Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Lugia
Mandibuzz
Houndoom
Darkrai
Honchkrow
9 posters

The HARBINGER Team

Kyogre
    Kyogre

The HARBINGER Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The HARBINGER Team

Post by Kyogre Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Over the Shadow Lab, Night
    The storm now struck the Shadow Lab.

Kyogre flew wide circles about the lab, looking for a way in.. finding none, he resorted to screaming, in his voice that was the crashing of a great and powerful wave, and the roaring of the storm- "Show thine face, unliving beast."
    While he honestly had no idea whether they were still there or not, Kyogre now waited. He would wait for a long time, he thought, as the bird hadn't the sense to appear IMMEDIATELY.. but, Kyogre was patient, he told himself. He would wait if it were necessary, though he hoped it wouldn't.
    Honchkrow
    Honchkrow
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Honchkrow Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Cipher Shadow Lab| Night

Honchkrow flinched a little as Mandibuzz suddenly screeched, thrashing and screaming, knocking equipment over and spilling precious vials of serum. Immediately, he tried to save what he could, keeping some aloft and righting some tables before they completely overturned. He had no idea that Mandibuzz was this out of control, this... emotional. He knew that back in the labs she had gotten rather attached to him, but to resort to this...

Before he got a moment to chastise her, there was a deafening boom, and even within the deep corridors, he could hear the angry, stinging torrent that raged outside. His eyes narrowed as he tried to decipher the sound. 'What could that be... No storm ever roamed this region that ever sounded like this...' he pondered, his mind tearing through any knowledge that may help him.

As he thought, he heard a voice within the storm: "Show thine face, unliving beast." His feathers ruffled a little as the archaic language battled his disbelief. Arceus did not exist, but what other manner of creature could speak through storms...? Slowly walking toward the doorway of the room, where Mandibuzz stood, he spoke to her softly.

"I do not know what waits outside. But something is there, something powerful. Come with me." He turned back to Articuno. "...The serum litters the floor. If you wish to become like us, painlessly, then drink it as best you can and meet us outside." He nodded to Mandibuzz before walking back toward the entrance.

Once clear and far from the doorway of the lab, Honchkrow preened Mandibuzz's neck feathers a little. "No need for jealousy, remember? The serum used on us has been out of use for years. She will turn, albeit slowly, but you and my other dear Harbingers will remain my most loyal, my most trusted."

He paused as they came to the doorway of the building itself. There was a twinge of excitement, of anxiety to see what this grand creature was that controlled the hurricane above them. Was it the fabled god come to try and save His realm? The crow squinted through the thick veil of rain to see...

...a flying whale...

His mood veritably changed, his feathers ruffled a little with annoyance. He did not know of the Hoenn Legends much, but judging from the strange markings adorning the whale's body, it had to be one of them. Not Arceus. "I am here, Whale. You called?"

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mandibuzz
    Mandibuzz
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Mandibuzz Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Cipher Shadow Lab|Night

As she gazed in fear and alarm at the mess she had created, terrified of her Master's anger, a thunderous voiced boomed from outside. "Show thine face, unliving beast." Her wings fell and her head cocked to the side in curiosity. Old English...really? She could name off a single creature who spoke like that. So what the hell was outside?

"I do not know what waits outside. But something is there, something powerful. Come with me."

her head snapped up at her Master's call and Mandibuzz dutifully followed, forcibly ignoring the not-so-subtle suggestion for the ice bird to kill herself with the serum that spawned them. Bitch shouldn't be allowed to have their gifts. Her feathers ruffled a bit as she trekked back outside behind Honchkrow. A gentle beak on her neck, however, changed her mood considerably.

"No need for jealousy, remember? The serum used on us has been out of use for years. She will turn, albeit slowly, but you and my other dear Harbingers will remain my most loyal, my most trusted." The statement gave Mandibuzz a sense of complacency. She reveled in her Master's affections as they confronted the...whale?

Okay, now the universe was just scraping the bottom of the barrel against her perfect Master.

Articuno
    Articuno
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Articuno Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 am

Shadow Lab|Night(10)

Articuno nodded, and poked at the liquid on the floor with her talons. With a light shrug she lowered her head and drank what she could though the floors taste was rather disgusting.'Never ever drink off the floor again Arti' She thought to herself. Though before much longer a loud voice boomed, it appeared the owner of the voice wished to speak with Honchkrow.

As the other two birds went outside, Articuno followed. She was curious as to what would speak as though he or she had centuries behind them. When she saw what it was she was utterly confused. "A whale? A flying whale? What the hell."Articuno said a loud in a very confused manner.
    Kyogre
    Kyogre

Post by Kyogre Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Shadow Lab, Night
    ... "I almost thought you'd come alone. How foolish of me.."
    The whale looked over the three birds gathered before him. A horrific vulture with corpses in its feathers. A little, sparkling blue bird that didn't smell of death. And what he assumed was Honchkrow- A majestic, bloody crow.
    "Not exactly what I had expected.. I had thought a leader sort would be... larger.
    "Nonetheless.. You and I seem to have a shared interest, somewhere. I'd like to hear your take on things beforehand, though."
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Orre| Night (32)

There was no time to think when Mewtwo had merely grasped his feathers and teleported them. While Lugia was a Psychic type, and the ride did not harm him, he emerged from the move a little disoriented and on the ground... with his face. He had never teleported in his life -due to him not knowing the move- and it was... shocking. He groaned as he unplastered his beak from the cool, soft sand, spitting dirt out of his mouth. ...Thank you, Mewtwo, for the generous warning...

Once he got to his feet, he took a proper look around. The sky above him snarled down at them, threatening storms and lightning. The weather felt forced, as if there were a presence controlling them... His eyes narrowed as he scanned the silhouetted horizon, trying to find a sort of landmark... This land was foreign, but something was just... so damned familiar. It was driving him mad. ...I wouldn't suppose you know where we are? he asked as he turned to look at Mewtwo.

Last edited by Lugia on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Orre|Night(14)

They made it safely to Orre with no trouble, the only indication of their arrival being a small shimmer in the air before they suddenly appeared. Mewtwo let go of the white leviathan's wing, used to such travel, and dusted himself off. Orre was a filthy, dirty place. What the hell was with all this sand? he kicked the ground a little bit in annoyance, but that only kicked more of the wretched particles into the air. Mewtwo glared. Worthless desert.

...Thank you, Mewtwo, for the generous warning...He turned around to witness Lugia basically face-planted into the dirt, and couldn't stifle a chuckle. It was quite amusing to see the great beast posed so undignified. ...I wouldn't suppose you know where we are? Mewtwo looked around, and spotted his target nearby. The lab was close, but there was a strange occurrence over that way. A...storm?

I brought us to an image from the video, it is near the lab apparently. He pointed to the dark, menacing building in the distance. But it would appear something is amiss. Once you stop pretending to be an ostrich, would you like to go check it out? He gave a small smirk to his fellow legend, wondering if he would get the reference of Lugia having his head buried in the sand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Admin - Profiles, Plot
    Honchkrow
    Honchkrow
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Honchkrow Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Cipher Shadow Lab| Night

With Mandibuzz standing beside him, he felt the confusion and disappointment radiating from her. While he had his own fair share of disappointment, Articuno approached his other side and stated very flatly what they were all thinking, "A whale? A flying whale? What the hell."

"...I almost expected you to come alone," the whale began, almost muttering to himself. "How foolish of me.

"Not exactly what I had expected.. I had thought a leader sort would be... larger. Nonetheless.. You and I seem to have a shared interest, somewhere. I'd like to hear your take on things beforehand, though."

Honchkrow scoffed. The audacity... While he had to admit, conjuring a storm and... flying... without wings was a Legendary feat, this whale that presumed to know so much about Honchkrow assumed too much. "You think very highly of yourself, Whale. You come to my land, interrupt my work to demand I explain myself while you don't even give me a name to call you. And what's more, you're far too vague. So... how about this: You explain yourself and give me a name, and then I will think about telling you what you wish to know.

"Otherwise..."
    he trailed as he looked to the two avians beside him, "Well... I don't think I need to continue.

Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Mandibuzz has asked me to skip her turn due to Internet failure.

Admin

Banned
    Banned

Post by Articuno Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Shadow Lab|Night(10)

Articuno twitched a bit she was starting to get annoyed. This overgrown fish was really annoying. With its cryptic words and booming voice. Seriously, does it really think its that tough? Good grief what an annoying voice.

Glaring at the whale only as if to emphasize on Honchkrow's point she used Mind Reader, just in case. After all, Articuno hated to miss her mark when given the chance to attack. Then, she waited and waited for something interesting to happen.
    Kyogre
    Kyogre

Post by Kyogre Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Shadow Lab, Night
    "Perhaps you ought' show a bit more RESPECT!"
    The wind picked up to punctuate his sentence.
    "I care not how powerful you believe yourself to be, I assure you I am FAR stronger! I helped create the world you stand on, and you THREATEN ME?!"
    Kyogre could barely contain his rage. This man was more of a fool than the leviathan could've possibly imagined with a reputation like his- Noone would dare speak to a legend that way, had they any sense, except another Legend..
    .. Did he dare hold himself to that level of power?
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:09 am

Orre| Night (33)

Lugia's tail flicked in annoyance as Mewtwo poked fun at him, lightly jesting the great avian Legend with the memory of his... graceful landing. He shook himself, smoothing his slightly ruffled feathers back down. I brought us to an image from the video, it is near the lab apparently. Mewtwo pointed to the dark, menacing building in the distance, and Lugia eyed it warily. Once again the building in question stirred something in the back of his mind... something that had been dormant... Once you stop pretending to be an ostrich, would you like to go check it out?

Lugia scoffed and stood to his full height as he kept his gaze to the building. Not only was the building familiar, but a presence he knew was there as well. There was no denying it, he had to go there, one way or another. He opened his wings and looked to Mewtwo. I can't explain it, but I know this place, Mewtwo. This land... I know it, even though I'm fairly sure that I've never left Johto's waters. But I do know for certain that this place is not to be taken lightly. We need to be cautious.

With that, he heaved himself into the cool desert night, the air clean and crisp, unpolluted by decades of human's smog. From the air, he saw the extensiveness of the storm, and it suddenly swelled and throbbed, as if angered. Familiar with summoning storms, he was now positive that it was not natural in the least.

Also, something is making that storm. Something powerful enough to do that must be on par with us. Do you know any Legends that could be here, doing this? he asked as he flew.

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:55 am

Orre|Night(15)

Mewtwo stared at the great avian legend before him like he was crazy, which Mewtwo was sure he was. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring him along. Crazy was the last thing he needed on this adventure. Did he honestly think he knew this place? How in the hell would that even be possible? Mewtwo shook his head and turned back to the storm. Creepy.

Also, something is making that storm. Something powerful enough to do that must be on par with us. Do you know any Legends that could be here, doing this? The feline clone crossed his arms and looked up at Lugia, who was soaring overhead, the showoff. He shrugged and began going through his mind all of the files in Oak's lab he rifled through. If there was a Legend that could do it, Oak would have research on it. Photographic memory paid off, because he uncrossed his arms suddenly and his eyes shot over to the lab, currently engulfed in clouds and rain.

Kyogre, he told his companion, no, his crazy companion. It is a great whale that is said to generate a storm wherever it goes. Thousands of years ago, it was said to have made a storm so massive it created the oceans. During a war with Groudon, the oceans were forced to give way to land. He looked back up at Lugia and sighed, defeated. Just what he needed. More flying Legends. Screw this. He used his psychic powers to lift himself into the air so that he was next to Lugia. I'm not walking if you aren't, he stated flatly.

Honchkrow
    Honchkrow
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Honchkrow Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:07 am

Cipher Shadow Lab| Night

Honchkrow's expression did not change as the winds picked up, the rain hardened, and the flying whale's red markings glowed bright red in its anger. "'Perhaps you ought to' show more RESPECT!" the whale bellowed. "I care not how powerful you believe yourself to be, I assure you I am FAR stronger! I helped create the world you stand on, and you THREATEN ME?!"

A small smirk lightened the crow's crimson eyes as he evaluated the whale. Creator of the world? Or at least an assistant. While it was not Arceus, it seemed close. He allowed a moment for the winds to die down a little so he didn't have to raise his voice. "Now, now... Whale... No need to get so upset. The fact still remains that while you may have helped create this world eons ago, I have helped create it as it is now."

He flew up to the peak of the building, to see eye-to-eye with the leviathon. His ebony wings spread, and the storm seemed to shift as Honchkrow glowed a dark aura, and a lavender light was shot up to the eye of the whale's storm. The rain grew dark, and pierced any non-infected's skin like ice. He still knew the moves he was first gifted with when he turned, the Shadow moves. "I only asked you for your name, Whale, and why you, a foreigner, is here in my home. Is that really too much to ask?" he queried, his voice echoing through the storm. Purple and blue orbs were now falling with the dark rain, hurting more than the rain itself.

"Now... I ask again. Who are you and why are you here?" Honchkrow asked as he glared at the flying whale.

Mandibuzz
    Mandibuzz
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Mandibuzz Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Cipher Shadow Lab|Night

Mandibuzz snorted at the great whale's outburst. Compare himself to a Legendary? What would be the point? Her Master was BETTER than any Legend. He had already proven that fact several times, even by killing one of their ranks. And, from what she had heard, a couple of her fellow Harbingers had also taken themselves a Legend. While she herself had never had the pleasure, she was sure she would be victorious in that task. And they would make such lovely trophies...

Mandibuzz was distracted with caressing the lovelies dangling from her waist, arranging them so they were just right. She ignored the whale's bellowing, and only perked herself to listen when Master began to speak. "Now, now... Whale... No need to get so upset. The fact still remains that while you may have helped create this world eons ago, I have helped create it as it is now." She allowed herself a wicked smile. There was the superior male she knew. The one who saved her and her brethren on that fateful day.

He flew high, into the eye of the storm, and through the powers granted to him by the foolish humans, began controlling the Legend's own storm. It was about damn time! He was finally back to his old self! Not this whiny 'let's take in all the strays' stranger that had appeared when the blue menace did. "Master..." she trilled in awe, completely enamored with the sight of his power.

The dark rain fell around her, and she basked in its touch. The shadow could not hurt her, she was one of them. The shadows, her Master, they were all part of her. And she would never let them go. Her eyes darted over to Articuno, and set into a level glare, promising death. Not to anyone.

Kyogre
    Kyogre

Post by Kyogre Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Shadow Lab, Night

"It is not yours to question me, bird. Only to answer mine. You must be an arrogant fool to believe you could possibly hold yourself to the level of one as ancient as myself. I care not how powerful you are, or how much influence you hold. You are young, and arrogant, and that makes you weak in my eyes."
    Kyogre was visibly enraged now, and started to turn to go.
    "I will not waste my time nor lend my power to one so arrogant to believe himself deserving of my respect without possessing the power to support it."
    The storm followed him as he flew away, back toward the ocean.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Orre| Night (34)

((OOC: Prepare yourselves for a long post, guys))

Lugia was little more than surprised when Mewtwo appeared at his side, floating in the air with his powers. A little impressed, Lugia couldn't help but grin a little. It was good to have someone else there with him in the strange, familiar desert. It eased his anxiety.

It did not take long for them to reach the strange storm, and the moment he entered it, he regretted it. The dark purple rain felt like acid against his wings and face, stinging and burning as he flew. The nagging feelings clawing at his gut increased ten fold as his mind knew what this storm was, this feeling of dread. He had been through it before, he just couldn't remember where...

He pushed further and further into the burning rain and howling winds until he was thrust into the eye of the storm, a large blue, red and white whale heading toward him. Lugia instantly knew that this must be Kyogre, the Legend that Mewtwo had told him of previously. He flew to the side to allow the other Legend some room, when his eye caught what the whale's bulk had been hiding from Lugia's view.

There, the building on the screen was before him, its pyramidal shape jutting into the dark, angry sky. He knew this building, and his head and chest nearly exploded with the strain of trying to remember. However, the other sights with the building shocked him to the point that he had to land, his body unable to keep up with the shock of the sight.

Memories flooded him, enveloping his mind's eye. He remembered.

Lugia struggled in vain against his bonds, the iron bars before him segmenting his vision of his captors. There were three men, the one clad in blue he recognized as the man that tranquilized him. He woke slowly from the drug, his movements sluggish and uncoordinated. The smallest, the eldest, approached him with a syringe of some sort, a wide, malicious grin on his withered face.

"My sons, this creature here, this creature will be our finest achievement. It will be the greatest Shadow Pokemon, the one that can never be purified. The figurehead of our army, the face of our victory!" His expression was manic and he let out a triumphant guffaw, then jabbed Lugia's broad exposed side through the bars with the syringe. The pain of the stab was insignificant to the burning of the serum invading his blood, clawing through him like fire. He roared and thrashed, but the burning persisted. "Now get to work."

Months, they tortured him. Keeping him trapped in the small cage, starving him and then taunting him with food as they ate. They would forget to give him water, but never forget to whip him, have their pokemon attack him ruthlessly until he'd faint for easy growth. Chained down, weakened, his body nearly broken, his hate and anger grew, just like they wanted them to. He despised them, but refused to submit. He would not become a mindless killing machine like they had done to so many other pokemon... He would rather die...

...Then it happened. Another day of torture, and a Cipher grunt was taunting him with a piece of bread. Lugia paid no attention to him, until he spoke through his chewing. "You know," he mumbled as a cow would through cud, "You're such a fucking pussy. Look at you. All chained up, just taking it like a bitch. Pfft. Some Legend you are. I bet the other birds are as easy to get as you are, since you're the strongest. Ha! Bet they all come down like fucking flies, just like you did."

The mental image of his children, his precious children, becoming monsters was it. Them having to suffer what he had suffered for the greed of humans was the final straw. His eyes flashed red, his teeth bared, and his feathers stood on end. In a flash, he was raging against the bars as the fury overtook him. In that moment, he no longer cared about becoming a monster. The hate and rage were so much, all he wanted was to destroy...

...and everything went black.

Lugia sputtered with the realization of just where he was and just what the storm that was pelting him was made of, what it all meant. His heart was racing, his mind keeping pace. He had been here, all right, as well as all over Orre. This lab was where he had been turned, when he had been originally stuck with the Shadow Serum. His wide eyes took in the building's form with new knowledge, and they paused when an elegant, avian form crossed his gaze.

...Articuno... beside the decaying Mandibuzz... Her beautiful cerulean plumage stained with blood...

No...

His eyes were then pulled to the top of the hateful building, where the Honchkrow was perched, his crimson gaze upon them. It was then he knew, he knew that his daughter was one of them, and that he was responsible. The damned bird...! Damn him! Damn the bird! Damn the humans! Damn the bastards! DAMN THEM ALL!

Hatred, wrath, horror, incomprehensible sorrow, fear, they all warped his mind, just like they had all those years ago in that tiny little cage. While he had been "purified" by the efforts of a small boy, the old man's dream of an eternally corrupted Shadow pokemon had not died with him, for the old serum slept in Lugia's veins. It awakened with the torrent of intense emotion, wreaking havoc on the avian's mind.

With a cry that echoed his fury, his eyes changed once more, bright hate-filled crimson orbs that despised whatever they gazed upon. The pure white plumage sizzled and melted, the shadow rain washing away his former self. Once more, he was the inner demon unleashed, his Shadow self.

Hell. That's where he was now. His eyes were open to this, and all of the denizens around him needed to burn. He took in a deep breath, and then released an aeroblast so powerful, it strained his now midnight neck. He shot straight at the building, wanting to destroy it. He shot at the fucking crow, wanting to kill it. He shot at his daughter, the hateful twit that betrayed him, and the damn buzzard next to her, not flinching when his attack hit her full in the chest. He fired at the whale, who he knew nothing about -but that didn't matter- and at the stupid know-it-all mutant nearby. They all deserved to die. They all deserved to feel his wrath, his pain.

Damn them all.

He gave another roar, then launched himself into the sky, his haywire mind completely lost in its own miasma. There was only one location in his mind, however, amidst the chaos. One picture.

Citadark.

Wings pumped, attacks flew, and he roared his hatred against the world, and for everything in it. He did not care what he had done, what he had become once more. He did not care that he had done the one thing that he had feared most, loathed most as he flew from the scene. Nothing mattered anymore.

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Orre|Night (15)

They arrived quickly, as he hadn't really transported them that far away, but the sight they beheld upon arriving was...unnerving. The overly patriotic whale was a 'meh' issue to Mewtwo, he didn't really care that it was there, but the giant black grease spot in the sky? That was what everyone was so freaking worried about? The hell... he looked over at Lugia and just sighed. Really? he asked. It's a bird. You mean to tell me all of you have been freaking out over a bird? It's not even a very large bird, its just kind of creepy looking. And here I was actually starting to worry. Ha.

But Lugia didn't seem fazed by it. He was staring at something on the ground and when he drew his gaze to follow the white Legends, there was one they never expected to see. Articuno. Oh, that wasn't good. He didn't know much about his fellow legends, although since he was from the same region as the feathered trio he knew that they were under Lugia. His children. And yet here one of them was ready to fight against her father for the plague. Mewtwo's scowl darkened and he crossed his arms in irritation.

Then, without warning, a sudden rush of dark energy pulsed from his companion. His expression fell, along with arms, as he turned in horror to watch the terrible transformation of Lugia. Have mercy, the Legend became a monster right before his eyes! He blasted massive attacks at everyone in sight, nearly killing his daughter in the process, before giving an eerie roar.

The beast took off into the sky and Mewtwo, though he wanted to still check the lab, felt something stir in his cold heart. Guilt. Whatever was happening to Lugia was his fault, he brought the bird here. Glaring at Honchkrow, he gave a small nod. This isn't over... he warned, before taking off after Lugia. He needed to get to him before anything worse happened.

(I am very sorry, but I got to recently find out that I have developed a peanut allergy on top of wanting to beat my computer to death. Like I always say, when at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer. /beats the crap out of laptop.)

Honchkrow
    Honchkrow
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Honchkrow Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Cipher Shadow Lab| Night

Honchkrow's glare narrowed as the gargantuan whale turned his back on him, floating away in anger. No matter. More than enough Legends had fallen to either his Harbingers or himself to assure him that the whale was no different, just a little more stubborn and well, stupider than most. He clicked his beak, irritated with the situation as lo and behold, two more Legends appeared.

These Legends, these myths, he knew. The taller, the broader Lugia, Guardian of the Seas and the Trio of Titans. He knew that lore... it was riddled in the computers of the base beneath him. A cruel grin passed over him as much as nature would allow; how wonderful for Lugia and his daughter to be reunited.

His crimson gaze went to the other, Lugia's companion. That deformed body and gaunt appearance... that unnatural shape... Mewtwo. The famed failure of Giovanni, the one Honchkrow was actually meant to replace. Really? the mutated cat asked. It's a bird. You mean to tell me all of you have been freaking out over a bird? It's not even a very large bird, its just kind of creepy looking. And here I was actually starting to worry. Ha.

Honchkrow laughed. What impunity! Even if the freak could land a hit, Honchkrow wouldn't even feel it. However, the dark bird didn't get much time to gloat, as Lugia's eyes fell upon his daughter, the elegant bird that had joined the dark ranks. His eyes flashed, and in the Shadow rain, the great Sea Guardian transformed into something the other Cipher members had only whispered about, rumors murmured in secrecy and shadows. Honchkrow's own eyes flashed with excitement, eagerness. He hadn't even done anything and Lugia had simply erupted into a rage, shooting everything he saw with hateful, shadow-tinted Aeroblasts. Honchkrow had to fly up a bt as to not get hit himself.

With that, the beast flew off, and Mewtwo turned to glare up at him. This isn't over... he muttered as he shot after his companion. For a moment, Honchkrow had to suppress his laughter, when he took a look t the damage Lugia had truly caused in the chaos. The lab had been attacked, a great hole splaying open its precious innards. Articuno lay, gravely wounded, hit full in the chest by her father's hateful attack. He scoffed. "Finish her off, Mandibuzz," he muttered, vexed. "There's no hope for her. With her typing, she'll have died by the time the Infection truly got to her. Just kill her now. Once you're done, join me within. I need to see what all Lugia destroyed...

Mandibuzz
    Mandibuzz
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Mandibuzz Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Cipher Shadow Lab|Night

The arrogance of the stupid whale was overwhelming, to the point Mandibuzz was seeing red. She wanted blood, she wanted flesh hanging from her talons and her beak. For it to dare defy her Master and to insult him was a crime beyond deserving of death. But before she could tell him exactly how she felt, it fled. Coward.

However, her Master's disgrace was not finished yet. Yet two more Legends appeared, and one had the audacity to call her Master a mere 'bird'. Strange, mutated cat! What right did it have to speak of him that way? It was as bad as the whale! Her feathers were puffed to the point she was beginning to molt, black, greased feathers falling to the ground and blowing away by the trailing winds of the storm. She gnashed her beak together and began to taste the putrid taste of her own blood. She was just so pissed.

But then, something wonderful happened. The large white Legend flipped like Mandibuzz had never seen before, turning black as night as he began launching massive shadow attacks all over the complex. It took a lot of quick maneuvers to get out of the way fast enough to not take a lot of damage. However, one of them hit the blue harlot that had been standing right next to her. Oh! She could almost cheer for this Legend! How she longed to do that herself and here this guy comes along and does it for her! The newly dark Legend took off, the freaky cat following not far behind.

She looked to her Master, who was looking at Articuno's broken form. She sneered at the harlot, and narrowed her eyes. Master had better not be broken up about his plaything getting destroyed, because if he was..."Finish her off, Mandibuzz." Music to her ears! Mandibuzz trilled in delight at the words. "There's no hope for her. With her typing, she'll have died by the time the Infection truly got to her. Just kill her now. Once you're done, join me within. I need to see what all Lugia destroyed..." His voice trailed off as he headed back inside.

She grinned ferally at the twitching bird, laying prone at her feet where she belonged. "You, harlot, were never worthy of becoming one of us," she gloated. "You, with your glittering feathers and your prim attitude...you would have failed as an undead, much less a perfect being like us. And make no mistake, pet, I WILL enjoy this..." Mandibuzz leaned down and put her beak to the hole in the Legend's middle that the blast had left. Carefully nudging around vital organs until her beak came into contact with her true prize. With a twist and a firm yank, Articuno's heart came flying out of the bird and into the air, the sound of her agonized scream follwing. Mandibuzz caught her prize with a firm snap of her beak, gulping it down in one swallow.

Not finished yet, she began using her talons to carve up the bird before her. She was looking for something...something. Ah! Those would work! leaning down, she yanked out several of Articuno's long tail feathers and used one foot to begin weaving them onto the bone in her feathered hair. Tied securely in place, the began to flutter behind her like a streamer. A fine trophy indeed, Mandibuzz mused to herself. They were the only part of the cunning bitch she had actually liked, and now, they were hers. Trilling happily to herself, she marched inside to meet her Master.

Kyogre
    Kyogre

Post by Kyogre Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Orre, Night
    A nova-burst of shadows and disturbed air roiled over and around Kyogre's sides as a bolt of... pain struck him.
    His first thought was one of pain, and a listing to the side as his balance failed him. Followed immediately by confusion at what the HELL managed to hurt him, with rage on it's heels, directed at those who would dare to attack the creator of the oceans. After a brief glance around to finds the source of the... whatever the hell it was, he spotted a large, darkness engulfed bird... and a REALLY ugly cat... thing... His fury built to a peak as he turned to give chase towards these... infidels. The only outward indication of his rage was an intensifying of the storm surrounding him, and a sound of rolling thunder from his breath.

