Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Gliscor
Bisharp
Beedrill
Suicune
Avalanche
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

(ACE) The RELIC Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The RELIC Team  - Page 7 Empty Re: (ACE) The RELIC Team

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Agate pokecenter
    (4)

Soon Jared emerged from the pokecenter, which helped calm Dream's nerves. He had become nervous when the group took there time getting out.
    Dream! See anything? Any undead headed this way? Jared asked.
    All clear as far as I can see! Dream replied.
    He double checked their surroundings. Then he saw a little green bug streak out of the pokecenter, but before he could react it vanished into a cave.
    guess we'll hold watch until the rest come outside, huh? Jared shouted up. making Dream smile.
    Seems like it! Thanks for the help! Dream said happily.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pokemon Center, Midday ((4))

Deadpool smirked and idly inhaled the cloud of smoke.

"Your breath wreaks of cooked flesh...intriguing."

Something caught his attention though. He smelled death.... and Hypno blood? Interesting... What sort of House of Horrors had he entered. His claws came up, and he raked his face with his left claws gently as he leaned against the Center, smiling contentedly. What Deadpool wanted was real food.

"What I long for is a home-cooked meal. The kind a mother would cook.... not like I ever knew that feeling. I want Steak. Steak cooked Rare, with a Baked Potato, with some butter and salt, because I like the flavor crisp, and finally.... a glass of Chery Wine. Nothing tastes quite as exquisite as Cherry Wine."

Deadpool smiled, lost in the fantasy he had conjured up. However, it lacked what he desired most.... family, friends. People who didn't use him or want him for power. People who laughed at his off-brand humor and made him feel useful. Not that anyone here cared about what he wanted or needed. Everyone here was looking after everyone but him. The apathy he was receiving already was enough to make him angry, but he stuffed it down as he stepped closer to speak to the pretty little Espeon that the dog was so keen on him staying away from.

Deadpool could practically smell the hormones from the crazed canine outside.

He adopted a kinder tone as he spoke again to the Espeon.

"My name is Deadpool.... but Pool will do fine. Now tell me little miss.... what's your name?"

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed May 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| |Afternoon

The Spinarak had lept from her arms and skittered back into the Relic Cave, creating a protective barrier at the entrance. Glinyua could only hold a sad look on her face before sighing. It was understandable if others didn't want to be near her. But she couldn't help but feel just a bit... No, really depressed about it. However what she did was wrong, but at the time felt like it was the right thing to do.

..She did commit a murder, after all.

The Weavile was still dancing on her nerves, talking about how he wanted steak and cherry wine or some shit. She couldn't care less. Right now she was just a murderer standing there, doing nothing. For a while the Ariados stared at her own hands, before walking away. "I'll go and find some materials."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:02 am

Agate Pokemon Center| |Afternoon (33)

Sunshine watched as the little Spinarak jumped out of Glinyua's arms and ran off somewhere. She wanted to stop the little one but he was already gone. All she can do is hope that he will be safe for now until Glinyua or her go looking for him. She knew he would need to be found before it gets dark or the Spinarak will be in deep danger. She then watch as Jared puffed another soot ring at the Weavile before he left the building. Sunshine then heard Glinyua saying that she will go hunting for some materials which broke Sunshine's silence as she said, Glinyua don't beat yourself over what you did. You did it to protect us all right then there really isn't anything wrong with it and nothing can be done to undo it so let it go okay and as you hunt for those materials see if you can find where that little one went. It isn't safe for him to be out there alone. She then glance at the Weavile as he said, "My name is Deadpool.... but Pool will do fine. Now tell me little miss.... what's your name?" She realized that she was alone with the ice weasel, but she gave him a kind smile and said, My name is Sunshine and it's nice to meet you... she was a bit shy about using the shorten version of his name, but she decided to give it a try, ...Pool. She then gave him a another smile before she moved towards the door and added, I don't think we can find anything like that around here to eat so we will have to make do with any berries and other edible items we can find. She then nodded at him and motion for him to follow her while she headed out the door to join Jared.
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Fri May 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Relic Clearing|Afternoon(13)

Back to his old work he looked around, he grew a bit worried looking up, he was easy prey for any birds that made their way here. He climbed the trees, using them to create a large web dome of sorts. He thought of the Ariados whom less than a few minutes ago he referred to as his mother. He began to wonder if this was the best decision... He shrugged off that thought, it was too dangerous with them, this was his life. He sat on his relic watching the cave.

