Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team - Page 19 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:32 am

(I really wanted to post, but I can't as of now; please skip me.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+-+-+ Apolonia | Route 7 [Near western Saffron gatehouse] | Afternoon | Post Count 3 +-+-+

As she waited for the snivy to emerge from the debris cloud, Apolonia looked about the area around her. Her ears were raised up high, scanning the area for threats. The rumbling from the collapsing buildings was beginning to end, and in the quiet that followed nothing but the sound of the mild wind could be heard. She sniffed, and there was no undead taint in the breathing forest air. Up above the forest road, the bright afternoon sun could be seen at its apex. It was also rather hot, and so Apolonia remained under the shade of the forest.

She was already beginning to plan ahead, and as she did so she looked over her fur and took out a few bits of glass and stone that had gotten caught in it. None of the shards had penetrated it, and she was grateful for her fur’s thickness for that.

Anyways, Apolonia thought, looking back up towards the dust cloud. If the snivy cooperates with her, maybe they could search out the area for a shelter? The city is obviously too dangerous to stay in at night, and the undead are sure to converge there after all that racket. Food and water were also not out of the question, if they could find some. She lightly shook her head in irritation with her thoughts; her instincts were already taking reign over the situation. Shelter and food was not the most important thing right now. First, she would have to speak with the snivy. The most important thing right now was to see if she would cooperate with her, let alone be able to understand her....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Route 7 | Afternoon | 80
    Shrapnel was flying everywhere and the noise of various metals creaking and hitting the ground was present. Yue looked up, greeted by nothing more than a swarming cloud of dust. Yue looked back down and was greeted by a human-like shadow, just barely visible from where she was. Yue looked around. Was the Ninetales there? She didn't want to find out, actually. She stared at the figure intently, hoping that for just once she could be intimidating. It was a transparent facade, however; it was plain as day to see she was trembling in her spot, practically glued to the floor. She cried out to it. "Don't you come any closer!" Yue yelled out to it, her sentence soppy with fear. She reiterated, this time more confidently but still with underlying fear. "Take a step closer and I'll slit your throat!" From under her bow, she pulled out a particularly sharp leaf. At every turn she had to defend herself--what has this world come to?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 am

+-+-+ Apolonia | Route 7 [Near west Saffron gatehouse] | Afternoon | Post Count 4 +-+-+

And it would seem that the Snivy was already misunderstanding her. As the serpent was turning about to look through the dust and debris surrounding it, she had fixed its gaze upon Apolonia. Apolonia made a small step back out of caution that the Snivy might attack. The other person was staring back at her relentlessly, even though her body was quivering with fear. Before the serpent had stared at her, she seemed to have been looking for someone else. The child must be looking for the illusion ninetales that Apolonia used earlier. She must have really been startled by that illusion after all. It bothered the Zoroark to know that her own attempt to appear harmless may have actually backfired.

“Don’t you come any closer!” The snivy threatened, its voice saturated with fear. “Take a step closer and I’ll slit your throat!” Apolonia watched as the Snivy pulled out a sharp leaf from somewhere near the tip of her tail. Fortunately, she was also speaking simply enough for Apolonia to understand. The zoroark thought about a reply for a moment, creating a small awkward silence. When the words came to her mind she spoke.

“I do not want to hurt you; the buildings were falling and I was concerned.” Her gentle, young voice held a distinct Polish accent, which adorned the slightly awkward nature of her speech. “I am Apolonia, a Zoroark. That Ninetales was my illusion, sorry.” The last part was particularly awkward, as she drew a small toothy frown out of personal shame for the incident.

As embarrassing as her broken Pokémon Speech was, the Snivy should be able to understand her. She held her hands close to her chest, a nonverbal gesture to try and make herself look less intimidating as she waited for an answer.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Saffron City ((Eastern Part of Saffron)) || Afternoon ((1))
    The virtual Pokemon quietly flew in to it's small out cove in the abandoned Pokemart. It had chosen this spot for it's dwelling because it was more likely to encounter survivors. But none were foolhardy enough to enter the city, at least not to it's knowledge. It was likely however, that during it's time asleep during the daytime yesterday that some events happened. "When am I going to stop being alone?" The infected said as red tears started to flow from it's eye. "I don't want to be alone."It had been alone ever since it escaped from that accursed building, and despite it's best efforts it was slowly starting to lose it's mind. "Maybe it's for the best that I don't meet anyone. I'll eventually turn out just like those monsters anyways..." It said despairingly. It nestled itself into the corner of the basement, and entered sleep mode for the day, it was light however. The Virtual Pokemon knew of the monstrosities that lurked outside. They would not hesitate to kill it even though it was infected like them.

It never dreamed. It was useless to dedicate space for an unneeded function to it's program. What it did do however, was go over the previous events that happened that day. It had patrolled over the city, looking for any survivors. When it entered one of the crumbling houses however he encountered an Undead Golduck. Like always, it attempted to reason with it in hopes that his Psychic typing had left at least a fraction of his mind. It attacked the Porygon on sight, screeching gurgled rage. It took a quick Thunderbolt to get out of there and the frightened normal type immediately flew to the other half of the city. It had encountered far less infected than usual on his way back, possibly indicated a far larger threat was approaching. The Porygon had not encountered it however, and he returned to it's stronghold early that day. It jolted awake when he heard a steady tapping outside. Possibly footsteps. It zoomed up the steps to the window, and watched with hope but caution.

"It's only the water..." It floated back down the floor slowly. It looked to the ground, and cried silently for the second time that night. It glided back down to it's spot in the Basement. It wouldn't be sleeping much tonight. So it quietly started to sing the main part of 'Cara mia addio' for some shread of comfort. It was taught the song as part of testing for it's vocal unit. "Cara bella, cara mia bella! Mia bambina, o ciel! Ché la stimo... Ché la stimo. O cara mia, addio! La mia bambina cara, perché non passi lontana? Sì, lontana da Scïenza, Cara, cara mia bambina? Ah, mia bella! Ah, mia cara! Ah, mia cara! Ah, mia bambina! O cara, cara mia..." The song itself was wonderful, but when sung by the Sentry was truly beautiful. As was it's programming. It had always passed that test without a flaw. Even now when it's foreign language speaking program was starting to deteriorate, it could sing it perfectly.

As the last of the song faded from it's vocal processor it felt a tad bit better. That song reminded it of simpler times back at Silph. The early days of testing were always a joy to the Virtual Pokemon. Even the Target practice. It was all so wonderful until..."No. I don't want to think about that right now..." It rested it's head in preparation to attempt sleep mode once again, and it closed it's eye and began to relax...

Until it heard the shouts of rage coming from the distance. Flying back up the stairs excitedly, it looked out the window and used the zoom feature on it's optical to see a Large black Fox towering over what seemed to be a small snake holding a leaf. Cursing it's deteriorated species recognition program, it flew out the door and headed to the treeline. I don't want to scare them after all. The Virtual pokemon watched the two from the tree tops excitedly. Finally! Now I won't be alone! I'm so happy... It was so overcome with emotion that it started quivering and crying it's red liquid again and it dripped down it's face to the ground.

Growlithe
    Growlithe
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Growlithe Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:39 am

Once more, Growlithe found himself pitted against his most dreaded foe, boredom. He wandered aimlessly, whining and pining for a moment’s attention in a world that refused to satisfy his insatiable hunger for fun. Each and every playmate had grown weary of his games, too tired to handle his boisterous nature – yet he refused to give up. His restless mind would not allow such defeat. Growlithe wanted a friend and he would have one.

As if the heavens were answering his prayers, the Harbinger rounded the corner to find a pair of creatures stood just ahead of him. The canine seemed too serious, her height instantly deterring the sadistic pup as his attention soon fell to the cowering grass-type before her. He couldn’t see the snivy’s face, her back to him, but he was confident she would be the perfect candidate for his games. Beaming, smile distorted by the lack of lower jaw, Growlithe barrelled towards her.

“PLAY!”

The word was hardly intelligible, a slurred cry of joy emerging as a loud, shrill bark. The Harbinger greeted his new friend with a take down attack, the unsuspecting reptile slammed to the ground with an unpleasant crack. She screamed, the sound misinterpreted by her attacker as a sound of glee. Growlithe yipped cheerfully, tail wagging fiercely as pounced on top of her – claws tearing deep into her spindly arms until they were hanging by a few delicate tendons. Her frenzied cries only grew louder, the snivy begging for mercy as Growlithe bounced merrily around her. Soon, he was laughing.

The heat wave attack that ensued was merciless.

The flames erupted from his mouth in an uncontrollable stream, fire consuming both the snivy and her attacker. Growlithe cackled maniacally through the inferno, his laugh akin to a child’s. The flames didn’t stop, the foliage alighting in an instance as the screeching snivy slowly and painfully burnt to death as the Harbinger danced joyously around it – his own rotting pelt aflame. He paid no mind to the zoroark, knowing his fire would reach her in due time, and content with his fun pranced away. His playmate was dead – burnt to an unrecognisable mass of charred flesh and shrivelled leaves, but the Harbinger was blissfully unaware.

Trotting away, his thirst for fun quenched once more, Growlithe set off in search of his next playmate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:22 pm

+-+-+ Apolonia | Route 7 [Near west Saffron gatehouse] | Afternoon | Post Count 5 +-+-+

Apolonia waited for a while, but there was no reaction from the snivy. Either she was thinking about what to say or something had gone wrong. Great, Apolonia thought; she messed up her words again didn't she? The zoroark backed up apprehensively, unsure if the frightened serpent would actually lunge at her or not. As she kept her cautious eyes upon the other living creature she became gradually aware of a strange sound echoing through the late afternoon air. Something distant yet clear, a flowing melody uttered in a strange language. The sudden melody had slowly overpowered the dull atmosphere of the land, and it certainly begged for Apolonia's attention. She looked towards the wrecked city of Saffron, the melody's point of origin. The song itself was unfamiliar to her, and its lyrics were not easy to discern. But she thought she could recall the song from somewhere. Was it in Italian? Her curiosity was growing, yet she doubted the sanity of its singer. What fool would sing such a beautiful song in such dangerous times? She would have been completely picked up by the song in any other time or place, but sadly this was not the place to fall prey to its peace.

Just like a dream the song faded into nothingness, but its lyrics stuck to Apolonia's mind. She turned her head to see what the Snivy had thought of it, but something else stole her attention. There had just been a small smile on her face, but it broke when she saw an Undead wandering out of the forest on the opposite side of the road. She saw the Growlithe, before the Snivy could even turn around to look for herself.

All it took was just that one distorted bark from the beast, and she knew that she had to run. That was her command to herself. The growlithe was unnaturally strong; her powerful instincts could easily sense it. And she herself had a good idea of what the growlithe was. It was something she had heard of when she was with Ibuki: A type of Undead only spoke of in horror stories, a Harbinger. The wickedness of the creature was plainly obvious. It emanated a savage force which caused her fur to prickle and cause her mind to scream for self-preservation.

And while she was ensared with shock, the Harbinger lunged at the snivy. Apolonia knew she could not save her fellow living being. She reacted before the growlithe landed upon its victim. She could not think of regret right now, only survival. She leapt back into the forest from whence she came, and once she was far enough away from the growlithe her body assumed the illusion form of the masculine ninetales from before. She continued to flee, hurrying along the outskirt of Saffron City's forest border. 

She did not look back once. When she was finally satisfied at how far she had run, Apolonia saw that she had come all the way to side of the northern gatehouse. She had made little noise getting there, and she was mostly certain the growlithe was preoccupied with its kill. She looked around alertly. There was no smell of rot and no motion could be seen in the thick forest. The crackling of a barely audible fire back at the area of the attack crackled eerily desite its great distance from her. No Undead had come to view the attack, for now. After taking a quick sniff around a thick tree she was standing beside and peering up into its branches, the false ninetales clambered up and into the thick foliage. Perfect cover from the Undead. She leaned back upon a branch, knowing she would have to wait to make sure she was not being hunted by the snivy's attacker.

At least it felt like a rainstorm would start soon. During her retreat, Apolonia had felt a comfortingly cool and damp breeze flowing through the forest: The breath of a rainstorm. The weather was humid, too; the forest is rather lush and the fires will be stifled. But now she felt a certain guilt for running. That Snivy deserved better. She shook her head, and remained within the hollow. A predator had gotten the Snivy. She does not need to mourn; she just needs to go on. "Dobra wola za uczynek stoi." She sighed. She still hasn't found Ibuki in this city, either. Then she looked down to herself, and muttered in English. "You had to flee, Apolonia. To survive. Take the will for the deed. Just live on." With a resolute sigh she remained in the branches of that thick tree, listening as the pattering of a light rainshower began.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Saffron City (Near West Saffron Gatehouse)|| Afternoon ((2))

Watching in terror as the horrific canine pranced over to the duo it was observing, his audio files unresponsive all he could do was screech out quiet static in his attempts to warn them. They couldn't hear it however, and the Snivy was slaughtered like the Wicker Man. Crying in pain as the intense flames enveloped the grass snake, the heat harming him even from this distance. He did the only logical course of action available at that time. Escape. And escape he did, flying off at a remarkable speed as far away as he could. His tears mingled with the rain as they both decended to the ground under the influence of gravity. Taking cover in one of the burned out buildings, he finally allowed himself to let out a sob. "Why did she have to die?" He questioned the emptiness.

"She was so young...!" It was too much for the poor Porygon, and his tears renewed their effort and burst out from him as he sobbed hysterically. He went on in this state for several minutes as he just tried to unload the events of that day. Remaining silent for a time, he finally manged to choke out "Y-Y-You'd think I'd become jaded to death by this point...But no. I'm glad I haven't either, to think someone becoming numb at this kind of loss! Just because it happens often doesn't mean it's any less tragic!" Startling himself with that outburst, he reminded himself that he was indeed, alone. But, maybe that Fox survived? Oh sweet science I hope she is! I hope she isn't mad at me for running away..."But even if she is any, company is better than being alone. I think she headed to the north..." Hovering back over to the window, he pointed his optical to the north and glimpsed what appeared to be a Ninetails hiding in the foliage near the gatehouse. Focusing on the Pokemon he managed to get a better look. His previous assumption appeared to be correct, it was indeed a Ninetails. A Male no less, somewhat rare for the species. He looks kind of intimidating..."B-But! That doesn't mean I can't at least try to say hello."

Flying down to ground level after scanning the area for any undead, he his in the shadows as he (oh so carefully!) made his way near the Ninetails. Trying his best to at least partially obscure himself from the Illusion, he called out nervously to the Fox in a timid tone "H-Hello there..."Oooooh! be more friendly! "Wonder weather we're having, eh?" If he had hands he would have face palmed at his awkwardness. Curse my social ineptitude!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:36 pm

+-+-+ Apolonia | Forest around northern Saffron gatehouse | Afternoon | Post Count 6 +-+-+

Her peace ended when she heard a nearby voice. It brushed her ears and brought her to attention. She sat there in the treetop, glaring towards the direction she had heard it come from. Her molten ninetales's eyes browsed the surrounding area. Slowly, so as to not startle the unknown creature into attacking, she pushed her back off of the tree trunk and turned to perch upon her thick perch. She could not hear or see anything, a troubling sign. Only a predator would be so deathly silent. Has the Growlithe returned to kill her as well?

"H-hello there. Wonderful weather we're having, eh?"

.... Apparently not. The shy voice was very odd. So odd, that Apolonia became slightly curious of the stranger who owned it. The voice was very much unlike anything she had ever heard before. It sounded distorted, but yet coherent. Almost as if its user were not even a Pokémon, but rather some artificial being. And she's never heard a Golurk or Sigilyph talk like that before.

Apolonia leapt down from the tree, her body taking the landing with a firm grace. She stood there beneath the tree, her ears flicking and her pupil-less eyes searching. Her crouched form depicted illusively by the alertly standing Ninetales.

If it was artificial, then maybe it was made by Humans? Could it speak English? She glared upon the general area she had heard the voice come from, a patch of brush she could not see through. The illusion ninetales's jaws puffed with small embers, a sign that the fox was not going to let down her defenses because of a little bit of curiosity.

"If you have a rational mind, stranger, you will reveal yourself." She replied in English, with a firm and fair male voice. Somewhat expecting the stranger to not understand what she was saying, she offhandedly added to her reply in Polish. "(And yes, the weather is fine today.)"

((OOC -- Meh, I will translate the polish sentence (the one in parentheses) later tonight :b))
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Saffron City (Near North Saffron Gatehouse)|| Afternoon ((3))
    The rain was starting to pour now, it cascaded down the Sentry but he didn't care, he had far more pressing matters to deal with. He wants to see me?!? But he'll see I'm...Like them and try to kill me! The artificial pokemon involentairly squeeked as he flinched at the thought.

But...I can't just keep talking to him from the shadows. That'd make him just as nervous! I'll have to be really careful, I'd better be prepaired to run at a moments notice. And I can always follow him while he gets a chance to cool down...
    Mustering up his courage, he slowly came towards the light and approached the Ninetails before quickly changing his mind. It would be unwise to reveal the fact of his infection as of yet. Maybe after he had earned the Fox's trust first then would he inform him. He only partially revealed himself to the Fox, so he was only somewhat visible with his Red eye illuminated in the darkness. "Good Afternoon sir..."

Looking up to the sky, he stuttered out to the Fox more loudly this time.
    "P-P-Perha-a-aps we could get to some s-s-shelter first? I believe that a more safe enviroment would be better suited for introductions. I have a nice hideaway underneath the Pokemart that may still have some supplies!' Darn it! He'll think I'm trying to ambush him! "Umm, I-I-If you have any other suggestions I'm h-bzzert- to oblige."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:39 am

+-+-+ Apolonia | Forest around northern Saffron gatehouse | Afternoon | Post Count 7 +-+-+

As the foliage began to rustle, Apolonia stared attentively. Her ears were shifting about to make sure that the stranger was alone, that this was not an ambush. But what she did not expect was just how strange the creature that shyly made its way into her presence was. As it slowly revealed itself she was able to see some subtle details of its body in the dim illumination of its eye and from her lightly burning jaws. And it was even more peculiar than the voice it possessed. Its body was very birdlike, with sharp body angles and heavily contrasting hues of red and blue. One half of its uncanny pink face had been consumed by a deep crimson coloration. The sole remaining, dim red eye opposite the vivid area seemed stained by something that could only vaguely be described as blood. That was, if this thing had any blood at all; the whole thing just looked so.... inorganic. Whether these were actually signs of infection or not was questionable; the entire thing was just so uncanny to her that it almost did not matter. But just as soon as it appeared, the creature hesitated and moved no further from its cover, leaving only half of its body to be seen. In a very low and nervous voice it greeted her. "Good afternoon sir." Sir? Well, it seemed it did not know she was actually a Zoroark. This was excellent; she still had the element of surprise on her side.

But rationally, Apolonia wanted to tear it to pieces as soon as it had broken its cover. Her posture partially revealed that, as her golden muscles had tensed up ever since it had made its appearance. But curiosity was holding her back. She looked as hostile as before, yet she was still calmly contemplating the creature. She was sure that it was Human-made now. And it was speaking in coherent English, which was actually quite pleasant. So in return, she too spoke in the English tongue. "Good afternoon, stranger." Her mood was quite formal, even though she was suspicious of its motives.

This stranger is certainly sane enough to have blown its cover under a firm warning. But all Undead were mentally unstable. She would still have to be careful with this thing, even if it could speak in a language she understood. Even if it did feel wonderful to speak with someone that did not want to rip her throat out at first glance. And so the embers did not leave her closed jaws, and her infernal stare -- though easier than it had been just a while ago -- never stopped burning. 

When the strange creature spoke again, she listened quietly. Its intentions were suspicious, for it proposed that they go back into that crumbling city to find some eave against the rain. To her, that was risky in so many ways it was ridiculous. She listened as it spoke again, taking a small interest in the way its voice had buzzed. "Uum, I-I-If you have any other suggestions I'm h-bzeert to oblige." Apolonia knew just the place.

"There is a small rocky overhang nearby. It is much safer than being in that collapsing city." And it would do better to keep this thing in her own environment, where she would have the advantage. It seemed not to mind. Getting up, Apolonia turned around and with a flick of her nine tails walked away from the city. Deliberately, she kept the tails fanned out in case the creature attempted to bite her. It would be biting nothing but air if it tried.

While they were making the short trip, she asked the creature a question. "So, you understand English? There are not a lot of Pokémon these days who speak it fluently." This thing was doing her quite a good favor in allowing her to choose their shelter, since she could now make absolute sure of what its motives were. And, more importantly, whether it was infected or not. So far it seemed rather kind, but the oddly damaged state of its body still made her suspicious. The flames which had formed around her jaws were gone by now, as she kept only the cautiously burning fire of her eyes upon its glowing eye. She did feel a little guilty, though, for subtly manipulating it. For something so strange, it was actually quite sincere. She sorta liked that.

((OOC -- I am assuming he is talking in English, Twilight. If that is not what you meant then I will edit it :3  Oh, and do not worry; Apolonia is just cautious of T right now. She'll lighten up soon xb))
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

((I hate to do this but skip, I lost my post. Just know that T-6321 agreed in a shy manner, followed Apolonia, and jumped a little because he's still scared when she asked him the question. His answer was that It was programmed into him by the humans.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:12 am

+-+-+ Apolonia | Forest northeast of northern Saffron gatehouse | Afternoon | Post Count 8 +-+-+

Reluctantly, her strange stalker had come out of its cover. She made sure to keep her eyes on it, and even as she scrutinized it she remained peaceful. It followed her slowly; it's still quite shy, obviously. It appeared to have a badly damaged leg and its linear tail was a bruised red, but whether it was infected or not she could not tell. How would a synthetic creature even appear infected? What a strange creature this thing is. 

It flinched in surprise when she asked her question, but gave an answer: That English had been programmed into him by the humans. Apolonia calmly acknowledged its reply, her masculine voice giving a hmm of agreement. "I thought so."

The rocky hideaway was only a small distance away from the city. She leapt over a small, growing brook as she went along, and found her destination camped in between a closely huddled section of trees just beyond it. The rocky entrance was driven into the edge of a sharply inclined hill. Underneath a stony hood which loomed over the entrance was a small opening just tall and wide enough to fit someone of her size in (and possibly the stranger, she cautiously noticed, since he was so small). After making a careful sniff around the inside to make sure nothing had entered the den, the false ninetales sat under the rocky eave and faced her follower. The rain was gradually getting heavier, and she was thankful she had gotten out of it beforehand. She shook her fur to get the excess water out of her fur, and waved one of her tails to invite him to take shelter from the rain as well.

Now that she had this thing out of its....his cover, she could learn more about him. Once he had gotten shelter from the rain, she started the introductions first. "My name is Radosław." The polish accent of her voice became obvious as she told the false name, having spoken it many times before to strangers. "Or Radek, if you prefer. Now, why did you want to see me?"
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Saffron City (Near North Saffron Gatehouse)|| Afternoon ((4))
    The Sentry sighed in relief when the fox seemed content with his answer. He didn't want him to know about his connections to Silph...The fox seemed to pursure the idea no further, so T-6321 followed after him hovering silently.
    What is with these readings? The heat signature on this guy is all wrong, he should be a lot smaller than this! It must be a malfunction. Science know I've been having a lot of those lately...
    He looked up at the small crevace in the side of the hill. As a Sentry, he could appritiate the statistics of the hideout. With it's small, single opening attackers would be forced to go through a narrow route which could easily be defended, All he'd have to do was entrench himself thoughly, and blast away with either his Thunderbolt or Ice Beam. And for extra power he could use Conversion to gain the type boost.
    He was happily calculating statistics when the Fox greeted him, startling the Artifical Pokemon once more.
    "Oooh! Erm, what?" Oh dear! I need to be more observant of my surroundings!
    Turning to face the disguised Zorark, he cleared his throught, (A programming quirk to simulate actually speaking with a person) and responded graciously.
    "Thank you for welcoming me into your shelter Radowslaw." Oooh, Is that Polish?!? "I'm glad you seem quite reasonable considering the circumstances." Get to the point!

He paused momentairly, before continuing in a sweet tone, and then a sharp sythetic mantra."My name is: UNIT NUMBER T-6321 TERTIARY ADJUNCT 5 OF UNIMATRIX 001, VERSION BETA 9.5 AT YOUR SERVACE."
    "It's a joy to make your aqauintance!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:17 pm

+-+-+ Apolonia | Apolonia's Den (N.E. of northern Saffron gatehouse) | Afternoon | Post Count 9 +-+-+

Her introduction had startled the machine. He appeared to have been looking over her home, but he eagerly dismissed his observance to speak with her. "Thank you for welcoming me into your shelter Radosław. I'm glad you seem quite reasonable given the circumstances." 

The fox nodded to the compliment, and sat their patiently as he continued to talk.

"My name is: UNIT NUMBER T-6321 TERTIARY ADJUNCT 5 OF UNIMATRIX 001, VERSION BETA 9.5 AT YOUR SERVACE." The voice was quite surprising, for something coming from a machine. It sung like a song but also remained completely clear. "It's a joy to make your acquaintance!"

"It is good to make your acquaintance as well, T-6321." As her guest's voice echoed within her thoughts, Apolonia realized something. Before they enter the den, she might as well ask him it. "By the way, were you the one I heard singing earlier? Your Italian lyrics were very good." The light golden fox smiled humbly.

((OOC -- Blah, short post for now. But there will be plenty to go off of in the next round of posts.))
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:21 am

Saffron City|| Apolonia's Den (Near North Saffron Gatehouse)|| Afternoon ((5))
    "You...You heard me? the Sentry squeaked put bashfully. Curling up and looking as small as possible, "Thanks...it wasn't really much, just small aria..." he muttered quietly. He was so Shy! All those months alone...Why was he acting like this now?!? I refuse to do this to myself! I'm not going to let my mind waste away in loneliness when the solution is right here! Almost instantly, his demeanor changed. Gone was the diminutive look of submission, replaced with iron-clad determination.

"Would you like to hear more?" He stated boldly. Nodding sharply, he hovered to a near-by ledge to perform for his new found acquaintance. The Sentry cleared his throat, much like how an actual singer would, and began to serenade the fox in a enchanting mezzo soprano melody.

"Non so piu cosa son, cosa faccio,
    Or di foco, ora sono di ghiaccio,
    Ogni donna cangiar di colore,
    Ogni donna mi fa palpitar.
    Solo ai nomi d'amor, di diletto,
    Mi si turba, mi s'altera il petto,
    E a parlare mi sforza d'amore
    Un desio ch'io non posso spiegar.
    Non so piu cosa son, cosa faccio,
    Or di foco, ora sono di ghiaccio,
    Ogni donna cangiar di colore,
    Ogni donna mi fa palpitar.
    Parlo d'amore vegliando,
    Parlo d'amor sognando,
    All'acqua, all'ombra, ai monti,
    Ai fiori, all'erbe, ai fonti,
    All'eco, all'aria, ai venti,
    Che il suon de'vani accenti
    Portano via con se.
    E se non ho chi m'oda,
    Parlo d'amor con me!"

He opened his eye to see the fox staring incredulously at him, he tilted his head in a manner similar to a dog in prepairation to question the manner, but he froze.
    "Non so piu cosa son, cosa faccio...Is a love song...?!?"

All of his composure and resolve the artifical pokemon had built up was washed away in an instant. What have I done?!? Even if the fox in front of me was gay, what self concious entity would stand such a brash accidental attempt at seduction? He, in his eyes, vainly tried to choke out apologies to the offended individal, but in his embarassment he wasn't able to even utter a single decernable sentence. Hanging his head in shame, he hovered before the fox to recieve whatever punishment he thought Radowslaw would inflict.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 9:13 am

+-+-+ Apolonia | Apolonia's Den (N.E. of northern Saffron gatehouse) | Afternoon | Post Count 10 | Current Illusion :: Ninetales +-+-+

"You.... You heard me?" T-6321 appeared to be attempting to shrink himself down out of embarrassment. "Thanks...it wasn't really much, just small aria..." But he boldly bounced back from his shyness, earning a smirk from the fox.

"Would you like to hear more?" Apolonia needed to give that some thought. The song would likely draw unwanted attention. But at the same time, it would be wondrous to hear another song. And the rain should help to dampen the melody's distance. With a smile and a nod, she agreed. "I would love to."

He cleared his throat and sung something beautiful. The melody was excellent. It brought her back good memories of when life was not so brutal. She smiled at the thoughts, and at him. As the song continued on, she felt herself settle down and focus entirely upon it.

The lyrics were not vague to her. She had learned of their english translations in the past and loved the song so much she never really forgot them. It was one of the few songs she knew in a language other than Polish or English. And then it struck her that he was singing something romantic. As the song ended the fox stared at T-6321 with slight incredulousness, wondering just how much he knew of his own song's lyrics. "Non so piu cosa son.... is a love song?!?" As soon as he had himself realized what the song's meaning was, he floated crestfallen before Apolonia. 

T-6321's reaction to the situation was enough to make her lose control of her voice. 'Radosław' made an uncharacteristic laugh. A laugh that sounded deep and had an obviously feminine origin. As soon as she realized she had betrayed her true voice Apolonia felt ashamed. Her ninetales form drew back its ears in embarrassment. The slip created an awkward moment between them that she desperately wanted to get rid of. Too bad it took her a good ten seconds to make up a saving excuse, allowing the anxious quiet to be filled with the sound of the increasing rainfall. She looked out to the rain as she tried to assemble both her words and her false voice.

"Erm, sorry about that. My mother always said I had a girl's laugh. But yes, your song was beautiful." Apolonia returned her attention to T-6321, giving a curteous smile. "I am not offended, T. You did not know that was a romance song, did you?" The fox laughed in good humor. "I am neither a homosexual nor a woman, but if I was either I think I would be charmed right now."

Underneath, she felt herself blushing. Not because she was charmed by him -- heavens, no --  but because his accidental flirting was just so adorable. Thank goodness she kept the blush from showing on her illusion form. That would have only made things more embarrassing.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sat May 11, 2013 7:47 pm

((My Internet's being very moody, so I'll have to skip this round. I'll try to get things sorted out, but if I can't I'll go into the Safehouse.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:32 pm

(( OOC -- Skipping so that you can post, Twilight. ))
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Mon May 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Saffron City|| Apolonia's Den (Near North Saffron Gatehouse)|| Afternoon ((6))

How odd! That...it is very peculiar that he would let out a sound so divergent from his normal speech patterns. At least he isn't angry. But, is this heat signature I'm getting from him just a glitch? I'll talk to him about it later.

The artificial Pokemon gazed back shyly when the Fox complemented him. Sure the sentry's voice was nice, but it wasn't any better than the others of his model class he told himself.
    If I look back...they were probably better than me. Perfect...I could never be that.
    Especially now. I can feel myself deteriorating, my very exsistence is corrupting. How long do I have until my heart stops beating? It's cruel...Getting to now someone when your fated to die. I'm so selfish!
    I should just go and die alone...Save Radowslaw the grief.
    But...I͓̦̙͘͝ͅ ̡̜͍͓̩́C̸̢̹̦̞͇̼͈A̵͇̤̠͙͞Ń̼͉͕̥̕'̼͙̞̲̬T̵̴͉̼̹̬̯ ̢̢͓̣̘̻͜B̷͉͔͓̺̟͘ͅE̖͎͖͠͝ ̦͢A̸͔̰̙̩̝̦̜̠Ļ̙̠̜̙̼O͞͏̮̩͕̫N̸̞̙͙͠E̛̞̮

"Ahhh!"

The Sentry stopped himself before he executed a fatal error.

"Umm..Yes. Thank you..." The Sentry offhandedly mumbled after shaking his head in an attempt to clear his faculties.
    "I-If it's not to much trouble, I'd like to get some ah...Air. Yes." That is what you say isn't it?
    "Just a moment..."

After he mumbled out that awkward string of sentences to his vulpine host, the Sentry quietly hovered over to the entrance of the cave and stared out deep in thought of what just happened to him.
    What was That?!? I've had errors before, but none so dramatic...If I didn't know any better I'd say I have a mental disorder. "That wouldn't be surprising..."
    The sentry gasped when he saw something move about in the treetops under the downpour.
    "R-BZZZT-Radowslaw!!!"
    The Sentry backed away from the opening in fear of what might be out there. He went too far however and bumped into the fox, squeaking in surprise at his presence.
    Quickly putting himself together before he did anything regrettable, the Sentry backed away slightly before craning his disembodied head so that he could better address the Slav.
    "I-I saw a large biomass roughly 10-15 meters from our current location." He uttered out quickly.
    "It was hiding in one of those trees out there!"

((Just setting up Baloo's Entry post. I can't wait until Zoro gets here!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:20 pm

(( OOC -- Skipping this time, only because Baloo's character (Zoro) has not been approved of yet. I am trying not to post ahead until then. ))
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sun May 26, 2013 7:00 pm

((Skip please, I'll post after Zoro arrives))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:59 pm

+-+-+ Apolonia | Apolonia's Den (N.E. of northern Saffron gatehouse) | Afternoon | Post Count 10 +-+-+
    ~~ Current Illusion :: Male Ninetales (name: Radosław) ~~

T had taken her compliment very well, Apolonia believed, for he stood there idly for a moment. After that, he merely mumbled in thanks. He requested for air, and even though she thought it was an odd request due to the rain pattering outside she nodded in reply.

T hastily hovered out from under the cover of the den's stony overhang. Apolonia sat there against one of the den walls, simply admiring the peace of the forest. It was fortunate that this rain shower came along, for the small fire caused by that ominous undead growlithe from earlier could have spread to her home before the moisture in the trees had ended it. She was started up from her sitting posture when T blared to her in alarm. "I-I saw a large biomass roughly 10-15 meters from our current location! It was hiding in one of those trees out there!" 10-15 meters? That was a human term, wasn't it? 

She immediately fell quiet. She could hear nothing save for the rain. For whatever reason he was able to detect another creature nearby. She was not sure what it was, but she wanted to know. Was it alive? Was it undead? Could this intruder possibly be that growlithe? That would not be pleasant. Especially since she has a guest who might not know about it yet. If it was 10-15 meters away though, that meant this creature was smart enough to keep its distance. And it was never good for something to be both hidden and smart at the same time.

"Can you pinpoint the source? Is it an ambush?" Apolonia hissed in caution, taking an approach out from her den's overhang and emerging into the rain alongside T.

Apolonia walks towards the perimeter of her den's surrounding forest, towards a particuarly densely set area of trees. Her tails tuck together to have the avoid brushing against anything. Meanwhile she browsed the upper tree branches with her hostile gaze. Grasping her claws around the bark of a thick tree she had come to, and with many careful movements she clambers her way slowly up the tree. The sharp claws on her true four limbs made the work very simple, and it looked as if the ninetales facade 'himself" was a natural at climbing trees. She reached the top of one of the branches, and stepped out upon it. Her ears were shifting warily through the rain and the breezy wind while she sniffed at the damp foliage-scented air.  

She remained in that tree, glaring out towards the others to track any movement among them. Her false golden fur seemed to fade fractionally under the dull green atmosphere of the foliage. Whatever was up here would be horribly mistaken if it thought it had the advantage. She was truly primal at heart, and she will spare this creature no mercy if it proves a threat to her or to her acquaintance.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Skies over Saffron City ☆ Afternoon ☆ 1

With great sweeping beats of powerful pink feathered wings the Majestic Archeopteryx flew overhead. The wind ruffled the creamy colored down that covered each clawed limb and made the bright ribbons flutter in the breeze.
    A pink and white purse clutched tightly in jagged jaws the pink scaled head turned on it's graceful slender neck to scan the forest below. Gliding serenly on the thermal air currents the powerfully built fossil pokemon rarely had to flap its wings to stay aloft unlike any of its pre-evolutions.
    Angling its long neck the white eyes searched the ground below for any signs of life.
    The tree-line was unbroken by anything significant, smaller pokemon scurrying out of sight of the ominous silhouette of an airborne predator. Though keen raptor's eyes pick up the twitch of their movements the beautiful candy colored Archeopteryx isn't interested in their scurrying, rather it is the sign of buildings on the horizon that gives hope.
    Not only were the buildings of Saffron City the first sign of civilization the Flying Type had seen for days on the wing but even with the eerie air of abandonment that surrounded them the tall buildings were gorgeous signs of a bustling metropolis once silenced. If there was anywhere survivors would understand him outside of his native region of Unova some of the pokemon from the big city might be able to help.
    The long pink-tipped plumes on the top of his head swaying in the breeze the dressed up Archeopteryx flaps his wings once with a thumping sound as air is shoved over them and angles towards the nearest building.
    With his attention focused entirely on the peeling golden paint of the once gloriously saffron building the fox's den flashes past him unoticed.
    Perching on an outcropping in the buildings stone Kujaku carefully puts down his handbag on the patch of ground that looks the cleanest and folds his wings in so they don't trail over the dirty ground.
    Turning his magnificently plumed head the shiny Archeopteryx looks over the forest, startlingly tranquil for this time then onwards to the ruined buildings. The building of Silph Co. which was once the tallest skyscraper in the region has completely collapsed to nothing more than a charred lump of rubble and twisted metal...

Last edited by Kaze on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Saffron City North Gate|Afternoon (1)

Zoro was in a squatting position on top of the North Gate building. His green-blue eyes kept darting back and forth like they expected something to jump out and get him. In the Zoroark's fragile state of mind, there was always something there. A slight rustle in the bushes and his sharp red claws flew up to his neck covering it immediately. It was hard to see with his vision getting blurry from hyperventilating. Zoro closed his eyes and Calm Mind activated calming his nerves with the sound of wind and happy chattering of Rattata. He looked at the box in his hands and gulped opening it with a sharp claw across the top. Zoro had looted these from a disaster storage room along with a few cans of diced peaches and other fruits. He hated to steal but nothing had been there guarding the materials so he assumed they were free. The Zoroark quickly packed the cans had moments ago taken out to look at back in the box and tucked it under his arm. Zoro jumped down from the building and reached into his mane pulling out a small can with a small straw stuck in its side. lor=#c379e8]#c379e8] Master Baloo called this... Canned juice. Very tasty.[font] He didn't realize he could've very easily drank straight from the can instead of stabbing a straw into its side. But Zoro was not that smart. It was too simple a problem for his complicated mind to figure. [/font]

((OoC: Zoro is in the forest near Apolonia's den now so she can apprehend him or something and this new coding is very frustrating))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am