Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Zoroark
Kaze
SkeletonCupcake
Suicune
Avalanche
Min
Abysswalker
Storm
12 posters

The SAFARI Team

Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

The SAFARI Team - Page 9 Empty Re: The SAFARI Team

Post by Storm Sun May 06, 2012 4:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Safari Zone, Late Morning

"Uhhh...I....I'll be....okay....I guess." The star faced umbreon said as Kide looked at her. She didn't appear to be fine, but no one was truthful with a trickster like Zorua.
    She looked as though she was trying to hold back tears, like she had been crying for a long time and couldn't bring herself to stop.
    She stood up and looked at the Zorua, still seemingly upset about something he didn't know. "I'm Kidrana....and you are?" She asked, trying her best to manage a smile, though it didn't seem to be working for her.
    "I'm Kide." He said, his mischievous grin replacing his confused face. "You sure your all right? You look like you lost something impotent." He asked, his grin now gone, replaced by concern and he waited to the umbreson reply.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Safari Zone| Afternoon (23)

The laughing just wouldn’t stop. The skin and some flesh had been ripped off of the side of his face and now clung to the bark of the tree, and semi-coagulated blood slowly flowed down his face and to his neck, threatening to drip off onto the ground. He had been hitting himself so hard and so often that now NightMare himself was laughing as much as the voice was, though he had no specific reason to laugh. It felt like whatever was left of his brain had turned into jelly from all the bashing, but still he laughed, not for amusement but because he could not stop.

He only paused between his laughing and his bashing when he was hit from behind fairly hard. The electricity making the short bristles of hair on his body stand on end. The force of the electroball had pushed his entire body against the tree that was now covered in his blood. Spasms of electricity still coursing through him and preventing him from charging at the mouse right now, preventing him from even moving from that spot.

But still NightMare laughed. He was no longer able to block out the demands of the voice. It wanted to see some burning, and NightMare could not say no. The smell of burning flesh was edging them both on, for the fire that he had lived with his entire life, the fire that made up his mane was now turning against him, slowly burning the horse alive, but he wasn’t in his right mind to take notice of the burning, he just smelled it, and smelling it made him want to smell it more.

NightMare fired a fireblast at the rat pokemon, he wanted to hear the flesh sizzle, to smell the air filled with the ashes of the weak, to taste the burnt flesh of the one who was stopping him from running at the moment, but most of all, he wanted to laugh at the sight of the eyeballs melting from the rats sockets.

((OOC: WHOOT! NightMare is going crazy!!!!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 pm

((Was given permission to Harbinger off Summer the Flareon, and since Kitana was never killed off, i was also given permission to kill her off))

Safari Zone| Afternoon (24)

NightMare didn’t stay long to truly enjoy the fireblast he launched at the rat, his desire to burn flesh was too great, burning a being so small that Pikachu would not bring him the enjoyment he wanted so much. So he took off running, the blood steadily falling off as he ran, leaving a trail of blood in his wake as laughter filled the air.That was how he came upon the cave, it was not there at first, it appeared as if by magic as soon as he got closer and his laughter could be heard inside of it, and like that the large boulder that was blocking the view to the entrance to the cave disappeared.

Two pokemon where sticking their heads out of the gap, one that was foreign and small, and one that was all too familiar, a face that sent his blood boiling even in his mad state.

The Illusionist.

The very being that had taken him off his thrown, that wounded his pride more than anything, and worse, almost permanently crippled NightMare. For once, both he and the voice that was screaming at in his skull and blocking out all other noise were in unison, and the laughter finally stopped as NightMare took charge.

The illusionist sent up a concrete wall to stop him, but he knew better than that, NightMare flame charged right through illusion, only to be met with nothingness. And an instant later the illusionist was back on NightMare’s back, repeating the same attack she had done in the past.

Long sharp claws cut through the flesh on his back, cutting out ribbons of meat, and adding to the blood that now dirties his body. And again the rapidash lit up his entire being, the smell of burning flesh filling the air as both pokemon where burned. When the illusionist could not take the heat anymore, she jumped off, but NightMare had learned from his last battle, as she came flying off his back, he got on his hind legs and used his front legs to kick her in the air. The Illusionist went hurtling to the rock wall, slightly slumping, and NightMare used that to rush in.

