Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Phoenix
renegade
Fox
Catalyst
8 posters

(ELITE) The PYRITE team

Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ELITE) The PYRITE team Empty (ELITE) The PYRITE team

Post by Phoenix Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:45 pm

I am super excited to finally announce my plans to revive Pyrite team and give my delightful Pokesona a home again. Sil and I have been collaborating on a plot for this team and are finally ready to put this team back in action!

EDIT: This team is now ELITE, with all the rules and regulations therein, and is slotted for future plot so joining profiles will have to be approved by myself and Silverishness before being put into PC.

Plot:
    The team will pick up one month after the end of the old Pyrite team. The coliseum is collapsed and Sil's character Asche was lost in the fall. Phoenix has been hunting for him this entire time to try and get him back safely, Dean and his few Pokemon doing their best to help. Phoenix's undead mate Erebos is still on the loose somewhere in Pyrite (he will be brought in at a later time) and a Harbinger has destroyed their only safe shelter and supply cache.

Once the hunt for Asche arc has been completed the team will be moving into hunting Cipher, Dean not wanting to wait any longer to find his stolen Pokemon. This means the team will be moving out of Pyrite and into the rest of Orre to track down the now reclusive Team Cipher. Pokemon who handle desert conditions will be a plus for this team, any who have been in previous Orre teams and can offer insight to the rest of the region, as well as any with Cipher history in their background. Sil and I will be working closely together to make sure the Cipher plot is canon to any future plans for EJ, so there will be limited NPC control on any Cipher encounters.

My Characters:
    I will be bringing Phoenix the Ninetales and her trainer Dean back into the epidemic world as leaders of the team once again. Some basic info to help you pick a character for the team is that Phoenix is very headstrong and vindictive. She doesn't take kindly to being crossed and lives by a very strict sets of cardinal rules, many of which no one knows about until they break one. As a mother of a young kit she also has a soft spot for kids and will tend to take them under her care subconsciously. However she doesn't take kindly to strangers at first, especially if they try to bend her to their will.

Dean is very gentle and it is by sheer force of will to find his stolen Pokemon that he has managed to survive the epidemic at all. He is considerate and caring towards Pokemon, especially those that are injured, and is quick to offer aid. He doesn't trust humans nearly as much as he trusts Pokemon, and is actively hunting the members of Cipher who stole his breeding ranch Pokemon and left him for dead in a burning barn. He will not rest until he brings everyone back home safely.

**Team Sheet

Team Roster: ((Updated 4/18/16 to reflect current team sheet and pending team-approved profiles))
    [*]Leader - Phoenix the Ninetales and Dean the Pokemon Breeder (Phoenix)
    [*]Wes and Justy (Silverishness)
    [*]Pokemon Trainer Matt (Abysswalker)
    [*]Detective Colm (Maximum)
    [*]??? - Mantis
    [*]OPEN
    [*]Floater - Champion Diantha (Starbits)

Please leave a link and brief description of the character you would like to join with in a reply at the bottom. Hope to see some old and new faces wandering in to this team!
    <3333

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed May 04, 2016 2:05 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

(ELITE) The PYRITE team Empty Re: (ELITE) The PYRITE team

Post by Catalyst Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:03 pm

I'd love to sign up with Sunshine and Basile c: (Can't link, in class and on phone but they're in the WIP section on my character profile sheet)

Last edited by Catalyst on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

(ELITE) The PYRITE team I61jEL3
    Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:05 pm

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

(ELITE) The PYRITE team 4j0L6
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:44 pm

@Catalyst - With their history and personality sections unfinished I wouldn't know if they might be in conflict with either a plot direction or plot character. Can you give me a brief description of personality after you get out of class so I can know a bit more about them? (don't worry I won't skip you if the chars fit but someone else asked, you are being held as a maybe ^_^)

@Fox - I would love to see Pyth running around lol. Phoe might finally get to be competitive.

@Renegade - UM. YES KYLIE. WHY IS THIS A QUESTION?! <3
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:13 pm

I was wondering if I could join with Diantha?  She won't be staying forever but she's due nowhere for a long time and I'd like to use her.  OwO

Fuck coding on my phone I'll fix it to look pretty later https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t6417-champion-diantha

(ELITE) The PYRITE team RosaChallenge
    oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

desktop||starbits shop||trainersona
    ♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

(ELITE) The PYRITE team 280
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:35 pm

Sunshine is basically pretty motherly and affectionate with people who catch her respect, but a southern belle that doesn't take shit from anyone that has proved to not deserve her respect. Uses pet names for everybody such as "sugah" and "sweetie" (cuz she has a southern drawl.) She's pretty uh... bullheaded. lol. And she generally is good at co-operating if it's within her sense of logic, which most things are. But she's very understanding and lenient with others to an extent.

Basile is just literally a big dog. He's huge but sweet, but has a tendency to be too physically rough, but it's unintentional and makes him very guilty if he hurts someone and didn't mean harm. Not overly gleeful, but he has to move around a lot because he's very hyperactive and he tends to have restlessness that manifests as fidgeting. He follows orders without question from those he trusts, and he's reluctant at times with others but tends not to worry about it. Mostly because his sheer size gives him more of an illusion that he's pretty invulnerable.

(ELITE) The PYRITE team I61jEL3
    Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:08 am

FUCK ME. I need a spot but I have no idea who I'm using, I swear I'll get back to you on that ;;;; (I don't have a lot of time right now, I'm sorry about that)
    No wifi=fml gdi

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:00 am

@Catalyst - There may a be a bit of confrontation between Phoe and Sunshine, but as long as she keeps in line Phoe will let her stay lol. Basile will get some quick affection (and training if he wants) from Dean, he will adore Basile.

@Starbits - Diantha seems like a good fit, but I wanted to give you the choice between the permanent slot or the floater slot since you said she won't be staying on the team. The floater spot won't be needed by Erebos until at least after the Cipher hunt has begun so she will have plenty of team time if you want ^_^

@Balthazar - Get back to me on your char and you can have whichever slot Star doesn't take XD
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:04 am

Until I hear back from Star and Balth the team will be temporarily closed to new offers to join.

We will start the team as soon as Sil has her profile ready so everyone try and finish those WIPs XD
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:38 pm

I'll be fine with taking the floater spot; thank you, Phoenix. ^^

(ELITE) The PYRITE team RosaChallenge
    oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

desktop||starbits shop||trainersona
    ♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

(ELITE) The PYRITE team 280
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:24 am

(ELITE) The PYRITE team PCP637(ELITE) The PYRITE team 635(ELITE) The PYRITE team 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:55 am

Alright then with Star as the floater, Balth I just need your character submission XD

This team request is closed and will post here again when we are ready to start the team!
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:26 am

PHOE BBY I'VE GOT IT.

Soooo. I put thought into this last night and finally came up with who I might use; Matt, the brother of my trainersona Chris. His profile isn't up yet (it's still in my phone notes lololol) but I can give you a good rundown of his personality. He's very headstrong, confident, and sure of himself. Not really fond of being bossed around or told what to do, but he's not going to go against the wellbeing of the group. Matt is very sarcastic and opinionated, vocal about them too, he's definitely an obvious presence and very stubborn. He does whatever it takes to survive and is unmerciful towards as threats, or those he perceives as deserving of death. Matt respects power and intelligence, and is fond of people with a good sense of humor and the ability to kick ass. So I can imagine that even if there's initially friction, he'll come around to respect Phoenix, though he might not like Dean as much. Oops. 8D
    Matt was also an accomplished trainer pre-epidemic, so his three Pokemon are pretty high-leveled. He's not one to shy from a fight and would love nothing more than to show how strong his team is, though he won't put them through any unnecessary danger. Just an extra tidbit there for you.

I already have a bit of personal plot that shouldn't be part of the team much beyond Matt's first arrival. You see, he and his sister Rose were separated after fleeing Kalos, and Matt ended up in Hoenn. He sent three of his Pokemon out to look for Chris, but has recently caught wind of the possibility of their sister being in Orre. So he'll be searching, and will stick with the team for quite some time...but eventually Matt will end up back in Hoenn, which means he's long-term but not exactly permanent.
    From what I'm thinking, there could be some conflict set up between him and others, idk what, but he wouldn't go too far, he's definitely more inclined to help rather than hinder. **

I'd put more but I'm kinda rushed right now, I hope it's enough. qq I should be able to finish up his profile fairly soon, if circumstances don't get in my way.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:43 am

I like it Balth lol.
    Dean is a little harder to conflict with compared to Phoenix, because he is just a big ol' softie, but other humans do tend to annoy him lol.

And with the team filled and Sil and I ready to put up our characters I declare Pyrite ready for activation! May we get the team looked over for approval?
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:55 am

Team is approved for Ace! Enjoy, authors!

(ELITE) The PYRITE team Y2srlZq(ELITE) The PYRITE team 3ani__482__xy
    Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Due to future plot being held in this team Pyrite is now being upgraded from Ace to Elite.
    It will become Plot in the near future.

This change also means that any petitions to join must be approved through myself and Silverishness as we will be the ones controlling the direction of the team. Please submit any character requests to me directly through either this thread or by PM, any that are simply put into the PC should not be allowed to join without first getting approval from us two. Thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm