Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Silverishness
Jirachi
Glalie
Snitch
Aerodactyl
Suicune
Min
11 posters

The MOUNTAIN Team

Anonymous

The MOUNTAIN Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The MOUNTAIN Team

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Evening(13)

Kringe stood back in awe as his partner in finding the cave seemed to make the electricity around it fade away as if by magic. He would have never thought of trying to get rid of the fog, he had always been used to dealing with the elements, instead of taking them head on. It was soon afterwards that they managed to find the cave they had been looking for. Kringle would have run back using his ice trail to find his way back to tell his friends they had found the cave, when a stranger emerged from the fog and started speaking making it known it was not an infected. The pokemon was a absol, he had heard of them, but never seen any, he also heard they bring chaos and bad luck with them, but he had heard that from humans, and they tend to get a lot of things about pokemon off, heck, they didn’t even know about pokemon eggs till a few years ago.

First thing’s first, Kringle pulled out a orb from his empty sack, this time it was a white with a soft glow of blue, and placed it in front of the absol. Kringle immediately stepped back in case the orb judged him badly, though no explosion ever came, just a oran berry where the orb was a second ago, the orb has judged and he has passed. “Hello there Tamaersoul! Odd name by the way, though most names are odd when you think of it….Anyways, I’m Kringle, and we were just looking for this cave for a safe place to stay.” He would have said more, but a muffled cry echoed through the area, “Kyu!?” the name of the female furret that was in their group, something must have happened to her, Kringle instantly cursed the icy ghost who was supposed to have been protecting her with the shadow ball.

Kringle looked frantically from his new friend, Arashi, and towards the fog outside that his ice trail disappeared to. As much as he wanted to stay, his friends were in trouble. “Really sorry, but I think something’s wrong!” he yelled as he waddled off following the ice trail, his energy from using the substitute not yet regained enough to actually run. He had followed it sometime before meeting a familiar face. “UJUE! What happened!?”

Last edited by Tryvex on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Glalie
    Glalie
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Glalie Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:12 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City || Evening

Freeeeeeeeeze....
    The ice pokemon had become infuriated when he had come back to the cavern full of living and found them all gone.
    He needed more frozen corpses. He needed more.
    In a cold and calculated fury, he left his beautiful fortress of stone and ice...to find the meatbags that escaped.
    And he found himself in the rugged mountains, tracking the aura of living heartbeats.

A hoarse whisper escaped his mouth.
    D-eeeeeaaaath....
    Suddenly, the Glalie heard screaming and wretching somewhere in the brush.
    He needed more.
    More frozen corpses.

He levitated lower to investigate.
    There coiled a Serperior, bloody and blind, strangling an infected Quagsire. It took pleasure in the pain it dealt out to the creature; a great deal of pleasure...and this was a trophy too bold and too beautiful to pass up.
    This creatures' heart was as cold as his own.
    Freeeeeeeeeeeze.....
    The Glalie released a chilling ice beam, instantly stopping the creature in its' place.
    The harbinger moved closer, gazing through the clear ice, into the hollow eye sockets of the infected.
    There was no heartbeat...there was never a heartbeat from this one....but it was okay.
    Because there was rage. Pure and heartless rage in those empty eyes. Frozen forever, just for him.
    The creature felt an exuberant burst of satisfaction.

This was a prize he had to take back to his fortress.

This one...would be his forever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City || Evening

Tamashi watched the Delibird put an orb in front of him. One second its a orb, the next it's a Oran berry. Then the bird spoke. “Hello there Tamaersoul! Odd name by the way, though most names are odd when you think of it….Anyways, I’m Kringle, and we were just looking for this cave for a safe place to stay.” The Absol stared at the one named Kringle. Soul, is fine. If your looking for a cave, I know where one is. I can show you where it is. Tamashi was about to start walking when he heard a muffled cry.

“Kyu!?” The Delibird seemed to react to the cry. “Really sorry, but I think something’s wrong!” Tamashi looked as the Delibird walked away. Tamashi followed after Kringle. I will accompany you. They might be an infected around here. Tamashi said as he lifted the Delibird onto his back. He ran in the direction of the cry, when Kringle yelled to a Ninetales. “UJUE! What happened!?” Tamashi let Kringle off and went to the body. He sniffed the body of the Furret.

