Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Abysswalker
Silverishness
Gyarados
Suicune
Fox
9 posters

The RAGE Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The RAGE Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The RAGE Team

Post by Min Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ice Path| |Morning

“Sorry…they’re kinda short at the moment…” Magnolia smiled. "For what? It's fine if they're short, you're lucky to have them at all." she giggled a bit. 'It's not like I have any anyways.' The Meganium began to skate across the ice, almost hovering above the solid liquid. She would've loved this chance to figure skate but with the sounds of undead increasing she had no time to waste. She could see their eyes glowing and shadows moving fast as they rounded corners to where they were.

Olle had used an energy ball so chunks of ice crushed some of the undead, but there were still 3 others coming at them at fast speeds. Suddenly, crackling of a Dragon Breath echoed of the cavern walls as Cairo knocked two others out. "Guys! Behind you!" The grass-type looked behind a bit, noting the leftover infected. She just began to run faster, frightened.

Magnolia wished she could fight, but that wasn't possible for her. She had no offensive moves and she would probably die trying. The Meganium hoped that another Pokemon would come and kill the surviving infected.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Ice Cave | Morning (36)

"Guys! Behind you!" Cairo yelled as he watched the remaining infected scurry towards the two plant pokemon. Locke growled, dashing towards the green pokemon and clinging to the Dratini in his claw tight, while freeing his other talon.
    The infected Sneasel leaped for Magnolias' long, delicate neck, its' sharp talons extended for the kill. A screech echoed throughout the dark caverns as Locke flew towards the small creature, his sharp dorsal fin glowing with a brilliant blue light.
    He landed on one knee a few feet away, his fin returning to normal.
    Locke quickly checked on the unconscious dragon in his arms, making sure he wasn't squeezing him too hard.
    Turning around, he went back to look at his handy work.
    "Whoa..." he whispered as he looked at the corpse on the ground.
    It's sliced in half! That move got way stronger than what it used to be!
    "I...didn't know I could do that..." he whispered, blushing a bit as he stared at it. "Um, are you okay, lady?" Locke said shyly.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:22 am

Post 35

Ice Path| Morning

Cairo watched in amazement as Locke completely destroyed an infected sneasel, slicing it right in half. A wave of relief spread through him as Locke simply got up and seemed a little embarrassed about killing the infected with such a cool move, and asked Magnolia if she was all right. The flygon couldn't help a grin as he waddled over to Locke, congratulating him silently with a hug.

"Olle, Magnolia, you didn't get hurt, did you?" Cairo asked as he looked the both of them over. His antennae twitched a little as he tried to recall if they were all the-- "Oh my goodness, I think we left Poseidon!" he exclaimed as he put his claws over his mouth in disbelief. They had just left him there...! He looked to the path they had used to get in to find that the half-collapsed threshold was now... all collapsed.

"Uh..." he mumbled as he looked around the large, icy cavern. "How do we... get back?"

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Ice Cave||Morning

Poseidon followed the others right into a fight, but he didn't have to do anything cause it was done before it even began. He was glade, he didn't feel like smelling like rotten infected again.
    The two grass types seemed to be all right, which was a relief, cause he had been worried something bad had happened to them being inside an ice cave.

The Empoleon looked around the room, making sure no other infected pokemon had gotten past there attacks before looking back to the others. "I'll go check up ahead, see if I can find the exit." He said as he walked past them in the direction the where heading in. The sooner the dragons and grass pokemon got out of this cave the better.
    Poseidon didn't have any complaints toward it, being born in Snowpoint.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Ice Path| Morning (16)

Things went better than expected, he had feared a mid-ice battle, where every movement Olle made would need to be carefully monitored in case of slippage but the dragons came out of nowhere and took care of the undead that had made it past the blockade. The one who was evolved and had suddenly became violent was the one who had the most ease in killing off the infected pokemon, slicing it up very well with that fin that looked like a wing, which only scared Olle more. He quickly looked back at his wound to see if it had somehow reopened during the flight, but was relieved to see it in good shape, though that did not stop him from being wary of that specific dragon. Locke may be perfectly fine now, talking normally and behaving nice, but he had witnessed firsthand how easily that could change, if by infection or what, it was not safe for him to let his guard down around Locke. The other dragons were most likely safe, pokemon tend to not eat others of the same type or species, usually that is, so it was more dangerous for Olle, Magnolia and Poseidon.

“Thanks, I think we’re okay, just a bit lost that’s all.”
    Olle said trying his best to cover his nervousness about being back with the possibly violent dragon with a smile. He unwound his vine whips from the other grass type, having no need for it now that they could take it a bit slower.

Olle nodded to the blue one who’s species he still did not know, he wanted to go along with him, but only because he did not want to stay too close to Locke at the moment. Plus, knowing his great sense of directions, he would just end up getting them lost like before, so it was better if he stayed with the rest for now.

Instead he chose to ask about something that had been bothering him since the dragons came back, not the attack, he wasn't too sure if they'd be willing to tell him that their friend was infected to his face if that was the cause. "What happened to him" Motioning to the limp smaller dragon being carried by Locke. He feared the worst, but he could not tell for sure with him being carried at a higher angle than his head.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:09 am

Ice Path| |Morning

Magnolia felt something whiz past behind her and when she turned around she was met with the sight of a undead Sneasel being slashed right in half by Locke's dorsal fin. "I...didn't know I could do that..." Her attention was directed towards the Gabite, who seemed calm... "Um, are you okay, lady?" "Olle, Magnolia, you didn't get hurt, did you?" The Meganium shook her head, smiling. "No, I'm alright. Thank you for your concern."

The Meganium quickly turned around to check up on Olle, just in case he had gotten hurt or his wound had opened up again. The Ivysaur seemed fine, albeit a little shaken and wary. She didn't blame him, they were just being followed by deadly infected just now. Cairo's sudden outburst snapped Magnolia out of her thoughts. "Oh my goodness, I think we left Poseidon!" 'Poseidon...? He must be talking about the Empoleon.' The grass-type could not recall the Penguin having told her his name, only greeting her with a hello.

As Cairo asked how they would get back, another voice spoke. "I'll go check up ahead, see if I can find the exit." Magnolia was a little surprised to see the Empoleon there, but she assumed he had followed Cairo and Locke. As Poseidon began to move ahead of the group, Magnolia quickly followed. "I'll come too, I know most of these tunnels." she smiled, skating across the ice and onto the snow. Maybe she would come across some more living, seeing as she's already discovered a group. More survivors, the better.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Ice Cave | Morning (37)

Locke grinned sheepishly at Cairo as he was hugged by the dragon, the tension in the air dissipating.
    "Olle, Magnolia, you didn't get hurt, did you?" the Flygon asked the others. Lockes' head lowered in shame as Olles' name was mentioned, the blue reptile slowly moving back from the others.
    “Thanks, I think we’re okay, just a bit lost that’s all.”

He probably hates me now...he thought, his eyes falling to the ground sadly.
    "Oh my goodness, I think we left Poseidon!" Locke was snapped out of his thoughts by Cairos' outburst. Lockes' eyes shot over the room, searching for the giant bird, when he heard his voice echoing through the caverns. The plant pokemon volunteered to go with the Empoleon to scout ahead, leaving the three dragons alone.
    Locke whimpered, his tail and head low as he shuffled closer to Cairo.
    "Wh-what if...something big attacks us?..." he asked timidly, his eyes wide with fear. "I don't like the ice bringers...their attacks hurt, Cairo..."

(Ooc- I guess I'll phase out echo next turn)

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 am

Post 36

Ice Path| Morning

Cairo was pleasantly surprised to see Poseidon right there, right after his epiphany that they had left him. He was glad the penguin had followed, since getting back was... problematic. He simply nodded and began to follow the others when he heard Locke's voice beside him.

"Wh-what if... something big attacks us...?" Locke asked timidly, his eyes wide with fear. "I don't like the ice bringers... their attacks hurt, Cairo..." The flygon paused beside Locke and gave the latter a small nuzzle.

"They do... But we have our friends here, with us," Cairo responded, trying to reassure the other dragon as much as himself. He knew what ice attacks did to him; a good ice beam always put him in bad shape. "If we keep together, we can take down anything in this old, nasty cave. Especially now that you've gotten stronger, we won't have any trouble." His face beamed with pride as he looked down at Locke. "So come on, let's go before they lose us," he chirped playfully and waddled toward the others, pausing for Locke to catch up.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 am

Ice Cave||Morning

Poseidon was on his way to find the best rout to the exit as fast as he could. Being in a place filled with ice, he could easily slide his way around faster then the infected could even keep up with him.
    "I'll come too, I know most of these tunnels." The Empoleon looked over his shoulder to see the Maganium running after him. So much for moving quickly. He thought to himself as he waited for her. He wasn't about to turn down the company, you never could be to carful in these tunnels.
    "Nice you have you along." He said as he turned and started to walk down the only tunnel they could.

Everything was looking the same, but he didn't mind the cold, though he had to hurry up before the dragons froze back there, or worse, got attacked by more ice type undead.
    "Do you know these tunnels?" He asked Magnolia, turning to face the white flowered pokemon. Hoping for a quick reply.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Ice Path| Morning (17)

Crap….. Crap Crap Crappity Crap Crap!

Now both the large blue Poseidon and Magnolia felt him alone with the two dragons, well, most importantly the one with the savage personality disorder. He had already declined, so if he were to suddenly say he wanted to go with the two it would sound off, and then the whole group would distrust him, and he couldn’t chance being abandoned in this icy prison. Olle made sure to take up the rear, he did not want to be too close to Locke if another one of his episodes came up, he wanted to make sure he did not get caught surprised again, because this time with the back side being blocked off, he would have no were to run.

The dragons were talking about following the other two, it both confused him and relieved him. He was happy that he would not have to be left alone, but the whole reason they split up was so that the two more used to the icy temperatures would scout ahead for an exit, all of them coming along sort of defeats the purpose. But he was not about to say that out loud, they might actually listen and well, then he’d be in the predicament he was trying to avoid….

He was trying so hard to see Locke in the cute playful baby dragon image he had first seen him in, he remembered how curious and eager he had been, but every time he looked at him now, Olle only saw the snarling trashing beast that wanted nothing more than to eat him. That dragon was dangerous, without a doubt, and as much as he wanted to leave, to run like he always did, to just forget about everything and continue looking for his trainer, Olle could not leave Magnolia and Poseidon to possibly be eaten at night. Those two have already seemed to have forgotten about Locke’s episode, the would let their guards down, and the thought of their helpless dead bodies eating at the back of his mind told him that if he left, he’d be abandoning all that he and his trainer’s values stood for.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 am

Ice Path | Morning [1]

Freezing.
    It was freezing cold.

The ground that glistened with frost crunched underneath every step the green Gecko-like Pokemon made. The Pokemon wore a white mask decorated with colorful feathers, and red painted marks near the middle, it seemed to be the most notable part of the Treecko considering her color, and how "well" she did in camouflage. Nonetheless, the Treecko was freezing, she had no clue on why she even bothered to go through this cave to go over to Blackthorne City. She shivered, the air molecules were visible she she breathed out, funny, she liked fooling around with it, but she's a Grass-type, and obviously, grass-types are not to be in such an environment.

Nahele glanced at her hands, noticing the spear she had gripped on so tightly now covered with some frost. She frowned in disgust, wiping the ice off, she would not let it touch such a precious tribe weapon! Her native traditions still weighed on the Hoenn starter, not that she cared, but she was frankly proud to be part of the clan... While it lasted. Nonetheless, she figured she lost all feeling in her limbs, allowing her to move freely. Though it seemed weird due to the fact it felt like you're just moving your hip.

The Wood-Gecko Pokemon climbed ontop of the nearby boulder, not that she had a choicem she had to go look out for more undead. Infected in Ice Caves weren't as savage, but they do pick up a good fight. That was when Nahele looked up from her spear - voices.

"Do you know these tunnels?" A voice asked, the Treecko would love to do that, but she was afraid it could be those stupid ass undead. She readied her spear, her mask still covering her face. Nahele spotted a couple of figures in the distance, she was able to make out of all the shapes, however could not identify who's who due to lack of knowledge.

Dramatic moment - She pointed her spear at the 'intruders', she frowned, despite the fact they couldn't see her face through the mask, "What do you want?" The Treecko hissed, "I don't remember seeing living faces around here."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 am

Post 37

Ice Path| Morning

Cairo waddled along the icy path, his senses alert. While Locke was still a dormant threat, he felt that for now, he was trustworthy... He looked back to the gray dragon, concern filling him. What if he was Infected? What if he had to...

The flygon shook his mind free of the horrible thought. No. They would survive together, like a family. He and Locke and Poseidon and Echo and Mags. They would all be there, together... till the end... His brow furrowed as the words lost some of their credibility, even in his own mind. Was he that doubtful of his own companions? In the back of his mind, did he really think they wouldn't make it? That he wouldn't make it...?

That Locke would...

A voice, a different voice, punched through his thoughts, demanding and full of authority. "What do you want?" the voice's owner, a small treeko with a... spear? and strange mask demanded. He could only tell it was a treeko because of the tail. What a weird mask... "I don't remember seeing living faces around here."

Cairo smiled brightly and waddled a little closer, his strange gait awkward and a little hilarious. "Hi, miss Treeko! My name is Cairo, and we're just passing through. It's funny how all the grass types ended up here, huh?" he chirped happily. "But it's ok, we're not going to hurt you, so you can put the spear down..." he added with a small nervous chuckle. Hopefully, she wasn't too hostile...

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:04 pm

((Not really much for Poseidon to do as he's just waiting for Magnolia to respond to his question.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 pm

((Think I'm gonna have to skip also >.<))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:51 am

Ice Path| |Morning

"Nice you have you along. Do you know these tunnels?" Magnolia swayed a bit. "Some tunnels I know, others I don't... Oh, but this one should lead back to the main path." the Meganium replied, sliding around. She felt another presence for some reason, maybe there were more living in here? The idea almost made her leap with joy- she always loved company. Living in a cold cave alone didn't do much to satisfy boredom, and it was scary at that. Maybe the next living would have some fo-...

What the Meganium did not expect, however, is for a Treecko with some kind of mask to be pointing a spear at them. "What do you want? I don't remember seeing living faces around here." Magnolia gave a warm smile. "And I don't remember seeing a spear-wielding Treecko around here." she giggled. If she stayed positive, perhaps the newcomer would understand that she nor the others were no threat.

"Hi, miss Treeko! My name is Cairo, and we're just passing through. It's funny how all the grass types ended up here, huh? But it's ok, we're not going to hurt you, so you can put the spear down..." Cairo said. Magnolia nodded. "My name's Magnolia, it's nice to meet you." she dipped her head respectfully. More the merrier, but she really hoped the Treecko would put the spear down... It was intimidating.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Ice Path | Morning [2]

"Hi, miss Treeko! My name is Cairo, and we're just passing through. It's funny how all the grass types ended up here, huh?" It was the Flygon that replied, it was oddly colored, she recognized the Hoenn native in a flash since many of her tribe mates were those species. He was quite... Optimist. "But it's ok, we're not going to hurt you, so you can put the spear down..." He gave a nervous laugh after that. But then anonther came up, green, four-legged, white petals surrounding its long neck, and some weird thing hanging out of her head. She introduce herself as Magnolia.

Nahele narrowed her eyes, putting her spear down slowly, "Pleasure to meet you Cairo and Magnolia," She said with some kindness in her tone, "I'm Nahele." The Treecko continued to grip onto her spear that lay on her side, frost covered it once more, it got annoying, but Nahele gave up attempting to wash it off.
    She threw a glance at Magnolia's hanging... Things from her head, the name was on the tip of Nahele's tongue. She remembered how the chief of the tribe would read human books. Rumors spread that he was also owned by a human in the past. It made Nahele disgusted, but then again, it's just a rumor, it is not proven true unless the chief says so himself.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Ice Cave | Morning (38)

Locke trailed behind Cairo, his tail low and his mind brooding.
    What's wrong with me?! Why did I do that?
    The Gabite was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice that the dragon in front of him had stopped abruptly, and bumped right into his large rump. Locke recoiled a bit, shaking off his disorientation and looked around the dragon to see what was going on.

"But it's ok, we're not going to hurt you, so you can put the spear down..." Lockes' mouth hung open as he stared blankly at the small masked creature in front of them. He didn't know what to think of her and her weird stick, and it was hard for him to relate when he couldn't even see her face.
    "Hi! What's that on your face?" He asked bluntly as she put the stick down to her side.
    Locke tilted his head inquisitively as he clutched tighter at...
    Wha!? Where's-! A deep shudder ran through the dragons' body as the realization hit him.
    "ECHO! WHERE'S ECHO!?" Locke cried out shrilly, frantically looking about on the ground around them with wide, horrified eyes.
    "ECHO!!"

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Post 38

Ice Path| Morning

"I'm Nehele," the treeko replied, though she still refused to take the mask off. While Cairo was a bit curious as to why she was keeping it on -or what she was wearing for in the first place- he was more than grateful that she lowered the weapon. He was about to ask her what the mask was for when Locke screamed for Echo behind him, looking for him.

Taken off guard by this sudden disappearance, Cairo looked around as well. Nothing behind them, nothing at their feet... where was he? He remembered Locke had him in the big cavern where he had killed the infected, but... where was the little dratini now? He placed a calm paw on Locke's shoulder. "Locke, calm down. You aren't going to find him by panicking. You had him in the big cavern, remember? Let's see if he's there, and retrace our steps. Come on." He began to waddle forward, looking back to see if Locke was following.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Ice Path| Morning (18)

His mind was wondering again when it should have been keeping watch over Locke in case something happened. He started to wonder if something was wrong with himself, all the others seemed to overlook Locke’s little episode, and it seemed to be only him dwelling on it, maybe he was just trying to find fault in someone who did not have one, so many maybes that left Olle feeling crummy…

The others stopped in front of him but he was still deep in thought, so the appearance of a new pokemon did not register yet. It was not till the dragons started panicking that he snapped out of it. The youngest member of the dragon clan had up and vanished, he was worried, but somewhere deep within himself Olle could not help but morbidly think that Locke could have eaten the young thing when no one was looking. Try as he might he could not just think of him as that small and round dragon he had met.

As the two dragons went backwards to look for the dratini, the newcomer came into view, another grass type but one with a mask. This new grass type also didn’t seem to mind the cold ice, she almost seemed un-phased by it, Maybe…there is something wrong with me… So far he was the only grass type that had a huge problem with ice, AND the only one who couldn’t look past Locke’s episode, it was very possible that the problem didn’t lie with everyone else, but with him. Which of course only helped depressed Olle, the pain in his side acting up again as if adding salt to his wounds.

“I’m Oleander, but Olle works too.”
    He wanted to ask her if the ice really was affecting her or not but he didn’t want the others to think him weird for being the only one disturbed by the cold. “You came from the exit right?” Hoping the answer was yes so that he may finally reach the warm sun he so disparately missed.

((Sorry, didn't notice Lostcall was in the Safehouse >.<))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Ice Path| |Morning

"Pleasure to meet you Cairo and Magnolia, "I'm Nahele." Magnolia grinned. "That's a very pretty name, Nahele." she murmured, testing the name on her tongue. She'd never heard such a name before, and quietly wondered what it meant. Suddenly Locke began to cry and scream. "ECHO! WHERE'S ECHO!?" The Meganium's eyes widened. Echo? Did he mean the Dratini? The grass-type looked around the room, not spotting the familiar black and white serpentine form.

"Locke, calm down. You aren't going to find him by panicking. You had him in the big cavern, remember? Let's see if he's there, and retrace our steps. Come on." Cairo began to waddle away, and Magnolia stayed put. Although she felt guilty for even thinking this, the Meganium couldn't really care due to the lack of really knowing the Dratini.

As Olle introduced himself he also asked another question. “You came from the exit right?” Magnolia perked up. Oh, that's right! "How long have you been in these caves?" she asked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:23 am

Ice Caves | Morning [3]

"That's a very pretty name, Nahele." Magnolia grinned, Nahele didn't know how to respond to that, her two options were; One, boast and say that it is a pretty name, or two, snort in pure hatred for the Meganium could be lying. In the end, the Treecko ended up looking solemn - well she was wearing a mask, not that they could see whether she smiles or not.

"ECHO! WHERE'S ECHO!? ECHO!!" Caught off guard, the Grass-type slipped off the boulder she stood on, landing on the ground on her bottom. Pain stung her, leaving a numb feeling every now and then. The Hoenn starter threw daggers at the Gabite, but took a deep breathe, he probably didn't mean to. Some episode he had, though Nahele wanted to question who this 'Echo' was. She was pretty sure the Dragon didn't mean the Echo as in repetitive noise you would so often hear in caves.
    “I’m Oleander, but Olle works too.” This time it was a starter Pokemon, Kanto, Grass-type, that introduced himself but second evolution rather than a first like Nahele. The Treecko nodded in acknowledgement to his name, "Nahele's the name." She said mumbling, she never really liked repeating things, but it seemed polite to introduce herself one-by-one, face-to-face, when doing this kind of stuff. “You came from the exit right?” Olle asked. Magnolia perked up, "How long have you been in these caves?"

The Treecko scratched her head before answer, hesitant, "I'm actually not sure where I came from nor how long I've been here, I got lost often that I forgot my steps, but I do know that I'm heading over to 'Blackthorn City'. Not sure why, but it seemed like a good resting spot." The Hoenn-Starter was unsure whether she should follow or just stay put with Maggy.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Ice Cave | Morning (39)

Locke whimpered, trying to control his breathing as he followed Cairo.
    His eyes frantically searched the ground as they walked, scanning every nook and cranny as they passed.
    "Cairo! We gotta find him! W-we can't...I can't!-" He cried, stomping to the dragons' side. The Gabites' eyes were wide and brimming with tears as he looked at the Flygon.
    I hurt him! I had to take care of him...and...he's gone!

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Post 39

[b]Ice Path| Morning/b]

Cairo carefully but frantically retraced his steps, his large feet stumbling over the path under him. He was not used, nor built for, walking this quickly, and it showed. Still, he pressed on, eyes anxiously searching the path and walls. Where had the little dratini gone...?

"Cairo! We gotta find him! W-we can't...I can't!-" Locke whimpered behind him and the flygon could only shake his head and continue to stumble along.

"We'll find him, Locke," he replied uncertainly as he tripped again over some more rocks. "We just... we need to keep our eyes open..." They reached the large cavern where the dead still lay in pools of their own blood. He saw no dratini. "Where..."

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 am

Ice Path| Morning (19)

Olle failed to hide his slight disappointment when hearing that the new grass pokemon said she did not know where the exit was. She was heading towards a place called blackthorn, but he was clueless on the towns and cities in this region, he was only really familiar with Kanto, but he did remember that they came from Mahogany town…

“I meet up with them in Mahogany Town, not too sure where they are heading…” Looking from Poseidon to back the way the two dragons ran off to trying to find some sort of enlightenment on their destination. “Speaking of…where are you heading to Magnolia?” All he knew was that she liked this ice cavern, and that she knew her way around better than the rest of them. She was nice and everything, but it felt strange traveling with someone who you barely even knew anything about.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Ice Path| |Morning

"I'm actually not sure where I came from nor how long I've been here, I got lost often that I forgot my steps, but I do know that I'm heading over to 'Blackthorne City'. Not sure why, but it seemed like a good resting spot." Magnolia's face lit up. "Oh! Then you're trying to find the same exit as us!" she smiled. "At least... That's what I believe. Since you guys came from the exit near Mahogany Town." she turned to Poseidon and Olle.

“I meet up with them in Mahogany Town, not too sure where they are heading…” The Meganium hummed. "There's only two exits in the Ice Path, so I'm guessing if you came in from one exit and asking for the other, you're going to the other side." she mused. “Speaking of…where are you heading to Magnolia?” The question took her by mild surprise. She thought for a moment. Where was she going? The grass-type had stayed in the caverns this whole time, preferring it's environment. She had never thought on leaving, but sooner or later she knew she had to.

"I guess I'm going wherever you all are going, since I never had thought of a real destination. Besides, the more the merrier!" she beamed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:14 pm