Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Snitch
Jay
Meloetta
Mew
Catalyst
Negative10
Silverishness
Fox
Drago
13 posters

The CINNABAR Team

Anonymous

The CINNABAR Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The CINNABAR Team

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cinnabar Island//Morning
    [3]

Jupiter stared at the much larger dragons around him, as well as the normal types. The feline didn't seem to happy to see him, then, he did just fall in uninvited. The golden dragon gave him a nod, but it was the strange snake like dragon to talk to him first. "A pleasure to meet you, I'm Saiki, are you lost?" She asked him. Even the other normal type said hi to him, which made the Drudie feel a little more welcome.

"I'm Jupiter. Not sure if I'm lost though, since I'm not looking for anything." He said as he looked up at the dragon, hating how he was always the one to look up instead of looking down. Soon, he would be the one to look down, soon. "Just trying to stay alive, like the rest of you." He added as looked at all of them. "What are the rest of your names?" He asked, hoping he wouldn't just get a none of your business, like he always got when he lived back in the forest with his mother.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Cinnabar Island | Late Morning (19)

Drago took the feline's insults with a grain of salt. He had yet to say more than three words together that weren't pointed at someone else anyway. Regardless, if Drecht decided to take a hit at Boss, Drago didn't think he would be much inclined to stop him. When Saiki came to his defense, however, Drago could help but smile warmly. When the others followed him inside, however, he realized they had picked up another. It looked like a small dragon, similar in shape as himself. He introduced himself as Jupiter, and he seemed to be friendly enough. "I'm Drago." He said simply. It seemed like he said that a lot in the passed few hours... Regardless. It was time to explore.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 am

((Gonna skip |D Not feelin it. Just say Drecht gave his name and followed Drago.))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:50 pm

| Cinnabar Island // Late Morning |
    Israfael 19 // Anima 1

~Israfael~

Israfael smiled at the little dragon as it responded. It was weird how much he smiled now that he had friends....

"I'm Jupiter. Not sure if I'm lost though, since I'm not looking for anything. Just trying to stay alive, like the rest of you. ...What are the rest of your names?"

Israfael spoke up in his quiet, but deep and soothing voice.
    "I'm Israfael. But you can call me Rafa if you want." He grinned at the dragon. Suddenly, there was a small rustle in the bushes next to the ferret pokemon. Rafa tilted his head, quickly dashing to the bushes before anyone else could go before him. He ran into the bushes, going to see what the noise was. When he moved the last bit of brush, he uncovered the tiny orange weasel. She looked up to him, staring, completely still. His eyes widened as he saw the condition the little Buizel was in. Her eyes giant with fear, her ribs visible from hunger, her tiny legs frail. He looked, his expression then softened as she started to move around, as he now thought she sensed he wasn't there to hurt her. She seemed to be very... young. He nearly jumped out of his thoughts when he heard her talk.

"Hi...."

She sounded really young, like a little kid. Israfael suddenly was struck with realization. This poor little baby had to deal with health like the way she looked at this young age. He felt his eyes slightly warm with tears.
    "Hey...." he said gently, taking a step forward, kneeling down to become level with her. He didn't want to threaten her. She looked to him, his head big compared to her own. He put his nose close to her, putting his head to the ground. She suddenly smiled brightly, putting her tiny front paw on his head. He noticed then she only had her left leg. He tiny nose came down to smell on him.

"Are you my daddy?"

Her eyes seemed to beam with excitement. She obviously had no parents.... Israfael gave a small smile. He guessed he could play the part for a bit. He was quite nervous with children.
    "I.... I could be your dad...."
    Her eyes seemed to glow. She squealed happily, suddenly climbing up on Rafa's head. Her whole body was a bit larger than his head, but she crawled down from his head and down onto his back, seeing the soft fur and snuggling in it. She didn't even seem to mind how scarred up or hurt he was. Israfael looked behind him, able to take care of the Buizel even when she was on his back. He put his nose on her head, making her look at him. She looked up to him curiously. He smiled to her.
    "You can stay with me, ok?"
    She smiled happily.

"Ok!"

She leaned forward, touching her nose to is for half a moment before giggling. He grinned.
    "Do you have a name?"

"Name?"

Israfael looked up to the sky for a moment, thinking of a name. His mind wandered back to one of Kaen's friends, one that Rafa loved specifically. She had been a small little beauty like this little Buizel girl.
    "Anima would suit you nicely...~"
    Anima beamed.

"I like that name!"

She smiled, and snuggled back into Israfael's fur. He smiled softly. He didn't expect this little Buizel to particularly touch his heart this much. He walked from the bushes, Anima still on his back, and walked back towards the group. It was odd how perfectly she seemed to fit on his back. She yawned quietly, just a orange pile of fur on the Furret's back.

-----

(OoC: I will maybe add Anima's POV later, but for now I'm just getting down what is essential for posting. :U lol sorry it took me so long. ;w; I'm not a happy camper as far as life goes right now.)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Cinnabar Island | Morning
    - -- -6- -- -

"I'm Jupiter. Not sure if I'm lost though, since I'm not looking for anything." The Little Dragon -- whom revealed himself as Jupiter -- said, he looked directly at Saiki with unwavering eyes. She slightly flinched as it was rare for someone to look at her directly, but said nothing as the Jupiter continued, "Just trying to stay alive, like the rest of you." The Dragonair couldn't help but rise a brow at it, for someone so young he seemed quite mature. She expected the dragon to at least complain or something. Immediately did the newcomer inquire for the other group members' names, Saiki scanning the area for any trouble. It seemed too quiet ever since she arrived, disregarding the incident with the Zangoose. She felt sickened that she was unable to receive a name -- of if she did; she had forgotten it -- before he fell to the watery depths. Though she questioned the pink one's existence, Saiki felt close to the Legend despite the unbelievably short amount of time. But it was probably because Saiki was the newcomer just several minutes ago.

The Dragonair felt her chest tightened as she looked around, where was Rafa? The Furret she had spoken just recently? It was odd how he disappeared in such a hurry. She remembered hearing bushes earlier, but she immediately assumed it was her imagination. Did an Undead get to the Normal-type? What would Saiki do if her hypothesis was truly correct?

Her thoughts cleared up as soon as bushes rustled again, she turned toward the source, only to see that very Furret she was looking for, and a petite, yet fragile-looking figure curled up on top of him. She tilted her head, fixing her gaze at it before inching closer to the Johto Native, "Now who's this little one?" She asked, her British accent was heavy upon the 'Who', but she didn't seem to mind at the moment, as she was curious upon the fluffy orange fur that laid on Rafa, "Does she have a name?"

Cinnabar Island | Morning
    - -- -1- -- -

A petite figure with a pink bow tied around her neck suppressed a sigh as she laid herself in the ruble of what seemed to be a house. Belladonna narrowed her eyes upon the slightest noise and immediately went on her guard, but now there was nothing, and there was no sound. She knitted her brow in worry, 'Where is Saiki?' The Shiny Furret pondered, 'She must be around here right?...' She didn't dare answer her own question. Waving her head, she immediately picked herself up, ignoring the dirt and dust that stuck onto her fur. Despite it being an underground cave, she loved listening to the dewdrops fall down into their puddles, and the soft wind that blew against her face every time she ran.

BANG! She immediately paused. Her eyes widened with fear...

That was until, she heard voices, they were muffled, but she heard them. Belladonna felt her heart thump against her chest as she climbed up on a rock that overlooked the steel door -- that is now destroyed -- and was hidden from sight. The Shiny Furret had terrible eyesight in the darkness, but she could spot a yellow orb move about. It was curious really, very curious. She had her suspicions, but dismissed that thought. The group didn't seem all that harmful, they were talking, perhaps introductions? The Shiny Furret tilted her head, listening to the activity... and caught the name Saiki. Awestruck, she squinted her eyes in hopes of making out the figure of her best friend, only to find speckles of yellow upon a long body. Did she evolve? The edge of Belladonna's mouth curled up into a smile, it was time to make her entrance.

Clearing her throat, she immediately jumped down into the scene, "My fellow survivors! Welcome to my domain!" She yelled -- not too loud, but not quiet either -- broadly, her paw on her chest as if she was straining her lungs or something. That or she just wanted to look cool. Fluttering her eyes at the group, she gave a grin, "Name's Belladonna, remember that, or I'll crush you~" With that said, she immediately pushed her pink bow into view, her eyes giving that sassy attitude that basically screamed, 'Love me!' or at least respect.

Last edited by Sepultra on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Cinnabar Island//Morning
    [4]

Jupiter nodded as they gave him there names, though the feline was the only one that didn't, though he looked to be the grumpy type, not caring to much that the Drudie was here. Shrugging, he was about to ask them what they where doing here when two knew pokemon came into play. A strange otter like pokemon, and one that looked much like Rafa, only pink.