(OOC: even if you feel you can, don't come for at least another turn, I prepared a little something.)
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Thu May 17, 2012 11:04 pm

The Whimsicott is no longer in this team.

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 5:57 am

Agate Center, Afternoon ((5))

Deadpool idly strolled over to the door. When he attempted to open it, he noticed the door was jammed. It simply would be easier to go through the wall. However, which wall was the weakest? If he knocked the wrong one down the whole thing could come crashing to the ground... He looked up, and saw numbers on each of the walls.
    1,2...3,...and 4. Each one was in a different state of repair, leading him to belive this place was under renovation when the humans were still here. He gazed at wall number four, and smiled huge.

"Sunshine... it's time to break the fourth wall."

With a chuckle, he let his fists become icy, to the point they radiated frost, and then he proceeded to punch the wall, until he heard a cracking noise. A few chunks of stone fell out. With the wall nearly broken, he stepped back, and lunged at the wall, smashing through it with his fist, making a small hole. Large enough for him and Sunshine to get through, but nothing larger.

"Odd...and here I was thinking it was easy to break the fourth wall..."

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue May 22, 2012 1:11 am

[OOC: Skip.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Agate Center | Afternoon (34)

Sunshine watch as Deadpool tried to open the door but somehow it had become jammed. When she saw that it was jammed she began to look for another way out of the center. That is until she heard Deadpool say, "Sunshine... it's time to break the fourth wall." She wasn't sure on what to say or do so she just watched as Deadpool hit the wall several times until he finally formed a big enough hole for him and her to get out of her. She then heard him say, "Odd...and here I was thinking it was easy to break the fourth wall..." Sunshine smiled and gave a small giggle as she shook her head at how Deadpool was acting and said, It seems it was sturdy for a bit. You did a great job at creating an opening for us to get out Pool. She gave the Weavile a smile before she headed to the hole to exit the building so she could join the others. She was sure that Glinyua and perhaps Jared was worried but she knew they needed to find that little Spinarak before he gets into any trouble. She could understand how frighten the little guy was after watching what Glinyua did but the Ariados only did it to protect the rest of them from Quarrant's craziness.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Fri May 25, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Thu May 24, 2012 5:48 am

Relic Clearing|Afternoon(14)

Servous sat upon his relic until he heard a noise, a kind of panicked squeal. He looked and saw a caterpie, tangled in his web being zapped to death. he approached it ready for something to eat.
    If you kill it is it any better than the ariados the thought entering his head.
    This is different, he argued to himself, That was murder, this is food.
    Do you know that the 'monsters' you saw on the way here weren't doing it for food?
    At odds with himself he decided to cut loose the caterpie which quickly squirmed away. Frustrated at being indecisive he began making simply random webbing all over the clearing without rhyme or reason. I'm not like them,he tried to tell himself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Outside Agate Center | Afternoon (13)

Jared turned about observing the surrounding area of the Center. He had seen the tiny Spinarak scuttle furiously away from the center. He stayed where he was, worried for the others. He had to follow the kid, but it was best to wait for the others, lest he be ambushed by any enemies...
    He looked up at the center roof, and saw that Dream was now high in the sky, floating away.

HEY! Come back!

But Dream simply left, and as he floated, Jared spied a Fearow swoop behind him. It dripped with some dark substance, and he only watched it meet with the cotton ball Pokemon.

Crap! Dream!!

It was no use...he was gone...And as Jared turned back to his post, a crash startled him.

It was that strange Weavile, Deadpool...he had broken through the wall and was followed by Sunshine.He was talking amicably with her, and Jared didn't like it.

Nice of you to join me. You spent a lot of time in there, had fun? Well then Dream, our fluffy friend is gone...He he left and...

Jared's sudden anger was quieted by a sense of loss, just like that another member of their group was gone.

He stalked away and sat by a tree. He puffed out smoke pensively, just trying to think of what to do next...

(OOC: sorry for a long post, or is it? Ah anyway I'm back, and I wrote a little for Dream since he's just ...well gone IDK what happened but I can edit if there's no death? Ah I kind of left it, ambiguous? idk)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Agate, Evening ((6))

Deadpool sighed, and crawled out of the hole he made. He heard the dog talking, and making alot of noise with his idiotic yelling.

"Silence mutt! Unless you want us to get killed by the accursed dead...."

He smirked, and offered a hand to Sunshine.

"I do believe it is time to go... It's getting dark m'dear and I don't think night is the best time to be outside as of now...."

Deadpool had a flashback to Cipher. Vaguely, he could remember a Cipher base nearby Relic Cave, or, at leats he thought, an outpost with supplies. The Infected wouldn't be able to toxify them with disease, due to Cipher's love for security. It would take an agent of Cipher to get in. Thankfully for them... the assassin had the clearance. The sun was getting lower and lower in the sky, and he frowned. The Whimsicott had died. Not that he cared. He voiced his thoughts on the matter.

"It's good the fluffball's dead. He was dead weight, and I would've killed him myself if it weren't for that damned bird."

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Outside Agate Center | Afternoon (35)

Sunshine sighed softly as she heard Jared's call to Dream. She grew worried about the little fluff-ball and followed Deadpool out of the center but her eyes widen when she heard Jared saying, Nice of you to join me. You spent a lot of time in there, had fun? Well then Dream, our fluffy friend is gone...He he left and..." She was slightly hurt at his words and she knew they couldn't have been in the building for too long. She watch as Jared went to a tree while Deadpool said, "Silence mutt! Unless you want us to get killed by the accursed dead.... I do believe it is time to go... It's getting dark m'dear and I don't think night is the best time to be outside as of now.... It's good the fluffball's dead. He was dead weight, and I would've killed him myself if it weren't for that damned bird. Which caused her to look at the Weavile in shock. She couldn't find anything to say to him so she gave him a sad look before walking by him, after gently touching his claw with her tail, and went over to Jared as she said her voice showing her hurt at his earlier words, Jared, nothing happened we were stuck inside the building and Deadpool just help us escape from the building. She hoped that she was able to get Jared's attention but to be sure she gently touch him with her tail and said, Maybe Dream was able to get away where ever he went.
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Sat May 26, 2012 10:26 am

(what can I do? skip.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Outside Agate Center | Early Evening (14)

Jared heard every word the Weavile spat at him. He grew tense with anger, and he felt like burning down the tree he sat under. The smoke would relieve him after all, its sweet scent would calm him...

Then he felt Sunshine's touch and he turned to face her. She was hurt by his words, and he felt annoyance at the fact that he had lost his cool.

Ah Sunshine...No I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated...Ah I don't think Dream got away...But, and I hate to admit it... Deadpool is right, it may be for the best, he's done with this world now, done with all the crap we deal with. I think its time we head over towards the kid, he ran off, and I'm really worried...

Jared grunted as he got up, feeling the fatigue of the day on his shoulders. He spat some black colored spit into the ground and touched Sunshine with his shoulder to try and reassure her. He glared at Deadpool and bared his teeth a bit, in a smirk, but a fierce one.

Unless Deadpool over here would rather abandon him...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 11:17 am

Outside Agate Center, Early Evening ((7))

Deadpool laughed out loud.
    "I never met the kid.. though from what I interpret, he fled because... from the smell of things, the Ariados killed some poor loser. I could smell the blood in the air."

He smiled, and idly twirled a leaf that blew towards him on a breeze. With an idle chuckle, he jumped into the tree the dog was next to. Grinning sadistically, he hung from a branch upside down for a moment before landing behind Sunshine and the dog. Suddenly... something happened to his features. His smile vanished, and he grimaced as he got a glazed look in his eyes. Doctors call it Post Traumatic Stress... he calls it the screaming. Screaming. All the helpless people he had to kill... It made him fall over and cry.

"Screams... so..so dark... so very dark.. Metal.. cold... dark.. the screaming..."

He collapsed, slumping against the tree as he raked his face with his claws in an insane, frightening manner, drawing blood from his cheeks as he ranted under his breath nonstop. Deadpool shook, and his whole body twitched as he cried softly, still mumbling.

"It was so cold and dark... and they always scream... so dark..."

