softly as she got a Pecha berry so she could enjoy the sweetness. She then listen to Glinyua's words once more as she repeated what she said last night. The sun Pokemon gave it some thought before she said, "Well both ideas sound good but maybe we can gather everything we can find that will help us and continue on. This place holds a lot of death in it." As she said that her mind turned back to Jared and Swift. She lowered her head but tried to remain cheerful around the others.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Agate|Dawn (36)(7)

"Oh gosh, I'm really sorry Carrie. I'll do a bit more of a... Quieter wake up call next time. Anyways, I got lots of Pecha, Oran, Cheri, and Chesto berries for breakfast. Let's all eat up to regain our strength!" Glinyua apologized as she motioned towards the pile of berries available. Carrie looked at the pile for a moment before taking a nice Pecha Berry for herself, while Elliott took an Oran Berry. The Froslass enjoyed the sweetness of her berry, while the Absol enjoyed the mix of flavors in his.

"So what do you guys think? Do you want to stay in the village and fortify shelter, or salvage all the food and supplies here and go somewhere else? In the long run, we will have to move when we run out of berries, unless we cultivate our own farm..." Elliott looked at the Ariados and asked her "I don't see why we can't stay here. Everything here seems to be fine." Sunshine then mentioned something about a lot of death here. Carrie explained, "In my time with the group, there have been three deaths. One of them was a child who was just plucked right out of my arms. Ironically, it was shortly after I saved him from drowning."

Elliott nodded, understanding now why they can't stay here. "In that case, we should move on. Do one of you know your way around the region, because neither Carrie nor I know much about the Orre region."
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Agate Village|Dawn (20)
    Servous put down another strand of electricity and stopped. He was getting kind of lonely, maybe he should find someone else, maybe head down and find- no, that likely wasn't a choice.
    Then again she had proven herself in a fight, kind of...though it was a sneak attack. She'd probably be able to protect him... But what if she killed him too?
    He sighed and decided the chance was probably worth it, after all she hadn't shown aggression towards him. He looked down and realized he didn't remember he building where they were, he paused and went down to look through the village.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| |Dawn

As the consensus was made to move away from the village and travel, Glinyua nodded. "I know this region fairly well. However... We will need to pack very, very lightly," she said, frowning. "Agate Village is one of the handful of places that isn't deathly hot in Orre. Orre is essentially a desert, sand everywhere and bordered a bit by cliffs," she explains, thinking.

"We can each carry a lightpack with only the things that we absolutely need. If we can find any clothes or cloth around, I could spin some robes for every one of us to protect against sandstorms," the Ariados offers, catching sight of a tucked bedsheet near the corner of the room. Walking over to it, she already begins her work. "I can finish robes fairly quickly, they'll just be typical garments but with a hood and face guard..."

"As for packs, we could just use extra cloth as sacks. Each one of us will be carrying a few berries, along with whatever we think is worth salvaging from here..." Glacing out the window, she saw a familiar shape skittering through the village. Glinyua gently laid her work-in-progress down on the floor to rush out the home, waving to the Spinarak. "Over here!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| |Dawn (57)

Sunshine didn't really say much as Carrie told Elliot what all happened here for them. She then smiled at the Absol softly feeling relief that he was also ready to leave this place. Her ears twitch as she listen to what Glinyua was saying, "I know this region fairly well. However... We will need to pack very, very lightly," she said, frowning. "Agate Village is one of the handful of places that isn't deathly hot in Orre. Orre is essentially a desert, sand everywhere and bordered a bit by cliffs. We can each carry a lightpack with only the things that we absolutely need. If we can find any clothes or cloth around, I could spin some robes for every one of us to protect against sandstorms. I can finish robes fairly quickly, they'll just be typical garments but with a hood and face guard... As for packs, we could just use extra cloth as sacks. Each one of us will be carrying a few berries, along with whatever we think is worth salvaging from here... All of that sounded good to the sun Pokemon and she said, "That sounds really good to me Glinyua and it will be great to have shelter from the sandstorms as we travel. We also should have something for us to be able to carry water in too."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 pm

(Skip.)
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Agate Pokemon Center|Dawn (21)
    As Servous scurried past the pokemon center he heard a familiar voice. "Over here!" He looked and saw "Mother" standing in the doorway to the center. He nearly charged to leap into her arms but he stopped himself, this was the murderer, he saw her kill before his very eyes.
    Getting a hold of himself, Servous Scuttled towards her without a word.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Glinyua was a bit disappointed when the young spider simply rudged towards her without a word. "Are you alright, darling?" she mumbled, crouching down so she didn't seem as much of a giant as she was when standing on two legs. Mustering a warm, kind smile she ushered the young Spinarak closer. "The group just made a consensus on what we want to do now. We've decided we'll pack some stuff and head out of Agate so we can find better shelter,"

Explaining to the small spider, Glinyua stood up again. "You're free to come with us if you'd like! Come on inside, it's cozier there," grinning, the Ariados opened the door to the house and walked inside, purposely leaving the entrance open for the Spinarak if he ever did want to come in. "We should all get ready to leave now, feel free to scour the village for anything useful,"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Agate|Dawn (8)

Elliott was beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable around this group,especially considering that a child is now a part of this. The Absol shook his head. He never liked children, so he decided to leave. He followed Sunshine out of the Pokemon Center. He wanted to spend some time with her and thought that this would be best for the both of them.

