Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Mew
renegade
Negative10
Suicune
Nightfall
9 posters

The PALLET Team

Anonymous

The PALLET Team - Page 11 Empty Re: The PALLET Team

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon (22)

She had made up her mind about what to do, and now there was no doubt about it. She was a mother first, and a mother above all. She will make sure that Maxwell remained safe even while he went deeper into the abyss. And she will be there to be the faintest of lights even when things seemed it’s darkest.

She could already see that Maxwell may attack her, and he may even hate her at some point, but that did not matter as much anymore, as long as he was still around to hate her, then she would be content.

Though no of that could happen until she actually figured out where her electric child was….

There was a town nearby, though those other pokemon where most likely be going there also, and she wasn’t so keen on seeing that Lucario. And she couldn’t help but feel conflicted about that grass type and purple bug who had given her berries….but she would figure out how to handle that situation when the time came.

“Come on Norman, let’s go find your Brother.” She said with a somewhat sad smile as she lovingly scratched his ears, a loving gesture that was met with a scratch. She ignored it though, sometimes having children can hurt after all, though it is up to the parent to guide them regardless of those painful moments.

(Hmm, feels like a long ass time since i've posted for Nora \:| ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Pallet Town // Morning (15)

Haze began to shiver in fear at Khan's sudden outburst. "I HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET! I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR I WILL! COME BACK AND FIGHT ME! NOW!" he yelled and it only scared him even more when Khan returned to his "normal" monotone state of mind. Hannon then left them, mentioning his family. He then put his paw on Khan's shoulder. "Take care Khan." he said. "I can tell you have a good bunch here." and then he left.

Haze was confused. Ken was on his perch, Khan was losing it screaming bloody murder, Hannon left, Venonat had already left, Ms. Bates left after she regained her energy (though Haze assumed that she wouldn't want to stay anyway), and that Infected ran off...again. Is this what the Infection does to us? Is it trying to tear us apart? Why? Why us? Why now? He started to hit himself in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the small pink Pikachu approaching his friends.

"Hello....? Is everyone ok...?" she said as she poked her head from a bush. She said her name was WIllow and Ken was first to say something. Khan was next to...bark. Finally it came Haze's turn to introduce himelf. "Hello Willow, my name is Haze. It is very nice to meet another survivor." He took her paw and shook it kindly.

Willow was different and Haze could feel it. Though he didn't possess Khan's mystical aura powers that he had mentioned before, Haze could still feel her presence. ((OOC: Small animals are able to sense the power and presences of large things better than bigger animals. I'm asuming that this rule works the same way for Pokemon. Since Haze is much smaller than Ken and Khan, he is able to feel that the air around her is different. I hope I'm not bending the rules.)) It was...different to say the least. To Haze, Ken and Khan's presences felt heavy with burden and tension, but Willow's was light-hearted and mysteriously calming.

Khan broke the silence. "I'm getting tired of hanging around in the same place all the time. Let's move it! We need to find some supplies." he barked and he began to use his aura powers to look around. Haze could tell since the "things" on the back of his head stood up but they soon floated down again and Khan turned to Willow with a look of uncertainty in his eyes. "Willow," he began. "I apologise for interfering but ... could you tell me where you are from?" with suspicion in his voice. Haze looked at his friend oddly. "Why would you ask her something like that, Khan?" He had to admit, Willow was an odd Pikachu. Aside from the air around her, her fur was also strange. Haze knew for a fact that Pikachus were yellow in color and he knew that some Pokemon were born with different colors sometimes but they also felt the same. Willow looked and felt different from Maxwell when he was a Pikachu. Hmm, she IS different from Maxwell, but could that be because he was Infected, or am I just overthinking again? he thought. She's different but she doesn't seem bad... He looked at Willow with curiosity. No, I'm sure she's a friend. Haze then turned to Khan again. "What's wrong, Khan?"

((OOC: Holy Arceus! It's been a while that I've posted anything decent or anything in general. You can blame finals for that. -_-; Sorry guys but I hope I can make a comeback! Also, glad to have you on the team Mew! ^^))
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon(13)
    "You don't know anything!" The Lucario shouted at Mew, a film of tears glistening in his eyes.
    "... Willow, I apologize for interfering but ... could you tell me where you are from?" Mew froze, her thoughts torn between keeping her identity safe, and helping the group. The nuzleaf rushed to her aide, shooting back at the Aura Pokemon, "Why would you ask her something like that, Khan?"

