Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow]

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] Empty Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow]

Post by Catalyst Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] HLNuH

Luzine
    Item A thick, warm, brown and orange stripped scarf
    Gender Male
    Age 25
    Species #414/ Mothim/ Moth Pokemon
    Height 3'7"
    Weight 70.4lbs
    Pokédex Entry While it loves floral honey, it won't gather any itself. Instead, it plots to steal some from COMBEE.
    Level 50
    Ability Swarm
    Nature Naughty
    Characteristic Thoroughly cunning
    Moves - Bug Bite (Learned)
    - Silver Wind (Learned)
    - Acrobatics (TM)
    - Sunny Day (TM)
    History Luzine was always a pokemon who had a frivolous trainer. His male trainer had always dressed differently than most males. Just his demeanor was different as well. Luzine was a show pokemon, and was a pampered bug in his life before the epidemic. He was also, what the humans call, quite a "pimp". He was called beautiful and got any female he wanted, so he naturally assumed he could in nature just the same. He was top in all of his competitions, because he wouldn't have to deal with the lower individuals who overcame his reign once he payed them a little "congratulations" visit.... Once he got all competition out of the way, he would claim first prize. His trainer had trained him all the time, leveling him up and rigorously training him so he would learn more moves and techniques. It was all in the beauty and strength of his moves.

When the Epidemic hit, he wasn't too concerned. He was in his own world filled with flashing colors in dark, dimly - lit up rooms, and all the mates he could ask for. But that soon proved to be easily destroyed as he watched his trainer killed by gang members, who had sick looking pokemon. Their eyes glowed red as they sunk their teeth into Luzine's trainer. Luzine, in too much shock to really even think, took off into the air and flew from Hoenn. He didn't rest until he collapsed in Orre. Since then, he has been wandering Orre looking for anything of the life he knew before.
    Appearance Very bold and brave looking. He tends to puff out his chest and has perfect posture. He learned grace in his contest career.
    Personality Is a womanizer. He hits on any type of female pokemon, regardless of taken or single. But he doesn't do that with any female about 7 human years younger than him.
    User Notes He will hit on any female. Regardless of taken or single. But not with females a lot younger than him. (He's against pedophilia stuff.)

He thinks he is the sexiest thing ever. He is a bit of a womanizer too. (Unless some special girl melts his heart~ lol)

He admires himself to the point of being distraught if a wing-feather is out of place.

He's bigger than the normal Mothim.

-BADGES-
    -None-
    23 more posts for REGULAR

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 17 times in total

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] I61jEL3
    Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] Empty Re: Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow]

Post by Lugia Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:28 pm

You don't have a ticket.

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Elite
    Elite

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] Empty Re: Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow]

Post by Catalyst Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:04 pm

I am going to have Mt. Moon close before this guy is officially made into another team. So I guess inactive for a while until either CrimsonKat or I request the Fuchsia team. And I have bought a living ticket but it's taking Mewtwo a long time to confirm.

Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Approved, but you'll need to pick another team.

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:11 pm

I would like to place Luzine in Shadow Lab in Orre, please. :3

Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 pm

I am afraid the SHADOW Team is not Open, the only team in Orre that is currently open is GATEON Team
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Tails is moving Vortex to Coronet if I remember correctly.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:56 pm

I am indeed. I'm switching him out with Vortex when she goes to Coronet. :3

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Reply when the switch is approved. Then I can look at him.

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] 3Br5nS6

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLuzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] UugYyDK
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:43 pm

He's already been approved, but I shall message when the switch has been approved.

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:54 pm

He was approved in Feb, before our new standards, and as far as I can tell was never on a team. So he will need to go through a new evaluation.

Luzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLuzine: Flirtatious Mothim [Orre, Shadow] UugYyDK
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 pm

His switch has been approved. :3

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Tinted Lenses is a Hidden Ability, which means Dream World Exclusive. They are not allowed on EJ so you will have to change his ability. Mothim can only know Swarm.

Your history is very short, and not very detailed about why he should have enough experience to be level 50. He sounds pretty lazy from what I've read, so try to add in a little more detail. You need at least two paragraphs to have a working history, right now you just have one long run-on paragraph.

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:22 pm

I hopefully fixed it.

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 am

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:50 am