(This is Elliott's leaving post. Had permission from Silve to say that he and Sunshine went to spend some quality time. Carrie will be staying on this team.)

Agate|Dawn (37)

Carrie looked over at the doorway, where there seemed to be quite a bit happening. There seemed to be a Spinarak there that knows Glinyua. She also saw that Elliott was leaving the Pokemon Center with Sunshine. The Froslass frowned a little bit at the sight of her friends leaving, but it could be worse; Glinyua could've left too. "Well, Glinyua, now what?" Carrie asked. "And who would your friend be?"
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Agate Pokemon Center|Dawn (22)
    "Are you alright, darling?" Servous' eyes remained downcast. He sensed her crouch down in front of him, "The group just made a consensus on what we want to do now. We've decided we'll pack some stuff and head out of Agate so we can find better shelter,"
    He looked up suddenly. They were going to leave this place? The lush paradise in the middle of the expansive desert, just to be deserted? "You're free to come with us if you'd like!" She said inviting him inside. There seemed few monsters in this area of the region, why did they want to leave? "We...we're leaving? But this place is great..."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Glinyua frowned when she saw the forms of the Absol and Espeon walking off into the distance, her hand quietly balling up into tight, angry fists as she clicked her mandibles in annoyance. 'Those traitors-!' the Ariados thought, rather angrily. 'I hope they never come back... And if they do, they'll meet my fists,' She had enough loss to deal with in the short time span of two days. How could those two, especially Sunshine, who had went through everything with the spider, simply walk away?!

"We...we're leaving? But this place is great..." The meek voice brought her back to the world, anger and frustration fading away into a kind understanding for the younger spider. "I know how you feel, this village is one of the few lush areas here in Orre..." she mumbled, looking back to the Spinarak. "But there's been too much death here. We can't risk getting more of us killed by sitting around... I'm sorry, love,

"And who would your friend be?" She regarded the Frosslass. Good, this one hadn't left. "A friend that I met a while back when everyone was still around, he's been here in the village for a while,"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:43 am

(Skip me, please. Just say that Carrie asked what Servous' name was.)
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 am

Agate Pokemon Center|Dawn (23)
    Servous wondered if she meant anything else by what she said, "Well...I haven't seen many monsters here," he began to scuttle past the doorway to look at the inside of the building. "Where'd the others go?" maybe she was trying to bring them out of the safe haven, perhaps she already tricked the last group. He settled on an overturned table and lay on his legs.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 pm

[OOC: Sorry, skip. I'm rushing through all of my teams. ;~;]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 pm

(Skip. Don't have enough material to write for Carrie)
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:22 pm

((Congrats on the timer reset Lulu, not going twice so skip))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 am

(Seriously can't think for this team right now. Skip.)
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:40 pm

((Confused...skip(someone posttt)))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 pm

"Where'd the others go?" Glinyua froze for a moment, glancing back at the young Spinarak with soft eyes. Her voice was reluctant to come out, but the Ariados slowly forced herself to speak. "They went away," she mourned, the words laced with sorrow and betrayal. "They all left us, it seems." turning away, she fell silent, gazing at the pink horizon. The sun was beginning to rise, beautiful shades of vibrant color shining upon the land. "I wonder if I'll get to see something as pretty as this, again,"

Stretching out her limbs, she yawned, blinking fatigue out of her eyes. "I'm gonna go see what I can find in the village. I'll be harvesting some more berries if I find any," nodding to the others, the Ariados headed out from their makeshift shelter. Enjoying the warm dawn of the desert, she hummed her favourite show tune as she skipped to the higher area of the village, careful not to trip on the flora.

Kneeling before a bush of Orans, she carefully picked the roundest ones, placing them into a makeshift bag of leaves and vines. Glinyua paused for a moment, peering past the thick undergrowth for a peek of the lifeless desert. "...Where will we be going?" she mumbled, frowning. "Arceus please guide us..."

[OOC: Combo breaker? :'D]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:07 pm

(Skip. Just say Carrie found a bag and put some berries in to carry them or something...)
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:01 am

(I didn't realize radio had posted... don't have time...skip, and then it likely goes back to radio.)
    Gliscor
    Gliscor
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Gliscor Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:37 am

He’d travelled miles from Unova, twisted mind luring him to investigate how the rest of his world was faring in terms of development. Yet he was disappointed to find that pest-control was required more than ever in dearest Orre.

Gliscor could practically taste those vermin.

Those lesser creatures just insisted on tainting his perfect air, marring his perfect world with their pathetic determination for survival. Their inferiority, their ridiculous hopes to avert evolution were laughable. The Harbinger would ensure this world was cleansed of their miserable existence one way or another.

