Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 30 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Inside the Battle Castle | Afternoon
    Etincelle 65 | Melanie 74

A half-groan, half-sigh squeezed through Mel's teeth as she fervently licked between Etincelle's ears. He had settled uneasily, muscles stiff with heat slowly pulsing from his pelt. Had she been too slow? Was he in shock? It was hard to say for certain. His burn was certainly worse if not surrounded by fresh ones. She could not see his eyes but he did not seem relaxed even though the danger had passed.

Her licking did not stop as Cinder looked over the berries. "Orans and Pechas.. thank Ho-oh." These fruits were meant to be a relaxing and much needed meal for them all. Instead they were going to be eaten for their medical uses. Cant we have a day where we don't need them to have healing properties? Slowing her tongue stokes one of the Ninetale's ears twitches at the sound of her own name. "Miyu, can you take one of these pink ones to Mel?" Pink ones? The pechas. Her pads felt raw as though she had been running through brambles. The spikes must of done a number to her now shredded pads but she gave no indication of her pain. It was worth it. Had she not gone for him... legends know what could of happened.

The Electrike's vision was a bit blurry, dampened by stinging smoke and the days exhaustion, but he kept what he could of his sight on the Eevee as she brought the berries toward him and his Ninetales. “Hey, Mel.” Her voice was gentle and actions even softer. “Cinder asked me to give you this berry. Are you two doing okay?” the Vulpix padded up, dropped some tiny rawst berries, and left without a word. "We're both whole and here. Everything will be alright." Repositioning herself the Ninetales settled onto her side and alleviated any pressure on her bleeding pads. Splotches of blood littered the carpet around her but Etincelle pushed that worry away. They had what they needed and fretting would only waste energy.
    Drawing the berries in closer he gave the Eevee a warm smile, "Thank you, Miyu." He said, finding himself unable to look at the kit too long. How had he not noticed their similarities earlier? With his gaze falling past her Etin can see the Cinder push away the remainder of their fruit. "Although," With a small shift of his head he signals behind her, "I think she could really use your persuasion." Even with his eyes bugging out he could see the tears in the Quilava's pelt and blood oozing from different places. Nows not the time to be prideful.

With their medicines secure the Electrike set himself up to work on their salves. "Ladies first," he cooed, nudging the pecha toward one of her paws. Feeling its soft touch she gripped it in her maw and chewed slowly, turning it all to juice before swallowing. For a moment, she stiffens. "We were lucky," the words whip softly under her breath, "That could of gone a lot worse." The air leaves the electric types lungs. He knew what she was thinking, what she was remembering. In truth, the situations were very different but he could understand her association. "But it didn't, and we have that to be grateful for." Mel gave a small 'hrumf' before sniffing for the rawst berries. "Where are the burns this time?" She asked, chewing up the bitter greens for the needed salve.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:03 am

Inside the Battle Castle| |Afternoon
    103| |78

Thank Arceus, Faux padded over carrying a stick of skewered berries in her mouth. The Vulpix prodded towards a few blue berries. "It's been some time. These are Chestos, yes?"

Mist's eyes lit up ever so slightly as she managed a bare nod, gently tilting herself to one side to ease the Golbat off of her hood. Gingerly, she curled her battered coils around the bat's sleeping body as she lowered herself to the stick, shooting the fire-type a grateful look. "Thank you," she wheezed as she picked parts of the Chesto berry off, mushing it with her snout in the process.

Carefully scooping a bit of the Chesto mush with the stub of her tail, she struggled but managed to scrape it onto Ven's lips and into his mouth; repeating the process a few more times until she finally felt the fellow poison-type begin to stir on her scales. Honestly, it was a wonder that the Golbat didn't choke, and slowly, he sputtered back to consciousness.

"Vh...Vha— he coughed, rapidly blinking and screwing his eyes shut as he adjusted to wakefulness again. Ven squinted as he tried to prop himself up on Mist's scales, gaze flickering around the room to see all the battered bodies around him. "Vhat—vhat happ—"

Before Ven could finish his sentence Mist immediately bursts into her worried tangents, ignoring her own state of health. "Ven—Ven—are, are you a-alright," she rasped. "Ar-are you hurt anywhere, are—"

"Meest—" he coughed again, feeling an odd discomfort in his lungs. Why did everything smell like...it burned? "I'm, I'm ok—but, vhat happened—?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:52 am

Battle Castle|Afternoon

The Houndoom started dreaming about being a captain on a ship and he was heading to treasure Island completely unaware of the others that would be listening to him sleep talk. "There she be lads....treasure island." His legs was moving as if he was walking, but he was still lying on the ground. Some grunts came out here and there as he tries to wake up. "Yar Har, fire...them bilge rattatas cannot have me treasure..." The Houndoom's front paw twitches a bit as he bears his teeth out. It was as if he was in a battle with rival pirates trying to plunder his loot. The dark type started to move his legs as if he was now trying to run. It didn't take a psychic type to figure out he was dreaming of some adventure. "The treasure be ours...ours mateys." The houndoom stopped moving and went back to a peaceful sleep.

OoC)) Short post Rosko is still under the effects of the sleep powder and is dreaming of Treasure Island.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:31 pm

The Battle Castle [Foyer] | Late Afternoon
    Cinder 83 | Faux 54

Sucking in fast but deep breaths Cinder watched with wide eyes as everyone tended to their needs. Some matter of luck must of been bestowed upon them for everyone to make it out safely. They were tired, hot, and a bit beaten but everyone was still standing firm for the most part. Thank you. Dark splotches crept around her eyes and heat pulsed unnaturally from her pelt but the Quilava ignored it. Those undead had been locked in a room for gods know how long. As a collective they had cleared out the rest of the building but clearly more undead called the Frontier home. How long would it be before they stumbled upon more? What if they weren't prepared next time? Cinder shuddered.. Well, then they had to be prepared!

Wheezing through clenched teeth the Quilava let her head flop onto the floor. They had spent almost all day taking care of this place. Getting it prepped, defended, cleared out. By now the deserved a real break, a decent nights rest after a calm meal. "Is everyone alright?" She asked with worry edging her voice. Looking around everyone was exhausted. The trauma alone was enough to suck all the energy from the group but battling definitely hadn't helped. "We should probably head back to the front.. I mean, once everyone feels strong enough." If for some ungodly reason they were attacked again the hall would not be a good place to defend themselves.

Faux settled gently on the dirtied carpet. Thankfully the berries had been what they needed and with a gentle effort Ven started to stir once more. "Vh...Vha— The bat muttered, eyes flickering as he returned to consciousness. Bursting with relief Mist could hardly keep her words straight as she checked him for injuries. "I'm, I'm ok—but, vhat happened—?" With a flick of her ear Faux looked back toward Rosko and watched as he struggled in his sleep. "Someone decided to bring the room down." She explained with a soft scoff. Ash puffed from her pelt as she shifted in place. When they had used the strike to rescue Mist she had been the only one in danger. Everyone had been in range this time. No living being had been killed but had was that risk worth it?

