Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Mew
renegade
Negative10
Suicune
Nightfall
9 posters

The PALLET Team

Anonymous

The PALLET Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The PALLET Team

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Morning (20)

Even with the obvious signs that it was not, Nora could not help but believe that this was one wonderful dream. That when she collapsed, she had not gotten up but kept dreaming. Meeting Maxwell again made her happy beyond belief and fear that at any moment she would wake up to go back to seeing his cold and lifeless body a few feet away from her.

And while she was blissful, Norman was growling and angry. He was reopening old scratch wounds and trying his hardest to pull his mask off so he could bite something. It didn’t make much sense as to why Norman was getting so agitated over seeing Maxwell, he had shown great interest in him before, but she pushed that question away, she wanted to bask in the moment a bit longer, to hug her adopted Raichou child just a bit longer.

Then she couldn’t help but wish this actually was a dream…

As swiftly and mysteriously as Maxwell came back, that was how he was leaving. Offering up no reason, and his face offering no explanation, just a thank you. She didn’t want him to leave, she didn’t even know why he was leaving, he had just gotten there…. She knew she should be happy that he was up and kicking, that he wasn’t gone forever, that if you loved something you should let it go, but she wasn’t happy with it. Why is the world so against me having a family?

((I had so much trouble writing this out, didn't know what the write or how she should react.....So sorry if it's meh >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:50 pm

((OOC: UUUUUUUGH!!! Please skip me...... TT_TT))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Pallet Town/Morning (36)

"Sure, Khan. You guys sure are nicer than them over there," Hannon replied, gesturing over his shoulder at the Kangaskhan and Maxwell. All the while Khan kept his eye on the little horror in case it decided to attack again. He'd be ready for it. To Hannon, he nodded again, turned and began to walk further into town.

"So, where to?" Hannon asked after a few moments. Khan turned his head to face him and spotted a familiar orange blur darting in their direction. He whipped around and faced the Raichu, his eyes narrowed angrily. That little beast had already caused them too much trouble. He had to be removed. Permanently. Khan had previously only wanted Maxwell dead to end his suffering; now he just wanted him out of the way. If this minuscule monster was going to stop him getting home to Johto, he would regret it.

The spike on Khan's paw extended and began to glow as he prepared a Metal Claw attack. "I'm warning you," he growled at Maxwell, "back off!" The electric rodent kept coming, however, so Khan had no choice but to charge at him head-on and swipe towards him with Metal Claw.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Pallet Town | Morning
    [27]

"I'm warning you..." Maxwell, he was the one who plotted everything. The one who created this entire conspiracy... he'll hurt your mother if you don't stop him. The Raichu growled at himself, glaring at the Lucario. But staring into the hardened eyes of Khan, his morale and willingness to kill another being faltered once more. Something... I was a Pichu... For a moment Maxwell stepped backwards in confusion, his emotionless face contorting into something almost similar to anguish. He was seeing things in his mind but it was almost in a completely different body, he was remembering memories but did not relive them.

It was when his mother had tried to kill him, the first time they had arrived at that town and he had run off on his own. But... "NO!" Maxwell shook his head to clear the thoughts, visibly shaking with the effort it took to handle the mental pressure building up in his mind. His mother would never hurt him, and... this Lucario would never help him! But where was the proof? Where was his complete knowledge? In the whirl of events, the Raichu didn't have the time to react as Khan darted forward slashed downward with an attack.

How stupid. The Voice sneered in his mind as the Metal Claw came across an old injury from his time as a Pikachu, right on the side of his head. But Maxwell was still so confused, so lost as he failed to comprehend that what he thought was reality was his feigned imagination of an innocent black and white world. Who he thought was a saint was indeed a fallen angel, and who he thought as a black knight may as well be a silver soldier. Stand up, fool, focus on the present. Tightening his muscles, Maxwell stood up on his hind legs once more, unsure on what was happening. The wound on the side of his head had reopened, a bleeding wound that didn't hurt. His vision was blurry for but a moment, seeing the figures of the Lucario, of the new fighting type, of the Nuzleaf, of a Honchkrow. "If only... it were different...?"

