Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

2 posters

Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace)

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) Empty Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace)

Post by Dazey Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) LazarusandArtemis
    Spoiler:
    Art by the glorious Duma

Lazarus the Space Spectreon & Artemis the Mischievous Eevee
    Theme ☆ Starlight
    ☆ Angels
    ☆ Periscope
    ☆ ATTACK
    ☆ Stars
    ☆ Last to Fall
    ☆ Call Me
    ☆ Fell From The Moon
    ☆ Godspeed
    ☆ Anti-Gravity
    ☆ Lullaby
    ☆ Glow
    ☆ We Don’t Have To Dance
    ☆ Kids Again
    ☆ Infinite
    ☆ Dark on Me
    ☆ Haunted
    ☆ Hurts Like Hell
    ☆ Dreams
    ☆ Missing You
    ☆ Trade Mistakes
    ☆ When We Die
    ☆ Killing Time
    ☆ Dreams of an Absolution (LB vs. JS Remix)
    ☆ Say You’ll Haunt Me

☼ Story of a Girl
    ☼ Glamorous Sky
    ☼ Upside Down
    ☼ Drops of Jupiter
    ☼ Shallows
    ☼ Lights
    Profession ☆ Wanderer, mother
    ☼ Wanderer
    Text Color 005EFF
    EAF2FA
    Item Collar w/ Soothe Bell
    None
    Biological Sex Female
    Female
    Gender Identity She|Her|Hers
    She|Her|Hers
    Age Young Adult
    Child
    Species #???, Spectreon, the Haunted Pokémon
    #133, Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon
    Height 2’8”
    0’7” (shorter)
    Weight 29.3lbs
    8.3lbs (lighter)
    Pokédex Entry Spectreon is an Eevee's soul bound to Earth, which it wanders after its untimely death. It is a common sight in abandoned places, but most of the time, it appears in its old trainer's home after dying in battle. Some even wait there after the trainer is long dead.
    Thanks to its unstable genetic makeup, this special Pokémon conceals many different possible evolutions.
    Level 44
    Ability Cursed Body: May disable a move used on the Pokémon.
    Run Away: Enables a sure getaway from wild Pokémon.
    Nature Naughty (+Atk, -Sp. Def)
    Sassy (+Sp Def, -Spd)
    Characteristic Somewhat stubborn (Sp. Def IVs)
    Proud of its power (Atk IVs)
    Moves -Night Daze (Level Up)
    -Shadow Ball (Level Up)
    -Curse (Level Up)
    -Return (TM)

-Helping Hand (Level Up)
    -Tackle (Level Up)
    -Growl(Level Up)
    -Echoed Voice (TM)
    quotes:
    History
    History:
    Bulbapedia "Spectreon has a sleek purple body with four slender legs and crimson eyes. It has long gaseous ears and a large, wispy gaseous tail, as well as a wisp of 'fluff' on its forehead and on their wrists and ankles. The gas-like areas are colored a dark purple. It roams around at night, usually sticking to one person or area. It is also capable of phasing through walls and ceilings as though they weren't there. This Pokémon is rare in the wild, and is a result of an eevee's soul being bound to Earth because of it's love for it's trainer."
    "Eevee is a mammalian, quadrupedal Pokémon with primarily brown fur. The tip of its bushy tail and its large furry collar are cream-colored. It has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. Eevee has brown eyes, long pointed ears with dark brown interiors, and a small black nose."

Appearance
    appearance:
    Accent North American.
    North American. Has a slight lisp.
    Religion
    Religion:
    Motivation Protecting and raising Artemis, and reuniting with Kato.

Obeying Lazarus, which means survival and finding Kato. Arte personally strives to brighten others’ days.
    Personality
    Personality:
    User Notes
    User Notes:
    Team notes Joining Laverre as just passer-throughs but will become attached enough to stick around for good.
    Affiliations ☆ Artemis ☆
    Lazarus shares a close bond with Artemis and is fiercely protective over the youth. She would move heaven and earth to see her child smile and take on the devil himself to protect her. They’re often seen playing, talking or reminiscing about Kato when times are calm, and Artemis is her number one priority when things go south.

☆ Cosmic ☆
    Brother from the same litter. Cosmic was very dear to her as kits for the short time they knew each other before Lazarus escaped. She still remembers him fondly to this day and hopes to see him once again.

☼ Lazarus ☼
    Her mother and guardian. Artemis loves her mother dearly and suffers from separation anxiety if she isn’t around Lazarus. They are remarkably close even by mother-daughter standards and almost always together playing or spending quality time with one another.
    Development Notes Grow into a more mature adult, better mother and fiercer guardian.
    Mature, lose lisp, become a competent scout

Last edited by Dazey on Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) Empty Re: Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace)

Post by Dazey Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:28 pm

Ready for approval.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) Empty Re: Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace)

Post by Mewtwo Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:04 pm

(Forgive me if this seems long, it's nothing too complicated just clarification and explanation for the notes I made about the profile.)

Most important question is that I want to clarify something about Artemis. EJ operates in kind of a weird time bubble. Some teams, especially older ones, are still set in the early days of the Epidemic, while others are set to our current plot timeline which is canonically 4 years after the Epidemic hit. Given that Artemis was born shortly before the outbreaks hit and that I was under the impression that Laverre is set closer to canon timeline I wanted to confirm Artemis's level of training. How sheltered was Artemis by her mother throughout all this time? The history cuts off fairly early days from the impression I got but if Laverre is canonically farther along then would Artemis still be level 2 four years later? It's only a question for children in the Epidemic since there are not a lot of them and the constant need to fight or flee would influence experience levels somewhat, even if not their maturity level.

Secondly I need to make a note about the blur/glow effect around Lazerus's speech. Unfortunately it is very painful to read, and would be even worse for any of our users who have vision or reading difficulties. I asked the other admins to review it as well just to make sure it wasn't just me and they had difficulties as well, due to this we have agreed that we cannot allow the glowing text to be used for default speech.

The blue you chose to use for the main bulk of the profile is very legible and can be used without issue, but for the actual speech, which you gave good example of in the quotes section, physically hurt my eyes and caused mild strain. It was unfortunately made worse when sitting right next to Artemis's clean, legible text right under it for comparison. Due to this being a dual profile their speech will often share a post and the eye going from easily legible to glow makes the blurring effect worse and the eye strain harder.

If you are particularly attached to the effect I would suggest only using the glow you have chosen as emphasis or special effect on one or two words when the time is right, but not for everyday use. It would simply be too difficult to read otherwise.

Those are the major notes I have at this time. If you could comment with any more clarity for Artemis or let me know any updates you chose to make for the profile I will review it again.

Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) 3Br5nS6

Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) UugYyDK
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:43 pm

Blur text omitted. Raised Artemis’ level to 11– she is sheltered but not unrealistically so. The extreme low level was just because I had little point of reference for what a child’s level should be in her scenario and took a guess, lol.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:52 am

Understandable! That's why I was asking, because EJ has been going so long now we have needed to evolve this idea of the time bubble so that everyone's characters are what they want them to be. We may need to work on a new reference sheet lol.

Approved.

Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) 3Br5nS6

Lazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLazarus the Spectreon & Artemis the Eevee (Laverre, Ace) UugYyDK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 am