He looked to Kringle and shook his head. I think I now the answer to your question, Kringle. He said as he walked up to the Ninetales. He bowed his head and sat next to the Ninetales. It is alright. I know that losing a friend is a terrible thing. I lost some friends of mine, when I was still young. He used his scythe to cut off a flower from one of the tree's. He holds the flower in his paw and hands it to the Ninetales. By the way, my name is Soul. It's nice to meet you and Kringle. Tamashi said as he smiled.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City//Evening

Inochi wondered through the mist filled forest, the entire place looked like a huge mess, trees where toppled over. Leaves and small sticks where scattered everywhere. Though she walked on, hoping to find something, anything, which could give her hope. Her name meant life, and yet she didn’t feel very lively. This forest looked like how she felt. Dead, with no hope of being reviving.

The Houndours ears twitched as she heard voices. She bent her head and tightly wrapped her Focus Sash around her left leg, that way she could move about without any worry of mistakenly letting it go. She climbed over a lot of fallen trees before she saw the small group of pokemon, there appeared to be only three, at lest there where three salutes in the fog, and they all looked rather sad. Like they had just lost a friend. She knew that feeling all to well.

She turned around to leave them in peace when her foot slipped on the fallen trunk she had been sitting on. She let out a startle yap as she hit the ground. Hoping the group didn’t see or hear that as she huddled under the trunk with her eyes wide in fear as she saw one of them look her way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Evening [13]

Ujue's ears quivered as she heard Kringle's voice, then spotted him atop an absol as he shouted, "UJUE! What happened?!"

Kringle's absol companion walked to Kyu's body as Kringle stared concernedly at her. Ujue opened her mouth to speak when the absol said somberly, "I think I know the answer to your question, Kringle." He walked over and sat by Ujue, then said, "It is alright. I know that losing a friend is a terrible thing. I lost some friends of mine, when I was still young." He used his scythe to cut off a flower from one of the trees, then kindly proffered the blossom to Ujue.

Ujue struggled to contain her trembling and bowed her head. "Kyu and Wind . . . were barely my friends," she said, her voice distressed. "I just met them this afternoon . . ." She gave a little shake and straightened her shoulders, getting to her feet and pacing with nervous energy. Her stress would not let her battered muscles rest. "An infected used Frenzy Plant, and the forest crawled out of the fog like a nightmare. A root struck me on the back of the neck and. . . . Kyu had. . ." Ujue, stricken, looked over at the furret's body. There was something nearby it. . . a note?!

"By the way, my name is Soul," the absol said with a smile, "it's nice to meet you and Kringle."

"Ujue," Ujue said, distracted. The note smelled like the froslass. . . . "Hey, Kringle, come have a look at this!" she said. She nosed it, to spread out the delicate paper, when a small yap from the forest yanked her attention away from the message.

Ujue faced the direction of the noise raised her hackles and growled, "Who's there!?"

Last edited by HiddenHero on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorne City | Evening

[OOC: Hi, hi! Just so you know, I post after Inochi in the Mountain Team. I will be staying here for a while before I go find a new team.]

It was evening. Jirachi slowly drifted around the mountains, sleepy from her trip back to Johto. She had been curious about the region from the time she had arrived here. It was very different from her own home, Hoenn. As she looked down she could see a Glalie, a Pokemon from her region of origin. It had frozen a black snake-like infected, and was now taking it back from where he had come from.

Jirachi's bell jingled a bit as she looked closer into the area. She spotted a few Pokemon below. There was a large tree toppled on top of an unfortunate ferret-like Pokemon, and there were a few Pokemon near it's body. One was a yellow fox, with nine beautiful tails. She seemed sad though, the ferret must've been their friend.

There was also the red and white bird with a sac of something with him. He seemed panicked. Beside him was... Was... A familiar figure. Pristine white fur and dark blue skin, a scythe protruding from the side of his head. Upon closer inspection, Jirachi let out a soft gasp. The figure had a piece of a dread plate around his neck.

It was Tamashi.

Without another thought she flew down from the skies, calling his name. Tamashi! Tamashi! she swiftly landed on the ground beside him. She looked at the others. The poor Furret who had been crushed by the tree. She frowned. Hi. My name's Jirachi. She introduced herself, unsettled by the dead Furret's body.

Last edited by Jirachi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorne City | Evening(14)

If Kringle was not in such a panic about what might have happened to Kyu, he would have enjoyed riding on the back of the absol a lot more. He practically stumbled off Tamaersoul’s back when they got to Ujue, though it was the absol who brought the realization to light, his Furret friend was no more, he would never get to speak to her anymore. He went to her body when the ninetails beckoned him, there was a crudely written note next to her, signed by the icy ghost, it said that she meant no harm, which only made him resent her more. It was her shadow ball Kyu was supposed to be protected in, their crippled friend was in they ghost’s protection, yet this still happened, and if the ghost didn’t wasn’t at fault she would not need to justify herself, but this note of guilt seemed only incriminating to him.

He knew what happened to ghosts when they die, they cease to exist, leaving behind no trace, but Kyu was not a ghost, and kringle did not want her to be food for undead. He took out a lot of glowing orbs and set them all on the ground nearby, and when he took a step back, they all exploded throwing up a bit of dirt, but also making a large hole. He knew she hated being cold, but for now, there was no way around it, he ice beamed her entire body then pushed the iced Kyu into the hole and covered the top with dirt, completing the burial.

Kringle looked back at the two four legged pokemon, while he was busy apparently a new floating pokemon had arrived, one that knew who the absol was. He had seen drawings of this pokemon in his brief visits to random schools, though the drawings where not accurate enough to display the aura of mysteriousness that this legendary gave off. “….The wishmaker?” It is said that the wishmaker can grant any wish to those it likes, how he would give anything to wish his friends back to life….though he knew there are just something that could not be brought back.

Last edited by Tryvex on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:38 pm

"Ujue." The Ninetales said. Tamashi, could tell that the Ninetales was still shaken up from what happen. He sighed. It is alright. Now these pokemon may rest in peace. They will be happier now, because the can see they're loved ones again. The Absol said. He then looked to Kringle.

The Delibird was making a grave. After Kringle, finished Tamashi, layed the flower, he had in his paw, on top the grave. To give his respects to the Furret. He said a few words to honor the Furret. Arceus, let this pokemon rest in peace. I did not know this Furret, but it would have been an honor to have meet her. Amen. And with that he concluded. He saw Ujue, reacted to a yep. He would have gone to look, but was caught off guard by a surprise guest.

Tamashi! Tamashi! Tamashi looked up to see Jirachi. His face lit up. Jirachi, is that really you?! I've been looking all over for you!Tamashi said as Jirachi landed next to him. She introduced herself to the other pokemon. He put his head down next to Jirachi and nuzzled her. Jirachi. Oh, how I've missed you. I looked all over Hoenn for you. Tamashi, was so happy to see his friend again. Then he remembered the yap.

He walked over to where the yap come from. He saw a pair of eyes staring back at him. They where filled with fear. He tried to reassure the pokemon. It's alright. You can come on out. We won't hurt you, I promise. Tamashi looked it to the eyes smiling. My name is Soul, or Tamashi. I would like to know your name if thats ok? If possible, I would like to call you my friend as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Inochi tried to back up when one of the outlines began to make its way over to her, but she was already back up enough that she could not go back any farther. “It's alright. You can come on out. We won't hurt you, I promise. My name is Soul, or Tamashi. I would like to know your name if that’s ok? If possible, I would like to call you my friend as well.” The white figure, Soul, said to her. He sounded nice and reassuring, not vices and blood thirsty like all the others she had seen. She felt she could trust him, and maybe the others if they where just as nice.

“I-Inochi,” She said quietly as she slowly began to come out. Her blue eyes still shone with fear, but only because she didn’t know these pokemon, and it would take time before she trusted them completely. She looked up at the white pokemon, though she had no idea what type it was, only that it wanted to be her friend. “My n-name is Inochi.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City | Evening [14]

Ujue lowered her ears in dismay and malcontent. Seeing Kringle bury Kyu in ice, a dismal way to go in a fire pokemon's opinion, and Tamashi's diplomatic kindness sent waves of discomfort across Ujue's pelt.

Ujue pricked up her ears and locked her attention above as the Wish Pokemon descended, heralding Tamashi. This abrupt new stimulus just about shocked Ujue, who had never seen a legendary pokemon before.

At this point, Ujue recognized that she was letting the dysfunctional world shake her to her core. For her own sanity, she decided to preserve the last variable in her chaotic present left that she could still control: her dignity. In proper ninetails manner, Ujue shook herself off and heated her pelt, letting the rising steam carry away all the miserable moisture left from the fog, the external signs of her shock and stress, and some of the grime still evident of their fight with the undead kabutops. She made sure her tails were gently swirling, locked up her grief and shock and desire to run inside her chest, and hung on to her growing affinity for the scatterbrained delibird and gratuity to him for giving Kyu a grave.

Ujue slid a gentle tail across Kringle's shoulder and let him glimpse her sad eyes: her own silent sympathy and grief. Then, she looked back over to Tamashi and Jirachi.

Tamashi walked over towards the source of the small sound Ujue'd heard earlier. In a kind, strong way, he said, "It's alright. You can come on out. We won't hurt you, I promise. My name is Soul, or Tamashi. I would like to know your name if thats ok? If possible, I would like to call you my friend as well."

A little houndour crept out of the bushes with timid eyes on Tamashi. “I-Inochi,” she stammered. “My n-name is Inochi.”

Ujue nodded to the small creature, and felt the chill of the air on her nose. The two new arrivals made her remember that other, more unsavory creatures could also show up to the impromptu gathering. Ujue said, "Good to meet you, Inochi. I'm Ujue. Perhaps we--all of us--could perhaps find better shelter." She looked at Kringle. "Did you ever find that cave?" she inquired.

Last edited by HiddenHero on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Image and location not centered)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:31 pm

“….The wishmaker?” Jirachi nodded quietly. "More like the wishbreaker now..." she whispered so quietly it was barely even audible. The disturb of her sleep had taken her energy to grant wishes away- and for Pokemon to know that... It felt like she was destroying their hope.

"Jirachi. Oh, how I've missed you. I looked all over Hoenn for you." Jirachi smiled. "I was wondering where you've been- I was at Kanto for a while. I met up with the other Hoenn legendaries and also some more. They were all very friendly, and we discussed the infection." she explained.

"It's alright. You can come on out. We won't hurt you, I promise." She looked towards the forest. A Houndour emerged. “My n-name is Inochi.” Jirachi carefully looked the Pokemon over. "My name's Jirachi- nice to meet you." she introduced herself. Then Ujue spoke. "Good to meet you, Inochi. I'm Ujue. Perhaps we--all of us--could perhaps find better shelter. Did you ever find that cave?" Jirachi thought for a moment. "Yes, a better shelter would be good... We have the risk of being attacked by stalling around here."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorn City| Evening(15)

Kringle was silently mourning the loss of one of his friends, the tail of the ninetails that wrapped across his shoulders offered up reassuring warmth. She may give off the appearance that she was tough and centered, but Ujue was also mourning in her own way. There was apparently a new comer here, it was odd that he had spent so long all by himself, and now in the course of a day he was meeting so many new pokemon. Being sad was not going to get them anywhere, Kringle slapped his own face a bit, both to send the adrenaline pumping and also to shake off the unpleasant emotions that threaten to make him dwell in the past. The others needed him to be centered when leading them back to the cave.

But speaking of others….. Arashi the electric bug was not amongst the group….He looked around, seeing no sign of the bug, he at first thought he had gotten separated on the run to the ninetails, but there was an ice trail to follow, so that could not be the case. He must have stayed behind to protect the cave or something…

The attacks of the infected had parted some of the earth, so the ice trail nearby had shattered, but luckily the fog was starting to let up enough to see where the trail started up again. “Just follow the ice trail road~” he said in a sing-songly way, but stopped in his tracks before going down the road. He had forgotten to give a present to the new one. A black and brown orb was produced and placed in front of the houndour, and within seconds the orb disappeared to reveal a oran berry, the orb has judged and the dog pokemon had passed, with that out of the way kringle waddled down the ice trail, motioning the others to follow him.

((would have put in that he reached the cave and everything...but it would have made my post looooonnnnnngggggg.....))
    ((TT.TT I was hoping that orb would explode so Kringle could be passive agressive again TT.TT))

Last edited by Tryvex on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 am

Mountains West of Blackthorn City| Evening

"I was wondering where you've been- I was at Kanto for a while. I met up with the other Hoenn legendaries and also some more. They were all very friendly, and we discussed the infection." Tamashi nodded. Thats good to hear. At least nothing bad happened. Tamashi said as he sat next to Inochi. It is very nice to meet you Inochi. If I remember correctly, Inochi means life. Tamashi said as he turned his head to Ujue and Kringle.

He watched as Kringle put a black and brown orb in front of the Houndour. One minute it was an orb, the next it was an Oran berry. He smiled at Inochi and nudged the berry toward her. He shot his head up at the mention of a cave. “Just follow the ice trail road~” Kringle said as he waddled. Tamashi ran up to Kringle.

I have a better idea. The Absol said as he picked up the Delibird and put him on his back. He ran over to Jirachi and did the same thing. He then turned to Inochi and Ujue. Follow me. I know where this cave is you are looking for. He looked to Inochi and smiled. You might want to stay close to me, ok. I can run pretty fast. The Absol said as he turned and started to run in the direction of the cave. He looked back every now and then, to make sure he wasn't running to fast and may have lost the Ninetales and the Houndour.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:07 pm

“N-Nice to meet you…” Inochi said after everyone introduced them selves. Though the name of the strange red and white bird was still unknown to her. They all seemed to be talking about a cave for shelter, but she didn’t know if she was even welcome. “It is very nice to meet you Inochi. If I remember correctly, Inochi means life.” Soul said as he sat down next to her. She didn’t say anything; she just nodded her reply.

The strange white bird seemed to know of a cave they could go to if they followed its ice trail, but before he started to go it set down some kind of black and brown orb in front of her. He bent her head to sniff it before it turned into an Oran Berry right in front of her eyes. It was very surprising; she had never seen anything like it before. Soul seemed to smile and nudge the berry to her before picking up the bird and the one who called itself Jirachi.

“You might want to stay close to me, ok. I can run pretty fast.” Soul said before running off in the direction that the bird had pointed out. Inochi picked up the Oran Berry before running after him, trying her best to keep up with the fast Absol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:30 pm

[[OOC: I am so sorry guys! I somehow got the idea into my head that I needed to post! I'm really sorry for skipping!!]]

Last edited by HiddenHero on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : skipped turns)
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:20 pm

It seems there are issues here on who is going next.
    By the looks of the turns so far, if hiddenhero is skipping his turn currently, it is Jirachis' turn next, then Tryvex.

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Jirachi felt a power summoning her, somewhere. The energy was coming somewhere fron the southwest. Suddenly, she felt herself being lifted up and onto Tamashi's back. She gave a quiet smile, but floated off.

She kept up pace with Tamashi's running as she called out. "I'm really sorry for such a short visit! I think someone else is looking for me right now, someone's summoning me... I think." she says as she begins to float of west.

"I'll come back one day though! I promise! Until then, take good care!" she gave a happy wave before heading off- far, far away.

[OOC: I am now heading off to the WHIRL team. Take care! ^^]

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorne City | Evening(16)

The absol had an odd habit of carrying him on its back, he wasn’t complaining, he loved it, made him feel faster and was exhilarating, especially since delibirds were not the fastest fliers around. Which made him notice that he was the only bird around, the rest where canines, except for the wish maker of course. But the wishmaker did not stay for long, it rose up and stated that she had to leave, that she was being summoned. Kringle was silently pleased about this information, he liked Jirachi, could find nothing bad about her, but the sole fact that she was a wish granter kept his mind on the un-grantable wish that he may have his friends back, which only brought him sadness. He did however wave her off, it was not every day one meet a legendary.

As the sped through the forest, partially following the winding ice trail that was starting to melt and crack, he kept imagining himself as a racecar driver, going faster and faster, ahead of the other canines in an imaginary race. He had to stop himself from making himself a racing helmet made of ice and yelling out ‘PETAL TO THE METAL!’ By the time they got to the end of the trail, and to the mouth of the cave, Kringle was pleased by his self-restraint, with so many new friends, he did not want to leave a strange impression right off the bat. Speaking of friends…..

Arashi the electric bug had not come with them when they heard the scream, and was no were to be found when all the new people showed up, so Kringle had thought that the spider had stayed behind to guard the cave, but there was no sign of him. “ARASHI!.....ARASHI!?........COME ON OUT YOU MIST CLEARING ELECTRIC BUG!” but no answer came, not even from the echoing cave on the side of the mountain. He was worried, it was possible the spider could have went to gather food and was hurt along the way, or maybe an undead came and attacked him here, or worst of all, Arashi could have deserted them all here. “….Ujue…..I can’t find Arashi…..” Two friends in one day, that was how many he had lost today, and it was barely the evening....

Last edited by Tryvex on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:53 am

(OOC:At school, so I can't get the pic.)

Tamashi stopped in his tracts and looked at Jirachi. Leave? What do you mean? Tamashi looked down. He knew that there where wishing stones out there that could call Jirachi. But, it had never happen before. He looked back up, just as his friend was leaving.

Jirachi, be careful! We will see each other again! I promise. Tamashi shouted to the sky, as the little yellow pokemon vanished into the multiple colors of the evening sky. He put his head down. He knew if he cried, Jirachi would be upset. She had raised him better then that. He turned to his friends and spoke.

Come. The cave we seek is just alittle further from here. We will be there by dusk. Tamashi said as he tried to regain himself. He sighed, turned and took off. Not running very fast, but at the same time not running very slowly either. He looked back to the Ninetales. Is something wrong? You seem to not like me very much. Did I do something wrong? He asked as he turned his head to the Houndour. We will be able to rest very soon. Just alittle further. Tamashi said to the hound.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorne City//Evening
    [4]

Inochi was painting when they finally reached the cave. When they finally stopped she collapsed on the ground from exhaustion. Her ears perked as she listened to the little Santa bird call out for someone named Arashi. She didn't know who this, Arashi, person or pokemon was, but he seemed to be rather important if the Santa bird was franticly calling to him. "Maybe your friend already went inside?" She suggested. It could always be a possibility. Though she didn't like how the cave was looking. She started to hum a tune, a sad and depressing one, but it was the only one she knew. She hummed it silently to herself, not really noticing if the others could hear her.

((The song Inochi is humming is 'Child's Play' by Gothika. She will also sometimes sing small parts of its lyrics. Its a way to calm herself when she feels uneasy and helps her feel more secure, as depressing as the song is.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Dawnfang's scarf and the thick fur on her legs where whipping around now that heavy gales were picking up around this nameless mountains. The Arcanine growled in frustration; she hated the wind and everything about it. As she took off in a run, the wind seemed to skin her as if knives were flying around Dawnfang, which was in no way a picnic. Dawnfang's enormous paws kicked up earth and short grasses and her pawsteps echoed throughout the area, leaving a trail for the smarter Infected. This didn't really worry Dawnfang much, she was powerful and had flames on her side....but that would be worth nothing if she encountered a rock, water, or another fire type. Dawnfang shuddered at the thought of dying at the hands of an Infected, slowly eaten alive.
    That's what Duskfang would've done. The nasty voice in the back of her head remarked, reminding Dawnfang once again of her undead brother. Even though Dawnfang ignored the voice, it was right, Duskfang would have killed her without a hint of remorse. That was true for every Infected, ever since that damn plague had come and wiped out so much. What chance did physical strength have against an incurable disease that took over someone? No chance.

Duskfang's dead, and there's nothing you can do about it. Dawnfang told herself, the only reassurance she had these days. That Duskfang was not her brother, only a shell, and if Dawnfang met him again, she knew what she had to do. Kill that empty shell.
    “ARASHI!.....ARASHI!?........COME ON OUT YOU MIST CLEARING ELECTRIC BUG!”
    If it wasn't for her uncommonly keen ears, Dawnfang would not have been able to hear that voice, calling out for something named 'Arashi.' Interested, Dawnfang decided to pinpoint the source of the voice, changed direction, and picked up the pace.

Dawnfang found what she was looking for, near a cave on the side of a mountain. There was a Ninetales, some white-and-red bird, an Absol, and a Houndour. There was also a very strange Pokemon on the Absol's back, Dawnfang swore she knew what it was, but just couldn't remember. They didn't look infected, but the virus was cunning....stepping forward, not showing a sign of friendliness, Dawnfang approached the group.
    "State your names, all of you," she growled, uncertain if she should be this direct, "And I don't think an attempt to fight will be a very good plan."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorne City | Evening [15]

Ujue looked on in unease as Tamashi abruptly took up the urge to move; he swept up Kringle and Jirachi and started running immediately. The poor houndour, nearly two feet shorter than both Tamashi and Ujue, had to work hard to keep up. Looking on quizzically, Ujue's long, light strides kept her well in pace with the speeding absol, although she flanked the other two quadruped pokemon as a guard against infected.

Ujue took a moment to close her eyes and swirl her tails, reveling in the movement of running. Her tails almost seemed to give off the slightest purple miasmic aura....but no, it had to be the fog playing tricks on the eyes...right?

She blinked open her eyes again and regarded Tamashi as, rather suddenly, Jirachi parted with the group, and Tamashi shouted his farewell into the sky. After a moment, he turned his head to the group and said, "Come. The cave we seek is just alittle further from here. We will be there by dusk."

Ujue turned her thoughts on the absol. How did he know what cave we were looking for? Ujue wondered guardedly. There had to be more than one cave, so how did he know which cave they were looking for. Just who were they following...?

The absol seemed to read her mind. "Is something wrong?" he asked. "You seem to not like me very much. Did I do something wrong?" He turned to the struggling houndour. "We will be able to rest very soon," he said. "Just alittle further."

Ujue silently shook her head in answer; he hadn't done anything wrong . . . at all. She made sure to keep her face serene and unreadable as she thought further. He had just met them and was making off like the amazing, paragon leader, and she resented that he could make so few mistakes. When she had been the strongest in her group . . . she had lost two friends, and with Kringle riding on Tamashi, she felt an illogical, yawning distance between herself and Kringle, too. Ujue recognized her jealousy with an internal smirk. How vengeful ninetails are, she thought cynically.

They arrived at a yawning, yet fairly concealed, cave in the mountainside. Kringle dismounted from Tamashi, and looked around worriedly. “ARASHI!" he called, and Ujue's heart plummeted. Kringle's calls continued. ".....ARASHI!?........COME ON OUT YOU MIST CLEARING ELECTRIC BUG!” Ujue pricked up her ears for the faintest reply, and threw her nose to the wind, but there was no trace of the galvantula. Kringle turned to her. “….Ujue…..I can’t find Arashi…..”

Ujue lowered her head and laid her ears back. "Neither can I," she said softly. Three. I've lost three...

Heavy footsteps, very close by, made Ujue jerk her head up. An arcanine, standing nearly twice as tall as every other pokemon by the cave, had suddenly made its entrance on the clearing. "State your names, all of you," she growled, rather uncertainly, "and I don't think an attempt to fight will be a very good plan."

Ujue collected herself in a millisecond, and lithely nodded her head to the newcomer. "My name is Ujue," she stated coolly. She like the arcanine's matter-of-factness; it was also far more genuine than Tamashi's calculated sympathy.

(OOC: I know my post is quite long, but I seem to have lost a turn in the accidental skipping confusion, and most of this is dialogue that has already happened. Sorry about the long post though!)

Last edited by HiddenHero on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorne City | Evening(17)

His heart was filled with nothing but sadness, his buggy friend Arashi who he was beginning to like a lot had suddenly disappeared into thin air. No signs of a struggle or anything. The houndour suggested he had gone inside, but certainly his voice would have echoed through the cave, he didn’t think it was so far deep that sound was lost in that confined space. Two friends, he had lost two friends in one day, though he was not even certain if the bug had died, gotten lost, or left still. He sort of wanted to send a search party out to go look for him, but it would be dangerous to split up so soon. The only thing he can really do is stay here and hope he comes back.

