Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

(ELITE) The DRAGONSPIRAL Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ELITE) The DRAGONSPIRAL Team - Page 3 Empty Re: (ELITE) The DRAGONSPIRAL Team

Post by Silverishness Mon May 02, 2016 8:18 am

Post 14||Post 6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dragonspiral Tower [Base]||Morning

"So let's get a damn move on," Drayden turned to see his old friend crestfallen and annoyed, as the women didn't take kindly to his joke. The Gym Leader's shoulder's sagged as he leaned against a pillar to wait. "If we're gonna get to the top of this place, I'd rather get there in less than a week." Drayden shot the man an apologetic glance, patting the other's arm for reassurance. Lorelei stood vigilant as Drayden led the way, immediately taking a spot behind him to venture up the stairs.

The climb up the stairwell was tense, quiet, and unnerving. Drayden had been prepared to make this climb alone, but it seemed that Fate simply wasn't going to allow for that. Old friends, students, colleagues and now foreign powers-- it was certainly not a boring trip. He thought himself as a social man, but now in the dead air of the sacred tower, he had no idea how to conduct himself around these people. Had he changed so much in the years the Epidemic had claimed their world?

It took at least half an hour to scale the crumbling stair. The corridor was tight, allowing only single-file to pass as they ascended; thankfully, none of the stairs were out or gave way underneath them. However, there were no windows, no light to guide or aid them, and so, Drayden had to pull out a flashlight in order to see in the consuming darkness. When the stairs emptied into the next floor, however, he breathed another sigh of relief. The high windows on this floor spilled the early morning light easily, illuminating the various fallen limestone pillars that littered the room. He strode forward, Lorelei immediately passing him to scale the ruined, severed trunk of a nearby pillar. He was about to protest, but Drayden silenced himself when he knew it would be of no use. This woman was a firebrand and did what she damn well pleased.

A dangerous mindset for a group.

Still, her bravado had a purpose. Spotting what she was seeking, she slid back down and landed on her feet. "I see my bag. It's beyond the line of pillars on the other side of the room."

Drayden nodded. "We need to go that way anyway," he whispered back, turning to point at the stairwell to the next floor. "The access to the stairs is only accessible higher up; climbing on top of the line of pillars is the only way to reach them. But there are still dozens, if not hundreds, of Golurk here. Druddigon are also in this area, so we need to be careful not to attract any attention."

"And how are we going to manage that?" Lorelei whispered back, apparently not thrilled with the idea of being slow. Perhaps she was simply angry because she was unarmed and her pokemon were unattended. That... really had to be it. Drayden was unsure how calm and collected he would be if his own team was simply a few dozen yards away but couldn't just go grab them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed May 04, 2016 1:12 pm

Dragonspiral Tower (1st floor)/Morning (14)

By some miracle, they'd finally made it to the first floor. Drake's anticipation had only been growing since Drayden had revealed his plan to him; meeting a legendary dragon wasn't something you got to do on a daily basis. If he could end this journey after both finding his friend and having that memory carved into his heart, he wouldn't need anything else ever again ... maybe he could even quit the drink.

...Nah.

He gulped a mouthful from his flask as they reached a massive room full of collapsed pillars. "I see my bag," Lorelei said, sliding off a piece of rubble she'd climbed on. "It's beyond the line of pillars on the other side of the room."

"We need to go that way anyway," said Drayden. He pointed to a ledge to their left, where the door to the next floor was located. "The access to the stairs is only accessible higher up; climbing on top of the line of pillars is the only way to reach them. But there are still dozens, if not hundreds, of Golurk here. Druddigon are also in this area, so we need to be careful not to attract any attention."

"Well, this floor seems clear, at least," Drake observed, looking around the huge room, his hands casually sitting in his pockets. "They'd be swarming us by now, with all the talking we're doing."

"And how are we going to manage that?"

Drake chuckled as he turned to her. "Over half of us here are Dragon Trainers. I have a few fliers who wouldn't mind giving us all a lift, if that's the way you want to do it?"
    Iris
    Iris
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Iris Fri May 06, 2016 1:31 pm

Dragonspiral Tower [Base] | Morning
    (15)

She followed silently up the stairs, trailing behind the stronger dragon tamers as she became lost in her own musings. Grandpa hadn't originally wanted her to come, had told her to stay put at the League, but she defied him by following him anyway. He probably didn't think she was capable of handling this kind of critical mission, meaning she was more of a burden than a help, and now with Uncle Drake she was really just a dead weight. They were much more powerful, and with someone as fiery as Lorelei leading the charge...

Wait. Was she climbing one of the pillars? How did she get up there so fast? She seemed to survey their surroundings for a moment before slipping back down even quicker than she had gone up, dusting herself off and addressing Drayden. "I see my bag. It's beyond the line of pillars on the other side of the room." Oh, well that shouldn't be too difficult to reach, provided nothing lurked in the shadows waiting for them to try.

"We need to go that way anyway," Grandpa's acknowledgement of Miss Lorelei's belongings seemed almost minimal, as though they would only fetch them since it was conveniently on the way. It didn't seem fair seeing as how it wasn't the woman's fault she was here to begin with. "The access to the stairs is only accessible higher up; climbing on top of the line of pillars is the only way to reach them. But there are still dozens, if not hundreds, of Golurk here. Druddigon are also in this area, so we need to be careful not to attract any attention."

'Any more attention,' Iris completed in her mind, hearing the admonishment within his tone despite the whisper. "Well, this floor seems clear, at least," Uncle Drake noted, his voice carrying louder than the previous conversation. "They'd be swarming us by now, with all the talking we're doing." While that was possibly true the young dragon trainer didn't want to chance making noise something on another level could potentially hear and chase them down with.

"And how are we going to manage that?"An idea popped into Iris's mind about how she could get Miss Lorelei's things without attracting attention, but wasn't sure if the others would agree. "I might have an ide-" Uncle Drake's musing chuckle broke her train of thought and Iris fell silent, waiting her turn to speak. "Over half of us here are Dragon Trainers. I have a few fliers who wouldn't mind giving us all a lift, if that's the way you want to do it?" Well...that would work to. But if flyers took them to the top then how would Miss Lorelei get her things? They were on the other side of the room, weren't they?
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat May 07, 2016 8:36 pm

||Dragonspiral Tower | Early Morning||
    ||7||
    With a soft sigh, Shauntal looked around the room they had arrived in. The single file line up the stairs was stressful for the Elite Four. If anything had attacked, their group would have been goners.  Thankfully though, Shauntal counted her blessings as they arrived on the next floor with no issues. A scrambling sound drew the Ghost Master's attention as she looked up at Lorelei who had scaled a crumbled pillar to look around. "I see my bag. It's beyond the line of pillars on the other side of the room." That was a relief. At least they found her stuff.

Peering around the group, Shauntal spotted the bag on the ground, near the stairs up to the next floor. Humming quietly, Shauntal looked around the room. There were plenty of things to fall or trip on, and lots of broken marble. They'd have to be careful crossing. "We need to go that way anyway," Looking over at Drayden, the Ghost Master blinked at the almost indifference in the Gym Leader's tone. "The access to the stairs is only accessible higher up; climbing on top of the line of pillars is the only way to reach them. But there are still dozens, if not hundreds, of Golurk here. Druddigon are also in this area, so we need to be careful not to attract any attention." Nodding quietly, Shauntal looked back over at Lorelei's things. They would have to be careful picking them up. Perhaps one of her pokemon could help with Psychic?

"And how are we going to manage that?" Rubbing her chin, Shauntal peered with a narrowed gaze at the room. She didn't see anything amiss, but Golurk were crafty, and being part ghost, could hide within shadows and spring an attack. "Well, this floor seems clear, at least," Wincing at Drake's loud voice, Shauntal glared at him and raised a finger to her lips in a 'be quiet!' gesture. "They'd be swarming us by now, with all the talking we're doing."

Putting a hand to her forhead, Shauntal sighed lowly. "Just because we can't see them doesn't mean it's clear. Ghost types are extremely crafty and can hide in plain sight by using intangibility or other powers along that line. Keep your voice down." She whispered, narrowing her eyes at Drake.

"I might have an ide-"
    "Over half of us here are Dragon Trainers. I have a few fliers who wouldn't mind giving us all a lift, if that's the way you want to do it?"

Groaning softly, Shauntal rolled her eyes so forcefully she could have sworn they rolled back into her head. "If that fails, I have three pokemon who know Psychic. They could pick it up and bring it over here." She offered quietly, hoping that they could get this over with quickly so that they could keep going without the risk of attack from undead.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun May 08, 2016 9:15 pm

Post 15||Post 7

Dragonspiral Tower [Second Floor]||Morning

"Well, this floor seems clear, at least," Everyone seemed to flinch at Drake's boasting words. Drayden sighed at his friend's lack of volume control. "They'd be swarming us by now, with all the talking we're doing."

Lorelei, on the other hand, wasn't so forgiving. She was about to launch herself at the man's face to shove a fist in his trap to see if that would shut him up with a low sigh caught her attention. "Just because we can't see them doesn't mean it's clear. Ghost types are extremely crafty and can hide in plain sight by using intangibility or other powers along that line. Keep your voice down." Well, it was good to have some sense in the group...

"I might have an ide-"
    "Over half of us here are Dragon Trainers. I have a few fliers who wouldn't mind giving us all a lift, if that's the way you want to do it?"

Shauntal gave another groan. "If that fails, I have three pokemon who know Psychic. They could pick it up and bring it over here."

Drayden frowned. "But wouldn't a bag just floating in midair attract attention too?" he whispered worriedly, casting a glance around them to make sure they were still alone. "And then lead them straight back to us?" He shook his head. "Whatever we need to do should be quick-- faster than anything in this room can track."

"Ksssst!" Lorelei hissed, flailing her arms a little to grab the others' attentions. It was a noise she mostly used in disciplining her Glaceon, but that was beside the point. She turned to Iris and pointed at her. "What were you going to say?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue May 10, 2016 7:04 am

Dragonspiral Tower (2nd floor)/Morning (15)

His request once again ignored, Drake gave up. He skulked away to one of the collapsed pillars, leaning on it with his arms moodily folded. Why was everyone so damn worried about a few drooling sacks of flesh? It wasn't like they, a group of five elite Trainers, had no chance against them. Just pull out your dragon, blast the thing in the face and, bam, done.

But then he also knew all too well that cockiness wasn't always a good thing. His heart ached as he briefly thought of his deceased Pokemon.

"You guys have clearly got this under control," he muttered, plunging his hands into his pockets as he idly looked around the massive room. How impressive this place must have been back in its day... "Let me know when you're done."

If only he'd been with his old crew; then his opinion would've been worth a damn. Or better still, if it had just been him, Drayden and Iris without ghost girl and Queen Bitch over there...

Jealousy was an easy trap for him to fall into. He turned away from the group with a scowl; he would not hit the bottom. Not today.
    Iris
    Iris
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Iris Fri May 20, 2016 9:21 am

Dragonspiral Tower [Second Floor] | Morning
    (16)

"If that fails, I have three pokemon who know Psychic. They could pick it up and bring it over here." Iris shrunk back even further at Shauntal's suggestion, realizing her plan was sounding more and more stupid as suggestions rolled out. It was a good thing she didn't say it. "But wouldn't a bag just floating in midair attract attention too?" Grandpa asked, his worried whisper harsh in the quiet of the room. "And then lead them straight back to us? Whatever we need to do should be quick-- faster than anything in this room can track."

"Ksssst!"

The sharp hiss startled Iris and she stared worriedly at the newest addition to their group, thinking maybe she had hurt herself. But instead she found the woman's finger pointed directly at her and a firm look on her face. "What were you going to say?" She blushed and stuttered a moment before finally trying to reply. "Oh, it was nothing, I...well I just thought, maybe-"

"You guys have clearly got this under control," Uncle Drake said sourly, turning away with a sulk. "Let me know when you're done." Iris frowned and lowered her gaze shamefully, knowing it was her own fault for starting this whole mess with her big mouth. She shook her head and refused to match Lorelei's gaze, even as the woman questioned her, and instead focused on her own hands folded together in front of her hips. "I...I'd rather not. It's probably not a good idea anyway. I'm sure one of the others will be able to help you, Miss Lorelei."
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun May 22, 2016 9:17 pm

||8||
    Shauntal's frown mirroed Drayden's own as she began to think about what would be wrong with her own idea. "But wouldn't a bag just floating in midair attract attention too?" Nodding, the Ghost master frowned "Yeah. I see your point." She whispered with a light frown. "And then lead them straight back to us? Whatever we need to do should be quick-- faster than anything in this room can track." Nodding, Shauntal began to think. Her Sableye and Phantump knew two moves that could work, but it was also risky. Shadow Sneak and Phantom Force were both moves that required a lot of concentration. Adding in something that wasn't a ghost made it a lot harder to pull off.

"Ksssst!"

The noise startled Shauntal as she jumped, covering her mouth so as not to yelp from the scare. She sucked in a deep breath and gave Lorelei a sidelong glare. The ex-Elite Four pointed at Iris and asked, "what were you going to say?" That's right-! Iris had an idea, didn't she? Folding her hands under her chin, Shauntal listened intently to what the ex-Champion had to say.

"Oh, it was nothing, I...well I just thought, maybe-"
    "You guys have clearly got this under control. Let me know when you're done."

Shauntal's smile fell when she saw Iris visibly falter after Drake spoke. Blinking, Shauntal did not miss as Iris's eyes fell down to her hands that were folded neatly in front of her. "I...I'd rather not. It's probably not a good idea anyway. I'm sure one of the others will be able to help you, Miss Lorelei." Well, that was just not on.

"Iris, sweetheart. Your opinion is as valid as any of ours. As it stands right now, none of us really have a good idea to get Lorelei's things without giving away our position. You were the Champion dear, use that beautifully brilliant mind of yours and give us an idea, 'kay?" She said, smiling warmly at the ex-Champion of Unova. Her smile turned into a grin as she gave Iris a 'peace' sign. "Now lets hear this idea of yours~!"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue May 24, 2016 11:58 am

Post 16||Post 8

Drayden found himself helpless as the others seemed to clash. Iris was steamrolled, Drake was becoming more and more agitated because no one else understood his carefree humor and Lorelei's anger only fueled the negativity circling them like a vulture.
    "Oh, it was nothing, I...well I just thought, maybe-"
    "You guys have clearly got this under control. Let me know when you're done."

Drayden opened his mouth to try and quell the dissonance, but it seemed it was already too late for preventative measures. Iris flinched under Drake's harsh tone. "I...I'd rather not. It's probably not a good idea anyway. I'm sure one of the others will be able to help you, Miss Lorelei." The Dragon Leader heaved a long, heavy sigh as his mind struggled to find a way to peace. How could he get them working as a team?

"Iris, sweetheart. Your opinion is as valid as any of ours. As it stands right now, none of us really have a good idea to get Lorelei's things without giving away our position. You were the Champion dear, use that beautifully brilliant mind of yours and give us an idea, 'kay?" Drayden felt grateful for the words of encouragement and moved to follow Drake as the women continued to talk. "Now lets hear this idea of yours~!"

He gently clasped a hand onto Drake's shoulder, silently asking for his audience. "Drake, come on. I'm sure they didn't mean any offense."

Lorelei, on the other hand, while she approved of the general message, she didn't like the delivery. Too sweet for her taste. Made her teeth hurt. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at the ailing young woman with a critical eye. How could someone that reached Champion status be so... flimsy? "You're their boss, aren't you?" she began softly, almost callously. "At least Bookie here and the old man. Don't let them walk all over you. You're a goddamn leader." She leaned forward, pushing her own face more into Iris'. "Fuck what they think. What was your plan?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat May 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Dragonspiral Tower (2nd floor)/Morning (16)

Drake waited semi-patiently for the others to actually form some sort of plan when a large hand landed on his shoulder. "Drake, come on. I'm sure they didn't mean any offense."

The Dragon Master looked round at his lifelong friend sternly. "I'm not offended. It takes more than some pissy bitch to get me angry. I just don't get why they all insist on wasting time on something so trivial." He stood up from the pillar he was leaning on with a heavy sigh. Damn. He sure was complaining a lot. "It's not like a handful of ghosts or whatever are going to cause many problems for Trainers such as ourselves."

But Iris was hesitant about sharing her idea, it seemed. Drake's hand rested on the handle of his scimitar as he turned to her. "Spit it out, lass. If it gets us to the next floor in less than a week, I'm all ears."
    Iris
    Iris
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Iris Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:01 pm

(17)

"Iris, sweetheart. Your opinion is as valid as any of ours. As it stands right now, none of us really have a good idea to get Lorelei's things without giving away our position. You were the Champion dear, use that beautifully brilliant mind of yours and give us an idea, 'kay? Now lets hear this idea of yours~!"

"You're their boss, aren't you? At least Bookie here and the old man. Don't let them walk all over you. You're a goddamn leader. Fuck what they think. What was your plan?"

"Spit it out, lass. If it gets us to the next floor in less than a week, I'm all ears."

So many demands from so many directions was making her dizzy, leaving Iris to cradle her head in her hands in an effort to try and shield herself from the confusion. She curled in on herself slightly, bowing her head to keep away from the prying eyes all now focused on her because she couldn't keep her mouth shut, and struggled to form a single word. "I-I..." Iris had never been one for stage fright, and as a child her willful demeanor is what got her sent to Unova in the first place. Where had that little girl gone? The one who would argue and sass, the one who would climb trees and mountains just to prove she could? The one who hadn't been afraid to reach for the stars?

What the hell has happened to her?