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Outside Agate|Early Evening (13)

(OoC: Continuing my post count from Slateport)

Carrie wasn't sure how long she was wandering for. All she knew was that she wasn't in Hoenn. That was good. The bruised Froslass wasn't really well liked back in Slateport, especially by Nalin. She no longer had the bloddy contest hall as a reminder of the hell she caused. She smiled, but soon after frowned in worry.

She looked at a reflection of herself and saw her same damaged self. Bruised, tired, and a crystal shattered. She heard some voices. She looked over and saw the group. It was an Espeon, a Houndoom, an Ariados walking on two legs, and a Weavile. But there was something wrong with the Weavile. He was clawing at his face and drawing blood from it. Avoiding eye contact with any of them, she moved forward, and revealed her presence to the group.

Looking down on the ground, she quietly said, "Um... hi. Do any of you know where we are by any chance?" She was silent until she finished her talking by introducing herself to the group. "Carrie, by the way..."

(OoC: So excited to be on the team, guys!)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:22 am

Agate Pokemon Center| |Afternoon

Glinyua, instead of doing what she originally said she would, say mournfully on the plush grass while gazing at the plants. Although overgrown, the nature was still beautiful. Tainted or not she envied it, being able to germinate and sprout from the dirt without a care in the world. But all flowers are stepped on eventually. Her thoughts only made the spider feel worse. How could she forgive herself? Murdering an innocent, breaking the trust. It felt so lonely being by herself... So very lonely.

The Ariados noticed a bruised Froslass float to the group. Poor thing. "Um... hi. Do any of you know where we are by any chance? Carrie, by the way..." Glinyua gave a gentle smile, trying to cover her distraught. "You're in Agate Village, of Orre. It's very nice to meet you, Carrie. I'm Glinyua." she paid no heed to the Weavile, obviously not being very fond of him. He could die in a joke and she wouldn't care... With that thought the spider was brought back to her previous wonders, about the murder she committed. It wasn't long before the big felt alien in her own body, hands foreign as if they were another's stitched on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Agate Pokemon Center| |Afternoon (36)

Ah Sunshine...No I'm sorry, I'm just frustrated...Ah I don't think Dream got away...But, and I hate to admit it... Deadpool is right, it may be for the best, he's done with this world now, done with all the crap we deal with. I think its time we head over towards the kid, he ran off, and I'm really worried... Sunshine heard Jared say and watch as he stood up and spit out black spit on the ground before she felt touch her with his shoulder before he showed his teeth at Deadpool into a smirk before he added Unless Deadpool over here would rather abandon him... She then looked at Deadpool as he laugh and said, "I never met the kid.. though from what I interpret, he fled because... from the smell of things, the Ariados killed some poor loser. I could smell the blood in the air." Sunshine lean close to Jared as she watch him and saw that he landed beside the two of them after he was in a tree but then his smile disappeared and began to claw at his face causing Sunshine to grow worried for him. She began to move away from Jared to check on Deadpool when she heard a female voice saying, "Um... hi. Do any of you know where we are by any chance?" She was silent until she finished her talking by introducing herself to the group. "Carrie, by the way..." Which caused her to look at the bruised Froslass. She gave the ice type a soft smile and let Glinyua answer her question while Sunshine moved towards Deadpool, but to be on the safe side she stayed near Jared while she called out to Deadpool, Deadpool, are you alright. She started to move a little closer to the Weavile but kept a cautious distance away just in case he began to attack while he was in his thoughts.
    Avalanche
    Avalanche
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Avalanche Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Relic Clearing|Afternoon(15)

A bit tired from his speedy spinning Servous rested down on the relic in the center. As he rested he took a look at what he'd done. The sound of electricity was almost deafening due to the sheer amount of electrified webbing. Servous could hardly see the sun from his place in the center of the "clearing", if you could call it that anymore. He decided to rest even more, feeling safe in his webs from the monsters and any other pokemon in his webs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Outside Agate Pokemon Center | Early Evening

Jared saw Deadpool fall to the ground and he immediately grew anxious. He may have been wary of the Weavile, but when he heard him speak, and saw him claw at his face, he felt some sort of...worry.

"Screams... so..so dark... so very dark.. Metal.. cold... dark.. the screaming..."

Deadpool! Snap out of it...What---

"It was so cold and dark... and they always scream... so dark..."

Jared knew what was happening, he had seen others during the epidemic fall to stress, and he knew Deadpool was hiding some sort of traumatic past.

Crap! You idiot... If you had this problem why didn't you...

Jared turned to Sunshine, and also saw that a bruised Froslass had appeared. He nodded in recognition to her and then began to nudge Deadpool's side.

Sunshine, he's got some sort of anxiety problem, something that he saw in the past is affecting him now..It will pass, but I think we need to hold him down, so he won't hurt himself...

With that he pinned down the Weavile's arms and waited for him to calm down.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 am

Outside Agate, Evening ((8))

Deadpool was deeply confused. He was always confused, but this was different... The Houndoom was pinning him, and he did not like this at all. He was determined to rid himself of this annoyance. When he next spoke, it was in a hollow, empty voice.

"You have been deemed hazardous to Prisoner # 286, termination authorized."

He lifted his back legs, and pushed the dog off with cold precision. Jumping back up, he noticed a newcomer, and this confused him further. Something clicked back inside his brain, and he realized it had happened again. He had lost control again, and nearly hurt them. This was why he stayed away from people.

"No....not again..."

Deadpool slumped against the tree, almost crying again. It was useless. Nothing he did kept him sane. Nothing. Fruitless attempts to stay normal ended in violence, and once, it ended in death. Well.... death was his specialty, but he disliked how it always happened around him. The best thing to do would be to keep everyone away from him.

"You go... get the kid... I'll stay here... Once you've got him. Don't come back for me. It'll only bring you harm."

Last edited by The Big Cheese on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Outside Agate|Early Evening (14)

"You're in Agate Village, of Orre. It's very nice to meet you, Carrie. I'm Glinyua." The Ariados on two legs told Carrie where they were. The Houndoom and Espeon took notice of Carrie, but seemed to be more fixated on the Weavile. From the looks of things, he seemed to be in a traumatized state from something. Carrie wasn't sure what it was, but she knew that feeling.

The Froslass turned to Glinyua and said, "One moment, please..." When she finished her sentence, she drifted over to where the Houndoom was pinning down the Weavile. Everything went by so quickly, he was talking about termination and prisoners. He told the Houndoom to leave him behind so he could find someone. Carrie moved clloser to the Weavile, who was now slumped against a tree. The poor thing looked petrified about something.

"Shh... it's alright... nobody will hurt you... I know what you are going through..." Carrie whispered to him. She lightly hugged him, hoping that it would be enough to take the pain away from him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 am

Outside Agate | Early Evening (37)

Sunshine, he's got some sort of anxiety problem, something that he saw in the past is affecting him now..It will pass, but I think we need to hold him down, so he won't hurt himself... Sunshine nodded on hearing Jared's words and have moved to go help him gently hold the Weavile down Deadpool kicked Jared off of him and went to lean against the tree while saying "No....not again... You go... get the kid... I'll stay here... Once you've got him. Don't come back for me. It'll only bring you harm." Sunshine went over to Jared and gently touch him with her paw as she said to both Jared and Deadpool, "Jared are you alright? And Deadpool why didn't tell us you had these memories we probably could have help you are something before you had this 'attack.'" Her voice was filled for concern for both males around her. Even though she was near Jared while Carrie went to Deadpool and helping him calm down. [color=#9932CD]"It's nice to meet you as well Carrie though sorry we all met under these circumstances,"[/b] she said politely to the bruised Froslass.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 am

Agate, Evening ((9))

Something clicked in his brain, but that didn't mean Deadpool was by any means in a good place. His brain was wracked with doubts, about whether or not he should kill them all, abandon them, or simply just wait their and do nothing. The Weavile scratched his forearms nervously, but didn't have alot to say to Sunshine. Suddenly he jerked to his feet. His signiture cocky smirk returned.

"Dearest I assure you I'm fine. no need to ask questions of such personal kind. Now tell me.... who is the little Froslass.... and why does she smell..."

He stepped beside her, and took a smell of the air, his training told him what smell that was. You could never wash off the scent of death, no matter how much soap you used, but it didn't appear the Froslass had attempted to cover the scent, because maybe she didn't notice it.

"Ohohoho.... I smell blood on you girly."

He jumped back, and smiled wickedly, already forgetting his breakdown. This was something keen and learning about...

((OOC- I'm pretty sure it's my turn. Avalanche is gone, and Jared was sentenced to death I thought....))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 am