As he stood over her, the Illusionist changed into a gruesome beast, no longer looking like anything of this plain, more like something from a nightmare. It was then that the flareon chose to attack, launching a flamethrower at him, intending to save the beast trapped by the undead, but the flames never reached him, instead they were absorbed and melded with NightMare’s own flames. By trying to save the Illusinist, it had sealed her fate. NightMare stomped the nightmarish beast in the chest, and instantly it dissolved into the Zorark, but his hoof no longer stoop submerged in a chest, but fully in a head, brain matter and blood both mixing and sticking to the rapidashes hooves.

He turned to the flareon, the one who had unwillingly helped him. It was now cowering as it witnessed its strongest attack do nothing to the true Nightmare. ‘It gave us fire, might as well return the favor.’

Fire engulfed the small flareon, its screams was music to his ears. He had done a weak attack, fully intending on savoring this death unlike the other. The thing tried to run, but NightMare cut him off, he was enjoying watching the fur being burned off, showing the true hairless being underneath it. One side of the fire was somehow stronger that the other, for only one eyeball was melting at the moment, the tendon that held it in its socket failing as the thing fell off the face. Next came the lips, they no longer existed on the petrified being, the white teeth being shown to the world, as the fires turned them black.

NightMare was enjoying this too much, he had even closed his eyes and only listened to the wails of the flareon and the sizzle of flesh as he imagined what was happening. And all of a sudden the forest was filled with silence. NightMare opened his eyes to see to his despair that the pokemon was no longer there, instead in its place was a pile of ash and bones. As fast as it had begun, NightMare’s depraved enjoyment had finished.

((Achievement Unlocked: DOUBLE KILL))
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Thu May 17, 2012 6:06 am

Safari Zone|Afternoon(8)

Ferald was surprised when the rapidash, previously hitting it's head on a tree, suddenly turned at shot a fire blast at him. He ducked to avoid the fire blast, as it flew over his head he though about how he had yet to get hit by anything.
    He got back up and saw the rapidash was gone, he looked around but it apparently left. Suddenly he felt a burning sensation. He looked back and found his tail was on fire, he immediately began slapping it on the ground and rolling over it until the flames went out. He looked at his tail, seeing most all pain in his life seemed to land there.
    Now that the rapidash was gone and the fire extinguished, he looked around for the other pokemon, who had fought against the fire type, he looked but couldn't find it. He started to get worried and set out into the forest to search.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 3:45 pm

[quote="Omnigeek6"]
    Safari Zone | Afternoon
    Gasping for breath, Malady stumbled into the stream. "Stupid... useless... coward!" She stammered.
    The undead monster's Fire Blast had shocked her out of her terrified stupor, but she had fled the burning thicket the moment her legs would respond. The Pikachu which had tried to destroy the zombie when its back was turned was now surely dead, and she was lucky not to have been trapped by the blazing branches. By then, a wispy but visible cloud of smoke rose from the far-off stand of trees.

She had seen this before... back then it wasn't a forest but a house. Whirlwinds of fire leaping from shattered windows, floors and walls turning to ash until a skeleton of blackened wooden beams stood teetering for a second, then, piece by piece, fell.
    The memories of those horrible minutes were too much for one pokemon to bear. Helplessly watching Crescendo's last few, ragged breaths... The pain of her own brother's fangs sinking into her neck... Celena's last scream...
    too similar...
    Forgetting the recent battles, Malady curled up into a tense, shivering ball of damp fur on the riverback, and, playing back the worst moments of her life over and over, began to quietly cry.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu May 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Safari Zone||Afternoon(3)

""You sure your all right? You look like you lost something important."

Kidrana hung her head and shook it. The little Zoura was quite perceptive it seemed. "I....I did loose something important to me. My...my kits."Kidrana said sadly, tears welling up in her eyes once again. She was just a fountain ready to bubble over and flood with sadness. It had been about a year and she still looked for them even if she knew it was fairly hopeless.

Tears started to fall again but this time there was no sound. Kidrana did not want to think but she couldn't help it. Her mind was a blur of thoughts and memories. The faces of all those she held dear haunted her mind, blaming her even though she really only blamed herself. As she let her tears fall to the ground with her memories, a small voice in the back of her mind reminded her she should not give up.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon May 28, 2012 6:00 am

Safari Zone, Afternoon

"I....I did loose something important to me. My...my kits." The Umbreon stated, and Kide simply tilted his head. It seemed this Umbreon was a mother, and she must not have seen her children in a long time.
    He wouldn't know what she was going through, he never had kids, and he wasn't expecting to have any as a Zorua. That would just be weird, besides, he was to young anyway.

Kide let out a sigh as he looked around before turning back to the Umbreon. "Sorry for your loss, but your not alone now, cause I'm here." He said, trying to cheer her up, even if the Zorua wasn't the best company, it was better then being alone.
    "I'm sure you'll find your kids some day, and I'm sure they will all be in one piece and not what we have been seeing." He was referring the the undead, and he was sure she knew that.
    Kide could never think of the right thing to say, he just said it. And most of the time he regretted it cause it only made matters worse instead of better.
    He really did hope her kids where ok, just like he hoped his trainer was ok.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Safari Zone| Afternoon (25)

Now that the fight was over, and the voice had gotten his wish of seeing something burned to ashes, NightMare was starting to calm down a bit, at least long enough to enjoy his prize. The Illusionist who had caused him so much strife, the one who had mocked him and scarred him was now before him, dead and ready to feast on. He first licked the brain matter that marred his hooves, for some strange region, he always like to start with the brain, and move on to the flesh from there.

Digging into the broken skull of the illusionist, NightMare made a snack of the insides of the head, the few remaining bits of flesh on his nose being scrapped off as his nose was scrapped against skull fragments in an attempt to dig deeper for the treat. Once the head was hollowed out, he then moved to the flesh, his maw breaking the bones with little resistance.

NightMare didn’t eat everything, he could not eat every single part of the illusionist, so instead he indulged the Voice a bit by setting fire to the remains. The sizzle of flesh and the popping of bones delighted the voice, but not as much as it did when the target was alive to scream and beg for mercy. It was really a sadistic type of voice, so it was no surprise when it told him to eat the molten hot bone. It burned his tongue, and even while undead it hurt, but nothing he could not ignore. He had spent so long ignoring the voice, that going along with it seemed right now, as if all of a sudden the voice made perfect sense about everything.

Today seemed to be looking in his favor, with the greatest threat taken care of, all that was left was to make quick work of small fry, and the small fake illusionist. NightMare took off, laughter filling the air, for the voice no longer annoyed him, if it continued to help him get such results, he would burn anything for it, even his own flesh. Because, he was, “Everyone’s NightMare!”
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 am

((A skip.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:20 pm

((Skipping as well, because it's still early afternoon and Malady's not going to risk looking for food again until sunset. Speaking of which, since most of the team is nocturnal can we time-skip to night once Kide and Kidrana have finished their conversation?))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am

Safari Zone| Afternoon (4)

(OoC-I'd rather not, But that is up to the team leader not me)

The Moonlight Pokemon smiled, a little more realistic this time. "Yes I suppose, perhaps you are correct." She answered. Kidrana was usually pessimistic but with the support of others she could see past the negative. Of course loosing a litter of eight kits was a negative thought in itself. After all that would make her a terrible parent. 'But not as bad as the father that left them' She thought.

Ever so quietly Kidrana crawled out from under the brush and motioned to Kide. She hoped that the little Zoura would be willing to help look for berries, and possibly survivors or even her kits. Actually at this point she felt as if the Illusion pokemon was one of her own. This was not the case but it certainly made the Umbreon feel more optimistic.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:51 am

((I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling all that well at the moment to do a decent post. Please skip me. Sorry for lateness as well, my computer has been a little glitchy the past few days.))
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:19 am

This team has waited too long for the next post to wait for an available harb. I'm removing the Pikachu from the team, substituting as a harb attack.
    Please carry on with the RP.

EDIT: If Tryvex wishes to kill it, he can do so.

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:34 am

((hope you don’t mind me make it a bit later in the day, everyone asked about it and said the leader should make it official, but Darastrix skipped…so….yeah…))

Safari Zone| Late Afternoon((evening?)) (26)

It was like the sound of thunder rolling around in the clouds, threatening to unleash its pure unbridled fury onto the world below. And in a sense it was just as dangerous. The pounding of NightMare’s hooves hitting the ground with great force was a Omen, no more like a promise of pain and suffering to come. He had already taken down his greatest threat, now it seemed as if nothing would ever stand up to the Rapidash, and it was starting to show in his behavior as it laughed victoriously and vigorously.

