Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+2
renegade
Drago
6 posters

The LIBRA Team

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

The LIBRA Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The LIBRA Team

Post by Drago Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Libra Lower Deck | Late Morning (17)

Timing his pulling with Axew's countdown, Lucifer pulled with all his might. It took both of them to lift Tio, but they managed to fling her back a bit, enough for the poor pup to squeeze out. He sat back with Tio as Axew interrogated the victim. As names were given out so freely, he added his to the mix. "Lucifer." He said, eyeing the dog carefully. Dollie- as she said her name was, seemed to be pretty skittish, not an odd trait for a survivor these days. Lucifer saw no reason to turn her away. Nodding his head, he turned to Tio, who was still playing with her feet, and couldn't help grinning under his mask.

His grin disappeared, however, as he saw Jed backing out of the storage room alone. Lucifer's eyes went sad as yet another friend left. First Beval, who had left due to the cramped areas, then Logan, who hadn't seemed to like their company, the weird fox with the white coat, and now Jed, one of the last of the original group. Looking to Tio and Axew, he thought sadly if they would leave too. Maybe he just wasn't meant to have friends...

Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Lower Deck||Late Morning
    [05]

Dollie didn't know who the Growlithe was, but his eyes were sad, and that made Dollie's heart tug. She didn't think anyone should be alone in these dark times, and knew that, alongside the initial fear she had upon entering the ship, she couldn't help but feel relieved that this group was non-malicious. She didn't know why the Growlithe would want to leave, or what his story was, but she wished him a safe journey, all the same. She hoped that he would find a group that he could find peace with, and that the sadness in his eyes would be lifted. She didn't think she'd ever see or hear about him again. So instead she and the voices decided to do what they did when she was younger: make it a happy ending.

Thus, in her mind, he is safe, and finds friends. The possibility of anything bad happening to him is completely non-existent. She thinks that maybe he'll find love, or have a family, and this- this plague, of sorts, will end, and they'll live happily together. With this in mind, Dollie feels her eyes water watching him leave. She nearly calls out to him, nearly tells him she hopes he finds good luck. She stops herself, though, and lets him leave without a word.

Once he is gone, she turns her attention back to the trio, and nods her head towards the Cubone- Lucifer.

"It's nice t-to meet you." She tells him, her voice a little more shaky with the emotion that has recently bombarded her unstable mind. She doesn't say anything after that, and looks back to the Axew, searching his face for any approval, or any sign that she should leave.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Outside Libra || Late Morning
    (1) / (1)

Klaus's POV

This sand, It was like discovering a home I didn’t know I had. Heat and sand everywhere, I loved it. Too bad the groans and grumbles from the undead won’t stop….A little sand in its organs and wounds and it starts bitching like a little girl. Hell, even they would not be this persistant. And there is no way in hell I’m going to clean the sand out of his guts, if it hates it so much, it can make a psychic barrier or something to stop it.

Could have sworn I was going crazy, or that it was playing tricks on me, but what do you know, a giant ship, no where near water. Heh, at times like these the old coot would have said something like ‘A ship is never far from water, even if you don’t see it’ or something else mystic sounding that turns out to be logical crap. Not that I missed that that is….

I would have ignored that eye sour and kept walking, but it starting clawing the air, as if an invisible prey was hidden before them in the direction of the ship.'Foooooood' Fuck….Now I have to trudge inside a creaky and broken down ship, who’s supplies must have been stolen decades ago looking for a lone pokemon and HOPE it was an undead….

“Ey, you better not be fucking with me again, you hear?” I slapped it a few times only to see it continue the clawing, it’s eyes completely hazed over. Good, lately when it gets moments of clarity, he likes to lead me astray, pointing anywhere other than the right direction, probably trying to keep me from harm, that bastard.... Hate that more than anything….But it was not having a clear moment, so things were good.

THUD…..THUD…..THUD……THUD

Bitchary…..this ship can barely hold my weight....knowing my luck I’ll just fall through this damn thing and go straight to the bottom…..

((Gonna say this now, Ivan (the Alakazam) only speaks in telepathy, mainly to Klaus, but since he is undead it's possible for his abilities to just go in all directions and others to hear if you wish~))

((OOC: AND I AM HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP, BE A BADASS AND FAWN OVER CHILDREN :'D ))

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Libra Lower Deck | Late Morning (18)

Lucifer was happy to have more friends joining in, since so many had left already. Not all of them, no, there was still Tio and Axew of course, but the rest... No. Lucifer needed to keep his attention focused for the time being. The group he had now was here, and they needed to find some food and supplies. "Maybe we should get back to work searching the bo-"

THUD

What... What was that?! Something above them was pounding the ship. What could possibly be making that much noise? Dear Arceus, what mess were they in for now?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Lower Deck || Late Morning
    [06]

The loud noises from above startled the diffident pup, her dark eyes, already naturally wide, enlarged themselves further, and her ears lowered a bit. She could feel her legs quaking, nearly giving out from underneath her, and she had to go back into a sitting position to keep from actually falling over... or passing out. Her mind kept jumping to the worse possible conclusion- the thought that it had been monsters who'd had made the noise standing out the most. In her mind, images of her father kept flashing, and although she never really knew him, she still couldn't help but feel a wave of sadness, thinking that no one should have to leave like that.

The voices were also in a panic, all screaming at once, so loud Dollie wanted to yell at them to shut up. She knew she shouldn't, but they were so panicked, making her feel more and more hopeless in this situation. Some shouted insults at the other or at her- something Dollie usually found quite amusing when she didn't feel her life was at stake. Some were yelling at her to run and hide, leave the others to their own devices and "get the hell out". One voice, the one that reminded her of her sister, out spoke the rest, Dollie able to hear her over the panic.

Don't leave these three. Sticking with them is your best option, right now.

Dollie whimpered, letting out a weak, muttered, "Okay..." She looked to the others and asked, surprisingly not stuttering, "What do we do?" She was putting every ounce of trust she had in these three, even if it was misplaced, at least she would have tried- something her sister would have been proud of her for doing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Libra Deck || Late Morning
    (2)
    / (2)

Klaus's POV

Each step…..

EACH

FUCKING

STEP

No matter how I shifted the weight when stepping, there was always that annoying thud sound that totally gave away my position on this ship. The fucking undead would have more than enough time to either run off, or find me first before I even made it to the lower reaches of this hell hole. And that’s implying that I didn’t get lost on the way. I fucking hate mazes, and puzzles, I’d rather just beat down the asshole who hands me the puzzle than solve it, and mazes…..if it were any other I’d just tear straight through it, make my own exit. Cant with this one sadly, it’d weaken the already shitty integrity of the ship, last thing I wanted was the whole thing falling down on me….

So now there I was, walking down corridors and corridors, trying to find pokemon I didn’t even know the species of. Damn I hope it’s a bug type, those puny things are the most fun to squash.

Kept getting this nagging feeling I was being watched, but what idiot would be stupid enough to do that? Plus, every time I looked around to check that feeling out, nothing, nada, it was as empty as the blasted desert that surrounded this ship. The only noise was the constant groans and moans of it. Figured it’d stop bitching when we got away from the sand, but nope. Apparently starving it for a few weeks wasn't enough for it to get over the food thing....

I smacked it around a few times hoping it would shut up for once, and what do I get? Fucking thing uses psychic to fuck with the floor, made me go down a whole floor and land on my ass. Only compensation was that I landed kinda on it also, got fucking gut juice all over me, smelled awful, and a chunk of intestine got cut off also, no clue where that piece ended up, and I just didn’t give a shit about it anymore. This fucker was getting on my nerves, when I find that undead pokemon, I’mma throw this bastard straight at it and see what happens, not even gonna care if the body gets hurt.

((Yeah, unless you all go up to meet him directly, gonna milk this "unknown sound coming closer bit" for all its worth. Why? cause i lob it when misunderstandings happen |D))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Lower Deck | Morning (19)

The noise was getting louder and louder. Whatever it was, it didn't sound like something that would be friendly. Looking around frantically, Lucifer tried to figure out the best course of action. Had that blind monster come back? Or was it something even worse?! Pointing down the dark corridor with his club, he hissed at the others. "Let's go down this way, farther ito the ship!" Jumping at another clang, he added, "hurry!"

As he ran in however, he immediately regretted his decision. It was darker down here, with no natural light. It seemed to be a hallway, but he couldn't tell for sure. He was used to living in the dark, and was thus able to feel his way around. However, he worried for the others, especially Tio. Hopefully his plan wouldn't be the end of them.
    Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Lower Deck || Morning
    [07]

Dollie closed her eyes, and buried her face into the fluff of her paws, hoping whatever it was would just leave them alone. That the monster would leave after not finding anyone in the area that it's in, and not come and check the lower deck where she and her new... acquaintances were. They weren't bothering anybody. Not doing anything wrong. A low whine escaped from the back of her throat as the thudding noises continued above her.

You need to follow him, dear... Follow Lucifer.

Dollie's head shot up out of the brown fluff, and she stared at Lucifer's retreating back. The elderly man is the one who had alerted her to the fact that Lucifer had said anything at all. It took her a moment to realize that she needed to go; she had to follow him, even if it wasn't to safety, she had to try. She shot up, and scampered to where the corridor the Cubone was leading them down. She glanced back at the other two, and whimpered, "Come on!" Then took off to follow Lucifer.

The corridor was dark, and Dollie was worried that something was hiding in the shadows. She didn't want to panic, though. She kept her eyes on her paws, and continued lightly running behind Lucifer, hoping that Tio and Axew were behind them. She didn't dare glance back to check, nor did she dare speaking a word to Lucifer, for fear of a monster hearing and attacking them...

For a brief second, however, she swallowed her fear enough to ask, "Do y-you know what's going t-to be down there?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 am

((really hating myself for doing this, but skip me >.<))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Lower Deck | Morning (20)

The corridor was dark enough that he couldn't see his club in front of his face. He could, however, hear the profound silence of the hallway, announcing that he and the others were the only ones inside, for the moment. He rubbed his free hand against the wall as he walked, so that he would know if there was an intersection. He didn't know how they would find their way back out, however, and the thought made him worried for their well-being.

He jumped when Dollie spoke up, unused to the sound of voices. The banging still reverbreted through the walls, but it was the only other sound besides soft breathing. "No." He answered honestly- he hated lying. "But it can't be anything worse than what's up there." And yet, that was a lie as well. It could be thousands of times worse.
    Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 pm

(Technical difficulties; phone is not allowing me to get picture. x-x)
    Lower Deck || Morning
    [08]

Dollie nodded silently, accepting his answer, and trusting that he'd get them to safety. She didn't know for sure if everything would work out, but she had no other option, really. Where else was she to go? Towards whatever that thing was that was stomping and banging around? She'd rather take her chances following Lucifer blindly into the darkness. She kept her eyes lowered, refusing to look around for fear of what she might see lurking in the dark corridor.

"Do you know where we're going?" Her voice was a whine that escaped from the back of her throat, even though she tried to make it strong, give the illusion, St least, to bravery. Instead, a pathetic whimper of a voice came out, proving her fear. She just
    didn't want to end up like her father.

((Short post is short- sorry. ;;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:06 pm

(3) / (3)

Ivan's POV

Sound everywhere, echoing through this place. Nothing could escape me, no matter how hard it tried. Even without the sound, nothing could escape my mind, and my mind craves silence, and all these voices just made gave me hunger, a hunger so harsh and so cruel that it is my being now. I am no being now, I am only the lust for hunger, and that lust is never sated.

Never.

The beings were on the move again, but this giant walking meal that was carrying me was going the opposite direction…

I could not have that….

I would rather destroy this place along with myself than let food get away.

The walls of the ship creaked and groaned under the stress I was giving it. My psychic power threatening to make every being in this place crush like little bugs. Even the smacks from the walking meal did not deter me. If I wanted something bad enough, I got it.

Now the walking meal was yelling, chocking the neck that I no longer needed, air is for the meek. Not even entrails being pulled out deterred me, the creaking and groaning of the interior of the ship was mine to control.

All mine.

((trying something different with Ivan, so sorry if it sounds off. |D))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Lower Deck | Late Morning (20)

It finally occured to Lucifer that he had heard plenty for Dollie, but nothing for Axew or Tio. He hoped to whatever diety there was that they were with them, but he dared not waste the sound to inquire. Pawing himself around another corner, he felt the doors. Voice low, he answered Dollie's question with a lie. "Yeah." He said softly, not wanting to alert anything. The whole ship seemed to creak with whatever was chasing them, and he didn't plan on subjecting his friends to that monstrosity. He jumped slightly when he felt a body press against his back, but calmed when he heard Axew behind him whisper to hold on to her. That made the shape Tio. Holding tight to her hand with his own, he continued to press against the wall with his other.

Finally, after searching for what seemed like hours, his hands bumped over something different. A latch! He thought, scrambling for the small dent in the wall. Pulling with all his might, the door came open, blinding him with a sudden burst of light. The light was dim, coming through several holes in the wall of the small storage room, but it was enough to see by. It was empty, as far as he could tell, so it would do for safety for now. Turning around, he urged his friends inside. "Hurry!" He whispered, trying to keep the noise down. Counting the others though, he was confused. "Where's Axew?"
    Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 pm

((Skip. v____v Try as I might, I just cannot think of how to extend "Dollie follows Lucifer into the room, saying, "I d-don't know... He w-was just here."))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 pm

(4) / (4)

Klaus's POV

Dammit, this fucking shit won’t stop!

As soon as it started to go crazy I was on it faster than a bullet seed. But fuck! It would just not stop. Everything I tried didn't work. Slapping it, giving it a few good punches, even shoving it against the side did nothing. And by then I was even starting to get creative by ripping off a few of the loose guts that where hanging down there ripe for the pulling. And nothing!

Dammit.

“Listen to me you bastard, cut this shit out or I’ll have to take up interior design and paint this place with your splattered brain. You hear me?”

What the hell was I thinking even trying to talk to it? I don’t know, but I wasn’t so keen on loosing this thing, it made hunting those walkers a stroll in the park.

"COME OUT!"

Crap.....

Walkers don’t talk, least not that clearly. And that voice sounded young, maybe young enough to be a kid…By that point I started chocking the life out of this shit, trying anything to stop the fucking bastard.

“Don’t you know not to go towards danger!? Damn!”

Crap...

I ended up cursing to a child….A child! This bastard was just fucking everything up today….I gave a sigh and started fighting off the psychic force trying to stop my hands before ramming the back of it’s head into the side of the wall repeatedly. I planned to off it, but by some cruel joke it did what normal beings did when hit on the back of the head hard enough, it simply passed out. Fuck...All that effort and just a few hits to the back of the head knocks it out?! Fucking thing was starting to be more effort than it was worth….

Least it stopped trying to destroy the place now.

“Umm, you okay out there kid?”

I wasn’t even sure which direction the kid was coming from, but I just hoped to whatever god was still around nowadays that he or she didn’t see what just happened.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:02 pm

((SKip, I need Tio's response. Was stalling for Ciana. XD))
    Effervescent
    Effervescent
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Effervescent Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Lower Deck||Late Morning
    [09]

Dollie looked around the new room. The voices were going crazy. She couldn't make sense of anything they were saying. She herself was terrified, and could understand why they were going mad. Mad... The thought made Dollie pause, her face contorting to one of pain, or, maybe, desperation... Was she mad? She hears voices in her head... She responds to the voices, and the voices can cause her pain. Was she mad? Crazy? Has she gone 'round the bend? And if not.... Would whatever was stomping about causing private hell to rage within her mind- would that be the last straw?

She had to find her sister, first. Her sister would take care of her, and make sure she doesn't go crazy. However, before anything happened, she needed to calm them down. The room was beginning to tilt, and black spots were filling her vision. Quietly, under her breath, she began to hum the tune to the Angel song her sister used to sing to calm the voices down in times of panic- such as this time, right now.

Things in her mind began to slow, and her vision was blinking back into focus. Back in the room with Lucifer, and back with whatever was up above. She took a deep breath, and, to Lucifer, said in a thin, wispy voice, "Maybe.." She swallows around a lump in her throat. "We should- maybe- maybe, we should go and, uhm, see? There's no where else to run. It-" She takes a slow stuttering breath as if she is holding back tears. "It might be another survivor."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm

(5) / (5)

Klaus's POV

No answer….

Figures I’d scare the first living thing I’d meet away right off the bat….I silently cursed and went drudging in the direction I thought that kid came from, can’t very well leave the rugrat alone in this broken ship with a possible undead around now can i?

The only thing I was grateful was that it was now quiet, no more constant groans, or moans or any gnawing on my shoulder with wet gums. If a thin layer of siliva wasn’t dripping down my shoulder right now, I’d have considered it a perfect morning. But can’t have it all it seems, not that I was bitching about it.

“Hey kid, Come back aready!”

I did not want to spend my time finding the munchkin only to end up finding him or her balled up in the fetal position crying its poor eyes out, and then spend another hour or so trying to calm it down. All the while having to look over my shoulders to see if anything was going to come eat me. I really hoped the kid wasn’t a crier.