I need to trust them if I want them to trust me....
    "I.. erm... I'm not from around here..." Mew replied timidly, the pikachu body she wore wavering slightly as she prepared to change back to her normal state. "And I want to apologize for tricking you, but I was nervous" Her small frame glowed for a brief moment, and upon dimming, a pikachu no longer stood with the group.

"I'm... erm... I'm Mew. Nice to meet all of you properly." Mew looked towards the ground, refusing to make eye contact, as she awaited the reactions of the others. "I hope your not mad for me lying to you... but the world is a dangerous place now."

Last edited by Mew on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Pallet Town||Noon

Ken clenched his beak as Khan blew up at the Pikachu. The Honchkrow had never seen his friend like this before, he wondered what had changed him.
    He wanted to say something to him, but he didn't know if what he would say would help, or just make things worse.

Letting out a sigh, Ken flew up into a tree, not wanting to get caught up in any fighting again as he listened to what was going on below him.
    Khan had asked the Pikachu where she was from, which was an odd question. Why would the Lucario want to know where the pink Pikachu was from?
    "Why would you ask her something like that, Khan?" Haze asked, coming to the Pikachus defence. "What's wrong, Khan?"
    Yes, what was wrong with Khan? Had the sight of a friend turned foe done something to him? Ken had seen his own friend turn in from of his eyes, it was heart breaking. But he had managed to get over it through his time with them.

"I.. erm... I'm not from around here... And I want to apologize for tricking you, but I was nervous" Willow said, and Ken was a bit confused by what she was saying, though his eyes started to widen as Willow the pink Pikachu, changed into Mew. "I'm... erm... I'm Mew. Nice to meet all of you properly. I hope your not made for me lying to you... but the world is a dangerous place now."
    Ken was baffled by the sight of the small legend. Taking flight from his tree he flew down to once again stand in front of the legend. He tilted his head, wondering if this was some sort of trick, but something was telling him it wasn't.
    "This is... wow. Its nice to meet you Mew. And, I'm not mad, your right, the world in a dangerous place now."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Pallet Town/Noon (40)

"Why would you ask her something like that, Khan?" Haze asked Khan before Willow had the chance to answer. "What's wrong, Khan?" "It's just ... so strange," the Lucario whispered his reply, not taking his eyes off Willow for a second. There was no doubt about it - this was no ordinary Pikachu. Her aura was like nothing he had ever seen or felt before. It was so strong that he was surprised that its force had not knocked him down by now. What is going on here...?

Khan listened with growing interest as Willow answered him. "I.. erm... I'm not from around here... And I want to apologize for tricking you, but I was nervous." Her words unnerved Khan slightly and he tensed up, but as the Pikachu surrounded herself with an amazing light and transformed into a small, pink creature, he was completely taken aback by awe. "I'm... erm... I'm Mew. Nice to meet all of you properly," she said. "I hope your not made for me lying to you... but the world is a dangerous place now."

For a moment Khan said nothing and simply stared at the tiny creature in wonder. Mew ... I've heard that name before. His mind traveled back in time to desperately seek out when and where he had once heard of a Pokemon called Mew. He briefly had a vision of a picture in a book that Eva had shown him when he was a small Riolu. A book about Legendary Pokemon--

"Oh my..." Remembering at once how rude he had been to the small legend, Khan dropped onto his hands and knees in front of her and bowed his head. "Mew ... please forgive me for being rude. I ... I never..." He looked up at Mew, tears of awe and regret spilling down his scarred cheeks. Punish me as you will, he added silently.

((OOC: Just requested to come out of the SH so it's technically my turn. ^^))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon
    [31]

The damn irony, Maxwell. The Voice growled inaudibly while the Raichu crouched hidden underneath a bush. He leaned against a tree heavily, though he was not hurt in any physical way - no, it seemed as if he were punched in the gut multiple times by an unseen force as his blank eyes stared out of the greenery and to the form of his Kangaskhan mother. The Mouse Pokemon had already made the decision to make his way over to the other living Pokemon and find solace that he was quenching his anger and his hate. Yet here he was, lying completely still as his mother gently spoke about seeking him out. If he were the spawn of the devil himself, then this Pokemon before him was the tattered warrior of the higher plane. Get away from her, Maxy. She'll only corrupt you further.

The Raichu's ears pressed against his head in submission, watching as his mother moved in tired steps, almost as if this entire dilemma were dragging her down. Maxwell couldn't ignore this being that had left such a huge impact on his life and where it stood now; he couldn't, and he wouldn't run away from Nora. Flexing his muscles as he prepared to face the inevitable, he quietly walked out of the bush. Though her back was facing her, and the Voice screamed at him to lunge for her exposed back, he stood stoically still before calling out to her, "Mother...?" He was surprised at how insecure and small his voice sounded, very unlike how much the Voice had made himself out to be. He wasn't the angry and vengeful, Maxwell was frightened and lost. He stood on all fours, looking down in complete remorse as he walked closer to the motherly figure before him. How could she accept him now, knowing that he had run away? Knowing that he could have eaten her, given the chance?

How could he trust her, knowing that she had once tried to kill him?

Maxwell gave off the smallest of sighs, twisting a fore paw on the floor. "I'm..." The orange mouse flicked his tail as he finally dared to look up to the Kangaskhan. For now, what mattered the most to him was that he was with the only other soul in the world that would care for him, no matter the circumstances. His voice grew stronger and more confident as his fur stood on end. "I want revenge." Maxwell said darkly, referring to the other Pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon (23)

"Mother...?"

It was as if they had some mystical and unknown connection between real loving family, for Maxwell had sought her out when she was already going to seek him out.

She expected him to attack right away, she wouldn’t blame him for it though, it would just be something he couldn’t control. She would not have lifted a finger in retaliation and endured it all until the electric mouse had run out of steam. The loving caring Pikachu who had evolved with their shared love was still inside there somewhere, and she would get him back, she could wait, she had waited for so long to have Norman, she could wait patiently for Maxwell to return.

"I want revenge."

Her mood literally dropped right there, after it elated so much from the sight of Maxwell. Her son wanted to go down a dark path paved in blood and hardships. She herself had wanted revenge on the so called parents who had abandoned her and the caretakers who threw her out, but in the end she rejected that path, now here he was wanted to plunge head first into it….

“You would only get hurt again….i couldn’t even handle them all…” Even when it was them both the fight against 4 others was way too overwhelming, and as a result Maxwell went deeper into the abyss and lost his way because of it. She did not want that to happen again.

She had a bit of an epiphany.

“Besides, They just want to live with their own families, like we do….And….That lucario may be a bastard for telling me to kill Norman, but they are not so bad.” She said with a slight smile as she remembered them giving her berries after she tried to kill them. “Please, can’t you just forget about them and we can all be a family again?” She was desperately trying to win him over, she was tired of all the fighting, of all the struggles, of just trying to maintain a family. She just wanted a little peace and quiet, and to spend some time with her sons.

“I’m not going to stop you if you go, but I will follow you. I’m going to make sure nothing hurts you again, but….” She clenched her fists, not menacingly, but determinedly, “I’m also going to make sure you don’t hurt them, even if I have to jump in front of every attack that gets launched.”

Maxwell and Norman where her responsibility, it was up to her to make sure neither of them got hurt, and also up to her to make sure they didn’t become like those soulless monsters, even if it cost her her life.

(( :\ Not sure if it came out like I wanted, so sorry for that))

Last edited by Tryvex on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Pallet Town // Morning (16)

"I.. erm... I'm not from around here... And I want to apologize for tricking you, but I was nervous." Willow's words echoed as her bodied began to glow and when Haze opened his eyes, he gazed upon the Mirage Pokemon, Mew. His was mouth open in awe. "I'm... erm... I'm Mew. Nice to meet all of you properly," she said. "I hope your not made for me lying to you... but the world is a dangerous place now." Everyone was apparently taken by the turn of events. Ken looked confused for a bit before he said anything. "This is... wow. Its nice to meet you Mew. And, I'm not mad, your right, the world is a dangerous place now." Khan, who had yelled at "Willow" before, realized he had yelled at a Legend, knelt down on one knee, and bowed. "Mew ... please forgive me for being rude. I ... I never...punish me as you will," he said shedding a tear. Haze started to shake. "Y-your Mew, the Mirage! My father told me of you and the Faraway Island! I never thought I'd mee---" Haze had just remembered that he was speaking to a Legendary Pokemon. Thinking that his outburst would offend her, he followed Khan's example and bowed to her hoping she wouldn't be mad with him for his impulse. He still couldn't believe he was in the presence of a Legend.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon(14)

Khan slowly bowed before Mew, a look of awe and shame plastered on his face. "Mew ... please forgive me for being rude. I ... I never..." Mew approached the Lucario, and placed a small hand on his shoulder. "Don't be upset, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You did what anyone would do in these times, and I forgive you completely." Mew turned to the Nuzleaf, who had introduced himself as Haze, and stated in a slightly embarrassed manner, "You too, you don't have to kneel... Get up"

Mew finally turned to the Honchkrow. "And you... I have a question for you. Some time ago, there was a fire on the edge of this town... Do you know where that was? I ask because you are the only flier here, and me finding that area is of some importance..." Mew trailed off, a look of sadness in her eyes. "..If you know of it, it would be appreciated if you would lead the way, if the rest of the group doesn't object."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:24 am

Pallet Town||Noon

Everyone seemed to be astounded by meeting the legendary pokemon, Khan had even apologized to it, and Haze even knelt. Ken really didn't know what to say or do, until Mew turned to him.
    "And you... I have a question for you. Some time ago, there was a fire on the edge of this town... Do you know where that was? I ask because you are the only flier here, and me finding that area is of some importance..." Mew started before a look of sadness streaked her eyes, one that Ken could not miss. "..If you know of it, it would be appreciated if you would lead the way, if the rest of the group doesn't object."

Ken had to think for a moment. A fire? Come to think of it, he did see a fire when he was back in town, and still a Murkrow. He nodded to Mew and pointed with his wing in the direction it had been before taking to the air.
    "You all head to town, I can lead Mew to the fire since we are the only ones that can fly." He said as he hovered in the air, his wings sending up small gusts of wind with each flap. "I will meet you at the lab, if It hadn't been overrun yet. Please don't argue."
    The last thing Ken wanted was an argument, it was one thing he hated doing, was arguing. It waisted time, and Mew didn't look like the type to want to wait very long.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Pallet Town/Noon (41)

Still ashamed and embarrassed by his behaviour, Khan let his head droop as he waited for Mew's judgement. He watched a tear drop from his eye and disappear into the dirt. Something small gently touched his shoulder and he looked up to see that the small legend was much closer to him. Her tiny hand was wonderfully warm and Khan felt his nerves calm immediately. "Don't be upset, there's nothing to be ashamed of," she said. "You did what anyone would do in these times, and I forgive you completely." Khan simply stared at her with his mouth agape, too overwhelmed with gratitude to express it properly. "You too, you don't have to kneel... Get up." Khan looked over to see that Haze had knelt beside him. He had a feeling that his actions were embarrassing Mew a little, so he immediately did as he was told.

Mew then turned her attention to Ken. "Some time ago, there was a fire on the edge of this town... Do you know where that was? I ask because you are the only flier here, and me finding that area is of some importance..." Wiping away his last tear, Khan walked over and joined them. He was greatly interested in what he was hearing. A fire? I wonder if somebody she knew perished in it ... Or perhaps she wishes to salvage something important from the remains... He got lost in his thoughts about this fire while Ken agreed to help Mew. Khan had already made up his mind about what he was going to do before Ken had even spoken to him and Haze.

"You all head to town, I can lead Mew to the fire since we are the only ones that can fly," he said, hovering upwards into the air. Khan did not move and simply gave the Honchkrow a stern stare. "I will meet you at the lab, if It hadn't been overrun yet. Please don't argue."

"I don't wish to argue with you, Ken," Khan stated calmly, still not moving a muscle, "but I am afraid that I must come along too." He looked at Mew. "I want to apologise properly for my behaviour earlier. Take me with you, and I will do whatever I can to help." He placed his right hand on his chest and bowed slightly. "Until your errand is done, I am yours to command."

He turned his eyes to Ken and gave the Honchkrow an apologetic look. He hoped that he would understand his willingness to help. Afterwards he looked down at Haze. "I think it's best that you come as well. If you go to the lab alone, it might be dangerous. He nodded to Mew and Ken. "Lead on when you are ready."
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:19 am

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon
    [32]

“I’m not going to stop you if you go, but I will follow you. I’m going to make sure nothing hurts you again, but...” Maxwell, your mother has gone completely psycho. The Voice whispered vehemently into his ear. The Raichu forced his shaking muscles to relax, sitting down very slowly, as if one sudden movement would cause him to lash out in his anger. “I’m also going to make sure you don’t hurt them, even if I have to jump in front of every attack that gets launched.” ... What?! A quiet growl escaped his lips, confusion darting in his blank eyes as he attempted to understand what was happening. Maxwell's first emotion was betrayal - weren't families supposed to be supportive of what he does, no matter the circumstances? His train of thought then led to him a bitter sadness; no one sane and loving such as she would give consent to what could have been a brutal killing. You're forgetting something... Ever so slowly, the Mouse Pokemon closed his eyes. Underneath all of his other feelings, Maxwell felt a smoldering anger that was simply waiting for that one moment to strike. This was what the Voice was speaking of, the deep, dark hatred that burned deep within his soul.

But here his mother stood before him, the underlying message of her words very clear. If he continued on with his plan of revenge, she was going to follow him, and she was going to pay the price of all of the others dues. The thought of that - the thought that someone was going to be hurt because of another person's fault - only caused Maxwell to realize that it was because he of the instigator of that pain. What are you going to do, Maxy-boy? The electric type's eyes fluttered open as he stared with shocking clarity as his adoptive mother, so many unsaid things between the broken family. He knew what had happened to him finally, after all this time. He was an infected Pokemon, doomed to be hated upon by others, doomed to be a catalyst of this epidemic. But Maxwell had a choice, and that was either to continuing being the mindless monster that he was, or... to do the opposite, whatever that may be. The fact that he was thinking right now, right at this moment, was proof that he wasn't a 'mindless monster'. But you're well on your way to being one.

His voice hitched in his throat, a lump of emotions that he forced himself to swallow, and Maxwell stood on all fours. "... I promise that I won't attack anyone, Mother..." He began, his gaze dropping to the floor in shame. On any other day, hearing a child saying that to their mother would almost guarantee that that child was a psychopath and ought to be put away immediately. This wasn't any other day, though. "Please punish me if I do so much as raise a claw... but I want to speak to them." At this point the Raichu dared to look up at the Kangaskhan, trying to gauge her reaction. "I want... I want to set things right!" Blind fool, the others will jump at your throat the moment they lay eyes on you.

If I put my mind to it, I can do anything.

[ooc: in which Maxwell fights with himself]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Pallet Town // Morning (17)

"You too, you don't have to kneel... Get up" Haze stood up, still flustered by the legend that stood before him and his friends. "Uh s-sorry..." Mew then turned her attention to Ken. "And you... I have a question for you. Some time ago, there was a fire on the edge of this town... Do you know where that was? I ask because you are the only flier here, and me finding that area is of some importance..." A fire? Haze thought, What would be so important about a fire...a fire...fire..........no...not again... He shivered as he remembered the death of his father. He remembered the eyes of that Infected that destroyed his home in Hoenn. The flames flowing from it's mouth, it's glowing red eyes, it's demonic wings. Just the thought of that monster made the scars on Haze's arm and back begin to sting with searing pain. He clenched his left forearm and continued to shiver. No! I'm sorry Papa! A serious voice freed Haze from his nightmarish flashback. "I think it's best that you come as well. If you go to the lab alone, it might be dangerous." Haze looked up at his friend, still shaking and holding on to his arm. "Y-yeah...right. I-I'll go with you guys..." He forced a smile of understanding but he still felt the burning from his scars so he winced. Khan then looked at Mew and Ken. "Lead on when you are ready." Be strong Haze, he said to himself in his head, Be strong for Papa...

Last edited by RustyDino on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:36 pm

(image donated by Arca)
    Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon(15)

"Y-yeah...right. I-I'll go with you guys..." Mew glanced at Haze's shaking form, placing her hand lightly on his shoulder. "Be brave dear, no harm shall befall you so long as I am here." The small legend turned to Khan, letting the impact of his words sink in. "I appreciate it. Your help with be... to be fair, it will be needed for what we're about to do." She nodded at Ken, giving him the signal to lead on, as she began speaking to the group, trying to explain what they were about to do.

"Some time ago... my brothers and sisters were on the edge of this town... The Dragons of Sinnoh... Myself... and Genesect, a creature of steel and Science. The Dreambringer, Cresselia, was there as well, but she had fallen shortly before.... The sky grew dark, flames fell from the clouds, and a Volcarona of strength untold lifted Genesect as if he were nothing, and burned him to slag... He lies there still, and He needs to be given a proper rest. I need your help, as I don't think I can do it on my own..."

She paused, letting her words sink in. "Today, I need your help to bury a legend."

Last edited by Mew on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Pallet Town||Afternoon

Ken didn't like that they refused to go to town and wait, a scowl flashing across his face a moment before disappearing as he flew up above the trees and toward where he had seen the fire.
    He flew at a steady speed as he listened to Mew explain what had happened there, how a legend had fallen at the claws of a Volcarona.
    Ken could hardly believe that a legend could fall to a normal pokemon, even Cresselia had been killed from what Mew told them.

"Today, I need your help to bury a legend." Mew finished, and the Honchkrow could hardly believe what he had heard.
    Ken looked over his shoulder at Mew. The flying type hadn't noticed, but his pace seemed to have quickened without him noticing.
    Looking down he saw the charred area where the pokemon Genesect had fallen and began to descend, trying not to send up dust before landing and waiting on the others.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Pallet Town/Noon (42)

Khan's expression was one of pure shock as he listened to Mew's words. From what she was saying it sounded as though Pallet Town, once a sleepy, tranquil little place, had recently become the scene of a bloody, violent conflict. What surprised him the most was to hear that a Volcarona had been the one to kill Genesect. If an undead creature was strong enough to take down a legend, he dreaded to think what would become of this world if all of them gained power like that eventually. The young warrior frowned to himself, deep in thought. Did the undead gradually get more and more powerful as time went by? Or were there perhaps just a few undead who could hone that power?

"Today, I need your help to bury a legend," Mew finished after a brief pause. Khan couldn't believe what he was about to help out with. Never in his years had he ever imagined that he would ever contribute to something like this. It was simply baffling. The idea that something so terrible had once happened here made him shiver with discomfort.

"...I see," he said quietly after a few moments of silence; Mew's words had taken a while to fully sink in. He noticed that Ken was beginning to descend and started to run so he could catch up. Once he came to a stop, he noticed ahead an area covered with charred ground. The stench of blood, burnt materials and decay made him want to retch. He held his bile back, however, as he turned and waited for Mew and Haze to catch up. While waiting he briefly scanned the area for any suspicious auras and, to his relief, found none.

"All right, Mew," he addressed the small Legend with a polite nod of his head. "Show us where it happened."
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm

[ooc: skipping because Maxwell has already said his part with his mummy. :DD]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon (24)

Maxwell had a conflicted look in his eyes, and Nora was expecting the worst out of that, she expected to have been attack by her own son after he had found out that she would not help him get more blood on his paws. But miraculously, he saw the light, she managed to reach the sweet lovable pichu inside that just wants to be acknowledged and loved.

"... I promise that I won't attack anyone, Mother..." It was almost too good to be true, she feared she may have fallen asleep and would wake up from this wonderful dream any second just to find herself without her son again. But with the down casted look that came from her child, even if this was a dream, Nora was willing at play along with it if it meant spending time with her son.

"Please punish me if I do so much as raise a claw... but I want to speak to them."

Punish…that was one of the very few parental lessons she had learned after being abandoned as an egg by her real parents, then again by the Bate’s. She had spent a lot of time thinking she was being punished for something she had done, that it was all her fault. She couldn’t really stand the thought of putting Maxwell through that if she could help it, so she wasn’t sure if she could give him that. How could she when it was supposed to be her job to make sure he didn’t get into trouble. No, she will have to work extra hard to make sure no one did anything worth punishing, and if they did, she would bear the punishment alone.

"I want... I want to set things right!" Nora walked up to her son and lovingly caressed his head, the pichu she had first met was indeed still in there, and he just wanted to be accepted by those he used to call his friends, and dammit she was going to help him.

“Right, let’s go set everything right.” She said with a smile. And by everything she meant everything. For she felt that if Maxwell was able to amend things with the living pokemon, then their own family would grow stronger because of it. And who knows, maybe in the future they would all end up travelling together…but that was the future, right now they had to find them.

“If I was them…..i would most likely head to the town for shelter or supplies. So let’s start looking there.”

Pallet Town| Afternoon

It wasn’t a long walk, surprisingly they were closer to the town then she thought. The town was so empty, some of the buildings ravaged by the test of time. A fight had happened near here, the center of the town was okay, but towards the outskirt you could tell a fight happened, one involving fire. But it was not the town that upset her, it was the smell.

Even from her position she could smell something burnt and revolting, made her cringe her face at the sheer repulsiveness of it, and also lower one arm to stop the smell from getting to Norman and making him wail more. It was awful, but something so off would be sure to attract attention. So Nora tapped Maxwell and pointed towards the direction of the smell, her time tracking down pokemon for food made her good at finding others. When they felt safe, pokemon often feel the need to explore, and they usually start with what seems the most off. “I just know they are that way, come on, lets go have a word with them.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:17 pm

((Sorry but you have to skip me. I'm not gonna have time to post now and I don't have Haze's profile picture on my phone. Just say that while the others kept on moving, Haze was lost in recollection and someone had to call him to catch up with the others.))
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Early Afternoon(16)

"Alright Mew. Show us where it happened." Mew nodded quietly, her small form floating above the scorched earth as she flew to the front of the group, and led them into the center of the charred wasteland.

"He should be over this way" she intoned gently, "My brothers and Sisters were in such a panic of losing two of our own... we just... left him where he lay." Mew paused in her words, as she spot a misshapen purple... lump on the ground ahead of them, in the area where the ground was blackest. Tears began to spill down her face as she sped towards the form, which was revealed to be the melted form of Genesect, his legs fused and his arm welded to his torso by the heat he had been experienced. She knelt in the ash before him, and placed her small hand gently on his brow. "...I'm so sorry for what happened to you, Brother." She stood slowly, turning to the group. "Please... stand away for a moment."

The Psychic turned away again, as her eyes began to burn with a pink light, seeming to come from deep within her. She ground began to roil before her and rise, a chunk of it being ripped from the surrounding earth by her powerful Psychic attack, before falling in a heap next to the crater it had left.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:21 am

Pallet Town||Afternoon

Ken watched as Mew went to the melted form of the legend. It was hard to believe that even the great legendary pokemon where no match for the undead.
    He began to remember his old friend, the shiny eevee he used to play with back in Johto before all this happened, how she had treated him like a friend on not some thieving Murkrow.
    Tears began to well in his eyes as the images of her bloody form. How she had lashed out at him, not recognizing him at all. She had become on of the undead.

"Please... stand away for a moment." The Honchkrow barely heard Mew as he shook his head and stepped back a few paces as he watched the pink legend lift the ground.
    His beak wide with astonishment at what he was seeing. "So this is the power of a legend." He said silently to himself as Mew placed the lifted earth next to the new indent in the ground. "Do you need any help?" He asked her once he could find his words again.
    Ken knew Mew could handle everything, but it never heard to ask.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Pallet Town/Afternoon (43)

Khan felt his heart beginning to weep as he watched Mew cry for her friend. It reminded him of all the times he had sat by himself and wept, sometimes even wishing that he would just die so he could rejoin his friends-- no, his family. Swallowing the lump in his throat he looked down at the burnt, hardened form of Genesect, a legendary Pokemon who had lost the battle against the forces of the undead. Incredible, he thought to himself, how even a Pokemon of legend can fall to those beasts ... Just how powerful were they?

"Please... stand away for a moment," Mew's emotional voice asked them. Khan did as he was told. He watched the small legend use her psychic powers to lift Genesect's body from the ground. The large chunk of earth landed on the ground with a slight rumble.

"Do you need any help?" Ken asked Mew. Khan stepped forward again and gently placed one hand on Mew's back to comfort her. "Just give us your commands and we will obey," he said softly. "We are here to help you."
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Pallet Town | Afternoon
    [33]

“I just know they are that way, come on, let's go have a word with them.”

Maxwell had followed after his mother in dim silence, feeling as if his own shadow was about to leap into its three-dimensional form and claw at his throat. The Raichu's eyes blinked in recognition as the Kangaskhan spoke about speaking with the others, and he could only nod in a subdued manner. Not feeling the life you want so much, huh? He flicked his tail, taking the lead this time and sniffing around. What was he going to say once he finally found the group? What was his motive, and what could he say? Smelling the oddly familiar scent of the Lucario, Maxwell glanced towards his mother and jerked his head towards the direction he had sensed they had gone. Perhaps it would be best if he just met them, appear to them and show that he was not going to attack... They'll be the ones attacking instead. He flicked his single ear dismissively, the thoughts that weren't his own sliding away into the background.

All of a sudden the ground seemed to rumble and growl, immediately setting Maxwell on edge. He yelped in surprise, instinctively drawing closer to his mother's leg. His eyes saw a long forgotten memory of a burning forest, a hungry Arcanine, the blood... but once the minor earthquake seemed to have ended, so did his hazy remembrance, and the Raichu was left breathing heavily with no leads on what exactly had happened. "We should go." Maxwell whispered to Nora, getting to his paws and stalking quietly but quickly through the city. Everything inside of him told him to turn on his heel and step away while he still had a chance - they had all attacked him once, after all. The side of his head twinged at the mention of injury, the two skull-bashing moments when the Lucario had hit him. ... I deserved it... The Mouse Pokemon had rounded a corner when he realized the others were there, and with a new companion.

He jerked backwards, reluctance taking form as he tried to take back his urge to see those that no longer trusted him, but he knew it was too late. While he no longer could recall the name, or why it was important, but the floating pink feline held so much power that emanated from it that one couldn't help but cower in its presence. Gulping in nervousness, Maxwell walked out into the open, so that everyone could see him. He could only hope that whatever happened, his mother had his back. Because no one else will. The Raichu closed his eyes as he admitted to himself that without the loving normal type, he wouldn't be here, seeking repentance. He opened his eyes slowly, his body pressed to the ground in mild fright, slight humility, overall sorrow. The Lucario was there, along with the Honchkrow and the Nuzleaf, and the newest Pokemon had created a huge crater of missing earth.

There were so many words that could have been said, so many thoughts that could have been expressed, but Maxwell was at a loss. His body shook, and he bowed his head, ready to accept whatever punishment they wanted to release upon him. I'm scared, mommy. He whimpered the words to himself, scared that he would die. The Raichu knew that he was a dead animal, one that has only become alive again because of a virus, but he still had enough sanity in his mind to know that once he had taken enough hits, his eyes would close and... I'll never see the world again. But upon further thinking, Maxwell couldn't tell what was the worse situation; living in a hellbent world, or no longer existing and feeling nothing more? I... I don't know. He kept his gaze lowered as he awaited for the attacks to rain down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Pallet Town | Afternoon (25)

Maxwell was having second thoughts, that much was apparent. She could clearly tell by his body language that he was scared to face them, and as much as she wanted to quell his fears, she couldn’t help but feel glad that he was afraid. Not because she wanted him to be tormented, no, she was glad because it still meant that Maxwell felt guilty, that he could determine on his own that attacking some pokemon was something to be guilty about. Something she herself was feeling at this very moment.

It was not just Maxwell who had to apologies, but somehow she felt that she needed to confront these pokemon also. She had also attacked them, she had knocked a few out, and she wasn’t even infected, she did not even have that excuse to fall back on…..

But not being infected was also what made her safer…..they would be prejudice against her son just because he is infected, they would most likely not believe him solely on the bases that he is infected…

The group had found another pokemon into their group, one who knew nothing about the situation involving Maxwell, and would most likely attack on sight. And even though he had his head down in anticipation for an attack, she would have none of that. He was fearing for the worst right now, but she would try for the best by speaking up.

“I know how this is going to sound…But we’re not here to fight, we just want to talk, and hopefully set things right, that’s it.” Though she prepared herself to use endure, weary of an attack from any side. She had enough fighting for today….

((Sorry for the lateness, and maybe the post quality, can't tell right now :\ but i've been really busy lately >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:40 pm

((OOC: I'm sorry. Please skip me, I can't think of the words to say, just say that he sounded suprised when he saw Nora and Maxwell and if it isn't too much trouble could you make him refer to her as "Ms. Bates"?))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm