Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Fox
Min
renegade
SkeletonCupcake
8 posters

(ACE)The Anistar Team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

(ACE)The Anistar Team Empty (ACE)The Anistar Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:56 pm

So I got an idea after posting my profile for Sten and Tiana for a team that consists of only dual characters but one of the characters in the duo needs to be weak to the other's type. i.e Tiana is a Zoroark her Dark type overrides Sten's(Espurr) Psychic type. Also note; Please no Psuedo Legendaries. 

The main idea would be looking at how the characters can forge relationships with pokemon that are weak to their typing as well as with others in general. I was hoping the team could be in Kalos; Anistar city to be specific due to the Sundial, the sundial glows brightly at 8 pm every night and stays like that for an hour. The light would attract the undead thus giving the group a common goal to strengthen their shelter and work together to combat these waves.

It's also close to Terminus cave Home of Zygarde, Tiana would certainly be interested in that and perhaps push the group to explore it.

If you have any more suggestions please feel free to add. :>

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](Joshua)
    -????????(Cedric)
    -[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Fox)
    -[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](Vince)
    -[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](Duma)
    -[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](Balthazar)

Last edited by chaoticNightmare on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE)The Anistar Team Empty Re: (ACE)The Anistar Team

Post by Min Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:15 pm

oh! i'd be interested in this. could i nab a spot? i have a little idea on who i'll stick in but i still need to think a bit more.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Sure. Welcome aboard Cedric. :>
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:28 pm

I'd like to enter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into this.

I like the idea of just exploration and defending the fort in the meanwhile. My chars would certainly be down for that.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Welcome aboard both of you. :>
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Uh Sure. I don't see why not.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Awesome. Maybe they could try to stop Tiana from trying to lead the group to Terminus in the future by trying to undermine her and start mutiny and it almost works but Sten loses his cool and gets everyone to listen to Tiana again?
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Sten is a loyal friend so if he gets upset over something he would do everything in his power to right a problem causing a friend grief. Coupled with his psychic powers he would do the best he could persuade the others to listen again. :> But it's just an idea. And I'm medicated right now so not everything I will say will be usable and I get that haha.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:51 pm

That's fine. Like I said; medicated, my ideas will not be stellar lol. But the fact that they will cause trouble is great. It will add to the plot pot.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:50 pm

How about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I think out of all my duals they would work best here *^*

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:56 pm

After discussing it with Josh on Skype, I'll come in with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The two are very close together, and though they are not related, they seem themselves as brothers. Ezio is still weary of Ace because 1.) He's unpredictable and 2.) He has a super effective move against him. Ace doesn't see why his 'brother' is so worried about this, as unless Ezio does something really bad, he won't act out and attack his 'brother'.

As for interacting with the rest of the team, the two are very neutral, and they don't react to a lot of stimuli, but I'll do a little bit on how they'll react to everyone.

Ezio will be very weary around Tiana due to her mood swings, but he'll be overall nice to her. Ace on the other hand will be very cold and won't speak to her much, instead just sort of sticking by Ezio's side and sitting for glaring at her. They will respect Sten for his ability to kill and how he refuses to kill a younger Pokemon, and Ezio will take delight in his dry humor. I can see Ezio sparking up a friendship with Sten later on down the track.

For Fala and Ra, I don't see much in the way of a friendship there aha. Ezio will detest Ra's rashness but he'll have a moderately okay respect for Fala for being able to stand up to Ra and only being 0'08" (Lol he just like 'Huh, you're tiny but your brave. Okay then.') I can see Ace getting along well with either of them, but particularly Ra because of his rashness.

As for Honest John and Gideon, oh boy don't get me started. Both Ezio and Ace will despise the two of them for being liars and con-artists. It goes against their code and though they may not force it on others, the certainly don't like Pokemon who con and cheat others, so yeah, they're gonna be really hostile around those two aha. The only thing I see them almost respecting is Gideon's ability to fight and stealth, but that's about it ^^;

With Jon and Aiden, oh boy, this looks like fun. Ace will absolutely detest Jon and Ezio will keep away from the Glaceon. The two of them will respect Aiden's ability to be patient but they'll keep a fairly healthy distance from the two ;3
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:16 pm

Just to clarify, Honest John is the con artist. Gideon gave that up when his family was killed. Gideon literally is only with Hon Jon because he cannot cope on his own; he despises the Ninetales, will not defend him in a verbal or physical fight, and will very much be off on his own in a corner the entire time. They might walk in together, and Honest John will try to joke with Gideon, but the Persian will blatantly ignore him. They do not have a good relationship, so it would be weird for the others to just group them together when Gideon will be hostile to everyone, including Honest John, lol
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Balth you're hired. :D
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Awesome~ I'll try to have a decent summary of how the two will react to the other characters and situation as a whole by tomorrow (have a feeling Jon won't be liked 8D)

Also, I haven't gotten to play X&Y, so I'm not that familiar with Anistar, I'll need to fix that soon.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Serebii.net and Bulbapedia should be able to help you piece it together somewhat. :>
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Team approved, you may begin posting.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content