(Assistance was provided by MewChild on this post >.<)
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Orre| Night (35)

Lugia tore through the night, roaring and destroying anything his glowing crimson eyes laid upon. He hated this world, this hell that had shaped him into what he was all those years ago, and that hatred stayed within him, firing his anger and fury. Nothing could stand against his power as he razed a huge colisseum to the ground in one fell swoop, roaring with satisfaction as he heard the wretched thing collapse behind him. No humans tainted the land anymore; they were all dead...

Humans...

The shriveled wretch of a man flashed before his mind's eye, and he remembered his flight course. Citadark. That cruel, evil thing that had fueled him, controlled him... He would destroy that fucking island with his last breath if he had to. No human monstrosities would be any longer, not with this new age that had dawned. This hideous, disgusting age where the chain of life was reversed and the dead ate the living.

But at least the humans were gone.

He veered sharply to the left, already seeing the dome coming closer. It wasn't long until he reached it, crashing through the top, landing just where he had been so many years ago, fighting a small red-headed boy...

The face appeared and a jolt of pain coursed through him, from his mind down, clawing over every vertebrae of his spine. The pain caused him to lash out more, roaring and firing more aeroblasts until his neck coughed up not power, but blood. He stood, breathless for a moment, regaining what little sanity he had left. What little of himself he had left...

The image of his daughter, his beautiful, icy daughter... Memories caught up to him now that rage was no longer clouding his mind... Articuno... bathed in her own blood, struggling for breath... Left to die like so many others before...

...Had he done that...?

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Orre|Night(16)

What had he gotten himself into? All he wanted was to find some answers about the new method they used to create these infected, and now, here he was chasing a demented bird half way across an unknown continent. Brilliant. And what was even better, was that it was his fault to begin with. His fault the epidemic even took place, when he knew what the humans where doing, and now his fault that Lugia went nuts and killed his own daughter. Karma was slapping him hard lately.

They seemed to be heading toward a singular goal, a great dark spot in the horizon that soon created the shape of a massive dome. How odd, that this building would just be placed out here in the middle of nowhere. And stranger still that the other Legend would be so drawn to it. Had something happened here to cause this? Mewtwo eyed his companion, if he could call him that anymore, carefully. The other seemed to have forgotten he was there entirely, so he would need to be cautious in his approach. If he was willing to take out Articuno in a fit of rage, what would he do to someone he barely knew?

There has to be some way to get through to him.

Honchkrow
    Honchkrow
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Honchkrow Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 am

((I hate to do this, but skip please. He simply walked inside.))

Mandibuzz
    Mandibuzz
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Mandibuzz Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Cipher Shadow Lab|Night

Mandibuzz trilled in pleasure as she swished her neck gracefully back and forth, watching her new trophy flutter in her peripherals. It was just the right piece for her but something was still missing. Looking around she tried to get an idea of how to make her new feathers even more beautiful, and as she looked at the corpse of the creature they once belonged to, inspiration struck.

Stepping over the prone form of Articuno, Mandibuzz looked down and dipped her head. She curled her neck until her beak brushed against it, letting the blue tail feathers fall into the gaping hole of the former Legend's chest cavity. The feathers soaked in her blood and created a sickly dark purple shade with dark red edges. Tossing her head back triumphantly, blood spraying behind her in a glorious arc, the Bone Vulture Pokemon let the crimson fluid wash down her head and neck to paint her collar as well. It was the final piece she needed, and now her trophy was complete.

Looking around she noticed Master was gone, and figured he must have head back inside to finish whatever it was he began when they came. She stepped inside the ruined entrance to the lab, her talons clicking on the cold metal floor, and began to search. She had no idea where he had gone, and with half the structure collapsed she wasn't sure how to even get back to the room they had previously come from. That room, where so many terrible things were done to her and her brethren. Where Master had freed them all from the slavery of humankind and made them his Harbingers. For that act alone, they all followed him. But for herself it was much more personal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 am