Epidemic Johto

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?


Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.


Support our staff!


The SHADOW Team

Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:29 am

(I apologize, I feel brain dead now... Please skip)
SkeletonCupcake
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Age : 25
Posts : 1078

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shadow Lab||Night

Alucard sighed, not getting a reaction from the Charmeleon. Had he messed up? Perhaps, but that didn't matter as long as she was safe. Leaving Tex alone on the roof, Alucard re-entered the lab through the hole he had made."I apologize, but I must be going soon."Alucard informed the group. He didn't care for this place so he planned to leave it. He was simply waiting on his new friend.


(Sorry for the half assed post but I can't do a thing without Tails, and Winter was bugging me to post.)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 am

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Alex_the_infected_aggron_by_alexanderred-d4s3wyb

Shadow Lab| Night (6)

Alex slammed his metal tail into the ground right in front of them. He expected for them to run away out of fear, or at least move. Did they just stand there and want to get attacked? Was this how they acted in battle? This was too much. He expected a fight from that.
Some bunch of worthless living. They just stood there. He grunted and turned around. He would leave them, and continue searching for his brother-the one that gave him this infection. Maybe he'd come back to them, but for now he went on to search the rest of the building, just in case he was there. Just so he could repay him for what he had done to him. He couldn't wait to get his claws on him...

Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:11 pm

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 5z0d1k
Shadow Lab//Night
[1]

Kid walked down the long hallway, an irritated look plastered on his face, his yellow eyes darting from one wall to the other, as well as to the doors on one side, though there where none on the other. This place was duscusting. The Houndour let out a growl as he continued to walk. He truely hated how everything wasn't symmetrical. The rust on one wall wasn't lined up with it on the other side, and where one door should have been, the other wasn't. "Whoever built this place should be dug up, killed, then buried again." He said to himself as he continued on.

Kid could hear some sort of ruckus happening someplace in the lab, but he couldn't pinpoint the correct direction, and this also made him feel a little frustraited. He didn't know if the noice was coming from an undead, or a living, or perhaps both, but he wanted to go and find out who, or what it was. Kid started to pick up his speed that he was now in a slow run as he heading faster down the hall.

((I don't know if everyone is in the same place, so if someone could notice Kid coming to wherever they are, that would be great, if not, then he'll stumble on everyone sooner or later.))
Avalanche
Avalanche
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 130

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Avalanche Tue May 01, 2012 6:18 am

(OOC: just in case you missed it I said to skip this turn too...)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 am

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 03341287a934bb4034b14c7a4be7da34-d321nhipng
Cipher's Shadow Pokémon Lab [Outside] | Night | 8
(OoC: If Gluttony's just sleeping, Avalanche, then you can make him dream.)
"And suddenly, there's so many Pokémon here!" He turned to Vortex, who wasn't really paying attention to anyone. "And how did your senses get disoriented enough as to need to walk halfway through a desert?" He waited for a response, but it seemed he wouldn't get one.
"I apologize, but I must be going soon." The Crobat spoke up, and left into the lab. There was a large THUD, made by the Aggron's tail. For a moment he seemed pumped up and ready to battle, but within a few moments, he turned away and grunted. Whew! Dodged a bullet there! He thought, relieved he didn't have to fight. He looked around again. The Kecleon was sleeping soundly, Vortex was staring off into space, Alucard had flown into the lab, the Infected Aggron's attention was elsewhere, and he was pretty sure he heard other things inside the lab, too.
"I... I don't like the idea of this..." He was nervous. Very nervous. Things were cropping up here and there. Next thing you know, Ho-Oh's flying backwards all over the desert.
But, at least one of them had to be good... right?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:17 pm

((I'm lost : ( I don't know where everyone is. Could someone tell me in ooc please so I know where to have kid go? Please skip till then, sorry.))
Avalanche
Avalanche
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 130

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Avalanche Thu May 10, 2012 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Outside Shadow Lab|Night(13)

(OOC: Actually, he is dreaming, will be brought to importance soon.)
Gluttony slowly opened his eyes. He felt he dreamed something but he couldn't recall, not that it mattered anyway. Still somewhat disoriented by his sleep he looked and saw the shadowy desert in the horizon. Still a bit tired he clawed the ground then used recover, his feet regrew minus 1 or 2 toes and he stood, looking on the horizon...

(forgot I was after winter.)


Last edited by Avalanche on Mon May 21, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently I'm not time master.)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:36 pm

(OoC: I really don't want to skip, but I just can't do anything here other than make Cav look crazy by talking to himself.)
SkeletonCupcake
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Age : 25
Posts : 1078

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue May 15, 2012 12:42 pm

((Skip please.))
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:16 pm

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Alex_the_infected_aggron_by_alexanderred-d4s3wyb

Shadow Lab | Night (7)

He slammed his steel tail into the ground, trying to hit the tropius with it. The other pokemon steeped back, dodging his attack. It stated talking about something to the other. He didn't make out what he said, but it sounded and it appeared to be nervous. It was afraid of him. He smiled like he was insane. They knew what he was doing. They were afraid of him. They would run off away. A thought came to his mid, which was quite rare these days, ever since his older brother had infected him. Maybe he could ask them where his brother was?
Nah. That was a stupid idea. Maybe it was worth a try, but why bother. They were afraid of him. Whatever he would have said would just sound like would have sounded like just a bunch of roars and growls, anyway. The best thing to do would be to frighten these other things away.
He pulled his head back, then thrust nearly his entire body forward, unleashing a loud roar. Run away, run away.


(Ooc- Where is everyone???)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 12:45 am

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 5z0d1k
Shadow Lab//Night
[2]

It seemed the sounds had stopped, leaving Kid once again in silence. He held back a growl as he continued walking through the horrid hallways of the lab, with hardly any hope of getting out. He passed some old, broken elevators, he had gotten down here cause of one that still has some energy in it, but only for the way down, after that, Kid had no luck in having it take him back up, which left him stranded.

"Where in this dump to they keep the exit?" He said to himself. He was starting to get sick of the scent of dried blood and dead bodies, almost enough to make him want to puke. "Disgusting." He said as he passed one of the rotting corpses of the scientists that weren't smart enough to flee when they had the chance.
Honchkrow
Honchkrow
Harbinger
Harbinger

Posts : 156

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Honchkrow Sun May 20, 2012 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shadow Lab| Night

It had been an easy flight to the other lab within the borders of Orre from the Key Lab, one filled with triumph and victory. Honchkrow, though he didn't really want to destroy the Key Lab, was pleased enough that Mewtwo wouldn't get his disgusting freak nub hands on it. If he couldn't have his own birthplace, then neither would Mewtwo. The Lab's secrets would be locked away, forever from the prying eyes of the psychic cat...

...and that, for the moment, was all that mattered.

He spotted the white, rectangular lab quickly, banking to approach from the South. He had been to this lab as well, before his Harbingers and he had destroyed the Key Lab, but didn't know it nearly as well. It had taken a heavy blow even before he had been born; some incident with a meddling child. Honchkrow scoffed to himself at the mere idea; no wonder humanity was so easily purged from the Regions-- their own brood overthrew them on a whim.

As he circled the perimeter of the lab, his crimson gaze narrowed as he spotted some "survivors" and what looked to be an infected frolicking or something near the entrance. Ugh. If it was possible, his beak would have curled into a snarl. While mingling with the other Legends and his own Harbingers was fine, it had been... quite a while since he had pit himself with the common pokemon population, barring his murkrow flock. He regretted the flock not being whisked away with him, as they were handy for a grand entrance, but he figured such a display would be lost on the common rabble. 'Well, I may as well get my work here done as quickly as possible and leave; I need to find the other Labs. Surely Mewtwo and Lugia have already found the other Lab's remains. The clock is ticking.'

He swooped down and landed nearer the entrance than the others, glaring at them all. "I suggest if you value your lives, then you will vacate the premises and do not disturb me. Any who interfere will be eradicated. It would only take a moment to kill you all, but my energy needs to be saved for more important things. Is that clear?" His dominating voice echoed, his presence clear to all those around him. Surely, they would not be daft enough to try and interfere...


