Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Suicune
Mewtwo
renegade
Drago
Min
Houndoom
Abysswalker
Snitch
12 posters

The UNDERGROUND Team

Anonymous

The UNDERGROUND Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The UNDERGROUND Team

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Goldenrod City, Morning
    Pain.
    Larvesta awoke with a loud groan.
    Where.. what..
    The bug was jolted awake with realization as he remembered what had happened the night before. As he frantically glanced about, he saw.. Dead bodies, fallen friends.. He screeched loudly upon realizing that the others were gone.
    They couldn't have died too, not if I'm still here... unless..
    .. Voices.
    Maybe that's them..
    Agni scurried off in the direction from which he'd heard the voices.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 am

Goldenrod City || Dawn [15]

“That's not true, did you see that flamethrower? Even without us, you could beat an infected's ass...ehem, excuse me, I'm not too good at encouraging. But anyway, I would love if you would join the team, Prince.”

Rodolfo grinned sheepishly at Nyx’s praise for him, almost embarrassed. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d been complimented and had almost become totally numb to that warm feeling of knowing you’d done well. What pleased him more was the ghost’s approval of the team’s new recruits.

“So what now? Should we just move on? Or do you guys have farther need to stay?”

Rodolfo shook his head lightly; he didn’t even know where he was! But from today’s events, he was determined that he would never return to this damn city ever again. Whilst he’d made friends and found a kind of safety with these pokémon – he’d also almost been killed three times, faced three horrific infected creatures and lost two dear friends. Shaking away the visions before he had chance to distress himself, Rodolfo turned his head to Prince who had spoken up.

“If I may... I think it would be wiser if we found and picked up some supplies first, maybe a few berries and such. It would help in the long run if we're planning on leaving this city. There's bound to be something in there that we could use."

The fraxure was smart as he was strong. The charizard smiled in agreement, but didn’t want to voice his doubts about whether there’d be any berries to harvest in this city. Before he could comment on the plan, a faint but somehow familiar screech hits his ears. Lifting his head curiously, his eyes suddenly widened in realization.
    “AGNI!” He suddenly exclaimed urgently to Nyx. He couldn’t believe they’d almost forgotten about the little bug, and instantly felt a tremendous pang of guilt at leaving him behind. What concerned him most was the scream. What if that houndoom was back? Or the mightyena? Shuddering at the thought, he tentatively padded towards the source, walking on all fours to recognize the bug as soon as possible and avoid accidentally squashing him.

Wandering a little way from the group, Rodolfo squinted as a small, white figure stood out against the dark earth underfoot. Sighing with relief, he quickened his pace towards Agni – thankful that he was both alive and far enough away from Shimo’s body that past memories wouldn’t have to be relieved.
    “Agni! Are you okay?” Rodolfo asked, disguising his panic as he skidded to a halt just in front of the bug. He didn’t look physically hurt but the charizard offered the bug a chance to perch atop his back if he were struggling in any way.
    “Climb on. The others are just ahead.” He smiled softly, hoping that Agni would be just as accepting of Prince and Eris as he and Nyx were.

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Goldenrod City|Dawn [12]

If I may... I think it would be wiser if we found and picked up some supplies first, maybe a few berries and such. It would help in the long run if we're planning on leaving this city. There's bound to be something in there that we could use. Prince suggested. That's a good idea, Prince. Nyx smiled. AGNI! Rodolfo suddenly exclaimed as he took off. Nyx had nearly forgotten and gasped in shock. Oh god, Agni! The Mismagius took off after Rodolfo. There was Agni! Nyx rushed to him. You're alright, right?! She panicked. Then, after a moment, she calmed down. Of course you're fine, you're strong, and if something attacked you, you'd send it running. She let out a laugh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:38 pm

(Skip my turn. Big Death will make an appearance another time. Which will be soon.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Goldenrod City||Dawn

“If I may... I think it would be wiser if we found and picked up some supplies first, maybe a few berries and such. It would help in the long run if we were planning on leaving this city. There's bound to be something in there that we could use.” Prince said. Eris nodded in agreement. They should stock up if they where going to be traveling, sadly she didn’t think of it while she was on her own and always went hungry most nights.
    She was about to go and find the pokemart, or follow the others two it since she couldn’t see anything, when Rodolfo started to walk away from the group a little over to where the underground should be. She walked after him, she didn’t know what he had gone after, but the way he was moving it seemed to be important.

Eris would have normally bit it to find out what it was, but Rodolfo was holding it so that was impossible. She decided that he would tell them what it was eventually, so she just went back to stand with Prince. She restrained herself from biting him to find out what he was, but it was just who she was. “Sorry,” She said before biting his arm. It seemed to be well armoured, and from his scent he was a dragon, and since he wasn’t big, nor small, he had to be a Fraxure.
    After she found that out in a short amount of time she let go and backed up not wanting to be near after she just rudely bit him without warning. She could have asked what he was, but finding out what something was through biting was just the way a Daino was.

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Goldenrod City||Morning

“AGNI!” Prince jumped a little. Suddenly, Rodolfo has run off. "Oh god, Agni!" Prince quietly watched as the two hurried over, finding a Larvesta. He smiled. It must be a friend of theirs. The two must've been worried.

“Sorry,” Prince gave her a quizzical look. "Sorry for wha-" then he felt her bite his arm. 'Oh right. Deinos. They bite everything.' Prince smiled. "It's fine, I'm used to getting bitten by your kind." he shrugs as Eris backed away.

He quietly strolled towards where Rodolfa was with Agni. He glanced at the bug for a bit. He remembered seeing one or two before he left for Johto. He smiled as he clutched his purple Handkerchief. "Hi."

Last edited by Luteshi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Goldenrod City, morning
    Had Agni a mouth, he would've grinned. Here was his new crew, Rodolfo, Nyx, and.. two others he didn't recognize. Newcomers!
    "Nice to see we're all alive, then!"
    The little bug scurried around Rodolfo and Nyx, ensuring they weren't hurt, before rapidly climbing up to Rodolfo's head, looking down from his perch to Eris and Prince.
    "Hi there, you two. Sorry if I'm blunt, but who're you?"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:05 am

Goldenrod City || Morning [16]

Rodolfo was relieved that Agni was unharmed and the screech he’d previously heard must’ve been his imagination, or just the bug’s reaction to what was left of Leo and Shimo. He didn’t even want to think whether that damned infected was still on the hunt. Silencing his thoughts, he glanced around nervously, suddenly growing fearful that they were being watched. His concerns were interrupted by Agni’s fur brushing against his head and the pokemon’s question to the two newcomers.

"Hi there, you two. Sorry if I'm blunt, but who're you?"

The charizard smiled softly, glad to be distracted from his inner concerns to have the chance to introduce the group’s recent members.
    “This is Eris,” He motioned to the deino with a hand and then to the fraxure, ”And this is Prince.” He rolled his eyes upwards in an attempt to spot Agni but was only greeted with a glimpse of white fur and the insect’s arms. He grinned as an image intruded his thoughts of how foolish he must look with his eyes crossed and a larvesta on his head.
    “We were just deciding on where to go from here,” He explained, returning his gaze to the pokémon surrounding him. “Perhaps try and find some berries before we head off?”

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Goldenrod City||Morning

Eris nodded a greeting to the fire bug called Agni before going in the direction in which she smelt berries, though as soon as she turned around she tripped on piece of rubble and fell with a thud. Though it didn’t seem to bother her as she got right back up and continued walking like nothing had happened.
    She had tripped so many times that she had lost count with them, so now every time it happened she didn’t even bother complaining about it. She just hoped she was going the right way.

Eris stopped as she stood in front of a tall building that seemed to reach for the sky. “What building is this? How high does it go?” She asked as she looked back to the group, she hoped one of them could tell her; cause the place had the smell of food in it. But she didn’t want to go rushing in, in case there were any infected around.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Goldenrod City||Morning

"Hi there, you two. Sorry if I'm blunt, but who're you?" Prince was about to respond when Rodolfo had introduced them himself. “This is Eris, and this is Prince.” Prince nodded happily. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Agni." Prince smiled.

“We were just deciding on where to go from here. Perhaps try and find some berries before we head off?” Prince nodded. His gaze floated towards Eris, who was walking away. Quietly he followed her, ignoring her stumble. “What building is this? How high does it go?” He looked up at the tall building.

"Er... I can't read the language humans write in." he murmurs, staring at the foreign letters above his head. "But it goes quite high- I think this may be the Department Store." Prince responds.

[OOC: Tons of tall buildings in Goldenrod. ;; I just assumed it was the Department Store though.]

Last edited by Luteshi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:39 pm

((I have a better idea, checking the map, that gets to show off Agni's main skill, seeing as he's fairly useless for combat until he evolves ;w;))
    Goldenrod City, Morning
    Agni looked at the two dragons, then the building.
    "Er... I can't read the language humans write in. But it goes quite high- I think this may be the Department Store."

"Er, being a bit better acquainted with the place, this is the Radio Tower, I think. Master brought me here once. It was full of people, and pokemon. Pleasant place, I remember. Which means it's probably a hellhole now. Lots of pokemon then, maybe lots of infected now? But there might be food left inside.."

Agni twitched his horns slightly.

"Well. Do we wanna see for sure?"
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:46 am

Goldenrod City || Morning [17]

“What building is this? How high does it go?”

Rodolfo followed Eris’ gaze to a particularly tall and surprisingly, generally undamaged building looming over the city. He remembered narrowly avoiding crashing into it in flight when he’d first arrived in Goldenrod, but of course, had absolutely no idea what its purpose was. Genuinely interested in what lurked within, he looked to Prince and Agni as they spoke. Radio Tower?, Rodolfo thought in confusion. Back in the charicific valley, the charizard species had been totally foreign to all the technological advances of humans – even some of the architecture of the region blew Rodolfo’s mind.

"Well. Do we wanna see for sure?"

The charizard shuffled on the spot at Agni’s words, wondering whether this was really a good idea. Holding his tongue, he eyed the great tower with disguised concern. With a weak smile, he flexed his wings slightly, pleased to find that the previous aching had numbed into nothingness and in the worst case scenario, could quite easily make an escape.
    “Er... I suppose.” He smiled awkwardly, addressing nobody in particularly. “As long as you know where you’re going.” The last thing they wanted was to get lost in some impossibly tall building that could be possibly harboring hoards of those foul monsters. He was still shaken by the appearances of the houndoom, mightyena and palpitoad; but something deep inside him was desperate to face his fears and prove his worth in the group. His family had never had chance to witness his strength, maybe he could start afresh with his new friends.

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:27 am

Goldenrod City||Morning

Eris tilted her head when she was told the building in front of her was the Radio Tower and not the super marker. She 'looked' over to there direction before back to the tower. "I think he shouldn't go in there." She said as she started to back up. Now that she had time to think, she could feel a lot of evil coming from the tower, something she wanted to avoid.

The was a little unhappy when everyone seemed to agree, but she wasn't going in there. "I-I'll wait out here for you guys if you go in. Make sure no unwanted pokemon get in while your look around." Eris tried to fake a smile, but she was shaking with fear for entering the tower, as well as being left out on her own. So she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She would much rather try and find the pokemart then risk there neck going into a building that could be swarming with undead, and she had just about had enough with all that.

She shuffled over and hid behind Prince, the only other Unova dragon in the group. "You guys can check out the building while Prince and I try to find the pokemart, or maybe the pokemon centre since that place also has food." She hoped that no one would argue with this idea, but she felt that it was inevitable ether way, whether she goes into that tower or not, she would still be scared.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 am

Goldenrod City||Morning

"Radio tower... What an interesting building." Prince mused, staring up at it. He was about to answer Agni's question when Eris refused and hid behind him. "You guys can check out the building while Prince and I try to find the pokemart, or maybe the pokemon centre since that place also has food."

"I think that's a good idea, since then we can cover more of the city and find items and substance faster." Prince nodded, he could sense a bit of the fear from Eris. Besides, he would never let a lady be alone. "But we need s form of communication if we're splitting up. If one group gets in trouble and we're buildings apart, it's going to be hard for the other group to find out and come and help." Prince murmurs.

"That reminds me... Where did Nyx go?" he asked, looking around. "I haven't seen her ever since we came to this building." he frowned. "I hope she's alright."

Last edited by Luteshi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Goldenrod City, Morning
    Agni muttered something under his breath.

"Prince.. you've.. kinda got a point. Thinking of it now, there's probably not much point to visiting this tower, unless all of you are up for rotting meat, some of it still moving. The Department Store.." He gestured towards the large building on the other side of the city.

"We'll likely get much more payout from raiding that place for food, and likely with much less danger as well. All in favor of raiding the Department store, say 'aye'?"

The little bug wasn't sure if he made a good leader, but he could certainly try.

((Short post is short, and I just remembered who exactly is based up in the radio tower ;w;))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:57 am

Goldenrod City || Morning [18]

"You guys can check out the building while Prince and I try to find the pokemart, or maybe the pokemon centre since that place also has food."

Rodolfo shook his head quickly at the idea of the group splitting up but struggled to voice his concerns at the suggestion. He was reluctant to enter the tower with the group, let alone alongside just Agni. His panic only increased at Prince’s agreement and before he could burst with disguised fear of the idea, Agni admitted that it hadn’t been one of his greatest plans. Visibly relieved, his shoulders falling down with a deep sigh, Rodolfo scanned the landscape for the other large building the insect had recently mentioned. A department store?, he frowned at the city, confused.

"We'll likely get much more payout from raiding that place for food, and likely with much less danger as well. All in favour of raiding the Department store, say 'aye'?"

Rodolfo was unsure. He would be quite happy to simply curl up and have a well-deserved sleep, but if these guys were hungry, he’d reluctantly assist them in securing supplies. With a forced smile, he tried to read the group’s expressions for any signs of agreement or disagreement before finally shrugging his shoulders, defeated. He was a ‘sheep’ – whatever the majority voted he would willingly follow. The charizard wasn’t cut out for the role of leading and was too scared of banishment to rebel against orders, or in this case, the general opinions of the group. Instead, he kept his mouth shut, pretending to be daydreaming.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Goldenrod City|Morning [13]

Nyx came up beside the group. I apologize for leaving so suddenly. I had heard something, and thought it might be an undead, but it turned out to be a small Sentret. I apologize again. She dipped her head. I managed to hear a bit of what you were all talking about. Raiding the store, right? Ok, I'll go with it. She agreed. Nyx looked to Rodolfo. What do you think of the idea? she asked. The Charizard looked off in thought.

((OOC: Short post is short. It's good to be back, however. I couldn't do much, but I'll try to make a longer post next time! c: ))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Goldenrod City||Morning

"We'll likely get much more payout from raiding that place for food, and likely with much less danger as well. All in favour of raiding the Department store, say 'aye'?" Prince nodded. "Aye." he murmured.

Then suddenly, Nyx had come back. "I apologize for leaving so suddenly. I had heard something, and thought it might be an undead, but it turned out to be a small Sentret. I apologize again. I managed to hear a bit of what you were all talking about. Raiding the store, right? Ok, I'll go with it." Then she had asked the Charizard what he had thought of the idea.

Prince quietly waited, glancing at the giant fire lizard for a response. It seemed like he was lost in thought, perhaps daydreaming?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:00 pm

((Sorry guys, can't come up with a proper post. Agni's lost in thought. ;w; I've been really bad at posting lately.))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 am

Goldenrod City || Morning [19]

“What do you think of the idea?”

Rodolfo was brought out of his intentional daydream by Nyx’s voice and nodded his head gently, smiling, although not entirely certain to which idea he was agreeing to.
    “Err... yeah, sounds good.” He grinned, flexing his wings slightly before falling onto his front paws. Unlike most charizard, Rodolfo found walking on four legs far easier than the traditional two, even though the stance was slightly awkward in appearance; then again, everything about Rodolfo was a little different to his species. Looking up to spot the building that had previously been referenced, the dragon began to plod in the general direction, Agni probably suffering a slightly bumpy ride atop his head. Turning to glance back at the group, he grinned, the sunny morning bringing out the best in him.
    ”Well come on you slowcoaches!” He called back jokily; tail swishing behind him with the flame brighter than ever. Despite his large stature, Rodolfo would always be a child at heart.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Goldenrod City||Morning

Eris smiles when they all agreed to go the the pokemart instead of in the tower. Splitting up wasn't the greatest idea in these times, and she couldn't face her new friends if they got infected.
    She still stayed behind Prince, mainly cause he was the only other dragon type in the group as they made there way to the market. She knew where everyone in the group was from there scent, Rodolfo had the smell of burning wood, which she found to be pleasant. Agni had the smell of leaves, and Prince smelt like fresh water. Nyx however didn't have any scent, so she would never be able to tell where she was unless she talked. Ghost types never had a scent only cause they where never really alive.

She stayed close to the group, unable to see she would make herself useful by keeping her senses alert for undead. They always smelt of decay and blood, but they didn't need a Daino to tell them that.
    The smell was all over the place, but she was glade they where all old scents. But she still felt uneasy, she could sense them all over the place, in the buildings, alleyways, it made her move closer to the group, if one of the undead attacked, she could just use her protect to keep them all safe, but she could only use it so many times before it became useless till she had to rest so she could get all its pp back. It was her only defensive move, and she didn't like to be the one attacking, but if she had to, she would.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Goldenrod City||Morning

“Err... yeah, sounds good.” Prince cocked his head to the side as Rodolfo began to walk on all fours. How... Peculiar. He had never seen a Charizard do that. The fire dragon began to walk away, calling out. ”Well come on you slowcoaches!” Prince smiled, nodding as he skipped towards them.

They reached the Pokemart easily, as he looked up at the building. He could feel Eris right behind him. He gave a soft smile, turning. "Hey Eris, what's your favourite type of berry?" he asked casually, naturally curious. He slowly entered the department store, looking around. "It's so quiet..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Goldenrod Department Store, Morning
    Agni stared up the side of the huge building before him. If there were supplies inside, well, there was bound to be plenty!.. well, unless, of course, it had already been raided by other survivors, but there was still a chance, and it would be easy to fortify if it were well-stocked.. Snapping from his thoughts into reality, he looked down at Rodolfo and over at Prince. "How much do you guys think you could carry? It didn't occur to me 'til now we might not have the manpower to move all the supplies we need."

((Apologies for short post, I've been having a bit harder time writing Agni. ^^;))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 am

Goldenrod Department Store || Morning [20]

Rodolfo slowed to a halt at the building’s entrance, taking a glance to each of the accompanying pokémon before hesitantly entering. He wasn’t sure what a ‘department store’ was, but it seemed innocent enough. Then again, nothing was as it seemed nowadays – there was danger everywhere. Peering into a relatively dimly lit, spacious room, the charizard inspected what was now a poor excuse for a store. Seems others had had the same idea of raiding the place. Shelves lay randomly across the floor, the items that had previously rested on them spread about the room or absent altogether. However, what concerned Rodolfo most was the occasional splatter of blood staining the walls. Gulping, he shifted on the spot, taking everything in from the flickering light bulbs above to the upturned cash desk.

"How much do you guys think you could carry? It didn't occur to me 'til now we might not have the manpower to move all the supplies we need."

Agni’s words brought Rodolfo away from any possible concerns and he forced a weak smile at nobody in particular.
    “If you can find some sort of bag or sack to carry everything in, I don’t mind carrying the lot on my back,” Rodolfo was pleased that his stature could at least provide some kind of help in the group’s current task. His attention was stolen by a yellow thing barely visible beneath one of the upturned store displays and in his curiosity the charizard took a few steps towards it. Gently nudging the rubble away with his nose, he suddenly recoiled in a combination of shock and fear at what he saw. The yellow thing was the arm of what he believed was a pikachu. Stumbling backwards in terror, tripping over his own tail in the process and probably providing Agni with a particularly bumpy ride, Rodolfo pointed helplessly, speechless at what he had just witnessed.
    “I-I-Is it r-really wise to be here?” He asked desperately, eyes still locked onto the arm. His little recoil had now found him in a sitting position and habitually, he had started wringing his wrists in concern.

Last edited by Snitch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Goldenrod City||Morning

"Hey Eris, what's your favorite type of berry?" Prince asked her as they walked into the building. She had to think one this one, she had a favorite berry, but she couldn't remember what it was called, and she had never seen it since she was blind. She remember Ares telling her that it was a light blue with lighter blue spots. The thought of it was now driving her nuts, she wouldn't be able to do anything till she remembered the name of that berry, then it clicked.
    "I like Yache Berries." She said with a smile. She had eaten them a lot when she was traveling with her trainer, he would always give them to her cause they where her favorite thing to eat, of course she ate other things as well, but those berries she has always liked, even when he was still little and newly hatched.

There wasn't a lot of smells in his place, just rust and death, but the death smell of stale, so they didn't have to worry much about it, but they still had to worry.
    She lost count of the number of times she walked into the pillar that she now knew was in the middle of the room. If it wasn't for her hard head she felt like she was going to have a headache when they where done. She decided to just sit next to it and wait for the others to finish what they where doing, she could be look out, even if she was using her nose and senses instead. She started hoping that she wouldn't become a burden, it wasn't her fault she was blind. She hoped she wouldn't be blind when she evolved, but she didn't really wasn't to evolve cause she knew that her evolved form had two heads, and she wasn't really looking forward to that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:24 am