Times had changed.

Those who didn’t embrace change would be eliminated, without exception.

Stalking through the deserted streets, Gliscor was on the hunt. That ungodly stench of the living lured him on onwards, his bloodstained face sculpted into the definition of hatred. How dare they contaminate his empire. They did not belong and the giant bat had every intention to dispel them to where their kind truly belonged; splattered across the pavement.

The Pokémon Center. Ironic a place of healing would be their deathbeds.

Swiftly barging through the main entrance, Gliscor was upon the spinarak in an instant. The feeble spider repulsed him. It was hideous on its own, the regular thump of its heart and pathetic screams only heightening his disgust. Lunging for the terrified creature, the Harbinger effortlessly sliced each flailing leg from the screaming arachnid. Frowning, his darkened eyes as deadly as his snapping pincers, Gliscor relished in each gruesome spurt of blood.

The spinarak was helpless.

Sobbing, each of its limbs reduced to a gory stump as it stared helpless up at its attacker, Gliscor shook his head disapprovingly.
    “You’re faulty,” The Harbinger hissed bitterly, watching as the blood oozed continuously from the tiny body. Not wanting to let blood loss claim the creature’s life, Gliscor raised a heavy pincer above the creature, the markings on its back providing the perfect target. With a flicker of a smile, the Harbinger crushed his victim in one swift movement.

The spinarak burst on impact, its body giving a horrendous cracking as each of its bone snapped under the pressure, the remaining blood pooling about its splattered form as Gliscor lifted his pincer away triumphantly.

Taking a deep inhale, pleased to find the rich aroma of blood disguising those of the living, the Harbinger made his leave. Orre was on its way to being cleansed, but for now, Unova was his priority. Great leathery wings spread, Gliscor glided into the horizon.

He still had work to do.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 pm

This place had to be cursed.

In the swift moment from the sound of the door breaking down and the screams of the small arachnid, Glinyua was rushing down the gorgeous hills of grass and sliding across the overgrown weeds to the source. The spider was running as fast as she could on her spindly legs, stumbling on a rock as she slammed onto the already blood-splattered filth that was earth. “You’re faulty,” Hesitantly, the Ariados takes a glance towards the Gliscor, before muffling her sobs into her scarf.

Why did this have to happen?

She suppressed a horrified screech as the Gliscor mercilessly burst the young spider into gut and flesh, the cracking of the Spinarak's bones only egging the poor female on to scream and wail. Glinyua clung to the battered wall of the building as the harbinger flew swiftly away, before slowly crawling towards the gory remains of her pre evolution. "I'm s-sorry..." she sniffled, waterfalls of tears gushing from her eyes. "I-It's my fault... I shouldn't h-have left you..." she gathered up the fleshy vestiges of the once-whole body together, holding it close to her. "I... I never even learned your name,"

She fell silent, before finally collapsing into a fetal position, her long wails drowning in a pool of tears and blood.

"It's all my fault..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:17 pm

(OoC: Dear God, it's been two months since I've made a post!)
    Agate|Dawn (38)

Everything happened so fast...

A Gliscor just came down from right out of fucking nowhere and went right for the Spinarak. Carrie gasped as she knew what was going to happen. Quickly backing away from the undead, she closed her eyes.

“You’re faulty,”

A combination of a crack and a splatter echoed throughout the otherwise quiet area as the undead left. The Froslass opened one eye, shaking like a leaf. There was blood everywhere, and it was making Carrie freak out. But the sound of sobbing stopped her from sobbing herself.

It was Glinyua.

"I'm s-sorry... I-It's my fault... I shouldn't h-have left you... I... I never even learned your name. It's all my fault..." Carrie could sympathize with the Ariados. For months, she has blamed herself for the accident in Slateport. She knew it was her fault, and being pushed to her limit was what made her a killer...

The ice type slowly moved closer to Glinyua. Wrapping her arms around the spider, she shushed her. "Shhh... be still..." She whispered, "One friend to another; I know what it feels like to be at fault for something." Carrie let go of Glinyua and continued talking. "The pain of know what you've done is very hard on someone who has done something bad. However, you haven't done anything bad. The Froslass sighed, hinting her past to Glinyua.

"I, however, have..."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:31 pm

The spider froze as she felt the ghostly arms wrap around her, attempting to calm her down. "Shhh... be still... One friend to another; I know what it feels like to be at fault for something." Glinyua weakly looked up towards the Frosslass. "Fourteen." she stated, her voice hushed and shaky. "In the period of two days fourteen have either left or died," she looked away, body trembling with fear. "This... This place has to be cursed," The rest of the ice-type's words were drowned from the arachnid's ears as she closed her eyes, paying her respects to the gory carcass of the young Spinarak.

Hesitantly, she rose, the front position of her body splattered with blood and guts. Her legs shook violently, body twitching every few moments. "W-we should leave this place," she stammered. "It isn't safe here... Not at all..." Backing out of the building, the Ariados gazed at her surroundings. "Pack everything you want to bring up, we have to get out of here immediately."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 pm