Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 41 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Baloo on Tue May 19, 2020 11:48 am

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 41 NtXit1p

Great Marsh|Dawn (117)

Shenron nodded to Felix. "Indeed, until we have eyes upon him we must assume he is in danger and near death... This Floatzel clearly does not understand the rule of the epidemic. Living do revenge, dead do not" He turned to Seek hearing the conflict with Uxie. He was curious why the Legend hadn't reacted but his explanation made perfect sense. His psychic prowess would've snapped the kit's neck without much effort. "Careful with your tongue kit, it would not bode well to gain the ire of the being of knowledge. We need all the help we can get if we intend to rescue Eleroo..." Shenron shook his body ridding it of the rain water still holding his tail in a safe position to keep it dry. "None of us would've been fast enough to stop that Floatzel. Aqua Jet is only second to Extremespeed in terms of priority. Had we grasped even a hair of his pelt he would've been hurt" He turned towards the city grumbling quietly as he thought. There had to be somewhere they were holed up. Somewhere they'd keep him prisoner. But where? The Pokemon Center or Gym seemed likely. The PokeMart a close 3rd. They wouldn't simply hide out inside homes... His grumbling getting deeper as he thought. Curse this rain for smothering out the scent. Curse the Floatzel for his actions. Just...
Damn it all...

ShadowCharizard
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sat May 23, 2020 7:17 am

OoC)) Skip, Felix is finishing up on getting items ready to go save Eleroo.
Uxie
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie on Wed May 27, 2020 6:27 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 41 AaEgCmf
❖ Pastoria City + Outside the Terminal Building + Dawn + 75 ❖

The child retaliated with words but the fear sparkled clearly in her large blue eyes. His message had been heard, his actions justified. Her trembling wings had not the strength to strike him again but her voice had gained clarity. "What sort of god are you?!" Such a simply question from one who was ignorant. Some Legends disagreed with the title of god, his brother among them, but Uxie held no feelings for it either way if it made his role known. "I am The Being of Knowledge." He said simply with no emotion to his flat voice. "I birthed knowledge to those around me in ages long past."

It was true humans had been his target and unfortunate that they had declined, but his gift lived on in the beings around him and those humans that survived to this today. Was this no longer common knowledge? Was his flight forgotten in the passing eras, or was the child merely uninformed of legendary heritage? Such idle thoughts would have to wait as Seek continued to go off on her previous rampage.

"Tell me, Uxie, are you going to help us? Really. Why are you even here? You act high and mighty but you've done nothing. Its like your not even there! So, do tell me; do you even know where their stronghold is. And I mean specifics- the building, entrance, numbers. Do you know anything at all or are you nothing but a big fraud pretending to be useful? Cause really, if you aren't going to help then what use are you."

With a twitch of his twin tails the pixie felt the same anger from before return. Unlike previously, however, he had complete control of himself and remained calm in the face of such an irritant. She knew nothing, she was nothing. A pawn in his path. Such a small, insignificant being would not be recorded in his quest and should not be allowed to rile him.

Shenron spoke before he did, the wise dragon acting as a voice of reason. "Careful with your tongue kit, it would not bode well to gain the ire of the being of knowledge. We need all the help we can get if we intend to rescue Eleroo.." Relaxing his tails the Legend soothed himself with the knowledge that at least one of these Pokemon held the proper respect a legend deserved. While he believed the brazen child would learn in time Uxie was not disillusioned, and he knew today was not that day.

"I am here of my own accord, following my own agenda. I made it clear from our first encounter I am here to observe, not interfere. If it's information you seek you need only ask."

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 41 OP6jjuQ
UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Sun May 31, 2020 6:38 pm

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 41 J0eZ5E6
Pastoria City || Morning [Storming]
Eleroo 151 || Seek 143

Seek did not understand, no, she refused to understand or accept Shenron's reasoning. What help could it possibly give them when it'd done next to nothing so far? Digging her claws into the mud she wanted to scream, to yell at them all and damn them, but all her energy had been sapped in her desperate chase. Being of knowledge.. What use was that if it never told them anything? If the Floatzel took off running at the first sight of it? If anything it was dead-weight; caring only for itself and putting in only the most minimal effort for the group. Her blue eyes scrutinized its every curve. You're no god of mine.

"I am here of my own accord, following my own agenda. I made it clear from our first encounter I am here to observe, not interfere. If it's information you seek you need only ask." While Seek couldn't say she was expecting much from her request the frustration she felt from its response boded poorly for getting anything out of it. "I just asked you. How could that be any clearer?!" She barked tensely, exasperation edging her voice. Was everyone taking crazy pills?! Everything was suddenly backwards; the good guys being cursed for killing an undead, an unjustified kidnapping, a legend being worthless. What was she supposed to do when nothing made sense anymore? Huffing her frustrations the Aiveon looked at the other two Pokemon for input. She didn't know what she was hoping for as Shenron was still struggling from his soaking and Felix was gathering up items for some reason. I call myself a leader, but what can I really do?

The icy chill in her bones started to sting again, and she knew standing in the freezing rain was no help. Gazing at their prior shelter all she can see if the massive hole the Tropius had made. The space beyond, the place they had rested and ate the last day, seemed so different with the exposure of the chewed up wall. Cringing, she realized just how bad it must have looked to the Floatzel. Not enough to cause such an irrational act, but enough to be mad at them. Though her body felt frozen to the core Seek knew the wind and rain exposed building wouldn't do that much for them anymore. We should have left when we had the chance. Why did she delay? Why did she wait to eat instead of taking the food with them? Eleroo would still be here. No matter what happened to them it would be better than this.

Gritting her teeth Seek turned herself around. If she thought about that any longer the tears would return. With a deep breath she brought herself back to the present and dared to pry for more information. The so called 'being of knowledge' no longer deserved eye contact in her mind, so she spoke without so much as a turn of her head. "Where is their headquarters?"
Baloo
Baloo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Baloo Today at 10:14 am

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 41 NtXit1p

Great Marsh|Dawn (118)

Shenron sat with his nose twitching. Thinking. Pulling on his remembrance of Eleroo's scent. Poison types often had a biting scent of wet metal with a heat behind it. Assuming they didn't smell of rot or chemical burns. But Eleroo's scent might be entirely different. Would he still smell of kit innocence? Soft puppy breath and milk? Shenron's lip pulled back into a snarl as he imagined a tinier Eleroo toddling around on four unsteady paws flopping over at the slightest tap with all four paws out. Why? Why take the kit who had the least to do with any of this? That was why... Eleroo looked small. Vulnerable. Anyone else would've immediately began the assault when the Floatzel grabbed them. Shenron's snarl only deepened. Cowardice. He hated it. He looked at his claws scowling as he did. He was going to skin that weasel. Let him beg, try to rationalize and plead his case. Before Shenron meticulously broke every bone in his lower body and strung him up for the Mandibuzz to claim. Oh he would fight but that fight would quickly drain him. Everyone got tired eventually.
That's when the real torture began.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:42 pm