Jupiter tilted his head as they made friendlies, though the pink Furret, Bellasomething didn't sound like the friendly type. And the orange otter seemed to be half starved. Jupiter really didn't know what to say at this point, but he couldn't stay quit forever. "What are you all doing down her?" What a stupid question he just asked when he didn't even know what he was doing down here. He felt like banging his head up against a wall he felt so dumb.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Mansion Basement | Noon (20)

The room directly below the large hole into the basement was full of large chunks of metal, only some of which came from the door. It reminded Drago stunningly of the wreckage where they found Boss. However, he quickly got to work, moving the largest chunks to a makeshift bridge from the floor to the surface, making it easier for the others to approach. However, he heared a disturbance outside, and quickly flew out of the large hole.

Well... What do we have here? He thought to himself as he saw the starving Buizel that was clinging to Israfael. Water types like it were common on the island he called home, and he was not unused to seeing Buizels before. However, he had never seen a pokemon so malnuturished, and was happy to see Israfael take such a quick liking to her. It would give the older Furret a chance to focus his energy on something. The other newcomer looked a lot like Israfael, except for the coloration-and the fact that she had two eyes. She also seemed to know Saiki. An old friend, perhaps? "Welcome to the team." He spoke to both newcomers.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:51 am

Post 23

Mansion Basement | Noon

As the two older dragons had been searching the basement for its contents, it seemed every little rodent that had been hiding was coming out in droves for them. While the group that consisted mostly of dragons did indeed radiate power -and therefore safety-, Drecht found it exceedingly odd that they had come across so many survivors that were alive and healthy in such a short time frame when he had been living in the volcano in solitude for a month. Still, even if the company was high-pitched and vexing, it was still company...

At this point, he wasn't quite sure which he favored.

Drecht turned back to the numerous newcomers, all introducing themselves to each other like some ball or social event. He frowned; this was a little dire of a situation to simply be announcing yourself. Maybe these other survivors had gotten lax in their race for living. Still, it was rude to ignore new company, despite stupidity. "Drecht," he offered, turning back to the task at hand. Drago seemed content enough to socialize, but the vast unknown darkness before them was a little more important for the golden dragon. "Now that we've all introduced ourselves, can we be off?" His eyes went to the furret, who was also oddly colored. Fancy that. "Your domain, eh? Would you mind telling us a bit about it, then? Any food?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:35 pm

| Cinnabar Island // Noon |
    Israfael 20 // Anima 2

~Israfael~

My lips curled into a smile, seeing the cute little face of the Buizel. I saw Saiki slither up, looking down to the little Buizel like I was.

"Now who's this little one? Does she have a name?"

Anima looked up to the Dragonair, then she looked to me with those big eyes. I looked to Saiki with a smile.
    "Her name is Anima~" I said rather happily, seeing Anima smile excitedly at me. She seemed to have the brightest smile now.... And I find myself to be happier too. Maybe finding each other was good for both of us. She didn't seem to have anyone either.... Before she found me, at least. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a dash of pink. I lurched my head forward and around Saiki, seeing one of my own kin on a tall rock on the other side of the clearing. Quite a pretty creature....

"My fellow survivors! Welcome to my domain!"

I felt my ears flick, slightly going back. Your domain...?

"Name's Belladonna, remember that, or I'll crush you~"

This was... an odd Furret. "Hello, Belladona." I said, giving her a small smile. Might as well keep it cool. As I waited for her response, I looked to the others. The dragons seemed to be quickly making their way into the building. I slowly got up, starting to walk that way too. It was a good thing we had these powerful dragons. But then again, I could always defend myself if needed be. I glanced back up to the other Furret again, her fur gleaming pink and her bow stunning and shiny. Anima talked to me.
    "Hey Daddy, where are we going?"
    "We're going into this building to have a place to rest." I said to her.
    "Oh! I love new places!" I already loved this little girl.

~Anima~

I looked to daddy as he smiled at me. I mean... he must be my Daddy. He was the only one who had actually found me and cared for me. I'm glad he gave me a cool name. I love my new name he gave me. I saw this big black snake thing suddenly lean towards me. I was a bit afraid, but then it looked really nice and cool. It talked to Daddy.

"Now who's this little one? Does she have a name?"

I looked to Daddy. I didn't know what to do. But he told her for me.
    "Her name is Anima~" It sounds so pretty when he says my name. I smiled at him in thanks, but also in the fact that this black snake seemed to like me. I then saw as Daddy had looked towards this one rock. I didn't notice until the other pokemon spoke up.

"My fellow survivors! Welcome to my domain!"

Wow! She was so pretty! Pink, soft fur and with a pink ribbon! Does she really know this place? Maybe she could get us something to eat!

"Name's Belladonna, remember that, or I'll crush you~"

I gulped. I didn't wanna be crushed by her. I made sure to remember her name, say it over in my head. Belladona, Belladona, Bella.... I looked to her again. I wanted to be pretty like her.... I looked down to my paw.... I looked to the others. Maybe what I was only had one paw.... Maybe my um... the pokemon that looked like me looked just like me. It is kind of weird to be the only one with one paw though. But I guess it makes me special! I had noticed the dragons then. So many lizard pokemon with wings! Wings.... I wish I had wings. They'd be so fun! All I have is my tails... that don't work so well.... Oh well. They're soft and pretty, they don't have to really work...! I felt Daddy start to walk towards where the dragons were, the big building of where they were.
    "Hey Daddy, where are we going?"
    "We're going into this building to have a place to rest." A new place? I got so excited!
    "Oh! I love new places!" I looked to the others around me from my Daddy's back. All of these pokemon were now my friends.... My family!

-----
    (OoC: Going to use first person for these guys a lot. ^^ I hope you actually liked the taste of Anima's personality. ;3 Redundant little 5 year old POV writing ftw)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:13 am

Saiki/Belladonna - Cinnabar Island || Morning
    - -- -7 || 2- -- -

"Her name is Anima~" Rafa replied, sounding awfully cheery. He must feel like a father, quite understandable. But as soon as the Furret finished speaking, a pink one soon jumped down from who-knows-where and immediately introduced herself as; 'Belladonna'. Saiki felt her jaw drop as soon as the Furret appeared, what kind of entrance was that?! Nonetheless she shook her head, clearing her throat as she also welcomed the Furret into the team. It was strange really, how the Furret also shared the same name and even the same bow as the young Sentret that the Dragonair had once met in her times as a pampered Dragon!

The Shiny Furret felt pride surge through her as she smelled victory. She had caught everyone's attention, even her idol, Saiki! Butterfrees fluttered in her chest "Hello, Belladonna." Another Furret greeted Bella, the Long Body Pokemon feeling her smile disappear as she rose a brow. She fixed her gaze at the scarred Furret, giving a snort. But before she could say anything, the small Buizel perked up, "Hey Daddy, where are we going?" The Furret gave a smile, a devious one, so this Furret was a father? Now this would be fun to mess with... "We're going into this building to have a place to rest." He responded to the kid, Belladonna was ready to give him a questioning look, now how the fuck did he know she lived in a building? Guess they were smarter than they looked... "Oh! I love new places!"

Once again, Bella was cut off before she even began, "Your domain, eh? Would you mind telling us a bit about it, then? Any food?" She cleared her throat, standing up straight as she faced the shiny Salamance, giving a smile -- one that seems more like a con than an honest smile -- and replying quite happily, "Well all depends on your appetite, but there's some human food inside the house. I also have this huge berry storage inside in case I couldn't find any more of the human food. We'll head to the building first, yes?" She turned to Saiki, giving a nod, this time, a sincere smile, "It's also nice seeing you again Saiki..."

The Firefly-like Dragonair felt blood rush up to her face, thankfully, she only blushed just a bit. She narrowed her eyes, avoiding eye contact, "It's a pleasure meeting you again Bella, I see that you kept the bow I gifted as well." The Furret looked shocked, replying with her paw on her chest as if offended, "Of course I took great care of it!"

The Long Body Pokemon immediately climbed up some rubble, turning over to the group with a defiant expression, "Anyways, let's go. Just follow my lead alright? If you get lost, I'm not going back for your sorry ass."

Last edited by Alice on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Cinnabar Island//Morning
    [5]

All the other pokemon gave Jupiter there name, though the cat still didn't, he was starting to believe that it hated him for some reason, which was pointless as he had only just met it. He seemed to have been forgotten for a brief moment as the others introduced themselves to the newer pokemon.

Jupiter soon heard the mention of food, and her perked up. "Food?" He said as he walked over to stand next to the others. He hadn't eaten in who knows how long, and he was starving. "You said food right?" He asked as he began to follow the pink Furret.
    Meloetta
    Meloetta

Post by Meloetta Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 pm

[Ooc: skip :') I have noticed that a bunch of Pokemon have just been recently introduced haha, I'll wait till next post to make my appearance VuV]
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Cinnabar Island | Morning (21)

This pink Furret was quite... hyper. Drago was unused to the sort of behavior, not with his current companions. Considering they've had at least one, probably three, deaths in the past hour, a Legend come and gone, an epiphany, an evolution, and several death threats, it was no wonder that the average mood was low. One thing confused Drago, however. "How did this building survive?" He inquired softly. The entire island had been demolished by the volcano they had recently taken shelter in. Had some buildings actually survived, and how had he missed it when he was flying around the island? Regardless, they needed the food. He would follow the Furrett for now, until given reason to do otherwise.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:38 am

Post 24

Mansion Basement | Noon

A frown creased the golden dragon's face as he followed his fellow shiny dragon, inspecting the basement of whatever building once stood here. It was true that it was a miracle the basement had survived in the first place, but Drecht really couldn't figure how. The support beams within the basement were few and far between, and the room itself seemed cavernous. The others' voices bounced off walls that hid in the dark, assurring Drecht of the large size of the room. "How did this building survive?" Drago muttered, which Drecht let out a soft snort to rid his nostrils of dust.

"...With a lot of luck, it seems," he muttered, his eyes trailing back to the conglomeration of pokemon that had gathered. He was shocked the barren island had proven to house so many survivors, especially all down in the dark of the basement. Like rats in a ship. He frowned, then looked back to Drago. "How on Earth are we supposed to manage such a gargantuan group such as this?" he muttered, returning his gaze to the group. Three or four in a group was fine, but there were at least eight here, proving more of a clan than a mere group. While the furret spoke of food, Drecht doubted there was enough for even he and Drago to eat their fill. Still, he followed, keeping his horned head low to avoid the low ceilings.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:54 pm

(OoC: Skip please. I might make this into a post, but for right now I'm skipping. I have no motivation to post right now....)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 pm

- -- -8 || 3- -- -

The Dragonair floated up as she followed Belladonna, not even wanting to bother touching the ground [Honestly, it looks painful to slither on such sharp rocks, she didn't want to deal with wounds at the moment]. Of course, many of the Pokemon asked the Shiny Furret several questions concerning the area; "How did this building survive?" asked Drago, Belladonna frowned as she avoided a couple of sharp rocks, "I don't exactly know, I just came here from the sky maybe a week ago...?" She shook her head, not wanting to remember such a horrid past. Belladonna VS the hugeass bird, oh Arceus what a wonderful thing to reminiscent over, "But rest assured, the Volcano won't kill us, we're not exactly in it, we're just underground and near the place I suppose. Sometimes there's a sudden rush of heat while you're in here."

Saiki cleared her throat, cutting into the conversation, "Sounds reasonable enough," She said, narrowing her eyes, "I know Belladonna doesn't lie, but what are we going to do once we satisfy our hunger?" Earlier she had felt a spark go on inside of her as Drago asked the Furret a question, what was going on with the poor Dragonair? She must be sick or something... No... Realization struck her like a lightning bolt; She did not trust Drago. It was a horrifying idea not to trust someone, especially as kind! Perhaps Saiki's gut is just having a bad feeling? It could be the sickness getting to her... Not impossible. She didn't trust the Dragon, and that was it. Strangely, she trusted the Salamance and the - "Wait a moment, where did the Persian go?" She asked, rising a brow to the area behind her, she was sure that he came along with them to the cave.

The Furret paused, the building now in their view and a couple of feet away, she glanced over at Saiki, then over at the spot where the Persian once was, "Didn't he say he found it boring?" She flicked her ear, turning back her gaze over to the shattered remains of a house, "Could be just me hearing things, but ehhh..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Cinnabar Island|Morning
    (1)

Red eyes flickered in the rising light as they watched with calculating interest. As the invaders finally dared to barge into one of the resident's homes, Anastasia found herself moving to go after them. She had been watching them for a while now, keeping her vigil at Fenix's home until it was necessary to leave her post. Invaders certainly seemed necessary. While they had been up the mountain she had wanted to go after them, as they had been so near the Gym, but even she knew there was nothing left for her there. No one had come out of the volcano in months, they had all perished in the initial raids. But the mansion...

Finally fed up with just watching Anastasia leapt with catlike grace from the roof of the house to the roof next door. Two more leaps and she was atop the Mansion itself, peering over the edge to watch them head inside the basement. Not only were they uninvited, they broke the door! How rude! Eye twitching in irritation the guardian of Cinnabar jumped off the roof, claws digging into the wall as she slid down to the ground. When she reached the old basement door she crept inside to catch up to the intruders.

It took only moments to track them, as they weren't exactly the quietest of creatures, and kept to the shadows to stay out of sight. There were three large dragons and a few smaller creatures with them, all having their own conversations. She had gathered that they were a group of survivors but that was no reason for them to go on a looting spree. When the people came back they would want their things, when Fenix or her grandfather Blaine came back they would want to know that Anastasia had done her duty in protecting the island. "How did this building survive?" The other large dragon mentioned that they wouldn't have done it without a lot of luck, and how fortunate for the island that had been true.

"Luck indeed, dragon, for it was because of me they all survived." Finally ready, the Disaster Pokemon stepped out of the shadows to reveal herself to the group. "I was the one who warned them about the eruption and most of the lava flow was able to be redirected in time. Though not all of the island was saved, several hundred lives had me to thank." Her stance was firm, proud, and almost regal as she stood before the gathering waiting their reaction. "But what of you then? Be you vultures? Scavengers, on the hunt for easy prey? Or simply wanderers lost on this tiny island of mine? Tell me."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 am

Post 25

Mansion Basement | Noon

As he waited for Drago's answer, Drecht was caught listening to the others murmur amongst themselves. The furret and dragonair were continuing the conversation of the building, remarking how heat would sometimes seep in from the volcano. Strange. Drecht recalled the rest of the island for a moment, studying the memories with a critical eye. This place must have been destroyed by the volcano, not the infected. Could one of them have triggered the sleeping beast? Did a pokemon, other than a Legend, have that kind of power? The thought made him frown, as did the remark on where Boss had fun off to. "...Probably to go looking for his Master..." he grumbled, disheartened that his bantering partner was gone.

Another voice, a smooth, feminine one then rang out, causing the great golden dragon to turn in her direction, wings flared and flamethrower building. When he spotted the snow white pelt of an absol, his apprehension grew; in Hoenn, it was well-known what these pokemon were capable of. "Luck indeed, dragon, for it was because of me they all survived," she stated, coming closer. "I was the one who warned them about the eruption and most of the lava flow was able to be redirected in time. Though not all of the island was saved, several hundred lives had me to thank." Her demeanor was stern, confident, and looked to them as a higher power intruding on her lands. Brilliant. Another haughty pokemon. "But what of you then? Be you vultures? Scavengers, on the hunt for easy prey? Or simply wanderers lost on this tiny island of mine? Tell me."

"Island of yours?" Drecht asked, golden eyes narrowing. "In this new world, it's difficult to keep one's territory, especially when the undead have no mind for it and drive others into boundaries." Still, she seemed an interesting sort, and seeing as how Drago was sure to want to keep this one as well -since he and the others assumed surviving the End Days meant adopting every stray like a pound- so perhaps he should be more civil. He cleared his throat, stepping forward a little. "...However, it's rude to leave questions unanswered. 'Wanderers' would be closest, but I myself have been making the inactive volcano my home for the past several months." He looked her over a it, then tilted his head. "Do you have a name, Madame?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:09 am

- -- -9 || 4- -- -

"Luck indeed, dragon, for it was because of me they all survived." A voice called out of the blue, Saiki and Belladonna looked around wildly, until an Absol came from the shadows, "I was the one who warned them about the eruption and most of the lava flow was able to be redirected in time. Though not all of the island was saved, several hundred lives had me to thank." Okay, show-off, Belladonna creased her brows as the corner of lips curled to a frown. What a prideful Pokemon. "But what of you then? Be you vultures? Scavengers, on the hunt for easy prey? Or simply wanderers lost on this tiny island of mine? Tell me." Nonetheless, the Furret cleared her throat... before getting interrupted, "Island of yours? In this new world, it's difficult to keep one's territory, especially when the undead have no mind for it and drive others into boundaries." Okay, you know what, fuck you guys, the Pink Long Pokemon doesn't remember seeing her in her little home, nor does she remember an Absol ever being around. Hell, where was the scent? "...However, it's rude to leave questions unanswered. 'Wanderers' would be closest, but I myself have been making the inactive volcano my home for the past several months. Do you have a name, Madame?"

"I deeply apologize for 'butting' into the conversation," Saiki began, Belladonna wanted to flip several fucking tables. Alright, no chance to talk for her. "But if you were at this island the whole entire time, how is that you and Belladonna are not acquainted?" Oh my fucking Arceus, FINALLY did someone notice that.

Saiki was quite curious on why the Absol had not noticed the Furret, they didn't look familiar with each other one bit, nor did Belladonna show any fondness for the Disaster Pokemon. The Divine Pokemon felt several questions arise, her curiosity nearly reaching its peak. How much she despised her love for knowledge. She pushed the thought away, introducing herself as the Salamance did say himself it would be rude to not do so; "The name is Saiki by the way." She dipped her head, nearly feeling her scales jump as the Furret decided to speak.

Belladonna raised her head at the Absol, her voice loud and clear as it echoed throughout the small cave, "I'm Belladonna!" Her tone made it sound like she was issuing a challenge, but what kind? One that is to go; 'Nope, this is my territory bitch.' or one that is to go; 'Nope, this is my fucking attention ring bitch.' Either way, Belladonna was already convinced that the Absol was around to steal what the Furret had.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:32 am

Cinnabar Island|Morning
    (2)

Anastasia was confused by their rather curt, one even a little violent, replies. She had lived on this island nearly her entire life, she belonged to the island's Gym Leader, the granddaughter of Blaine, any native knew her. Though the golden dragon's words hit home the most, for if he had been living there for months then that meant her worst fears were true. "You may call me Anastasia. But please dragon, I beg of you, if you lived in the volcano then surely you saw the Gym. Was there...was there anyone left within? I have been unable to reach it without Cathal." Her words were even, but the pain threatening to overwhelm her at the possible answer shone through her eyes clear as the morning sun.

"But if you were at this island the whole entire time, how is that you and Belladonna are not acquainted?" Anya turned her head to acknowledge the oddly colored dragon as she spoke of her companion. "If she was not associated with the Gym Leader here, Miss, or is not native to the island the she would not know of me nor I of her. I have been this island's guardian for years, ever since my Gym Leader brought me here as a child." Why was the small furry thing acting so rashly? It was almost as if she were declaring Anya an intruder when it was they who broke into the mansion. "I still wonder why you all have broken into the mansion. What is it you seek here that does not lay elsewhere?"

((OOC: Alice I just cannot figure out your characters' text colors! lol. In every team I just bold you.))
    Meloetta
    Meloetta

Post by Meloetta Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Cinnabar Island *~* Morning

It was surprisingly how fast it took Meloetta to arrive to the barren landscape of Cinnabar Island. The place gave her shudders, and she felt -- once again -- another Legend presence one here. It made her all bubbly, so perhaps Mew? Mew was a sweet Pokemon, but the Legend of Music has obviously never seen the Ancestor of all Pokemon in years. Very long years at that. Nonetheless she gazed around, only to find sand whipping against the soft wind. Meloetta felt disappointment wash over her, was Mew really here? If so, there must be survivors around right?... She frowned, meeting survivors in a span of two days? It seemed impossible.

The sand crunched softly under her small feet as she inspected the area, her eyes mostly focusing on the sky for any sight of Mew. There's nothing here, everything was just a simple desert that was destroyed long ago by a volcano. Now that the Legend thought about it, what was the point of coming her-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The Normal/Psychic duel-type felt her leg bump into something metal causing her to trip and fall flat on her face inside some deep cave. In the process, she made rocks fall down, holing up the cave opening. Great, how many rocks is she going to knock down today? She rubbed her head softly, feeling a bruise come on; "Owww..." She flinched, she hasn't felt pain in forever, it's surprisingly how delicate the legend was compared to motherfucking Suicune. Ah yes, Suicune was one of the strongest legends, not counting Ho-Oh and Lugia of course.

She felt a frown crease upon her face, she wished to see them all again soon. Meloetta got up, dusting off the dirt that came upon her as she stared ahead. There was no light, but there were voices. And one thing's for sure, they head the Legend... Of course, they wouldn't think Meloetta is a legend. She's not that famous thank Arceus she isn't, but perhaps she can ask them around if they had seen a legend around [besides her of course]. The Legend of Music walked ahead slowly, her green hair flowing behind her, "Hello, is anyone here?" She called out. Oh no shit there's others here. Unless she's hallucinating, then... well, she's pretty much screwed over.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Cinnabar Island | Noon (Just sayin', been Noon for a while. XD) [22]

Drecht brought up an important question. With this many, they needed to figure out a system. For sure, Drecht and Drago would be unable to eat very much, or risk depleting any supply they found. Oh... What Drago wouldn't do for a nicely cooked Remoraid right about now... Regardless... "With a group this big..." He didn't like having to be the one to say it, but it needed to be said. Keeping his voice low for Drecht's ears alone, he continued. "We have to pick a leader. Confusing leadership will only cause problems in emergency situations. Think on it." Drago trusted Drecht's opinion, and would be comfortable letting him lead. However, there were parts of the large dragon's personality that worried him, mainly that he made continuous threats to eat some of the others. Regardless, he would deal with it if and when it came up.

While Bella was talking, Drago couldn't help but roll his eyes slightly. For all her talk, the pink Furret had only been here about a week. Even Drecht had been her longer than that. He paid little mind to the dissapearance of the cat- he never really had liked him, after all. If he went off on his own to get himself killed, that was his problem. The newcomer- another mouth to feed...[i] contained most of his attention. It appeared she really knew her way around the island. Her question, however, caused Drago to shake his head sadly. "I'm afraid there was little left on the inside when we were down there, not long ago." Still. On the [i]inside of the volcano? That was rather dangerous.

Another sound not far away echoed around him. Someone was approaching them. Just because it called out, however, didn't necissarily make it friendly. Making his voice as loud as he could, he called out: "Who approaches?" The stronger and more formal it sounded, the intimidating it would sound. He hoped.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:38 am

Post 26

Mansion Basement | Noon

Finally, Drago came close to murmur a reply to Drecht's earlier inquiries. It wasn't like he'd asked something trivial; after all, the grave tone in the green dragon's voice even when so low of a volume was enough to make the golden dragon pause. With a group this big..." he began reluctantly, "we have to pick a leader. Confusing leadership will only cause problems in emergency situations. Think on it."

The golden dragon's brow quirked. He was not taking the leadership role? Odd. He seemed to have been the one to band the small group together, and had not hesitated on the battlefield. Still, Drecht had been born to lead his clan before the damned Hydreigon had destroyed it... Leadership was not something foreign. Still he merely nodded, indicating they would continue the conversation later. His attention was diverted to the absol, Anastasia, as she disputed the ferret's claim on the island. It got a small chuckle, but her pleas, her inquiries for the volcano's state worried him. Had there... been something there before?

"...But please dragon, I beg of you, if you lived in the volcano then surely you saw the Gym. Was there...was there anyone left within? I have been unable to reach it without Cathal." Cathal? Drecht couldn't say he could follow, but assuming him her pair of wings, he shook his head.

"...I'm sorry, Madame," he began. "There's nothing there but the volcano." Saiki asked another question, which only left the absol merely shrugging and extending an "I don't know". The latter then turned to the rest of them.

"I still wonder why you all have broken into the mansion. What is it you seek here that does not lay elsewhere?" Drecht was about to answer when Drago called out into the darkness, asking who approached. His senses on high alert, Drecht sniffed and listened for any signs, as his eyes couldn't pick out anything from the void before them.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 am

- -- -10 || 5- -- -

Saiki felt herself doze off as she glanced off to the side, everyone turned their attention to the sound of crumbling rocks in the distance. The Dragonair didn't get much sleep throughout the days, she felt her eyes go droopy. The Firefly-like snake simply closed her eyes while standing, it's not that the conversation was boring, more like she just lacked sleep, and needed... more... rest...

The Furret glanced at her Dragonair friend as the conversation continued, falling asleep when she gets her answer? Alright... she must be really tired. Belladonna ignored the Absol's questions upon why they were here. Though the Long Body Pokemon was only there due to getting dropped in this place by some vulture. Nonetheless, she heard banging above the basement, rising her brow. Were there others here? Undead? She absentmindedly raced up the broken stairs in order to satisfy her curiousity. Only to find the same motherfucking vulture staring right back at her with its beady red eyes.

She screamed as the vulture grabbed her body before she could get down the steps, begging the Pokemon below to hear her. But it was too late, the vulture flew through the broken walls and out of the place, leaving a screech echoing behind.

Saiki -- on the otherhand -- immediately awoke hearing Belladonna, feeling her snout scrunch up in irritation. The Dragonair flew up the steps to find her friend caught by the Unova Pokemon, flying straight after it and losing sight of the group that once taken care of her.

[Ooc: Crappy leaving post ;; I'm sorry, but Saiki and Belladonna's personalities I cannot handle. I honestly dunno where the hell they went off to, but I made it vague asfasf]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:37 am

((I don't know what to have Jupiter do, so please skip while I read through the posts to catch up ono ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am