For once in what seemed like weeks or months, NightMare was not plagued by an overbearing and insane voice. He was starting to see the logic and reason in the rambles of the chaotic presence. And For once he was no longer harboring the inane idea that some outside presence was talking to him and telling him to do things. No, he might have always know, but had denied it before. That voice was not foreign, but as familiar as the soft caress of a ocean breeze after walking in a dry arid desert for weeks.

That voice, that Insanely Logical and diabolically benevolent voice came from inside him, of what he was, of what he could become. And he was starting to embrace it.

It wanted a new prey, and he was all but eager to satisfy that need.

So he galloped, galloped through the Safari Zone, the thought of hiding his presence not even registering for that was what prey did, and NightMare was no Prey. No, he was Pure Predator.

And cowering and hiding was how he had found his next victim. It had heard him coming from far away, and in utter disbelief had stood in shock of his return. The mouse who had seen NightMare during his little ‘breakdown’ was now back in front of him scurrying away, but not before firing another electro ball at the horse.

NightMare was in no mood to humor its will to fight, he wanted to play with his food yes, but on his terms.

So he caught up with it, the electricity flying off the mouse shooting in all directions as it panicked more and more. The mouse had managed to get him good, but NightMare got the mouse worse by breaking one of its legs with a stomp. Now he was paralyzed from electricity and the thing was limping and loosing blood, and that was the premise of their little game.

It was rather admirable, the mouse never stopped trying to get away, limping for its dear life as it used its remaining 3 paws to get away before the Ghastly Rapidash recovered from the paralysis to complete what it started.

And it almost succeeded, having used some bushes as cover to hide what direction it went to. But NightMare recovered, and quickly grew bored. Instead deciding on a new game, one that satisfied the needs of the voice that no longer screamed but urged on.

Being burned to death is a lot more painful than people think. Usually burned victims die of the lack of oxygen or form inhaling the smoke before the fire does anything. But under a controlled setting like the Pikachu was in now, it didn’t have large amounts of smoke to inhale, and he was allowed enough intervals to get oxygen, so it felt every bit of the feel of having its muscles melted form the inside, it got to smell what his organs smelled like when burned, and for a brief period, it got to look down to see what it looked like with its skin completely burned off. And the safari zone of course got to hear its pain, its screams and the sound of its vocal cords giving away under the fire before silence fell down….

…and finally laughter.

((Sorry, it's long, and there's no talking, but i really love how it came out :DDD))

((OOC: TL;DR? I killed the Pikachu, it screamed, so, TRIPLE KILL: KILL-TASTIC!!!!!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:59 am

((Me again, with another stand in Harbingering as requested by Suicune.))

Safari Zone| Late Afternoon((evening?)) (27)

He didn’t get to eat the last one, he had been too busy playing with his food and burning it in slow agonizing intervals that he had forgotten to sate his hunger, choosing instead to appease his lust for fire and pain. But now NightMare was feeling the pangs, the pain of an empty stomach and the unrelenting thirst for warm crimson blood freshly pumped out of a vein.

It was strange, before a feeding could last him a day or two before giving him this much annoyance again, but he had eaten this morning and now there he was again practically starving. Memories of the time when he was living came up and reminded him when he would eat with that blasted human who tamed him and drink the fresh water of the river together.

It made the voice sick and repulsed, mostly because deep inside of him, one part of NightMare still looked back to those days with fondness. But the voice would eventually make him forget about that, all in due time. But sadly in the meantime NightMare was galloping through the Zone, his hooves taking him to a familiar location despite the protest from the voice.

A river, the only place in this whole area that could not be tormented by his fires. There was a time when the voice drove him nuts that Nightmare contemplated drowning himself here, just to spite the voice and give it his last middle finger by dying a death devoid of fire. But now it was just annoyed because this place brought back memories of those days as a living Rapidash, made him see his trainer’s face, made him feel the cool breeze back then and made him remember the crying…

No…that was real crying, some pokemon was sobbing nearby, close enough for NightMare to hear it, and close enough to make him forget his hunger. Hunger far outweighed his lust for violence right now, so he used a tactic he never uses, sneak attacks. He quietly made his way to the source of the crying only to find a umbreon there. It had been crying for some time, and was just barely calming down. Oh how the voice would have loved it if the thing kept crying.

