Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+11
Starbits
Min
Catalyst
Storm
Silverishness
Drago
renegade
Abysswalker
Un_kébécois
Suicune
Fox
15 posters

The ILEX Team

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

The ILEX Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The ILEX Team

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:16 pm

**relocated**

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ilex Forest | Nightime

John ran through the forest dodging every possible thing. Is this faith? Or Doom?! John thought in his mind, he continued not even stopping until he was in a large open circle. Okay, now what? Is something suppose to happen? John thought, he suddenly shot a Confuse Ray at his north. a dead Beedrill came out hitting his head on a rock. This is faith! John thought shooting a Confuse Ray at his South hitting an incoming undead Weedle. Which started attacking the Beedrill. John sent them away with a Confusion attack and launched them away.

John quickly started to get ready for the next wave but then saw that he was as worn out as ever and slid on a rock which made a large screech. Oops, he thought before just resting on the ground not noticing the Charmander had followed and watched him.

Last edited by Suicune on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 pm

**relocated**

Ilex Forest | Nightime (5)

The little creatures’ eyes grew wide as a bunch of old berries fell from behind him. His eyes shot at the floor and then quickly back to Plague, as if taking his gaze off of him for a second would mean death.
    Now Plague understood.
    He sighed with relief as he stepped back and released the aura energy. His rings returned to normal, faintly pulsating from the small patches of moonlight.
    He bowed his head slightly in apology.
    “Forgive me for being…forward. Formalities haven't been of much use since all this started. My name is Plague…and it’s certainly good to meet someone who isn’t trying to eat me.”
    Plague couldn’t help but smile a bit underneath his mask; the simple act of talking to another being drove the darkness inside of him away that the nightmares had tainted him with.
    “What’s your name?”
    He said, as he tilted his head inquisitively.

Last edited by Suicune on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:27 pm

**relocated**

Ilex Forest | Nightime

Arnie thought, This is weird. He's not... attacking me, or showing other hostility signs... but I still cannot trust him. He's a stranger. He coughed to compose himself.

"I'm Arnie," He said flatly. Although it wasn't intentional to sound that way, he didn't really care. Manners weren't exactly the number one thing important on his list. "Same with me. With the finding something who isn't trying to devour you, that is. I haven't seen anyone alive for months. Where've you come from? I'm from what humans call the 'Safari Zone'. Quite far from here, I must say." He made sure he didn't say anything to personal.

Snap.

Crap. It wasn't Plague who made those sounds. It was something else, something big. He didn't want to stay here now. Food and water was all he wanted. Quickly, he picked up the fallen berries and tossed them in the bag. Dirt covered them now. He figured he should clean them off later. Right now would obviously be a risk.

"I'm gonna leave right now. An infected has been following me all night," He eyed Plague more carefully. He looked pretty beat up, and another fight looked like it would be his last in his opinion.

"I advise you to do the same."

Last edited by Suicune on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:28 pm

**relocated**

Slowpoke Well | Nightime (2)

Being disturbed by distance sounds in the nearby forest, Hope turned her whole chubby body around because she didn't have a neck. She looked up at the well, and out towards the starry skies, hoping that one of the infected wouldn't swoop in suddenly and start hurting the poor Slowpoke. She hated going outside, the horrendous corpses were not what she wanted to see, that's why she kept near Pokémon at all times, they give her a sense of security. Sure, Slowpoke can't do much, but when they huddle, it's comforting. Hope looked over at all the pink shapes, some with their tails whipping back and forth, others with their jaws agape. A small yellow and black shape mixed among them, Socket the Pichu. The Blissey sighed. "Of course, everything would be perfect if the virus wasn't here... What had caused it?" she frowned in an upset way, and patted the oval egg in her pouch. "Ah... Best to worry later, I'll block the entrance to the well first."

She climbed up to the surface, and found the small, flat and circular stone near the well. Dragging it along, Hope hopped down the well again, and positioned the cap carefully over the well. She was strong enough to push it aside in the morning. Hope used the 'lid', as she referred to it, when she was feeling insecure, it was also used in steaming hot summers and freezing cold winters. She settled back down again, prayed to Cresselia for a good snooze, and fell asleep.

Last edited by Suicune on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:39 pm

**relocated**

Outside of Goldenrod City | Nightime

Flynn had made it outside of the ruined city and was extremely grateful he had managed to avoid any encounters with the undead. Flynn didn't want wounds to get in the way of his search, and now he could keep traveling. Outside of Goldenrod was very depressing however; bodies of dead Pokemon were all around, and Flynn saw a destroyed Daycare not to far from where he was. The Riolu didn't want to be stuck in this miserable place for long, so he began to speed up his pace.

"The Ilex Forest shouldn't be too far from here," Flynn told himself quietly, but he knew that even more undead would be infesting the dark forest. Oh, well. That was what he had to risk if Flynn were to find his mother. If she wasn't in any of the areas Flynn had yet to reach, which included the Ilex, Azalea Town, Violet City, or New Bark Town, Flynn would head back to Ecruteak and the places beyond there.

Last edited by Suicune on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 pm

**relocated**

Ilex Forest | Nightime

The Charmander stood and lit the are waking John up. John stared at the Charmander, "Why have you come? Its dangerous out here." John said, the Charmander sighed, "Shut up and follow me," He said,"How are you talking?" John said,"You look like you were just born!"

"I'll explain later, just follow me!" The Charmander said, gripping John and carrying him through the forest until they were by a bush. The Charmander's tail emmitted a light so bright, the undead had found them and were on their trail.

Last edited by Suicune on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 pm

**relocated**

Ilex Forest | Nightime (6)

On full alert, Plague sniffed the breeze and strained his ears.
    …Something was coming this way. Something bigger than the bug pokemon...
    Arnie noticed as well.
    "I'm gonna leave right now. An infected has been following me all night," pushing the berries into a bag hurriedly.
    Plague started to glance nervously at the dark trees surrounding them.
    "I advise you to do the same,” Arnie said, eyeing Plague.
    A shadow of apprehension came over Plague’s face.
    Whatever the thing was that was following Arnie, it was big. He knew he’d regret it if he parted ways with the only other living creature he’s seen, just to see him later as one of the infected, but he still wasn’t sure if the Cubone was trustworthy.
    He decided it was worth the risk.
    “Wait-“Plague whispered hastily towards the retreating pokemon.
    “I’ve been through this forest before- I remember seeing a small den not far from here. We’ll have to cross a bit of water, but I think we can shake them...”
    If the small pokemon was trustworthy remained to be seen, but at least they would both be alive to find out.
    The sounds were getting closer, and Plague was fatigued.
    “Are you coming?” He said, not concealing the tension in his voice.

Last edited by Suicune on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:42 pm

**relocated**

Ilex Forest | Early Morning

“Are you coming?”

"Yes. Anywhere else is safer than here," Arnie quickly replied as he started to run closer to the Umbreon. At this point he didn't care if Plague were to attack him. Whatever had been following him were most likely to attack the both of them, and if they had to face it, it would be better to have two against one than one on one. And it helped to notice his distress.

The water in his hand swished around violently. The liquid dripped down his leg, but Arnie couldn't care less. He would ditch the food and water if he had to.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

The sound came from a what was at least a quarter of a mile away hidden by the trees, yet it sounded like the creature was right behind him. It was getting closer. Fast. The ground started vibrating.

"Go!" Arnie shouted as he was at least 10 feet behind him. "C'mon, let's go!"

Last edited by Suicune on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:47 pm

**relocated**

Flynn sighed with relief as he entered the Ilex Forest, even though it was very dark, as barely any sunlight was able to come through the canopy of thick trees. Flynn was always happy when he reached a new place-it meant he had managed to survive another day, and that was reason in itself.
    "Hmmmmm...I wonder if there are any hollow trees around here?" Flynn asked himself, knowing he could not sleep on the ground, and the Riolu couldn't climb trees very well. That was when the ground started to vibrate hard.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

What the heck was making that noise? It sounded as if the thing was right beside him, but nobody was in sight. Flynn raced to find somewhere he could hide, if there was any such place. By the sound it was making, this creature was probably huge, and could crush just about anything. But Flynn refused to think such thoughts in fear that they would become reality.

Last edited by Suicune on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Charmander continued running, the undead retreated back from the incoming sunlight and Charmander was getting tired. "This form isn't lasting...." Charmander said running slower. Charmander put John down behind in front of a bush,"Stay here and don't move, Plague will come soon and some of the other team, I hope," "But who are you!" John yelled. The Charmander started to walk away but then turned around. "My name shall be a secret, I will be in Kakuna's hole when your journey is done," Charmander walked away until disappearing into the darkness of the forest. John suddenly heard foot steps.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Ilex Team- Ilex forest, morning (7)

Plague was running at full speed now, dodging his way through underbrush and low branches.
    "Go!" Arnie shouted from behind him. "C'mon, let's go!"
    Just a little more! He looked back as he ran to see if they were being followed.
    He could hear the rumbling of something monstrous getting closer and closer, but could see nothing in the early morning mist that shrouded the forest. Suddenly, there was a great roar that reverberated through the trees.

Oh Arceus. It can’t be…
    Plagues’ fear rose. His heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to explode from his chest.
    The monsters’ roar was familiar to him. He had seen a trainer devastate the wild pokemon within the Union Cave with a giant green beast…with a roar that sounded just like the one that he just heard…

No, please not that…please not that pokemon…
    Trees were flashing by as he ran.
    Where the fuck is it?! It should be- ah!
    He recognized this area.
    Plague banked a hard left through a thick bush, where he found himself crashing into a deep pond.
    He floundered for a moment before he gained his strength again.
    Choking on some water, he looked about desperately for the den. He spotted it, hidden mostly by fallen logs and other debris…and there was what looked like a giant blue medallion near the entrance. Plague didn’t know what the hell that thing was, and he didn’t really care at the moment.
    He pulled up enough energy to tread water; just enough time for Arnie to come rushing out of the brush.
    *cough*"Arnie! Thi-"*cough* "This way!” he screamed as he spat out a mouthful of water. The Umbreon started to paddle closer to the Cubone, his glowing rings sputtering as he his body started to give out.
    “Hurry! It’s there!” he shouted in the direction of the den.
    “Jump on!” He turned around in the water and offered his back to the small brown pokemon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:59 pm

“Jump on!” The Umbreon offered his back to Arnie. He thought if what he was currently holding would make them sink down to the bottom. He would rather be safe than sorry, so he threw the water to the ground. He preferred food over water.

Clumsily folding the bag of berries, he put the upper part of the bag in his mouth and clutched to his weapon with his left arm. Arnie placed his other arm on Plague's back to hoist himself on him.

"Hurry! It's gaining on us!" He muffled. The bag made it difficult to talk, and he hoped for the best that he heard him.

The vibration of the ground transferred to the water. It shook violently as if a storm was coming. The sun barely began to peek out from the east, a sight he normally liked to see. Beautiful colors would twirl around in the sky as it poked through the mountains.

The Dead tended to grow sluggish in the daylight and easier to fight off, but the sun seemed to be playing a game by going as slowest as possible in the history of Johto. The thing didn't go any slower. It instead roared again. The trees shook wildly and leaves blew all around them. He whacked them out of his face.

Hurry up sun! C'mon, it's gaining on us! Stupid sun, hurry the damn up! We're gonna be food soon if you don't! He thought angrily. He clutched to Plague's fur so he wouldn't fall off into the water.

Last edited by Suicune on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 am

Slowpoke Well | Early Morning (3)

Hope was woken from her slumber by a loud roar, she screamed and shuddered among the Slowpoke, who were panicking. Socket was jostling up and down on one, trying to get off. She picked Socket up. "I'm going out to see what that is, feed the Slowpoke, remember that Maria is allergic to Rawst berries." the Pichu nodded. "Alright, I will be back, I promise." she kissed the yellow forehead of her tiny companion, the climbed out of the well.

Ilex Forest
    The Blissey looked around cautiously, knowing that he chubby body will not help her n the times of need. However, the egg in her pouch was quivering, at the ready for her to use Egg Bomb and borrowing the smoke to aid her escape. Hope trod carefully on the grass, passing the shrine to Celebi. It was torn down many weeks ago, during an infestation of those sick with the virus, the Murkrows with bloody eyes. She had found Socket there, cowering. The round pink and white shape skirted around a stretch of water, then tensed at the sight of an Umbreon hurrying with a Cubone on it's back. It's rings radiated with purple light, making her shiver. The mask on it's head-No, could it possibly be the skull of a Honchkrow?-made it appear even more sinister. Hope stood tall, her stomach bulged out, ready to aim her egg if they came to harm her.

Last edited by Suicune on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Blood. I smell running blood. Fresh meat.
    The infected Tyranitar thundered through the forest, splintering trees with its’ giant tail and shattering boulders with his enormous, bloodied claws.
    The giant slavered in the anticipation of a meal as he heard the frightened cries of his prey ahead of him.
    He let loose another bloodthirsty roar as his massive body crashed into ancient trees, leveling everything in his path. The monster did not understand the insatiable thirst and the dark rage that drove him forward…he just knew he had to follow it.
    Closer and closer he came to finding the little beating hearts ahead of him.
    His dying eyes saw pale sunlight; there was a small field ahead.
    That’s where the beating hearts must be!
    Pushing aside the remaining trees, he shoved his way into the field.
    At the far end near a broken down human building, was a small blue and black creature.
    Its pulse was beating quickly. It had seen its’ doom.
    Tyranitar released a triumphant roar as he charged towards the fresh meat.
    The young Riolus’ eyes grew wide at the sight of the decaying monster. He got on all fours and sprinted into the trees.
    Yes! Run! The giant monster released a dark pulse in the direction of his fleeing prey.
    The dark energy ball impacted the small pokemon in the back, burning his skin and fur away.
    The Riolu, weakened from previous attacks and fatigue, struggled to get back on his feet…but it was too late.
    The bloodied beast was already upon him.
    With his giant claw, the Tyranitar crushed one of the tiny Riolus’ legs, preventing it from going any further.
    The blue pokemon screamed in pain as he felt all the bones in his leg shatter under the immense weight.
    Relishing his fresh kill, the beast sniffed at the neck and chest of the terrified pokemon.
    Fresh blood! A beating heart!
    The Tyranitar grinned darkly with only half a face as he sunk his serrated teeth into the chest cavity of the squirming Riolu.
    “AAAAHH! Mo-“ Convulsing, as he felt his flesh being torn and his organs being pierced.
    He cried out, “Motheerr!”
    Tears started to stream down the Riolus’ blood spattered face as his dying brain started to flash images of his beautiful mother.
    He heard screams….terrified and agonizing screams, but he wasn’t aware that it was his own, ringing in his ears.
    The excruciating pain and crunching sounds started to fade as the images got clearer; one remained fixed…when he could remember his mother, holding him close to her in their warm, safe den.
    It was one of his closest and dearest memories, when he could still feel the heartbeat underneath her fur and the comfort of her embrace.
    He looked into her warm brown eyes as his eyes closed…for the last time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Looking up from what remained of his fresh kill, the beast sensed something nearby.
    Not five feet away, was a small Bronzor levitating and shaking with both rage and terror.
    “Y-you MONSTER! He was just a KID!” He had no idea where this burst of courage came from. The bronze pokemon screamed, shooting a confuse ray into the face of the giant.
    Without any hesitation, he tackled him with all of his strength, attacking with every move he knew before it had the time to regain its’ senses. He had seen enough of these monsters. The screams of the small Riolu still echoed in his ears, fueling the Bronzors’ anger.

The Tyranitar was still blinded by the confuse ray, but he could still smell the odd creature nearby. The attacks barely phased the ancient and powerful beast, as he got to his feet and towered over the Bronzor, blood dripping from his jowls and claws.
    Tyranitar didn’t know how this annoying creature would taste, but he knew one thing…he had found another meal.

With one giant lunge of his jaws, the beast sunk his fangs into the Bronzors’ outer shell and snapped the pokemon in two so quickly, it didn’t even get a chance to cry out. One half fell to the ground, lifeless and spurting large bouts of blood. The Tyranitar raised his head and pushed the remaining piece down with its’ powerful muscles in its throat and neck.

Flesh…more living flesh…
    On its’ constant quest of hunger, the decaying Tyranitar turned his good eye to the darkness of the forest...and crashed away into the heart of the Ilex, hunting for more careless wanderers…
    Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Ilex Forest | Morning (1)

Xander had wandered into the gigantic forest for a while now. He was hoping to find someone else.... to feast on. Even if he found plenty of berries in the forest, he never liked their taste, and it was out of the question to get near one of those soulless demons.... Nevertheless, he picked berries up, just in case he couldn't find another living being soon. Just the thought of one of those tasteless berries drew a disgusted look on his face. Everywhere he floated, he could only smell death and rot. He considered himself very lucky to be born a Ghost Pokémon: He had no heartbeat, no blood, no flesh, everything that these.... crawling horrors that was Pokémons seems seek of. But he moved carefully, in the ground, in the walls, in the trees, everywhere they couldn't get him, because since this apocalypse started, he never saw any other ghost Pokémon. NEVER. And he didn't want to know why.

Suddenly, he heard a terrifying roar. Hiding into a tree, he looked outside as an Umbreon with unusual head and weird ring color (Maybe that was what Patrick called a "shiny"?) and another Pokémon, this time brown and armed with a club, passed by. They were running from something, it was evident. Then, he heard another scream, a heartbreaking cry that made Xander shiver for a moment. A young Pokémon had called its mother, and probably won't see her ever again... As the two Pokémon ran into a pond, the Umbreon took the other one on his back. Xander recognized it: It was a Cubone, and a rather young one. The perfect meal for him. Xander began to wonder what they would taste like, when another roar, clearly louder this time, caught his attention. There was a gigantic Pokémon there, fighting what Xander mistook for a floating rock. When he realized it wasn't a rock, the powerful jaws of the monster cut the poor creature in half and promptly ate it. All Xander could do was to say a barely audible "oh my Arceus". All of sudden, like if he had hear him, the creature looked toward Xander's direction, and began to run, crushing whatever could be under his feet. Xander had just the time to dive under the tree that it was pulled out of the ground and threw somewhere else. Xander remained there until he was sure that the beast was gone.

"Was it.... one of them?" he asked himself, looking into the path of destruction the monster left. "Hm". His thoughts were then driven to the Cubone by his hunger. "Yeah, a Cubone would be just fine now, but the weird Umbreon could be a real problem" he spoke to himself, trying to find where the two were after that, into the ground to evade unwanted sights.....

Last edited by Xander on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Ilex Forest | Morning (8)

Plague felt Arnie clutch tightly to his fur as they swam across the pond.
    "Hurry! Itff grraieeeng onufff!"
    The cubone must have been holding something in his mouth, because he couldn’t understand a thing that he said…but Plague could tell by the fear in his voice exactly what he intended to say.
    This made Plague more fearful, afraid that Arnie might have seen something that he didn’t, and drove his burning legs to move faster.
    Suddenly he saw the giant green beast crash out of the forest into a nearby clearing on the ponds’ shore.
    Oh dear Arceus, it found us!
    The Tyranitar was massive. It scales were rotting off and half its’ face was completely gone…a dark and bloody mess. Plagues’ heart jumped into his throat as he saw the horror that was chasing them.
    I can’t…
    Plague was overcome with exhaustion and fear. The world was spinning; he couldn’t see the shore.
    He heard the Tyranitars’ roar shake the trees.
    It doesn’t matter, just keep moving!
    Plague tried to keep from panicking by not looking at the Tyranitar.
    He knew that if he panicked, he would surely drown, and Arnie along with him.
    The infected beast wasn’t trying to get them though; it was actually looking in the other direction at something…or someone else.
    The beast lowered his head and roared and continued to crash through the brush.
    The giant had passed them…but for some other unfortunate pokemon.
    Plague heard an agonized cry float out from the trees.

His sensitive ears heard everything…the bones breaking, the monster feeding…the dying cries of what sounded like a baby pokemon, crying for its’ mother…
    Plague could feel tears well up in his eyes when it finally went silent, and all could be heard were the sound of teeth in entrails.
    His heart ached for the young one…if only that damned monster hadn’t come…maybe they would have been able to save it…
    Damn those monsters…

The water was reflecting small fractured bits of orange from the morning sky, Plague absently noticed as he dragged himself onto the small shore opposite of the crashing sounds in the forest.
    Morning…death…arrives with morning…
    Plague barely felt the Cubone jump off his back as his vision started to fade.
    He shook his head and shakily tried to stand.
    “Death…morning..” he muttered, half-unconscious.
    He teetered and dragged himself slowly to the entrance of the den.
    As he stumbled past the blue medallion, Plague could have sworn the thing was screaming something before he floated away.
    Then his vision went black as his masked face met with the ground.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Ilex Forest | Morning (4)

The Tyranitar's roars sounded through the forest, and the sounds of it's jaws crunching on living flesh sent shivers down the Blissey's spine. She prayed for those who are in peril, and hoped for no more to be killed. The Umbreon with a mask was gone now, Hope scurried around, looking for the injured. She would help those Pokemon like she did with the trainers'. As she moved around a Oran Berry bush, she decided to pick some. Those would come in handy if she meets any injured Pokemon, and it would restore their health, she would hope that there are survivors. The Blissey walked around a stretch of water, and found a small opening of what could've possibly been a home.

Hope peeped in. There it was, the Umbreon with a Cubone beside it, the Cubone had something with him, a bag, she thought. "Is he okay? Had he became infected? It looks like it by the colour of his rings, but..." the Umbreon's fur was not greasy, nor was it blood-stained. A little wet. She thought of removing the mask, but decided against it, it would probably spark outrage in the Pokemon. "Here, have a berry." she gave one of the Orans to the Cubone before picking Plague up in her chubby arms. "I'm taking him into Azalea town for treatment. If you want to come along, it's fine. We have a safe shelter there. Many Slowpokes can keep you company." she marched away.
    Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Ilex Forest | Morning (2)

Xander, still watching from afar, saw the weird colored Umbreon faint and collapse on the ground near a sort of den. "Well, I'm the lucky one today!" Xander told himself. Now that the Umbreon was out of the way, he could easely snatch that little Cubone without being even noticed. While the brown pokémon tried to awake the fainted one, Xander get out of his hiding spot and started to float toward him. As he gained speed, he could already felt the sweet aroma in his mouth.

Suddenly, Xander heard noises from a bush not far from where the Cubone was. He decided to dunk into the ground again for his own safety. The little Cubone had by the time already dragged the Umbreon into the den. Cursing his bad luck, Xander's eyes caught the first rays of light of the morning. "That's just great!" he muttered, visibly angry by his meal getting away. Then, Xander saw a strange pink and round pokémon. It looked very much to a Chansey, but this one was somewhat different. The pokémon get close to the den, and headed in. As he slowly approach himself, Xander could catch a few parts of the conversation. The pink pokémon is bringing the still-fainted Umbreon to Azalea to heal him. When he heard the word "Slowpoke", Xander get another disgusted face. If there was something more tasteless than berries, it was Slowpokes.

As the pink pokémon exited the den with the Umbreon precariously in her chubby arms, an idea get through Xander's brain. "Since this Umbreon seems to be older than the Cubone, could it be..." he though to himself, a wide smile drawing on his face. With an approving nod for himself, he backed up from the scene and started floating toward his new target. When the Pink pokémon told the Cubone that he could go with her, Xander burst from the ground, snatch the fainted Umbreon from the pokémon's arms and dissapeard into the depths of the forest with a terrifying laugh.

"KEEEKEKEKEKEKE!" Xander shouted through the vast forest, obviously happy by his catch. He though that the Umbreon would be a little heavier then that, but he didn't minded. He searched for a big rock, with a small entrance, hidden in the bushes. After pulling the Umbreon through it, he then lifted him over a huge, smooth stone wall, so he won't be disturbed by the critters that could get there. Then, he dropped the fainted pokémon. Since Xander was cautious, he used an Hypnosis attack to make sure the pokémon was asleep. When he saw him moving a little, he smiled. "It's time to feast." he said to himself, and while he opened his mouth, he used his Dream Eater attack on the inconscious pokémon.

(Ooc: URGH! Long post is looooong DX)

Last edited by Xander on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Ilex Forest | Morning
    An Aqua Tail attack shattered the boulder concealing the Haunter's feasting place, sending up showers of water and dust and rock fragments. The silence of the forest broke as the Milotic began attacking the ledge with fervor, his beautiful wet scales glittering in the light as he threw Aqua Tail after Aqua Tail at the ledge to wear it down, eyes constantly fixed on the Haunter consuming the dreams of the unconscious Umbreon. Rage boiled the water sac in his throat and he launched a Scald attack from his mouth, melting the rock and making it brittle; one last Aqua Tail obliterated the wall, sending it crashing down with a sound akin to dynamite.

Ruby loomed over the Haunter, his great head bent to keep from scraping the trees above him. His intense red eyes were focused on the opportunist Ghost-type, and he glared at the creature. "It's customary to buy someone dinner before eating their dreams, you know." he snapped with a flick of his ornamented head. He felt another Scald boiling in his throat, but swallowed it to preserve his water levels. He hated being angry for this reason -- Scald hurt his throat with every boiling spray, and it was important for him to keep his body moist; every spray cost him precious water.

In the back of his mind, the great sea serpent hoped the Umbreon's acquaintances had heard his commotion, and that the monstrous Tyranitar had not...
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Ilex Forest | Morning (9)

Plague was dreaming.
    He tread slowly through a gray forest, with beautiful and ghostly pale trees surrounding him.
    He was walking down a path that was covered in snow. He knew somehow that it led to someplace he didn’t want to see. His heart was sinking with each step as dread and fear attacked him, knowing that what he was going to see would mean his death...but he couldn’t stop moving forward through the dark and haunted forest.
    He could hear and feel the snow crunch under his feet as he came to a clearing, where he saw a gray worn shack in the center.
    It had no doors, and no windows.
    His heart felt like it had just been stabbed at the sight of this structure; it was something so profoundly frightening and painful to him, that he couldn’t bear the sight of it.
    No…it just hurts too much…
    He noticed five Murkrow perched in a tree to the left, silent and staring…
    Suddenly, long, gray humanoid monsters appeared out of nowhere, and brutally attacked him. They pinned him to the ground and used their long talon-like fingers to rip into his underbelly again and again.
    NO! Plague cried out in his head.
    With each blow, more crimson blood flew, and glaring white bones started to show through his flesh.
    But Plague couldn’t scream, no matter how much pain there was.
    He thrashed all he could against them, but he couldn’t get free of their deadly grip.
    The monsters wouldn’t stop hurting him. The snow started to turn red around him…when a new monster came out from behind the shack. His captives ceased their attacks. This creature, who looked like the others, was the leader.
    His face was devoid of a mouth, and his eyes were pitch black. He was malnutritioned and had long razor claws like the others. His minions slowly backed away from the shredded Plague at a silent command from the leader as it slowly approached him.
    The monochrome monster stared down at the Umbreon, who was breathing heavily from his wounds and terrified of the new creature.

Oh Arceus, just kill me!
    No more!

Plague begged in his mind as the monster drew closer.

Last edited by Anathema on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 am

(OoC- Skip my turn for just this once, I am not up to it yet Dx)
    Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Ilex Team | Ilex Forest | Morning (3)

Xander saw it all, even more that he would had wished for. He saw the Umbreon, the Murkrows, and those...freaking things ripping his underbelly to shreds. Xander knew that he couldn't interfere directly in the dreams of his prey, but he knew for sure that he couldn't leave this poor pokémon in this horrible nightmare. When he was reinvigorated by the nightmare he ate, he tried to wake the Umbreon up.

Suddenly, a loud noise surprised Xander. It was coming from the exit of the place. Xander though that some big infected was trying to get in! As Xander ready himself to defend not only his life, but the Umbreon's one as well (it maked sense to save the ones who would feed him, no?), the wall finally broke and a storm of water, dust and rocks hurled into the cave. Xander backed a little, but kept his position. He saw the pokémon who caused all this: it was an elegant serpent pokémon, towering over him and glaring Xander down with two red eyes. While Xander was wondering if it was infected or not, the Pokémon spoke. He said: "It's customary to buy someone dinner before eating their dreams, you know."

Xander blinked, stunned by the words of the pokémon. Then, his anger started growing within him. Who did this pokémon could think he is, talking to him like that?!? Knowing that he could be seriously injured by the new pokémon, however, he knew he had to play smart. He replied: "Well, that's what I was going to do-" He pointed a part of the room, with berry jelly splashed around, "...when YOU destroyed the wall protecting US from THEM, and destroyed MY stash of berries at the same time!" He was now furious, not only against the new pokémon, but against himself too, because he acted carelessly and didn't noticed him before he entered this place. In an excess of anger, Xander tried to punch a side of the cave, but since he was a ghost, the fist just faded trough it and he spun around. 'That's just great! Not only I was disrupted, but also I had to make an idiot of myself!' Xander thought. Feeling that the eyes of the pokémon were still on him, he sighed heavily and added: "And do you think that I could just approach a pokémon and ask them kindly if I could devour their dreams? That's nonsense, and even more now! I just took my chance! What you would had done if you were me, HUH?"

Sadly shaking his head, Xander then said, "If you want to be useful, try to wake him up. He's in a too horrible a nightmare to wake, and I have to rouse him from it or he could suffer...issues."

Last edited by Xander on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Ilex Forest | Mid-morning
    Ruby wound a coil around himself for stabilization before bringing his four-pronged tail up and fanning himself with it. It was so hot in this accursed forest, he thought he would dry up. As he listened to the Haunter attempt to explain itself, he turned up his nose at it; Ghost-types were not to be trusted. "What would you had done if you were me, HUH?" the horrible creature asked, pointed fangs and glowing claws looking quite nasty in the dim light of the forest. The great sea serpent neither flinched nor looked frightened at the sight of the Ghost-type before him.

"I suppose not all Pokémon have morals." Ruby snorted, deftly avoiding the subject, for he knew too well that he would have done no differently. Though, he doubted dreams had enough substance for his rather large stomach. He then turned his attention to the fainted Umbreon, and dipped his massive head to get a better look at it. Its rings were oddly-colored, he thought -- this must be a Shiny. He had seen a Magikarp like this back at his home; it was a real show-stopper. This Umbreon also wore a strange beaked mask, which Ruby found ghastly and unflattering (though he would never say this out loud).

"If you want to be useful, try to wake him up." the Haunter sneered, and Ruby shot it a dangerous glare before forcing a bit of water through the scales of his tail and fanning the unconscious Dark-type. A light mist was created by the combination of wind and water droplets, and this mist condensed on the Umbreon's muzzle. By the way its face was contorted, Ruby could only assume the Haunter was right, and it was locked in a terrible nightmare...
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Ilex Forest | Mid-morning (10)

Plague began to whimper in his sleep as the dream continued.
    Thunder roared in the distance, and rain began to pour down upon him and the monster.
    The clawed creature said nothing, but laughed silently, impossibly, without a mouth. His laughter mocked and shamed Plague, who covered his scarred face with his paws.
    As the laughter grew louder, the monster grabbed Plague by the throat and dangled him high in the air choking the wounded Umbreon...

“Nooo!!” Plague cried as he bolted up, shivering and panting heavily.
    What the?-
    The monster was gone. He saw rock above him.
    He looked around frantically, as the memory of the giant green beast flooded his mind.
    “Wh-where am I? Where’s Arnie? And…who are you?” he asked weakly.
    Plague looked up shakily and confused at the large serpentine face and the ghostly set of eyes that were hovering above him.
    He was drenched in water and felt exhausted. Plague shook his head, and lifted his paw to his face, trying to calm his mind. He felt the hard bone covering his face; at least he still had his mask, which was a comfort to him.

“I-I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to…” He clenched his jaws, pulling himself up.
    “What happened back there?...All I can remember is that Tyranitar…” he shuddered as he continued. “ What of the others that were with me? Where did you come from?”

He was afraid; he had no idea how he got in this place, nor were the pokemon familiar. These ones didn’t smell like they had the infection, but for all he knew, these pokemon were renegades, out to make a meal of him.
    But if they weren’t eating me by now, maybe they at least had some answers.

Last edited by Anathema on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 am