Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+31
Abysswalker
Azelf
Mew
Duma
Requiem
Dazey
Dandelion
Snitch
Jay
Moon Moon
Storm
Victini
Kaze
Giratina
Zapdos
Starbits
RhysandNight
Nightfall
SkeletonCupcake
Negative10
Honchkrow
Zekrom
Silverishness
Fox
Catalyst
Drago
renegade
Articuno
Min
Lugia
Suicune
35 posters

Team Alteration- Team Switching

Giratina
    Giratina

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 6 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Giratina Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Drago- It's done. Please remember to post a leaving post.

Alice- Please remember to post a leaving post. Mind you, you are out of free switches now.
    Anonymous

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 6 Empty Re: Team Alteration- Team Switching

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 pm

I would like to switch Aryea from Outskirt Stand, Orre to Snowpoint, Sinnoh. I will be separating her profile from Rakuen's.

https://www.epidemicjohto.com/t2717-aryea-the-umbreon-and-rakuen-the-pidgeot-outskirt-stand-orre-team-leader
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Your switch has been approved.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:26 pm

I would like to switch Akira the Skorupi of Phenac Team into the Marsh Team and also I wound like to move Diamond Dust the Glaceon into the Lilycove Team
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Both are done but seeing how Diamond Dust was not ever put into Lostlorn, it is not a team switch but I have moved her for you. Please fix her broken image, post here when you have done so, and I will add her to the team.

Also, don't forget Akira's leaving post from Phenac.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Leaving post has been made and I have tried to correct the broken image problem. Is it now functioning?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Please ignore this request.

Last edited by Radiohead97 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 pm

I would like to switch Harley to Shadow team in Orre. He is going to be a dual with Luzine.

Team Alteration- Team Switching - Page 6 I61jEL3
    Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 am

I would like to switch Rue of Ilex Team with the characters Maria and Harry please~
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Tails, your switch has been approved and gone through so Harley is now on the team. Please don't forget his leaving post.

Alice your switch has been approved. Please post here when Maria and Harry are approved by Mewtwo.

Edit: Kaze, Diamond Dust is now in the Lilycove team.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:14 pm

I would like to move Richard the Houndoom from Castle, Unova to Libra, Orre.
    Thanks. c:
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:58 am

Fix your broken image and I will switch him for you(:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 pm

The image should be fixed now, at least, it shows up on my browser. c:
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Alright dear your switch has been approved and I have moved your character to the Libra team. Keep in mind that you need to make a leaving post and that this switch was your last free switch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:57 am

I'd like to move Ciel and Sebastian of SS Anne, Kanto to Pallet, Kanto please~

Purchase can be found Here

[On that note: Thank you so much Drago! I'll try to repay you somehow >.<]
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Sorry about the delay my dear. You're switch has been approved and taken care of. Please don't forget to make a leaving post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 am

Thank you Giratina~ I made my leaving post :')

Oh and on the side note, from my last Team switch, Maria and Harry have been approved by Mewtwo, and I have made my leaving post in Ilex for Rue.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 am

No you would not need a leaving post but they will still be in the team for now until Tanguy is approved. Post here when Mewtwo approves of him and I will switch him in for you if an admin doesn't already.
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 pm

I have moved him for you(:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:18 am

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIII- I hate changing my mind B[ I can't make it up for shit. But since I have a Team Switch available, please move Maria and Harry of Ilex Team to Blackthorne Team please. I apologize greatly for all the troubles @_______@;; They never entered Ilex, so no leaving post is needed. [Blackthorne should be open as Tails as moved Wolfe to inactivity and I have a save on there ^^; But I can wait until she makes her leaving post]
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Alright dear. I have moved them for you(: No worries it was no trouble~
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 pm

I would like to move Calypso from Outskirt Team to Cherrygrove Team, please. (◡‿◡✿)

I'd like to ask a question as well; Outskirt team is actually rather slow. It could take a while to make Calypso's leaving post, so what if my save on Cherrygrove expires before then, or it becomes my turn in that team before I am able to make a leaving post in Outskirt? :? I heard Cherrygrove is a bit slow too, but want to ask just in case because I'm a paranoid little bean. |D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 am