Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Sky the Emolga and Jin the Raichu

Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Sky the Emolga and Jin the Raichu Empty Sky the Emolga and Jin the Raichu

Post by Duma Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Sky the Emolga and Jin the Raichu 7XqGgTc

Sky the Emolga and Jin the Raichu KD2pJWa

Adam
    "Sky"
    Theme THEME
    Profession Entertainer
    Text Color #FFD500
    Item Gold amulet on a white rope. In the amulet is a large amethyst. The Amulet is nicknamed "The Amulet of Power" and a pair of Black Glasses
    Biological Sex BIO
    Gender Identity PRONOUNS
    Age Adult
    Species #587; Emolga, the Sky Squirrel Pokemon (Electric/Flying Type)
    Height 1'04"
    Weight 14 lbs. (A little heavier)
    Pokédex Entry They live on treetops and glide using the inside of a cape-like membrane while discharging electricity. -Pokemon X
    Level 50
    Ability Static: Contact with the Pokémon may cause paralysis.
    Nature Jolly (+Speed, -Special Attack)
    Characteristic Somewhat of a clown (Speed IVs)
    Moves -Aerial Ace (TM)
    -Encore (Learned)
    -Charge (Learned)
    -Confide (TM)
    Quote "Hashtag Ty's left foot."
    History WIP
    Bulbapedia "Emolga is a white, rodent-like Pokémon resembling a flying squirrel. It has black eyes, a tiny nose, and yellow cheek patches. It can create electricity on its electric sacs located on its cheeks and store electricity inside its membranes. Its ears, positioned at the top of its head, are rounded in shape and black in coloration, with yellow and white sections of coloration in the inside of its ears. It sports a vaguely hood-like patterning of black around its head, with a spiky extension of the pattern above its face. It has yellow winglike flaps connected to its three-fingered arms. It can use these flaps can be used to glide from tree to tree, and it can discharge electricity while gliding. Its feet are white and fairly small and its black tail is in a jagged shape."
    Appearance WAH
    Accent ACCENT
    Religion RELIGIONO
    Motivation MOTIVATION
    Personality PERSONALITY

-Bisexual
    User Notes -Because these characters are based on actual people, I wanna respect them as best I could, but may stray a bit from what they're actually like, just to give me something to work with artistically concerning our particular scenario. I'm just going off their fantastic channel personalities and fabricating from there. These are not meant to be accurate, just to be loosely based interpretations of them. So no offence is meant towards them at all.
    -Sky's Channel
    Team notes TEAMNOTES
    Affiliations Jin - wip
    Development Notes DEVELOPENT

Sky the Emolga and Jin the Raichu 78zGAvL

Jin
    "Jinbop"
    Theme THEME
    Profession Entertainer
    Text Color #C87FE2
    Item White and purple hoodie and a broken set of white and purple headphones
    Biological Sex BIO
    Gender Identity PRONOUNS
    Age Adult
    Species #026; Raichu, the Mouse Pokemon (Electric Type)
    Height 2'07"
    Weight 66.1 lbs.
    Pokédex Entry Its tail discharges electricity into the ground, protecting it from getting shocked. -Pokemon Platinum
    Level 50
    Ability Lightning Rod: Draws in all Electric-type moves to boost its Special Attack stat.
    Nature Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)
    Characteristic Somewhat of a clown (Speed IVs)
    Moves -Thunderbolt (Learned)
    -Electro Ball (Learned)
    -Volt Switch (LA)
    -Charge Beam (LA)
    Quote "What's poppin', it's Jinbop."
    History WIP
    Bulbapedia "Raichu is a bipedal, rodent-like Pokémon. Raichu is covered in dark orange fur with a cream belly. Its arms and feet have patches of brown fur at the end, and the soles of its big feet are tan with a circular orange pad. Its bifurcated ears are brown on the outside and yellow on the insides and ends in a distinctive curl. The electric sacs on its cheeks are yellow. It has two horizontal brown stripes on its back. Its long, thin tail has a lightning bolt-shaped end. This lightning bolt is smaller on females. Its tail is used to gather electricity from the atmosphere, or it can be planted in the ground to search for electricity. Its tail also serves to protect itself from its own power."
    Appearance WAH
    Accent ACCENT
    Religion RELIGIONO
    Motivation MOTIVATION
    Personality PERSONALITY

wip
    User Notes -Because these characters are based on actual people, I wanna respect them as best I could, but may stray a bit from what they're actually like, just to give me something to work with artistically concerning our particular scenario. I'm just going off their fantastic channel personalities and fabricating from there. These are not meant to be accurate, just to be loosely based interpretations of them. So no offence is meant towards them at all.
    -Jin's Channel
    Team notes TEAMNOTES
    Affiliations Sky - wip
    Development Notes DEVELOPENT

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:01 am