Maxwell growled to himself in anger; this feeling of despair and confusion, he didn't want this. In his blind rage, the Raichu picked the smallest target - the Nuzleaf - and charged forward with a Quick Attack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 7:49 pm

((Maxwell Used Heart Break! It was SUPER EFFECTIVE! Nora is Stunned! So.... skip >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Pallet Town // Morning (14)

"WHAAA!!" The Infected Raichu suddenly charged for Haze. Haze tried to dodge it but this "Maxwell", as one of his friends had called him, was to fast to even see. Haze was sent flying into a tree. "Ow...that hurt...gotta get distance..." he muttered as he climbed up the tree. From here, I won't get hurt and I can still help the others! Haze then let loose a barrge of Razor Leaves at the Raichu. If i can't hurt him, I can at least slow him down...I think...

((OOC: Sorry it's short...))
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sun May 13, 2012 10:03 pm

((Please skip me, I'm so sorry ;-;. I'll post an entrance next cycle))

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 7:18 am

Outskirts of Pallet Town||Noon

Everything was happening far to fast for the Honchkrow to take everything in at once. His head felt like it was spinning, and soon started to hurt to the point he would hold it with a pained look on his face.
    Max had evolved into a Raichu, some new pokemon he had never seen before shows up and starts beating him, what the heck was going on!?
    Ken was so lost he mite as well have lost his sense of direction when he evolved. Everything made so much more sense when he was a Murkrow, and he felt a lot more lighter, and thinner. Not to mention it was a paint to look down, he could hardly seen his feet past all this neck feathers.
    "I, need to sit down..." He said as he flew up into a tree and perched there, rubbing the sides of his head with his wings in hope of lifting the tension he was currently feeling in his head. This was turning out to be a long day.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu May 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Pallet Town/Noon (37)

His attack was successful once again, and it managed to hit the exact same injury that Khan had inflicted before using his Bone Rush attack. The Raichu was knocked backwards and remained on the ground for several moments. Khan held his breath, but released it in a loud howl of disappointment when Maxwell stood back to his feet and growled. The Raichu's attention turned to Haze, whom he zoomed at with a Quick Attack.

The frustration and anger within Khan was starting to build rapidly. Somehow it was no longer because Maxwell simply refused to die, but because of what the Raichu had actually become. He was an undead, a living corpse without a soul. It was his very kind that had caused him such an intense amount of pain, so intense that he had more than once considered taking his own life just to be back with his friends again. He had watched, beaten and bruised, as his companions were killed one by one. Eva had been there amongst the chaos, screaming at him to run. Even if he had wanted to he couldn't have because of his injuries. He had lost his temper, beaten away the Aggron that had restrained him and limped towards Eva. But then the Scyther came and ... and Eva was--

"NOOOOO!" Khan screamed, doubling over and clutching his head. He couldn't bare it. Why did the world have to become one giant battleground so suddenly? Lives destroyed, friends torn from each other, families ripped to shreds, Eva's decapitated head rolling towards him. It was all because of these monsters that had taken over. These fiends, these heathens, these disgusting, soulless beasts. Khan had previously wanted to find out where this virus had actually originated, but he no longer cared. It was their fault, they were the ones causing so much grief and they took away the only thing he had ever cared about, ever loved.

He'd had it. No longer was he going to stand back and allow any more suffering, any more death. Haze and Hannon were already helping out with the fight and directing their attacks at Maxwell and Ken ... the Honchkrow had retreated into a tree and wasn't helping at all. But at this moment in time he didn't care in the slightest. He only had one priority: to destroy that little rat Maxwell, and all the other undead Pokemon he could find. He had a debt to pay.

Standing up, Khan's eyes were narrowed furiously as he glared at the Raichu. Both of his hands glowed in bright light. "You! You little--" He sniffled as several tears spilled from his eyes. "Why w-won't-- WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE?!" he bellowed, charging forwards at his greatest speed, aiming to hit Maxwell with a Force Palm with both hands. Even with one hand it was his most powerful attack. He only ever used two in a dire emergency, when his opponent urgently needed to be put down.

((He was bound to lose it at some point. =P))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue May 22, 2012 1:53 am

[ooc: I left then came back B) ]
    Pallet Town | Noon
    [28]

Attacks rained down upon him from all sides, battering the Raichu to a pulp; whether it was Razor Leaves or a punching attack, Maxwell was defenseless as his mind wrestled with itself. It wasn't until his mind was roaring in anger that the battle-worn Pokemon was broken from his trance. Nnrgh... He had small cuts and bruises everywhere, his fur matting up with the blood that had begun to accumulate. The Mouse Pokemon had landed unsteadily on his four paws when the newest Pokemon had thrown him upward with a Drain Punch, leaving the electric type broken.

Despite his injuries, he felt absolutely nothing. It had left the infected Pokemon feeling hollow inside, looking at the blood stains that he had thrown upon the ground and the earth but not feeling the sources of those stains. ... what is life...? He had experienced so little during his time as a Pichu, and before he knew it he had found his way with this group, and his life had gone down at an astonishing rate. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE?!" Maxwell's ear perked up at the heinous roar, watching in slow motion as the Lucario began his charge towards him. Imbecile. The Voice spat within Maxwell's mind as it took charge of the body, jerking it to the side.

The left side of Maxwell's chest ached - why would it be so, though? Was it just a trace of a memory of what he recalled sadness to be? Or was it that he was truly feeling desolation and despair? The Raichu had seen when Khan had fallen down in agony, and the image was seared into the mouse's broken mind. Maxwell shook his head in confusion and in tiredness. All this thinking was weighing his every step, his every movement. He was confused, but most of all he was lost; what was happening to the world when he couldn't trust things at face value?

"I'm sorry." He spoke in a flat tone, loud enough for everyone to hear. Sweeping his tail in front of him to warn them not to follow after, Maxwell deftly turned around and sprung into the greenery. Give me full control. The Raichu shivered at the Voice, not wanting to heed to its whispers any longer. Am I my own person anymore? Did he have any right to say otherwise? Sprinting through the forest, Maxwell wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon (21)

Why is everything so confusing!

She just wanted to scream at the world, to make everyone know just how horrible she felt right now. She had just stood there as she watched her son Maxwell run off, away from her life. She should have run after him, she should have made him see that he belonged with her and Norman, despite his strange behavior when Maxwell came back. They were a family dammit, and she was supposed to have kept them together.

But she hadn’t….she had failed as a mother, again….She thought she was through losing her children after failing so many times before having Norman. She was supposed to have been a good mother now, so that nothing like what happening before Norman happened again, so that she could finally have a family that didn’t abandon her….

Nora picked baby Norman out of his pouch and held him at arm’s reach and just looked at him. He was only slightly resisting, but she was able to look directly into his eyes. “…What should I do?” She wasn’t expecting an answer, no, she just wanted to ask someone, and Norman was the only one around. Hell, he was probably the only one she could ask, for anyone’s answer would just anger her…

But even though he just groaned and grumbled, she got her answer from his precious eyes. They had grown slightly more red than the last time she had seen them, but there was still that little glimmer of hope, that spark of life that told her that her son was still with her, that the way he was acting really was only temporary. And it would be the truth for Maxwell also, he may be acting strange, he may be running off and forgetting his family, but dammit, he was still her son. She loved him as much as she loved Norman, the only difference was that Norman was safe in her pouch, but Maxwell was off getting into danger in the world.

It was then that she knew what she had to do. Even if Maxwell didn’t talk to her, even if he completely ignored her, or worse, attacked her. He was her son and she will protect him from any danger, no matter what that danger may be.

Nora kisses Norman on the forehead before replacing him in her pouch, ignoring the scratch that he placed on her cheek and the smallest trickle of blood that ran down her face. Children need parents who would look past what they do and love them regardless. She was a mother, it was about time she stopped standing around and dwelling on the past and about time she started acting like one.

((OOC: sorry it took so long to write, was tough figuring out what she should do, but i think i made a good choice .-.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 6:19 am

((OOC: I'm sorry but I can't use the computer right now... TT_TT))
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Wed May 30, 2012 6:18 am

Pallet Town | noon (12)

The small legend cut through the air in her borrowed form, wings sliding without effort through the wind and rain. The storm surrounding Cinnabar faded and died out as she flew north, towards the coastline, and the small town that made it's home there. Descending towards the coast, she flared her wings, and used Transform.

