Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+31
Abysswalker
Azelf
Mew
Duma
Requiem
Dazey
Dandelion
Snitch
Jay
Moon Moon
Storm
Victini
Kaze
Giratina
Zapdos
Starbits
RhysandNight
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Negative10
Honchkrow
Zekrom
Silverishness
Fox
Catalyst
Drago
renegade
Articuno
Min
Lugia
Suicune
35 posters

Team Alteration- Team Switching

Anonymous

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm

I would like to move Drageon the sceptile, from the Fortree team, Hoenn to my open save on the phenac team, in orre.

Drageon
    https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t766-drageon-the-sceptile-fortree-team-hoenn
    Anonymous

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 pm

I'd like to move Lilli the Petilil from Floaroma Team, Sinnoh to Chargestone Team, Unova.

Lilli: https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t1768-lilli-the-baby-petilil-sinnoh-floaroma
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:45 pm

The move of Drageon the sceptile from Fortree Team, Hoenn to Phenac Team, Orre has been accepted. Please post your final response in Fortree Team in the next cycle. Once done, your place in Phenac Team will be after Neoven8tr's Leon. You now have 2 free team switches remaining.

The move of Lilli the petilil from Floaroma Team, Sinnoh to Chargestone Team, Unova has been accepted as characters that are in the works (other than those that have reserved spots) have not yet been approved. Please post your final response in Floaroma Team. Once done, you will be moved to Chargestone Team (exact place to be determined depending on whether or not other reserved characters become active before the move is completed). You now have 2 free team switches remaining.

I apologize for the delay. I appreciate the patience of both of you.

Also, all profiles should now reflect the amount of team switches they have used. I just realized that I am able to edit profiles in that manner.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 3 644

"It is your will that shall bring your ideal to life."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:38 am

I would like Duskfang to move from Hoenn Floaters to Verdanturf team please :'D https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t1995-duskfang-the-infected-mightyena-hoenn-floater
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 am

The move of Duskfang the mightyena from the Hoenn Floaters to Verandurf Team, Hoenn has been accepted. And quite a painless move that is seeing you happen to already be floating there. You still come after Tunder the granbull in the posting cycle, and you have 2 free switches remaining.

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 pm

I would like to make Drowned the Undead Swampert into a Hoenn Floater, please. [He is currently in the PYRE Team.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:51 pm

I would like to replace Cathal the Undead Charizard in Under Team, Orre, with a new character, Adere the Sorrowful Houndoom.

And I want to make Cathal into a Hoenn floater, if I can.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 pm

I wish to switch Fala and Ra in Phenac/Orre to Pyrite/Orre, please!

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 3 4j0L6
    Honchkrow
    Honchkrow
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Honchkrow Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:21 am

I approve both floater applications.

[center]Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 3 18oq4g
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:01 pm

PhoenixVelshaine and Anathema, your requests are approved.

Not sure if I need to edit the profiles/ team sheets themselves; I'm simply approving something that's been sitting here a while.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 3 Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:21 am

All right, I've editied everything I needed to regarding Lute's, Phoenix's and Anathema's requests. :) Remember to leave your peaving posts in each team before switching.

Lugia
    Admin

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 am

I'd like to make Flame the Infernape a Unova floater please and thank you.

https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t489-flame-the-infected-hero-infernapeunova-floater

I'd also like to move Blade the Treecko from Mountain to Icirrus, once Maka is approved please and thank you.

https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t2147-blade-the-lonely-treeckomountain-johto
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Ciana- done. You have two free switches left, so I just credited you one instead of having to go back and refund the points XD Don't forget to leave a goodbye post.

Moon- Your floater request is done. Please remember to put the link to the team they're in; you already changed the title, so I had to hunt for the team he was in. The switch needs to wait until Mewtwo approves your profile, though.

Lugia
    Admin

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 am

Sorry Lugia.

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

May I move Marvin the Stunky from Phenac, Orre, to Opelucid, Unova?
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:24 am

Negative, your move has been approved. Remember to make your last post on your previous team. You have 2 free switches left.

Lugia
    Admin

Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 pm

I would like to move Delia to be a Sinnoh Floater and then have Judas replace her in Under, please. Thank you!

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 3 PCP637Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 3 635Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 3 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Delia moved to Floaters. I'll approve the other half of the switch when Mewtwo officially approves your character. Don't forget to leave your last post on your team.

Lugia
    Admin

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm

I'd like to switch Kaiden the Ridiculously Huge Arcanine from Celadon Team, Kanto into Acuity Team, Sinnoh. There he will be joining his sister Adara as a dual profile.
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 pm

I apologize for the bit of a wait here, Phoenix, though I would again like to extend my gratitude to Lugia for taking over this position in my absence.

Also, I appreciate the links in your request! Makes my job all the bit easier!

Anyways, the move of Kaiden the Arcanine from Celadon Team, Kanto to Acuity Team, Sinnoh is approved! Please make sure to respond with a leaving post in Celadon on your next turn and ensure that Kaiden and Adara are approved as a dual profile before posting in Acuity. Also note that this is your final free team switch according to your profile. Any additional ones will have to be purchased in the EJ shop.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Thank you! And thanks for letting me know. I have one more person I need to switch at a later point so now I know I need to purchase it!

You're the best! ((and no worries on the wait, I know how it goes ^_^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:21 pm

I'd like to move Shiloh from Under Team to Pyre team please~
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 am

I would like to move Hawthorne the Cacturne from Mount Coronet in Sinnoh to Lilycove in Hoenn.
    Thank you in advance.

Last edited by NightmaresEmber on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zekrom Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:13 pm

The move of Shiloh the infected Lopunny from Under Team, Orre to Pyre Team, Hoenn has been approved! Please make sure to respond with a closing post on your next turn before transferring to the Pyre Team. Your turn will be after Ciallmhar, or if he is taken out of the team before then, after Pierce. You have one free team switch remaining.

The move of Hawthorne the Cacturne from Coronet Team, Sinnoh to Lilycove Team, Hoenn has also been approved! Please respond with a closing post on your next turn, and ensure that Hawthorne is accepted as a solo profile before completing your move to Lilycove. You will be posting after Serenity once your move is complete. You have two free team switches remaining.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 am