- A black tie that drags on the ground when he walks
- A small pikachu plush
|Species||#104 Cubone/The Lonely Pokémon|
|Pokédex Entry||When it thinks of its dead mother, it cries. Its crying makes the skull it wears rattle hollowly.|
|Characteristic||hard-headed, suspicious of others|
|Moves|| - Bonemerang|
- Bone Club
- Double Kick (egg move)
|History||His original owner was an esteemed film critic who gave the baby Cubone he had received as a prize to his daughter as a gift. Her name was Iva. She was a sweet red-headed young woman who loved Pokemon. She was an activist, and often went into dangerous situations to rescue abused or poached pokemon. Iva was trying to set a a bunch of Pokemon free who were going to be sold on the black market when she was trampled by the very same creatures she sought to protect. She had left the Cubone home that day because she didn't want him put in any danger, being such a young Pokemon. After her death, her father took over his daughters' possessions, which included Noir. |
He was a broken man. He blamed all Pokemon for her death, and because of this hatred, he mistreated Noir, often beating him or abusing him severely. His owner fell into a deep depression and eventually shot himself in the face in front of Noir, leaving the young Cubone scarred mentally.
Almost a week later, the police had been notified of the missing critic, and went to his home to investigate. They found the young Cubone sitting next to the legs of his rotting owner covered in blood, trembling and crying silently. He was taken to a shelter for abandoned Pokemon, but he didn't stay long. He didn't want another owner, and he couldn't take a cage. He broke out and began to wander Kanto, not really looking for anything.
|Appearance||- Small, wears a long black tie, carries a Pikachu around along with his club. - The black tie that was Iva's. It's too big for him, but he wears it to remind himself of the only real friend he had. (He didn't treat her exceptionally well, but secretly, he did admire and like her)|
|Personality||- gets irritated easily|
- Noir feels severely guilty for not being at her side during the attack, but at the same time knows that he couldn't have saved her. This makes him fall into self-loathing often.
- doesn't trust humans at all, due to his previous owners' abuse.
- cries loudly at night from all the painful memories he's endured
- often cries silently, though he's unsure exactly why he's crying.
- untrusting of others
- a bit selfish, and doesn't have any real social skills
- due to repressed memories and pain, (he doesn't remember alot of that night when his owner killed himself) he often has anger issues.
- he got his name from his appreciation and obsession with the genre of film noir. Iva named him Noir because he always loved to watch the noir films over and over again. He likes it so much because he finds it to be more beautiful than the world he knew.
- he often quotes certain favorite black and white films to himself, sometimes pretending to be the anti-hero or the cynical private detective.
Yue: Tattered Black Belt and a Pair of Fly Googles
Ilo: Smoke Ball Necklace
Yue- Female (Pronounced You-eh)
Ilo- Male (Pronounced eye-low)
Both about 16
#447 Riolu, The Emanation Pokémon
It has the peculiar power of being able to see emotions such as joy and rage in the form of waves.
Yue: Inner Focus
Yue: Somewhat Stubborn
Ilo: Strongly defiant
- Force Palm (learned)
- Foresight (learned)
- Rock Smash(TM)
- Counter (learned)
- Endure (learned)
- Copycat (learned)
- Low Kick (tutoring)
History-Yue and Ilo were purchased as an egg duo by a wealthy family, who specialized in collecting rare Pokemon. Their parents, though unknown by the kits, were often bragged about by the owners as being particularly rare, and bred specifically to produce odd-colored offspring solely for this wealthy family. But the Riolu brother and sister were given everything they could want for, and felt like they were loved.
Until Yue was sent away to a special training school.
Ilo was crushed, being apart from his sister for the first time, but he waited.
But never heard again from his sister.
So he went to this school where she had been taken, only to find that it was full of nothing but pain and despair. He decided then that he needed to break her out. He was caught by the officials and sent to a government holding facility, where he managed to rally some allies there and break himself and his sister out.
Many of them died in the process, but the siblings and a few comrades managed to escape under the cover of night.
What he thought was going to be a happy reunion turned out to be a painful revelation; his sister was terribly scarred mentally. Her mind was in shambles; she was barely able to speak cohesively, often crying out or mumbling complete nonsense. She would be passive and unresponsive, then maniacal and enraged the next, without any kind of outside stimulus. But despite all this, Ilo stayed with his sister, trying to find a way to help her while keeping her out of trouble.
But this proved harder than it seemed; Yue disappeared right under his nose, without any warning. And due to her intense training, she is much faster and stronger than he is. But he still hunts for her, while she wanders, hiding from those that experimented on and tortured her.
Yue: White fur, with black patches.
Ilo: Black fur, with white patches.
Both have orange eyes.
Both have small birthmarks that resemble the moon and sun, respectively. Yue means moon, Ilo means sun.
- Is usually quiet and docile, though lost in her head. Very intelligent and knows it. Unfortunately, she is often ignored due to everyone thinking she's crazy. Uses foresight often to see short ways into the future.
- Quiet, but more logical than his younger sister. Prone to being a brat sometimes, as he was raised high on the hog. Holds a resentment towards his sister for taking him away from his home, but also feels guilty because of it. His love for her outweighs everything else though, and would never hurt his sister. He's not as brave as her, and would rather hide than fight.
- They have a sister which they have no knowledge of. Tails will be using her.~
- Based a bit off of River and Simon from Firefly.
- Adopted from Aura and adapted from her original character, Dream.
- I'll be making Noir and Yue a dual team in Lavender for now, and Ilo will be be used later, when Yue leaves Lavender and becomes a dual team with him.~
I also will be acquiring images for them soon. I'm getting them drawn out for now.
- Noir and Yue won't be duals permanently. She's just gonna be introduced there, then head for elsewhere and be a permanent dual with her bro.
SO. Yue and Noir are the active dual team.
When Yue leaves, she will start on another team with her brother, Ilo, which will be introduced later.
Last edited by Anathema on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total