NightMare pounced on the pathetic thing, catching it off guard and getting the upper hand so fast that the thing could barely register what was happening. He was in no mood for games this time, so he crushed its hind legs with two well placed stomps, one loud extended shriek warning the neighboring pokemon of its grim future. But he was in no mood for this, he wanted a quiet meal, so he used his sharp horn to slash at her throat, cutting the vocal cord before burning the wound to stop the bleeding.

Try as it might to let out a cry, she could not as she was literally eaten alive, first with the broken legs, then up to the arms, each cut off limb singed off to prevent further bleeding. Her face and her tears betraying her deadly silence. But he quickly grew full once the umbreon was left as a limbless being and had passed out from the pain, so he quickly stomped on her until her bones turned into mush and threw the remainder into the river.

Let the weaklings feast on his remains and know there was something out there to fear.

((So this is like his what? 4th Kill in a row? Think he may go down in EJ history as most consecutive kills -.-))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:18 am

Safari Zone | Afternoon | (1)

((OOC: *is desperately trying not to be #5))

The sun was going down...
    Lazily she rose from her comfortable slump, her dark fur dappled with diamond shaped sadows from the leaves of the straggly tree the sneasel had been resting under for most of the day.
    She yawned, showing the dark pink of her tongue and the perfect ivory points of her sharp teeth and slumored to all fours.
    With her long claws sheathed and feline-like she curves her back into a green-blue arch and gets to her feet with a happy grin.
    It had been hard work getting back to Johto, not that she ever worked hard and now she felt so close she could almost smell the crisp snows of home.
    Pausing only to scratch a stray itch among her thick fur Karin hopefully slouches off towards the horizon.
    Under he breath she hums a long-dead pop tune, bobbing her head a fraction to the remembered beat.
    'Yeah I'm super fly, going touch the sky, til the day I die, uh yeah..."
    She says aloud in what can only be called a song.
    It sounds like a dying cat but she doesn't care.
    There's no-one around to tell her off and the song brings back happier memories.
    " Yeah I'm dangerous, I'm the super-freak, you try to touch me? you're delirious, gonna knock you down."
    Stopping to pose cooly for a second she mimes making a fist.
    "Bam!"
    Then she laughs, long and clear, at the absurdity of it all.
    Who would of thought she'd be here, performing live while trying to reach her family?
    She should totallybe a movie star.
    And Karin continued thinking these meanlessless, impossible thoughts on and on as she walked.
    It made her happier then dwelling on the truth of the situation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Heavy, clawed feet stomped heavily through the soft soil of the rivers' shore, leaving a deep trail of three-toed prints behind them. The enormous body was hunched over as it trudged through, an almost silent growl coming from its' torn throat.
    The Tyranitar froze in his steps as a fiery horse and its struggling prey were revealed to him from behind a thick bush. The horse had a pale mane, its face half-gone, just like his. The harbinger snorted as the smell of burning flesh filled his nostrils.
    No more hope.
    He kept repeating in his head, watching the massacre in silence. The Umbreon struggled in vain against the brutality of the fire type, and was eventually tossed into the water like a bag of garbage. As the remains of the creature floated by him, he stared into the foxes' agonized eyes, its' pelt thick with blood.
    It is no longer alive. It's seen too much. It may be breathing still, but it is no longer alive...
    Darkness grew inside of him as the broken memories surfaced, obliterating the mental barriers.
    No more hope.
    Not even for us.

The harbinger rose to his full height, an ear-splitting roar exploding from his fractured maw. His thick, armored legs propelled him towards the pale fire horse with the intent to obliterate.

(I am here to fulfill a contract.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 am

((Sorry, didn't know Darastix was in the Safehouse >.<))

Safari Zone| Late Afternoon (28)

His calling had worked like a charm, the body he had flung into the river had floated downstream and caught the attention of a challenger a lot faster than he thought. He knew it would either make pokemon run away, or make them come running, though he was surprised that something as big as a Tyrannisaur had come to him.

And here he was thinking that now dead illusionist was his biggest threat…

He could barely remember much about other pokemon, looking at that horrid beast only made him recall it was a rock and dark type, fire would do little to nothing against it. And NightMare could feel the intensity of the void it used to call its soul radiate into the air and cause him to shudder. It was a strong Tyrannitar, and the voice in his head wanted to see fire and blood, and it didn’t really care who’s at the moment.

It was charging right towards him, and he instantly knew there would be only one survivor.

Burn, Burn and Bleed!
    NightMare fired a fireblast straight at the beast as it flame charged slightly behind it.

They were both savage predators, and if that monster was as any bit of prideful as he was, then it would most likely try to take the blast head on. NightMare staked his chances on that being the outcome, he would use the moment of impact to try to ram the thing in its blind spot with the same horn he had used to kill so many others.

(Left it open, feel free to respond as needed/cause NightMare injury~))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 am

Safari Zone| Late Afternoon(5)

(so many deaths ;n;)

Kidrana shrugged when she didn't see the Zorua follow after her and wandered off on her own. Slinking quietly underneath the bushes to avoid being seen. She had seen quite a few infected recently and wasn't going to take chances. Even so it always paid off to be careful. Distracted with her thoughts Kidrana began humming an old human lullaby she learned from her time spent hanging around that one human.

Hearing the snap of a twig caused her to quickly fall silent. "Who's there?" She asked in a hushed whisper. Unfortunately she didn't have the chance to turn and see what or who was there before she blacked out. '...Fuck...this is not good...' Her thoughts echoed back to her through her unconsciousness.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Safari Zone | Afternoon | (2)
    [/center]

Bobbing her head as she walks Karin crosses the desert plain with a goofy smile plastered on her face.
    Man this place was deserted, not like it had been great before but at least there had been more...life.
    The sneasel runs her claws over the pink-red 'feather' of her ear.
    Damn things got boring every since...since Carlos...died.

"Breaking faces, taking names, fools only got themselves to blame."

She continues the obnoxious tune to keep her spirits up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Safari Zone | Afternoon

As the light vanished the Venonat blinked his red eyes as he looked around his new surroundings. As he looked around he felt a hand lay on his head. He turned and looked at the Kadabra that had Teleported his here. If you haven't realized already this is the Safari Zone in Johto. I thought the pokemon here would bring you more happiness then the one's back on the ship. The Kadabra smiled at Veno and he felt a rush a joy over come him. Ever sense he left his friends in Pallet he'd felt lost and not sure of himself, but this pokemon made him feel safe.

He was super happy that someone was so nice to him, yet he hardly knew them. He could feel his body start to relax as he watched the psychic type. The Kadabra nodded and smiled softly, Your welcome Veno and if you ever need me, just call out in your mind and i'll come to your aid. Veno nodded as the Kadabra vanished into a pink light. Leaving Veno by himself again. He let out a soundless sigh as he wondered into the pokemon center. Oh how tired he was. He hopped on to one of the beds in the back and slowly drifted off to the realm of sleep.

(Hey guys. Nice to be here again. Anyway, someone can see the light or not it doesn't matter.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:22 pm

The fire horse charged towards him without the slightest hesitation, spouting flames from its rotting mouth as it approached. The Tyranitar raised his claws as he ran forward, a dark aura growing around them, making the atmosphere in the whole area as dark as midnight. The Rapidashs' flames enveloped him as he plowed forward, but they meant nothing to him. The searing heat was nothing against his armored skin.

He felt the horse make contact with his torso, its horn impaling the exposed and wounded part, but the ancient dark type didn't even blink. With a bitter growl, he grasped the horses neck and head, staring down into its undead eyes.
    "No more hope." He hissed, his sharp fangs glistening with blood in the darkness. He released the growing energy in his claws point-blank while he held the creature, the force of the attack launching the large equine back into the air like a rag doll as blood flew into the air from the impact.

(I'll leave it up to you how much damage that dark pulse did.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Safari Zone| Late Afternoon (29)

It was sweet, sweet ecstasy as his horn impaled the flesh of the beast in front of him, the sight of red upon his horn throwing the voice into jubilation. The dark blood looked like heaven to the rapidash, even if it was from a long dead pokemon, but it was not enough, seeing that small amount of blood on his horn made him and the voice yearn for more.

He was too caught up in the joys of blood that he never noticed that the thing he had burned and impaled had not even so much as flinched from his actions. NightMare was faster than most, and stronger than any living pokemon, but this beast, this brute was on a whole different level. And as it forced NightMare to stare into its cold hollow eyes, eyes that he thought where the same as his at first but now realized where darker than black itself, NightMare could only see his own death in those eyes.

He felt a pain so intense, a pain he thought he would never feel again, it was worse than the bite from the undead the tore a chunk out of his side and turned him. NightMare was sent flying through the sky, the pain shooting up his spine and erupting through his entire being, and for a moment, as he twirled midair, he saw one of his own hind legs smack him in the face.

He landed with a sickening thud and a complementing snap, as he was not only a three legged pokemon now, he was also a quadriplegic, doomed to forever be without the use of his lower leg or torso as his spine was now broken.

With this realization came panic, all his undead life, and even his normal life, NightmMare was dominating others, putting them in their place and relishing in their weakness. Now here he was a pitiful helpless colt in the face of his own death, and he was reverting to the sniveling creatures like the ones he preyed on.

“No, no no no no no NO NO, Stay away!” He yelled in a panic as he tried to crawl away from the thing with his only two working legs now. The blood lost from the torn limb further slowing down his escape.

He didn’t want to die, he couldn’t die like this, he was a Nightmare, he had to be around to haunt others, not be hunted by others.

Yet as he cowered and tried pathetically to flee, the voice in him saw the weakness, his own pale fire which he had always prided himself with was now further burning away at his master. “Stop! Stop dammit!” He had to live, he had to escape and re-learn to run like he had done before, he would find a way with only two legs.

But he was a crippled horse, he was horse glue waiting to be made. Besides, there are no happy endings in Nightmares, there was no escaping the inevitable…..

((Kay, you can kill the pathetic form of NightMare, I wanted to have fun at the prideful rapidash’s expense before he died |D Feel free to finish him fast or to have fun with it and torture him, either is fine. :’D ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:21 pm

(Skip please, just much for Veno to do. Nyan~)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Safari Zone/ After Afternoon

"So a Blaziken, a Charizard and a Tododile walk into a bar..."

Hmmm. What was the punchline again?
    Doesn't matter. Probably stupid anyway. Okay, where was I?
    Oh yeah. I was walking into the Safari Zone,
    "Which I know about because I'm Psychic."Stop lying, you read the sign when you walked past the gate.

"Shut up, voice inside my head."

Wow. You are reaaally lonely, dude.

"HEY, SCREW YOU!! There's like no one left alive.."

“No, no no no no no NO NO, Stay away!”

Great, now you're hearing more voices inside your head.

"Wait. Hold the phone. I think that was another living-"

"Stop! Stop dammit!”

As Audax scurried closer like the pathetic bit-

"Shut up!"

-ch he was he was, he saw that the voice belonged to a Rapidash with ghost-like fire and covered with the blood of innocent victims. He quickly came to the realization that the warhorse was undead. Scorned by fate, Audax turned away in despair....Audax turned away with despair...I said AUDAX TURNED AWAY WITH-

"Yeah, I heard what you--I--said. I'm thinking"

As Audax the asshole Blaziken-

"HEY!!"

-watched, the maimed Rapidash was sent to the pig slaughterhouse in the sky-

"Um, I think you mean glue factory? Horses don't go to slaughterhouses."

......I hate you.

"Cool story, bro. Let's go see if theirs any living around."

With that Audax wandered off hoping beyond hope, that maybe-just maybe-he could end his loneliness. Maybe he'd find I dunno, let's say a Venonat who had just been teleported by a Kadabra and is at this moment-

"Wandering off to the Pokemon Center. Yeah, I saw. I'm not stupid."

The Blaziken followed the Venonat like a Jackal follows a lion, hoping to steal the spoils of the Lion.

"Jackal? Lion? Are you just spouting random gibberish now??"

Just follow him, damnit.

((Hi. Great to be on the team. Hope breaking the fourth wall is okay. Although it's not really breaking it. More like tapping on the window of the fourth wall. hope this post isn't too confusing.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:09 am