Pushing the thought away Faux stood back up. They would have a chance to rest later. For now, certain Pokemon needed tending to. "And now that someone needs a little wake-up call." With Ven now awake the other chesto was no longer needed. Grabbing the stick gently in her teeth she padded over to the Houndoom. He had fallen still once more and looked much like Rebel did laying there on the carpet. It could be hours before he came to naturally, sooner if they kept bothering him. Lets not wait around for that. Pulling the remaining chesto off in her teeth Faux chewed it to a thick paste. Luckily, the hounds mouth was ajar. Globing the paste onto her paw the Vulpix gingerly shoved it to the back of the dual types throat before quickly pulling her paw back. With any luck he would awaken just as Ven had.

((I can edit that if needed Shadow. Short/awkward post as they'll move back next round.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Battle Frontier | Late Afternoon l (90)(21)

Miyu gave a smile awkwardly as Faux joined her in delivering berries, although she was gone just as quickly as she had left the Rawsts. The Eevee didn't have any alternate reaction other than misplaced amusement. "We're both whole and here. Everything will be alright." Miyu tilted her head back to the Ninetales,  "I'm glad for that." Too much blood was spilled today already... One could only hope it'd be alright for themselves, but the kit knew no matter what, some would fare better than others; and not everyone in the world would make it alright. This world stole her innocence long ago. But it was like that before too, wasn't it?

"Thank you, Miyu." Etin's smile was a pleasant contrast to the blood painting the floor that she found herself staring at. They didn't keep eye contact long before he looked past Miyu. "Although," he motioned for her to look over her shoulder. "I think she could really use your persuasion."
    "Wha!" Miyu huffed, realizing Cinder was being self-sacrificing again. The Quilava lay, letting herself bleed and suffer for the sake of everyone else. Miyu could've thrown a chair or something at the sight, marching off towards the Starter with some form of adolescent-motherly-protective aura. "Honestly, she would pull out her own heart for someone if they needed it..."

The Eevee splayed her front legs in front with her hinds holding her up unevenly, staring at Cinder with unamused eyes. Which was funny considering how firmly she believed she was intimidating... while she was just a poof of fur with limbs. Chocolate flavored angry cotton candy. "What are you doin', Cinder?" Great conversation starter, Miyu... "You're hurt and you're still trying to save the entire world!" Her joints cracked as she dropped her hind end to the floor. "The world needs more Pokémon like you, but you gotta take care of yourself, too. What the heck would we do if something happened to you? What would I do?" She turned her nose away and closed her eyes as though she were a spoiled princess, "Gimme all the safety in the world, but I would die without my friend."

"So... Just remember you're important too, okay?" She pawed the berries apart, inconspicuously trying to encourage Cinder to accept them.

((OoC - I'm happy to change anything if you'd like, Cinder~ Rebel's skipping again, I'll get him up next round so he can move with everyone. ^^))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:45 pm

((Etin and Mel are still tending their wounds like last time and stretching that into a full post with give it no substance. Skip them this round!))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:31 am

Inside the Battle Castle [Foyer]| |Afternoon
    104| |79

"Someone decided to bring the room down." With the Vulpix's brief scoff and puff of ash, Ven glanced over to the now-sleeping Houndoom nearby. He mumbled something about treasure and mateys—whatever that meant—as he rested. "And now that someone needs a little wake-up call." He watched as Faux rose from her place, padding over to Rosko to shove some mushy Chesto berries into his gaping mouth.

Well, at least now Ven knew why everything smelled like burning. "Ah," he responds simply, watching with the slightest amusement at the scene. It wasn't long before he finally diverted his attention back to his serpent companion, however, and his worrying glance was enough to evoke a soft sigh from Mist.

"I'm ok Ven. I'm alive." Though the sound of her voice betrayed her words, each syllable dry and rasped through her teeth. "I've been through worse. I can get through this."

Ven carefully began to climb up Mist's scales, nestling himself back up on her hood. "Take care of yourzelf..." he mumbled, looking up to see everyone else—he felt a twinge of...guilt? He wasn't sure, but something, some emotion festered in his gut...but, at least they were alive. Safe and alive.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:34 am

Battle Castle|Afternoon

With Rosko still asleep, his dreams continued to be of pirates and treasure. That was until a chesto berry that was mushed up and carefully placed into his maw. The taste had at least been good and nutritious for the houndoom. He swallows the pasty chesto and finally starts to wake up from his sleep. "I'm ok Ven. I'm alive." Hearing Mist's voice again told him that he was no longer under the effects of the sleep powder. "I've been through worse. I can get through this." From the sound of her voice she must have got a little bit of the heat from his powered up flamethrower. Rosko did feel bad about giving the Arbok a burn from his attack, but it had to be done or else Ven could have been killed by the undead that tricked the dark type. Looking back towards the room that had been a nest for the grass types he could still feel that something in there, but for now they should leave it be until the smoke clears out.

Looking back towards the others, the houndoom felt he needed to apologize for the ill luck they all had with that food hunt. "Sorry mateys, I should have known they be tricky this time. I fell for that and brought this upon you." At least he was honest about it. No other sea dog would have admitted his guilt for what happened. The Dark Type stood up on his feet and went back to his cheerful self. "What be needed for treating Mist mateys, I can sniff out Rawst berries quite well." Rosko offered his help in a rawst berry search or even a burn heal search. While they're at it they might even find enough food to last them a day. "Any undead that be seen will be sent do Davy Jones Locker and we be the ones to send them there." As he said in a stern voice. They have a lot of ground to cover still and they all need to be in top shape to continue onward. The Dark type took one last sniff in the air and the sweet smell was gone but another scent was in the air. It smelt like kibble and one of the rooms in further back had it the whole time. For now though Mist needs attention.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:59 pm

The Battle Castle | Late Afternoon
    Cinder 84 | Faux 55

Everyones safe. The danger is gone. We have food and a safe place. Everyones safe. The danger is gone.. The thought repeated through the Quilava's head over and over and drowned out any outside noise. Her body ached and an unnatural heat pulsed through her pelt. Squeezing her eyes shut she pressed her wrists to the floor, as her paws were still bleeding, and pressed her muzzle on top of them. We'll go back up and maybe take.. a little nappy nap bing bing. Did she really suggest heading up already? Turning her paws flat they stung at the touch of the carpet, but they could probably make it back to the foyer if they went slowly. How about we-

"What are you doin', Cinder?" The Quilava's eyes flashed open to see the Eevee standing stiffly over her. Her expression seemed a bit peeved but, as it took Cinder several moments to even registrar the question, dissecting her stance would have to wait. "Just resting," she wheezed out, lifting her head. Giving a toothy grin she titled her head to one side, trying to look positive. "L-like everyone else." A tickling feeling twinged in her chest and it took a massive effort for her not to cough. "You're hurt and you're still trying to save the entire world!" The grin faltered into a grimace. She'd.. never done anything to help the world, and she'd been through a lot worse than this. "Its nothing, really."

Miyu was not about to accept that answer. "The world needs more Pokémon like you, but you gotta take care of yourself, too. What the heck would we do if something happened to you?" Her throat felt tight and refused to make words. Not that she could get anything out if she wanted to. The world didn't need her. For the longest time she literally watched it burn, not caring for anyone or anything aside from herself. Hell, they all just murdered a bunch of Pokemon who they had intruded upon. Even if they were undead, and did attack, it was the living that prompted it. Besides, if she went out in her 'blaze of glory' they had Mist to take care of them, Faux too. I'd save you again in a heartbeat. Its not like everyone was helpless; they could survive without her.

But it wasn't her thoughts on the cosmos that mattered. Miyu's voice creaked with something that killed the fire type inside, her words something she never expected to hear again. "What would I do?" For a couple of hard second the only thing going through Cinder's mind was that sentence over and over. "I-I-" At one point the Quilava, then a Cyndaquil, was someones world. Or, at least she thought she was. That person had gone on to meet another and was swiftly replaced. Cinder couldn't help but quickly think of Rebel, and how the Eevee was all over him from the moment he appeared. "You'd have others. You don't need me." The Eevee turned with a huff. Has she offended her? "Gimme all the safety in the world, but I would die without my friend."

The tight feeling spread down from her throat to her chest. Rebel wasn't her replacement or competition. He was just another one of the youths heartfelt friends. Miyu had grown closer to her than any other Pokemon she had ever met.. but when had the reciprocal happened?"So... Just remember you're important too, okay?" Important.. She wasn't a tool, or a lead, or symbol, but as long as she gave the kit hope than she was doing something right. "Alright.." she finally choked out, a gentle sigh weaseling its way through her nostrils. "I'll try to take better care of myself. But.. I'm just like everyone else here- a survivor, and not much more."

With a labored breath she chocked down the remaining oran berry Miyu had brought ever so close. Its revitalizing juices immediately eased her tense throat and some of the pain dulled though it did not dissipate. Struggling back onto her tattered paws the Quilava weakly shook her head and let her flames puff up a bit higher. "Let's head back." She announced, though her voice wasn't any louder nor was the act unexpected. The first couple steps burned like fury, something she really wasn't used to, but she forced herself forward with clenched teeth.

Faux took hasty steps back as the hound started to awaken fearing that he could lash out. Mid-battle sleep was a frightening experience in itself. To go under it at such a crucial time.. he could easily panic once he realized he was conscious again. Luckily, he seemed to keep up on the calm and remained on the floor as he recovered his voice. "Sorry mateys, I should have known they be tricky this time. I fell for that and brought this upon you." Faux only grunted, relieved to see the Houndoom was no worse for wear. After a few moments he got back to his paws and continued. "What be needed for treating Mist mateys, I can sniff out Rawst berries quite well." The grunt turned into a groan as the Vulpix flicked her many tails. "I think you've sniffed out enough for one day. There should be plenty back in that pile Miyu gathered." The last thing they needed right now was more food and a heap of trouble.

The Houndoom went on but Faux had turned away to take a couple steps closer to their other sleeping teammate. Fresh blood soured the Jolteon's already foul pelt with a new shade of red. Gods, you look rough.. It seemed like hit or miss with how much pain an undead felt. He certainly wailed like it had during the fight but he hadn't since responded. Faux's snout crinkled at the harsh scent of blood, rot, and disease and she kept her distance. What would that wound feel like when he awoke? The guy had exposed ribs for fucks sake. Pushing her questions aside the Vulpix scratched at the carpet so her claws would make a light sound. "Come on," She spoke soft but firmly, "We're heading back up." She didn't dare stay close to him and bound away to shoulder Cinder as she walked.

The berry had been just enough for Cinder to make it back to the foyer. The wide open room was a welcome change from the cramped hallway and she breathed a heavy sigh of relief when she spotted the berry pile and- Oh fuck the bird. Her legs shook and if it weren't for Faux's shoulder she would of fallen. Can't things just be okay for once? Should she even bring it up with Eevee's discomfort? Her own desire for meat had been effectively abolished by her need for medical supplies but wasting the bird would be an even worse crime than killing it. When she got within [her] arms reach of the berries she plopped down, and Faux padded slightly to the side. "We're not going to waste food but," She took a careful look at Miyu before continuing, "Anyone who prefers meat should probably take it someone else to eat." Pawing a pecha berry out of the pile a spec of her blood stained its pink surface. "You know.. to be polite."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:36 am

Battle Frontier | Late Afternoon l (91)(22)

Oops, oops, oops... The silence was kind of a slap in the face, maybe Miyu had been too harsh...? Perhaps not in phrasing, but that was a spontaneous lecture... Just as she  moved to apologize, the quiet between the duo was filled. "Alright.." The Eevee flopped her tail and picked it back up, expectantly - and quite worriedly - waiting for something else. "I'll try to take better care of myself. But.. I'm just like everyone else here- a survivor, and not much more." Had... she done okay? Miyu was ridiculously bad at any type of serious communication, basically being schooled in sarcasm and stupid jokes courtesy of her only family; though the Miyu-level-wiseness of her next sentence shocked even her. "I think that's the best thing to be. Us survivors, we... we're pretty much all the world has goin' for it anymore, and we're still individuals; we all have something unique to give. Ya know?"

She would've patted herself on the back if her anatomy allowed. She said something about the world that wasn't a pun. Yesssss!

The Eevee was uncomfortable with others watching her eat, so she gave the same respect to Cinder as the Eevee 'inconspicuously' turned away while trying to balance sitting on her back legs with her tail for support. Her face had a silly 'oh no, my tail moved,' look that could've taken award for bad acting each time she needed to make sure the Quilava was chewing the Oran Berry okay. And yes, sometimes chewing a berry could be worrisome. Miyu thought she was choking on a Magost Berry once, but that was a long story.

Miyu ceased her shenanigans, dropping back to quads and making sure Cinder was getting along okay. Her worn paws were being difficult, but the Fire-type was not to be bested! She was soon enough back up with her flames burning a bit taller. Miyu sprung from sitting, like a Growlithe jumping vertically for a frisbee, keeping the traits from the Puppy species as her tail whipped side-to-side. "Let's head back."
    Miyu nodded, padding alongside her friend happily.

The Jolteon's mind was suspended in darkness. He couldn't see himself or anything around him, it was nothing more than constantly wondering if something was hunting him, right behind him. But which way was backwards...? Reb's body twitched in his unconsciousness, his voice forming pained noises but no words.
    "Come on," For as much as he had nagged her for fun at the oasis, the Vulpix could've left his broken ass behind, but her voice was close... He could hear her.  "We're heading back up."
    Faux's pawsteps grew further away until he was alone again. His mind stirred, turning his physical form's head backwards to see where she had gone. His eyes were still completely shut, not everything complying just yet. He was trying. On your feet, dumbass. Can't lay here like a broke-legged Delcatty 'til the end of the Epidemic... His chin slid to-and-fro on the carpet, small bursts of static electricity crackling quietly.

Sight came to his singular eye, the blots of color forming into shapes. He was alive... Kinda.

"Don't let 'er fall, 'kay?" Miyu traded 'guardianships' with Faux as the Vulpix moved to help Cinder walk alright. She trotted alongside to be sure they would fare alright, then turned her sight on the bloody mess ahead of her. "I'm gunna go help him..."
    She slowed her one-vs-no-one race to him, considering which side would be better to approach him on. But... She couldn't remember which eye was... missing. Miyu slunk ahead of him, sitting patiently. "You okay, bud? We're moving back, can you get up?"
    ".... H..allff..."
    She tilted her ears.  "Huh?"
    "Half of the world is gone..."
    "O-oh... Yeah... Your eye, bro...."
    The undead began pushing himself to his feet. Despite many failed attempts, he kept struggling until he was sitting. "I remember now. It's gone." Miyu pressed her form beneath his hip, helping him to stand, then slid out from beneath his weight in the opposite direction and returned facing the same way as himself, guiding him to walk as she had before. Rebel didn't begin a conversation nor did he throw out a signature one-liner in his terrible taste. The Eevee continued with him all the way to the foyer, stopping him from collapsing just as they reached the room and carefully placed him away from everyone else. It was a kick to the ribs. Neither were unaware of what he was, but neither did they expect it to matter. They had to take precautions not to infect the group.
    He was trying so hard to be normal, and yet... He was the very thing they feared.

((OoC - I reallllyyy hope this all makes sense! I'm trying to make this post work but I'm so freaking tired good lord! Miyu's gonna acknowledge the bird's body next post. She's gonna try to take a little for Rebel, if that's alright~? She'll more than likely fail though because she can't handle bodies, but if someone wants to offer her the meat for him, that'd be appreciated~<3 \o\))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Etincelle 66 | Melanie 75

Etincelle couldn't help but chuckle to himself as the small Eevee tried to lecture the Quilava. She lay agasp, unable to find a proper response to the kit's worrisome speech. "Oh come now, Cinder, don't worry the poor girl." Let it be by persuasion, encouragement, or guilt the fire type yielded, and with a rough swallow of the closest oran berry she accepted the care that she too needed. "They're cute together," Melanie whispered, brushing her tails along Etin's side. "Let's head back." Cinder signaled, standing uneasily on sensitive pads. The Electrike got up and tried to rush forward, ready to support her when needed, when Melanie turned herself to block his path. He looked at her, surprised, but when she said nothing he recalled that she too had injured her pads. With a gentle nuzzle along her throat he whispered, "Come on." Letting his tail run along her fur the pair padded forward, calm and, for once, at ease.

The walk was uneventful. Keeping their pace slow Etincelle listened and felt carefully for any signs that Mel needed to stop. Her gate was stiff, labored as her paws clearly bothered her, but she did not let it hinder their forward motion. As the afternoon light filtered in from the foyer windows the Electrike couldn't help but breathe deeply and let out a relieved sigh. They had made it another day, whole and together, and would finally have a moment to relax happily instead of exhausted.

Giving the Ninetales a slight nudge Etin was about to make his way to the enticing pile of berries when the Quilava choked out, "We're not going to waste food but, anyone who prefers meat should probably take it someone else to eat." For a moment he simply stands there and nervously glances at the corpse. He had always been partial to berries, and while he was used to death and gore by now seeing the awkward lump just sitting there, and knowing someone would be eating it, tied a knot in his stomach. "You know.. to be polite." Swallowing back the lump he nodded, "Yeah.. that would be appreciated."

The room was large enough that even eating on the opposite side of the room would offer some peace to the scent and sound, though not much. Yet, as he looked to the corners of the room, the Electrike saw no place that would really suffice. Between shoved debris along many of the walls and the piles of it that covered the other two corpses one of the feasting groups wouldn't have much peace. Maybe if they moved- surprise movements brings a yelp up from his throat as Mel walks past him. "Alright then," Melanie shrugged, padding gingerly toward the scent of the dead bird. Ever grateful for the cleanup the others had done she makes it without tripping and casually brushes her tails around so those behind her could not see. She would gladly help move the thing anywhere else.. she just needed help knowing where to go.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:43 pm

OoC)) Skipping this round Rosko heads back with the others silent, feeling down for a failed food search.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:22 am

((OoC - Sorry guys, please skip.. I can't piece together a reasonable post, I'm so stressed out and I don't have time to think of anything else to try. ._. Reb is laying with his back against a wall and groaning occasionally. Miyu is laying near him with her chin resting on his neck trying to soothe him to sleep.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:37 am

(Since no posts were made [for this pair] since my last one skip me ^^; )
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:31 am

Inside the Battle Castle| |Late Afternoon
    105| |80

"Sorry mateys, I should have known they be tricky this time. I fell for that and brought this upon you." At the sound of Rosko's voice, relief glimmered in Mist's eyes, the Arbok immediately turned to see the now-awoken Houndoom. "What be needed for treating Mist mateys, I can sniff out Rawst berries quite well. Any undead that be seen will be sent do Davy Jones Locker and we be the ones to send them there."

Honestly, Mist was touched—the poor hound had only just risen from his slumber and the first thing on his mind was to look after her, even with his own shortcomings. However, Faux voiced the same thoughts the serpent had: "I think you've sniffed out enough for one day. There should be plenty back in that pile Miyu gathered."

"She's right, but thank you for your concern, Rosko," Mist smiled with her response. "I'll be fine. Just need a bite to eat and some rest, probably, is all." Speaking of, Mist was getting rather hungry. Whether or not the burst of energy in that last battle had done it, she could feel her stomach grumble for food. Thankfully Faux signaled for them to start moving back, and the Arbok gladly began to slither in tow.

Back at the foyer she could see the pile of berries and—ah! The Staraptor! Mist enthusiastically flicked her tongue with excitement and—

The atmosphere among them dropped like an anchor into the sea.

It took Mist a while to realize why—her gaze first followed Miyu as she helped escort Rebel to the room—but it wasn't long before she followed the others' line of sight to the corpse. Cinder's voice echoes in the chamber. "We're not going to waste food but anyone who prefers meat should probably take it someone else to eat. You know.. to be polite." Etin agreed. She can even feel Ven shift uncomfortably on her hood.

"Alright then," Melanie spoke promptly as she padded towards the corpse, and Mist quickly followed, gently trailing behind the Ninetales to the body of the Staraptor.

Mist paused next to the fire-type, glancing at the body before back at Melanie. "Shall we share?" she asked. She couldn't sustain herself on a diet of pure berries even if she tried—and Arceus knows how long it's been since she's had a good meaty meal. Regardless, her gaze warily looked over at the others, quietly scanning them before settling on Rebel.

He looked terrible. Well, he always looked terrible. Just moreso right now—with how his breathing rasped and groaned out of his throat. She turned to Melanie. "Ah—just a moment, I'll be right back—" Mist mumbled as she slithered a little forward gently grabbing one of the Staraptor's wings in her mouth. She tugged, using the weight of her stub-tail to keep it's body anchored, and within a few seconds the wing slowly tore off. It wasn't very messy—just a few splotches of blood and some already-loose feathers rustling off—and with it still clenched between her jaws she quickly made her way towards where the Eevee and Jolteon rested.

"Here," Mist spoke through a mouthful of dry feathers, setting the wing down in front of Rebel, and hoped that it didn't upset Miyu too much. "I hope it helps."

She wasted no time in slithering back to the rest of the body, her stomach more fervent in it's growling now with bird-taste in her mouth. She returned to Melanie's side, already beginning to nudge the corpse away from the berries. "Here, let's uhm—" she looked around, catching sight of the hallway that she and Melanie used when they initially navigated to the foyer together, "—let's take this over to the hallway we went through together. It's not too far, just this way." Mist spoke gently as she continued to push the Staraptor across.

Between pushes she glanced up to see the brief glimpse of blue wing. Ven was still uncomfortable. "Ven, you can stay and eat berries if you want. It's ok."

There was a slight pause, as if the Golbat was startled at Mist's remark, before he sputtered. "Ah—vell..." He looked down at the body and felt his stomach lurch. He really wasn't in the mood. "I'll...I'll go do zat. Eat vell, you two," he gave a nervous chuckle before sliding backwards and off of Mist's hood, plopping back onto the ground.

Ven was quick to make his way back to the berry pile, minding the faint smears of blood that was left behind from moving the Staraptor body, and quickly nabbing a few round fruits for his own consumption. He was starving too—and rightfully so, with all that he's been through in the day—and almost immediately he dug his teeth into the blue flesh of an Oran.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:22 pm

Battle Castle|Afternoon

"I think you've sniffed out enough for one day. There should be plenty back in that pile Miyu gathered." Rosko didn't realize it until now that Miyu brought back berries. Mist had spoken to the houndoom. "She's right, but thank you for your concern, Rosko," Then she added. "I'll be fine. Just need a bite to eat and some rest, probably, is all." The Houndoom smiled and nodded to the arbok. Yet, Rosko wondered what was in that room other than the undead. Whatever it was is burnt up now since he had a powerful flamethrower used. Though the dark type had kibble for most of his life, he wondered what berries would taste like. So he followed the others to where the berries are. Eventually seeing the berry pile. There was plenty of berries to go around. Truthfully, Rosko couldn't remember the last time he had a berry. Therefor he started sniffing each one out for the most flavorful. Pawing at the ones he was taking, the sound of fruitful delight had made up his mind. He was going to eat each one he took.

Grabbing the first berry which was the common oran berry. he tilts his head back and lets the berry roll into his maw and he begans to chew on it. "This berry's okay, but there be others as well." Next was a pecha which is common for curing poison. Again he bites onto it and starts chewing. Giving it a minute for the flavors to settle in, it wasn't the greatest for him. He didn't want to be rude so he swallows it and a look of wanting to spit it out came to his face. Nope, that berry be not for me. Then there was the cheri berry and the dark type quickly ate it. As the flavors settled in Rosko was taken back to his young days as a houndour. The Hound loved those berries so much that the captain had a large supply of them for Rosko. That was before the berries got mixed into his kibble. "That be the flavor of me childhood, the captain be proud of me enjoying me childhood favorite all over again." The three berries did the trick to keep Rosko going until dinner. Laying down on the floor, Rosko watched as the others ate and enjoy their berries. He had two left and decided to bring them to the others to add with their meat. Picking up the berries by the stems with his teeth, The houndoom trotted over to where Mist and Etin was. "I thought ye might like some berries with yer meat. I'll go check on the lass and lad and see if they be alright." Rosko then went to check on Miyu and Rebel. Peaking in on them, he could tell that the eevee cared for Rebel though he was infected with the virus. "Ye both need anything?" The dark type asked Miyu.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:44 pm

The Battle Castle [Foyer] | Late Afternoon l (92)(23)

I wonder what it’s like to die… Miyu repositioned her spine against his neck and chest, tail curled around his face to hide his eyes--… eye. She couldn’t tell if he were cold. He tremored now and then, but his body’s temperature to the touch was little help. He transcended it, though. I wonder… if all the undead in the world, are they mean because they didn‘t have hope to hold onto? Did… did they give up? It was difficult to see beyond their malice sometimes, but that thought - depending on perspective - was a light or a darkness. Did they really deserve to die a second time? If they were just sad, they didn’t need anymore pain. If I got bit, would I be like them? Would I not be able to stay myself even though I have a family now?

Her mind was always overactive. She was an enigma of a child, never thinking truly playfully for long before dipping into one-person debates more troubling than entertaining.

Rebel’s face twitched a little, the fluffy mocha tail residing over it slipping down silently as Reb lifted his head just enough to spot the Arbok with a bundle of feathers in her mouth. "Here," Mist lay the Staraptor’s wing in front of the Joltie, "I hope it helps."
    “Thanks,” Reb called behind a breath as she slithered away. “I appreciate it.”

Miyu clambered up from their yin-yang sort of cuddle, grabbing part of his fringe in her teeth and helped him to his elbows. “Enjoy your meal and I’m sorry I don’t have a candle, it would‘ve been cool to have a cand--“ Her rapid speech to excuse herself ended in an ’oof’ as something took her ankle hostage and she toppled. She raised the opposite leg to identify what tripped her and made a poker-face to seem she wasn’t bothered by the feathers caught in her bracelet. “Uh, yeah, sorry I just, um--“ It didn’t detach with a light tug unfortunately and she was not willing to keep trying. If she pulled too hard, would blood shoot at her?… No, nope, no, nonono, did not want.

The Eevee dropped her forelegs down to their elbows, using the newly freed paws to slide the bracelet off. Just as it ran over her heart-shaped pad, the wing tugged itself off. Oh god, zombie wing, disembodied zombie wing! Yeah, pretty sure it didn’t work that way… Before she could yell ’disembodied leg, too,’ she realized Rebel had stretched his paw over and pulled the feather loose.
    She gave an uncomfortable laugh as Rebby gave the faintest of a smile in her direction. Well, more of a condescending smirk, knowing him, but still faint.

"Ye both need anything?"
    Miyu raised her muzzle straight up and then tilted backwards like a bird-paranoid Chespin, looking curiously at the Houndoom nearly laughably taller than her. Holding that pose for a moment in thought, she dropped her front paws back down and pressed her head against Rebel’s forehead for a ’bye,’ quickly before scampering beside Rosko. “I might be hungry,” she giggled, “are there any good berries left~?”

((OoC - I’m in such a hurry, ignore that ending kinda lacks, I’ve got like an hour to get to the store to buy a book lol.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Etincelle 67 | Melanie 76

Hunger rumbled deep in the Ninetale's stomach. Between all the worry and excitement she had grown quite an appetite. As Mist excused herself for a moment one of Mel's paws brushed the feathery side of the bird. Oh. She.. hadn't thought about that. That might be soothing, actually. It would be a little more tedious to pluck feathers when she couldn't check her own work, but it shouldn't be too difficult. If worst comes to worst I could always just burn them away. Either way she could still eat without getting a feather stuck in her throat.

"Here, let's uhm—" Mist started with the sound of shuffling. "—let's take this over to the hallway we went through together. It's not too far, just this way." The sound shifted slightly, moving away as Mist headed for the back. "That sounds like a great idea." She says with earnest, following alongside the Arbok. For a moment the Ninetales had thought they were going to have to eat outside. Even if the scenery didn't affect her remaining inside sounded much more pleasant. With a quick goodbye to Ven Melanie padded after Mist, careful to her distance and not get in the Arbok's way as they moved along.

It wasn't long before they made it to their spot and a wash of ease came over her. The flooring felt a bit different and overly familiar. How long had she stayed here with Mist, just talking and thinking? Suddenly that felt like so long ago, that any quiet moments were lost during the days more.. energetic events. Settling down on her elbows the Ninetales sniffed along the Staraptors flank and slowly got a feel for its orientation. The shank closest to her was plenty, and she became gnawing and tearing at the muscles. It took a bit of work but eventually the ball shifted, the muscles tore, and the leg came free in her jaws. Satisfied, she started to inch backward to give Mist plenty of room.

Though she started by plucking the feathers hunger got the better of her and Mel bit with fire flaring up from her throat. The soft covering scorched under the heat, some burning away while others came out much easier. Mel gave a silent thanks to Dialga before forsaking the feathers all together and sank her teeth into the meat.
    "I thought ye might like some berries with yer meat. I'll go check on the lass and lad and see if they be alright." Rosko's voice surprised her, his footsteps lost in her feeding. "Thank you, Rosko," She chokes through her mouthful, "That's much appreciated." Sniffing, she tries to check what kind of berries he brought, but between the feathers tickling her nose and the blood staining her lips she only recognizes the board scent of fruit.

With a hurried swallow she starts to ask if he'd like to join them but the hound's paw steps were already starting to fade away. I guess he would of stayed if he wanted any, Shrugging it off she turned over her meal in her paws and vaguely recalled how it came to be. "It was awfully nice of those guys to get us this and then leave." She muttered, realizing now strange it was as she spoke. "You'd almost think it was a joke or something." Dropping a bloodied body on someones front door before taking off? Normally that'd be a pretty sick joke but, as the Ninetale's stomach stopped rumbling and filled, it was definitely appreciated.

Etincelle had settled by the berries and pawed away a gentle collection for himself. It was mostly pechas, but with some rawst and an oran to keep up his strength. The latter two he had had more than his fair share of in the recent days, but that was all the more reason to keep choking them down. These rawsts were particularly bitter, and Etin relished the sweet taste of the pechas as their juices swathed his tongue. I wonder if Mel wants any.. He thought, eyes lingering on the hall. She had gone straight for the meat but she seemed fine with the berries they'd eaten the last few days. Still.. she seemed much eager, or rather accepting, for a chance at meat. A small shiver tickled his spine. He had been raised on berries and only had meat on rare occasions or celebrations. Even then, he was never really fond of it. Especially with all the risks now.

Pushing the thought away the Electrike gnawed at another pecha berry, his pink gaze drifting back toward the others. To each their own. They had all fought hard to survive another day, why judge someones choice of peace and food? Miyu hadn't even eaten and she was the one who painstakingly gathered them all. She was sitting quietly with Rebel, calm and at ease as the beat up Jolteon rested. A pang hit deep in his chest once again. She looks just like how Arenea would rest with father. Where was she now? It'd been so long since he thought about his sister, let alone seen her, and now he couldn't stop thinking about her. I wonder where she is..

The kit stirred, as did his attention when Rosko came back in the room and approached the Eevee. Getting to his paws Etin grabbed the first stem he could reach, a small branch of oran berries, and strated heading toward them. They had been out of earshot but regardless of what they were talking about Miju still hadn't had her share.
    Setting the branch down in front of them, his Thunderstone clacking loudly against the floor as he bent over, the Electrike smiled. "You need to eat too."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:15 am

Inside the Battle Castle| |Late Afternoon
    106| |80

Mist watched with an almost satisfied look as the Ninetales claimed one of the Staraptor's legs for herself, plucking a few feathers before scorching them as she bit down. The snake looked back to the remains of the body, wondering just how exactly she should go about this—she would feel bad if she took everything that was left for herself—and decided to tear the other wing off.

It was easy and, admittedly, the wing isn't the most filling; just a jumble of matted feathers and meat and bones, but it was still something. She took the dismembered limb in her jaws and slowly got to work, letting the muscles of her throat drag the wing down whole through her esophagus.

"I thought ye might like some berries with yer meat. I'll go check on the lass and lad and see if they be alright." The wing was halfway down her throat when Rosko's voice sounded behind her, the canine dropping off a branch of berries nearby. She couldn't even choke out gratitude with the limb stuck in her mouth, but she managed to shoot a look of thanks as the fire-type padded away.

Mist had finally finished swallowing the wing as Melanie spoke again. "It was awfully nice of those guys to get us this and then leave." The Arbok rose a brow, taking a few moments to realize who the Ninetales was referring to—the Gardevoir and Honchkrow. "You'd almost think it was a joke or something."

"...yeah." Mist plucked one of the berries from the branch and swallowed it whole, before working on tearing off the Staraptor's remaining leg. "I wonder where they went, or if they're ok—well, I'm sure they'd be fine in terms of food—" she paused as she slithered back, managing to tear the leg away from the corpse. "—but it really is a shame that they left. It might not be as easy to come by meat, let alone catch it, anymore."

[[ooc; skipping ven, he's just quietly eating on his own]]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Cinder 85 | Faux 56

Cinder breathed a sigh of relief as everyone headed toward what they wanted to eat. There was no arguing, no shaming or disgust, just a bunch of tired Pokemon sitting down to a quiet and well deserved meal. The Quilava had pulled plenty of Pecha and Oran berries for herself, ever aware of the Eevee's not-so-quiet judgement and worry, and settled gently beside the pile with Faux. While knots were more present then hunger in her stomach Cinder chocked down the first couple of berries as best she could. Once they kick in I'll actually be able to eat.. Hopefully that would be soon; the day had seriously drained her and waiting until later probably wouldn't work out. For now, she merely nibbled a bit here and there, waiting for hunger to drive her on.

Beside her, Faux dug her teeth into an Oran berry. The normally poise fox was acting ravenous, taking in whole berries and and crushing them in her sturdy fangs. Were you starving or something? Memory failing her, Cinder couldn't recall if she had watched the Vulpix eat before or not. Maybe this was normal? Maybe she was dignified in everything but table manners. Heh, wouldn't that figure. A smile creeps into her face and the Quilava slouches a little bit more only to recoil in pain. One of her paws pulls away from the ground and she examines the oozing pad. The cuts and punctures had slowed their bleeding but still stung like fury.

"The berries will help but those pads need rest," Faux commented briskly. Cinder simply shrugged, letting her paw gingerly fall to the floor once more. "You can eat all the berries in the world but if you walk on those too soon it won't do you a lick of good." That was true.. agitating a wound was never a good idea, but physically stepping on one would never let it close. Looking at the rest of their group everyone had a blood smear, a limp, a cut, or something marring them. Even if it wasn't much everyone had taken some sort of beating. The Orans would do their job but they needed to help them along. "I guess that goes for everyone." Brushing her tails along the floor Faux stood and gave her own shrug. "Hopefully its safe this time." Running one paw across her muzzle to scrap away any remains the fox headed toward the water she had prepped earlier.

...Yeah. If it wasn't safe then what does it matter? Their rest would be cut short, their wounds would never heal and they would just get more. They had thought the Battle Castle was safe before and ended up walking straight into a monster house. What about this morning? We woke up to trauma. Not to mention the undead Etincelle and Rosko had taken care of. Cinder's gaze swept across the room, checking her repairs. With all the cracks filled and holes repaired it certainly looked safe. At least.. in the Battle Caste. But what about the rest? The scouts had checked everywhere else in here, and those grass Pokemon had been behind a closed door, but what about the rest of the Frontier? How many undead lurked in the others buildings, or just in the general area? Was it really safe here?

Suddenly feeling uncomfortable on her own, the Quilava grabbed what remained of her stem of Pecha berries and headed toward where the others had gathered as fast as her paws would allow. There was no doubt in her mind that the entire Battle Frontier was crawling with undead. They could fortify the Battle Castle all they wanted but it was only a matter of time before they ran into more of them. How could they call it a shelter when the things lurked so close to them? It needs to be safe. If they were going to stay here they would have to make it safe.. one way or another.

Feigning a smile as she approached Cinder looked at those she had come to call her friends. "What's going on over here?" She asked, trying to sound as cheerful as possible. Dropping her berries she quickly fell to her side once more, an exhaustion plaguing her that Orans could not cure. A weight knotted up in her stomach, joining the others. Tomorrow it all started again. Forcing a laugh until her voice, Cinder beamed, "I don't know about you guys but Im bushed!"

((I have typed this post four fucking times and Im so done with it dfhnxcvzcz))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:43 am

The Battle Castle [Foyer] | Late Afternoon l (93)(23)

Be cooool~ Miyu reprimanded herself, dropping low to stretch her forelimbs as though she hadn't just mouthed is that for me? Etincelle padded in her direction, carrying a small collection of blue berries on a stem; and if they happened to not be for her, that would've been pretty awkward - imagine reaching out to embrace a berry and flopping on your face.

Her wild, less-than-desirable envisage was false as usual, and yet another issue made itself known. How the heck was she supposed to react? Hmm... If she feigned surprise, it would be cheesy. She probably wouldn't be able to portray a rock if painted gray and placed in a children's play. Although acting like she suspected those berries, even after eyeing them like a predator, would be really selfish and-- oh god he was looking at her, he was smiling, what should she-- "You need to eat too."

She raised her paw above her head in acknowledging, “Yes, Governor!" Miyu immediately had a painting splashed over her expression of the enthusiasm she answered with, mixed with straight up disbelief she actually just said that. “I didn't mean to say that, I didn't know what to-- Thank yoou!

Rebel, say something and I'll kick you. Try me. Yeah, beating up the already-maimed dead guy walking was a good and just idea. Though, maybe that was a little hope he would take a verbal swipe at her anyway.
    The small bones in the Staraptor's wing crunched audibly between his teeth into swallowable bits, making that sound Reb's only reply to the unspoken threat.

Miyu pushed the sound to the back of her mind, sliding onto her belly with legs stretched straight behind her before gratefully accepting the Oran Berries and snapping one off the stem.
    "What's going on over here?" Miyu gave another paw gesture, this time a wave to Cinder upon her welcome arrival. She gulped the berry she wasted no time in devouring, and answered playfully; “Etin brought me some foodstuff~”

The Fire-type dropped her berries, and then herself onto the floor surely from fatigue. Miyu nibbled at a leaf in thought, having seen her friend downed too many times now. Although with the huge blur of recent, she couldn't and didn't want to remember how many times they'd been pitted against the odds.
    "I don't know about you guys but Im bushed!" That was understandable, Cinder was a friggin' warrior today. “I haven't turned into a bush yet, but I have reached a point today that I'm either really tired or even my legs say we need a vacation.” Miyu took half a berry in one bite, muffling her further woes, “Bein' short sucks.”

((OoC - Reb didn't make an actual post, so I'm not counting this as one~ Ha, so, Miyu knows the struggle. I go through the exact situation with Etin every time anyone brings me something. I love my socially awkward puff, though she needs development. //rubs hands together... Anyways, if I'm wrong about where Cinder approached, I can edit asap ofc! I counted where everyone was located and guessed lol.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Etincelle 68 | Melanie 77

"...yeah." It was simple and true, but like her Mist did not seemed bothered by the fact and continued to eat happily. "I wonder where they went, or if they're ok—well, I'm sure they'd be fine in terms of food—" The Ninetales gave an internal laugh, the air puffing out her nose in short puffs. "No kidding, if they can afford to leave this behind. That Honchkrow didn't take long to catch it either." "—but it really is a shame that they left. It might not be as easy to come by meat, let alone catch it, anymore." That.. was also true. The catch might of been lucky, and the fact she couldn't smell disease on it was astonishing. "Yeah, and they weren't all bad. The Gardevoir was really nice." He was a bit abrasive but seemed to mean well.

Chocking down the remains of her meat the Ninetales stood and sniffed around for the spot Rosko had put the berries. Her noses brushes them suddenly, the soft leaves of a Rawst berry tickling her sensitive snout. Stiffing a sneeze she paws it closer to her with another berry quickly following. Taking them her teeth she went back to her spot and ate them both slowly.

The scent of the bloodied kill hung heavy in the room. They still had a fair amount left but Mel was unsure about feeding straight from the torso. It'd be awfully messy and difficult to tell just how much she had eaten. Swallowing back the last of her berries she licks any remains from her muzzle. "You can have the rest." She offers, dragging her paw around the floor in search of her leg. Her claws brush it and she drags it forward, taking it up in her teeth to gnaw gently on the tough leathery section.

“Yes, Governor!" The Eevee squeaked, excitement oozing from her face that she immediately laughs off. Etincelle gave his own soft chuckle and nudged the berries a little bit closer. Somehow, despite all that had happened, she was still cheerful and whole. For a second his gaze flickers, eying the Jolteon's wounds and bloodied fur. The poor guy looked like hell but he was still managing to eat and remain conscious. Resilient. By the next moment Miyu was comfortable and eating herself, like a image of the Jolteon from days long ago.

Falling into a sit the Electrike tried to think of something to talk about but instead heard another voice come forward. "What's going on over here?" Miyu waved, and spoke gleefully through her mouthful of food. “Etin brought me some foodstuff~” With a bashful shrug he breathed, "Kids gotta eat too." In an instant the fire type flopped over and exclaimed, "I don't know about you guys but Im bushed!" With a sag of his shoulder he had to agree. It was nonstop. Even if the fighting hadn't been constant he had worked himself to the bone doing other things. "It's certainly been a long day." He said on a sigh.

“I haven't turned into a bush yet, but I have reached a point today that I'm either really tired or even my legs say we need a vacation.” "My paws are pretty raw from moving all that rubble around. Shoulders too. They could use a rest." His bones nearly creaked like an old mans. "It might not be a bad idea to take a rest. After all the.. events today Gods know we've earned it."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:15 pm

[ooc: AAA i'm sorry this is so late, plase skip me!! my internet has been down since last night and i can barely load this site with data ;; i'm super super sorry abt this,, mist ends up just taking the rest of the staraptor's body and eating it, giving a quick thanks to melanie.]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Battle Castle|Late Afternoon

Miyu was following Rosko while he was heading back to the others. "You need to eat too." A light chuckle left Rosko's maw as he watched Miyu go eat with the others. Afterwards the Houndoom went back to where they fought with the plant types. Though it smelt like burnt meat, something else had a lingering smell to it. Kibble? I thought me flamethrower would have done more damage and destroyed it. Following the scent a bit more he opened a door finding a few bags of kibble unopened. Checking around a bit for any tears in the bags, Rosko had found none. Yar har me nose was right, treasure for the taking. Grabbing one of the bags he took it out to the others with a content look to his face. Then he set it down somewhere safe before going back for the next bag. "Me nose was right mateys, I be bringing kibble for those who be hungry." After that he ran back to grab another bag. Returning to the room once again, Rosko grabbed the next bag and started walking back to place it with the one he brought back. Blow the mon down, Blow the mon down, yo ho blow the mon down. Rosko was singing in his head as he returned with another bag. The third one would be a bit to big for him alone to carry in his mouth and he needed help.

Walking up to the others who was eating berries still, The dark type looked at Faux wondering if she's strong enough to help bring the last bag back. "Lass, how strong ye be?" The houndoom asked Faux. While waiting, Rosko decides to sit down for a bit to make sure there would be enough for everyone if they ran out of berries in next day. Then he began to think to himself. I wonder why they have kibble in that room? Sometimes I wonder why these land lovers bring it here. Interestingly he questioned himself as to why they'd bring it in a coastal area. Either way Faux would be of great help to him when they get the last bag. Maybe they'll find a wagon to make it easier. Looking around for a bit had given the houndoom an idea of searching for a wagon along the way, then he went back to humming a sailor's song.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Cinder 86 | Faux 57

The Quilava pushed her belly out flatter and took one of her berries in her teeth. “I haven't turned into a bush yet, but I have reached a point today that I'm either really tired or even my legs say we need a vacation.” She chuckled lightly, crunching the berry into a paste and swallowing before whimsically uttering, "A vacation huh? I could go for one of those." That was a million times easier said than done but legends, she would hope on that train in an instant. "My paws are pretty raw from moving all that rubble around. Shoulders too. They could use a rest." Lapping another berry into her mouth Cinder couldn't stifle an oncoming yawn. "A little nappy nap bing bing? Or not so little if we can help it." Just thinking about it made the Quilava's eyelids flutter. "It might not be a bad idea to take a rest. After all the.. events today Gods know we've earned it."

Her jaws came back together stiffly, heavy eyes looking firmly at the Electrike. "I know." She put it simply, pawing her last berry from the branch. Fatigue pulsed heavily from her muscles and the floor felt more and more appealing. Her words wheezed out on a sigh. "It's.. Im exhausted. Really." There had been hard fights before but something about today.. it wasn't just physical pain. Looking between the others the Quilava shrugged as she spoke. "What do you guys say to just calling it for the day? I don't think I have any fight left in me for anything else anyhow." Both her flames dim slightly as she eased her energy output. Its not like I can be productive anymore today..

While she considered any other options Rosko wandered back into the room with.. something. "The hell," Cinder whispered, squinting as the hound came closer until she could see what he was carrying. "Me nose was right mateys, I be bringing kibble for those who be hungry." The fire type's eyes fell on the bag and eyed it wearily. This is what sent him realing into that hellbent room? A package of dry, hard, human nuggets? The flames along her body flared up a bit hotter. We nearly risked out lives for these.. these shriveled stones. She knew damn well what kibble was, but it wasn't just that fact that was getting her worked up. The packaging was burnt and crisp, ready to full apart at any moment due to the massive fire blast. It was some sort of miracle that it had held together at all, and even more so if the bits tasted tolerable.

While she didn't move Cinder gave the bag a curious sniff as the Houndoom went off to presumably get more. "I... wouldn't trust it." She warned, bringing her paws in closer. "It's been in that room with all those undead for gods know how long." Working her neck around she glanced at it from as many angles as possible without getting up. "Maybe its sealed and safe still, though definitely not fresh, but I'm not going to risk it." Picking up her berry stem the fire type started to gnaw on it with her back teeth, the bitter tang hitting her tongue roughly.

The Vulpix's hunger was sated and her mind attempted to wander as she drink her fill. Its just any other day. The last few sun cycles had been demanding to say the least, but in the long scheme of things were they really that different? ...Yes. It was a rare occurrence for her to have others to remember the days with. Matters haven't been the best but they could of been a lot worse if we were all on our own.
    One of her ears twitches whisking the thought away. They had food and shelter, and seemed to of cleared out the area for the time being. Paw steps approach from behind her but the Vulpix does not acknowledge them as she continues to drink. As they get closer she recognizes the heavy beat as Rosko's, but she does not expect the coming question. "Lass, how strong ye be?"

Flipping her head around she stares at him stiffly, water dripping from her chin. "Pardon?" Faux mutters sternly, taken aback. Was he questioning her abilities, or posing a challenge? Her many tails flick and her voice grows firmer. "Enough to hold my own." Regardless of level or typing she had tactical advantage. Age had gifted her with enough combat experience, both good and bad, to guide her through any fight. If the hound thought he could outpace her.. he'd better think again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm