Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 27 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Under|Time Unknown
    39|33

Mathias continued to hold Forrik in place as much as he could. As the Sucker punch lands on Forrik's jaw. Drool splashes alongside the wall as it forced Forrik's head to jerk to the right. "Awh man, now that is just fucking nasty." The Charizard that was holding Forrik didn't release the hold. "Touch them and I will zap you!" Forrik stops struggling, but isn't in control of his actions still. "Just sit back and rest for now, Ci. We've got this. You deserve a rest after that, yeah?" Mathias had to agree with Glass, this wasn't a fight that needed them all. "Graaahhh" Forrik lets out another roar, but this time it was different. "I know you're in there somewhere Forrik. Don't be what you hated, what you told yourself - told us - you would never be. I don't want to have to take you out as a mindless drone, I'd rather say goodbye first, okay?" The undead Charizard started to hear Glass' voice again as he looked at the absol. The growling and roaring ceased as the left eye start shutting. "You may of been a fucking dipshit, but don't ruin what you've built here by throwing it away as a mindless undead. Let people say goodbye before we have to... You know." Then, he looked at Cosmic hearing his voice telling him what the umbreon said.

Mathias heard what Glass said to Forrik as he kept his grip. The Charizard had no idea that Forrik hated the undead so much, but to become what you hated was irony. As Forrik started to hang his head down, his will became his own again, but for how long? The undead fire type stopped drooling as he raised his head up. "G-glass? C-Cosmic?" Forrik was himself again and he was completely unaware of what he was doing. As everything was returning to normal, he couldn't help but feel afraid of something. "What happened and why am I over here?" Mathias started to loosen his grip, but only enough to tighten it back up if Forrik loses control again. "Should I blast it with a Zap cannon?" DS says, but Mathias knew if he was to try it would hit him as well. "No, you'll risk hitting me as well and he's starting to come to." The Charizard said to DS. Forrik looked around seeing drool on the wall. At first he thought it was from the Poliwrath's hydro pump, but last he remembered was that he was blocking the bright light from blinding him.

Mathias eventually released Forrik completely and as he did, Forrik started wobbling backwards before falling down on his back. The undead Charizard turned his head to the right seeing bloody meat on the ground and organs just right by his head as he looked. This came to a shock to the undead charizard. Forrik was horrified of what may have happened. He licked his teeth tasting blood on them. Then it hit him, he must have blacked out from the smell and unknowingly started to eat a body. As he looked past the organs he spotted the dead poliwrath lying there with its back eaten and claw marks from his claws. Oh Arceus, what was I doing all this time and that voice it sounded like me, but it was as if it wasn't me. The Undead Charizard thought to himself. Mathias couldn't explain what happened to Forrik, but he knew in his heart Forrik may need to be put down before he lost control for good. If this is what the virus does to fire types I fear what would happen if my brother got infected. The thought worried Mathias as he looked at Glass, Cosmic and Ciana. A worried look came across the Charizard's face.

Mathias turned his attention to Forrik who was laying on his back. With a deep breath Mathias began to tell Forrik what he was doing. "I don't know how to explain this to you Forrik, but you was eating the poliwrath. After that, you started walking towards Glass and Cosmic attempting to kill them." Forrik didn't remember any of it, but all of it maybe true. "If I didn't hold you back, you would have succeeded and you was growling and roaring trying to attack them." This came to a heavy shock. "I failed you all. I'm so sorry I failed my family." His eyes started to tear up as the sudden news shook his very soul. His left eye closed as a tears started rolling off his face. Mathias had no idea about Forrik's family and he could have guess what happened to them. "Forrik, I may not know what has happened to you, but you haven't failed. A riolu that me and Glass met a while back became undead, but both of us didn't have it in us to kill him." With a heavy sigh he looked at Glass and Cosmic. He walked towards them and nodded his head to follow him into an unlocked room.

With a heavy heart Mathias knew what must be done, but he rather talk it over with Glass and Cosmic first before doing it. "I know what must be done, but do you think we should let him speak his last words before...You know." The Charizard asked them. If they left Forrik be he could end up becoming a danger to anyone that could be alive. "Which one of us will release Forrik from his suffering?" Mathias said.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:05 am

The Under | Time Unknown
    [5]

Soris could not help but feel a glimmer of admiration as the two Dark-types got up once more, even after they'd just been put through hell fighting that Poliwrath. They were far more brave than he was; Soris backs away, wincing as the tension built by Double-Edge leaves his muscles. He wasn't needed here. Fighting may have been the only thing he was remotely good at, but Soris knew he would only get in the way. This was their friend, anyways, and while he knew it couldn't be easy, it was their right to put him down. If only there could be another way...
    The Porygon is heading towards him, and Soris' blood freezes: would it acknowledge him? Please don't. Please don't. Please don't. Despite the silent pleading of his mind, Soris knows the Pokemon is going to speak to him, and there's nothing he can do to avoid that.
    "Hey." Soris does not say anything back, but the Porygon is far more occupied with the egg; it was obvious that unhatched Pokemon was already important to the others. But whose egg was it? There was no way someone just found an abandoned egg that was perfectly intact, without even a crack, not in these days. "Thanks man." I'm not-I'm not here. Please don't thank me I don't deserve it. Unable to actually say such things, Soris simply nodded, his stomach twisting into knots again. He wanted to disappear. If nobody had noticed his presence, this would have been so much easier...but it was too late now.

Soris is so distracted by his thoughts, he does not register the Jolteon's presence until she smacks right into him. "Ahh!" Her surprised squeak mirrored his own thought of sudden panic; would him getting in the way anger her? He had been so dumb just standing there like a slack-jawed idiot, and now he could have easily screwed up the idea of not pissing people off. Oh, this could be bad. "O-oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you--I-" What? She wasn't mad-but, that didn't make any sense. He'd gotten in her way, and that tended to make people upset. Soris keeps his mouth shut as the Jolteon struggles to speak again, not daring to ruin everything and aggravate her. It was rude to interrupt, especially with someone who has issues with speaking already. "I...I, uh--My name is Ciana." He waits, but nothing else is said to him. She...she didn't want to know his own name? Everyone who introduced themselves had wanted his own name in exchange, even though he never wanted to say it. Ciana. That was a pretty name. Suddenly, without a single thought given to it, Soris responds.

"I'm Soris," the Delcatty says, the words betraying every instinct he has.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:54 am

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |63|38|
    Glass watched as Ciana scrambled backwards, uttering out a quiet,"Thank you!" And running off from the fight.  Turning her attention back to Forrik, her red eyes softened slightly. The poor guy must hate himself right now, becoming what he swore he wouldn't. "Graaahhh" The sound of the roar was more subdued, calm. The Charizard's head went limp, flopping down, the purple-orange skin on his head reminding Glass of the cruel gate that happened upon the Charizard. He looked up, his snarls quieting down as he stared Glass in the eyes. A slow movement caught Glass's attention, and she watched as his left eye began to close.

Cosmic stared at Forrik, his silver and blue eyes glowing as the Umbreon watched, a grim frown on his muzzle. Blinking, Cosmic looked away, gritting his teeth as more pain flared up from his side. He would need to get that checked out very soon. "G-glass? C-Cosmic?" The Umbreon's ears twitched, and he lifted his head up, looking Forrik in the eye as the Charizard began to come back to consciousness. "What happened and why am I over here?" Chuckling, Cosmic let his Dark Pulse fade, looking at Glass as a sudden wind swayed his fur to the side. She had dispelled her Razor Wind, it seemed. Grinning, Cosmic blinked and looked back over at Forrik. "Heh, I'd say welcome back, but in this situation, it's not exactly a welcome sight. You idiot..." Cosmic's grin dropped, and he shut his eyes, his muzzle trembling as he fought off the urge to cry. "You could of had a lot longer to live had you not of taken that fucking Hydro Pump for me. Dammit Forrik, you asshole." He choked out, opening his eyes and glaring at the Charizard. He wasn't angry though, just... Sad.

"Should I blast it with a Zap cannon?" Glass looked back at DS, shaking her head. Before she could say no, however, Mathias beat her to it. "No, you'll risk hitting me as well and he's starting to come to."  As Forrik looked around, Glass backed away, turning around and walking over to the other side of Mathias. The Charizard released Forrik, who stumbled backwards, falling flat on his back. Looking away, Glass refused to watch, even though she knew Forrik was looking at what he did to the Poliwrath. Finally, the Absol looked back, watching as Mathias explained to Forrik what he had been doing.

"I don't know how to explain this to you Forrik, but you was eating the poliwrath. After that, you started walking towards Glass and Cosmic attempting to kill them." Cosmic watched the shocked expression on Forrik's face, but the Umbreon was unable to meet the undead's eyes. "If I didn't hold you back, you would have succeeded and you were growling and roaring trying to attack them." The Umbreon watched the shock morph through all stages as the Charizard's face changed, and he watched the tears well up in the undead's eyes. "I failed you all. I'm so sorry I failed my family." Clenching his jaw, Cosmic forced himself to meet Forrik's gaze, his own silver and blue ones hard. "No. None of that, you ass. You did not fail jack fucking shit, Forrik. You failed nothing, you hear? I will not let you think you fucking failed us, Forrik. So don't you dare say you have." He snapped, a single tear falling from his left eye, before the Umbreon snapped his eyes shut and looked away. "Don't you dare call yourself a failure because you tried to protect someone, and died for it you fucking martyr."

"Forrik, I may not know what has happened to you, but you haven't failed. A riolu that me and Glass met a while back became undead, but both of us didn't have it in us to kill him." Looking at Forrik, Glass nodded. She remembered that asylum. That hellhole. And she also remembered Taph. The poor child who neither of them had it in them to kill. He was only a child, after all. "I know what must be done, but do you think we should let him speak his last words before...You know." Looking up at Mathias, Glass nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good to me." She said, looking over at Cosmic, who was limping over to join her and Mathias. "Which one of us will release Forrik from his suffering?"

"I will."

Glass's jaw dropped, and she stared at Cosmic. Was he serious? He must of been joking.

"Cos', you can't! You're half dead already and-"
    "-And what? Forrik died protecting me, Glass. The least I can do is help him on his way. I will do it."

Glass shut her jaws, her red eyes wide as she watched the Umbreon walk up to Forrik, his eyes sad as he prepared a Faint Attack. He gave Forrik a sad smile, his eyes closing as he lowered his head. "Anything you want to say, Forrik?" He asked, opening his eyes again and watching the undead, gracing them with the chance to say a few last words.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:01 am

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er H̴o͞t̵el[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]?̷?̀?̡[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠33

DS crouches over the egg, enfolding it in his plastic-like wings.
    The Porygon Z closes his eyes. Without eyelids to close this involves turning off his optic sensors, completely dulling the lights of his eyes so he cannot perceive images any more.
    He doesn't want to see this. He barely knows the Charizard, though by the sounds of it HAL did before the resurrection program started running. He could hardly be accused of being squeamish. No, it wasn't like he felt uncomfortable watching the execution. He just wanted to watch over the egg.
    That thought had a metallic taste to it. He was lying to himself but as long as he could cling to that delusion he didn't have to force himself to watch.
    This hesitation didn't become him. Watching a sick pokemon be put down wasn't the same as a human getting executed. If it was allowed to run around after the decay set into it's brain it would be a major threat. Better to finish it now, while it had the control to stay still for the final blow. If he was going to be a trainer he had to focus on the living.
    DS strokes over the egg shell, feeling whatever was inside kick against it and make it rock. It was heavy, whatever pokemon curled up inside was nearly large enough to break free. Soon it would hatch and that meant he had to delete HAL before there was any more collateral damage. He couldn't look after a baby Pokemon under these circumstances.
    "Just do it." He croaks, aware the time is dragging on and on and his thoughts are going to places he does not want them to go.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:40 pm

The Under|Time Unknown
    40|34

Sobbing from his weakness, Forrik looked at Cosmic. The starry umbreon snapped at the undead Charizard. "No. None of that, you ass. You did not fail jack fucking shit, Forrik. You failed nothing, you hear? I will not let you think you fucking failed us, Forrik. So don't you dare say you have." Forrik continued to stare at Cosmic, a tear rolling down the umbreon's face had shown him that despite their set backs a day ago, he was more of a help than anything. "Don't you dare call yourself a failure because you tried to protect someone, and died for it you fucking martyr." The undead Charizard never thought that Cosmic actually cared for him. However, he couldn't get the thought out of his mind that if he lost control again, he won't be able to regain control and become to dangerous. Each thought passed through with doubt in his mind. How would his family feel if they saw him in this condition? Arceus, please let me have the will to say my goodbyes if death is the only thing left for me. He watched Cosmic limp away following Mathias and Glass. The voices was hard to hear, but he didn't want to know what they was talking about.

Mathias crossed his arms waiting as Cosmic came limping in. As the three of them had spoken, one thing was on Mathias' mind his missing trainer and friend that had went with him. "Yeah, that sounds good to me." Glass had agreed with giving Forrik a chance to say some last words before being put down. "I will." The umbreon had to be bluffing, with his condition he should at least rest until his wounds heal up. "Cos', you can't! You're half dead already and-" The Charizard had the same idea as Glass. Cosmic then insisted on easing Forrik's suffering. "-And what? Forrik died protecting me, Glass. The least I can do is help him on his way. I will do it." There was no stopping him so Mathias had to let him do it. "Okay, Cosmic, make it swift so that he can rest in peace." Coming out of the room, Mathias, Glass, and Cosmic had a sadness to them. Forrik looked at them, still lying by the organs and chucks of bloody meat. He didn't have to guess what is going on. The Undead Charizard knew that it was time to be put down, but before he dies he wanted to tell them something deep in his heart. Something that he should have said before he became undead.

Forrik watched as Cosmic came close to him, still limping from the fight they had earlier with the poliwrath. Seeing the facial expression on the umbreon, he felt that it was right for Cosmic to release him from his suffering. "Anything you want to say, Forrik?" Without a doubt, this was Forrik's final moments in this world that became a living hell. The undead charizard closed his left eye and started telling them how he felt in his final moments before he became undead. "Cosmic, Glass, I...I wanted to tell you both that in two years I had been enduring this hell. That for the first time I am glad that I have met you even though it was short. It made me feel as if I was with my family before all this happened." Mathias watched as Forrik started sobbing. The Charizard felt pity for Forrik since he met him. He had suffered far worse than he had imagined. "I should have told you that no matter what, I would have died the same way, there was no stopping it. That's why I jumped in front of that hydro pump. I needed to protect you all from meeting the same fate that has befallen me." As he stopped for a bit he needed to tell them something he smelled before the poliwrath had been slain.

He thought back to earlier during the fight, when they was going for the paralysis approach. Something was alive, but the faint smell was coming from below them. "Before I finish I need to tell you all something. There is another living being inside down below us. It was faint, but it seems to be still here I can still smell it." He looks at Mathias and sees his look change from a sad to a curious look. "Maybe its someone your looking for Mathias. All I can say is that its maybe two or three floors down." Even though Forrik wasn't completely sure, he felt as if Mathias should find it. He looks back at both Glass and Cosmic. "I'm sorry that I can't stay with you all any longer, I feel as if should I continue following that I might become a mindless undead and worse I'm afraid that I might hurt you all the next time I lose control." Forrik reaches out to Cosmic, but not touching him. His eyes tearing up even more had told everyone that he had made his choice. "Goodbye Cosmic, Glass, Mathias and even the ones that I haven't introduced myself to. I'll be watching over you." Forrik was finished with his last words. Now all that was left was for Cosmic to send him to meet Arceus. To send him to be reunited with his family in the afterlife. "I'm ready Cosmic, send me to my family." The Undead Charizard closed his left eye and as he does, he waits for Cosmic to end his life.

OoC)) Forrik's Death Post Permission is given to Duma to kill Forrik.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:56 am

Under Town || Time Unknown (9)

Confusion. That was one thing that the feline was getting use to in his life now. Because it seemed no matter where he went or the few he had met, they were always leaving him utterly lost as to what was going on.

The black purple energy around his claws dispersed as the other live pokemon continued in their attacks on the rotting pokemon with a strange swirl on it's stomach. Ryth glanced at the two fire lizards warily. While they were fighting against the threat, the feline still doubted they could be trusted.

There was a loud cry of pain that drew Ryth's attention away from the reptilians and back on the fighting. He should have been paying attention. His vision was filled with white and sparkling navy fur before the impact of the bodies collided with him and threw him back as well.  The Liepard hissed in pain as his back slammed into the cold wall which creaked loudly in protest.  It trembled before flipping in on itself.  The room tilted before everything went black and he landed on the other side.

Dust was thick in the stale air of the strange place that he had been thrown into. Ryth pushed himself up, blinking a few times to allow his eyes to adjust before tilting his head. Had this weird structure just eaten him? No surly that wasn't the case.....right?

The yelling and shouts from the battle filled the area which assured him that he was just in a different location than before.  He turned to the sealed opening that had brought him here and placed a paw against it.  It was cold to the touch; deep groves etched into the surface as if some large claws had try to tear it away. The cat's fur tingled in alarm as he cast another glance at his surroundings. The air was old, and aside from the faint stench of rot coming from the other side where the pokemon were fighting the dead, there was no other scent. Whatever had caused the damage was long gone.

Just as his fur was beginning to relax again, there was a loud thud followed by a monstrous roar causing Ryth's ears to ring. Growling he backed away from the entrance.  When the roars ceased he crept closer again, wondering what was going on. The smell of blood  was now starting to fill the air. Was someone killed?

Placing his paws on the strange structure he used his weight to try and nudge the thing open, but it held fast. Frowning he tried again. Still didn't budge.

"Mmmm,.....can anyone hear me? Are you all alright?"

((Got permission to have Ryth knocked into a different room by Glass and Cosmo. Anyone is free to help him out lol. As for the business with the doors just think of the old Scooby Doo shows with the messed up trap doors))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:54 pm

((OOC: Skip, DS is still averting his eyes from the execution))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:22 pm

OoC)) Skip Mathias is watching silently as he waits for Forrik to be executed.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:11 am

((OOC: Skip, status hasn't changed as Ryth is still trapped))
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:38 pm

[//sigh// skip...]

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:41 pm

[OoC: Well, for the sake of introducing Israfael easier and for Forrik to be the focus of the party, I'm gonna skip my first turn and let Forrik be killed.]

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:16 am

((OOC: And we're back, folks!))

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |64|39|
    Cosmic stared down at Forrik, his silver and blue eyes sad. Sucking in a deep breath, the shiny Umbreon's claws flexed, anticipating the attack. "Okay, Cosmic, make it swift so that he can rest in peace." Giving Mathias a bitter glare, Cosmic silently told the other Charizard to shut up. Don't make this harder than it already is, you prick. He thought, clenching his teeth in a silent hiss. Pain flared up from his side, and the wounded Umbreon flinched. His eyes watered from the pain, and he blinked a few times to rid himself of the offending tears.

"Cosmic, Glass, I...I wanted to tell you both that in two years I had been enduring this hell. That for the first time I am glad that I have met you even though it was short. It made me feel as if I was with my family before all this happened." Glass turned her dark red eyes away, unable to watch. She stared at the ground, her eyes sorry as she found it difficult to meet the dying Charizard's eyes. "I should have told you that no matter what, I would have died the same way, there was no stopping it. That's why I jumped in front of that hydro pump. I needed to protect you all from meeting the same fate that has befallen me." Glass let out a quiet 'tch', her eyes shutting tight as through she were trying to block out the Charizard's voice. She didn't need to listen to this, but the Absol found herself unable to block out Forrik's voice.

"Before I finish I need to tell you all something. There is another living being inside down below us. It was faint, but it seems to be still here I can still smell it." Cosmic chuckled, but it wasn't a happy laugh. It was a bitter, sad laugh that was only added as another tear rolled down the Umbreon's face. "You trying to replace yourself already?" Cosmic joked, his voice pinched and hoarse. He went to laugh, but it came out as a barely suppressed choked sob. Sucking in a shaky breath, Cosmic sat down, his muscles beginning to ache as he continued to hold in his Faint Attack. "Maybe its someone your looking for Mathias. All I can say is that its maybe two or three floors down."

Cosmic looked towards the door, glad for the distraction. He didn't want to do this any more, but if he backed out now, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. Sighing deeply, his breath hitched as his ribs flared up, the broken ribs making themselves known with a fiery hatred. Something got lodged in his throat and the Umbreon coughed, spitting out a wad of blood in the process. It left a foul taste in his mouth, one that only added to his weighted shoulders. Slumping forwards, the normally proud Umbreon's head drooped, his nose towards the ground as his eyes glowed dimly in grief.

"I'm sorry that I can't stay with you all any longer, I feel as if should I continue following that I might become a mindless undead and worse I'm afraid that I might hurt you all the next time I lose control." Glass knew that it was what the Charizard wanted, but that didn't make it nay harder. They were killing someone. A 'mon who laughed, cried and lived like they had once. A victim of war, forced to be killed by friends in order to protect themselves. It wasn't right. It's this world that isn't right. Not the ones in it. She thought, turning her head and averting her gaze, unable to watch any longer.

"Goodbye Cosmic, Glass, Mathias and even the ones that I haven't introduced myself to. I'll be watching over you." Cosmic got to his paws, hissing slightly as his muscles protested. "I'm ready Cosmic, send me to my family." Nodding glumly, Cosmic lifted a paw, his black claws gleaming dangerously as his Faint Attack spurred to life. "Goodbye, Forrik." He simply said, looking at the Charizard with an apologetic expression. "And, I'm sorry." He added, his voice barely a whisper as he swiped down, looking away at the last second so he was spared the view of his Faint Attack ripping through the Charizard's neck and severing his spinal cord. Finally daring to look back, Cosmic's eyes widened at the sight where his claws had torn through the fire type's skin, and the force had cracked the vertebra, allowing for his claws to sever the spinal cord.

Grief and nausea flooded through the Umbreon, and he had to look away again before he lost whatever there was in his stomach - if there was anything in there at all. Backing away, Cosmic returned to Glass's side, laying down just as his strength left him, and he rolled onto his side, the adrenaline leaving him and the pain from his injuries coming at him full-force. His breathing turned shallow as his muzzle scrunched up and his eyes closed in an attempt to fight off the pain.

"Cosmic?"

The Umbreon opened an eye to stare at Glass, as if to say, 'what?'.

"You okay?" Glass asked, knowing it was a stupid question. She only got an irritated flick of the Umbreon's tail as an answer. "That bad huh?" She joked, and Cosmic glared at her. "You just rest there. We should be fine here for a little while, so you get your strength back." She said, and Cosmic mumbled something incomprehensible, which Glass took as a 'thank you.'

"Mmmm,.....can anyone hear me? Are you all alright?" Turning her attention to the shutters, Glass's eyes narrowed. Another 'mon? Maybe it was that Liepard? Maoving over to the door, the Absol got her nose under it, able to get it on her shoulders as she pushed it up. It seemed her hunch was right - it was the Liepard from before. Making sure that the shutter held, Glass turned around and looked over the group.

... Only to find someone missing.

"Where's HAL?" She asked suddenly, looking around. How could they have missed them going?! It was a fucking Porygon-Z with an egg for christ's sake! How the hell do you just miss that? Snapping to attention, Glass began to look around, but came up with nothing to the whereabouts of the Porygon. "Did anyone see where they went?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:40 pm

The Under|Time Unknown

"Goodbye, Forrik." The Umbreon said to Forrik in a sad but silent voice. "And, I'm sorry." A feint attack slashed through Forrik's neck instantly ending the undead's suffering. Mathias looked away as Forrik's right eye stopped glowing and more blood poured out of his body. Forrik....why? Why did you sacrifice yourself to protect us all? The Charizard couldn't figure out Forrik's mind set nor why he would go to such trouble to tell Mathias that another pokemon could be in the building. This could only mean one thing, there's a chance that one of Mathias' friends was still alive after all. "Cosmic?" Mathias looked over towards Glass staring over at Cosmic. The Fire type walked over to Glass just to make sure nothing was seriously wrong with Cosmic. "You okay?" That wasn't the best question to ask right now especially with his injuries and with him happened to kill Forrik. Cosmic, hang in there buddy, I'll try to find some first aid for you. The Charizard thought to himself thinking there might be some first aid kits still around. "You just rest there. We should be fine here for a little while, so you get your strength back." Mathias did think about carrying him, but if they was to encounter any undead along the way he wouldn't be able to fight while carrying Cosmic.

Just as Mathias started walking towards the shutters, some noise started coming from behind a the wall. "Mmmm,.....can anyone hear me? Are you all alright?" The voice called out, but the one who said it was missing. Thinking back it sounded an awfully like the Liepard's voice. Mathias looked back to Glass moving towards a small door which looked small enough for the Liepard to fit through. Watching her lift the door up with her nose then onto her shoulders, eyes was beading out of the dark and to his surprise it was the Liepard. Then he started looking around and noticed it was unusually quiet. "Where's HAL?" Mathias looked back towards the room where Ciana and the Delcatty was hiding. He looks inside the room and the egg was missing as well. "Did anyone see where they went?" Mathias shook his head with a no. This was all to familiar as if it was dejavu all over again. There was only one explanation for this occurrence. Some unknown force had teleported them away without a trace.

The Charizard knew it would of been a waste of time looking for the Porygon-Z. One thing though was bothering Mathias about what Forrik said before he was put down. Was there really another pokemon in the hotel with them and if Forrik smelled it then it must be alive still. Bast? Is she alive still? She might need my help. He remembered the days when the Espeon had been with him for most of his life growing up. Though she was a few years younger than him, he for some reason called her sis since he had no sisters growing up. "Glass, if what Forrik said was true then chances are we might meet with an Espeon. As for HAL though, I have no idea where he vanished to, but I'm taking a hunch that something must have teleported him away." He also had to think about how to keep Cosmic safe until he recovers. Mathias walks back over to the shutter looking at the bottom. It was raised up a bit, but enough to get his claws underneath it. "Looks like we can get out, but I'll wait until Cosmic has enough strength to walk again." The Charizard said as he leans against the wall.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Under Town || Time Unknown (10)

Quickly blinking his eyes, Ryth found himself staring at the white fur of one of the other Pokemon that had been fighting the Poliwrath. With a small nod of gratitude he quickly slipped out from his temporary prison; finding a place to stand off to the side. The room was filled with the heavy scent of blood and carrion which made the feline's lip curl a bit as his stomach gave a painful lurch.

That was when he noticed one of the orange lizards was lying in a pool of it's own blood. It's neck torn to ribbions of muscles, tendons, and bone.  Even if he had not cared for the larger Pokemon he did feel a small amount of sympathy for the large reptile and it's death.

"Where's HAL? Did anyone see where they went?"

Blue eyes turned towards the white furred female who had opened the door for him.

'Hal?' Had that been the smooth looking Porygon that had the egg?

"Glass,"

Ryth's ears perked when the remaining reptilian spoke to the white furred female. He made a mental note of her name and remained silent.

"If what Forrik said was true then chances are we might meet with an Espeon. As for HAL though, I have no idea where he vanished to, but I'm taking a hunch that something must have teleported him away."

When the larger Pokemon began to move, the Liepard fought to keep the fur along his spine from bristling. Reminding himself that the stranger had not made any moves of aggression. That didn't stop him from eyeing them cautiously.

"Looks like we can get out, but I'll wait until Cosmic has enough strength to walk again."

At the mention of another name he tilted his head to the side and looked at the remaining party around him. They all seemed battered but he did notice a dark furred mon lying on his side. The feline assumed that must be 'Cosmic'

"....Does anyone know any healing moves? We could probably fix his wounds enough to move without too much discomfort then. Or....tie some material around his sides to set his ribs if their broken."
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:33 pm

The Under | Time Unknown
    [6]

"What a unique name," Ciana says back with a smile, bringing a burning mixture of shame and some form of delight at the same time. He shouldn't feel pride in his name, it wasn't unique, but...did it count as dismissing what the Jolteon felt, thinking like that? Confusion grinds against his already-stressed brain; half of him wants to run away, the other half wants to stay by Ciana, and thank her for the kind words. The problem was figuring out who was right, and in the end, Soris does nothing. There's no time for an uncomfortable silence to form as the Jolteon's ears drop and her eyes no longer meet his; she stammers a few words that Soris has no idea what to do with. "I-I mean." What? "Do you know where we are?" Oh. Soris' inner self is starting to shrink away, desiring no questions; the acknowledgment from this Jolteon is like a heavy chain wrapped around him. He cannot escape it, nor can he cast off the weight; rejecting Ciana would no doubt hurt her. Do I even really want to stop talking?

"I...don't," Soris responds apprehensively, "I don't even really remember how I got here." As soon as the words leave his mouth, Soris regrets them; that was far too much information to give to someone he's barely met. Besides that, how in the world would he explain having blurry memories of arriving here that didn't sound like a bunch of feeble lies? God, he's set himself up for even more anxiety. His thoughts run at a million miles before something stops them straight in their tracks-the stomach-lurching sound of the Charizard Forrik having his neck sliced through brutally by the Umbreon who had been fighting the Poliwrath. He turns away from the sight of the blood and torn meat. Despite the necessity of the act, and the fact Forrik was only a stranger, Soris cannot help but feel intensely sympathetic for the Fire-type's end. Nobody deserves that...without the adrenaline of being in a fight himself, Soris cannot see the violence as he normally would-that is, with a great deal of apathy.

Soris only halfway pays attention to the Absol as she frees the black cat from before; when had they been trapped like that, and how had he not noticed? The intensity of the situation could be blamed, but Soris knows it has to be because he can barely focus on anything without his mind blurring. He has to stop screwing up like that, it was going to get someone hurt or even killed..."Where's HAL?" Huh? HAL...? Oh, no, wasn't that the Porygon? The one with the egg? Soris' eyes go wide as he, too, sees that the Porygon really is gone. But-he never saw the Normal-type leave, or even try to, and Pokemon like him don't just vanish into thin air. HAL wasn't even a Psychic-type! "Did anyone see where they went?" No...how could I let this happen? One Pokemon couldn't protect an egg all by themselves, and it was entirely possible that HAL had been...taken, somehow. The mere thought sends a needle of fear into Soris, who's anxiety is about ready to break through the roof.

"Wait, wait, he was just right here!" Ciana adds in, positively brimming with shock. Soris looks away, too much of a coward to inject his own words into the situation. It was likely the others already knew he has fucked up, not keeping as close of an eye on the Porygon as he should have. Nobody would want to hear him try to make lame excuses. "But... but... I watched the egg!" You didn't do anything wrong. What were his accomplishments so far? Oh, that's right-not helping to fight the Poliwrath, not taking out the undead Charizard while he had the chance, letting the Porygon vanish while in plain sight...Soris doesn't say anything as Ciana sits down next to him. He doesn't deserve to talk, not even when the Charizard does. Soris stares at the floor dejectedly, fully aware of how much he was not being helpful at that moment. There's gotta be something...just gotta think... He can't sit around and mope forever.

"....Does anyone know any healing moves?" Soris looks up a bit upon hearing that. Perhaps this was his chance to make up for his mistakes. "We could probably fix his wounds enough to move without too much discomfort then. Or....tie some material around his sides to set his ribs if their broken."
    "All I've got is Heal Bell," Soris admits, "But I can help find something we could use. There's gotta be something..." This once, the part of him screaming over talking to others is blocked out by the Soris that desires to help others; with how much the Umbreon and Absol have been hurt protecting them, they deserve a break, and some help themselves.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:23 pm

The Under | Time Unknown

For most of the time he was lost down in this poorly-lit ghetto, he had been slinking around to try to avoid detection of the roaming, horribly loud, reliving corpses of the fierce Pokemon that once used to battle at the coliseum down here. Many of the human bodies scattered around the city and underground base of cipher are many of the now dead peons. It was disgustingly littered now, not just with trash but with some lovely gore mixed in. Israfael felt in his gut to remain in the buildings, especially since his eye was hollow and gouged out. And the chronic, searing pain that came from his scars that canyoned his flesh and muscle. He hadn't been there long, but the scurrying of other living Pokemon were there for a while. He just couldn't find the will or way to get near them.

But finally, he managed to spot them. They were all still, around the somewhat centerpiece of a Charizard, with glowing red eyes. He started speaking as Israfael turned the corner of the building, managing to slink down from the roof, onto a metal dumpster, then off. He couldn't really sympathize with anything being said, but he could feel the solemness of every Pokemon down to his own lonely core, fixated on the Charizard when he delivered his monologue. At the end of his words, Isarafael had a building concept of the goings on, and promptly turned his head and covered his ears as the peculiarly colored Umbreon sliced the dragon's neck open like a stuck pig.

He stayed like that for a while, trembling to try to rid himself of the feeling of seeing, even strangers, having to kill a comrade. He heard the faint squabbling of the group after, trying to recollect after seemingly losing some of their members and a few of their others hurting. Israfael was too timid to try to move to greet them, but he did move into their field of vision, cowering in the corner, hoping that'd be enough for them to notice him. He wasn't really great at introductions anyway. Hopefully they'd notice his eye was gone and his body was weak. Of course, he wouldn't plead for help, but he certainly did need the company. He wasn't going to survive much longer. He also offered a weak, verbal introduction to try to lean them his way.  
    "Hello.... Do you need some help?"

[OoC: Apologies, shitty post is kinda shitty, but I have 3 projects to do before Wednesday and 4 finals to do next Monday, so this is about as good as I could muster in 25 minutes. lol. Glad to be on the team though!]

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:26 pm

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |65|40|
    At her question, if seemed that no one had seen DS leave. Did that mean HAL was still in the system, or did they disappear as well? Too many questions and no answers for them. "Wait, wait, he was just right here!" Turning her crimson stare to Ciana, Glass let her eyes soften. It wasn't the Jolteon's fault DS went off. "But... but... I watched the egg!" Moving her broad paws before she even thought about it, Glass crossed the space between them quickly. Sitting down beside Ciana, Glass grinned at her.

"Hey, don't take it to heart, Ci. It stinks that we lost him, but if we can't find him once we leave, perhaps they just went back out into the desert to try and hatch the egg? The undead around this area are still holed up in the next building over, so it's somewhat safe to move out there." She explained, trying to alleviate some of the Jolteon's worries, while also trying to wave off some of her own. Her red eyes slid over to Cosmic, who's side was rising and falling rapidly as the Umbreon fought off the pain. He lay there, curled into a tight ball and shuddering slightly. His silver rings and multicolored markings glowed brightly, casting a bright light throughout the room like a streetlamp.

His eyes shut tight, the Umbreon gritted his teeth, paws gripping the ground as his black claws tried to dig into the concrete. Sucking in another painful breath, Cosmic opened one eye, his vision blurred slightly from tears. Lifting a shaky paw to his muzzle, he was surprised to see it come away wet with salty tears. Was it really that painful? His body had gone numb, and instead it decided at random intervals to remind him that he wasn't dead yet with a flash of pain from his ribs. Gasping lightly, a searing flame ran up his side as his broken ribs seemed to shift with his breath. Perhaps they were healing, then.

A sudden coughing fit wracked the Umbreon's body, and with each violent cough, pain flared up his side and caused the fox to curl in on himself. The was vaguely aware of a large furry white shape beside him - Glass, he assumed. She had probably raced to him as soon as he started coughing. Then there was a broad blue-clawed paw on his shoulder to hold him in place so each cough wasn't as violent, and the Umbreon quietly thanked the Absol with a brief flash of his rings. Specks of blood dotted the ground around his face, but the Umbreon hadn't actually coughed up any blood. That was a good sign then, so probably his lungs weren't punctured.

"If what Forrik said was true then chances are we might meet with an Espeon. As for HAL though, I have no idea where he vanished to, but I'm taking a hunch that something must have teleported him away." Groaning, Cosmic shifted his head so that he could see Mathias through his silver and ice blue eyes. His ears flicked weakly, turning towards the Charizard, then the Liepard. "....Does anyone know any healing moves?" Healing moves..? Cosmic curled his lip slightly, his eyes narrowing. "I'm... Fine..." He breathed, his voice weak and raspy. "I've... Had... W-worse." He hissed, his tail flopping indignantly against the ground. "It, it'll... Heal... Soon."

Glass listened to Cosmic speak, her eyes widening slightly. He sounded like shit, and the Umbreon could barely even lift his head up. There was no way he was just 'fine' with those sorts of wounds. "We could probably fix his wounds enough to move without too much discomfort then. Or....tie some material around his sides to set his ribs if their broken." Glas heard Cosmic's snort from beside her. "If..?" He rasped, glaring at the Liepard. "I... Can tell... You... For a f-fact... That... At... Least... Two... Are... Broken." After that simple sentence, Cosmic's head flopped back down again as the Umbreon continued to work on breathing.

"All I've got is Heal Bell," Looking up towards the Delcatty, Glass nodded in appreciation. At least people were trying to help. "But I can help find something we could use. There's gotta be something..." Sitting down next to Cosmic, Glass looked around the room. "Did anyone find any items we could use? A potion or something?" She asked, her red eyes catching some slight movement in the corner of her vision. Whipping her head that way, Glass was surprised to see another Pokemon - the name of their species was lost to her at that moment, but the Absol protectively stood in front of Cosmic. The last thing he needed was something attacking him.

"Hello.... Do you need some help?" Looking them up and down, Glass took note of the numerous scars on their body. The poor thing looked too weak to even hold itself up, let alone attack them. Letting her guard drop, Glass relaxed, her crimson eyes softening. "Unless you know some healing moves, or know where some items we can use to help are, I'm afraid there isn't much." She said, looking them up and down once more. She would need to get their name shortly, if they were going to stick around, of course.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:25 pm

The Under|Time Unknown

Mathias continued to lean against the wall thinking of some way to get Cosmic around without causing pain to the umbreon. "....Does anyone know any healing moves?" The charizard shook his head knowing its impossible for him to have that kind of power. "We could probably fix his wounds enough to move without too much discomfort then. Or....tie some material around his sides to set his ribs if their broken." There has to be a first aid kit around somewhere in this hotel. Yet all Mathias could think about is Bast at the moment. He often wondered if she's still alive in this hell. The Fire type couldn't get his mind of his trainer as well. Is he even alive and if he is then they would be safe from any other undead. Looking right back to Forrik's corpse though had him more concerned about his brother. What if his brother was infected and what impact would it have on his mind. He shook his head getting the thought out of his mind. The Charizard didn't want to think about it right now until everyone is fully recovered.

The Delcatty from earlier that hardly said a word finally spoke up.  "All I've got is Heal Bell," At least it was something, but it'll need more than heal bell to at least recover the magnitude of the injury. "But I can help find something we could use. There's gotta be something..." Mathias pushed himself off the wall and walked towards Glass. As he approached her, he looked down at Cosmic seeing the eeveelution having a hard time keeping the pain under control. "Did anyone find any items we could use? A potion or something?" Mathias shook his head with a no sadly. It looked like they may have to form a small party to scout around for a few potions. "Hello.... Do you need some help?" The Charizard whipped his head at the same direction Glass was looking. It was a Furret, but it didn't look like it was threatening. The Fire type knew what the species was at least and it sounded like it wanted to help them. "Unless you know some healing moves, or know where some items we can use to help are, I'm afraid there isn't much." Something told Mathias that he should search for some potions.

The Charizard looked at everyone and made his choice he was going to go look for potions. "Glass, I'm going to go find some potions, Cosmic hang in there I'll be back as soon as I can." As he walked a bit he turned around to ask the others. "If anyone wants to join me feel free to it'll be easier to find potions if we work together. As for anyone who wants to stay keep both Glass and Cosmic company they deserve a break. The Charizard nodded to Glass as he waits for the others to step forward to help with the search. The fire type felt as if he should wait and protect Cosmic, but since he was the only one that wasn't as hurt he would heal both Glass and Cosmic first before treating himself. Mathais looked at Ciana and knew right then that he should ask her if she wanted to stay with Glass until he came back with the potions. "Ciana, do you want to come with or stay with Glass?" He asked the jolteon. Though in his mind Ciana does need a rest from that fight as well, but it was her decision if she wanted to come.

The Under|Time Unknown

As Bastet stopped crying form what happened to Zeke, she knew that the only way she would find Mathias is to search this hotel that she had managed to hide in. Mathias, where are you? I need to find you. The eeveelution hopped off the bed she had wept in since coming to this hotel and decided it was time to find out exactly where she was. She walked out the door looking both ways for any sign of movement and quietly started making her way down the hall. She looked to the left and right seeing a damaged vending machine on both sides. Someone must have raided this place. No more soda or lemonade, not even lava cookies are around. Of course though lava cookies are only in a few regions and Orre wasn't exactly one of them. As she continued on, a growling sound came from one of the rooms. Bastet stopped in her tracks knowing that if an undead is behind that door it could try to bust it down and attack. The eeveelution decided to use her psychic powers to find out what's behind the door and there was an undead inside as its thoughts constantly repeated the same thing.

Stepping away from the door she hugged against the wall and slowly moved ahead. One false step would alert the undead pokemon and she would end up using her confusion to defend herself. After clearing the door, she made her way towards an open door that had stairs leading either up or down. Bast felt that she should go up first to see exactly what it looks outside first after all she did hear a booming sound from earlier. Going up the stairs she thought about Mathias and if he was okay. "I hope Mathias is okay. He's the only one that isn't dead." Coming up to the next floor she noticed the door was open and went through. Walking through the door the hall was a little dimmer, but she was able to see pretty well to notice her surroundings. The Psychic type started picking up some thoughts from above most of them was not known to her since whoever they was must have fled her by chance. She was still two floors below them, but Bast was sure that if there was a group of survivors they might know where Mathias could be. 
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:40 am

Under Town || Time Unknown (11)

"I'm... Fine...I've... Had... W-worse...It, it'll... Heal... Soon."
    The one they called Cosmic rasped through painful breaths.  Ryth stared at him for a moment in silence. His ear giving the faintest twitch in disbelief an skepticism. Did the Pokemon curled on the floor know any healing moves or perhaps regenerative abilities? If that were the case the feline was sure that the other mon would have used it by now instead of suffering with the pain.

"All I've got is Heal Bell, but I can help find something we could use. There's gotta be something..."

Ryth glanced over at the other feline mon and gave a silent sigh. That would be a very useful move in any other situation than this where they needed a wound mending move instead of a cure move. The other pokemon must have known this and seemed to be in some  sort of internal turmoil. "At least we will be prepared if we get poisoned or paralyzed."  He directed at the other tom before hearing a soft voice further away.

"Hello.... Do you need some help?"

The long bodied Pokemon was covered in scars and seemed very frail. Ryth wondered how a creature like that could have survived. Then again it could have been surviving for so long that their body had become that way. "If you have or know where a thing called Potions are I think that would help them. I don't know what they look like so..."  He lapsed into silence when the lizard began to talk, eyeing him still cautiously.  "Glass, I'm going to go find some potions, Cosmic hang in there I'll be back as soon as I can. If anyone wants to join me feel free to it'll be easier to find potions if we work together. As for anyone who wants to stay keep both Glass and Cosmic company they deserve a break."

Quietly he sat down, resting his tail over his paws as he watched the dracul prepare to leave. Ryth would remain with the others over traveling with that creature. Even if it hadn't attacked him.....yet.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:15 pm

The Under | Time Unknown
    [7]

Soris looks away as the black cat's icy gaze turns towards him, discomfort spiking through his matted pelt. Why had he been so dumb as to speak up? Now the others would start acknowledging him even more, and sure enough, it wasn't only the dark feline who looked at him. Breathing is starting to feel a lot harder to accomplish than before, Soris' mind numbly registers. "At least we will be prepared if we get poisoned or paralyzed." Yes, that's great, but could he please look away before Soris' heart gives out? Thank goodness the Charizard provides a distraction from Soris' own poorly-timed words, announcing his intentions to look for something called potions. Whatever they were, they have to be more useful than Heal Bell. "If anyone wants to join me feel free to it'll be easier to find potions if we work together. As for anyone who wants to stay keep both Glass and Cosmic company they deserve a break." Soris would rather shrink away until the ground swallows him up; both of those options didn't sound appealing in the least. But he had offered to find something to help the injured Pokemon, and Soris wasn't about to go back on that. "Ciana, do you want to come with or stay with Glass?" the Charizard asks the Jolteon who was still next to him, not looking even a mite better than before.

"I'll s-stay," Ciana whispers, causing Soris' heart to sink a little bit. He didn't want to leave her; that didn't feel right at all. He never should've spoken up and made that hasty promise. Now Soris was going to have to leave the only one he felt even slightly comfortable around, all to go look for "potions" with a Pokemon that was the same species as another who'd just died. It was to help, or potentially even save another, but that doesn't soothe his growing discomfort. Maybe once he's helped them out, Soris could finally bring himself to head back out on his own.
    "Hello.... Do you need some help?" Soris' eyes follow the same direction as the other Pokemon to a newcomer, a long-bodied creature covered in awful scars and wounds. It looks so frail that Soris cannot stop the sympathy that tugs at his heart; those kind of scars were beyond healing, for sure. How had they gotten that way? Had someone inflicted those wounds due to cruelty, or were they just plain old battle scars? It's amazing that they've survived so long. Soris notices that Ciana isn't looking at the newcomer, and wonders why. Did she recognise the species? If the stranger looks like someone she knew...that has to be painful.

"Are you okay?" Soris asks the Jolteon gently.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:33 am

The Under | Time Unknown

"Unless you know some healing moves, or know where some items we can use to help are, I'm afraid there isn't much."

"If you have or know where a thing called Potions are I think that would help them. I don't know what they look like so..."

Israfael looked at their faces, getting the subtle body language that he expected from his appearance. It wasn't such a surprise, nor that he was offended. He did look like a complete wreck. He studies all the forms, all the species there and takes in the looks of their faces, then down at the Umbreon on the floor in apparent pain. God... how he knew how that felt. To writhe in pain without the sense of security that it could be helped or cured. His paws shuffled on the ground as he scooted closer, as comfortably as his marred body could.

"If anyone wants to join me feel free to it'll be easier to find potions if we work together. As for anyone who wants to stay keep both Glass and Cosmic company they deserve a break. ... Ciana, do you want to come with or stay with Glass?"
    "I'll s-stay."

The ferret finally speaks up as he continues to come over with his lanky, slow limp. "I'm sorry... unfortunately, I have no healing moves but I did see a small potion.... I apologize... I didn't grab it, I didn't think I'd need it." he confessed, "I can tell you the general direction.... In the buildings, about two blocks in.... ... And unsurprisingly, I can't come with you to grab it, I'm sorry again." He reaches the group, sitting up on his haunches into a comfortable but conservative sitting position - back arched to keep his front paws on the ground. "My injuries would slow me down and hold you back." His eyes look to the Absol, blinking with his eyebrows in their usual slightly upturned state, "I'm not sure whether it had anything in it or not, but I suppose it'd be worth a shot if you have the strength and resources to go after it."

[OoC: If anything needs fixin', lemme know.]

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:01 am

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |66|41|
    Each breath was painful to take, and every time, the Umbreon almost fainted from pain. With a grunt, Cosmic twisted himself around so that his paws were flat on the ground, stretched out in font of him. His silver and ice blue eyes widened as he gasped sharply, feeling something slide back into place from the movement. Breathing in slowly, Cosmic gritted his teeth as he moved to turn his hindquarters back onto the floor instead of being sprawled out behind him. With another grunt of pain, Cosmic felt another rib slide back to where it was supposed to be. He had been right. Two ribs had cracked and were slightly out of place.

Now breathing a little easier, Cosmic sighed, the action no longer causing a stab of pain to shoot up his spine. "Stop pushing yourself to speak," With a grunt, Cosmic shifted himself so that he could see Ciana more easily. "I'm... I'm fine. I think I've-" He winced as a muscle twitched and sent pain flaring up from his side. "I think I've got them back... Into place." He finished with a grunt, his tail curling around him. Craning his neck around, the Umbreon began tenderly cleaning the blood off his fur, taking care not to overstretch himself.

"If you have or know where a thing called Potions are I think that would help them. I don't know what they look like so..." Flicking his ear, Cosmic looked back over to the Liepard. "Think spray bottle. That's... That's what a potion looks like. A small... Spray bottle, often colored pink or... Blue." He explained, flexing the claws on each of his paws. Thankfully none of them had been damaged. "Usually they smell... Sickly sweet." He added, resuming his task of cleaning his fur.

Glass watched as Cosmic slowly groomed the blood out of his fur, and noted with relief that the Umbreon was moving a little easier now. "Ciana, do you want to come with or stay with Glass?" Looking up at her name, the Absol observed Mathias as the Charizard started to move out of the room. "I'll s-stay," Glass grinned at the small Jolteon. "Someone's gotta keep Cos' company, eh? Might as well be us." She joked, ignoring the irritated growl coming from the Umbreon.

"I'm sorry... unfortunately, I have no healing moves but I did see a small potion.... I apologize... I didn't grab it, I didn't think I'd need it." Looking over to the Furret - she finally remembered the name of the species - Glass's eyes softened. "That's fine. You weren't expecting to find an injured group, I presume." She said, taking a seat next to Ciana. "I can tell you the general direction.... In the buildings, about two blocks in.... ... And unsurprisingly, I can't come with you to grab it, I'm sorry again." With a grin, Glass waved a paw in a 'calm down' manner.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry about it. Cos' isn't gonna keel over right now, and Mathias can pick it up on his way back, right?" She said, looking over at the Charizard with a grin. "My injuries would slow me down and hold you back." With an Absol's equivalent to a shrug, Glass hummed slightly. "No worries. You're free to stay and rest here, we're all nice folk. Well, Cosmic's a moody shit, but otherwise, we're all friends." She ignored the annoyed growl from the Umbreon.

Cosmic places his head down between his front paws, sighing lightly as he closed his eyes. The was so tired after the fight, but now that he was sure he wasn't about to keel over and die, the Umbreon allowed himself to relax. The adrenaline drained from his body and within a few minutes, the Umbreon had passed out into a light sleep so that his body could focus on healing. This did not go unnoticed by Glass, who got up and prodded him in the shoulder with a claw, making the Umbreon growl at her to leave him alone. She chuckled and walked back to Ciana.

"I'm not sure whether it had anything in it or not, but I suppose it'd be worth a shot if you have the strength and resources to go after it." Glass nodded, keeping one eye on Cosmic as the Umbreon slept. "We'll see how it goes. As of right now Cos' just needs his sleep. He'll be fine eventually." She said, fighting back a yawn. "I'm Glass, by the way. As I'm sure you know by now, the sleeping Umbreon over there is Cosmic, the charizard is Mathias and the adorable Jolteon is Ciana. The others can introduce themselves." Glass said, giving the smaller Jolteon beside her a grin. She hadn't meant to call them adorable, but hey, she'll roll with it - it's not like it was a lie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:24 am