Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+10
renegade
Min
Ho-Oh
Houndoom
Snitch
Lugia
Silverishness
Luxray
RhysandNight
Abysswalker
14 posters

(ACE) The VIRIDIAN Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The VIRIDIAN Team - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The VIRIDIAN Team

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Viridian Forest||Noon

The blue bug wasn’t saying anything, as he looked it in the eyes. Trinity tried to get him off of the bug, but he simply ignored its attempts. “I’ll ask again, who are you?” Zero said again, the same sternness in his voice as before. He hoped the bug would answer him this time. He didn’t like to be ignored when he was the one asking the questions.

((Short post is short >.<))

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:14 pm

((I can't think of anything to say X( I'm sorry! ))
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:30 am

((can't thing of anything besides repeating what Glitch already said, sorry ^^; *skip*))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Viridian Forest||Noon

“I’ll ask again, who are you?” Dusk hissed at the Glaceon. Before I tell you my name, will you get off me? Dusk said as she pushed the Glaceon off her. The whole time making sure not to take her eyes off the ice pokemon.

When the Glaceon was off, she pulled her wings out and hovered in the air. Then she landed and took a big breath and spoke, My name is Dusk. I've lived in these woods sense the epidemic started. The Heracross took another deep breath and sighed. This is where I met my current trainer. And where my old trainer left me. This forest holds great joy and also great sorrow for me. Thats why I stay here. In hopes I might see my trainer again.

Dusk looked to the Glaceon and his friends. I'm sorry. I tend to get catch up in my past alot these days. Dusk turned to a near by tree and used Night Slash. The attack sliced the tree and it started to ooze honey. Here. Have some honey. It will help to make you feel better. This infection is causing food to be scarce. So I just use the tree's. Dusk put her hand under the honey. When her hand was full of honey she took a sip and sighed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Viridian Forest||Noon

"Before I tell you my name, will you get off me?" The bug asked as it tried to get up. Zero let it but still kept his guard up in case the blue pokemon tried to attack them. "My name is Dusk. I've lived in these woods sense the epidemic started." It said when it finally got up.
    "I have been in this forest since the epidemic started as well. I have been to every corner of this forest, and i have not seen you once, so you must be lying." The Glaceon stated as he went into an attacking position. But the bug, Dusk, seemed to simply ignore him and went to cutting down one of the trees for its honey.
    "Here. Have some honey. It will help to make you feel better. This infection is causing food to be scarce. So I just use the tree's." It said as it started to eat the Honey itself. Zero didn't eat that kind of stuff, he just ate berries and small uninfected pokemon such as rattata or Pidgy.

Seeing this bug as no threat, he went back over to pond where the Glamoew and Jolteon where. He looked at the Jolteon, the same look of frustration and anger on his face. "And who are you?"

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Viridian Forest | Noon [5]

Trinity sighed with relief as the Heracross didn't seem all that hostile to Zero's nasty remark, the Swablu followed the Glaceon, she didn't know the others as long as him, she was fairly dependent on such company. He came back to the pond, only to find ANOTHER eeveelution, this time, Jolteon.

The Blue bird blinked, Zero was once again hostile, demanding a name. Trinity perched onto Zero's back, hopefully he didn't mind, she calmfully greeted the young Jolteon, "Hello..." She said, it was hardly a whisper, "I'm Trinity, please excuse this Glaceon's harshness, the Epidemic does that to most of us. Could you please give a name?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Viridian Forest | Noon(5)

This 'epidemic' thing was something new to Esmee. Why hadn't she heard of it before? Did that explain the sudden absence of humans? She had to think about this one for a bit.
    Esmee looked over to see the grump approaching them. He started harassing the nice Jolteon too. Does he get off on acting tough or something? She had to admit, she prefered the other's company over his. Trinity helped the situation some.

She turned her attention to the Heracross. the bug was pretty friendly. " Here. Have some honey. It will help to make you feel better. This infection is causing food to be scarce. So I just use the tree's." Esmee approached her. She scrutinized the honey closely, having never eaten any before. "Are you ,like, sure it's okay to eat? Like, for me?"

Last edited by Argentum on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Viridian/Noon (5)

Glitch looked up, seeing the other's were heading back their way. He felt his fur along his shoulders bristle slightly at the Glaceon's hostile tone, but forced it to lay flat. He shot the pokemon a smirk, getting annoyed. "Isn't it a bit rude to demand someone else's name before introducing yourself?" Dismissing the other eeveelution Glitch turned his attention to the Swablu. "Hello, Trinity. My name is Glitch," He glanced back at Glaceon. "Mmm, in some cases maybe. Or maybe he's just like that all the time. Either way, it doesn't matter how we act. It's not going to change what's going on. It'd be better if you'd stop trying to tear out every pokemon's throat that are obviously still sane. You'll only be able to get so far without comrades to back you up, even you have your limits."

Last edited by Iceshadow27 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 am

(OOC:Just skip my turn please. Still trying to find out what is wrong with my comp. Sorry, just say that Dusk said to Esmee that the honey is ok for her to eat. Unless she want to starve.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Viridian||Noon

"I'm Zero." The Glaceon said as he looked the Jolteon in the eyes. He didnt care to much for the yellow eeveeluion, fo all he cared it could go and become undead, just to give him something to bash so he could get his anger out.

Zero grunted before turned and walking back over to the water and looking down at his reflection. If he had gone through had I had to go through, then he wouldn't be talking.

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Viridian Forest | Noon [6]

"Hello, Trinity. My name is Glitch," The Jolteon replied, he seemed quite prompt, "Mmm, in some cases maybe. Or maybe he's just like that all the time. Either way, it doesn't matter how we act. It's not going to change what's going on. It'd be better if you'd stop trying to tear out every pokemon's throat that are obviously still sane. You'll only be able to get so far without comrades to back you up, even you have your limits." Trinity frowned, "Even if Zero is harsh, you probably don't know why he's like that. You shouldn't be making such judgements so early." She lets out a sigh, flying over next to Zero, once again, refusing to land on the ground.

The Swablu was quiet at first mumbling things, but finally straightened up, saying her words quietly enough for only the Glaceon to hear, "Zero... If anything's the matter, you could always share it with me in private. Not that I mean to peep, but in case you need to let anything out..." She immediately flew back over to the Jolteon, "But nonetheless, we shall all try to stick together. If any infected were to come our way, it is sure that we will be a victo-"

She was immediately cut off when an infected Pikachu pounced on her, baring it's fangs. The Swablu squiggled and squirmed, "Help!"

[Ooc: There MUST be action hee heeeeeee, anyone can go ahead and rescue Trinity. I prefable prefer either Glitch or Zero, but go ahead anyone XD]

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Viridian Forest|Noon

I-I'm Lullaby... The Chimecho introduced herself. These newcomers made Lullaby feel quite nervous, so the Chimecho tried to make a good first impression. When a yellow, mouse Pokemon she now saw was a Pikachu pounced on Trinity, Lullaby took action. The infected Chimecho tackled the Pikachu with a Double-edge attack, managing to get the mouse off of Trinity. The Pikachu hissed at her, and Lullaby whimpered, scared. It tackled her and bit the Chimecho's tail and drew back, tearing off a huge piece. Lullaby cried out in pain, as tears developed in her eyes.

The Pikachu tore at her cheek as enother piece of Chimecho flesh was pulled off. An eye was pulled out of the Chimecho's eye socket and swallowed down the Pikachu's throat without a bite. The Pikachu tore at the short line between Lullaby's tail and her head, and finally, the line was broken. Lullaby thought of her mother as everything went black.

((OOC: I'm sorry, but I couldn't really get into Lullaby's character. Aplogies. It's been nice rping with you guys~ Bye~))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Viridian Forest|Late Noon(6)

The Heracross insisted the honey was okay to eat, so Esmee tried a bit. She touched it with her paw and licked it.
    "Huh, it's not that bad!" Not long after she tried the honey Esmee heard Trinity cry out for help. The first to respond was, suprisingly enough, the odd Chimecho. Sadly, the bell was unable to do much after the initial bravery and was brutally murdered.

The crazed pikachu was still at large. It tried to attack Trinity once more, probably not satisfied with the small Chimecho.

In a possibly crazy fit of bravery, Esmee hissed at the Pikachu to get its attention. She had it, but it wouldn't last long if she didn't do something.
    "Hey mouse, doesn't a kitty look more appealing to you~?" She said, using her Charm technique. This would hopefully buy them more time to get rid of the pest.

"Now, why don't one of you big boys help a girl out?" Esmee said, noticing the Pikachu getting closer and closer.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Viridian/Noon(6)

Glitch watched as the Chimecho was slaughtered in it's brave attempt to help Trinity.

"Now, why don't one of you big boys help a girl out?" Esmee asked after using charm.

