Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 22 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dazey Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:49 am

((OoC - Skip. Miyu follows Faux and doesn't say anything as Miyu seems a little nervous.))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Inside The Battle Castle| Late Morning|(25)

"Right. If she did go outside Faux and Miyu might bump into her." Aaden sighs heavy then wishing that's what would have happened. But, something kept telling him it was his fault Mist was gone. "That still makes our best bet checking these halls."Watching Cinder drop back to all fours and scent around, something that he couldn't do. Maybe Cinder would be able to pick up the scent, but the looks of it she was having no luck. Both of them coming to a dead end hallway that might have come down in the battle.  "...She didn't even come this way.", Aaden let out a frustrated sound then as his clawed talon form into tight fists. Before hitting the wall in a explosion of fire. Scorching the wall quickly, that burning pain shot up his arm. "AGHHHHHHH" he scream out in frustration to the situation. 

Then slamming his forehead into the wall then leaning his upper body against the wall, before hitting the wall with the underside of his fist. Aaden lets out a heavy breath again, everything feeling numb and empty. "Sorry, I let everyone down." he said then looking at Cinder then as she turned around and started to head back. Aaden falls into step behind her, pain still pulsing in his arm then as he scratches at it. A few feathers coming out in between his talons, Aaden paused and looked at the feathers. Tilting his hand to the side and the feather float down to the ground, watching them not saying a word.

"..We're not going to find her." Aaden looked hopelessly at Cinder's statement, "She doesn't want to be found." Aaden looked around one last time in the empty halls. "Why would she just leave, did... did ?" he trails off."There is no trail, nothing!" , Aaden lets out another breath trying to think why there was nothing. "Both of them, Ven too.." , Aaden thought about the battle where he saw a flash of Ven then nothing "They were close to the group weren't they." then as he thought about the group before he came to them. He figured she was the leader at the time watching over everyone as a guardian to them, then vanishes. 'This is going to cause trouble with the others' he thinks to himself. "Lets head back." As much as Aaden didn't want to give up so soon the others need to be taken care of, "Do you want to break the new's or do you want me to?" he asked Cinder then his voice quiet and tired.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Inside the Battle Castle | Late Morning
    Etincelle 34 | Melanie 43

"What's going on is that I'm here to help you..." An icy calm ran down the Ninetale's spine. There was something she didn't trust about this Pokemon, and she would normally question the unknown dual type, but she was in no position to object. "O-okay.." Melanie mutters quietly while trying to hide the nervousness in her voice. She was too tired to be worried.. "My name is Tenra. I used to be a competitive team... I've taken on the Elite four of Kanto, and I may be able to help with your wounds" A humans Pokemon? The fox did not know what an 'Elite Four' or a 'Kanto' was but human owned Pokemon were different. They seemed to know so much about strange things that she could only imagine.

Etincelle watched in dismay, jaws clamped together to prevent any whines from escaping. Tenra, her name is Tenra. He would have to thank her later, this was truly a miracle.. "The ice is too cold... it would damage her... My breathe is... 80 below... It can seal her wounds without damaging the flesh... it will help her injuries to clot." Surprised to have the Froslass' almost eery voice directed at him the canine snapped to attention, standing up straight while facing the new comer. "Thats amazing.. that you are naturally so cold."
    The chunk of ice on the ground radiated an icy chill that Etin could feel even a few feet away from it. How cold is that ice? How cold is Tenra to be able to hold it...? Mind swirling around that idea the Electric Type was suddenly thankful not to be an Ice Type. Short blue fur puffs up as he shivers- the cold had never been his friend. "This is going to sting... and it's going to be very, very cold. Etin, I believe your name was? Take her paw to ease the discomfort." Moving back behind the Ninetales head Etincelle slips his paws between Mel's, her soft yellow fur nestled between his own. "Of course," Being so close his head naturally fell against hers, the warmth beneath her pelt seeping into his face. "Be gentle, please." He pleads though the Froslass does not seem like she would purposefully be cruel.

Swallowing dryly Mel could feel pressure around her paws as Etin pressed closer. He wouldn't let this Pokemon hurt her, if anything seemed fishy she had- the freezing breath had been much colder then she expected, instantly tensing her muscles and spiking her fur. Her wounded shoulders burns from the cold, screaming to move away from the cold breeze that tormented it. "Let me know if this hurts... I can always slow down..." She whines as no more the a reaction to the pain, hardly hearing Tenra's words at all. A tear oozes down her cheek but freezes before it can go anywhere. Between her clenched teeth and the Electrike pressed against her head it was difficult to speak clearly. "N-no.. i-its okay-y.." What kind of a Fire Type gave up at a little ice?

Yet as the cold persisted Mel could not keep herself still. Her body curled in on itself, paws drawing closer as the cold radiated through her. Some patches of her fur were still wet and as nine soaking tails flicked about, dripping water back on the main of her pelt, it only made things worse. Its so cold. She was naturally so warm.. but between the soaking and now the ice the Fox Pokemon felt like no more then a half-melted ice cube.
    Feeling helpless, Etincelle gripped tighter against the Ninetales paw, "Hang in there Mel, it'll be alright." How many times had he said that today? As she writhed beside him he no longer believed in his own statement.. "Its almost over." He chocked on his own words. That could mean so many things.. Pale pink eyes looked at the Froslass, desperate. "Maybe, a bit slower?" He asks quietly. He couldn't just let her be in agony..
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Inside The Battle Castle | Late Morning
    Cinder 52 | Faux 23

"I'm called Hera," The Vulpix was pleased that Hera answered without protest, simplifying things. Perhaps she does have good intentions. The chances were just.. so slim. A nurse appearing right when they needed her with life saving medicine. Doubt still clouded her brown gaze. I cant believe it. There had to be a catch of some sort. Another agony ridden step clenches her jaws breaking the thought. I guess I'll just have to deal with it when it comes up.. The furry curls atop her head were falling in her eyes, bedraggled and limp. You better play nice, Hera. She hadn't the strength to fight..

Faux placed one paw inside the Battle Castle and froze at the disturbance that ran through her tired body. What the hell is that. Pushing her way inside the Vulpix's gaze dashes wildly around the more before settling on.. "Etincelle," She growls bitterly, stamping up to the Electrike who seems utterly dumbfounded. "Oh great Lugia..." The Espeon didn't hesitate and neither did Faux. As soon as he replied to her the small Fire Type ripped the canine away from the larger one. ""What the hell are you doing? You're supposed to be on guard not trying to get laid." Her words are a hushed, fast hiss, anger burning in her eyes. The unnatural feeling still tickled her pelt and broke her away from the Electrike. Something had happened in here and her usual insight was failing. Looking back to Mel brown glass spheres so wide as they spot ice on her pelt. There.. she, the Vulpix has no explanation and simply stands there with hackles raised.

