Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

The LUMIOSE Team (PLOT)

Giovanni
Giovanni
Black Guard
Black Guard

The LUMIOSE Team (PLOT) - Page 10 Empty Re: The LUMIOSE Team (PLOT)

Post by Giovanni on Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:18 am

(Forgive me, I cannot contribute more to this scene. I am simply off in the corner with Stallion, quietly talking to him and paying no mind to the wholesome do-goodedness going on.)
Phoenix
Phoenix
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Phoenix on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 pm

The LUMIOSE Team (PLOT) - Page 10 W0wehGT
Lumiose City (South Boulevard) | Afternoon
Post 62

"Good afternoon, ma'am." Miranda smiled as Looker greeted the small fairy in her hand, the tiny Floette giving a silent chuckle in return to his polite greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet you! And it's been wonderful travelling with your trainer."

"A pleasure young man," Aimée replied, her voice small yet bright like a distant star. "I am pleased to meet such proper gentlemen in the company of my dear Miranda. I hope she has not troubled anyone overmuch." Giovanni's injury flashed into Miranda's mind and she looked guilty behind the small fairy hoping Aimée wouldn't notice. "Aimée is a Floette," Miranda explained to Looker hoping to change the subject. "Her kind originated here in Kalos as far as we know but you may have seen one before. They use their power to grow and tend beautiful flowerbeds and fields of flowers are almost guaranteed to have Floettes around."
Looker
Looker
Resistance
Resistance

Post by Looker on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:44 pm

The LUMIOSE Team (PLOT) - Page 10 Tumblr_o3rarhQaja1uc5v85o1_400
Lumiose City - Pokeball Boutique - Afternoon
{58}

He didn't miss the little gasp from Vitaly, but he didn't look over to stare aside from a quick glance to ensure everything was fine.

"A pleasure young man," Aimée said, and he was caught between the sound of her voice and young man. Young. Heh. Well, he supposed someone likely hovering in their forties was young compared to a fairy. Weren't they super long-lived? "I am pleased to meet such proper gentlemen in the company of my dear Miranda. I hope she has not troubled anyone overmuch."

Well, the brief look of pain that flashed across Miranda's face hurt a little. She must be thinking of Giovanni's wound.

"Aimée is a Floette," the girl spoke up quickly. A fitting name for their species! "Her kind originated here in Kalos as far as we know but you may have seen one before. They use their power to grow and tend beautiful flowerbeds and fields of flowers are almost guaranteed to have Floettes around."

"I think... I think I've seen their baby version," Looker mused. "They're even smaller, but the colors and body shape look similar and they were also carrying one big flower. It was in Hoenn, which makes sense. If they love flowers, Hoenn's got a lot of nature for them to explore. They're fairies, aren't they? I think fairies like nature."
Maximum
Maximum
Elite
Elite

Post by Maximum on Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:15 pm

The LUMIOSE Team (PLOT) - Page 10 EQ33K7Y
Lumiose City (South Boulevard)|Early Afternoon [58]

Deciding that he had listened in on the interaction for too long, Vitaly stood up with the catalog so that he could properly speak with Siyal. The Nitemare had mostly been watching the interaction and had missed whatever had been going on with Vitaly, but he noticed the concerned look on Pelor's face. However, before he could ask, Vitaly asked, "So, uh, you didn't mention it earlier, but do you think you need another Pokeball? Since you..." He vaguely waved towards Siyal's form.

He couldn't help but morbidly laugh before answering seriously, "Yeah, but not for that reason. They crushed my Pokeball right before that."

"Did they need to make a show of it or something? It would have been easier to just..." Vitaly couldn't help musing aloud.

"Yes," Siyal interrupted. "They wanted to ensure Raist didn't get any ideas even though he didn't have his wand."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he muttered in apology before bringing up his hand to gently pet the Nitemare's head. Shifting the topic, he asked, "Any preferences on a new one? Since we have options."

"It's been a while since I've heard about what all the different Pokeballs do, so can you give me a sales pitch?"

"I can read what this catalog says. And then we can see what's left."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:18 pm