_________________

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Avalanche
Avalanche
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 130

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Avalanche Mon May 21, 2012 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shadow Lab|Night(14)


Gluttony's focus on the horizon was drawn away at the arrival of the large bird. But his focus wasn't on the bird, he saw the tropius. He remembered how much he wanted fresh food. The tropius's focus was on the bird as gluttony ran to attack, it saw him and launched magical leaf at him, but it only scratched. He got close enough and bit off one of the leafy wings, as he ate it he decided there was not enough meat!
He turned back to the tropius, still in minor shock from losing one of his wings. He then slashed out some flesh in his side and consumed that, this was what he wanted. He hopped around and made a similar mark on the opposing side, happy to finally have fresh flesh.
(got permission to attack.)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 10:28 am

(OoC: Cav will "wake up" in two turns... He's not a dead character yet. Until then, skip me.)
Catalyst
Catalyst
Elite
Elite

Age : 25
Posts : 1234

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Catalyst Fri May 25, 2012 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Shadow Lab // Night |
18

Vortex turned, hearing a voice. She then saw a very gray looking bird; a Honchkrow.

"I suggest if you value your lives, then you will vacate the premises and do not disturb me. Any who interfere will be eradicated. It would only take a moment to kill you all, but my energy needs to be saved for more important things. Is that clear?"

Vortex turned around and snorted, her eyebrows narrowed and her nostrils flared, but she didn't do this towards the bird. "Yeah, you and what army?" she thought angrily, but she didn't really care. She wasn't one to debate what this bird does or doesn't do. She just went with the flow of things. She looked to Alucard, who looked upset.

"I apologize, but I must be going soon."

Vortex's eyes shrunk. "N--No don't leave.... I'm sorry I was in my own thoughts...." she gave an embarrassed look, but then looked at the Crobat again. "I'm sorry...."

-----

(OoC: .w. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. lol)


Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just hold out against the night


And guard your hope with your life
SkeletonCupcake
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Age : 25
Posts : 1078

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri May 25, 2012 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shadow Lab||Night


"I suggest if you value your lives, then you will vacate the premises and do not disturb me. Any who interfere will be eradicated. It would only take a moment to kill you all, but my energy needs to be saved for more important things. Is that clear?"

Alucard paused, hearing a new voice. Turning himself he saw a particularly foul looking Honchkrow, with feathers that appeared so greasy Alucard wondered how he managed to fly. "Very funny, you kill all of us? In case you haven't noticed, we out number you by far." Alucard hissed, his voice echoing off the walls of the lab. Although he did not want to admit it, the dirty bird's words were more than empty threats to him. They stung like a promise waiting to be broken.

Attempting to prove his own point, Alucard fired off three Shadow Ball's in rapid succession at a solid steel wall. The impact from the first put a large dent in it and the following two toppled the wall. What ever was behind it was crushed with a satisfying thud. Hoping this minor display would cause the filthy creature threatening him and the others to back down. However deep inside the truth still glinted like a razor sharp shard of glass. This bird was no ordinary bird.

((OoC-I plan in the future once a gold badge has been obtained to use my resurrection ticket on Alucard.))


Last edited by NightmaresEmber on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:50 am

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Alex_the_infected_aggron_by_alexanderred-d4s3wyb
Outside the Shadow Lab / Night [8]

There was something flying ariund in the distance. It took his attention of off the small group of living. It looked like a black blur. He tried to get a closer look at it. It was a bird of some sort. A honchkrow? Could be.
It seemed to say something. Its voice was clear, even though it seemed to be infected like he was. It seemed to want to kill them or something, as it was like the others wanted to fight. This was really strange, as from what he knew, the living ran in fear of the infected, not to fight them. Something here was different.


Last edited by tastybob on Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Honchkrow
Honchkrow
Harbinger
Harbinger

Posts : 156

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Honchkrow Sun May 27, 2012 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Outside Shadow Lab| Night


"Very funny, you'll kill all of us? In case you haven't noticed, we out number you by far." The crobat gestured to the rest of his compatriots, worthless, weak pokemon; though there were a couple of Honchkrow's own in the ranks. In a show of dominance, the crobat turned to fire a few Shadow Balls at a piece of metal, effectively demolishing it. It was an effective display... to any other pokemon, Honchkrow was sure.

However, the display only had an opposite effect. Honchkrow scoffed, a bit of a chuckle mixed in. "It's been a very long time since I've dealt with bottom feeders such as yourselves. I'd forgotten how you function. Very well. You have shown me you display of dominance... I suppose it is my turn in the dance."

Still stationary, Honchkrow glared at the little crobat, and for a time, seemed to do nothing. It was difficult to see the dark aura building on his wing. Suddenly, the wing sprang out, unleashing the Night Slash it had been building. While normally a physical move, the attack was so massive, it reached out and severed the crobat's head from its body, the two pieces now falling to the ground in a useless "thump". Honchkrow withdrew his wing, glancing at the others. "It seems I win. Hopefully, the others would get the point and he would be able to go about his business undisturbed.

Without another word, he walked inside, frowning at the disrepair of the building. Surely the pokemon outside didn't make this much of a mess... Did humans simply not know how to take care of a damned building? Frowing, he continued, looking for vials of the serum he so dearly needed. He began to make his way through the labyrinth, his prize clear in his mind.

((Permission to kill the crobat given by NightmaresEmber.))


_________________

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Avalanche
Avalanche
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 130

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Avalanche Wed May 30, 2012 6:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shadow Lab|Night(14)

((OOC: Aaaaw, no one cares about cav being attacked.))
Gluttony's taste of the tropius just made him want more, in a way that the grass-type wouldn't satisfy, too leafy. He turned and to his surprise more fresh meat was practically set out before him.
The head of a crobat was on the floor. Gluttony ran to it, growing bright green with his exitement. He picked up the whole head, and stuck it in his mouth.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:04 pm

(Cav is still unconscious on the ground. Please skip.)
Catalyst
Catalyst
Elite
Elite

Age : 25
Posts : 1234

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Catalyst Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Shadow Lab // Night |
19

"Very funny, you kill all of us? In case you haven't noticed, we out number you by far."

Vortex watched as the two argued, Alucard throwing a few Shadow Balls into a wall to show his strength. It seemed the winged, beaked creature wasn't impressed one bit. Its position went from bent to straight up and annoyed looking. It chuckled softly.

"It's been a very long time since I've dealt with bottom feeders such as yourselves. I'd forgotten how you function. Very well. You have shown me you display of dominance... I suppose it is my turn in the dance."

Vortex's pupils grew larger. She suddenly went fearful, and backed up from the attacking pokemon. Vortex watched in horror as the creature simply took its wing and flicked it, using Night Slash to slash Alucard right in half. Vortex froze, extreme fear coursed through her flesh. She dared to look up at the bird.

"It seems I win."

Vortex's eyes suddenly fogged. Was she crying? She gently put a claw to her eye and pulled it away to see wetness. Well, this was traumatizing. Vortex looked at the bird in fear as its red eyes glared to the door as it simply walked in. Vortex whimpered, her fear getting worse. Suddenly heart heart leaped in an act of retaliation. Out of fear and anger, she ran to the opening where the Honchkrow walked through. Her breathing was fast, but her expression suddenly grew into rage.
"You bastard...." she whimpered, then her face grew into a twisted grimace, "You mother-fucker." she spat through her teeth, her fangs now glistening from the dim light of the stars. Without another word, she roared as she threw out a huge Flamethrower from her mouth, searing hot and ready to singe anything in its path to a crisp. She couldn't believe this thing had enough gall to kill an innocent being. The stream stopped, but she had no idea whether it hit. She realized she wouldn't live if she stayed here for another moment longer. She dashed as quick as she could from where she attack at it, not knowing whether it hit the bird or not, but she didn't want to stay to find out. She ran as fast as she could, her four legs throwing her forward as she left a Smokescreen behind to hide the direction in which she ran. She was no longer visible to any other pokemon as she fled into the desert.

-----

(OoC: Exit post. She will be going to Coronet. ^^ Oh and by the way, Honchkrow, you can choose whether she hit you or not. lol And you can also choose to throw an attack at her as she begins to flee, if you wish. Just don't kill her. owo)


Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just hold out against the night


And guard your hope with your life
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:41 pm

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Alex_the_infected_aggron_by_alexanderred-d4s3wyb

Outside Shadow lab | night (9)

One from the small group of living dared to stand up to the black bird. It showed off its power by attacking a wall, tearing it to shreds. They soon fought, but it was obvious the living had no chance at this battle. The bird seemed to prepared some attack on its wing. It stretched its wing out, which seemed to be blazing with dark energy.
While to a normal pokemon using the move, it would need to come it fairly close to deal any damage at all. But this honchkrow- it seemed much more than normal. Its attack reached out all the way to the living creature that had been standing in its way and cleaved its body straight in two.
Alex turned to where a few moments ago the living was standing. There lay its body, with the lizard from earlier trying to eat what remained of it. There was no point in wasting this free meal-or having someone else have it for their own.
He walked up to it, and growled at the small lizard, trying to scare it off so he could have the meat for itself.


Last edited by tastybob on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Honchkrow
Honchkrow
Harbinger
Harbinger

Posts : 156

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Honchkrow Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shadow Lab| Night

Taking a few steps into the building, Honchkrow could quickly tell there was little hope for any useable serum still intact. His eyes searched the scattered debris that littered the main foyer, evidence of a gate lay nearby. He quickly recognized the door panel and key pad, which further illustrated the lengths of disrepair the dilapidated building had fallen. The crow's eyes narrowed in disgust. There was no reason to traverse the ruins for something that probably wasn't there... It simply wasn't worth it.

Making his way back outside, he saw the two Infected feasting upon the decapitated trash he'd disposed of earlier. Mindless infected, nothing but lowers to himself and his Harbingers. There was nothing worth saving here, not the hope of serum, not the few pokemon that managed to find shelter in the broken walls of the laboratory. Nothing. Scoffing in contempt, he launched himself easily into the still, chilled air, then turned to face the lab, hovering in the air above.

"If you value your existence, I would suggest moving," he cawed from above, then began to beat his wings fervently. Soon, the twin twisters he'd summoned at the Key Lab awoke once again beneath his power, spiraling and howling with the power of their rage. The decaying building stood no chance, put up no fight against the brutal winds, and broke apart almost instantly. The roof was ripped off its supports, ruined equipment was flung about, carcasses tossed from their final resting place. Nothing this poor excuse for a building was safe from the harsh winds.

It seemed hours, days, before the winds subsided, and Honchkrow remained in the air, surveying his handiwork. Little of the above ground remained, as well as little of the floor, revealing the bottom floor, which also showed the wreck the lower floor was in as well. Satisfied, he turned to the "survivors", chuckling. "...My business is done. I'll take my leave now... Good luck, little pawns." And with that, he turned to the East, keeping his next destination vivid in his mind's eye.

((And with that, I am gone. Ta.))


_________________

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SkeletonCupcake
SkeletonCupcake
Ace
Ace

Age : 25
Posts : 1078

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Outside Shadow Lab Ruins||Night

Kaida: 1

Slithering towards the old, abandoned lab Kaida frowned. It had been a while since she had last seen another living soul besides her friend Tarala. Or a standing building for that matter. It seemed that the Shadow Lab was no exception, however it appeared that this damage had only recently been done. "I wonder what happened here..."Kaida whispered softly.

Silently she made her way towards the rubble of the building. Once three or four feet away Kaida noticed something she hadn't before. A few good feet away from her were two infected. The small dragon type nearly gasped in fear. Scared and worried the Dratini curled up, coiling her body around her head. She felt like such a coward but with as weak as she was she stood no chance.

Tarala: 1

Tarala hovered silently near Kaida, her wings making only the quietest of murmurs as she flapped them to stay afloat. The Combee observed her surroundings with a keen eye. However as the pair approached the building that had just collapsed the bug type noticed something she had not see earlier. A pair of infected just barely out of earshot. Nervous but otherwise unafraid the little bee Pokemon hovered nearby her friend.

She watched the Dratini, protectively guarding the coiled creature. Tarala was extremely over protective of her little friend. Knowing simply that she was afraid was enough to make Tarala angry. However, even in a rage, Tarala held the common sense to avoid fighting these brutes if at all possible.

(OoC- I was skipped so I'm posting now.)

Sponsored content

The SHADOW Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SHADOW Team

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat May 15, 2021 11:45 am