Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

3 posters

Question about Fakemon and Stuff!

Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Question about Fakemon and Stuff! Empty Question about Fakemon and Stuff!

Post by Krajin Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:44 am

OKay I have looked and most likely have missed this somewhere. (I did forum searches and everything! D:).

Fakemon: I've been reading and whilst I a little rookie may not be able to make one, curiosity must be sated! Can you make Mega evolutions for existing pokemon? Also what's the forums stance on such things?

Second question: I've looked for this to. How do they work? What could be theoretically achieved with them? (Aside from Gender bending :P)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Question about Fakemon and Stuff! Empty Re: Question about Fakemon and Stuff!

Post by Silverishness Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Mega Evolution is actually not permitted on the site, since it's simply too OP. We know Mega Evolution can't be triggered outside of battle, but this is an apocalyptic setting; battle is everywhere. It would be possible to have a Mega Evolved pokemon at a nearly constant state, and that overwhelming amount of power tips the scales just a bit too much for the admins' liking. There's also the fact that we can't have it time-based, since a single day in rp can last up to years in the real world with posting delays, skips, members leaving and new ones replacing them.

So while, yes, you technically can, your creation and hard work would never actually be used.

I'm sorry, but your second question confuses me. Elaborate?

Question about Fakemon and Stuff! PCP637Question about Fakemon and Stuff! 635Question about Fakemon and Stuff! 196

Character Sheet Here

Gift Art Corner

Sil's ArtStop
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Moltres
    Moltres

Post by Moltres Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:59 pm

As Sil mentioned with your first question its not possible to mega evolve due to a constant state of battle. As for your second question Fakemon can be an evolution or a pre-evolution of pokemon that has a certain abilitiesl that the person who created it has made with already existing ones. for example Houndoom evolving to a Houndusk. As for what's achieved in this process, one of the admins will explain more of.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm