Name of Fakemon- Diabolid
National dex # /Pokemon Species-??? Steel bee Pokemon
Pokédex Entry- This vicious insect can fly at extremely-high speeds. Its' arms spray a flammable chemical, which ignites on contact with oxygen.
Egg field-Bug, Mineral
Evolution Method-(hold) metal coat + level up in an industrial area.
Origin of name-Diabolic + Olid
STAT build- High defense, moderate attack, high speed.
-This creature burns internally. It's glowing color is reflective of how old it is, and how near death it is. At its' youngest, it burns an ultraviolet color, when its' internal heat is at its' hottest. As it ages, its' internal heat cools, causing it to turn to a blue, a yellow, orange, then deep red.
-If it runs out of heat internally, it dies and its' body ceases to glow.
- it feeds on a variety of minerals, often melting the harder ores with its' flamethrowers and ingesting it before it hardens.
- it can be found in mineral rich forests and mountainous regions, but is more often found in industrial areas, where humans have gathered the minerals in mass.
- this insects' flammable chemicals give off a rancid stench, much like sulfur.
- it uses its tail in a variety of ways. It can warp itself around branches to secure itself, and its' poisonous stinger has a powerful venom.
- like most insects, it has a short lifespan. It doesn't learn its' most powerful fire-type moves until late in its' life.
- it's wings don't move. It uses a form of levitation to keep itself afloat, and its' tail as a means of propulsion.
Last edited by Anathema on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total