“Come on kid, you really think now’s the time to be playing hide and seek in here of all places?”

I really wasn’t in the mood to be playing, not in here where the floor kept groaning under my weight, but if that child died cause it was busy running for me…..

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:43 pm

((Skip please, I'm sorry, I can't think of anything for Lucifer to really do yet. Try, if you could maybe find them the next cycle? :D))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 am

(6) / (6)

Klaus's POV

No answer….

This kid was just hell bent on making me play hide and seek I see. Damn it! It just had to be a kid. It would be so much easier to just leave an adult behind, but a poor defenseless and possibly scared kid? I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing it was still out here, hiding in the wreckage. Especially if it got hurt, then I’d be having to play nurse for the munchkin.

Bleh, I better find the kid fast, I really don’t wanna play nurse….

That was how I ended up speeding up, hurrying my feet as to catch up to the phantom child, not wanting to witness the mysterious kid hurt. My feet now making the ship echo in continuous beats, as if a drum-roll; giving away my location to any possible pokemon nearby.

Not that it mattered in the next moment, because whatever position I was in a second ago, the next I was in that exact same position, only a few floors lower, and on my ass….

….And…..In front of a cubone?

“Uh…..You’re not the Crier are you kid?”

Not the best first impression; a giant scarred Aggron falling through the ceiling on its ass with an unconscious and badly beaten up undead Alakazam on his back, which he landed on I might add. But whatever, it happened.

((A bit rushed.... >.<))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Lower Deck | Late Morning (22)

A creaking from overhead caught Lucifer's attention, mere moments before the cieling collapsed. Jumping backwards, his first thoughts went out to the others. Is everyone okay? Looking around, he saw Dollie, but not Tio or Axew. Where'd the go... He asked himself, as his eyes adjusted again. Gaze moving upwards, however, he suddenly noticed what caused the cave-in. A giant metal beast, crushing a yellow monster underneath him. Eyes wide, he studied the creature. It was larger than the blind beast from before, and most definately real.

Its voice caught him by surprise, much more civil than he had imagined. Crier? Who was crying? Shaking his head, no, he couldn't force himself to speak. What was this thing, and what did it want?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:09 am

Lower Deck | Late Morning
    (7) / (7)

Klaus's POV

And…..no response. Just a simple nod. A guy falls through the roof on his ass, and this cubone doesn’t even say anything. No ‘You okay mister?’, no ‘Did that hurt?’, not even a sarcastic comment. But at least he wasn’t the crier, so that was both good and bad. But now that just brought up more problems for me.

“Just how many of you are there then?”

I looked around to see any more, but right now, nothing. Wouldn’t be surprised if the others ran off as soon as the roof collapsed, for fear of the rest coming down. But that would just mean the rest were just kids also. This crappy ship was some sort of horrible and twisted daycare….

It didn’t matter how many, there was ,more than one that was certain. And that meant having to comb the entire ship to look for them, AND have to deal with any hiding undead in here.

Speaking of undead….

The cubone was looking at it a bit, not surprising seeing as it was still on my back and still rotting as we speak. “Eh, don’t mind the ugly fellow, it should be asleep for a while.” The little twitch it’s whiskers made didn’t help my situation, but better than having the kid find out later on that it was still technically alive. “Now, why are you and your friends in this dump anyways?” I was already looking around for any signs of them, or the crier, the faster I got them out the faster I could search the area without worry.

Zombie hunting isn’t as fun when I have to constantly look over my shoulder to see if any child was still safe.

Last edited by Tryvex on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Lower Deck | Morning (23)

The... thing, seemed to be rather friendly. At least, it was talking nicely. Swallowing hard, Lucifer forced himself to answer his question. Looking around, he saw no sign of Dollie or Tio. They had left him. Eyes softening in sadness, he looked down, heartbroken. "I'm all that's left." He said quietly, fighting to hold back tears. He was alone again. Always alone. Beval, Logan, Dollie, Tio, Axew, all of them. Gone. And yet... Here was someone else. Perhaps he would stay awhile, and keep him company.

Its comment about the yellow thing confused him, however. That mass of skin was alive still? Lucifer didn't know what frightened him more. It being alive, or it not being. Finishing the questions off, he added, "It's the only shelter for miles. And there could be supplies here." It was true, all of it. He didn't include, however, that he had been trying to find friends here, longing for companionship. That had come, and that had gone. He was alone again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am