The Epidemic, for starters. Flippant disregard for rules cost people their lives, and she had to learn quickly to listen to Grandpa or people would suffer. Grandpa was another source of change, always pushing her to be more attentive and proper when dealing with other people. Dragons made so much more sense...she could be herself around them. Why couldn't she be herself with people then, too? Why was she always being told to behave? And now, when she was doing what she had always been ordered to do, why was she still wrong?

Tears brimmed in the corners of her eyes, stinging as they threatened to spill over from her anxiety. Her chest and her heart clenched tightly as every breath became more and more labored, her head swirling with everything and nothing all at once. What was she even doing here? She was no good to Grandpa like this. He was right, she should have remained back at the League tending to the wounded and the frightened. But now it was too late to go back, and she had to find some way to make herself useful or she would only put them all in danger.

Iris backed away slowly, shaking her head even as it was still cupped between her hands, and didn't stop until her back became pressed against one of the great stone pillars. She startled, freezing as suddenly all ability to breathe was gone, and turned around slowly to see the masonry was the only presence behind her much to her relief. Her mouth was dry, but she still swallowed hard to try and help push down the lump in her throat before looking back up at the faces of her companions, unsure whether their expressions where ones of concern or ridicule. "Av...Aveline could..."

Gau heard the name and chirped quietly, burying himself in Iris's sack before popping out with a small black orb decorated in red and gold. A luxury ball. He clutched it tightly in his little clawed feet and moved to hover in front of his trainer, nuzzling her cheek to get her attention before dropping the ball into her hands. "Oh..." The Noibat chirped happily as he sat on her forearm, looking up at her expectantly as she moved her gaze back and forth from him to the pokeball in her hand. Iris smiled lightly and released the captive pokemon inside, a tiny female Eevee who stood at rapt attention awaiting some kind of direction. "She can help, her and Gau," Iris said quietly, voice gaining in confidence as she continued.

"He can locate anything in the dark and she is made of pure speed. At their size they can fit between the pillars with ease, and can grab your bag and be back before anything that may lurk in the shadows is any the wiser. And if by some chance something did spot them, her Quick Attack would have her back here before they can even react." She went silent after her explanation, waiting for the criticism sure to follow, and hoped that her silly idea wouldn't be judged too harshly.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:32 am

||9||
    Shauntal watched with a worried gaze as Iris placed her hands on her head and folded in on herself, getting out only a quiet, "I-I..." Sitting down on a nearby pillar, the Ghost Master folded her hands in her lap and listened intently. This was no longer the strong, independent Iris she had once known, and that fact crushed the poor woman's heart. The Epidemic changed people so much, and it stole away so many. Her thoughts drifted to her two late partners, Drifblim and Golurk.

So many people and pokemon had suffered loss due to the Epidemic. Shauntal lifted one of her hands and rested it on her cheek as her elbow sat on her leg. Thoughts drifting, the Ghost Master thought back to the League. Perhaps she should have stayed there, look for the other Elites there. Maybe they were still there, trying to rebuild their home. Even if they were there, what could be done? She thought with a sigh. Perhaps she was just wasting her time here.

The sound of a few pebbles dropping to the ground startled Shauntal as she looked up, blinking as she was dragged from her thoughts. It was a sound that she probably shouldn't have been startled from, but from her deep thoughts, it was jarring. She looked up to see Iris leaning against a tall pillar with her face cupped in her hands. Blinking, Shauntal's heart pained to see their Champion this way. Just what had happened to the poor dear for this to be her now?

Keeping quiet, Shauntal waited patiently for Iris to speak, her purple eyes looking up at Iris with concern and support. "Av...Aveline could..." At the sound of that name, Iris's Noibat - Didn't she call them Gau? - chirped, digging into Iris's pack and bringing out a Luxury Ball and dropping it into their trainer's hands. Shauntal smiled at the action, glad that the small bat was helping Iris out as the young woman looked at the Pokeball. "Oh..." As Iris looked between her Noibat and the Luxury Ball, a small smile emerging as the Ex-Champion released the pokemon from the ball to show a small female Eevee. "She can help, her and Gau," Shauntal was overjoyed to hear Iris's voice gain more confidence in how she talked, her idea soon following afterwards.

"He can locate anything in the dark and she is made of pure speed. At their size they can fit between the pillars with ease, and can grab your bag and be back before anything that may lurk in the shadows is any the wiser. And if by some chance something did spot them, her Quick Attack would have her back here before they can even react." Once Iris went silent, Shauntal's face erupted into a grin.

"That sounds like a marvelous idea. With their size, they wouldn't be easily detected, and the ghosts that may be hiding certainly wouldn't keep up with your small Eevee if they use Quick Attack to get back here." She said, giving Iris a thumbs up. "No objections here, dear."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Post 17||Post 9

Concerned for the well-being of his oldest friend, Drayden watched in worry as Drake replied, the other man's tone still sour. "I'm not offended. It takes more than some pissy bitch to get me angry. I just don't get why they all insist on wasting time on something so trivial." The Dragon Master pushed himself from the pillar he'd been leaning against, the bitterness still radiating from him in waves. "It's not like a handful of ghosts or whatever are going to cause many problems for Trainers such as ourselves."

"Drake, we can't underestimate them..." Drayden had always been the more cautious of the pair and for his life he had been fine with that. They typically had never been in much mortal danger. But hubris and arrogance were not suitable tools here. Not in this world. A single mistake could spell all of their deaths. However, it seemed Drake's attention had moved on to the hesitant Iris, who had escaped Drayden's attention for a moment. Seeing the once exuberant source of life and vigor so timid sent sharp pains into the older man's heart. "Spit it out, lass. If it gets us to the next floor in less than a week, I'm all ears."

"Av...Aveline could..." Drayden's brow furrowed in uncertainty-- this wasn't like her. This wasn't like her at all. When did his pupil change so drastically without him even noticing...? At the mention of her other pokemon's name, her small Noibat plucked the ball from her and brought it to her face. "Oh..." She took a moment to continue, but at least it was a little more confident. "She can help, her and Gau."

While Drayden worried over the condition of his star pupil and ex-Champion, Lorelei watched the young girl find her courage little by little with some interest. She had known several Champions personally in her time, and though many of them were young, they all seemed to have their identity rooted in their pokemon. It intrigued the Ice Master that this Champion, this former leader of the people, had been reduced to a stuttering puddle of insecurity and giant hair. A leader that specialized in the type of pokemon most known for their ferocity and power was... this. Still, the moment Iris made contact with her pokemon, it seemed she found herself again and revealed her plan. "He can locate anything in the dark and she is made of pure speed. At their size they can fit between the pillars with ease, and can grab your bag and be back before anything that may lurk in the shadows is any the wiser. And if by some chance something did spot them, her Quick Attack would have her back here before they can even react."

Bookie immediately gushed over the idea. "That sounds like a marvelous idea. With their size, they wouldn't be easily detected, and the ghosts that may be hiding certainly wouldn't keep up with your small Eevee if they use Quick Attack to get back here." Lorelei gave the woman a sidelong glance as she presented Iris with a corny thumbs-up. Did she think the girl was twelve? Who the hell gave other people thumbs-ups? Anyone that's actually an adult, anyway... "No objections here, dear."

"Not a bad thought. I like it." Lorelei was exceptionally less outwardly giddy, but she was honest. "The last thing we do is want to alert the ghosts around us and trigger another fight. Though anything has a chance of waking them up, their speed would give us a window to head to the exit as soon as possible afterward." She gave Iris a smirk. "Let's do it."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:10 am

Dragonspiral Tower (2nd floor)/Morning (17)

It took her a while, but Iris finally managed to share her plan, releasing a small Eevee from a Luxury Ball as she spoke. "She can help, her and Gau. He can locate anything in the dark and she is made of pure speed. At their size they can fit between the pillars with ease, and can grab your bag and be back before anything that may lurk in the shadows is any the wiser. And if by some chance something did spot them, her Quick Attack would have her back here before they can even react."

That sounded like a decent enough plan, even if it still didn't get them any closer to the next floor, but Drake kept his mouth shut for once. He'd done enough complaining for one morning, not that any of it had done him any good.

Everybody else seemed to be in agreement, at least. Drake just shrugged out a nod as he stayed by his pillar. "Do whatever. If any of my guys can help, just give me a holler." He doubted they'd ask, seeing how his team consisted of big, noisy brutes, but at least the offer was there.
    Iris
    Iris
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Iris Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:32 pm

(18)

The reaction she got was certainly not the reaction Iris expected. "That sounds like a marvelous idea. With their size, they wouldn't be easily detected, and the ghosts that may be hiding certainly wouldn't keep up with your small Eevee if they use Quick Attack to get back here." Her eyes shot up from the floor at Shauntal's happy tone, an awkward smile the only response to the thumbs-up she got when she met the Elite Four's gaze. "No objections here, dear."

"Not a bad thought. I like it." Shock once again colored her face when this time Miss Lorelei was the one to give credit to her silly plan. "The last thing we do is want to alert the ghosts around us and trigger another fight. Though anything has a chance of waking them up, their speed would give us a window to head to the exit as soon as possible afterward." They...they actually liked it? She hadn't screwed up again?

Gau and Aveline rested at the feet of their trainer and the tiny Eevee bumped her head cautiously against the human's shin to try and gain her attention. Iris looked down and gave a small smile to the miniature duo before kneeling down and giving Aveline a few affectionate scratches. The Eevee was not a high level but she was incredibly quick, whoever her trainer had been had likely been training for a Jolteon in the future. It was entirely possible for her to outrun nearly anything that came after them. "Let's do it."

The sheer confidence in which Miss Lorelei stated the plan filled Iris with a strange sense of pride, happy she had been able to actually help. "All right..." she said softly, standing up once again. "Gau, lead Aveline to Miss Lorelei's bag if you please. Aveline, you are to grab the bag and head straight back here without stop. If anything notices you, and I pray it won't, you are to use any means necessary to speed back to me. Understood?" The small brown fox nodded firmly, a neutral expression firmly planted, while Gau chirped enthusiastically. "Be swift and as quiet as you can. Now go!"

The pair raced off between the pillars with nimble ease, Aveline's paws landing softly despite her quick pace. Gau was a mere foot ahead of her flitting between fallen structures and giving small chirps to alert the Eevee as to her direction. When they reached the other side of the room Aveline pulled at the bag using the long strap and her teeth, pushing the bulk of the weight onto her back before nodding at the Noibat hovering above her. Once again the pair was off, a small rustling sound making them move even faster as they hoped to avoid being spotted, and thankfully they made it back without incident.

As the duo emerged victorious between the last two pillars Gau dropped from exhaustion, envious of the fox much faster than him and showing no sign of weary. Aveline gave a small chuckle and dropped her load at the feisty woman's feet before stepping back towards the fallen bat and picking him up by his fluffy collar. He squeaked in surprise but eventually gave in to the rough handling as he was passed off to Iris who immediately began cuddling him. "You did so well you two, thank you." Aveline beamed proudly at the compliment while Gau just sighed in content as he burrowed himself in the young woman's arms. They did it. Her idea worked and Miss Lorelei had her pokemon, which meant they could now move on to the next floor.

Hopefully in one piece.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:12 pm

((OOC:Sorry, but please skip me. Driving lessons and TAFE and school all hit at once today, and I can't get a post in. ;w; If I can I'll edit this into a post, or reward you with an extra large post next round. Once more, I am really sorry ;w;))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:26 am

Post 18||Post 10

Dragonspiral Tower [Second Floor]||Late Morning

"Do whatever. If any of my guys can help, just give me a holler."

Drayden couldn't help but cast a short, worried glance to his friend, the apathy in the other man's voice a little too sharp. He didn't want his best and oldest friend to feel like he wasn't wanted, or didn't belong. But this wasn't the time to be considering others' feelings-- it was time to get the hell out. There were still plenty of floors and obstacles they had to trek through, as well, so Drayden wasn't even sure that there would be a time for a decent conversation.

"All right..." Lorelei, on the other hand, could give a rat's ass over Drake's apathy. He wanted to be pissy, that was his prerogative. She was far more interested in the young Champion handling her tiny pokemon."Gau, lead Aveline to Miss Lorelei's bag if you please. Aveline, you are to grab the bag and head straight back here without stop. If anything notices you, and I pray it won't, you are to use any means necessary to speed back to me. Understood?" The two pokemon were alert and responded to her orders obediently, merely waiting for her mark to begin. They were obviously well-trained, as should be expected of someone her caliber. "Be swift and as quiet as you can. Now go!"

Lorelei's eyes followed the the two tiny pokemon into the murky haze of the tower, and for a while there was nothing but silence. Even the soft footfalls of the little Eevee's padded paws gave almost no sound. There was apprehension, of course, from the white-bread beard monster nearby, but for the moment, it seemed that the slumbering terrors that haunted the tower would stay dormant. The two pokemon returned without incident, lugging Lorelei's heavy bag with them before the small bat collapsed from effort. "You did so well you two, thank you."

The Ice Master sighed a breath of relief she hadn't been aware she'd held as she reached for her things. "Thank you, Iris," she murmured, giving a nod of gratitude to the young Champion, then looked to her two winded pokemon. "Thank you Aveline, Gau. Really. She dug into her bag, pulling out her four pokeballs and stuffing her jacket in. She attached them to the belt on her waist, her hand lingering on one in particular before releasing the creature within.

A Glaceon appeared, obviously unnerved even before she fully materialized. The familiar figure of her trainer soothed some nerves, but she cast worried glances to the strangers around her as Lorelei knelt down. "So... that Kadabra..." she began uneasily, her tail slowly tucking between her legs.

Lorelei nodded and petted the Glaceon's head. "Yeah, it got us." The Glaceon looked around again, her frustration and anger almost mimicking Lorelei's when she had discovered the teleportation had gone through. "So... so what, we're... we're in Lavender Town or something? Where in Kanto is there a big dusty tower?"

The Ice Master shook her head. "Not Kanto. Unova."

The Glaceon's eyes went as wide as saucers, and for a moment, she stayed perfectly still. "...You're shitting me. Right? That's... that's a bad joke." But at the slow, unenthusiastic shake of her trainer's head, the ice-type's eye twitched and her entire body shuddered with anger. The tail that had tucked in fear shot out and up, curling over her back. "Where is it. Where is that disgusting fuc--"

"Already taken care of." Lorelei presented her stained elbow and stood. "This is Drayden, Drake, Iris and Shauntal. We're going to be following them for a while. Everyone, this is Dea. She's the cleric of my team. Very useful to keep around and is too light to shatter the floor."

Dea gave a small bow, looking to each as Drayden gave a small wave. "Pleasure." She looked to the Eevee nearby and gave a small wink. "Always good to see a cousin."

Drayden cleared his throat and smiled at the others. At least they were getting along now. "All right," he began in a hushed whisper, "Now that we have Miss Lorelei's things, we need to get to that doorway, over there." He pointed to the arched hole in the wall on the far side of the room. There were no stairs, as they'd been knocked out some time earlier. "Flying from here to there might attract too much attention. We could sneak from here to there and then fly up, but that might leave too much room for error. Any ideas?"

Lorelei shook her head. "I have an Aurorus with Snow Warning. He creates a blizzard and then the ghosts'll have something else to worry about."

Drayden stared at her a moment, flabbergasted with how bad the idea sounded. "That sounds horrible. That's a horrible idea for so many reasons."

She shrugged. "I didn't say it was good."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:06 am

Dragonspiral Tower (2nd floor)/Late Morning (18)

Drake heaved out a relived sigh as, finally, Lorelei got her bag back. He watched as Iris's two Pokemon disappeared for a very tense few minutes before bounding back with the Ice-type Trainer's belongings. "You did so well you two, thank you," she said, giving her Pokemon a hug, and a smile appeared beneath Drake's mustache as he watched them. None of his Pokemon were quite that cuddly anymore; as much as he loved his big brutes, they were now the ones picking him up for a hug. His ribs did not always agree.

"Not bad," he said with a grin. "Some good teamwork there." At least Lorelei would now stop complaining for a moment. Hah! That's rich coming from you...

"Now that we have Miss Lorelei's things, we need to get to that doorway, over there," Drayden said, pointing up to one of the ledges on the western side of the room. "Flying from here to there might attract too much attention. We could sneak from here to there and then fly up, but that might leave too much room for error. Any ideas?"

Drake felt his heart sink. Here we go again. This entire trip was just going to be discussions on how to move anywhere, wasn't it?

He kept quiet until Lorelei's suggestion was promptly thrown out of the window. A blizzard in an enclosed space like this? With over half of them owning Dragon-types? What was she thinking?

"Unless," Drake said, rising from the slab of stone he'd been sitting on and pointing behind him at the wreckage of a cluster of pillars. "If we're careful, we might be able to walk across there. It goes straight to the door."
    Iris
    Iris
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Iris Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Dragonspiral Tower [Second Floor] | Late Morning
    (19)

With her Pokemon back Miss Lorelei wasted no time in bringing out a Glaceon to join their small group, the regal ice fox showing just as fiery a personality as her trainer when it was revealed that they were in Unova and not back home. After a bit of back and forth between the two Lorelei finally introduced the rest of the group to the Glaceon, Iris smiling politely and offering the Eeveelution a little wave in lieu of an actual greeting as it seemed the adults were once again back to discussing their next move.

Avaline and Gau stayed close to their trainer even as the discussion once again began circling, the Noibat sighing heavily as, like Drake, he too realized that this was likely going to become a regular occurrence. The small Eevee reprimanded her companion by swatting at him, whispering to him to straighten up, which only prompted Gau to stick out his tongue at her. Aveline just sighed and swatted at him again. However they, and Iris, all stopped and stared in horror at Lorelei's suggestion of using Snow Warning in the decrepit tower.

All of the dragon trainers did.

The whole thing left Iris flabbergasted which gave Drake time to give his own idea about their mode of travel. "Unless, if we're careful, we might be able to walk across there. It goes straight to the door." Iris smiled and clapped her hands softly as she looked over the expanse of columns. "That's a good idea Uncle Drake. If we go one at a time we should be able to make it across without attracting attention." At least, she knew she could. One thing being a rough and tumble kid taught you was how to hold your balance in stupidly impossible conditions. She was good at that, at least.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:26 pm

||10||
    Thankfully, Iris's pokemon were able to get Lorelei's bag without issue, and the two arrived back in record time, returning the Ice Trainer's things. "You did so well you two, thank you." Iris praised her two pokemon, who were exhausted from the taxing sprint, but still took the praise with pride. Shauntal grinned as she watched the former Champion interact with her two pokemon.

"Thank you, Iris," Lorelei was the first to speak after getting her items, thanking Iris for her good work, soon to be followed by Drake who added his own praise in for the young Champion. "Not bad." The Ghost Trainer nodded alongside Drake's words as she bounced lightly on her feet, looking around the room for ways to progress. Now that Lorelei had her items, they would be needing to keep moving forwards.

A flash of light beside her dragged Shauntal's attention towards the Glaceon that just arrived courtesy of Lorelei, who had just released the ice fox. "So... that Kadabra..." Shauntal found a broken pillar and clambered up onto it, sitting down and watching the Trainer and her Glaceon converse. "Yeah, it got us." Shauntal had to smile as she noticed the similarities between the Glaceon and Lorelei. Both looked to be equally headstrong, evident with how the Glaceon immediately started looking around. "So... so what, we're... we're in Lavender Town or something? Where in Kanto is there a big dusty tower?"

"Not Kanto. Unova."Shauntal tensed slightly as the Glaceon froze. If the ice type were to go the same way as Lorelei did when the trainer appeared... "...You're shitting me. Right? That's... that's a bad joke." When Lorelei shook her head in a negative at the ice fox, they switched to anger, making Shauntal's hand dive into her bag for the pokeball that held her Chandelure out of habit. "Where is it. Where is that disgusting fuc--" Thankfully, the Glaceon was calmed by Lorelei, who quickly placated the agitated fox. "Already taken care of." Shauntal breathed a sigh of relief and let go of the pokeball in her hand, allowing the capsule to remain seated in her bag.

"This is Drayden, Drake, Iris and Shauntal. We're going to be following them for a while. Everyone, this is Dea. She's the cleric of my team. Very useful to keep around and is too light to shatter the floor." Shauntal waved at the Glaceon, smiling widely. "Nice to meet you~!" She said happily, a light laugh escaping her as she sat cross legged on the pillar with one hand on her feet while the other lay overtop of the other hand. "Pleasure."

"All right," Shauntal's purple eyes flicked over to Drayden, listening intently to the dragon gym leader as they began to speak. "Now that we have Miss Lorelei's things, we need to get to that doorway, over there." Looking over at the doorway, Shauntal nodded, beginning to look around the room for fast ways to get across the gap. "Flying from here to there might attract too much attention. We could sneak from here to there and then fly up, but that might leave too much room for error. Any ideas?" Humming lightly, Shauntal placed a hand under her chin and rubbed her thumb just under her jaw as the thought.

"I have an Aurorus with Snow Warning. He creates a blizzard and then the ghosts'll have something else to worry about." Shauntal had to blink a few times to make sure that yes, Lorelei had just said that. She stared at the ice trainer for a few long seconds in disbelief. Surely that wasn't... She wasn't serious, right? They were trying to get to the top of the tower, not destroy it.

Drayden was equally as disapproving. "That sounds horrible. That's a horrible idea for so many reasons." Shauntal nodded quickly. She wasn't about to try and pick apart why that plan was so horrible, since there were so many flaws. Lorelei only shrugged, increasing Shauntal's confusion. "I didn't say it was good." Wha? If it wasn't a good plan, then why voice it? Comedic value? Well, the faces on the two dragon tamers in the room was somewhat funny, but no, that was not the best reason to say something like that.

"Unless," Shauntal looked up at Drake, hoping he provided better insight. "If we're careful, we might be able to walk across there. It goes straight to the door." Following where Drake was motioning to, Shauntal was pleased to find that it led straight to the doorway, or close enough to it. It seemed to be the best idea for right now, and it looked like it would work. The Ghost Trainer looked around. If any ghosts did try to attack, they would have the high ground. That certainly seemed like the best idea. Though with Lorelei's option... The bar wasn't very high.

"That's a good idea Uncle Drake. If we go one at a time we should be able to make it across without attracting attention." Shauntal nodded, approving with the idea. Single file would be needed to cross the pillars, especially if they wanted to cross quickly. She turned to Drayden, jumping off the pillar she was seated on as she did so.

"My Phantump or Sableye can hide in the shadows and keep an eye out in case anything tries to sneak up on us as we cross over too, if it's needed." She added, motioning to the many shadows that were cast on and around the pillar that Drake and Iris were thinking of getting them to cross.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:59 am

Post 19||Post 11

"Unless," Drake began, earning the group's attention, "If we're careful, we might be able to walk across there. It goes straight to the door." They turned to follow Drake's gesture, which went toward a line of broken and toppled pillars in the middle of the room.

"That's a good idea Uncle Drake. If we go one at a time we should be able to make it across without attracting attention." Drayden considered the logistics; one person, going across a treacherous pile of debris alone to the precariously situated doorway? If something happened and the ghosts attacked, there would be absolutely no way anyone else could help.

This didn't seem to deter Shauntal. "My Phantump or Sableye can hide in the shadows and keep an eye out in case anything tries to sneak up on us as we cross over too, if it's needed." Well, it was certainly a better option, but Drayden remained unsure. All of this was too risky, really. But they had to get to the top of the tower. Had to.

"I don't know," he quietly admitted, his hand stroking his beard as he continued to ponder on their predicament. "I don't like being so exposed... but I guess there's not much else of a choice, is there?"

Lorelei shrugged. "Could still have the safety and cover of a blizzard."

"Still a horrible idea," Drayden grumbled back, to which the Ice master simply shrugged. "In any case, I suppose I'll go first, since I'm leading. Just... stay quiet, ok?" He took in a deep breath and then watched the room for a bit. Silent and still, nothing but dust floated in the dark space. "Lorelei, you follow since your pokemon have a type advantage to anything here. Then Drake, Iris and Shauntal. That all right? Any questions?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Dragonspiral Tower (2nd floor)/Late Morning (19)

Drake just couldn't conceal the satisfied grin that appeared on his face as everyone agreed with him; that'd show them that he was more than just a hungover old git along for the ride.

"Could still have the safety and cover of a blizzard," Lorelei said with a shrug.

"We're not having a blizzard!" Drake barked just as Drayden said, "Still a horrible idea."

"Lorelei, you follow since your pokemon have a type advantage to anything here. Then Drake, Iris and Shauntal. That all right? Any questions?"

Drake had lots of questions; most of them for Drayden about how he'd been all this time, and the tower they were climbing and the dragon that was supposedly slumbering at the top, but he reckoned he'd save them for a little later. For now, he shook his head. "No, I'm good. Let's hustle before another distraction appears." His hand closed around the Poke Ball containing his Noivern as he stepped up onto the pillar, just in case.
    Iris
    Iris
    Resistance
    Resistance

Post by Iris Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Dragonspiral Tower [Second Floor] | Late Morning
    (20)

It seemed Grandpa wasn't going to go for the idea, but he realized there wasn't going to be much other choice and eventually talked himself into agreeing. At least it was a plan, right? "In any case, I suppose I'll go first, since I'm leading. Just... stay quiet, ok?" And just like that Iris's mood deflated once again.

"Lorelei, you follow since your pokemon have a type advantage to anything here. Then Drake, Iris and Shauntal. That all right? Any questions?" A thousand questions exploded in her mind, each of them a mental reflection of her varied emotions at being once again treated as a child who needed protecting. But one was prevalent above all of the others, and she couldn't stop herself from blurting it out. "I have one."

"Why exactly are you going first? It sounds like a terrible idea to send one of the largest two people across a perilous, narrow path without knowing if it is even stable first. One would think you'd have caught that Gramps."

As she realized what she said Iris clapped her hand over her mouth quickly and ducked behind a pillar, scolding herself for talking back like that. Her mouth had gotten her in so much trouble as a kid she had to force herself to keep it in check, especially after becoming Champion. What was wrong with her?! She couldn't embarrass her elders in public like that, especially in front of one of his best friends! This entire day had been one giant fuck up after another, and all of them were her fault. Oh gods she deserved whatever punishment she was about to get for acting like that. Just please let it be merciful.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:25 am

||11||
    Shauntal hummed lightly to herself as she watched the group converse, trying to figure out a safe way across.

"Could still have the safety and cover of a blizzard." The Ghost trainer stared at Lorelei. Over half of them have dragon types. The tower would fall. There were so many reasons why that was a bad idea. Drake and Drayden thought much the same it seems, as they quickly replied simultaneously,

"We're not having a blizzard!"
    "Still a horrible idea."

Drayden finally decided on who would be going first, volunteering himself to go across the gap first. Shauntal's mouth twitched into a frown, but she didn't say anything. No use arguing, they needed to get a move on. "Lorelei, you follow since your pokemon have a type advantage to anything here. Then Drake, Iris and Shauntal. That all right? Any questions?" Shauntal was about to raise her concerns about Drayden going first, when Iris piped up, "I have one."

"Why exactly are you going first? It sounds like a terrible idea to send one of the largest two people across a perilous, narrow path without knowing if it is even stable first. One would think you'd have caught that Gramps." Well, good to know she wasn't the only one who thought that. Her eyes softened in alarm and concern as Iris immediately clapped a hand over her mouth afterwards, ducking behind a pillar. Shauntal brought a hand up to her chest, looking to where Iris disappeared off to.

"Iris, sweetheart, come out." She looked around, looking back at Drayden for a moment, giving the dragon gym leader a questioning look. "There was nothing wrong with your question." She added, falling silent as she looked back at Drayden once more, hoping for some guidance as to why Iris was acting like this.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Post 20||Post 12

"We're not having a blizzard!"

Drake's angry hiss gave Lorelei a little more reason to grin, despite their precarious situation. She expected backlash since, to three dragon tamers, having a blizzard hugging them wasn't the most ideal situation. Still, it was funny to see their faces.

However, Drayden continued to droll on and eventually laid out a plan for them, one that caused the Ice master to frown. However, it seemed that she wasn't the only one to pick up on the cracks in the idea's foundation. "Why exactly are you going first? It sounds like a terrible idea to send one of the largest two people across a perilous, narrow path without knowing if it is even stable first. One would think you'd have caught that, Gramps." Iris' plucky attitude brought a small grin to Lorelei's face, but it disappeared when Iris went and.. hid behind a pillar? Out of fear?

Lorelei's initial reaction was a killing glare in Drayden's direction. Her mind went straight to foul play, of that large burly man doing something to a small, young woman to make her so damn scared of him or his temper. Drayden caught her hateful gaze and flinched at its intensity. "Iris, sweetheart, come out." Shauntal quietly called, looking for the young dragon tamer. Lorelei, in the meantime, strode over to Drayden as she spoke. "There was nothing wrong with your question."

"Why is she so scared of sassing you?" she growled, earning more than a little of the older man's discomfort. He held up his large hands in a gesture of surrender.

"I-I don't... know..." Worriedly, he looked to Iris' direction, clearly disturbed that his pupil was so terrified of him. He tried to step past Lorelei to go to Iris, but the Ice master quickly made it clear that would not be happening under her watch. She matched him in stepping to the side, an expression on her face filled with so much ire, it could have killed a lesser man. Hell, it might have in the past. "Iris?" he quietly asked, trying to see her past the two older women and the pillar.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:12 pm