Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Apollo the Honorable Gallade(Canalave, Sinnoh)

Anonymous

Apollo the Honorable Gallade(Canalave, Sinnoh) Empty Apollo the Honorable Gallade(Canalave, Sinnoh)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Apollo the Honorable Gallade(Canalave, Sinnoh) MCABI

Name-
    Apollo
    Gender-
    Male
    Level-
    Moves-
    -Leaf Blade
    -Night Slash
    -Double Team
    -Focus Blast(TM)
    Ability-
    Steadfast
    Nature-
    Bold
    Characteristics-
    Highly Persistent
    National Dex No./Species-
    #475 Gallade/The Blade Pokemon
    Height-
    5'03"
    Weight-
    114.6lbs
    Pokédex Entry-
    When protecting someone, it extends its elbows as if they were swords and fights savagely.
    Item-
    None
    History-
    My life was nothing but everyone protecting me. I was never strong enough to hold my own in a battle. As a Ralts I never got the chance to show my trainer what I could do. My trainer named me Apollo, after the greek god of the sun. Who was a warrior. I could never understand why she called me that when I couldn't do anything. That was till I evolved into a Kirlia.

Once I had evolved into a Kirlia, I became stronger and more useful, but the down side of being a Kirlia, everyone thought I was a girl. Which made everything more difficult for me. With everyone thinking I was girl, made them think I couldn't hold me own in a battle. So when they found out I was a guy, they shun me. It wasn't my fault I was guy in a girls body. My trainer never gave up on me. No matter how many battles I lost. She never once gave up on me. So one day after a really hard battle, I was still standing. No matter how much damage I took, I stayed standing.

After the battle my trainer gave my a Dawn Stone. I looked at her in disbelieve, but I touched the Stone anyway. At that moment I fault more power then anything else, flood into my body. That moment I relised I had evolved into Gallade, but that was the end of my "happy" days because shortly after that the infection hit Sinnoh. I lost my trainer to the undead and the rest of my team. I had nothing left in this world to do, but protect the weak and nurture the old, but my greatest goal is to destroy the undead. That is my goal, no my life.
    User Note-

-Is known as the Honorable Warrior

-Protects the weak

-His soul goal is to cleanse the world of the undead

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Fri May 25, 2012 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Apollo the Honorable Gallade(Canalave, Sinnoh) Empty Re: Apollo the Honorable Gallade(Canalave, Sinnoh)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Hahaha.
    Thank you Ciana.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Apollo the Honorable Gallade(Canalave, Sinnoh) Empty Re: Apollo the Honorable Gallade(Canalave, Sinnoh)

Post by Nightfall Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Niiice! He and Khan would make a good team. :3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:43 pm

I agree.
    I really wonder how the two would meet and act around each other two.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Awesomez, can't wait till you jump in Moon!

I like Apollo's history; you did a good job of creating his issues ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Thank you Hidden.
    I thought it would do good sense Ralts aren't very stronge and Kirla's are often thought to be female only. So it works very well.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Approved.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm