Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
SkeletonCupcake
Abysswalker
Suicune
renegade
Nightfall
Lugia
Min
Negative10
12 posters

The BLACKTHORNE Team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

The BLACKTHORNE Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The BLACKTHORNE Team

Post by Negative10 Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Blackthorne City | Morning
    [9]

After the ending of one thing... must there always be a new beginning? She wasn't sure she was ready for a new friend, a new partner. The loss stung in her heart, making each breath ragged and painful. She obviously still wished to live, but the thought of replacing him so soon made her head dizzy. Looking across though, she had to wonder...

The Swellow backed away slowly from the rest of the crowd, still staring in disgust at the destroyed corpse of the Machoke. Written felt the adrenaline dissipate, though not fully, her heart still thumping as she stared at the infected. Where was the Luxray? Narrowing her eyes, Written in the Fates attempted to stay still in the air, though her new and rather large wings kept her from doing so.

"Thanks ... I guess ... but I could've sorted that out myself, y'know." The Gabite from before brought her attention. He must have been hidden away during the fighting sequence. "So ... are we the only normal ones around here? And why the hell are we even staying here, anyway? Let's scam while they're distracted!"

"Look, Gabite, number 444 within the Pokédex, dubbed the Cave Pokemon," Written spat at him. We should be teammates. In due time, possibly friends. "I only fought those undead in self-defense, nothing more. Secondly, as far as I know, everyone else in this broken town is either killed or dead. And last, a friend was just brutally murdered, and I'm paying my last respects. He deserves that much!"

Done with her small tantrum, Written pointedly turned towards the feasting infected and their fresh-kill. Goodbye, Tony. She can't let loose so soon, not when she was sure she was on her way to finding her Muse. The Swellow would meet Tony again, on better terms. Giving a sigh, she swerved in the air awkwardly to face the Gabite. "Sorry about that..."

The Swallow Pokemon paused in her apology as she watched the earth move to and fro. Of course, she couldn't feel the movement, but the shaking of the ruined houses and the rustling of the trees alerted her to the Earthquake. What's this monstrous power? Written felt her curiosity spike upward, but she held it down, looking at the Gabite. Was he being affected by the horrid shaking? Glancing about, the Swellow only saw the other infected... trees... houses that have caved in long ago... and a lone tree on a low hill?

"... the Continent Pokemon..." Written whispered in awe of the Torterra's size and strength.

... she had to wonder if change was always a good thing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Blackthorne City | Morning [8]

The Zebstrika dodged the attack from the Torterra, even though it wasn't directed to her. Her speed still being high from her earlier Flame Charges. Lilliana needed to communicate with the Luxray, but she couldn't because she lost all sight of her. She needed to get the overgrown forest out of the way. She's not in the mood to eat dirt and earthworms.

Lilliana raced over toward the Torterra, she needed to distract it from the Luxray. And hopefully the Luxray has the right mind to attack once it's distracted, or at least run.

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Blackthorn City/Morning

"Self defense? That Roserade was attacking me, not you! She was my opponent. Bah, whatever..." Rocket scowled, deciding that now was not the best time for an argument. Under his feet he felt the tremors from the Earthquake attack that the nearby Torterra had unleashed. Nearby were two Infected, both Electric types, who appeared to be working together.

"Listen," he said sharply to the Swellow, "the name's Rocket, OK? Don't call me Gabite. Also, don't you think we should go and help out the big guy over there? Unless you want to end up like that poor bastard over there." He gestured to the remains of the Machoke. "Sorry about that, by the way..."
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 am

Blackthorne City|Morning
    [2]

"Dammit!" Bass growled. Seemed that he let himself go...again! And now another infected's coming right at him. Just perfect. Turning to the charging Zebstrika, Bass in turn ran the opposite direction. He knew that he was pretty damn slow, but if that Luxray in the back was thinking up some random attack for the Torterra to get knocked down with, well, he had the consolation of bringing the zebstrika down with him...Pretty risky move, an idiotic idea that Jane would probably do, but could pull of without dying, nonetheless. Hmm, he still had the option of hitting them both, first the striped pokemon charging full speed ahead with a wood hammer, the other at the back with another earthquake, and if it's still conscience at that point then he could use hyper beam on it, too. 'Ah, I'll take my chances with the second choice. I'm not Jane, so I can't guarantee I'll make it out of this mess like she usually does.'

Retreating in his shell, waited for the perfect moment to strike with-

"You will regret that!"

Okay, that was not what he expected. Now he had to infected pokemon pretty much surrounding him and now he's ran out of ideas. 'Shit! You have got to be kidding me. Come on, Bass! Think of something before we die...Okay, both pokemon are dangerous but one's already charging up its, its- hyper beam. AWESOME! Just throw in a flamethrower while you're it!' Bass didn't like taking chances, but in this case, he was pretty damn sure that if he didn't attack one of them, most likely the Luxray glaring at him, then well, he's as good as finished.

In that final second, Bass, came out from his shell and ripped out a Wood Hammer, hoping that it'd do enough to knock it out. He didn't forget about the Zebstrika and knew that it'd probably try and kill him. 'You know what. If it is my time then so be it. I mean it is getting kind of lonely traveling without so much as a partner to back you up...And it's been too long since I've seen...those two.....But Jane and Maura wouldn't just give up this easily so screw that angelic crap. I'mma take you out!' Whipping around, the fired up Torterra began to charge a hyper beam, all with the hopes that it's not too late.

Last edited by An Optimistic Pessimist on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:51 pm

[ooc: also, OptPess, the moves Bass is using should make it at least move slower, if not move at all.]
    [10]

Why can't everyone find their inner peace? Why can't she find her Muse as she wanted? Why must there be war? Why did she have to face things she didn't want to? Why must there be loss? Anger? Confusion? Why? Why...?

"The name's Rocket, okay? Don't call me Gabite. Also, don't you think we should go and help out the big guy over there? Unless you want to end up like that poor bastard over there." The Gabite introduced himself as Rocket, glancing towards the destroyed Machoke. "Sorry about that, by the way..."

Written shook her head, flapping her strong wings to lift herself higher into the air. "No, I should be the one apologizing," she spoke to the dragon type softer this time, pushing her glasses back quickly with her talon. I can mourn longer for Tony when there's the time. "I'm Written. And we should definitely help that huge turtle."

Giving Rocket a stern nod, Written shot forward, the sun's warmth still seeping into her feathers. I want to outlive this pandemic! She thought stubbornly to herself as she prepared a Quick Attack to ram into the Zebstrika. The Torterra seemed to decide to attack the Luxray, but just as soon as a chunk of wood was thrown towards the infected lion, the grass type swung around and unleashed a deadly Hyper Beam, the burst of power a stream of ferocious light.

"Oh, Arceus." She muttered with dread as the Hyper Beam hit her straight on. The Swellow not only felt the sun's warmth, but also the intensified energy of the Hyper Beam, pushing her backwards until she rammed into a nearby wall. The house crumbled under the forced applied to its side, and Written fainted along with its ruins, knocked out by the sheer power of the beam. She tries to help someone, but gets OHKO'd by them instead. The irony of it all.

Sometimes, she supposed, you just weren't supposed to know the answers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 pm

[Ooc: Erp... Can't really think of anything to say V_V Writer's block got to me. We'll just say because of Written, Lilliana was knocked off of the Torterra, and got BARELY hit with hyper beam. Lilliana at the moment is just pissed off ^^; ]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 am

Blackthorn City/Morning (3)

He couldn't help it; seeing Written the Swellow getting so fired up and zooming towards the Infected only to get hit by the Torterra's Hyper Beam was just too ridiculous to take seriously. A snort of laughter escaped from his lips before he could stop himself. But as the Swellow slammed into a nearby wall and collapsed alongside it, he suddenly lost the funny side of things.

Damn, that must've hurt. Ah well ... looks like it's just me and the big guy now.

Upon that thought he dived back underground again and made his way towards the fight undetected, following the vibrations. He had memorized the location of the Zebstrika and headed towards that.

"Surprise!" he yelled, leaping out of the ground and colliding head on with the zebra. As he landed he unleashed a thick Sandstorm to conceal both himself and the Torterra.

"Now don't you attack me as well! I'm an ally."

Last edited by Saphira on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 am

[3]

"Wait what?"

The Torterra blinked in surprise as HIS hyper beam managed to make it out in time....and hit a Swellow, head on, and nearly nick the infected Zebstrika, as well. Behind him, as he continued to gape at the odd turn of events, Bass heard a snort of laughter burst out from a Gabite, whom he gathered was probably the Swellow’s companion. “Oh I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to hit you!” He knew it probably wouldn’t do him any good, standing there apologizing to the poor pokemon whom he’d probably knocked out, but he couldn’t help but apologize. After all, the Swellow did try to help him.

‘See Bass? This is EXACTLY why you don’t and should never travel with a group. You can’t do anything right without managing to screw it up somewhere along the way. Now do you see? Without Jane or Maura, you’ll only ruin things for others and yourself. ’ Sighing in defeat, Bass attempted to shake off his thoughts. He knew they were truths and couldn’t agrue against fact, so when he turned to look for the Gabite only to find himself in a sudden sandstorm, he was surprised to hear, “Now don't you attack me as well! I'm an ally," from the pokemon.

“You consider ME an ally?” Okay it was a silly question, but he just wanted to make sure he heard right. Knowing that the Gabite still deemed him, the clumsy Torterra who accidentally hit his ally instead of the infected Zebstrika, an ally, was, you could say, touching! “Thank you, for regarding me as your ally, despite my attack on your companion! I didn’t mean it, really, and I will attempt to make up for it someday, but with this sandstorm going on, shouldn’t we go and find them and get out of here? I honestly don’t want to stay here, vulnerable, any longer.”

((ooc: -10, I didn't mean for his hyper beam to be blasted just yet. I only meant for Bass to CHARGE his attack...sooooo, yeah)

Last edited by An Optimistic Pessimist on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Blackthorne City/Morning (1)

My breath rattled in my throat like a small pokemon in a jar.I had been running for weeks only stopping occasionally to rest.I had learned to stay away from towns because the infected always seemed to gather there.As I was scurrying past a town my eyes wild,my fur dirty and my nine tails dragging behind me,I heard the sounds of battle.

I skidded to a stop and turned my eyes to the city I had been running beside.I leaped on top of a low brocken down part of the wall that surrounded it.In the distance I could make out a few pokemon.

I dashed closer until I could peer from behind a broken house at the pokemon.There were two infected.One was a newbie.Her fur was oily and there were few cuts on her.Her body had several stripes running across her back.The other infected was not as new but was in good condition.It was a Luxray.An electric type.Quite powerful.

The uninfected appeared tobe winning,but that might not be the case.There was a Torterra apoligizing to a comatose Swellow.Hmm,he should keep his eyes on the batle then again heappeared to be quite powerful.Hmmph.He would do just fine as an ally.However the Swellow I wasnt so sure about.However a Gabite was behind those two and he looked in almost prime fighting condition.

Should i watch and observe or attack and hope for the best...
    I shall attack.
    I quickly darted behind the Luxray and used Extrasensory.Then I announced myself."I am Vladimir,The Ninetails of Southern Johto!However it doesn't matter that an insipid beast such as you knows my name.I am of course speaking to my newfound allies.Prepare to die beast."
    I then used quick attack I wanted to save my better moves for the finalbattle with the striped creature.

Hopefully my allies will be able to help me out.

Last edited by Thanatos on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Pokemon Center Ruins | Blackthorne City | Morning
    [11]

It hurt like the dickens. Her chest felt as if it were lit on fire... her head felt as if hammers were knocking upon it... her wings felt as if they were weighed by water...

Written squirmed in her unconsciousness state, the pain from the attack taking effect. Ow... The Swellow groaned in her mind, as the damage settled and it become a constant burn on her bones. Here I am, struggling to move, while my Human is out there, his life at stake. Grunting with determination, the Swallow Pokemon opened her eyes into tiny slits, taking in where she had fainted. Despite the rubble and destruction of the place, Written could tell that this was once the Pokemon Center of Blackthorne City.

Pushing herself upward to get on her feet, Written unsteadily focused on a row of items in front of her, her eyes drooping from lack of energy. Giving another grunt, she walked slowly to the isle, knocking over a Potion and a few Technical Machines. Alright... time to get back in the fray... The Swellow used her delicate talons to grip the handle of the Potion and sprayed it upon herself, sighing with relief as her pain instantly disappeared. The intellectual powers of humans... brilliance.

Written, now with rejuvenated energy, glanced at the Technical Machines, before plucking a pink one upward and letting its powers sink into her. The Technical Machine immediately shattered soon afterwards. For a few moments, she did nothing except stare at the broken disc, before she heard a voice proclaiming itself as "Vladimir", and threatening fiercely and adequately to the infected.

I can Rest now! Chirping with new found vigor, Written darted out of the remains of the Pokemon Center, and into the sandstorm. Good thing my glasses block the sand. "Rocket? Rocket?" She kept her pace, flying through the wicked sand, until she came face-to-face with a... tree? Odd thing to find in the middle of a sandstorm... Hiding in the branches of the humongous tree, Written looked around for this 'Vladimir'. He was obviously out for the infected, and Written could only hope that he'd let her in that business also.

Yet, despite her injuries and her pain, she wanted to live. She'd fight to live to see another day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Blackthorne City | Late Morning [7]

The Zebstrika collided with a living Gabite, she hissed in annoyance, "You are NOT ze enemy!" She wanted to fight the Torterra, not this stupid Gabite! The Zebstrika was unsure whether her hiss came out in plain out english or garbles, but nonetheless she threw the Gabite off. However, he unleashed a Sandstorm before the striped horse could do anything. Lilliana stomped her hooves, throwing a glare at the Dragon Pokemon, barely visible through the whipping sand.

She trudged away from the Gabite, getting away from such a unnecessary battle. Her real battle was with that Torterra, but it's not fair that she's hurt and he wasn't. Her trudging turned into trotting. She will have the battle again, she glanced back in case the Luxray were to come. If the Luxray is occupied, she'll be waiting then.

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 am

Blackthorn City/Late Morning (4)

"Well you're alive, ain't ya? And we both share an enemy. So yeah, I'd consider you an ally," Rocket said somewhat impatiently at the Torterra. His whole body trembled with excitement. He hadn't had a proper battle like this in a long time. Not with one Infected, but two, both of which were weak to his Dig attack. This would be a piece of cake.

As he prepared to dive underground again and give chase to the Zebstrika, the Torterra said something about getting out of there while they were concealed by the sandstorm. Growling, Rocket stamped his foot as he realised that perhaps he was right. But, damn it, he wanted to fight, to get stronger! To evolve!

Someone calling his name snapped him out of his silent tantrum, and with great surprise he caught sight of Written perched on the branch of a nearby tree. Amazed by her somewhat quick recovery, he decided that perhaps it was best that they retreated for now. He would get chance to battle the two Infected later.

The sandstorm was starting to die down a little, so Rocket said grumpily, "Alright, fine. Let's get away from here while we have the chance. You too," he addressed the rather big-headed Ninetails who had arrived on the scene as he ran past, heading towards the tree where Written was perched. "Come on," he called up to her. "If you can fly, lead us somewhere we can hide for a while. You probably know this place better than us."

Last edited by Saphira on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:21 am

Blackthorne City|Late Morning
    [4]

“Rocket? Rocket?” Hearing a voice yell from within the storm, one that wasn’t of the two infected, made Bass grin in happiness. He gathered that the voice was from the Swellow that he had accidentally knocked out earlier. ‘She’s alive! Which means I can still make amends with her and apologize for my horrible aim!’

In something comparable to child-like zeal, the massive Torterra bounded after the voice. In the distance, he was sure, though, that he had heard another voice, one that reminded him of the annoying man whom Maura had engaged in somewhat of a relationship, with. ‘Always using the royal we, if I remember correctly.’ Snorting lightly at the random comparison, Bass nearly missed the odd sensation of something penetrating the cover of the leaves on his tree.

"W-what in the world?" ...Okay, so they may be stuck in a sandstorm, making it perfectly normal for the leaves on his tree to rustle, but the Torterra was pretty darn sure that he felt something nesting in his tree. Feeling a tad bit nervous, Bass craned his neck, trying to find whatever was on his back.

“Oh why, hello there, Ms. Swellow.” there was always the possibility of him hallucinating, but he was very sure that he was looking at the ally to whom he had just knocked out earlier. He knew that in this position he couldn’t do much to protect himself and now his new companion, so the tortoise pokemon cast an apologetic smile before turning his head back to the land before him, which had begun to clear from the sandstorm. ‘Seems that I’ve lost the Gabite...I must find him!’

Straining his eyes as he looked through to find the Gabite, Bass spotted him, running towards the duo, with a Ninetails in tow. "Come on. If you can fly, lead us somewhere we can hide for a while. You probably know this place better than us." Looking up at the Swellow, Bass awaited the pokemon’s response, seeing as the Gabite had come to addressing her, rather than himself. As he waited, the Torterra took a moment to look each and every member of their rag-tag team over, chuckling to himself as he mused about what adventures were to come as the all continued on with their journeys. 'Seems like things are beginning to look up, huh, Jane, Maura.'

((ooc: Nice to have you back COTA! Hope you get better! :3))

Last edited by An Optimistic Pessimist on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Blackthorne City/Late Morning (2)
    Retreat?When I have the beastial pokemon on the ground before me?That is something I would normally I would never consider such a cowardly act but then again I'm unsure of the whereabouts of the Zebstrika and how strong she is.I weighed the pros and the cons of retreating but I need the other living pokemon to trust me.

I follow the Gabite as the Luxray tries to struggle to its feet cursing loudly.
    Grumbling under my breath.As I'm running behind him I say to my newound ally,"Would give me the pleasure of telling me your name,I would like to get acquainted with you as well as your fellow comrades.In case you failed to listen,I am Vladimir of southern Johto."As I await his response I look up to see the Swellow perched upon a tree with the Torterra underneath nearby.

I aproach the Torterra first as he seems to be the strongest of the three and therefore the most useful to me."Greetings,I would also like to know your name."

I look at the Swellow who seems to have regained some of her vigor as well as newfound steely determination.She could prove to be useful."Greetings to you young Swellow,it would be nice to become acquainted with you as well.However I agree with the Torterra,we must find a safe haven to recuperate within.As you are able to fly and therefore cover the most distance you are logically suited for this task."

Last edited by Thanatos on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:20 am

[ooc: yes, Written is in Bass' tree :3]
    Blackthorne City | Early Noon
    [12]

Why was she the leader? She was always a follower, someone who supported quietly, or gave suggestions, never the one to make the choices or lead a group. But here she was... leading...

"If you can fly, lead us somewhere we can hide for a while. You probably know this place better than us," Written, perched in the Torterra's tree all safe and sound, cocked her head to the side. She had read that Noctowls do that to enhance thinking stimulation. I've only read about this place, and by the time I reached here I was kind of brought into the fight right away... But she's read maps and stories about this place and its immediate surroundings; oh, for Arceus' sake, she's read all the books in the library and it couldn't prepare her for this dangerous expedition she was on now.

Gliding out of the grass type's tree, she flapped her wings to blow the sandstorm away from her. "We run south, and if we continue down that path, we should reach Route 45. It's pretty much a straight-forward run from there." Closing her eyes for a moment, Written tried to feel her inner directional patterns; after all, a bird has the best internal compass inside, especially when it comes to migrating. She faced the direction (she can't describe it other than being south), and pointed her beak. "We go this way.

"I'm Written in the Fates, by the way. Call me Written," she introduced herself to Vladimir and the Torterra, glancing at the two of them. She already knew Rocket, so what the hey, all four of them needed to get off on their journey as fast as possible. Written could relax and actually speak with them when they weren't in a life-endangering situation.

... she supposed it wasn't as hard as it seems.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 pm

[Ooc: Lilliana is just standing there. Anyone can go ahead and kill her]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Blackthorn City/Early noon (5)

Rocket blinked and stepped back to get a better look at the tree that Written was perched in. He let out a snort of laughter as he realised that it was the Torterra.

"Ha! I guess even my eyes are failing me in this sandstorm," he smirked, turning to hide his embarrassment. "At least it's starting to die down a little. Let's get out of here before those Infected find us. Oh, it's Rocket," he mumbled a reply to the Ninetails who appeared to fancy himself a little too much.

As he turned to move on, Rocket noticed the Infected Zebstrika just ... standing there, a hazy outline in the dying sandstorm. He grinned; she was just asking for it. Not only would it give him the experience that he needed, but it was a chance to prove himself to his new friends.

Without warning to the others, Rocket ran straight towards the Zebstrika and jumped onto her back. Before she could react, he slashed his claw straight across her throat, killing her instantly. As her bloodied carcass fell to the ground at his feet, Rocket felt his body strengthening as the experience that he had long since needed flowed through him.

Yes ... it won't be long now.

Trying not to appear too smug, Rocket returned to the others hastily. "Well at least that's one less Infected to worry about. Let's get out of here before her friend finds out what we've done," he said, running south towards Route 45 as fast as he could.

Last edited by Saphira on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:12 pm

((ooc: :'D im sorry, but is is alright if you guys skip me for now? OTL My writer's block is really screwing with me, and I don't think I can even write out a post properly. So, uh, for now, um, just think of Bass following the others)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Noon (3)
    The Swellow now know as Written of The Fates looked uncomfortable with her newfound position but I dismissed that with a thought.We are a team now.It's essential operate as sleek as a machine,no matter the uncomfortness you feel in that position.

I hear the Gabite known as Rocket shoot off like...a rocket.He races across the swiftly clearing sandstorm.I can make out the shape of the other undead which I ignored after attacking the Luxray.With one swift move he severes the cartaroid artery of the Zebstrika.With that one strike,in that one second,what little life remains in the Zebstrika,vanishes,

My mind flashes back in time.And I see the same look on my master's face as the Zebstrika mirrors it.I turn my back on the Zebstrika...just like I've turned my back on my master several months ago.

I follow my allies as Rocket races to catch up.I underestimated him.Not only was he quick to act but he was also quick to devise a strategy to take down the Zebstrika.What Rocket lacked in the raw power of the Torterr and the intelligenge of Written In The Fates,he made up with skill.However he clearly didn't like me.He tenses when he talks to me and stares at me with almost open hostility that he probably doesn't know he's broadcasting.I'll have to watch my back around this one.

I turn my head to the Torterra and say,"I never received your name,Comrade.Would you be so generous as to announce yourself to me?"As he responds I almost smile.However that would betray my intentions.Although Rocket disdains me I need not care.After all I have already gathered the allegiances of the others.

Last edited by Thanatos on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 am

Blackthorne City | Noon
    [17]

And so... their real adventure began.

Written watched with grim silence and quiet fascination as Rocket sped off through the dirt and easily took down the Zebstrika. Despite the horrible settings they were forced onto, and the lone electric infected somewhere hidden, the Swellow was piqued. Questions piled in her mind, but for now, she kept her beak shut. We can speak as we wish later on. The Swellow dived forward, keeping in close distance of her other teammates. I sure hope that my feathers can be seen through this thick sandstorm.

She continued to push herself against the sandstorm, though slowly weakening, was very tough on her newly developed wings. With her slow going, Written pushed her glasses back from habit, and her thoughts started to push themselves to the front of her mind.

Written in the Fates was quizzical- Rocket, Vladimir, and the Torterra were suddenly there, after she had lost someone she had connected to after so long. Rocket seemed adequate, albeit a little boastful and strong-willed, but the Swellow could see he had a goal in mind; having one pushes themselves to their limits.

The Ninetails... Written glanced back through the sandstorm, towards the fire type in slight confusion. She'd have to investigate yet what this Ninetails is truly about. The flying type sighed as she surged through the blustering sand once more- she had no clue of the Torterra, besides the tree it held harvesting Pecha berries.

"We're almost there, I'm certain of it!" She hollered back to them, extending her tired wings and attempting to gain more elevation. We have so much to live for! We can do this!
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:48 am

Blackthorn City/Noon (6)

Rocket ran, but not too fast; he wanted to make sure that Written remained in his line of sight so he didn't go the wrong way. It wasn't hard to miss the entrance to Route 45 though, seeing as they had just ran out of what remained of the sandstorm. A wooden bridge was built over a ravine. Beyond that was a sign that had once directed Pokemon Trainers of the way to go: 'Route 45, continue southwards for New Bark Town and Cherrygrove City.'

"Get a move on," he yelled behind him to the others, "before that Luxray turns up." He reached the bridge and stopped to examine it. It was in relatively good condition, but didn't look like it could stand too much weight. The fact that it had no bars at the side to stop them from falling to the river below worried him - he couldn't swim at all.

"We'd better go one at a time," he said, trying not to get dizzy from looking at the drop below. "You guys go ahead, I'll stay here and keep watch..." He swallowed and forced himself to look away from the drop. Heights and water ... he hated both of them.

Last edited by Saphira on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 am