Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+2
renegade
Drago
6 posters

The LIBRA Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

The LIBRA Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The LIBRA Team

Post by Silverishness Thu May 24, 2012 9:51 am

Post 6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

S.S. Libra Deck| Morning

"Spying on us, were you?" little Axy muttered, and Logan couldn't help but give him a grin simply saturated with charisma.

"You were very loud," the mightyena responded in little more than a whisper.

Suddenly, a bird popped into his line of sight, the one that had been talking with the cubone earlier; the one whose species he was clueless on. "May I say, sir Logan, that you are a fantastic specimen. I have not seen your like in my adventures thus far, and for that I am sad. Allow me to introduce myself," the bird gushed and took a pause to take a grand gesture of a bow, especially for a bird his size. "The name's Beval, Adventurer Extroadinare."

For a moment, Logan was rendered dumbfounded at the instantaneous compliments and found himself giving a small chuckle of amusement. "'Adventurer Extraordinaire'?" he asked, tilting his head a little. "That's quite a title. Though, in your many adventures, I'm rather surprised you haven't come across my kind. We're a common species in Hoenn, and while there are few wild pokemon here in Orre, I've seen a lot of my species. Then again, I've been in the desert for a while, and maybe things have changed, eh?"

Then Axy spoke again, properly introducing himself. "You already know Tiovoa. I am merely Axew." Ah yes, the little rock dinosaur. Tio. Logan nodded and looked to her, with the cubone who recently dubbed himself "Lucifer". Odd choice of names...

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 pm

S.S. Libra Hallway – Libra Deck || Morning [1]

Jed hated being alone. It had only be a few days since he’d watched his teammates perish, but already, the Growlithe was resorted to having lengthy conversations with his surroundings in a bid to keep up what little sanity he had left. As he slowly wandered the lonesome hallways of the ship, the canine found himself locked in an argument with a pile of crates stacked up at the corridor’s end. His large, greyish eyes were unmovable from the items – grubby, littered haphazardly in front of the exit to provide a meagre obstacle for the fire-type. Regardless of their physical presence, Jed found their opinions on love far more troublesome.
    “That’s just ridiculous!” He grumbled, essentially talking to himself as he stalked forward. “You can’t force a relationship – surely, i-it’s got to be genuine...” Despite his less than approving tone, the Growlithe’s tail had begun wagging cheerily behind him. It was always nice for someone to listen – albeit a trio of rotting wooden constructions that were now littered before his large paws. Staring down at the crates for a moment, Jed smirked lightly as if he’d heard a charming joke. “Hmph...” He gently hopped over the obstacles, muttering a quiet ‘Excuse me, Sir’ as he continued on his way, his attention quickly falling onto the door, now looming uncomfortably close.

For some reason, it unnerved him. It seemed such a powerful presence for the canine, a literal gateway to all sorts of horrors that now swarmed the world. A whine escaped the Growlithe, his confidence faltering as his watery eyes bore into the exit, the door hanging slightly ajar.
    “Come on, Jed,” The Growlithe spoke soothingly, trying to reassure himself that nothing was waiting for him on the other side. There would never be a repeat of the massacre – he was totally alone now; nothing there to be afraid of, nothing wanting to hurt him, just his over-active imagination to fear. At least, that’s what he had managed to persuade himself...

As he nudged the door open, his plush head peering around to gain an initial observation of the ship’s deck, Jed near enough forgot to breathe. A small group of pokémon had gathered, all varying in appearances, as they innocently conversed with one another. Jed’s body grew rigid, his cloudy eyes wide, unmoving from the survivors. Although he only recognised the Cubone species, they all looked normal enough – no bloodstains, no patches of purple. His tail began to wag, a flicker of excitement emerging at the prospect of company, though his fear of rejection quickly followed. He moved to take a step forward, wanting to call out, rush over and introduce himself – but his mind told him otherwise. Jed remained motionless, his paw hanging limp in the air as he reminded himself to inhale. Come on... You want to survive, don’t you? His thoughts were divided, all manner of actions taken into consideration as he observed the pokémon from afar. Just don’t think! Run! Now! And so he did. In a surge of impulse, a blind courage, Jed burst from the corridor, trotting towards the gathering – an unusual mixture of apprehension and joy on his youthful face.

When standing a few metres from them, the reality of what he was doing kicked in, hard. Jed’s stomach dropped, his legs subconsciously shaking in fear of their reaction. Idiot! He felt himself shrinking, his mouth drying up as he focused all his attention on not succumbing to the embarrassment of fleeing. No, he could do this.
    “...H-Hello?” Jed’s words were quiet, oozing anxiety. But just beneath, the voice of an eloquent, young man was just about perceptible, mainly swamped by his discomfort. He shuffled awkwardly on the spot, his gaze immediately falling to the floor as his tail darted between his legs. He was unworthy to look upon these strangers. “I-I’m sorry! I- I didn’t mean to...interrupt... I-I-I can go,” The sudden outburst was completely unprovoked, the foolishness of his rash actions weighing on the Growlithe’s fragile mind, pushing him to breaking point. His grey orbs momentarily flickered to the faces, frightened of the expressions that might meet him – but instead, his attention latched firmly onto the other canine, Logan...

(( Hey, it’s great to be on the team! C: Just a head’s up though, Jed’s a bit... odd. ^^; ))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu May 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Libra Deck | Morning (7)

God, was Lucifer happy for his mask. The redness of his face at the moment when Tio grabbed his hand would've been obvious, even with his brown skin. He only grunted when she insisted on calling him 'Lucy'. He would work out that wrinkle later. Bevel, Axew, and Logan were carrying on their conversation, but he didn't pay much mind to their words. Nor did he look away when another newcomer showed up. The number of pokemon around him had his mind spinning, he had never been around so many in his entire life! And one as peppy as Tio... For some reason, it made Lucifer feel like he needed a nap. Part of Logan's words caught his ear.

Orre... Is that where we are? Lucifer thought to himself. It wouldn't hurt to ask... "By the way..." He said sheepishly. "Where are we?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Libra Deck|Morning
    (7)

Hoenn? This was a place Beval had never heard of! A while he knew that he was in the Orre region, he had no knowledge of what kind of creatures resided here. He had spent his entire life in Unova, up until his flock abandoned him. "I am a recent traveler to this region, straight here from Unova. But Hoenn huh? Sounds fascinating! Tell me, in what direction would such a region be located?" He looked around excitedly, wondering which direction he would have to fly to find it. It was probably across another ocean, but that would be fine.

Before he could get an answer, an orange puppy came bounding happily along to greet them. What a strange little fellow! He looked so happy, but then all at once he got shy and scared, like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. “...H-Hello? I-I’m sorry! I- I didn’t mean to...interrupt... I-I-I can go,” Beval put up a wing and plastered a huge grin on his beak. The pup had his eyes glues to Logan, but that was no matter. The guy just needed to know that he was welcome, at least as far as he was concerned. "Nonsense little pup! You are in the presence of friends! Please, don't be afraid. The name's Beval, Adventurer Extraordinaire. What's yours?"

((OOC: Snitch, I love you so freaking hard. Beval is going to ADORE this pup, I swear! lol))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun May 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Post 7

S.S. Libra Deck| Morning

"By the way... where are we?" the little cubone, Lucifer asked. Logan shrugged, a small awkward smile playing at his lips.

"In the Orre desert, on a ship," he offered, shrugging his shoulders a little. "That's all I really know."

The bird, however, was far more obnoxious exuberant. "I am a recent traveler to this region, straight here from Unova. But Hoenn huh? Sounds fascinating! Tell me, in what direction would such a region be located?" Again, Logan found himself without a real answer, but knew Hoenn was tropical, so it had to be in the South... Judging by the sun, he quickly looked around, found South, and nodded his head in the direction. "South. That way."

Before he could query the little ones, however, a different, inquiring voice trembled on the air. "H-Hello?" it called, its owner revealing himself to be a small growlithe. “I-I’m sorry! I- I didn’t mean to...interrupt... I-I-I can go,”

Logan offered a small smile as the other locked his gaze onto him. "...Don't be shy, buddy. Come on over. It's a regular party, it is. What's your name?"

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon May 28, 2012 12:31 am

S.S. Libra Deck || Morning [2]

"Nonsense little pup! You are in the presence of friends! Please, don't be afraid. The name's Beval, Adventurer Extraordinaire. What's yours?"

Jed was only half aware of the words being spoken to him, completely oblivious to voice’s owner as his eyes remained permanently glued to the Mightyena. However, ‘pup’ had triggered a flicker of irritancy in the canine. He was a young man, though everyone he had ever met presumed he was a clueless child. It grated on the Growlithe’s ego, but he’d become used to it now. His face was young, his mannerisms younger – ‘kid’ and ‘pup’ was something he’d just got used to over the years. His wide eyes momentarily flickered to the rest of the group, searching out and finally resting on the bird. Shoving the Mightyena’s presence to the back of his mind, Jed balanced his thoughts as he mustered a weak smile at the ‘Adventurer Extraordinaire’. He wanted him to stay. A flicker of excitement met Jed’s features at this revelation, his tail slowly wagging between his legs as his blue-grey orbs brightened to their natural brilliance.

“...Don't be shy, buddy. Come on over. It's a regular party, it is. What's your name?"

The fire-type instantly tensed at the other voice, male and normal enough – but to Jed, there was something else in the tone, longing perhaps. Slowly turning his attention back to the Mightyena, Jed felt his stomach lurch uncomfortably. The dark-type’s eyes bore into his very being without meaning to; invading the very depths of his minds as Jed, helplessly, held his stare. The Growlithe saw love in those eyes; a love for him.

Alarmed at first, the canine took a hesitant step back, his posture returning to its natural submissive state, any previous signs of ease disappearing at Jed’s revelation. Logan loved him. The Growlithe was lost to his delusional state, utterly convinced that the specific glimmer in the canine’s eyes and the position of his forepaws suggested unsaid feelings. They were strangers, but Jed felt he had already known this creature forever. A frown surfacing over his face as he gradually raised his head with a newfound confidence, Jed carefully regarded the canine.
    “Jed,” The Growlithe replied bluntly, his voice still soft, although now free of his previous fear. Whilst he couldn’t make sense of the situation, the fire-type had been alerted in the most subtle means that his presence was truly desired. Beval had verbally alerted him, but the Mightyena... Jed couldn’t walk away from him if he tried. A small smile met his lips, his confusion at the situation soon replaced with a sense of flattery. As a rule, most people didn’t like him. His teammates had tried to abandon him out here on multiple occasions, constantly slinging insults his way as they mocked his very existence – it was strange to suddenly discover he was loved. ”I-It’s nice to meet you,” Though his words were meant for the entire gathering, Jed’s gaze never left Logan, his smile still lingering.

(( Yeah, like I said, he’s a bit odd. xD He suffers from erotomania, so that explains the whole sudden love for Logan. Any of the little actions / looks that Jed notices would mean nothing to your characters. ^^; ))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu May 31, 2012 2:24 am

S.S. Libra Deck || Morning (1)

Michael had just arrived on the S.S. Libra moments ago. He had been dropped here by a large bird Pokemon, a Pidgeot he believed that to his surprise had not been infected. While airborne, Michael had noticed some living about the ship and requested he be let down so that he may perform for them. The bird obliged and that is how The Sharp Claws Pokemon came to be standing on the deck of an old ship.

For a moment Michael stood silently just staring at the other Pokemon before him. Then suddenly the Weavile burst out in song and dance. Well rather for the moment he was just dancing the lyrics would come shortly. After about half a minute he just stood there and danced before opening his mouth to sing. "As he came into the window, it was the sound of a crescendo. He came into her apartment, he left the bloodstains on the carpet. She ran underneath the table, he could see she was unable. So she ran into the bedroom, she was struck down it was her doom" The Weavile began.

As he continued to perform upon entrance, his singing grew louder, one might fear it would attract infected, but Michael did not seem to care. All that mattered to the Weavile was that his voice came across pure as crystal and his performance left a good impression on his audience.

When his song was done, Michael bowed and waited quietly for a reaction. Though he had a slight feeling that it would be quite a bit of mixed feelings. He had only just realized that his loud voice may have made undead aware of their presence on that boat. While feeling a minimal pang of guilt his main concern was how the others would think of him now.

((OoC-Just so everyone knows, Michael is singing and dancing to this song . also glad to be on the team. ;w;))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:43 pm

((Skip please, will have Lucas's response next rotation))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Post 8

S.S. Libra Deck| Morning

"Jed," the growlithe replied, fear loosening its grip from the younger canid's face. There was something odd about the younger male, but Logan dismissed the feeling quickly. A new ally was always odd to get used to, especially after months of solitary confinement. "I-It's nice to meet you." Logan nodded at Jed, giving him a reassuring grin. He was about to comment when suddenly, there was a dancing weavile.

...A dancing... weavile...

The mightyena was caught in a clash of confusion, anger, and a bit of fear. After all, what sane creature just walked up to a group of strange pokemon and started doing a musical dance number? He eventually turned to face the newcomer completely, and once the song ended, cleared his throat. "...I hope that's not your name, because I don't think I can remember that." His expression mimicked the emotions clashing in his mind for dominance, but amusement slowly managed to seep out in the form of a small smile. "...Who are you and what the hell were you just doing?"

(Hiya! 8D)

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:57 am

S.S. Libra Deck || Morning [3]

Logan’s grin sent butterflies free in the growlithe’s stomach, his eyes widening joyfully at such a small but meaningful gesture. He restrained his urge to squeal and instead, a shy smile oozing pure happiness was firmly attached to his face. Even the mightyena’s slight incline of the head spoke volumes to the misguided fire-type. Every minute movement that Logan made only confirmed Jed’s suspicions of an unsaid, immediate love between them. It was strange to experience such sudden, powerful emotions, and Jed was growing ever aware of the lack of love he’d ever had in his life. Now, this stranger was offering everything he wanted – even if he hadn’t verbally announced his feelings. Good, it must be a challenge; playing hard to get. Jed smirked slightly, his tail beginning to wag behind him before a weavile literally fell out of the sky.

Jumping at the creature’s sudden appearance, Jed darted to Logan’s side, his body shrinking at the arrival of what could prove a threat. Tensed, his jovial stance now lost to fear, the growlithe watched the stranger apprehensively. However, his concern soon washed away to confusion as the dark-type adorned in white attire began singing and dancing. A frown crossed the canine’s face, his eyes following the creature’s fluent movements as he glanced to Logan for some sort of guidance on how he should be reacting. Jed had never been blessed with the best social skills and in such a bizarre situation as what was occurring, the canine was utterly lost on how to respond. It seemed the mightyena was just as startled, bringing an amused smirk to the growlithe’s face.

"...I hope that's not your name, because I don't think I can remember that. ...Who are you and what the hell were you just doing?”

Jed managed a weak smile as the performer bowed, his routine completed, as Logan was the first to speak. The growlithe’s grey eyes were on the canine in an instant, absorbing the mightyena’s words in a vain bid to decipher some sort of code destined for his ears only. However, there was none. The canine was solely addressing the stranger, enquiring to the meaning of the dark-type’s extravagant entrance. Regaining his usual stature – naturally hunched and oozing submission – the growlithe’s attention returned to the weavile, curious to his answer.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:59 pm

S.S. Libra Deck||Morning(2)

Michael's eyes darted between the two canine creatures. "...I hope that's not your name, because I don't think I can remember that. ...Who are you and what the hell were you just doing?” The larger one, a Mightyena asked. A nervous blush appeared across the performers face. Of course he was such an idiot, he began performing without even introducing himself.

"Oh...um no that's not my name. My names Michael and I'm a performer." He answered, his voice a little shaky. He had not felt stage fright in a long time. It made him question himself. ' was all that abuse and training for naught if I am going to let a small audience such as this cause me to become nervous? I won't allow it.' Michael thought, mentally beating himself up for his blunder. If his trainers were here, they would have whipped him until his back bled and then they would have continued.

Michael felt so weak and helpless now, remembering the days when abuse was all he knew. Kindness was a foreign thing to him, even now. The thought of having niceties made him feel even more pathetic, as if he didn't deserve the right to it. Turning away, Michael was ready to walk away from this failed attempt at making friends but he felt as if something was holding him back, keeping him from leaving. With a sigh of defeat he faced the others once more, his confidence returning.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 pm

SS. Libra Deck | Morning (8)

Lucifer stared in silence at this newcomer, Michael. He was an oddity, and he felt himself biting back laughter as he watched the dance. It WAS quite strange, after all. "I'm Lucifer." He said, for what seemed like the thousandth time in a day. He didn't mind, however. He had never had anyone to introduce himself to before now, and here he had a full... Team! It was amazing! His head swireled however, with the names and faces he was now forced to remember. Backing up slowly, he stood closer to Tio. At least he could remember that one easily.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Libra Deck|Morning
    (7)

It didn't even phase Beval that the pup ignored him in favor of the Mightyena. After all, the guy just oozed pure awesomeness to the point that Beval himself was enthralled. So, who could blame the kid for being a little focused? At least they got a name, Jed. A nice name, suited the kid. Beval hopped over to hang out by Lucifer once more when suddenly a shadow came crashing down onto the ship.

A strange black creature, dressed in human clothes that were all white, started dancing and singing right on deck. He just stared at the strange display with a dumbstruck look on his face. When the show was over Beval couldn't stop himself. He roared in laughter, wings thrown around his middle as his sides began to hurt, until he finally fell over and started to choke on his laughter. It took several minutes before he was finally able to calm himself enough to breathe, tears rolling down his face, and he completely missed the creature introducing himself.

He tried to stand back up, and kept chuckling lightly which caused him to slip a couple of times. "That was, without a doubt, the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed! What were you thinking? Who does that?" The laughter erupted once more as he thought back on it, and he had to fight to keep from choking this time. Beval wiped at the tears on his cheeks and he shot a brilliant smile at the rest of the group. "Encore anyone?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Post 9

S.S. Libra Deck| Morning

Logan sighed when the weavile meekly produved his name, Michael. Right. His frown only increased when the resounding guffaw sounded to his left, and he turned to see the Adventurer Extroadinaire completely losing his composure, laughing and rolling around on the deck, clutching his sides with his wings. He gave an irritated twitch of an ear; he wasn't fond of the... creative introduction, but laughing hysterically certainly wasn't going to help matters. He even went further by insulting the weavile. "That was, without a doubt, the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed! What were you thinking? Who does that?" The bird erupted into laughter again, unable to control himself. After a few moments of awkward silence for the rest of the group, he looked around. "Encore anyone?"

Logan gave Beval a long, hard stare before uttering an, "...Uh huh. You done?" His frown still in place, he looked back to the weavile.

"...So. Michael. Is that all you wanted to do, or did you want to do more? I'm not sure if we can handle another number, but I think we'd all be up for some conversation."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:20 am

S.S. Libra Deck || Morning [4]

"Oh...um no that's not my name. My names Michael and I'm a performer."

Jed offered a weak smile at the weavile’s somewhat hesitant answer, though a certain bell sounded in his head at the combination of name and appearance. The growlithe couldn’t help but feel he’d seen the creature somewhere before, perhaps on television? A slight frown crossing his features, the canine pushed the thought to the back of his mind as the skulled creature offered its name to the newcomer.
    “Jed,” He chipped in timidly, still unmoving from Logan’s side.

"That was, without a doubt, the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed! What were you thinking? Who does that? Encore anyone?”

The laughing made the youngster jump at first, the sudden euphoric sound emerging from one of the smallest gathered creatures, Beval. A grin crept onto the canine’s face, the bird’s amusement almost contagious as Jed bit his lip, resisting the urge to emit his own chuckle. He automatically silenced however as Logan spoke, not wanting anything to do with the chuckling avian if it had managed to bring a frown to his loved one’s face. Had he the courage, he might’ve shouted at Beval, scolded him with a menacing growl - anything to keep Logan happy. Then again, the mightyena hardly needed defending with such a powerful presence. Somewhat ashamed that he could not have helped, Jed turned his attention back to Michael. Falling back onto his rump, the growlithe simply sat down and listened with a small smile on his face,
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:26 pm

S.S. Libra Deck||Morning(3)

"...So. Michael. Is that all you wanted to do, or did you want to do more? I'm not sure if we can handle another number, but I think we'd all be up for some conversation."

Michael was unresponsive for a while. His eyes going dark as if someone had sucked the life from them. Then he shook his head as if clearing it of unrelated thoughts."Uh yeah...we can talk, I'm a little tired anyway...." Michael said his voice unusually quiet. His entire posture changed, only a few minutes ago he held himself high and confident. Now he looked like a nervous child. Although if you took Michael's past of abuse into account this behavior would not have been unusual.

The ice type sat down and stared at the ground, his hat casting a heavy shadow over his eyes. He didn't want to start the conversation so he would wait for someone else to pick a topic. As far as social skills went, Michael's were quite poor which made it difficult for him to interact with others. He was so used to life on stage that performing was his only focus and because of that he never had the chance to develop the skill set needed for interacting with others.

((Buh, bad post is bad.))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Libra Deck | Morning (9)

Lucifer felt bad for the new guy, Michael. He seemed rather harmless, and Beval seemed to have deflated him quite badly. Oh well. He would recover eventually, Lucifer was sure. However, he had other things on his mind. He was not used to being out in the sun for so long- usually he traveled at night or underground. It was getting to be too hot up here. Perhaps with all of them, the Cacnea and other monsters would leave them alone. "Instead of just talking..." He said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Why don't we explore the ship a bit?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:52 pm

((Forgive me, but I need to skip. I haven't been sleeping well so I can't come up with a good post. Beval is just being Beval atm.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Post 10

S.S. Libra Deck| Morning

Logan was all too glad for Lu to start changing the subject and direction the conversation was going. He gave a quick affirmative nod, turning back to the cubone. "I'm for exploring. I've been in the captain's quarters for some time now and just haven't bothered going further down. We should be safe in numbers... assuming we don't burst out into song." He gave Michael a small smile, meaning he was just joking, not looking to insult.

He turned back to the others, looking at them all in turn, ending with Jed. He knew the pup was shy, and probably needed more encouragement. "So should we go?" He looked back to Lu, glancing at the sun. "Better than roasting on the deck."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:54 am

S.S. Libra Deck || Morning [5]

"Instead of just talking... Why don't we explore the ship a bit?”

Jed looked to the relatively quiet cubone, his expression naturally oozing apprehension as his eyes nervously flickered back to the hallway he’d previously emerged from. Was that really a good idea? Stifling a gulp, the growlithe found himself shuffle closer to the mightyena beside him, calmed by the canine’s presence despite having only known him for a few minutes. Perhaps it was weird, but in Jed’s mind, there was a definite connection. Logan loved him, it was only right that he returned the canine’s unrequited affection.

A tender smile surfaced on the fire-type’s young face, the joy at being accepted into the group momentarily overpowering his social unease. Cheery, he turned to regard the small, green duo who had previously introduced themselves as Axew and Tio. The smaller of the two had grabbed the cubone’s hand, a shy air about the child that reminded Jed of himself. Unfortunately, he was a good few years her senior and had failed to grow out of old habits. He could only hope that the youngster didn’t result with the same crippling sociality as he boasted.

“So should we go? Better than roasting on the deck."

Unsure, Jed stared hard at Logan as he spoke. His stomach flipped when the dark-type’s gaze fell to him, his smile vanishing to be replaced with a rather intimidated awe. Such passion was breath-taking. Sucking up his courage, he nodded his head lightly in agreement, his ears flopping over his face in the movement.
    “O-Okay,” The growlithe’s sweet smile returned, his eyes darting to the rest of the group as he stretched his fore-legs out in front of him, rear sticking comically in the air. His stature regained, the canine chose to push his luck. “I-It’s a pretty big ship, though… uh, so…” Jed’s confidence faltered, the unpleasant feeling of rejection building up in his chest as he suddenly found himself lost for words. C’mon, Jed. Don’t embarrass yourself. The mental support did the trick, the canine licking his lips as he found the courage to continue. “W-Where should we start?”
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 pm

(I'm gonna have to skip, i have a lot of teams to post for due to warnings and this is erm, shall we say not my most important. Feel free to have Micheal wander into the ship with the group though.)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Libra Deck | Morning (10)

The hound was right, they needed to get out of the sun. Even with the shade from his mask, Lucifer was getting very hot. He was unused to being above ground during the day, and much prefered the coolness of the evenings. Lucas turned to Tio before moving, however. He didn't want her to get seperated. Strange that he should feel so attatched to her already, but she was the first friend he had ever made. "Come on!" He whispered, pulling her towards the lower levels.

Calling over his shoulder, he added: "The lowest levels are more dangerous, but we should be able to find some good supplies on the upper floors." The Cacnea were surely still down there, and more monsters besides. Hopefully they could all stay together...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 am