Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the outbreak.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(Plot) The ECRUTEAK Team

Fox
Elite
Elite

(Plot) The ECRUTEAK Team

Post by Fox on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:44 pm

Rules:
-Floater is welcome
- Familiarize yourself with the plot, past and future (skim the dead ecru thread, its not that long)

Future plot:
-Tysiphone and/or Anton or whoever can fit this position can start raising questions about Plagues' infected appearance-face, purple coloring, ragey moments, etc.
- This will start getting others to start questioning them and the danger they might be in with an infected among them. that this infected is plotting to kill them, and is like that zoroark that attacked them.
- Angry mob starts happening whether for plague or against, and Kyo tries to fend them off as plague flees into the city.
- The mob chase him down as plague keeps them at a distance, Kyo joining him by his side.
- Backed into a corner, they prepare for the assault, but a kadabra teleports in, grabs plague in a fierce grip, and offers a hand to kyoya before teleporting away. EDIT- catalyst latches onto the kadabra right before he teleports away.

Adjustments can be made to this, but plague does have to be singled out. we can also postpone this a bit if needed, for characters to get connected with the others. Discussion is great!

Also, team lead may take over plot once my characters leave.

Roster:
Phoenix (leader)
Fox
Lady Silverfishes
Nightfall
Catalyst
Renegade
Balthazar

Last edited by Fox on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Catalyst
Elite
Elite

Re: (Plot) The ECRUTEAK Team

Post by Catalyst on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:01 pm

I guess my primary purpose here is to have some brother angst with Plague. lol. But otherwise, I just plan on making Catalyst even more uncomfortable fighting off infected, and with the added stress of discovering his brother is alive and remembering his father's actions, I want him to mentally break and go blood-thirsty again for a little bit. Then have another breakdown for doing so when he comes to. That angry mob mentality will probably spur him on enough to lash out.

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
Lugia
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Lugia on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:15 am

I'm in >D with these two pricks: Anton and Levi

Lugia
Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Phoenix
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Phoenix on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Tisiphone's main drive was to get Zenyt to Giovanni but seeing as how most of that plot was dissolved....lol. I will likely give them a revenge angle, maybe finding the Ecru secret base stripped and abandoned leaving Zenyt feeling betrayed and angry. He will probably start hunting any and all associates of Rocket. XD
Fox
Elite
Elite

Post by Fox on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Okay, we have nearly everyone aboard! Get your characters put into ecru, its time to get this show movin!

Phoenix
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Phoenix on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:35 am

My apologies on not getting them up this weekend, I was at a convention and didn't come home until Monday. My signal was absolute crap there or I would have checked EJ over the weekend.
Phoenix
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Phoenix on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:00 am

Okay, team is up. And if anyone remembers from last Ecruteak, Zenyt never admitted he fixed the part of his translator where he could understand Pokemon. When he arrived he could only speak where they could understand but his hearing device was damaged, he repaired it before the Zoro.

Anyone can feel free to call him on it now that he has revealed he can understand Tisiphone :)
Fox
Elite
Elite

Post by Fox on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:19 pm

So Phoenix left the team to me, so I'm taking it up as team lead. The team will remain open, but anyone who wishes to join, please discuss characters and potential plot with me privately before you put them up for approval on this team.
Please note that this is a very plot-heavy team, so if you're interested, lemme know. Cuz you need to be briefed about what's gonna happen so you can fit in your character lol.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:44 am