"Right," He said bristling his needle like fur out before using Pin Missile. In a blur the needle like fur struck the infected, digging into it's rotting flesh and pinning it to a nearby tree. "It's all yours Icy boy." Glancing at the Glaceon. "I'm sure tearing something apart will calm you down a bit, mmh?"

Last edited by Iceshadow27 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Viridian Forest|Late Noon

Dusk laughed at Esmee. I told you it was good. Dusk said as she sipped more honey. Memories coming back to her. She heard the Swablu yelp for help. She turned around to see a infected Pikachu kill the Chimecho. Her eye's flared in anger. She ran up on the Pikachu and used Rock Slide. Smashing it's ear in the ground.

That what you get for For hurting my friends! Dusk said as she went back to Trinity and Esmee and used Protect. I'll leave the rest to you two. Dusk said to Zero and Glitch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:09 am

Viridian||Late Noon

Zero watched his reflection shimmer in the pond, his thoughts wondering as he blocked out the sounds of the things around him. The Jolteon had no idea what he had been through, no one knew what he had been through. He wondered if anyone them did. He lost all trust in others they day he was taken away and left to rot in a glass case, to him that fire that broke out was a gift that finally gave him his freedom. They will never understand what I've been through, never!

He looked up when he heard Trinity flutter next to him and talked to him in a voice that only he could hear, "Zero... If anything's the matter, you could always share it with me in private. Not that I mean to peep, but in case you need to let anything out..." After saying that she flew back to the others. He looked back to his reflection, wondering if he should try to talk about it. No, I will never talk about it, I'm trying to forget, not remember. he growled as he swatted his paw into the water, ruining his reflection. Never...

"Now, why don't one of you big boys help a girl out?" Zero looked up to the sound of the Glameow as she was being advanced on by an infected Pikachu. The Glaceon let out a growl as he looked at the undead, his fur beginning to bristle. The blue bug and the Jolteon did a little of there own to keep it off the Glameow, but they left him to finish it off, and he was gratefully for it, for this was just what he needed to let his anger out.

He went into a crouching position and pounced on the Pikachu before it could recover from having its ear crushed. His fangs became frozen as he bit down into the Pikachus stomach, paying no mind to it trying to bite into him as well. Zero began to tear it open with his Ice Fang, before raising his head to slash out with his claws and began to tear out its insides. He began to rip apart the infected, his rage taking over. Even after the infected stopped moving he continued to rip it apart. Its blood splayed everything, even Zero's pure white fur as he tore this small creature apart piece by piece. He was now panting when he stopped, the yellow pokemon no longer recognizable. His face was half covered in blood as he looked up to the rest of the pokemon. He turned his head and spat out what blood had managed to seep into his mouth, making sure not to swallow any of it before looking back at the mess he had just made. What have I become...?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:20 pm

[Ooc: Sorry can't really think of anything D: We'll just say Trinity was frightened at the sight of blood that Zero made and decides to fly off west. RUN AFTER HERRR -Zero- /shot]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Viridian||Late Noon(7)

Esmee was relieved the others came to her help. She really wasn't sure what to do after she pulled off the crazy hero act. But the way Zero killed the deranged pikachu...
    It was brutal. He showed just as much, if not more, viciousness as the infected. That fury, that raw power...it was enough to convince the Glameow that Zero was not someone to be messed with. She would just have to stick with flirting with Glitch. Not that that's a bad thing... Esmee mused to herself.

Sudden movement caught Esmee's attention. She glanced in the direction of the sound to see Trinity flying off in a panic.
    "She's...scared," Esmee said to herself.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Viridian/Noon (7)

Glitch felt a small shutter as he watched Zero completely tear the infected apart. It's gorey remains reminding him of the incident in the lab. The mutilated bodies of both pokemon and humans, blood spattered on the walls, dripping and pooling on the ground. "Mmm, guy's got problems." He said under his breath before blinking and noticing the small bird pokemon take off, probably out of fear. In truth a small part of him wanted to run away as well. The site of blood bringing back memories that he tried hard not to remember.

But running wouldn't stop the reality of it all. In this world now, there was nothing but blood and gore, and he was going to make sure it wasn't going to be him at the end of someone else's fangs or claws. 'I'll have to keep my guard up around him,' he though, narrowing his eyes slightly.

Last edited by Iceshadow27 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Viridian City/Late Noon
    "Mmm, guy's got problems." The ground vibrates.Vibration?VIBRATION!WORDS!!WORDS MEAN PLAAAAAYMAAATES!PLaaaYYY!!

Wait what if they don't play?But I want to play! I stand up and shake the dirt from my scales, but I keep my eyes closed. The earth will lead me to my playmates. If they aren't my playmates...

I start walking following the trail of sound waves.The voice has stopped but now that I've pinpointed it. I can follow it's breathing, its heartbeat and the soft clenching and unclenching. A sound almost inaudible even to me.

I follow the sound and come to edge of the woods but I stop just short of the forest.

I ask the question one last time. What if they dont to play...

My mouth breaks into a dry cracked smile.If they don't play with me then, they don't get to live.

Last edited by Shaymin on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Centering and Grammar Correction)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:41 am

((Skip my turn, I'm to miffed to post right now... ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 pm

[Ooc: Once again, skipping OTL Sorry! Trinity's actions is depending on whoever gives a chase, or tries to actually interact with her ff]
    Luxray
    Luxray
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Luxray Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:56 pm

The luxray wanted to hunt, and there was nothing good enough to satiate her taste. All of her victims ran and screamed, of course, but... they never outran her, never overpowered her, never gave her a challenge. She wandered the fields of Kanto, thirsting for some sort of sport.

She needed to hunt.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her; what if she didn't hunt prey, but predators? The others like her never ran from her instinctively, never showed any sort of fear... Maybe they would be the ones to give her something to play with, to give her a hunt she would enjoy. And so she sought out one like her, stalking a group of prey. A grin flashed on her dead lips, her broken mind somewhat remembering the thought of cruel irony.

The victim was a bloodied lizard, and it seemed eager to join the prey. But he would never have that joy. As soon as it moved, her lithe muscles lunged her forward, landing on the sandile easily. However, with the ratio of her large body and his small frame so terribly out of balance, the reptile's neck snapped with the initial hit, killing it permanently instantly.

She waited for a moment for it to do something, but when it did nothing, she roared. Livid, she ripped apart the corpse, furious that it had let her down. She threw the body parts everywhere, including at the group of prey nearby. She did not care. She wanted a hunt and got nothing.

The luxray then ran off, angry and eager to find another chase, another hunt... one that would finally satisfy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Viridian||Late Noon

Zero watched as the others looked at him in horror at his killing. They where going to have to get used to it if they where going to stick around. Trinity seemed so terrified that she had flown off. He clenched his teeth before running after her. He didn't understand why he was, it was just a bird, but he felt like he should try and talk to her.

He found her resting on a branch. He lifted his paw and tried to get rid of the blood that was still stained on his face, but he only seemed to smudge it and made it worse. "I'm sorry you had to witness that." He said, he had never said he was sorry to anyone, and it took all his will power just to say that. He just felt like ramming his head against a tree and get it over with then go on. He stifled a low growl before going on. "No one understands what I have gone through. And I don't really like making friends, not anymore. I just don't want to be betrayed again." He could feel his fur starting to freeze through this forcefulness of trying to be nice, it was something he had forgotten about long ago. When he was sent away from his so called family just to sit on display like some kind of living trophy. He sometimes thinks he should have became a Flareon, then he would have had a good reason to be so hot tempered. But hes a Glaceon, and he was meant to be one, cause he's as cold as ice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Viridian Forest | Late Noon [7]

Trinity stopped, resting on a branch, she was sobbing uncontrollably. Nothing was more scarier than that. The Swablu wasn't crying due to the recent action Zero had, but the fact that she touched the ground. Will she end up like her mother? Her mother, who was elegant and beautiful that ended up mad and insane... She didn't want to think about it one bit, but touching the ground kept reminding her of it.

It was a ridiculous reason that she would be sad over touching a simple patch of grass, but what if that poison was in there? She stopped as she heard Zero perk up from behind, "I'm sorry you had to witness that." He said, sounding a bit forceful, "No one understands what I have gone through. And I don't really like making friends, not anymore. I just don't want to be betrayed again."

The Swablu sniffed a bit, but let all the sadness drift away before speaking, "It is no problem Zero, no one understands what we go through in the past." She flapped her wings, getting off the branch, "I should learn that killings and deaths are part of everyday life now that there's this cursed plague going about. We shall return to the group no?" She paused a bit, Trinity blinking, "Feel free to tell me anything Zero... I'm not the type to betray, nor lie..."

I'm actually the most insecure one around here...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am