Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NUVEMA Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Min Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Outskirts of Nuvema Town | Afternoon

Shark heard a crash somewhere, but paid it no heed. He didn't care much about the world at the moment. Suddenly, Crimson came rushing in. "Shark? What's going on?" He blinked calmly. Too calmly. His gaze sweeped over the new Metang, not giving an ounce of concern of any type.

"Shark I need to talk to you." He felt her furry hand slip into his and his eyes visibly narrows. "What." he rumbled, in a voice harsher and rougher than normal. He was a tad bit annoyed, but if his love has something to say, she has something to say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon(8)

What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he say anything else? His voice didn't even cracked if he forced it...no words would come out...

The weird colored Typhlosion grabbed the hand of Victor's attempt to socialize with someone and took it away...He couldn't do anything so he just sit on a rock and tried to think as he flipped his coin continously.

The enigmatic problem of not being able to speak was just too strange...He flipped his coin to decide if he should bother about it or not...But before he tried to figure he held his head in confusion. This was being too much for him.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:29 pm

The outskirts of Nuevema Town/Afternoon

Teal was filled with so many thoughts upon evolution, his two brains where now linked and hos "other" was now his main. He was dumbfounded, as his brains linked via magnetic waves, his mind was flooded with so much of the knowledge he had already known, or should have known. He was almost speechless when he thought about how blunt mindlessly childish and ignorant he was only moments ago, his mind was racing. But then the Violet blob from before which he now recognized as a Haunter flew out of nowhere, sucker punching him and sending his levitation off balance. Regaining his proper latitude, Teal stared at the Haunter in interest.

Upon evolving my abilities have been altered, and my intelligence has been boosted. Here, allow me to demonstrate. Teal said in monotone glee as he suddenly swung his arm raking the Haunter in the back with a Metal Claw as she prepared a Shadow Ball for the Scrafty. A fight! His first real fight! This series of events where turning out better than he could have imagined, he was actually engaging in violence with a comprehension of what he was doing, if he could cry he would have been tearing from joy at his actions.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:51 am

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon

Rosinalie flinched a bit causing her to loose focus for a moment.When she regained focus she prepared another shadow ball and this time threw it at the Scrafty.After tossing the attack at the Scrafty, nails and pins began to gather around her. Once there was about one hundred or so the dangerous objects began to puncture Rosinale as she became wounded the Scrafty would eventually be able to feel the pain.

"I curse you."Rosinalie said her glare focused on the Scrafty.Eventually, the haunter was full of pins, a black substance similar to blood seeped from her wounds.'He ignored me, am I not important, does he think I'm weak?'she thought.Weakness was not an option, survival was the only option, even if it meant killing to prove she wasn't weak.

(Yeah okay.....anyone, most likely ECN go ahead and kill her now and I really hope I am not godmodding, if I am tell me I'll fix it ASAP)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

Crimson led Shark by one of the rundown house's before she turned and spoke. Shark how are you? Your hunger I mean. The clone asked. I don't want you to restrain yourself from eating because of me or anything else. So, if your hungry, go look for something to kill. Crimson said, trying to keep the worry out of her voice.

I'll be fine while you go hunt for yourself. There's food in the lab and in the house, from what I saw while exploring. Crimson said with a smile, but her eye were full of worry. The Typhlosion then leans in and kisses the undead Sceptile. Please, just take care of yourself, alright Shark?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:34 pm

The Sceptile found himself led away from the others to an abandoned house. Crimson began to speak. "Shark how are you? Your hunger I mean. I don't want you to restrain yourself from eating because of me or anything else. So, if your hungry, go look for something to kill."

"I'll be fine while you go hunt for yourself. There's food in the lab and in the house, from what I saw while exploring." Crimson leaned and kissed him. "Please, just take care of yourself, alright Shark?" Although the concern was heartwarming, he felt guilty. To make his lover worry like that.

"I'll be fine." He muttered, standing up. "I'll be fine..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:10 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon(9)

A Shadow ball hit his arm, his coin went flying...Victor entered in panic as he screeched clutching at his head. He quickly dived and grabbed his coin taking a deep sigh...It was safe... He flipped his coin and heard the magic sound of the metal spinning in the hair and fall on his palm...such beauty to it as he caught the shiny metal piece...

Although his eyes went dark as he turned towards the one that shot the Shadow Ball, it was the Haunter...There were pins surrounding the Haunter, it has used Curse on Victor...The pain was stinging like a million of large needles stabbing his body.

He chuckled as he showed the two sides of his coin...This-Ment-WAR!
    Heads... he made a cut throating move or Tails? he cracked his knuckles. Victor flipped the coin...as he looked at it, the coin landed on tails...The Haunter WILL SUFFER!

Victor's crest started to glow as he shot an Hyper Beam but it went through the Haunter...he tried a Focus Blast but it had the same effect, he started to get angry...-er...

Using a Faint Attack, Victor striked the Haunter from behind kicking it down to the ground making it's head be planted on the ground, he than proceeded to punch the Haunter in the back of the head with Fire Punches. The Haunter tried, eventually, to fight back but Victor was too inraged...He broke the Haunter's hands by grabbing her fists with his hands still on fire from the Fire Punches.

To finish...Victor grabbed the jaw of the haunter and forced it open punching the jaw even lower with another Fire Punch...the jaw broke...Was he done? No...2 more fire Punches that tore the eyes off of the Haunter's skull...and a Faint Attack making him appear from behind and jab his fist through the Haunter's skull...Victor shall feast on the Haunter!

So he thought...but the Haunter vanished in thin air...It disappeared. Victor blinked and flipped his coin, it landed on heads. He shrugged and walked away not caring about the lost of his meal anymore.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

"I'll be fine. I'll be fine..." Shark said as he stud up. Crimson smiled. If you say so Shark. Crimson said as she turned to see the Haunter vanish. The Scrafty seem to have attacked the Haunter or the other way around. She could not tell.

The Typhlosion stepped a few feet from the Scrafty. What the hell just happened?! Crimson said as she looked at the Scrafty and then at Teal. Congrats on evolving Teal, but I would really like to know what happened here.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:07 am

[OOC: Skip me, because I don't have much to say and I need to plan Shark out a tad but more.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:42 am

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon(10)

The Typhlosion was questioning what had happened, he shrugged as if he didn't care about what happened or didn't even cared to explain...It just happened. Or better yet...The coin decided to make it happen.

Victor got up and started to walk away there wasn't anything for him to do here. He had to find something to do...There has to be...Specially find a reason Why his voice doesn't work...That's the biggest mystery of all.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:44 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon
    The Shadow ball had hit the infected Scrafty, knocking a small coin like object out of it's hands, sending it into a rage, to where it began attacking the Huanter, having lost all patience for it's non effective attacks, it moved toward the Huanter surprisingly fast and began to hit it with multiple fir punches before beating in it's skull and removing it's eyeballs to feast on. Then suddenly the corpse vanished, Teal floated staring in bemusement at this odd occurrence.

Hearing the noise, the Purple Typhlosion walked over. "What the hell just happened?!" Crimson said as she turned toward Teal and the Scrafty, "Congrats on evolving Teal, but I would really like to know what happened here." she said again looking at him then the infected Scrafty. The Huanter engaged me then attempted to attack the Scrafty, where hence it was brutally torn apart. Teal said pinching his claws in anticipation of what interesting event would happen next. He stared unblinking at the Typhlosion pondering if she was going to engage him too, which he hoped not for he knew the outcome would be unsavory.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Nuvema Town/Dusk

The Huanter engaged me then attempted to attack the Scrafty, where hence it was brutally torn apart. Teal said to Crimson. She sighed and watched the Scrafty walk away. Well anyway, why don't we hold up somewhere for the night? Crimson asked. She looked back at the house she had explored earlier.

It seemed like a good place for them to spend the night. So she pointed to house as she spoke, Why not at that house? It's in better condition then the other house's, that's for sure. Crimson said as she lit her neck flame a blaze. These were her friends, she had to protect them at all cost. So she led them to the house.

She watched in the cold night air, for any infected looking for a meal. She would take the first watch and let Teal and Shark rest. She wasn't ready for the nightmares just yet. So she just stared out the window of the dim light. Watching and waiting.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Shark watched as the Scrafty walked away. He looked like he was trying to figure something out, perhaps the Sceptile could help him. Shark silently hoped towards the Scrafty calling out with a timid voice.

"What's... Wrong?" he asked. Perhaps he could become friends with Victor, because the idea of hanging out with living that he just wishes he could sink his jaws into but isn't allowed to eat them don't seem too appealing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:25 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon(11)

Victor stidded in the outskirts of the town flipping his coin trying to think what he could do next...His mind told him to kill and kill. But he wanted to be more creative than that.

Suddenly a voice startled him as he was going to prepare a Focus Blast...But stopped...It was the Sceptile, it asked if something was wrong. Victor looked at his coin and flipped to decide if the Sceptile was worthy to know the answer or not Heads or Tails? ...The coin landed on heads.

The Scrafty was about to answer but he couldn't again! He just spoke! Victor looked at the Sceptile and pointed at his own throat, trying to indicate that he wasn't able to talk by some reason.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:08 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Afternoon (1)

Panthera was walking around on the outskirts of Nuvema searching for her dear friend Sunshine. She really hoped that her friend was alright and safe. She wasn't sure if Sunshine was still an Eevee though since she knew that the bond between the young Eevee and their trainer Hikaru was really strong so it could be possible her friend was finally an Espeon like she had always wanted to be. As she walked around she saw that there was a strange looking Scrafty and a dangerous looking Sceptile. She wasn't sure if these two were undead or not so she slowly moved closer but was ready to use Aerial Ace if they decided to attack her. Um hello has either of you seen an Eevee or Espeon around here, she said as she walked closer to them and made sure that she wasn't in any shadows so that they could see her. She was glad that it wasn't dark yet because she knew that she will blend in very well in the darkness.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:22 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry, but please skip my turn. Crimson is still watching and waiting for anything to move.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:52 pm

The Outskirts of Nuvema Town | Dusk

Shark watched Victor's movements closely, understanding that the Scrafty had lost it's voice. The Sceptile thought for a long time, before snapping it's fingers. "Waaaaater." he drawled. Water can ease the throat, right? He was about to go when a suspicious Liepard appeared.

"Um hello has either of you seen an Eevee or Espeon around here?" it asked. Shark scowled. He didn't like how so many living were appearing. He just shrugged. "Dunno. Go ask... Crimson." he muttered, hoping away to try and find a pond to gather water from.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Dusk(12)

It semeed the Sceptile sugested that Water could help...It was worth a try. But would it really work? The Scrafty sighed and decided to just tag along...but suddenly a sound caught his attention.

A Female Liepard...His eyes trailed through the body of the feline being as his coin was flipping through the air. A growled escaped the Scrafty's lips and in his grunting voice he said Heads or Tails?

The fate was sealed as the coin was flipped high in the air...Victor grabbed the coin and looked at the Liepard with no emotion. That Liepard's fate is on the coin...Heads she'll die...Tails she'll live. And only Victor knows the result.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:08 pm

(Ooc: writer's block, and dealing with stress)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Dusk (2)

"Dunno. Go ask... Crimson." She heard the Sceptile say and watched as he hopped off to go somewhere. ~Who is Crimson I wonder~ Panthera thought to herself. She glance at the Scrafty as she heard him growl something that sounded like 'Heads or Tails' which caused her to watch the coin that was in the air before it would land on the Scrafty's hand. She didn't know what it could possibly mean but she got ready to defend herself if she was attack by the Scrafty. She realized that these two Pokemon were undead or Infected and though one of them left without attacking her it didn't mean she wouldn't still be attack by the other and from what she can figure is that her fate is in that coin but she doesn't know which side will mean that she die or live and she couldn't see what side the coin landed on so she kept a guarded look in her eyes while she watched him.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 am

Outskirts of Nuvema Town/Dusk (1)

Buck ran as fast as his legs could carry him. In his arms he cradled several large Oran Berries. As he ran he kept dropping them, but didn't have time to go back to pick them up. It wasn't very often he got caught stealing. The rather pissed off Herider's barks and snarls were starting to get quieter. It looked like he had managed to outrun the half-starved canine. He felt a little guilty at stealing the food that the Pokemon had taken so long to collect, but it couldn't be helped. He had to live too. He had to find that Razor Claw.

He passed a sign on the side of the path; an arrow pointing upwards with the words: 'Nuvema Town, half a mile' carved into it. Buck grinned as he tried to maintain his grip on the berries; this was where Norma Jean had told him that the Razor Claw was rumored to be hidden ... that was, before she had lost her mind and almost taken out his left eye. Evolving would increase his chances of survival, therefore he had to do it. No exceptions.

The Sneasel turned and glanced behind him as he ran, trying to confirm whether the Herdier was still chasing him or not. Nothing was there. Buck looked left into the trees - nothing - and then right - nothing.

Looking forward again, Buck was running too fast to even have time to think about stopping when he saw three Pokemon standing directly in his path. He was mere inches away from them when he gasped and tried to stop. To late - he skidded right through the middle of them and landed on his front, dropping what was left of his berries.

"Damn it," he growled, getting to his feet immediately and chasing the rolling berries and picking up as many as he could. As he stopped one with his foot, he glanced up at the three Pokemon he had nearly collided with and muttered an apology at them ... then stopped dead when he took at good look at their appearances.

The Liepard was strangely coloured, but looked healthy. The other two, on the other hand ... there was no mistaking it: they were Infected. Buck's heart hammered against his ribcage and his arms drooped; the berries fell once more to the floor but he didn't attempt to pick them up. He wanted to sprint away from there as fast as he could manage, but ... did that Liepard even know who she was conversing with? She was just standing there as if nothing was wrong. Buck decided to try and yell a bit of sense into her.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Get away from there! Those two are Infected!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:24 am

Dream World And Nuvema Town/Dusk

He looked at Crimson and said, Be with me. Be part of me. Shark said as put his hand on Crimson's throat. She looked at him with horror. She closed her eyes and started to cry. Yes, Shark. I will always be with you. Crimson said as her windpipe was ripped out. And then it ended.

Crimson jolted awake and grabbed at her throut. She sighed when she felt her throut was still there. It was just a dream. Crimson said as she relised she was in a cold sweet. But why do I still have that nightmare? Shark is here and he's find, for the most part. This just dosen't make sense. Crimson sighed as she looked at the moon.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:22 pm

The Outskirts of Nuvema Town | Dusk

"What the hell is wrong with you? Get away from there! Those two are Infected!" Shark perked up at the newcomer's voice, squinting to see that is was a Sneasel. "..." he kept eerily silent, picking up a broken shell of a Pokemon Egg and gathering a bit of water from a pond. Slowly he made it back to Victor, handing him the shell.

"Water." The Sceptile murmured. Hopefully the liquid would solve the Scrafty's voice problems.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Dusk(13)

He was about to reveal which side the coin had landed when a Sneasel came and started blabbering like a Mankey or a Chatot...It was annoying...

Victor decided to ignore that coin toss and closed his eye as he flipped his coin continously when he opened it, his eyes rested on the Sneasel as his coin was flipped up and high in the air. Heads or Tails?

"Water." he heard someone say. He turned around and saw the Sceptile offering him water. Victor turned his head showing the good side of his face as he smiled slightly, he accepted the offer and drinked. He moved his hand out as he caught his coin.

Fate was sealed. Heads, the sneasel lives. Tails the Sneasel dies. He looked at the coin, Heads...oh well. The thing was still annoying, he would let it live with a Warning. His fist became surrounded by fire as Victor ran towards the Sneasel ready to deliver a Fire Punch. Shall the Sneasel be hit? Shall the sneasel dodge? He doesn't care.

After being hit or after dodging the attack, Victor just walks away towards Shark.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 pm

The outskirts of Nuvema Town/Dusk (3)

"What the hell is wrong with you? Get away from there! Those two are Infected!" Panthera heard the Sneasel say which drew her attention to him with a slight glare as she said Yes, I know they are infected and was prepared to defend myself if they had decided to attack me. I've come across some infected that didn't pay me any mind. Also my fur keeps me well hidden so I'm able to blend in with the shadows if I needed to. Before she could say anything else to the Sneasel she saw that the Scrafty had looked at his coin after he drank some water before his fist was surrounded in fire for a Fire Punch attack. She acted on instinct when she saw this and use her Hone Claws attack to boost up her accuracy before she used Aerial Ace and gently grabbed the Sneasel and slung him on her back before she quickly dodge the attack and moving far enough away where she could catch it if the Scrafty decided to try that attack again. Even though he was quiet cute even with half his face being deformed, from her point-of-view, she wasn't going to let him hurt the Sneasel so she kept an eye on him and waited to see what happens next ready to use Snarl in order to distract the Dark and fighting type infected in order to keep the Sneasel safe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 am