|Locke (short for LockeJaw)|
|Pokédex Entry||]There is a long-held belief that medicine made from its scales will heal even incurable illnesses.|
|Characteristic||Often Lost in Thought|
|Moves|| ~Dragon Claw|
|History|| Locke was born somewhere in Mt. Coronet, hidden away in a small cavern. His clan was a small one, but everyone got along well...until the disease came. It was the Zubat and Golbat that started to spread it throughout the cave systems, and soon, there were less and less warm and safe places to stay. Their leading Garchomp had fallen, and as his clan started to shrink, the more they started to fight amongst themselves. One side wanted to defend their homes and let whoever couldn't defend themselves get eaten by the monsters, while the other side wanted everyone to stick together and find a new home. |
They eventually split apart, with Locke leaving with the smaller portion of the clan. Being only a Gible, he wasn't yet old enough to fight off the hourde. The small group of four Gible and two Gabite tried to make their way down the frozen Mt. Coronet. Some died of the icy temperatures before making it halfway. The other half, aside from himself, were eaten during the nights they stayed in the caves for warmth, dragged away from the small dens they burrowed into the walls.
Being completely alone, he decided that he wouldn't fight, but run and stay in hiding. He saw enough of his clan getting killed to know that fighting got you nowhere but in the belly of one of those monsters.
He often used dig and sandstorm to get away from the hordes, and then bury himself deep under the ground while they were disoriented.
Ever since then, he has been wandering throughout the different regions, never staying in one place long enough to call home.
|Appearance||- He has a large toothy grin|
- He still holds himself like an innocent child
|Personality|| - his scavenging skills are top notch, on account of not having too much fresh meat around. He's adapted to a simple lifestyle by eating anything from scrap metal or rocks to canned food. (with the can as well)|
- he likes to travel...alot. Though he can't go to places that are too cold, simply because of the species he is.
- hes modest, but can be loud and obnoxious at times.
- Like a real shark, when he catches the scent of fresh blood, he goes into a craze and kind of turns zombie himself. It's best to not bleed profusely near him, and if you do have that misfortune, hide someplace high until he comes out of the blood trance...or he'll OMNOM.
|User Notes|| - to help with his blood trance, he keeps the soothe bell with him. It helps him come out of it sooner.|
- he only goes into the trance if he sees/smells alot of blood, and it's from something living. Undead/corpse smell that has been rotting a long while only repulses and horrifies him.
- He doesn't understand what the virus is, or that it turns living into undead. He just refers to them as 'monsters.'
- His mother killed his father in front of him, as she was one of the first in the clan to get infected. He doesn't understand this either, but doesn't link it to the other undead he's encountered.
- Painfully childish and innocent. His mind has been scarred by everything that has happened, and has locked him in a state of permanently having a childish mentality, though his more mature side will surface occasionally, mostly from natural instincts.
|Species||???/ Teasel, the Sharp Claw Pokemon|
|Weight||36. 5 lbs|
|Pokédex Entry||Its cry mimics that of a human baby so trainers would comfort it and trust it, giving it more of an edge when it tries to steal something. In this case, its cuteness is a serious defense, as it's generally the only thing saving it from other trainers from beating it away from their homes.|
|Moves|| ~ faint attack|
~ quick attack
~ ice shard (breeding)
|History||He grew up in the ice caves with a clan of Sneasel. His father died at a young age, so he stayed with his mother, who was the healer of the group. When the epidemic hit, he helped his clan fight them off with his tactics and ideas, but they weren't enough. In the chaos, he saw his mother get mauled and carried off by infected. He gave chase, but he never found her. The majority of them were killed, leaving only a few alive. They split up, Crusher living on his own for months. He was severely disheartened at the loss of his mother.|
|Appearance||He has a bright innocence, but can be serious when its’ needed.|
|Personality|| He's a brilliant Pokemon, on the borderline of being a prodigy. He's also very young and ambitious. Often a loner. A bit naive and idealist. |
- he's young, but he's very smart and resourceful.
- He's passive and willing to take orders of others older than him
|User Notes|| - he's going to meet Locke in the ice caves|
- he believes that his mother is dead, and that he's partially responsible for her death
- based vaguely on Wesley Crusher from Star Trek.
Last edited by Anathema on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 13 times in total