Dropping to all fours in her new form, she sprinted north, to the outskirts of the small town, through the forest and bush, and into a small group of living. "Hello....?" she called timidly, nervous around the unknown group. "Is everyone okay...?"

((glad to be on the team, I'll reveal my true form next cycle, I think~))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Pallet Town||Noon

Ken sat in his tree, lost in his own thoughts, but soon followed the others into the town.
    The fight just kept going on, would it never end? Ken didn't like battle, never did, just as much as he hated being a Honchkrow, he didn't even ask to be a Murkrow. So why had he been one.
    His train of thought was interrupted by what seemed to be a small voice.
    "Hello....? Is everyone okay...?"

Ken turned to see what looked like a Pikachu, but pink? It must be one of those rare shiny like pokemon, the ones more rare then shiny pokemon cause there colour if more unique.
    The Honchkrow, unknown the the things that just took place with his friends and landed in front of the small electric mouse.
    "Hi. I believe everything is fine." He said as he looked back at his friends.
    Khan had lost it, but other then that, everything seemed to be fine.
    "I'm Ken by the way, who are you?" He asked, trying to smile but his beak preventing it, but he hoped the Pikachu wouldn't think of him as scary, because of the way he looked.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Pallet Town/Noon (38)

He missed. How that was possible Khan did not know. Driven by rage his speed had been phenomenal and Maxwell had simply nudged out of the way with barely a second's notice. The undead Raichu muttered "I'm sorry," before turning tail and fleeing into the undergrowth.

"YOU'RE SORRY?!" Khan bellowed, speeding off into the bushes after Maxwell. Thorns scratched him and leaves pelted his face as he ran, determined to catch up to the little terror and smash his skull in. But in his undead form the Raichu was clearly faster than him because Khan lost sight of him within a few seconds. "COME BACK!" he roared, dropping to his knees and gouging up the ground with his claws. "I HAVEN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET! I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR I WILL! COME BACK AND FIGHT ME! NOW!" Bile rose into Khan's throat and he hawked and spat it out. The Lucario took one deep breath after another and collapsed face-first into the dirt. Calm down... He was trembling from head to toe with an indescribable rage that he had kept internal for too long. You can't let the others see you like this... He let out a muffled sob. They'll be afraid of you...

Khan stayed where he was for a few moments until he thought it was safe to get up again. Once he was back on his feet he wandered back the way he came until he found his friends again. He tried to look as normal as possible as he rejoined them. Ken was talking to a Pikachu whose fur was tinged with an odd pink-coloured hue. He barely gave the newcomer a single glance as he stomped past. "Well then," he said, his voice hauntingly calm after such an outburst, "shall we carry on?"

((Hi Mew! ^^))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:28 pm

[ooc: I'm sorry for the hold up ;A;]
    Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon
    [29]

Maxwell was having a horrible headache. His head thrummed, as if someone were hammering his skull, and the Raichu stumbled upon the ground. He hadn't traveled too far from the living Pokemon - just enough to get away - and the shouts and growls coming from the Lucario seared into his mind. 'I'll kill you, I swear I will!'... The Mouse Pokemon shivered uncontrollably, not entirely sure what had happened. He was a monster; the blue jackal himself snarled it deep inside his mind, and he didn't even need to say it aloud.

The electric type rubbed his temples in an attempt to rid the headache, walking around the forest on his two hind feet. Just... get away. Get away. Maxwell found himself trying to see if he felt guilty, sad, angry. Any emotion that would reveal that he still felt. That he was still humane and worth the space he occupied.

He felt felt nothing whatsoever.

Death... How could one want to live when they're so close to death? The life he lived was only a mere shadow of how he used to be, his body now flitting between an undead monstrosity and a guilty conscience. Maxwell stopped at the tree stump that he had first come upon when they had first arrived at Pallet Town, sitting atop of it. The last time he did this, he wished in all the world to evolve. How does it feel to have your wish granted? The Voice glowered down at him.

I... don't know. Wringing his fore paws together, he looked at the sun high above, beaming as if it were all fine and dandy. Why couldn't he drop his past and forge a new present? A new future? Because the only thing that's keeping you sane is the past that you hardly remember. The Voice's presence in his mind began to accumulate once more, a weight at the back of his mind. Don't be down, Maxy. You can find true happiness yet.

The Raichu curled up into a tight ball on the tree stump, wondering when hell would welcome the likes of him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 pm

((Sorry for skipping again. I'm studying for my finals...))
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:07 am

((Please skip my this cycle. My apologies, but I'm unable to concentrate due to issues in my personal life. Some lines to run off of though: Mew introduced herself [still disguised] as Willow, and tried to reassure Khan that everything would work out for the best, etc. etc. miscellaneous feel good things. Mew does not reveal her true form this cycle.))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:23 pm

((Skip me as well. Ken just nodded to Mew/Willow and also to Khan to keep moving.))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Pallet Town/Noon (39)

When Hannon announced that he was leaving, Khan instantly believed that his outburst had frightened the Mienshao. He tried to apologise but no words escaped his mouth as the fellow Fighting-type placed a paw on his shoulder and bid him farewell before turning tail and running off into the forest. Khan stood and watched him go silently.

He vaguely heard the little Pikachu introduce herself as Willow and before he knew it she was standing next to him, reassuring him that all would work out for the best eventually. The Lucario's mind was blank as he stared down at her, his expression slightly confused. His mind was working overtime and he barely had enough emotion left to even respond. It took a few moments but eventually his senses came back and his eyes narrowed into a glare.

"You don't know anything," he spat at her before marching off towards the centre of the town. "Come on!" he barked at the others. "I'm getting tired of hanging around in the same place all the time. Let's move it! We need to find some supplies." As he stomped ahead, regret began to well up inside him again. Taking his anger out on his friends wasn't the right thing to do, and neither would it help the situation. He stopped for a moment and opened his mouth to say sorry, but no words formed. He just hoped that his tearful eyes would speak for him. After a moment he resumed walking, the appendages on the back of his head rising slightly as he scanned the area for any suspicious auras.

He instantly turned to Willow; the Pikachu's aura was different to other members of her kind. It was stronger and rather an a light blue, it was a purplish pink. Khan blinked at her and turned to face her with an expression of awe. She was no ordinary Pikachu, he could feel it. "Willow," he addressed her slowly,"I apologise for interfering but ... could you tell me where you are from?"
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 am

Outskirts of Pallet Town | Noon
    [30]

Maxwell continued to sit on the tree stump, fighting to regain his grip on the world around him. Why so blue, oh dearest Raichu? The Voice taunted him, calm and resilient compared to his ever changing life. His body only seemed to be dragged alongside his mentality through a whirlwind of events, leaving in its wake a horrid aftermath. The Raichu shivered as he pressed his fore paws to his cheeks, attempting to differentiate what was fact and what was made up.

"Mommy..." His voice spoke almost inaudibly, his cry yearning for the one being that had brought comfort when he had sought it. Whom had loved him despite his growing detachment to physical world. Although Maxwell couldn't erase his memory that the very same Kangaskhan had once tried to kill him, his fierce love for the normal type wasn't something that could be thrown away. But how can you trust her? Maxwell flicked his ears, dismissing the negative tone of the Voice.

Pouncing off of the stump, the Mouse Pokemon easily landed on all fours, padding away from the open clearing. The forestry around them seemed almost amicable, alight with the sun's rays. Leaves seemed to rustle with life, but Maxwell could only see that danger was lurking behind the gleam and glamor. Death comes to those that are ignorant of it... The electric type prowled through the greenery, his blank eyes searching for his mother.

Your entire life, you searched for evolution. Now that you have acquired that, you now search for something else. Will you ever be satisfied? Maxwell paused in his search, the Voice finally having found a crack in his resolve. Was he being selfish for only wanting more? Was he being careless for taking gifts given for granted? Perhaps if you listened to me... turn around, turn towards Pallet. Your purpose can be found there. Maxwell shook as he struggled to make his decision, one side leaning towards the woods, wanting to find his mother and flesh out answers... while the other side agreed with the Voice. Are you angry, Maxwell?

"..."

With a single grunt, the figure of a stiff Raichu was seen turning tail and heading to a small residence known as Pallet Town.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am