Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Min
7 posters

The NUVEMA Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NUVEMA Team - Page 9 Empty Re: The NUVEMA Team

Post by Nightfall Wed May 16, 2012 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nuvema Town/Morning (24)

Unique looked pretty happy with the praise that Buck had given him and Buck was satisfied to see that. He didn't want the Ditto to think that they would all distrust him just because he'd disguised himself before. It wasn't like he'd done it deliberately to deceive them with malicious intent. Woe asked him if he could change into other Pokemon besides Absol. "Well, yes. I can change into the Pokémons I see. Like this..." Unique replied, then glanced at Buck for a second. "I hope this is okay with you Buck..." Before he could ask why Unique had sought out his permission, the Ditto's shape changed and he materialised into a perfect copy of Buck.

"Whoa!" Buck jumped back down from the window and stared in surprise as his exact double looked back at him. Unique unsteadily raised his arm and waved at them all. Feeling a little awkward, Buck waved back then walked a little closer to Unique, examining him. He was Buck in almost every single way; same height, same shape, same everything! The only thing he missed was his earring, but Buck didn't mind that; at least the others would be able to tell them apart. "That is so awesome," he laughed, taking Unique's hand and examining the length of the claws. "I've never known a Pokemon who can do that before!"

"Does anyone nah where ter find sum undead?" Jacques then asked. "I need ter do sum thorough cleansin' of the chuffin' neighborhood." "Most of them are probably in the forest outside of town," Buck replied, still examining Unique. "But there's no doubt a few besides those two earlier that wandered into town." He looked at Jacques. "You're not going alone, are you?"

Buck was going to offer to accompany him but then Woe said: "Oh, i-is anyone h-hungry? I-I c-c-could find some b-berries for y-you guys..." Suddenly realising that he'd much rather go with the jittery Lampent than the strange Nidorino, Buck stepped up to Woe. "Yeah, I'm starved. Let me come with you, Woe, it's not safe alone." Keeping his precious claw clamped in one hand, he raised the other and saluted happily. "Ready when you are!"

He couldn't believe how just one little claw could make him so damn happy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Nuvema Town/ Morning(19)
    "Most of them are probably in the forest outside of town," Buck replied, he was looking at a ditto who had transformed into a Sneasle, minus the earring. "But there's no doubt a few besides those two earlier that wandered into town." He turned to look at me,"You're not going alone, are you?"

"Daan't worry abaht me I can 'ear aw across town wif me 'earin' and I can run faster then a Meowf wif a knife through 'is "
    I grinned at the thought and said with an almost smug voice,"And aw those nasty undead can't turn me since i'm a poison type."

"Na i'm going ter the bloody forest ter kick sum arse."

Last edited by Thanatos on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

"Well, yes" Unique replied, "I can change into the Pokémon I see. Like this..." Woe was shocked when Unique changed into Buck. They looked nearly identical. Unique waved a hand and Buck did the same. But Unique seemed to be uncomfortable.

"That's am-amazing...!" Woe exclaimed. "I n-noticed you s-seen uncomfortable w-with certain f-f-forms. If it's n-not t-too m-much to ask, c-could you t-try m-me...?"

"Yeah, I'm starved" replied Buck. Taking a minute to realize it, Woe now knew that Buck was replying to the food question. "Let me come with you, Woe, it's not safe alone." Woe was slightly surprised by Buck's kindness. He hasn't acted like that before. Was it something Woe did?

"Ready when you are!" he shouted on the window.

"I-I'll be r-right with y-you. I-I would like t-to see if Unique c-can ch-change into m-me..."

((OoC: Sorry to put you on the spot ShadowGoth. I'm just curious. If not you can just say no.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:38 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (9)

Unique smiled as he saw Buck's reaction. "Whoa! That is so awesome, I've never known a Pokemon who can do that before!" He smiled lightly while Buck looked at the length of his claws. "Well, it's common for my kind. That's the only way for us to be able to attack. Otherwise, we're pretty much useless." Unique was beginning to feel comfortable while being with the tree others. But he for some reason didn't like the purple one.

"That's am-amazing...! I n-noticed you s-seen uncomfortable w-with certain f-f-forms. If it's n-not t-too m-much to ask, c-could you t-try m-me...?"
    "Yeah, I'm starved Let me come with you, Woe, it's not safe alone." Unique then answered Buck, but he didn't hear the answer. Guessed on it was about food. Unique looked over at Woe, smiling lightly. "Well, it shouldn't be a problem..." But then he remembered something. He had once before seen a other pokémon floating like Woe did, and it had disappeared into thin air as one of the infected had bitten it. He wasn't sure if it would be like that for him. "But... It's not easy for me to transform. It takes a bit of energy. Maybe I can try later on if it's okay with you?" He noticed that buck was already ready to go looking for food. He didn't know if it was a good idear to go with, so he keept quiet for the time being.

((OoC; It's okay Unovafan :3 You have the right to be curious~ ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:49 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (28)

"Whoa! That is so awesome, I've never known a Pokemon who can do that before!" Panthera heard Buck say and smiled when she heard him say that. She was surprised as well even though she has heard of Ditto's and their ability to transform into any Pokemon they see and be able to use that Pokemon's attack. "Well, it's common for my kind. That's the only way for us to be able to attack. Otherwise, we're pretty much useless." She then heard Unique say back at Buck. It seems everyone, mostly, has welcome the Ditto into their circle. She glance at Jacques when she heard him say, "Daan't worry abaht me I can 'ear aw across town wif me 'earin' and I can run faster then a Meowf wif a knife through 'is. And aw those nasty undead can't turn me since i'm a poison type. Na i'm going ter the bloody forest ter kick sum arse." She was starting to get a better understanding of the Nidorino's words and though she didn't trust the Nidorino as far as she could throw him she said, Alright Jacques but be careful. You may not be able to get infected but you can still be killed all the same. She then glance at Woe and Buck hearing that the two of them were going to go hunting for food. She was more concern about those two more then anything, Buck and Woe, you two be careful. Do you want me to come with you or do you think you both will be alright as you hunt for food. She didn't think she will be much help right now since her leg is still a bit damage, which means she won't be as quick as she normally was when she hunts for food, especially if trouble comes around while she is hunting. She then looked at Unique, who was now an image of Buck minus the earring and gave the Ditto a small smile. She was curious about that purple mark on him but right now she figured she didn't have to worry about much, at least she hopes she didn't with the Ditto.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat May 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (25)

"Na I'm going ter the bloody forest ter kick sum arse." "All right, just be careful out there," Buck said to Jacques, looking at the Nidorino carefully. "Panthera's right: they may not be able to infect you, but they can still kill you." He was pretty grateful that Jacques would be out of their way for a while, seeing as he still felt a little uneasy around him and was holding his Razor Claw so tightly it was creating a dent in his palm.

"Buck and Woe, you two be careful," Panthera then said. "Do you want me to come with you or do you think you both will be alright as you hunt for food." Buck wanted to come along since he enjoyed her company, but then he looked at his identical twin. "Nah, you'd better stay here," Buck answered her. "Unique will be left on his own if you come. You two stay here, it seems pretty safe for now. Don't worry, we'll be OK." He gave Panthera a reassuring smile. "We'll be back with armfuls of berries before you know it."

He headed towards the staircase and asked Woe if he was ready before heading down it, jumping each step. Having accomplished his lifelong goal, Buck felt just about ready for anything.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning(20)
    ((OoC: Jacques is in the forest training to get stronger.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

"Well, it shouldn't be a problem...but, it's not easy for me to transform" replied Unique. "It takes a bit of energy. Maybe I can try later on if it's okay with you?"

Woe understood and simply nodded. Jacques left to battle some infected, and Woe couldn't help but to feel the slightest bit concern for the thing. Buck seemed to be ready to look for food and already started to leave.

"Buck and Woe, you two be careful" said Panthera. "Do you want me to come with you or do you think you both will be alright as you hunt for food?"

Woe was about to answer, but Buck beat him to it, "Nah, you'd better stay here. Unique will be left on his own if you come. You two stay here, it seems pretty safe for now. Don't worry, we'll be OK." He gave Panthera a reassuring smile. "We'll be back with armfuls of berries before you know it."

Woe turned and nodded, "Y-Yes...we w-will bring plenty of b-berries."

He turned and flew put of the building and stayed beside Buck. The other advantage of sensing life is that Woe could tell what tree has healthy berries and which ones do not. "Th-There...that t-tree..." he said as he wandered to it. Woe floated up to a higher branch, only picking berries with the highest sense of life. "H-Hey Buck...do you...d-do you think I-I am a w-wimp...?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:55 am

((OoC; Not much to do. Just say he smiled and sat down on the floor for now ^^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (29)

"All right, just be careful out there. Panthera's right: they may not be able to infect you, but they can still kill you. Panthera heard Buck say to Jacques but apparently the Nidorino didn't really hear them since he was already gone. To be honest she was glad he left since she didn't want to risk being alone with him right now. She then listen once again to Buck as he answered her, "Nah, you'd better stay here. Unique will be left on his own if you come. You two stay here, it seems pretty safe for now. Don't worry, we'll be OK. We'll be back with armfuls of berries before you know it." She was surprised when Buck smiled at her but she smiled back at him and gave a nod. She then heard Woe say, "Y-Yes...we w-will bring plenty of b-berries." She gave the Lampent a smile as well before she nodded once more and laid down on a nearby pillow so she could relax some. She believe what Buck said about there not being any danger right now. She then looked at Unique and smiled at him though once again she noticed the purple blotch once again on him and though she was still curious about it she thought it will be best to let him decide to tell her. Unique, I wonder if you change into me would you gain my coloring or of that of a normal Liepard, she asked. She was truly curious about how his coloring will be. She knew he doesn't have the energy to change into her to show her but maybe he will know and be able to tell her.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue May 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (26)

Buck hopped down the final step and headed outside with Woe. The sun was getting higher in the sky now and the weather was getting warmer. Buck personally preferred colder climates but now was not the time to complain. They headed over to a berry tree planted next to a house and Woe floated up there. Securing his Razor Claw in his teeth, Buck climbed up after him and started picking some berries himself.

"H-Hey Buck...do you...d-do you think I-I am a w-wimp...?" Woe asked out of the blue. Buck was a little taken aback by this question. He took the claw out of his mouth and placed it underneath his foot. "Well eh ... I wouldn't say you're a wimp, no," Buck answered uneasily. He was telling the truth but the question had placed him on the spot and he was uncomfortable with that. "Sure, you're timid but that doesn't make you a wimp. In fact ... by the way you took down that Arbok earlier I'd say you're even braver than I am. More powerful too." Buck nearly had two armfuls of berries by now and was trying not to drop any of them. "I think that's enough now. Come on, let's get back to the others."

Putting his claw in his teeth again, Buck hopped down from the tree and started to head back the way they'd come.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm

((Ooc: If you are easily sickened by cannibalism, killing the living, murder and possible insanity it might be best for you not to read this.))

Nuvema Town/Morning(21)
    First the Patrat rushes straight at me trying to tackle me to the ground.It's partially decayed and missing both eyes, only finding me with its nos. Easy as cake. I just stand stock still as it rushes towards me and impales itself on my horn with a flick of my head I toss it aside.

"Come on ya zombie bastards I kna ya 'eard that! Daan't be shy ya morons!"

I hear a bark from behind me. I turn quickly. What's this? A Herdier alive but tired and two Lillipup's behind him? One Lillipup has a bite on his shoulder, a nasty one at that. The other is limping his leg bloody.

The Herdier speaks in sharp, dry tones as if he hasn't drunk water in a long time. "Please, do you know if there's a town around here? My children are tired and my strength is fading. I need to get them medical aid soon."

"A town, eh?"

As I speak I'm already calculating my chances of winning. The Herdier could be anywhere between a level 16 and a level 32, but seeing as he is pretty drained I think I could easily kill him. The Lillipup's are probably level 5's. In theory I could easily take them out.

"HAHAHEHHH!"

The Herdier raises one eyebrow at me guizically, however both are soon raised in shock as I quickly impale him in his chest.

I rip my horn from his chest and flick the blood off onto the ground. The Lillipup with the bloody paw tries to scamper away but to his surprise, and my amusement, his sibling tears a chunk out of his back. I make short work of both of them.

The smell of blood is intoxicating and soon I'm ripping into the Lillipup's with surprising ferocity. I let a burp out and turn my eyes away. The smell of the dead will attract the undead. I grin so wide that my face feels like it might split in two. Well isn't that dandy, more undead to kill more fun for me.

Last edited by Thanatos on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

"Well eh ... I wouldn't say you're a wimp, no" replied Buck. Woe could tell his answer was unsure, which made him doubt if Buck was telling the truth.

"Sure, you're timid but that doesn't make you a wimp. In fact...by the way you took down that Arbok earlier I'd say you're even braver than I am. More powerful too."

Woe's flame turned a lighter color, blushing for the Lampent. Never in his life did someone tell him that. Well, no one else but.....Holly.....

"I think that's enough now. Come on, let's get back to the others."

Woe looked down to see that Buck had plenty of berries in his arms. Not all of them seemed the freshest, but they were edible. Every berry Woe plucked was at it's freshest. But Buck did not have the life sensing like Woe did. Using his Psychic, Woe gathered the berries he picked and floated down. While they walked back, Woe picked up Buck's pickings using Psychic and carried them.

"I'm n-not t-trying to s-sound mean....b-but not all of y-your b-berries seem fresh. And I-I wouldn't w-want y-you t-to c-carry all of these b-berries. Y-You hold onto the c-claw...it's y-yours after all..."

((OoC: Thanatos: And THAT is why no one trusts Jacques. Not trying to be mean or anything dude, but Jacques is one messed up dude.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 2:44 am

Nuvema Town| Morning (10)

Unique was lost in thoughts. He had been like that properly since Woe and Buck had left. But his thoughts where broken when Panthera asked him something. "Unique, I wonder if you change into me would you gain my coloring or of that of a normal Liepard," He hadn't thought about that. And he actually didn't know. He looked at her while he answered "I actually don't know... I've never come across someone with a different colour before... It could be interesting to see..."

He was really interested in finding out whether her colour would follow with or not. But he remembered what he had told Woe, and decided to leave that question for now... But. Maybe... He was just too curios to leave it be. He slowly stood up and transformed back to his original form.

Then he looked over at Panthera, concentrating. Then he slowly transformed.

He looked over at Panthera, not wanting to look for himself. But he was damn curious.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Nuvema Town || Morning | 1

With the silent serenity of the morning forest, no-one could ever think of this place as a realm plagued by the Epidemic Virus--The horrific plague that has slaughtered so many. Along the patchily lit floor of the wooded land, something moves: A flat, animate shadow that slips through the dappled shade of the forest trees. It has traveled for a long time, seeking out other living souls. The slithering shadow senses something nearby, the fluctuations of people dying. Yet more victims have fallen to the jaws of these terrible times? When the shadow cautiously moves close to the scene, its body melded unseen under the shade of a large tree, the being notices a Nidorino consuming the flesh of two baby Lilipups. A male Herdier, ragged and weak, lies dead nearby, his body punctured by a large stab wound in the chest. There is something about the dark glow of the poisonous being’s soul that makes him highly curious. How interesting; by its behavior and the scene it is in, it is possibly a murderer.

The soul of the Herdier is beginning to emerge from its corpse, tempting the shadowed ghost to emerge and consume it, but no--this Nidorino shall be left without even knowing he was here. This being shall be left alone, but the poison point may find himself to be a good ally in due times. The shadow moves on, towards some peculiar flickering in the town of Nuvema.

It slides cautiously in the darkness, a moving shadow up on the ground that crawls cautiously towards the town. It stops under the cover of a particularly dark section of trees hidden from plain sight, using its ghostly senses to track down the emanations. From its hidden cover, it senses life within the town. Coming closer, it sees a Sneasel searching for berries in a small tree beside an old and ruined building. Near the top of the plant floats a bandaged Lampent, who is also picking berries from the branches. The dark weasel holds a Razor Claw firmly in its grip and appears quite happy, even giddy. They are conversing--speaking in a friendly manner to each other. The Sneasel leaps down from the tree, and along with the Lampent they go on their way to a nearby building. Two beings are in the structure, marked out by the glow of their essences; the both of them seem to be of a dark affiliation as well. It would seem that this team in particular is quite powerful.

These folk seem to be of a friendly nature, judging by their interactions. Yes; to not hide in the shadows would be a good option. The Dusclops can learn from them, discover more about how other people work. He shall find their weaknesses, their strengths, their connections--Anything that can further his knowledge and help him to discern life. Maybe later he will kill them, maybe separate them, once he finds out all he needs from them. But that must come later, not now. He would love to feast on their souls, but these are potentially powerful fighters. They need to be made vulnerable and unsuspecting first--long before he considers the chances of slaughter.

While still hidden deep within the trees, out of sight of the town, he lifts himself up from his flat shadow. Rising up tall, the Dusclops walks calmly towards the edge of the forest. Standing there calmly, his ghostly back leaning lightly against a thick tree trunk, he addresses the Lampent and Sneasel with a calm and somewhat aged voice. It reveals none of the malice hidden within, and his scrutinizing eye remains hidden to them both.

“Ah, so my senses were right in bringing me to here; greetings, fellow survivors.”

((OOC--Just to make sure everyone does notice this, his eye is closed :b He can see still, he’s just using some fantastical ghostly sight, I dunno lol.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Nuvema Town || Morning (30)

"I actually don't know... I've never come across someone with a different colour before... It could be interesting to see..." Panthera was taken by surprise when she saw Unique go back to his original form before he looked at her and transform once again into an exact replica of her. He even got her birthmark and scar. Wow, your are my exact twin Unique. You got my coloring and even my birthmark and scar. This is really cool, she said smiling at him. She got up from where she was laying and moved closer to Unique to get a better look. She noticed that the Purple splotch was on the back of this transformation. She smiled as she slowly circle around Unique to see that he will be able to past off as her if he had the Dark Gem around his neck. Her ears twitch as she thought she heard some talking outside and looked over at the window wondering if Buck and Woe were alright.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed May 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning (27)

Woe's body seemed to glow brighter at his words and Buck interpreted that as happiness. He was glad to have made the jittery little Ghost-type feel some joy for once. He dropped a few of his berries as he jumped from the tree but he couldn't pick them up because his hands were full. He started to amble unsteadily towards the house where Panthera and Unique were.

"I'm n-not t-trying to s-sound mean....b-but not all of y-your b-berries seem fresh," the Lampent then said. "They're not?" Buck looked down at his collection and frowned. They look all right to me. But just then all of his berries became weightless and floated out of his grasp. He noticed that Woe was using Psychic to carry them for him, as well as his own berries. "And I-I wouldn't w-want y-you t-to c-carry all of these b-berries," Woe continued. "Y-You hold onto the c-claw...it's y-yours after all..."

Buck took the claw out of his mouth and grinned. "Thanks." As they got nearer to their little hideout a deep voice startled Buck: "Ah, so my senses were right in bringing me to here; greetings, fellow survivors." Buck turned to see a very weird-looking Ghost-type leaning against a tree and looking at them without eyes. His appearance unnerved Buck slightly but he tried to hide it as he gave the strange Pokemon a nod. "Er, hey, how you doing? The name's Buck." While the Ghost-type certainly was frightening in appearance, he didn't appear to be much of a threat. "Would you, er, like to come inside and share some of these berries? There's more than enough." He smiled as he spoke but his grip on his Razor Claw tightened considerably. Right now, anything new that turned up was a threat to him.

((Lol, half-arsed post. =P))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Nuvema Town/ Morning(22)
    Sweat covered my forehead and trickled down my face before dropping off my chin. My breath was quick and ragged. My muscles ached and my bones reflected them.

I looked around. All the undead seemed to be elsewhere. I went over to the pile of bodies. 4 undead plus the Herdier and the two Lillipups. A nice kill rate but still the undead were heavily decayed and the living were very weak. Not exactly a challenge.

I turned and made my way out of the forest. I needed to find a good resting place where I couldn't be attacked or disturbed. After all, I hadn't slept in two days. I managed to catch my reflection in a piece of shattered glass. I grimaced.

My horn was caked in blood and my face flecked with it. My teeth had a piece of Lillipup intestine sticking out of it and the rest were stained with blood. My paws were splattered with various amounts of blood as well.

I would have to make my way over to a place with running water...OF COURSE! The Pokemon center would have both a nice resting place and running water. Hopefully I would get there without confrontation.

((Yes Unovafan12 no one should trust Jacques if they knew about his sociopathic tendencies but they don't. He seems like an eccentric, amnesiac. No one should know about his activities( except for Winterveil) just like no one should know he has a moonstone yet everyone seems to skim over my posts and become omniscient. My first person view probably reveals to much about Jacques thoughts that none of the other characters should know, but since you all have 3rd person views this is probably hard to carry out.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

"They're not?" Buck looked down at his collection and frowned. Woe felt bad about saying that. The berries appeared fine, but they were rotten from the inside. However Buck took the claw out of his mouth and smiled, "Thanks." Buck was probably referring to the deed he was doing. Woe continued on, but he stopped suddenly. A new presence just seemed to pop up in front of them. A shadow rose up in front of them and shaped into a Pokemon. Woe was too scared to stay alone so he darted around Buck, still keeping a hold of the berries.

"Ah, so my senses were right in bringing me to here; greetings, fellow survivors" said the shadowy Pokemon.

Woe was slightly shocked. S-Senses...? D-Does he m-mean like m-mine?

"Er, hey, how you doing? The name's Buck." Woe was shocked to hear Buck so calm with this Pokemon. Was he scared at all? "Would you, er, like to come inside and share some of these berries? There's more than enough."

Woe was even more shocked. Inviting him to be with them would be like asking Jacques to battle. Woe never moved from behind Buck.

((OoC: Oh, I know he has a moon stone.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 2:29 pm

((OoC; Bleh, skip. not much to do anyway))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Nuvema Town || Morning | 2

At the dusclops’s introduction, the lampent fled behind the safety of the sneasel. The fire ghost quivers with fear, and with that much damage to its body that would make sense. He thought he heard earlier that this ghost somehow took out a strong Undead pokémon, so he must be stronger than he looks to be. The sneasel decides to make an introduction, showing a small and respectful smile. “Er, hey, how you doing? The name’s Buck.” The dusclops notices something in the sneasel's claw--a Razor Claw. That means he will have to deal with a Weavile when it turns nighttime. This group is the most dangerous one he has encountered in these times, one that could easily kill him if he made a mistake. That's actually quite pleasing to the dusclops, for this will be a challenge as well as a great opportunity to learn more about the behavior of the living.

The ghost pushes himself away from the tree, and nods slightly in respect. He was about to speak his name, but the weasel extends his courtesy. “Would you, er, like to come inside and share some of these berries? There’s more than enough.” This Sneasel looks tense, not fond of the Dusclops’s presence. That is understandable to him--even the dusclops finds his own self intimidating at times. But should he take the offer? Maybe he should not? No, it is the best choice.

Putting one of his large hands to his chest, he gives his response with a small nod. “You may call me Saphalom, Buck.” The tall ghost lowers his hand, and stands at the forest’s border. “If you truly do not mind my company, then yes. I understand that I am rather, well,” Saphalom stops for a second, trying to find a fitting word, “intimidating.”

((OOC: Nightfall, in your post you can just say that he followed Buck and Woe into the house--that is, if you are heading there that quickly :b))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Nuvema Town || Morning (31)

Panthera smiled at Unique once again before she heard the voices again outside the window. She was still curious at who Buck and Woe were talking too and was concern about their safety. She knew it was daylight and that the infected and undead wouldn't be moving around much at this time but she could never be sure and she was on the verge at going to go check on them but she didn't want to leave Unique alone. So she decided she will give the two of them some more time and hope they will return soon and hope that whoever they were talking to don't mean any of them any harm.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Nuvema Town/Late Morning (28)

The second that Woe had seen the newcomer he'd retreated behind Buck, obviously scared of the other Ghost-type. Buck felt the Lampent's flame flickering against his back and quickly moved out of the way before it burnt him.

"You may call me Saphalom, Buck," said the newcomer, politely nodding to them. While the Sneasel was inwardly trying to figure out how to pronounce that name, the ghost went on: "If you truly do not mind my company, then yes. I understand that I am rather, well," he paused for a moment, "intimidating."

Buck couldn't disagree with that, but Saphalom didn't seem like the type to try and cause trouble. He'd be ready for it if he tried anything though. He had a type advantage against him so he was feeling pretty confident in case he decided to attack. He tried to smile and nodded once again. "Er, all right then, This way." As they walked on, Buck turned round to Woe and whispered, "What's wrong with you?"

They eventually got back to the house where Panthera and ... Panthera were. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, Buck quickly realised that one of them was clearly Unique and he distinguished the two by noticing the purple splodge on the back of one of the Liepards. He entered the room with a cheery smile and a small skip in his step, his good mood still in full swing.

"We're back," he announced, gesturing to Woe and the floating berries. "Eat up, there's plenty for everyone. Oh, and we met someone new on the way back." He stood back and waited for Saphalom to introduce himself to Unique and Panthera while taking a berry and munching on it. His Razor Claw was still clutched tightly in his other hand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Pokemon Center/Morning(23)
    This time I've found the real Pokemon Center. Unlike the decrepit, moldy house I had found the moonstone in, the Pokecenter was in a remarkably pristine condition. Not to say it hadn't suffered decay.

The walls were scratched and cracked. The inside was poorly lit and ominous. The windows were cracked and some had been fully shattered.

I slammed the door until it too shattered. My tough hide protected me from the shards of glass showering me. I made my way to the end of the room, where the mysterious, healing mechanisms lay. First things first, I had to get the splattered blood off me. I rubbed myself against the bedspreads and curtains of the infirmary, using the glass to make sure it was fully gone.

Next I went to the healing machine. I tried turning it on. I waited. I tried again. I gave a sigh of exhaustion. I searched the cabinets. YES! A potion! Hmm, this probably wouldn't heal me all the way. Well, I have to make do with what I can make do with. I downed the potion. I returned to the infirmary room and using the sheets to cushion the hard floor, I curled into a ball and slept.

((OoC: Thanks for proving my point UnovaFan, although I'm not sure you fully understand what I'm saying. Let's hope you can grasp this. Okay, in my post when Jacques found the moon stone, I mentioned that he had used strips of carpeting and the blanket to form a crude necklace. He wrapped it around the moon stone. Therefore, hiding it. Yet your character immediately said," Hey look out gang, he's got a moon stone." Which, your character couldn't have known unless he was A: A telepath B:Omniscient or C: Somebody with xray vision.
    That pisses me off. This makes me feel as if no one reads my posts. So the next post will probably be my last. I stayed here as the antagonist for this group. Don't see a point in that anymore. Somebody else can do it. Don't bother responding these discussions lead nowhere.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Nuvema Town/Morning

"You may call me Saphalom, Buck" replied the ghost with a small nod. "If you truly do not mind my company, then yes. I understand that I am rather, well..." he paused for a few seconds, "intimidating."

Woe shuddered, intimidating was right. Saphalom would need to do a lot of good deeds to make him trustworthy.

"Er, all right then, this way" said Buck. The creepy new "guest" followed as Buck moved forward. As Buck moved forward, Woe followed close behind. Buck turned in his direction and spoke quietly, "What's wrong with you?"

"B-Buck...I'm s-s-scared of h-him" he replied. "This g-g-ghost has m-menace written all over h-h-him...he seems w-worse than J-Jacques..."

Eventually they made it back to the crumbled home. Woe stopped when he saw two Pantheras, but saw the purple splotch on the one's back, indicating it as Unique. Buck motioned for Woe, and he dropped the berries near them. Woe, without a second to spare, hovered straight to Panthera,  "I-I would w-watch h-him...h-he seems l-like t-trouble..."

((OoC: I'm sure everyone knows, it's just that they decided to keep it hidden to add more of an effect onto their characters. I mean, if you knew something that acted like Jacques that would become more powerful, would you stay?))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 pm