A new comer had appeared out of the trees, a large intimidating fellow, an arcanine by the looks of it. It seems this mountain was full of hounds, especially ones of the firey persuasions. It made him feel both as an outcast among dogs, and special knowing he was the only one who could fly, but most of all, he was thinking they could run around the region calling themselves the ‘Madd Dog Troup,’ plus a bird of course….

It was scary to approach him, but like all meetings, a present needed to be presented. He carefully wadded up to the arcanine, and plopped a black and orange orb right in front of him, not saying a word to anyone while the deed was being done. As soon as it was close enough to the fire hound, Kringle quickly wadded back to behind the absol and ninetails, watching his present pass judgment. The orb was doing nothing for a while, Kringle was beginning to suspect that it was somehow a defective orb, but then it started to glow brighter, and next thing he knew, it blew up into a puff of black smoke, enough to blacken someone’s face, but not enough to do serious damage.

Kringle slightly cowered behind the white and the yellow hounds, “I don’t like him….presents don’t like him either….”

((Exploding Orb in the face. great first impression |D))

Last edited by Tryvex on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorne City | Dusk

He and his new friends sat and talked in front of the cave.
    Tamashi turned to the Arcanine and spoke, My name is Soul. May I ask what your name is? Tamashi asked. Then he turned to sit by Inochi. He notice she was panting. So he nudged a Oran Berry toward her. He smiled and layed his head down.

He turned to Kringle and Ujue. I'm sorry you lost another friend. I wish I could've met these friend. Tamashi said to try and comfort his companions. He sighed as he looked to the mountains. Something stirred inside him. He got up and spoke, Forgive me, but it seems I've over stayed my stay here. Tamashi said with a sad tone, still looking to the sky. It was nice to have met you all. I wish I could stay longer. But, I can't. Tamashi turned to Kringle. I hope you find your friend. You are a very fun pokemon to be with, Kringle. I am honor to have known you. Tamashi said as he bowed his thanks.

He then turned to Ujue. It was nice to have known you too, Ujue. Even if I did something wrong, that made you mad. He bowed again. He then turned to the Arcanine. I may not have known you very long, but it was a pleasure. Tamashi bowed before turning to Inochi.

And you, Inochi. You are very nice and kind. I can tell, your just shy. I understand that. Tamashi said as he sat in front of her. But, things will happen in this world that you think is unfair. Just remember this, life is unfair and cruel. But, you must go on living, for those who have passed on. Tamashi paused to catch his breath. He knew that him leaving would be unfair to her. But, he had to leave. For fear he might bring disaster to these pokemon.

He looked to the sky again, before continuing.I must leave now. But, before I do. Tamashi leaned down and kissed Inochi on cheek before getting to his feet. Remember Inochi. Me leaving has nothing to do with you or the others. And that you will meet someone else close to your heart. Soon, you will meet him and you will be happy. Till then, please be happy. Tamashi said as he bowed one last time and vanish into the mountains. He did look back a few times. Thinking he heard his name being called. But, kept running. Never to see these pokemon again.

(OOC:Well it was nice to rp with you guys. But, Tamashi will be moving on to the Relic team. He may came back in the future. Till then.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Mountains West of Blackthorne City//Dusk
    [5]

Inochi cowered even more in the presence of this new stranger, who seemed to be very hostile in demanding there names. The Houndhour only looked at the new cainine through her wide blue eyes as she was to scared to say anything, she couldn't even squeek. Soul didn't seem to be afraid, not in the lest. She was probably the only dark type that showed fear in the face of another pokemon, but she couldn't help it, it was just the way she was.

The Houndours ears twitched when she heard the Soul was leaving. She raised her head from her paws, her eyes still wide, but this time with sadness. "D-Don't go." She studdered as she stood up, tears now forming in her eyes as Soul said his goodbyes to her. He was leaving her, just like her tamers, and her friend, has left her. She walked a little in the direction that Soul had taken, tears now streaming down her face as his salute in the mist fadded. She looked down at her paws, "Why is everyone alwasy leaving me..." She said silently to herself, to low that the others could not hear her before laying down once again, completly blank to everything else that way happening around her.

Last edited by Latias on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No image)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:07 am