'This is going to cause trouble with the others' "You're telling me," Cinder sighs, closing her eyes for a moment. "Do you want to break the new's or do you want me to?" The Quilava was quiet. She felt so.. cheated. Mist had been her leader since the beginning. Even when they first met and the cobra was no more then a sniffling pile of tear she was still her leader. Should I feel sad 'cause we failed her or angry 'cause she left? Her flames peak a little higher, returning to their normal height. No matter what she should of felt one emotion overwhelms the tired Quilava- disappointment. Another sigh echos out of her maw. "I guess I should do it." The end of the hall is in sight and the light of the main area was already spilling in. Does.. that make me leader? Was she ready for that? I have to be.

Turning her weary gold gaze to Aaden the Quilava speaks calmly, "Im going to need you to back me up though." She smiles meekly, "Who knows what will happen." Hell, nothing could happen. Or chaos. With the way Faux was acting now.. Cinder is pulled from her thoughts as they reach the of the hall, a strange sight coming to eye. Is that.. an Espeon? Lopping up to the other Pokemon the Quilava is about to address this new one when Faux interrupts her, "Wheres Mist?" Watching the dark look in the Vulpix's eyes Cinder ignored her question, "Who's your friend?" Tension is seeping off the fox and its difficult for the Volcano Pokemon to keep her voice steady, "My names Cinder." She speaks to the Espeon, just noticing the potion in her grasp. "Thank you for you're help." No matter who she was the Quilava instantly felt some relief knowing there was medicine.

She pauses, looking between each of her friends for a few moments. Though she had never struggled at saying the hard things Cinder had no idea how to word this lightly. Honestly, she wished she had let Aaden take the fall instead but it was too late to go back on her word. "Mist.." Maybe if it was just over with, "Mist's gone. Ven too." She finally mutters as simply as she can. "What do you mean gone?" Faux exploded. That.. that could of gone better..

((Havent slept in four days so sorry if its.. shoddy -_-;))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:48 am

Inside the Battle Castle | Late Morning (60)

"And what's your's?" The Espeon, Hera, met Miyu's shy gaze with a smile and the Eevee's ears perked up happily as she answered. "My name is Miyu. Nice to meet you, Hera!"
    The Battle Castle grew nearer as the trio moved forward and not a moment too soon; Miyu had to stifle the urge to dash into the Castle and announce they had found help in the form of a selfless Espeon. What odds, too! Thank Arceus they had gone out looking for supplies when they did, now Mel was going to receive the help she needed; and real medicine too! Not cobwebs for whatever reason they needed them.

As Hera and Faux sprung forward, Miyu hung back a little, choosing to edge forward slowly so not to get in their way. "Oh great Lugia..." Hera murmured. Miyu stretched her fluffy neck to get a look at Mel. The poor Ninetales remained where she laid earlier, her pretty fur stained with watery blood. She's a Fire-type, that must've been awful. Miyu frowned at the thought, followed by a sigh. Miyu's comically big ears caught the sound of Faux saying something to Etin. ""What the hell are you doing? You're supposed to be on guard not trying to get laid."

Miyu tilted her head to one side and thought it over. What did that mean? Maybe since it's Mel and Etin, I don't wanna know... At least she was getting the idea... But on another note, they would be adorable together. Was there anything except friendship between them?
    Miyu's familiar smile found itself on her face as the Quilava returned. "Cinder, you're back!" Introductions followed and finally the question Faux asked and Miyu wondered was answered by Cinder. "Mist's gone. Ven too."

Miyu's jaw hung slightly. Gone? Like, dead or just gone? The Eevee didn't know either of them painfully well but it was disheartening to know they were, well, just gone. "What do you mean gone?" questioned Faux harshly. Miyu flinched lightly, and she sure as heck wasn't going to step in on this conversation. She fidgeted with her paws and remained quiet.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Inside The Battle Castle| Late Morning|(26)

Aaden quietly watching the quilava then as she looked up at him "Im going to need you to back me up though." "I got your back don't worry about it cinder" he said then in reply. Following cinder back to the others deep within the building once more to try and share the news of a missing pokemon and the fact that they couldn't find her. Aaden wasn't looking forward to it but he would back Cinder up, he wasn't close enough to say as a friend but more as a team member. "Wheres Mist?" the voice of Faux bringing him back out of deep thought as he seemed to be be thinking to hard haveing forgotten the walk back to the others. Faux voice was hard and near razor sharp as he flinched a little nearly taking a step back. 

Aaden then stood his ground then as the other new comer that cinder addressed first came into light. "Who's your friend?" looking at the pokemon it was a espeon that looked like she has been through alot the only other thing that made her stand out was the bag she was carrying. Aaden was quick to notice the super potion, he was knowledgeable with some human items. "Aaden, please to meet you" he said dryly his voice sounding tired.

"Mist.." cinder started then as Aaden remained quiet watching faux's reactions "Mist's gone. Ven too." and as expected the vulpix snapped out at cinder"What do you mean gone?" cinder fell into silence and Aaden taking a breath and braced himself for the new flames, "Mist was not where I had left her, only sign that she was even there was a blood stain, we looked around the lobby for her and didn't see her nor Ven. No sign of struggle or anything, just gone" Aaden finished then already braced for the vulpix's fury.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Inside the Battle Castle | Noon
    Etincelle 35 | Melanie 44

Etincelle pressed closer to Melanie's face and noticed that her body wasn't as tense and she wasn't whining like before. "I think thats bet-" He blinked open his pink eyes and was shocked to find that Tenra wasn't floating by them any longer. "-ter.." The word finishes after a moment, hushed and faulty. "Tenra?" He asks. The cold dreadful feeling still hung in the air but the actual scent and sight of the Froslass was gone. Was it a dream? Looking back to Melanie the Electrike can see the ice crystals that had formed on her fur and that the bleeding had indeed stopped. I didn't imagine it. So where had Tenra gone then?

"Etincelle," The small canine is too confused to respond to his name or even turn his head. Pokemon didn't just up and disappear like that, something bad must of happened to her but he has no idea what. His paws grip tighter onto Mel's. "Oh great Lugia..." Only another new Pokemon is able to bring him back to the present, snapping his head sideways to see the unfamiliar Espeon. "My name is Hera and I have received permission to help you; I have man-made potions and know how to use them. How long as she been injured? Is she still conscious?" As the three vulpines enter Etincelle's little heart flutters. Thank the legends.. They had come back uninjured and with help for the Ninetales.. he shakes with happiness. "A-a half hour at most." He quickly spurts, still thinking of the new friend that had just vanished. "It was a direct hit by.. by a Hydro Cannon.. Mel, Mel how are you feeling?" He whispers, gently nudging her with his nose. Help had arrived.. she was going to be okay!

The Ninetales roused a bit, her breathing not so harsh and the pain was significantly less in her voice, "Etincelle? Its so cold.." Her words are slow as though she was nearly asleep much to the Electrikes dismay. "Its alright, its alri-GHT!" The words hitch as teeth sink into his shoulder and focally drag him away from Mel. "What the hell are you doing? You're supposed to be on guard not trying to get laid." Fuax's eyes shoot daggers and its more then clear that her pissy little attitude hadn't ended, but it isn't her tone that irritates him. Its her words. Its one thing for her to jab at him but that was bringing Mel into it and the Electrike was enraged. "Who are you to make assumptions? I was on guard, making sure Mel was both safe and calm. I would never take advantage of someone like that." Her eyes waver, moving toward Mel with confusion. "Besides, you were supposed to bring back bandages and complained about foreign Pokemon finding us. But look at the good they can bring! I hope you see now that you were in the wrong." Was she.. ignoring him? Etin's teeth grit as he struggles to keep his anger at bay. "I took her paw to keep the pain away, not make a move. Make sure you know the situation before making an ass of yourself." The Vulpix still seems dumbfounded by something but the canine dismisses her, turning tail and moving back over toward Mel.

The cold air had done much more then just coagulate her blood- it had chilled her entire body. The Ninetales was natural very warm but the little ice flecks in her fur and proximity to the chunk that had been there moments ago were enough to make her feel cold. Im so tired.. There was yet another new Pokemon and she had something called potions. Though Mel was curious on who she was a dozy feeling was plaguing her brain. A nap could really do her well right now..
    Melanie forces herself to stay awake as the Espeon moves into action. A chemical scent manages to seep into her waterlogged nose, flicking her blind red eyes open. "What are those things?" She questions her with more curiosity then fear. "Am.. am I going to be okay? Chemicals could do anything. For all she knew these things could kill her. Something touches her side and her muscles instinctively tense. If I sleep.. it wont hurt.. Her head flops back over on the ground. If anything bad was going to happen Etin would protect her..

His ears flick backwards at the sound of approaching footsteps. Cinder and Aaden were returning, darkness in their gazes. They pass greetings to Hera but its the next thing Cinder says that the Electrike focuses on. "Mist.. Mist's gone. Ven too." The joy for Mel is squashed under a heavy ball of dread. "M-mist, theyre gone?" He asks, feeling unsteady on his own paws. Placing move paw forward he is too shaky to walk and instantly falls into a labored sitting position. "What do you mean gone?" Faux snaps but this time with good reason. "Do you.. do you mean they're dead?" Chocking on the last word he glances between the two fire starters with desperation. "Mist was not where I had left her, only sign that she was even there was a blood stain, we looked around the lobby for her and didn't see her nor Ven. No sign of struggle or anything, just gone."
    Etincelle's eyes fall to the floor. Mist.. Ven.. They had been the only Pokemon left that he recognized previous in this group, the reason he and Mel and ventured to find them. Wherever you are.. I hope youre alright. Sorrow chokes at his heart and the tiny canine goes quiet. His friends had just vanished.. more of them! Teeth clenching to prevent tears Etin fights back a whine. "She'll be okay." Mel's voice is soft and calm. Did she even know the condition the Arbok had been in? The Electrike runs a paw down her cheek, "And she has Ven with her too.. As long as they're together.. " He didn't doubt their bound and, if they were okay, he knew they could take care of each other. Its all he could believe in now..

((baaahhh do whatever you want. All the way or only some of the way, eithers fine."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Battle Castle | Noon | (25) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "We're finally here~!" Kaze cried out. His joy-filled voice echoed off the rafters, each excited word giving rise to a dozen echoes until the original sentence is completely lost. The Gardevoir takes a deep breath of the musty air of the abandoned building and twirls, his white skirt swirling up around him as he turns and takes a bow.
    The fading velvet curtains, the peeling golden paint...It was just like a contest stage. The old excitement was bubbling up inside him. More than fighting Kaze loved to perform.
    "Not so loud." The Honchkrow croaks, reaching out a wing to stop his companion's spinning.
    With a giggle the Gardevoir slips over, leaning his head against the puffed out white feathers of the overlarge bird's breast with the Dark Type's wings around him.
    "Lighten up Hayato~" He hums teasingly. "We spent a long time getting here, can you blame me for getting excited?"
    Hayato puffs up his feathers and looks away.
    "But if its for you I'll be as quiet as a Rattata." Kaze smiles and pats the puffed out feathers of his head crest. His grin gets more devious. Kaze's voice drops an octave, becoming downright seductive.
    "Besides we came here because you said there would be strong pokemon to fight." He runs his fingers along the edge of Hayato's sharp beak. "A Carnival of Carnage, is that pleasing to you?"
    With a sigh Hayato rubs his beak along the Gardevoir's cheek. He hated it when the Psychic's enthusiasm got away from him but he had at least remembered what they had come here to do.
    "Love you." He croons.
    "Love you too." The Honchkrow replies dryly. He is still not used to saying it.
    He shrugs off the Gardevoir's advances.
    "I'll scout, make sure it's safe. You wait here."
    Kaze pouts and Hayato pecks him.
    "You stay safe." He says with a glare. "Practice your dancing if you have to."
    Unfolding his wings from around the Gardevoir's shoulders Hayato takes flight.

The Gardevoir sits and sighs. Idly he taps his fingers on his knee. He hated waiting but he supposed Hayato was right.
    He didn't know anything about this place other than it was used for serious battling tournaments. Of course he had never been inside such a facility while he was in Hoenn; he'd never been taken anywhere except contest halls and massage parlors and groomers. Kaze kicks at a piece of rubble.
    What kind of place was this then, that Hayato had been oh so enthusiastic about fighting here. He supposed every region had its place where the strongest tested their skills and boy did Hayato consider himself one of the strongest.
    Kaze didn't feel like dancing any more.
    The bubbling euphoria of seeing the building was starting to get replaced by the eerie sensation that Hayato was going to get in trouble without him. It wasn't that he didn't trust Hayato, no, he trusted the black-feathered bird with his life but, even though he was never the most sensitive of psychics Kaze was starting to feel uncomfortable.
    His feathered fins flicked as if the gloom could be persuaded to give up any signs of life. The building remained still, filled with the sounds and scents of an abandoned place. The only noise was the still dead air.
    It didn't take long for Kaze to get bored of it.
    Standing he hummed a little song to himself as he drew his name in the dust on the wall.
    Well if there was anyone there the first thing to do would be to check how scrambled their brains were. He wasn't about to let Hayato do everything interesting without him.
    Hello?
    The psychic transmission echoed from everywhere and nowhere, both a shout and a whisper. It would be impossible to track but every nearby mind should pick up the intrusive thought.
    Anyone there?
    With his eyes closed Kaze strained his ears for an answering thought. Minds were a tricky thing and reading them wasn't as easy as most people thought. It was hard to pick the thoughts of others from the bubbling babbling stew of everyday thoughts. It wasn't like opening book, half the time all people thought was twisted nonsense until part of it reached the small part of the brain that put thoughts into words.
    If you can hear me focus on where you are so I can come and find you
    There, an enemy would have a hard time deciphering that and he could quickly tell whether or not they were alone.

Hayato flitted near silently through the castle. His feathers were thick and had ruffled edges, cleaning ensuring his prey never saw him coming before he dug his talons into their necks. His beady red eyes could penetrate the thickest gloom with ease. It was one of the few benefits to never being able to sleep. His mind worked on a twisted string of desperation.
    Though he would never admit it to the cheerful Gardevoir Hayato found himself disliking this place. Back when he'd still had a trainer the human had promised to take him here someday. This was one of the many arenas where those who were strong enough to claim the Champion position came to hone their skills further. This, not the gyms, was the place where true strength was tested.
    Hayato didn't like it. Maybe he had imagined this place as grander, back when there had been people or maybe it was just the emptiness.
    The darkness made him clench his claws and brace himself for an attack that never came. He felt hungry and it took a while for Hayato to realize exactly why he felt these things.
    There was the smell of blood on the air.
    Leaving his efficient if unimaginative search pattern Hayato flew towards it. Fresh blood. That meant a meal and Hayato didn't mind scavenging other's kills if the eyes were intact.
    Hello?
    Hayato thinks a dirty word. Kaze had gotten bored.
    Anyone there?
    Hayato folds in his wings and lands as lightly as he can manage. With his head ducked down he creeps along the floor.
    His claws make tiny clicking noises he tries to minimize as he approaches the smell. His red eyes flicker from pokemon to pokemon.
    Well, well, well, quite a gathering here.
    If you can hear me focus on where you are so I can come and find you
    Kaze. Come. He thinks to the Gardevoir, knowing he'll be listening for a reply.
    Quietly he stalks forwards with his feathers fluffed out and his red eyes gleaming. His talons have dried blood under them and click quietly as he approaches, testing how close he can get without being attacked.
    If the bleeding thing in the middle was dead then he might be able to get a taste of meat before they tried to bury it.

((OOC: Permisison to attack Hayato is given, he looks pretty much like an undead at this time))[/b]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Inside The Battle Castle | Noon
    Cinder 53 | Faux 24

Filling her lungs with a deep breath the Quilava couldn't prepare herself for the Vulpix's rage. "How can she just be gone?! Mist was in no condition to fight let alone move, did you even try to find her?" To say she was sick of Faux's attitude was an understatement. "So is she dead, eaten, infected? Is Ven dead? Give a better explanation." The fox's lips were drawn back exposing her small pointed fangs. What happened to make her so damn pissy? "Do you.. do you mean they're dead?" Looking to Etincelle Cinder's heart drops to see the joy on his face replaced with sudden sorrow and worry. "Mist was not where I had left her, only sign that she was even there was a blood stain, we looked around the lobby for her and didn't see her nor Ven. No sign of struggle or anything, just gone." Giving Aaden a quick look of gratitude the Quilava continued, "We all know she wouldn't abandon us so whatever happened happened. I can assure you she's not dead but shes not here anymore." Her explanation was terrible but at least the confidence had returned to her voice.

"Do you need me to check for you? Pokemon don't just vanish, she wouldn't leave. Mist is a leader not a faint heart." A flat paw lands square in her chest before she can say more, pushing the Vulpix to the ground. Pain shoots up into her core from her injuries, effectively stunning her while the Qilava keeps her pressed to the floor. "Your attitude is getting really old, Faux. Calm the fuck down and listen to your teammates. Mist isn't with us, okay? There is nothing we can do about it." Her eyes waver away for a few moments and land upon the Eevee. Their gaze reflects that of apology and sadness. She probably yelled at Miyu too.. forgive me for sending you with her. They turn back to the little Fire Type, her pale brown gaze a mix of pain and bitter anger. "Yeah it sucks but it happens. I dont know why you're acting like this, but enough. Don't make me tell you again. For once the starters visage hardened becoming very dark making the threat serious.
    Faux remains quiet, breath ragged with pain and eyes locked with Cinder. "She'll be okay." "And she has Ven with her too.. As long as they're together.. " Those fuckers knew nothing, could no one see the truth! She is about to give a rebuttal when a strange voice intrudes her mind. Hello? The sudden change in expression between both Fire Types says all- they both heard it. Anyone there? The Volcano Pokemons grip lightens, allowing the Vulpix to slowly scramble to her paws. "What the fuck is that.." Bewildered faces surround her.

If you can hear me focus on where you are so I can come and find you. The Quilava tensed, unsure if she wanted this mysterious voice to find her. Anxiety pricked through her pelt. She was already worked up.. she didn't need this.. "We need-" A hiss sends her flames sky high, Hera suddenly becoming very agitated. "Back off!" Taken aback by her sudden change in demeanor Cinder knows not what to do. Voices, the new girl is angry, Faux's attitude.. Heartbeat fluttering in panic she doesn't even hear the approaching talon clicks.
    Faux however, did. "Get the hell out of here." She growls at the undead, spitting a Flamethrower without hesitation. It was sneaking.. it might have some hunters sense still.. Was it going for the scent of blood and death that filled this room? The Vulpix gasps, "Surround Mel!" Before throwing out another Flamethrower from her dry scratchy throat.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:46 am

Inside the Battle Castle | Noon (61)

Miyu sighed at the coming storm, said storm being Faux's anger. She was awfully scary when she was mad and this time was no exception. "How can she just be gone?! Mist was in no condition to fight let alone move, did you even try to find her?" snarled the Vulpix. "So is she dead, eaten, infected? Is Ven dead? Give a better explanation." Honestly, Miyu was very glad she wasn't the target of the harsh words, but she felt bad that Cinder had to listen to Faux's unnecessary rage. If Mist was just gone, it wasn't Cinder's fault, so why was Faux so mad?

"We all know she wouldn't abandon us so whatever happened happened. I can assure you she's not dead but shes not here anymore." Miyu accepted Cinder's explanation, but something told the Eevee her fellow vulpine wouldn't be so open minded. "Do you need me to check for you? Pokemon don't just vanish, she wouldn't leave. Mist is a leader not a faint heart." Aaaand there it was. Before any more words were exchanged, a paw struck Faux's chest and sent her to the floor. And it was Cinder that delivered the blow.

Miyu's eyes widened in surprise. Whoa, not only did the Quilava hit Faux, she was holding her down! "Your attitude is getting really old, Faux. Calm the fuck down and listen to your teammates. Mist isn't with us, okay? There is nothing we can do about it." Cinder's eyes wandered to Miyu with a cloudy sadness in them, the Eevee looking back with the slightest smile to let her friend know all was okay. Cinder spoke again with a chilling seriousness, "Yeah it sucks but it happens. I dont know why you're acting like this, but enough. Don't make me tell you again.

Miyu nearly leapt out of her fur when something... someone echoed within her mind. She glanced towards Faux and Cinder, "Did... did anybody else hear that?"
    Anyone there? Oh Arceus, there it was again! Faux speaking confirmed Miyu was not going insane; she heard it too, "What the fuck is that.."
    If you can hear me focus on where you are so I can come and find you Whoa, whoa, wait. Why was the voice inside their heads trying to find them?! The thought alarmed the Normal-type. What the heck?

She hadn't the time to dwell on the odd voice in her mind before the clicking of talons in the distance drew her attention. She snapped her gaze towards the hall, unsure of just what the heck was coming this time. She could've laughed if she weren't so frightened; really, how bad could their luck actually be? And as if the luck god or whatever was mocking them, a black bird appeared and Miyu immediately drew in a breath seeing it's terrible red eyes. "Surround Mel!" Faux ordered. Miyu dashed forward as quickly as her cream and brown paws would carry her and placed herself next to Hera in the line of Mel's defense. The Eevee gave a little growl and around her swirled an attack; the cold Hidden Power charged up and after seeing Faux send a Flamethrower the bird's way, that was the a-okay for Miyu to attack and she launched the blue energy towards the Undead.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Inside The Battle Castle|Noon|(27)

"How can she just be gone?! Mist was in no condition to fight let alone move, did you even try to find her?"it was a expected reply from the vulpix as he had already braced for it "So is she dead, eaten, infected? Is Ven dead? Give a better explanation." just as aaden was about to say more cinder stepped back in. "We all know she wouldn't abandon us so whatever happened happened. I can assure you she's not dead but shes not here anymore." and with that Mist was indeed the team leader, but still didn't answer why mist just got up and left. "Do you need me to check for you? Pokemon don't just vanish, she wouldn't leave. Mist is a leader not a faint heart." aaden about to act on the remark found that cinder had beat him to the punch.

"Your attitude is getting really old, Faux. Calm the fuck down and listen to your teammates. Mist isn't with us, okay? There is nothing we can do about it." least someone had said what he and a few other were probably thinking "Yeah it sucks but it happens. I dont know why you're acting like this, but enough. Don't make me tell you again. Anyone there? a voice then raking it's claws in his head, god it hurt for some reason. 

If you can hear me focus on where you are so I can come and find you he didn't like what ever was going on in his head before the new voice was there. "Surround Mel!" Aaden blinked then as he turned to the threat, a flame lighting up the room before he could really see what it was. Looking at Mel who didn't move he back up putting himself in the line then as he waits for what ever was the cause of the attack to come into better view.

(I don't know why but having a hard time writing Aaden now)
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Etincelle 36 | Melanie 45

"This is a full restore," Though the name explained enough Melanie didn't really know what that was. "It is a potion made by humans, medicine. Not only does it restore your strength, but it will heal up your skin, any burns or poisonings you could possible have." As she spoke the Ninetales could already feel the effects coming into play. The pain in her body, inside and out, was fading away and replaced with a feeling of revitalization she had never felt before. "Wow.." She breathes amazed, sightless eyes widening. Even her breathing evened out, no longer labored but enjoyably sucking in vast amounts of air as though it was candy."You're going to be just fine if I have any say in it." The Fire Type was too memorized to reply and merely relished in the light feeling filling her body.

If she could see there would of been sparkles. Thats what humans do? Her curiosity is only fueled further. Amazing.. no berry has ever done that to me. Though she remains on the ground Melanies body felt fit to stand, to run, to go back into action once more. "There you are, Mel," "You're a goddess." She coos in thanks while a dark cloud came to steal her glee. Your eyes are a lost cause. The smile does not leave her face.
    The Electrike's body shook with an overflow of emotions. Though he had said otherwise the idea of Mist just.. up and vanishing.. he couldn't believe it. Pain crawled around in his gut making the small canine whine. Why Mist, are you okay..? A pink gaze swept across the remaining Pokemon- none of them were familiar to him from the past days, only having met them in the last few hours. Was this a pointless endeavor? The fates of his other friends were still a mystery and now he had no lead on where to find them. Disheartened his eyes fall to the floor. "Etin?" Mel mutters, voice perky with life once more. Had she picked up on his sorrow? Looking to her his aching heart swells at the sight: she looked so much better! Though blood still marred her pelt the wounds were gone, light dancing in her blind eyes. "She'll be okay." The fox repeats, extra optimism in her voice as the fading potion lingered just a bit longer.

The tiny hound fills his lungs in a deep, thoughtful breathe. Turning to Hera he prayed she could tell just how grateful he was, "I cant thank you enough." He would have to shoulder the loss of Mist and Ven but thanks to the Espeon Melanie back on top. If her wounds had been just a bit worse.. a shudder wracks his small form and suddenly his own wounds start to screams again. He was pushing himself too hard. Hello? Blinking in surprise the Electrike replies to no one, "Hello?" Had he imagined that? The look on Mel's face says otherwise. "Did... did anybody else hear that?" Looking to Miyu he nods, pink eyes reflecting more confusion then worry. "I didnt.. imagine that, did I?" It rang again, Anyone there? someone was speaking to them, clearly, but its intentions remained a mystery, setting the canine on edge. "What the fuck is that.." He wasn't the only one.. If you can hear me focus on where you are so I can come and find you. Come and find them? No no no whatever this was could stay far away. Tension sparked through the shinys blue pelt, something was trying to find them and knowing his luck it was not a good thing.

Tck tck tck. Melanie could hear the noise but did not know what it was. Her head tilted to the side. Kinda sounds like Aaden.. Was he pacing?
    "Back off!" Hera hissed and Etincelle started to growl. An undead at this time? "Surround Mel!" He had just gotten her back from the brink and this thing thought he could make a meal of her?! Rage built in the hound. Not on my watch. Normally he wouldnt leave her side, normally he would flee, normally he wouldnt feel so angry, but with the others to back him up the stress took full control. "Stay away from her!" He roars, charging the bird with a Spark.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Battle Castle | Noon | (26) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Patiently the Gardevoir waited, hands folded on his lap and his head cocked to one side to try and pick up echoes from the air. An old building like this was always full of whispers, the thoughts and feelings left behind by pokemon no longer here. His trainer had called them psychic imprints. Kaze preferred to think of them as the voices of ghosts.
    Some whispers he can pick from the background noise, not direct replies and half colored by the things they are feeling. In one patch there is resistance.
    Voices, the new girl is angry, Faux's attitude...
    Kinda sounds like Aaden...
    It was sneaking.. it might have some hunter's sense still..
    Not on my watch.

Kaze. Come. Hayato's thoughts echo in the quiet and Kaze grins.
    Coming!
    A psychic glow of violet flickers around his skirt as Kaze reduces his weight, hopping up the stairs two at a time. One his slender feet hit the dusty carpet he starts to run as if he is being chased but his face bears a wide smile. In time to his heavy footfalls he starts to hum the upbeat tune of some long-forgotten human pop song under his breath.

Hayato carefully steps closer. His untrimmed claws make tiny clicking noises on the ground. There is a group crowded around the body; perhaps in mourning? Or was it some attempt at healing?
    He cocks his head to the side curiously as he takes another step closer. No, the Ninetails is moving. In fact it looks to be recovering. It must have been a healing after all. There is something curious about it's eyes though, maybe he would be allowed them after all.
    Perhaps he has gotten a bit too close or Kaze's psychic message has put them on guard because one of them turns towards the direction he is approaching from.
    Her indigo eyes meet his scarlet ones and the Psychic is instantly on guard. Curved claws pop from padded feet and her fur stands on end, the forked tail impressively arching.
    "Back off!" She hisses.
    Unfazed by the Psychic Type Hayato's eyes drag over the lines of scars that run through her violet fur like rivers through a forest.
    Before he can make some attempt at communication the other pokemon are leaping to defend their fallen comrade.
    "Get the hell out of here." The Vulpix adds and shoots a dry column of crackling flame towards him. "Surround Mel!"
    Hayato quickly leaps backwards and the second flamethrower rakes across his wings as he takes to the air. His greasy bloodstained feathers catch fire.

He folds his wings and plummets to the ground, folding his wings in as the Eevee launches a ball of crackling cold at him. The heat from the flames melts the ice into a spray of water that douses the embers, leaving a few charred nubs of feathers and a reddening burn of the pimply skin underneath.
    Roosting may prevent him from taking to the air quickly but in addition to eliminating the weakness to certain attacks he could feel the rest healing some of the damage the fire has done to him.
    "Stay away from her!" The bright blue pokemon that looked like an Electrike roared and charged forwards with an almost foolhardy courage.
    The Spark attack from the much weaker Electric Type slams into him, bruising but leaving the sparks to earth themselves rather than frying his insides.
    Sore from the scorching he has just received Hayato kicks out with a sharp taloned foot and puffs out his feathers.
    "I swear if you try that shit again I'll gut you!" He caws, flexing his claws and fixing his opponent's with a red eyed glare. Subtly he moves one foot behind his back, readying a Sucker Punch in case they attack again.
    "I'm not interested in hurting your precious ninetales." At least while you're all around He adds in the privacy of his own mind.
    Hurry up! He thinks to the Gardevoir.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Cinder 54 | Faux 25

Instantly the Quilava dropped onto all fours. This was really the last thing they needed right now but a positive thought still manages to drift through her skull. Its broken the argument. She pushes it aside. Two spumes of fire flare up while gold eyes lock on the grisly bird that approaches them. Faux's attack makes contact but it still takes off. "Wrong way, fuckface!" she spits, launching her own Flamethrower but it misses the flying target by a long shot. Damn you. Avian targets were never her strong-suit. A blue light catches her eye and Cinder swells with pride as she realizes little Miyu had gone on the offense. She's growing. Even in the face of a surprise attack the Eevee hadn't panicked.

The Vulpix flexed her claws, crouched on the spot as her eyes took on a blue glow. It still hasn't attacked. How much sense did it have left? Had it realized it was vastly outnumbered? The bird lands and Faux is about to release her Confuse Ray when a blue form races past her. "Stay away from her!" That idiot! Did he not feel the power coming from this Pokemon?! Youre going to get yourself killed! Not even the type advantage can help him and the Honchkrow merely kicks the small hound away. "Etincelle!" "I swear if you try that shit again I'll gut you!" ...It, spoke? The attack fades as all focus is lost. Was this thing living or something?! "Cease fire!" The Quilala yowls, propping herself up on her hindpaws. The Fox Pokemon squints her eyes. It sure as hell looked like death.

"I'm not interested in hurting your precious ninetales." "Then why did you sneak up on us, eh? Why act like some sneaky bastard if you weren't out to get something??" Lips drawn back the Vulpix lets out a low, feral growl, pointed fangs separating. Her fur spikes up to full length while six tails fan out. "Give me one reason why we shouldn't fry you." The Volcano Pokemon takes a step in front of her and the Vulpix hushes her growl. Was she going to be a big girl and try to talk to the thing? Taking a pawstep back the Vulpix's petite form lets itself be overshadowed. This could be interesting.

"You're not welcomed here." She spits venomously, "Leave." If the bird could speak then perhaps it was only infected but that still made it a liability. The awful state of its appearance told of a merciless hunter without mercy. The question was, how long had it been since it had eaten?
    Then the Quilava goes silent as she.. doubts herself. What was the right course of action? If it really was alive still she couldn't just kill it. It did attack Etincelle but that seemed to be in self defense, kinda. One fuzzy ear twitches. The last infected that spoke she can remember yelling at clear as day and attacking. Now doubt clouded her mind and that doesnt seem like a sure fire plan. For once Cinder wants the Vulpix to speak over her with another sassy rebuttal but the fox remains silent, brown eyes unwavering. "Leave now and we'll spare your miserable second life." She finally says. The faster they got this over with the better.

((Hope this helps vince *^*))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:26 am

Inside the Battle Castle | Noon (62)

"I swear if you try that shit again I'll gut you!" Wait, this Undead could speak...? Well, anything was a possibility, but it just seemed kinda weird. Regardless, the threat rubbed Miyu the wrong way and the kit glared daggers at the bird, waiting for the moment she needed to launch a Sand Attack and maybe a Tackle if she were feeling particularly brave. But honestly, she was scared the black bird would make good on his threat and rip the Eevee up. But Cinder would help her, that much she was sure of.

"Cease fire!" Speaking of Cinder. Miyu turned her head towards the Quilava in confusion. Why? This thing was surely trouble, was it not? Really, the red eyes spoke for themselves... right? "I'm not interested in hurting your precious ninetales." Liar! Miyu was sure he was lying! If it were an Undead, what incentive would there be to speak the truth?! "Then why did you sneak up on us, eh? Why act like some sneaky bastard if you weren't out to get something??" Faux growled dangerously. "Give me one reason why we shouldn't fry you." The Vulpix silenced herself as Cinder took a step up.

The Normal-type held her breath as the Quilava spoke harshly. "You're not welcomed here. Leave." What would the bird's reaction be? Would he attack? Leave peacefully? Why was he here, anyway? So many questions swirled in her mind until Cinder warned the bird, "Leave now and we'll spare your miserable second life."
    "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him," said Hera, "And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here." So that's how it was going to be? So much for peace... A thought crossed Miyu's mind; how did Hera know that? She was a Psychic-type, so-- No! That's not the point right now! The Eevee could've kicked herself for her thoughts getting off track, there was more freakin' danger coming! "I just saw it in a vision." That'd be really cool had they not been in such a situation.

Miyu's tail swished in warning. She didn't want any more of her friends to be hurt; if she had to get her own paws bloodied, she would.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:06 pm

((gonna have to pass I can't think of anything))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Etincelle 37 | Melanie 46

The Electrike recoils in pain, slitted pink eyes locked on the Honckrows black form. "I swear if you try that shit again I'll gut you!" The hound merely growls in response, unsure what to make of things now. It spoke, clearly at that! Yet its behavior was still a threat to Mel, regardless if she had her strength back now or not. "Etincelle, are you alright?" Hera asks while he returns to his sore paws. "Yeah, Im alright" He says through clenched teeth. He was wounded before the fighting, during the fighting, and never had a break after..
    "Cease fire!" Wha, they were to hold? Taking the moment to back away from the bird Etincelle moves slowly, refusing to take his gaze off it encase it tried somethign funny. "I'm not interested in hurting your precious ninetales." Thick claws curled across the cracked tiles. Or do you since you said that? Tension sparked through his shiny blue fur.
    "You're not welcomed here. Leave." Etincelle took in a deep, labored breathe. What happened to him? He wasn't  a violent soul, and offense was not his forte. Honestly, he didn't care if they killed the Honckrow or chased it off- as long as it was here threatening them it could do as it pleased. Get a hold of yourself Etin, He takes in another breath and moves his line of sight to the dusty orange fox, Or you'll start acting like her. A shudder runs down his spine. Was that why she was acting this way? Tension? Have I misjudged you..? Thrusting his head side to side Etincelle looks back to the bird. What about you? Fluffing himself up the Electrike stands tall despite the pain. He had to calm down. Be yourself. Dont cast judgement yet.

Well now, being blind surely sucked. Utterly confused the Ninetales head tilts this way and that, looking for anything that could be amiss. Melanie cant see shit though! Etincelles whine and the majority of the voices ehcoed from in front of her but that still didnt say what exactly was happening. Context clues only did so much. Smell of death, an undead? Speech, an infected? Is it one thing..? It seemed like there was only one thing but the you never really know when you cant see it. If it hasnt left yet then.. it either needs something or there are- The Ninetales gasps, instantly on her paws. An ambush?? A distraction? Were the others too busy squabbling with it to think?
    The words die on her throat. She couldnt see it... What if Im wrong cause I dont know enough.. get everyone riled up for nothing.. The euphoria from the potion was all but swept away by the bitter resent of her handicap. Grinding her teeth together the Ninetales flicked one ear in all directions while the other stayed on the forgein Pokemon. Maybe she could at least listen in.. though if she was right, then what? She wouldnt of been helpful at all keeping to herself. Worthless. the moving here turns toward the first sound, a voice, it picks up, "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him," What?! The fox finds herself crouching low to the ground instinctively, unable to see the possible danger but now aware of it presence. The battle noises had stopped, but apparently the attacks hadn't.You idiot! "And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here." MAking a sound half between a sharp gasp and a devastated whine the Ninetales ears fall along with her many tails. You were right and you kept it to yourself. You selfish, awful- Growling at herself Mel shifts her blind gaze toward an area that looked like an empty area. What good was she...
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:50 pm

Battle Castle | Noon | (27)

"Then why did you sneak up on us, eh? Why act like some sneaky bastard if you weren't out to get something? Give me one reason why we shouldn't fry you." The Vulpix hisses angrily.
    Self-importantly Hayato struts up and down a small stretch of the corridor, pretending that the Flamethrower didn't fucking hurt.
    "I'll admit I was interested. It's hard for a Corvid to find fresh meat these days but I thought it was dead." He puffs out his feathers to try and make himself look bigger.
    "You're not welcomed here. Leave. Leave now and we'll spare your miserable second life."
    His dark claws click on the hard ground and a tiny flake of dried blood falls off.
    Hayato chuckles.
    "You spare me? I think you have that backwards." His red eyes gleam as he spreads his wings. His talons clench, ready for the blow. "Give up hope of defeating me and I might just spare you."
    "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him, And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here. I just saw it in a vision." The Espeon appears to emerge from some kind of trance with the prediction of the future.
    "As your cat companion said, I'm prepared." Hayato deflates, folding his wings back in and casually preens. Damn. He was hoping for an excuse to kill at least one of them before Kaze arrived. Uninfected eyeballs didn't grow on trees.
    "It's not my fault I thought it was dead. All I wanted was the eyes." Hayato inclines his beak towards the Ninetails. If he had lips it would be a sneer.
    "But I see someone has beat me to that." He chuckles darkly.
    Yes, this was a good place for fights.

Kaze feathery ears flick back as he runs. Praise Arceus for his sense of hearing, it more than made up for his lackluster telepathy at this time. Listening in to the reasonably loud accusations coming from close by it's obvious Hayato has managed to get himself into trouble again.
    As he runs he starts to hum appropriate theme music under his breath. As he reaches the right area he ducks in, swiftly running up beside Hayato before the Honchkrow manages to start a fight.
    "I'm here, I'm here! Has everyone been playing nice?" He asks with a wide and cheerful smile.
    He links his arm around the Honchkrow's neck, preventing him from doing anything threatening. Hayato lightly pecks him to express irritation but nothing more.
    "You're wrong by the way." He addresses the group.
    None of them look very friendly, there is raised fur and barred teeth all around. Well that was the natural response to Hayato so he couldn't blame them for that.
    "Hayato's not infected. He's just an asshole."
    Hayato pecks him harder.
    "Love you too." The Gardevoir's smile does not fade in the slightest.
    He bows deeply in an ostentatious fashion, sweeping an arm elegantly across his middle. The silver star on his necklace clinks against his horn.
    "I am Kaze and my companion here is Hayato. We came here in search of battle."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Cinder 55 | Faux 26

"You spare me? I think you have that backwards. Give up hope of defeating me and I might just spare you." The Volcano Pokemons gold eyes narrow, a vein of annoyance pounding against her skull. Someone has a bigger ego then I did. He was just one Pokemon, even if they were all worn out there was no way a one-on-seven would end in the birds favor. What would cause it to take such a risk?
    Faux growls deep and low, the sound rumbling clear from her throat. "You prick." Fire bubbling around her fangs, the dry feeling of her throat only getting worse. The faster they got this over with the better. "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him, And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here. I just saw it in a vision." Snapping her teeth shut on the flames, effectively smothering them, the Vulpix flicks her angled eyes toward the Espeon. A vision? Damn Psychics and there senses. Her own Psychic abilities were lacking but the Vulpix was not ashamed- she was no psychic.

"As your cat companion said, I'm prepared." "Prepared for what, to take on seven foes when your one alley isnt even here? Thats awfully hasty, dont you think." A mix of irritation and confusion probe her. Why was this thing so conceded and snarky.. "It's not my fault I thought it was dead. All I wanted was the eyes. But I see someone has beat me to that." Cinder grits her teeth. That was too far. She only gets to take a single step forward, flames flaring high, before the other Pokemon finally arrived, announcing his entrance. "I'm here, I'm here! Has everyone been playing nice?" Without thought the weasel retreats her step and tilts her head to the side, perplexed. "..Playing nice?" Despite the Gardevoirs perky opening she could not tell if it was hostile or friendly, only its grip on the dark bird spoke of some sort of amiability. "You mean sneak attacks and hostility?" Its odd to be relieved at the return of Faux's snappiness but Cinder doesn't question it.
    "You're wrong by the way. Hayato's not infected. He's just an asshole." Both Fire Types immediately relax their muscles, stress melting off them though just slightly. So it is clean... is it trying to imitate an undead as a defense mechanism? Faux eyed both the freaks wearily, her capacity for bullshit on its last straw. "Love you too." The Psychic Type mutters to the bird. "Who the hell are you." Shes asks more to herself then the others, face grimacing with pure 'what the fuck.' "I am Kaze and my companion here is Hayato. We came here in search of battle." Least they knew how to answer a question. "Then go away. We have no interest in battle."

Taking that as her queue to take over Cinder points one paw to the Empoleon and Gallade corpses while shaking her head, "You're battles dead. They were hiding out in here for Mew knows how long." Gaze falling away from the Pokemon and out toward the door she continues, "I have a feeling though.. they weren't the only powerful undead here. This was a place to test your strength at one time. If you're looking for that kind of battle and wont try picking us apart," Her gold eyes flash back at the bird, cold and hard, "Then you're welcome to stay." There is a pause. Was this a good decision? Its too late to go back. Even if it wasn't the Quilava is almost positive her group could take the pair. "My name is Cinder, and this is Faux."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:26 am

((OoC - Skip, Miyu is just kinda... there and watching warily lol.))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Inside The Battle Castle|Noon|(28)
    Aaden watched as the new face joined the group then, ti reminded him of the undead they are just fought. A pain starting in his arm again and he turned and walked a few steps away from the group, pulling at the arm. Hunger, blood Aaden shaking his head clear. His talon running down his arm roughly, a strip of flesh and feathers peels off. Blood think and turning black, food. Aaden shaking his head again, 'Am infected' it came to him then and only then. Turning to the others as they talked with the new pair. Looking at Mel, flesh and blood now. 'No no no, Kitsune my love I couldn't Save you' his voice in his head now. ' No I can protect her best if am not here anymore' she told himself then, pulling the charcoal necklace off. Before putting it near Mel quietly "Am sorry Mel I must leave to protect the others" before leaving out the back into the unknown.

(yeah am sorry I can't play Aaden anymore this is leaving post)
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Etincelle 38 | Melanie 47

With a deep breath the Electrikes fur lies flat, tense muscles forced to relax as he quiets his mind. Get a hold of yourself. His burn sizzles with a fresh wave of pain to help somber him up. He had never been one to jump into a fight and now he was being provoked by nothing. Let him defend himself. Short tail raising the hound listens carefully to what the big bird has to say. "You spare me? I think you have that backwards. Give up hope of defeating me and I might just spare you." He was confident, rash, and, could speak clearly. Despite the avians filthy and ragged appearance its behavior didn't match that of an infected. Speaking.. reasoning.. waiting..
    "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him, And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here. I just saw it in a vision." Blinking wide eyed at the feline the Electrike gaps in awe. A partner! Glancing back to the Honckrow he wonders, were they looking for companionship, food, directions? If it was a pair the possibilities changed completely. Maybe they need help.

"It's not my fault I thought it was dead. All I wanted was the eyes." Unease worms around in her belly as the Ninetales grits her teeth. All you are is food. Nothing more. The bird was trying to scavenge her. I was pretty much dead.. Why was she allowed to live? "But I see someone has beat me to that." "You.. how dare you talk to her that way." The tiny canine growls, his voice more hurt then angry. The bird might of replied but all Melanie can hear i her own agonized whine, dirty tears running down her face. Youre worthless, useless, eyes. All the strength the potion had given her was sapped away, legs wobbling until they bend in an effort to support her. "Mel, Mel ignore him. He doesnt know anything!" The Electrike tries to comfort her, gently brushing against her side. Shaking uncontrollably the fox moans to herself. No hes right. Hes right hes right. Im no more then feed, I deserve to be dead. I shouldn't even be alive now that my eyes.... The Electrike type shifts uncomfortably, wanting to both defend and comfort Mel. "I'm here, I'm here! Has everyone been playing nice?" A new voice calls out cheerfully. She just wants to die..

"..Playing nice?" "You mean sneak attacks and hostility?" Feeling like hes going to explode the Electrike spurts, "You tell you're friend to apologize to Melanie." Faux was starting up again. He would have to get his word in beforehand. "You're wrong by the way. Hayato's not infected. He's just an asshole." Though he had just said he wouldn't cast judgement the Lightening Pokemon finds himself agreeing with protest in his bones. You got that right.. He presses his face into the Ninetales soft fur, her shaking unignorable. "I am Kaze and my companion here is Hayato. We came here in search of battle." "Then go away. We have no interest in battle." "We just got out of a pretty intense one.." He sighs, only able to think of the water attack that had caused the scare. "You're battles dead. They were hiding out in here for Mew knows how long." Was the Quilava sending them away? She looks away from the group and Etin can only guess that she will point them out.  "I have a feeling though.. they weren't the only powerful undead here. This was a place to test your strength at one time." What did she just say? "Cinder.. what are you saying..?" He asks timidly. There were more of those monsters in here? Then why were they still hanging around, they had to go!

"If you're looking for that kind of battle and wont try picking us apart," The room starts to spin. "Then you're welcome to stay." Was the Volcano Pokemon looking to fight these things?! You did evolve.. are you trying to get stronger? Numbing dread fills his small form. I dont know if I can take anymore of that.. Having the new pair stay was one thing but actively looking to fight these monsters that nearly killed them was another completely. "My name is Cinder, and this is Faux." Looking to Melanie for advice all he receives is a blank, pained stare and hitching gasps. She was suffering.. "Cinder.. we cant possibly take on another fight like that.." He swallows dryly suddenly aware of how thirsty he was, "Its going to get us all killed." Aaden approaches without warning, a distant, busy look to his eyes. The Electrike has to shift so not to be stepped on when he gets oddly close to Melanie. "Am sorry Mel I must leave to protect the others." He was apologizing to her? Removing his necklace the Blaziken walks away and Etin merely stares. ..What? The others? Who were they others?
    The Ninetales chocks. She can only see the necklace before her as it sparkles from a beam of light. "Dont do.. it.." She gags on her own words. Hes going to.. sacrifice himself.. Its the only answer she can come up with. Its my fault. My fault.. He was going to kill himself trying to injury the other undead! Youre going to kill another friend. Its your fault Mel. She throws her head side to side. Its my fault. His death will be on my paws! Springing to shaky feet the Ninetales dashes in the direction the dual type had gone, the necklace clanking at her wrist. "Aaden no, dont go!" She wails, tripping on fallen cobble and smacking her head against a broken column. A thin trickle of blood comes from above her eye. You blind shit.. cant even save your friends..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am