Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)

Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  Empty Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)

Post by Jay Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 pm

(Thanks to much to Opti for the picture! ;3;)

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  Arcani15

Name - 
    Xander

Gender - 
    Male

Level - 

Moves - 
    Fire fang
    Overheat (TM)
    Flamethrower (TM)
    Odor sleuth

Ability - 
    Intimidate

Nature - 
    Quiet

Characteristics - 
    Good perseverance

National dex. Number/species - 
    059 Arcanine/the Legendary Pokemon 

Height - 
    6'3"

Weight - 
    314lbs

Pokedex entry -
    It's proud and regal appearance has captured the hearts of people since long ago.

History - 
    Ever since the day Xander was hatched as a tiny Growlithe, a young trainer named Jessie had taken care of him. Jessie was 5 when Xander hatched, they had practically grown up together. The pair grew into a very close relationship. Every day the two would walk outside in the woods, maybe go to a neighbors house. They stuck together like glue... and ducktape combined.

When the time came that Jessie was allowed to become a trainer, she refused a normal starter pokemon, and instead took Xander with her. They traveled, collecting badges, and also gaining new friends. Jessie managed to catch two other Pokemon, Chloe (a Ralts), and John (a Houndour). Xander at first was shy to these new Pokemon, but soon warmed up to them as they traveled some more. Jessie was, as described by Xander, John, and Chloe, an 'awesome' trainer. She treated the three well, oh, not to forget she was a good cook. Jessie, to identify her Pokemon as hers, gave them all red headbands, crafted by her own hands.

This was all before the epidemic. As the infection spread wider, Jessie and her partners were completely unaware. Living in a very isolated forest gave them very little communication to the rest of the world. Finally, one day the infection reached the forest. It slowly crawled it's way forward, the infected Pokemon hungry... very hungry.

In their comfortable home, Xander, John, Chloe, and Jessie were sitting on the couch, sleeping. A noise outside brought Xander out of his sleep. Before he knew it, the window burst open, and his friends, his beloved friends, were gone. John was completely missing, the shadows had taken him, and the Same with Chloe. The only one left alive was Xander. He searched their small home for Jess, and finally found her body, squished in a corner, bloody and mangled. Xander was heartbroken. He sat there for days, but eventually the stench of death drove him away from the life he once had.

Xander began a journey out of the forest, it was difficult. The dead were everywhere, lurking in the shadows. After one week, he made it out alive. Wearing the same red headband Jessie gave him, although it was torn, he searched for survivors, now aware of the fate that has become of the planet.

Item - 
    A red headband (well, more like a Bandanna, by he uses it as a headband, which is rolled up and tied :3), which is placed on his head (pretty obvious...)
    [during the edit - fiddle biscuits! forgot to add the items! Dx]

User note - 
    Xander has never been much of a talker, most of the time he is fairly silent. 
    He usually spends his nights looking up at the stars:
    My friends, I wish I could see you once more.

[Lost the file for the picture, and I'm not starting it from scratch. D:<]
    [the history was done in a rush, I will go back and edit it with more detail in the morning. ]

Last edited by Arcanine on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  Empty Re: Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)

Post by Mewtwo Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 am

A few things need to be corrected first.

First, your image needs to have the white background removed and the items added. If you are unable to do so yourself then you can make a request in the Artist Alley.

Second, your move set needs to indicate how he learned his moves as Flamethrower is not learned naturally by this species and Agility can only come from a prior evolution. Which, at his current level, he would not have learned at all since Growlithe learns it at level 42.

Third, your history needs to be more comprehensive, as it should be two full paragraphs at a minimum. It also needs a few grammatical errors sorted out.

I will look at approving when you have made the appropriate changes. Reply underneath when you have finished.

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  3Br5nS6

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotXander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  UugYyDK
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  Empty Re: Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)

Post by Negative10 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 am

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  59

In the time being, while you get your final picture ready and set to go, you can use this as a filler picture. ^w^
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 am

Thank you Negative. ^3^

Aaaaaand, here it is! I finished it, well, might be some errors in the history, but I'd rather not thinking about that. I made it as detailed as I could get will having a headache from the chat.

Picture - Temporally fixed

Move set - Fixed

History - Fixed

Oh, and I'm writing a creepypasta version of Xander's history. x3
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Much better. Approved.

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  3Br5nS6

Xander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotXander the Arcanine(Verdanturf, Hoenn)  UugYyDK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm